Monday, July 16, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 16 2018

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Estrenos Reggaeton 2018 - Reggaeton 2018 Nicky Jam, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Maluma, Wisin, Ozuna - Duration: 1:14:27.

-------------------------------------------

МОНСТРЫ НА КАНИКУЛАХ 2: Секреты звуков / Как удивить друзей звуками из мультика МОНСТРЫ НА КАНИКУЛАХ - Duration: 7:55.

For more infomation >> МОНСТРЫ НА КАНИКУЛАХ 2: Секреты звуков / Как удивить друзей звуками из мультика МОНСТРЫ НА КАНИКУЛАХ - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Russia say goodbye 2018 Fifa World cup - Duration: 5:45.

Goodbye to Russia in the 2018 World Cup

Every four years there is a country hosting the World Cup.

Every four years there are sadness, joy but still many emotions

4 year cycle, the world no matter how different, suddenly looking the same direction, the ball round ball, the door to reveal the most sublime emotions of his.

Soccer connection mankind is so.

This year, Russia has done its best, perfecting a successful World Cup.

When Russia was chosen to host the biggest tournament in the world, there were a lot of different opinions. Many doubts, many anxieties and many also share.

Going on every market, Russia has proved to the world that they have the capacity, responsibility and passion to perfect this tournament.

Be absolutely safe and satisfy everyone. That is the high demand that many outsiders can not fully measure all the difficulties the host country has to overcome.

But the joy has said it all. Win or lose is on the field, and the world won.

The world now has too many conveniences, too much entertainment but why the world still lack of fun?

World Cup 2018 in Russia has brought real joy to billions of people on earth.

For a month, 64 matches, 12 stadiums, millions of visitors to Russia travel and enjoy.

I think football has done the impossible task is to make everyone fun, exciting, passionate, purifying both body and soul and there is no shortage of emotional sublimation.

Every visitor to Russia for the World Cup because of passion, come for friendly, come for want to explore.

It is football that connects every human being on earth, regardless of love, with a ball, love with the players, love with the wonders and the utopian.

The World Cup gives people precious fun and not too much in life.

The arts are colorful, but the purpose of the art is united: it is for human beings, serving people, stimulating good feelings in human beings, leading people to the path of full of courage and longing. thirsty.

Russia with the 2018 World Cup has done it: human direction to what is good, what is noble and what is friendly.

Not only fun, there are beautiful sorrows you have seen, right in the stands and on the grass.

Goodbye to Russia's World Cup season.

For more infomation >> Russia say goodbye 2018 Fifa World cup - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

TRANSFORMACIÓN DIGITAL en RETAIL - Duration: 8:20.

hello friends club entrepreneurs

today one interview a little more

Informal us here from the beach

play in Spain but this I always

I say not what 's important here in this world

the 21st century we saw is that no

impediments to doing what you

you want to do to qualify for

knowledge generated in this case to

for interviews and them if they

It shows you where located the computer and

Hence the camera to be able to have this

space to converse with one going to

have good and as I looked good

John Merolla got here on the other side

of on the other side of the world not because

It is in Spain connected lost

Conference and John will come to

congress to congress and expos and retail

They are leaving in the next 31 guayaquil

We may and wanted to talk to him about

these issues so interesting in

Disruption of the world of technology in

The world of retail is welcome juan

this interview a little improvised but

sure it will be of much value

william age and a pleasure to

green

excellent juan this the

transformación digital y como es una

este concepto es algo imprescindible

para el mundo retail en dinero como

retail toda aquella tienda tradicional

que tiene productos físicos un amplio

espacio o pequeño espacio para

finalmente productos físicos pero que en

el consumidor ya no es el mismo hace

diez años el consumidor ha cambiado

radicalmente tienen tiene más poder que

nunca tiene más herramientas para

conocer y comparar productos así que

repitiendo se puede quedar estático que

esto la transformación es y tal y como

el poder a mí como retail

vale bueno yo le voy a definir lo que es

la transformación digital para mí porque

sabes que aquí no hay una definición

válida pero para mí es algo tan sencillo

como adecuar el negocio a tratar

realidad del mercado lo que lo cual

quiere decir que la transformación

digital nunca cambia nunca te acaba

perdonando realmente al final lo que nos

obliga es que desde el mundo del maguey

tengamos que adaptar los procesos los

modelos de negocio a las necesidades e

identidades del configuró al desafío que

tiene retail es saber conexión al mundo

online cómputo flight

y toda la mucho juande el tema de

digitalizar procesos porque esta va a

ser la forma para poder dar un vuelco

más importante del mundo de la vid de la

transformación como esto fue la práctica

cómo sería esto de digitalizar los

procesos si al final la digitalización

de procesos es tomar ventaja de las

nuevas tecnologías no entonces en el

congreso hablaron también de

herramientas puedes utilizar para

digitalizar tu tienda y comerse en un

local comercial que al final es cómo

puedes usar esta tecnología para ser más

eficiente mejorar el ticket medio de

clientes llegar a más clientes

yo creo que la digitalización es clave

a la hora de generar y vender más en

comercio ahora dentro de la instalación

y te vi varios pasos dentro entonces

proceso de venta tú me estás hablando

más o menos de un embudo de ventas

sí sí porque al final pensamos que el

consumidor de hoy no es on line west of

life esta es mi canal está en todos

lados es decir de repente va a tu tienda

física de un producto pero no lo compra

vuelve a su casa y a lo mejor lo compra

online o viceversa

lo que se llama el show room donde la

gente está en tu comercio coge su

celular mira el producto ve que la

tienda de al lado está más barata que se

lo compren o pendencia como hacemos

estos seguros de ventas basados amigos y

micro momentos no de cada usuario y cada

momento cómo impacta

perfecto en este barrio lo tuvimos que

entrevistado aquí también que imparte va

a ser parte de lejos el de siente

previamente un 95 por ciento de la

edición de compra de un cliente está

tomada está hecha antes de llegar al

punto de venta y eso ratifica mucho más

lo que acaba de decir lo que el cliente

no un cliente que llega me tiene con

cliente que viene con mucha información

previa por lo tanto te o teófila

captarlo tuvo que salir de mi espacio

físico e ir a buscarlo fuera donde él

estaba totalmente y en muchos casos el

problema

del producto que es alucinante no sólo

que él sólo me es impresionante está

cambiando radicalmente el mundo del

retail también lo conversábamos antes

con solamente lugares expositores y como

cómo hacer yo como retail bolt calma eso

porque tradicionalmente lo que hace

permite hacer mucha bulla publicitaria

venga a mi tienda pero ya lo que la

tendencia está pasando de que las

tiendas de oficiales el centro de

experiencia lo tanto centro de compras

porque lo compre se está trabajando al

mundo online

si al final como bien dices es esa

experiencia de compra esa experiencia al

usuario y muchas veces el mundo está

quedando para generar esa experiencia y

luego la compra cada vez más en muchas

cosas se será en el mundo online

porque al final no perdamos de vista que

es muy complicado en el mundo online

genera la misma experiencia sensación

que en el mundo offline

entonces es muy interesante y hoy hay

siempre cosas que se ponen de moda hoy

se está poniendo muy mucho de moda del

tema de los bots de los robots que

permiten tener una comunicación más

fluida automática 24/7 con los

consumidores pero realmente el abuso de

un robot siempre va a ser un robot nunca

haber ese contacto cálido físico

hospitalario que hay con una persona

real

quizás abusar de eso puede complicar el

mundo rifai

si todo tiene que tener su justa medida

es decir yo creo que los robots se han

demostrado que la gente les gusta porque

son más eficientes y más rápidos de

hecho hace poco hace diez días en 300 en

dúplex donde podíamos ver cómo un robot

llamaba por teléfono

[Música]

impresionante hasta los sonidos de la

voz para que para que se parezca cada

vez a una a una persona que llamamos nos

dentro es el mundo digital es bueno los

retails que tan importante es el

marketing digital entendiendo que este

es el nuevo consumidor tú eres experto y

eres un referente del mundo de marketing

digital en españa latinoamérica es como

entender el retail cada vez más de

aprender ese marketing digital que

puedes aprender hoy día pero cambia

tanto los algoritmos cambio tantas las

políticas incluso en estos mismos mismos

días hay una nueva política en europa la

rgp de protección de datos está

cambiando radicalmente el mundo de la

comunicación entre empresas y clientes

éstos tengan menor tan radicalmente que

hay que

que comiendo un retail respecto del tema

de conocer del marketing digital ponerse

hermanos de un profesional pero yo creo

que este es un concepto que no sólo es

el marketing es en todo en la vida es

decir cuando tú quieres conseguir buenos

resultados no se puede saber de todo

usted ponen todo el espanto tú tienes

proseguimos los resultados tienes que

apoyarte de gente que sabe de eso y ya

ha tenido buenos resultados en el pasado

es decir imagínate que yo quiero montar

un restaurant quinos en la restauración

y quiero dirigirlo lo más probable es

que sea un auténtico fracaso entonces

para qué apuntó restaurante con éxito y

que me ayude excelente joven yo creo que

excelentes comentarios de estas cortita

entrevista y de rodearse de gente

experta es importante y este 31 de mayo

va a haber un congreso donde los

organizadores de este 20 en trayendo

gente expertas como tú y ahí es un gran

momento para leer y escuchar y que

actualizarse que otros temas así que

calificó de comentarles porque nos has

traer en esta conferencia de apertura 31

de mayo

volver a hablar de herramientas reales

que puedan aplicar para algunos de

compra la automatización de procesos de

marketing digital entonces al final lo

que pretendo es las estrategias y

tácticas para que a partir del día 7 las

la gente que está y los asistentes por

encima les puedo contar este tipo a

partir de mañana

espectacular one imperdible excelente el

hito van la verdad que te agradecemos y

esperemos que tu venía acá ecuador y tu

estadía sea muy agradable y que tú com

prensa es todo un éxito

nos vemos una próxima oportunidad

chau chau

[Música]

para mí

[Música]

m

For more infomation >> TRANSFORMACIÓN DIGITAL en RETAIL - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bótox | Ricmary | Dra. Gabriela Pérez | LC's - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Bótox | Ricmary | Dra. Gabriela Pérez | LC's - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Top Latino Songs 2018 - Spanish Songs 2018 ★ Latin Music 2018: Pop & Reggaeton Latino Music 2018 - Duration: 1:10:59.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Top Latino Songs 2018 - Spanish Songs 2018 ★ Latin Music 2018: Pop & Reggaeton Latino Music 2018 - Duration: 1:10:59.

-------------------------------------------

#CetaQuotes | ¿Cómo podemos mejorar la gestión de las aguas subterráneas? [ESP/ENG] - Duration: 1:37.

Well, to improve groundwater management I think there are three

essential questions to be explored. The first is research and knowledge

generation. From that point we will then have enough information

to improve our management. Second, aside from knowledge,

we need integrated water resource

management that takes into account surface water and

groundwater, in other words, viewing aquifers as an integral part of

the water cycle. And the third important aspect I believe to be essential is

governance. Governance needs to take into account not only

resource availability, but also the demand to be met.

We need to educate and raise awareness among users to make more sustainable,

rational use of water, and at the same time we need regulatory

compliance. Governance can be made much more effective with

users organised into communities, communities of users that are

legally established, and will in a way help to improve and to

optimise resources.

For more infomation >> #CetaQuotes | ¿Cómo podemos mejorar la gestión de las aguas subterráneas? [ESP/ENG] - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

嗨!依依美女和猴子哥哥的一場人間遊戲 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> 嗨!依依美女和猴子哥哥的一場人間遊戲 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Raquel Mosquera estalla contra los colaboradores de 'Sábado Deluxe' - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> Raquel Mosquera estalla contra los colaboradores de 'Sábado Deluxe' - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Opera Garnier,París. Tips de viaje,guía turística. - Duration: 3:53.

Following our tour of Paris, we visit the Opera Garnier today.

We will not go to see a show, but we will do a guided tour of it.

The Garnier Opera, also known as Palais Garnier or Opera de Paris, is

one of the most characteristic buildings from the city.

Welcome to the lavish Opera Garnier.

After Napoleon's third decision to create a new building for the opera, he

organized an event, in which more than 170 architects presented their projects.

Finally the young architect Charles Garnier was the one who managed to take

out the building design

The Opera Garnier offers guided tours in English and Spanish, they have

a duration of one hour and thirty, and a cost of 15 euros, although it is included

for the owners of the Paris pass. As for the schedules go from 11 hs to 15.30 hs,

but check at the box office what time it is in Spanish, because they are not all

tours.We were there for the opening at 11 o'clock, and we took it in English

because you had to wait until 13:00 for it to be in Spanish.

Located in the Garnier Palace, the Opera Garnier is an imposing Baroque building,

that together with the Opera de la Bastille, make up the National Opera of Paris,

It is about the place that inspired the well-known work '"The Phantom of the Opera".

The Garnier Palace is made up of 11,000 square meters, has a

capacity of approximately 2,200 spectators and an extensive stage for

450 artists.

During your tour of the Garnier Palace, you can contemplate

the luxury and opulence that surrounded the people who went to the opera,

just to enjoy the show but to see, and be seen.

Our visit was not perfect, what happened? We could not see the auditorium.

When they are arming or disarming

scenarios this can happen, what they offer you is an entrance for you to go

the next day to visit the auditorium. What happened? That was our last day in

Paris, the next day we would not be there, so we had to miss the opportunity.

We finish our tour here at the Opera Garnier Palace, we hope

have liked it, if so, do not forget to subscribe and like it.

Thanks a lot for being there !!

For more infomation >> Opera Garnier,París. Tips de viaje,guía turística. - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

FIT FORNES Si tienes estos síntomas es que estás comiendo demasiado azúcar - Duration: 4:19.

If you have these symptoms, you are eating too much sugar

07/12/2018 by A. LÓPEZ

YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT NOW

Although its flavor is conquering the palate, many times and the sea one of the most consumed

substances in the whole world, it is one of the most dangerous for the health

Are you eating too much sugar?

Although the recommended daily amount exceeds 25 grams (six small spoons), your body could

be more sensitive (and the truth is that many of us eat much more than the maximum we should

take a day).

But how can you know if it is higher than it should be?

Because each person's body is different, each of us does not have the same images to their

consumption and has a different "maximum".

Autumn Bates, clinical nutritionist, sports and specialist in 'detoxification' has shared

some tell-tale signs that you can control to decide if it is time to stop taking this

food.

Humor changes If you do not feel good about yourself, your

diet could be to blame.

"A diet in sugar can cause severe mood swings," says Bates.

This is due to the increase and decrease in blood glucose levels.

It is easy for your body to use sugar as a source of energy when fat is available.

It happens because it is absorbed much more quickly in the body than fat or protein, so

there is an increase in energy and a very sudden fall.

This can make you feel grumpy, angry, anxious, upset and really hungry.

"Limiting the intake of sweets could balance your mood and generate more positive feelings,"

he adds.

Headache Do you have migraines or do your head hurt

every now and then for no reason?

"Having a sudden peak and then lowering blood glucose levels can trigger hypoglycemia,"

says Bates.

"Common symptoms of this disease can include headaches, if you experience them often, you

may be eating excessive amounts."

Hormonal imbalances Especially for women, a sugary diet that could

be related to different hormonal problems, especially for those with polycystic ovarian

syndrome.

"For them it has become an epidemic when they are between 20 and 30 years old," he says.

"The two main factors that go back to this disease are stress and excessive consumption

of this food," he adds.

As a consequence, in addition, it can cause all the aforementioned symptoms, so taking

both is the same as the discomfort.

Each of us, the reactions to the consumption of sugar

"This syndrome has been linked to insulin resistance, which can be caused by excess

sugar in the diet," explains the expert.

Keep in mind that even if not caused by it you can control the symptoms by reducing their

consumption.

"One of the ways in which I have seen that my clients have reversed this disorder has

been to eliminate additional amounts, reducing fruit intake and limiting refined grains,

which are eventually broken down into simple sugars in your body," he continues.

Do you have greasy skin and full of pimples?

Ingesting high levels of sugar has been linked to this.

"Many appear in a variety of ways, but one of the most common in acne."

Action plan: simply start reducing your intake.

Take some before and after photos to see if the diet review is making a difference.

Do not lose weight If you exercise consistently and come quite

healthy, but do not lose weight, it's time to re-evaluate the sugar levels in your diet.

"Having a steady flow of sugar administered to your body makes it impossible for the sea

to use its own fat reserves," he said.

Do you want to burn fat?

It's time to get rid of the sweets.

"It's much easier for the body to use sugar as an energy source when it's available, so

a diet rich in it makes it extremely difficult to take advantage of the way fat is."

For more infomation >> FIT FORNES Si tienes estos síntomas es que estás comiendo demasiado azúcar - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.95 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.07.16] - Duration: 33:19.

(Episode 95)

What do you mean...

You're dying soon?

The doctor said...

My body's done.

Look after me until I die.

I don't want...

My daughter to watch me die.

I don't want...

My daughter to wipe up my blood.

With that, you can repay me

for the 30 years you took from me.

Please.

I told the guards

not to say anything

about the broken sensor.

Don't brag about what you did for me

and tell me what you want.

Shall I start?

Tell me what you found

in the safe in the study.

That's why you're doing this to team up with me

even though you're disgusted by me.

Am I wrong?

You're right.

It's because of what grandpa left in his secret safe.

That's why I need your disgusting help.

The safe had...

A seal with Seyeon's birth dad's umbilical cord

and the certificate of authenticity.

A seal with his umbilical cord...

Chairman Eun left something

that only Seyeon, his real flesh and blood, can claim.

I found out that he had a safe deposit box

at a bank that he worked with frequently.

The only way to open it is

to have a DNA test with the umbilical cord in the seal

and prove that I am his biological child.

I got a tip...

That the safe deposit box contains a huge fortune.

$10 million.

$100 million dollars.

It may even be much more.

It'll be enough to purchase

a large sum of shares of Winners.

I'll give it to you.

Myeonghwan.

Do anything and everything...

To open that safe deposit box.

If you do...

I plan to give you

all of its content.

You'd rather give it to me

than let Seyeon have it.

Take that to New Zealand.

Go and

start your own company like Winners.

Deal.

But...

You need to do something first.

What?

Put my family in New Zealand

back to where they were.

Send them back to the resort

and send them money again.

I will.

Also...

Don't lock me up in this room.

Remove the shackles right away.

The sensor is broken.

Not that. The real shackles.

Lady Geum. Your mom!

If you want to be my partner again...

Kick her out of this house.

Where are you?

The police station?

Seyeon.

Your mom is here.

Don't worry.

She's safe.

Is something wrong?

Seyeon's birth mom...

Why didn't you let her in?

Did you see her?

She's inside.

She was sitting outside...

So I brought her in.

She's sick and

came all the way here at this hour.

Why didn't you let her in?

You weren't even here.

I was afraid she'd attack me

like she did before.

Gyeonghye.

Seyeon's mom...

Doesn't have long to live.

She'll pass away soon.

So...

Don't do anything bad to Seyeon.

Otherwise...

I won't be able to stand it.

Fine.

I said fine.

Mom.

Why did you leave home without telling me?

The family was so scared!

Sorry.

Why did you come here?

To ask her for a favor.

A favor?

I'm sick.

You know that, right?

She said...

She'd look after me.

I asked her to.

What?

You have me, so why?

I'll be too worried about making you cry...

That I can't be sick in peace.

I won't cry.

I'll protect you!

No.

No!

Seyeon.

Please let me take care of her.

That's the best thing for your mom.

Let her hurt less...

And show you only what she

wants you to see of her.

I'll do my best.

Let's do that.

I really...

Really don't want to be sick in front of you.

My gosh.

How did you end up going all the way there?

We were so worried.

Please tell us before you go somewhere.

I'll take you.

Okay?

Sorry for making you worry.

I'm sorry.

Don't be.

You're back, so it's all good.

Seyeon. Don't just stand there. Take her inside.

Yes, bring her in.

Please go inside.

Thank goodness nothing happened.

You must've been scared.

Why did she go to that house?

She went to ask mom...

To look after her...

Until she passes away.

What?

She wants...

To spend her final days at the hospital.

She doesn't want...

Me or our family...

To see her sick and in pain.

Every minute...

Every second

is too precious to me...

But...

She doesn't want me...

To see her sick.

No parent in the world

would want their child to see them sick.

That's why

she asked us to keep her illness a secret

although she knew she didn't have much time left.

I know.

But...

I can't understand her at all.

I agreed, only because...

She insisted...

But...

That isn't helping me.

It only makes me sadder.

My husband

spent his last days at a hospice as well.

They don't fix the illness

but for the terminally-ill

it may be more comfortable than being at home.

If that's what she wants

we can do our best to care for her at home

but if she doesn't...

Why don't we do what she wants?

You can visit her often.

How can I do that?

How?

We can be sad later.

Let's be sad later.

Right now...

Let's help her go peacefully.

Let's not cry and show her

how strong we are.

I think that would be best.

There.

There.

Gyeonghye.

Yes?

I'd like...

To take care of Seyeon's mom...

Until she passes away.

Is that okay?

What?

I'll stay with her at the hospice until she passes away.

I want to stay with her there...

Until the final moment when she passes.

If I tell you not to go,

will you not go?

She has less than a month.

If you want to be my partner again...

Kick her out of the house.

Fine.

Go ahead...

If you need to be with her

in her final moment to feel better.

Is that really okay?

Don't worry about Myeonghwan.

I'll send him to the Yangpyeong house.

I'll put people on him to guard him

until he leaves for New Zealand.

Gyeonghye.

May I ask for one more favor?

What is it?

You're seeing Seyeon today, right?

Seyeon?

When you see her...

Comfort her about her mom.

You agreed...

To see her and give her the items grandpa left her.

You'll give them to her, right?

Grandpa left this for you

in the safe in his study.

You can tell from the letter

that it was for you,

his biological granddaughter, and not me.

I heard

your mom is very sick.

Don't you dare talk about my mom.

You have to listen.

Show that...

To your mom.

She'll understand that grandpa...

Forgave your parents

and missed them.

It'll give her peace.

When grandpa was alive...

He used to say how much

he regretted kicking your dad out...

And leaving your mom

in the hospital.

When he said that...

He cried.

Why are you...

Telling me this?

Seyeon.

Don't attack me anymore.

Don't come at me.

Don't make me destroy you.

Don't try...

To take Winners.

Aren't you sick of saying that?

Let's never see each other again.

That's the only way we both can live.

She said my grandfather

left this for me.

The umbilical cord in the seal belongs to my dad...

And the name on it is my mom's.

What does the letter say?

"Conjoined trees."

That's all?

Yes.

Why do you think Chairman Eun

left this for you?

Gyeonghye said...

It was to symbolize how he couldn't forget

my parents.

Don't you think it's suspicious

that she handed this to you...

Without ulterior motives?

She looked sincere when she

gave this to me.

I didn't get the feeling that she was deceiving me.

(To Minsu's daughter)

Seyeon.

I didn't completely lie to you.

Other than the fact that the items were fake...

Everything I said was sincere.

That's the best I can do.

It smells delicious.

Say ah.

How is it?

It's super tasty.

Ung.

If auntie is...

Sad, upset, angry...

Misses me, or cries...

Take this to her to cheer her up, okay?

So this is auntie's medicine...

For when she hurts in here.

Yes.

I...

Don't want...

To take...

Too many things to the hospital.

You'll have to bring them all back.

I don't want it to be heavy.

Mom.

I have something to show you.

Look at this.

Grandpa made you a seal

with dad's umbilical cord.

This is...

Dad's umbilical cord?

Yes.

I heard grandpa...

Forgave dad

before he passed away.

And he was...

Very apologetic toward you.

That must be why he had this made.

I see.

Your grandpa...

Missed...

Your dad a lot too.

Knowing he accepted us like this...

Makes me feel at peace.

I'll take this...

To the hospital.

Okay.

(Hospice)

You're here.

Come lie down.

You must be tired from bringing her here.

Dad came with us.

He'll be up once he's done checking her in.

It's been a while.

How have you been?

I'm fine.

What about you?

Me too.

Are the kids doing well?

Everyone's well.

Seyeon,

this is a hospice...

So only the minimum number of people can stay.

I'll just say bye and go home.

Spend time with your mother and come later.

Okay.

I'm going to head home now.

Since you're at a hospital

they'll give you medicine and

make you more comfortable.

Thank you.

I'd like

to see the family.

I want to tell them something.

Of course.

The family will come by often.

Can we speak for a bit?

Did you talk to your daughter

about Seyeon?

Give me a little time.

I'll make her return everything...

She took from Seyeon one by one.

Sorry for

barging in out of the blue and yelling at you...

That day.

I was just so upset.

It's okay.

It'll be hard looking after someone

on her death bed.

I'm sure it was a hard decision to make.

Make sure...

To take care of yourself too, so you don't get sick.

Thank you.

If you make a video call

we can see each other too, not just hear our voices.

Mom.

What's wrong? Does it hurt somewhere?

No, no.

I'm just a little tired.

You should go.

I want to stay longer.

Come tomorrow.

I feel relaxed, now that I'm at a hospital.

I want to sleep and rest.

You should go.

Okay.

I'll go now.

Mom wants to rest.

Okay.

Don't worry, and go home.

It's time for her medicine

and she needs to sleep.

Come back tomorrow.

Okay.

Mom.

I'll be back tomorrow, okay?

Okay.

Bye.

Check to make sure...

My daughter's gone.

She's leaving.

How far did she get?

She's almost at the end of the hall.

She turned toward the elevator.

I don't see her anymore.

I'll get the nurse.

I want to throw up.

I need a nurse.

Suran,

let's go to the bathroom.

No. I can't move.

I want to throw up.

Just throw up.

It's okay.

The drug for the brain edema

will make you nauseous.

If you want to throw up,

just do it. Don't hold it in.

It'll be...

Too strenuous to your body if you hold it in.

It was gross, wasn't it?

No.

I mean it, Suran.

You can be...

Sick freely in front of me.

Pretend...

You're letting out all the pain

and suffering to me.

Don't hold it in. Scream.

Cry. Let it out.

That way...

It'll hurt less...

Okay?

Lady Geum

is staying at the hospital for a while

to nurse Park Suran.

I need to claim the safe deposit box

before she returns.

Are you just getting back?

Find a way quickly.

If Seyeon finds out what I gave her is a fake

things will get complicated.

I found one already.

An amazing way to open the safe deposit box

that Eun Gitae left Seyeon.

(Hospice)

I...

Don't look sick, right?

No.

Mom.

You look super pretty today.

I'm wearing makeup.

You look good.

They are tulips.

Yes.

Know what they mean?

Love.

Eternal love.

The flowers are pretty...

And so is the meaning.

Mom.

I love you.

Me too.

For Seyeon's sake...

Please don't let the sun set

or the flowers bloom

and just make time stop right now.

Suran.

Please live a little longer...

Even if it's for only one more day.

Your aunt

must have been very close to your mother.

Excuse me?

She's your mother's sister, right?

She is so dedicated and good to her.

It's been a while.

I hear your mother's very ill.

You were kicked out of the company...

And are being hunted by loan sharks.

You must be here to pick a fight with me...

But come back another day.

I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now.

Let's talk.

It's important.

Let go of her!

Calm down, Jaejun.

Get lost.

Stay out of it.

I need to talk to Seyeon.

You won't walk away?

Should I do it for you?

Your father's seal that Gyeonghye gave you...

Do you know...

What that is for?

Jaeyeong, I want to protect Seyeon.

Is that okay?

You want to open the safe Chairman Eun left

to his real granddaughter?

I can't do that.

Seyeon can't know anything until I can

remove all the money in the safe deposit box.

How's your mom?

She's getting better, right?

I think she'll be passing away very soon.

Seyeon, it's time to let your mom go.

For more infomation >> Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.95 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.07.16] - Duration: 33:19.

-------------------------------------------

It's Amazon Prime Day - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> It's Amazon Prime Day - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 Nejčastější fobie | Čeho se nejvíce bojíte? - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> TOP 5 Nejčastější fobie | Čeho se nejvíce bojíte? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

व्हेज हंडी - Restaurant Style Veg Handi Recipe in Marathi - Mix Vegetable Handi - Premixes Special - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> व्हेज हंडी - Restaurant Style Veg Handi Recipe in Marathi - Mix Vegetable Handi - Premixes Special - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

任贤齐体重暴增,被称"油腻大叔",可背后的真相却让人不禁称赞! - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> 任贤齐体重暴增,被称"油腻大叔",可背后的真相却让人不禁称赞! - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 ComfortLine Navigator met Airco, Navi en 7jr garantie!! - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 ComfortLine Navigator met Airco, Navi en 7jr garantie!! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 First Edition 5Z met Navi, Clima, Cruise en Demovoordeel!! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 First Edition 5Z met Navi, Clima, Cruise en Demovoordeel!! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 DynamicPlusLine met Clima, Cruise, Navi en 7jr. Garantie!! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 DynamicPlusLine met Clima, Cruise, Navi en 7jr. Garantie!! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.2 GT-Line met Clima, Cruise, Navi en 7jr Garantie!! - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.2 GT-Line met Clima, Cruise, Navi en 7jr Garantie!! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 830 - How to complete Level 830 on Homescapes - Duration: 2:18.

"How to beat level 830 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 830 - How to complete Level 830 on Homescapes - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Birthday Song for Hari - Happy Birthday Song for Hari - Duration: 1:15.

Birthday Song for Hari

For more infomation >> Birthday Song for Hari - Happy Birthday Song for Hari - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Carotte dans votre régime alimentaire Voici pourquoi ? - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Carotte dans votre régime alimentaire Voici pourquoi ? - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

What is inside? Ozonator air "Sterhen OZ200" company "Cornwall Electronics" on AliExpress - Duration: 4:26.

Не нужно тратиться на баллоны. Покупайте себе электрический озонатор! Ссылка в описании.

the price is about $ 1.5 for 300 ml, there is no exact dosage volume with the jet released,

storage in places inaccessible to small children,

a fragrance that is unpleasant to some members of your family,

an unreliable sprayer , which breaks before the end of the use of the balloon.

These defects are deprived of today's goods, which I purchased on AliExpress for $ 18.89.

Have urged to unpack!

The electric ozonator is packed in a cardboard box.

In the complete set only the ozonizer and small such here the color instruction.

Its specifications are presented in the manual in English and Spanish.

The name of the product is air freshener and deodorizer

of the company "Cornwall Electronics", model OZ200.

Power supply 220 V, power consumption 7 watts,

ozone output 200 mg / h, ozone operating period can be adjusted from 0 to 30 minutes

and it is also possible to adjust the working time of the automatic cycle, this is 1, 2, 3 ... to 12.

Size 22x10 , 5x5 cm. The ozonator is presented in a white glossy case

with a European plug. The ozonizer can be fixed on the wall in the right place with a screw

and it is possible, in principle, and on a double-sided adhesive tape.

The ozone is released through this lattice.

3 buttons are used for control.

To control the time periods of operation there are 5 LEDs: 1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours and 12 hours.

In these periods it can work 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, as you select.

And also the LED signaling about turning on.

It will require an electrical outlet for its operation.

When the power plug is connected, the POWER LED lights up.

In reality, the device consumes 4.5 watts.

It is possible to configure it programmatically for time periods.

To enable it, click the Purification button.

During operation, the ozonator emits a slight ringing sound.

It is simple and easy to manage.

The selection of the time period through which it switches on and starts producing ozone

is made by the Circulation button.

The selection of the working time in this period is made by the Purification button.

10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes.

Turn off the button Off.

I have not yet met people who are uncomfortable with the smell of fresh full ozone of air, like after a thunderstorm.

And the scheme of his work is simple.

Under the lid he has such a circuit board.

Remove the board. It is very convenient that here the mains plug and fan are connected through the connectors.

Here, a switching power supply is assembled. Name of the board H-100. POWER, version 10.

Unfortunately the name of the control chip is not indicated here.

With this transformer, the voltage that is delivered to the ozone radiator is removed.

There are 2 more transistors. The radiator here is a metal spring on a ceramic rod.

The cooler here is "STERHEN", its model.

Works as a hair dryer practically.

This is my second review of this electric ozonizer. The link to that video will be on the screen.

Then I was given it for a short time. I got to know him and realized that this thing is necessary in everyday life.

Therefore I ordered it myself in the toilet, in which I recently made repairs.

No need to spend money on cylinders. Buy yourself an electric ozonizer! Link in the description.

For more infomation >> What is inside? Ozonator air "Sterhen OZ200" company "Cornwall Electronics" on AliExpress - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

لا تخف من الأشباح الإنسانية بعد الآن مع هذه الأغنية ᴴᴰ Ghostlights مترجمة حصريا ! - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> لا تخف من الأشباح الإنسانية بعد الآن مع هذه الأغنية ᴴᴰ Ghostlights مترجمة حصريا ! - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Opera Garnier,París. Tips de viaje,guía turística. - Duration: 3:53.

Following our tour of Paris, we visit the Opera Garnier today.

We will not go to see a show, but we will do a guided tour of it.

The Garnier Opera, also known as Palais Garnier or Opera de Paris, is

one of the most characteristic buildings from the city.

Welcome to the lavish Opera Garnier.

After Napoleon's third decision to create a new building for the opera, he

organized an event, in which more than 170 architects presented their projects.

Finally the young architect Charles Garnier was the one who managed to take

out the building design

The Opera Garnier offers guided tours in English and Spanish, they have

a duration of one hour and thirty, and a cost of 15 euros, although it is included

for the owners of the Paris pass. As for the schedules go from 11 hs to 15.30 hs,

but check at the box office what time it is in Spanish, because they are not all

tours.We were there for the opening at 11 o'clock, and we took it in English

because you had to wait until 13:00 for it to be in Spanish.

Located in the Garnier Palace, the Opera Garnier is an imposing Baroque building,

that together with the Opera de la Bastille, make up the National Opera of Paris,

It is about the place that inspired the well-known work '"The Phantom of the Opera".

The Garnier Palace is made up of 11,000 square meters, has a

capacity of approximately 2,200 spectators and an extensive stage for

450 artists.

During your tour of the Garnier Palace, you can contemplate

the luxury and opulence that surrounded the people who went to the opera,

just to enjoy the show but to see, and be seen.

Our visit was not perfect, what happened? We could not see the auditorium.

When they are arming or disarming

scenarios this can happen, what they offer you is an entrance for you to go

the next day to visit the auditorium. What happened? That was our last day in

Paris, the next day we would not be there, so we had to miss the opportunity.

We finish our tour here at the Opera Garnier Palace, we hope

have liked it, if so, do not forget to subscribe and like it.

Thanks a lot for being there !!

For more infomation >> Opera Garnier,París. Tips de viaje,guía turística. - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tok Compilation Dou Yin Trending Video 4 – Leg Gun Shooting 抖音 - Duration: 4:24.

Tik Tok Compilation Dou Yin Trending Video 4 – Leg Gun Shooting 抖音

For more infomation >> Tik Tok Compilation Dou Yin Trending Video 4 – Leg Gun Shooting 抖音 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ami jar nupurer chondo - আমি যার নুপুরের ছন্দ- Nazrul song - Duration: 5:23.

Ami jar nupurer chondo - আমি যার নুপুরের ছন্দ- Nazrul song

For more infomation >> Ami jar nupurer chondo - আমি যার নুপুরের ছন্দ- Nazrul song - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Aveo 1.2 86PK LS - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Chevrolet Aveo 1.2 86PK LS - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

仮想通貨ICOの78%が取引所上場できない!?その理由と見極め方とは?オーキッドテレグラム等ICO投資もうダメ!?上場予定廃止リスク?リップル並みの成長今後無し?2018年7月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> 仮想通貨ICOの78%が取引所上場できない!?その理由と見極め方とは?オーキッドテレグラム等ICO投資もうダメ!?上場予定廃止リスク?リップル並みの成長今後無し?2018年7月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Resumen - Libro de Ezequiel - 📝 (Subtítulos) - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Resumen - Libro de Ezequiel - 📝 (Subtítulos) - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ünlü Sihirbaz Aref'i Kobra Yılan Soktu ! Panzehir Yetişmezse Ölecek ! Haber Son Dakika - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Ünlü Sihirbaz Aref'i Kobra Yılan Soktu ! Panzehir Yetişmezse Ölecek ! Haber Son Dakika - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Striped Effect Nails with Flowers Part 1 - Duration: 22:28.

For more infomation >> Striped Effect Nails with Flowers Part 1 - Duration: 22:28.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Markle Znów Potwornie Upokorzył Swoją Córkę! Poszedł Też O Krok Dalej I ... - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Thomas Markle Znów Potwornie Upokorzył Swoją Córkę! Poszedł Też O Krok Dalej I ... - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

POMODORI MERAVIGLIOSI TRUCCHI E SEGRETI - Duration: 24:09.

For more infomation >> POMODORI MERAVIGLIOSI TRUCCHI E SEGRETI - Duration: 24:09.

-------------------------------------------

Holy, Ret & Prot Paladin Pre-Patch Changes Guide BFA 8.0.1 - Duration: 5:26.

What's up everyone!

With the pre-patch out on July 17th, we've got a little under a month to go until Battle

for Azeroth is released.

This video is intended to cover the major, general changes to all 3 specs of Paladins

in BFA's Pre-Patch 8.0.1.

I'm going to try to be as concise as possible as there's quite a bit of information to cover.

I've created timestamps for everything in the description below as well as links for

my references, so if you'd like to skip ahead to a particular section, click the 'Show More'

below this video to find your timestamp of interest

In the pre-patch, our artifacts no longer work.

Azerite armor is intended to replace the artifact system, however, in the pre-patch, we're kind

of in this awkward stage of not having artifacts and not yet having azerite powers either.

My point is - this guide will get you used to the in between time from now, the pre-patch,

until BFA comes out.

A quick note on Legendaries - we will still be able to use them until level 115 or 116,

I've been seeing conflicting reports.

Some effects from legendaries have been added as baselines spells and abilities to each

class, while in some cases, effects will be incorporated into azerite powers.

Holy Paladins

Overall, the biggest difference we'll face by losing our artifact is the loss of Tyr's

Deliverance.

The rest of our artifact abilities and traits have been incorporated into baseline stats.

The following artifact traits and legendaries that have been added to Holy Paladins are

the following:

Templar of Light has been added into the baseline of Aura Mastery

Share the Burden has been placed into Blessing of Sacrifice

The Topless Tower legendary has morphed into the new talent, Awakening.

Prydaz, the widely used legendary necklace effect is now as azerite trait called Resounding

Protection

The following talents and abilities have been removed for Holy Paladins:

Righteousness, Beacon of the Lightbringer and Fervent Martyr.

They've been replaced with Avenging Crusader and Awakening.

Aura of Sacrifice, Divine Purpose, Judgement of Light and Holy Shock have all been moved

or changed.

Aura Mastery, Holy Avenger and Avenging Wrath have all had a global cooldown additions of

1.5 seconds.

Many spells and talents have been changed or tweaked slightly.

I'm not going to list them all, but rather, refer you guys to the Wowhead page where you

can review all of the changes in detail.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/holy-paladin-healing-bfa-battle-for-azeroth-pre-patch

Protection Paladin Let's take a look at Protection Paladins

now.

Light of the Protector & Seraphim have been added to global cooldowns

Shield of the Righteous now increases armor, but no longer reduces magic damage or bleeds

Mastery has been changed to give damage reduction in consecration

The Knight Templar spell has been removed for Prot Paladins.

Redoubt and Unbreakable Spirit have been added.

Light of the Protector, Hand of the Protector, Avenging Wrath and Seraphim have been given

a global cooldown.

The main change to Prot Paladin is that our self-healing playstyle has been altered a

bit.

Now that Light of the Protection / Hand of the Protector are now on Global Cooldown,

there's less room for you to be more impulsive with self heals.

Additionally, now that being in Consecration is a damage reduction for us, moving away

from Consecrate can be looked at as a negative, loss of damage reduction, therefore somewhat

limiting our mobility.

So if you step out of consecration, you'll lose your damage reduction buff.

As for loss of legendaries and artifacts: Consecration in Flame has been added to consecration

Heathcliff's Immortality has been incorporated into Mastery: Divine Bulwark

Bulwark of Order has been reworked into Azerite Trait: Bulwark of Light

Artifact trait Blessed Stalwart inspired the secondary effect from the updated Avenger's

Shield Prydaz, the widely used legendary necklace

effect is now as azerite trait called Resounding Protection

Many spells and talents have been changed or tweaked slightly.

I'm not going to list them all, but rather, refer you guys to the Wowhead page where you

can review all of the changes in detail.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/protection-paladin-tank-bfa-battle-for-azeroth-pre-patch

Retribution Paladin Let's take a look at Retribution Paladins

now.

The main change you'll notice is the removal of the damage window for Judgement.

Other than that, some have noted that although your execution of spells feels a bit slower,

it's still a comfortable and familiar feel if you're used to playing Ret in the past.

It looks like Rets will be exceptionally good at single target damage, but have been nerfed

a slight bit with AoE/cleave damage as Judgement, for example, no longer hits for additional

targets.

The Judgement window has been removed by adding in Mastery: Hand of Light.

Mastery now increases all holy damage done without being dependent on Judgement

The Judgement damage window has been replaced by a debuff on the target that increases the

damage dealt by your next holy power spending ability.

The debuff will be consumed by the spending ability

The old Blade of Wrath ability has been converted into Art of War.

The talent Blade of Wrath increases the chance for Art of War to proc and increases your

damage Wake of Ashes has been merged into Ashes to

Ashes and has become a talent with a 45 second cooldown

Shield of Vengeance now bursts for the amount of damage it absorbs

Retribution's duration has been reduced to 10 seconds

Shield of Vengeance, Crusade and Avenging Wrath have all been changed to now trigger

global cooldowns.

Many spells, abilities and talents have been changed or tweaked slightly.

I'm not going to list them all, but rather, refer you guys to the Wowhead page where you

can review all of the changes in detail.

They also suggest different talent builds that you can experiment with, so I highly

recommend checking that out if you want a lot more detailed information!

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/retribution-paladin-dps-bfa-battle-for-azeroth-pre-patch

Let's go over some General Things.

War Mode is a new world PvP system that is coming with the pre-patch.

It basically allows you to turn PvP on or off when you are in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

When it's enabled, you'll be flagged for PvP, but you'll gain your PvP talents as well as

10% experience increase.

With War Mode disabled, you won't gain your PvP talents or 10% experience buff while questing

in the open world, however, you can quest safety knowing that you aren't in danger of

getting ganked.

Thanks for watching guys!

I'll be livestreaming Pre-Patch content regularly so be sure to subscribe to see when

I go live!

I also plan to stream BFA during its launch and onwards, so be sure to stop on by and

say hi!

If you like the video, give it a thumbs up and feel free to share your thoughts in the

comments below.

Thanks again for watching and I hope to see you soon!

For more infomation >> Holy, Ret & Prot Paladin Pre-Patch Changes Guide BFA 8.0.1 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Juan Carlos I sufrió un ataque de ansiedad al conocerse las cintas de Corinna - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Juan Carlos I sufrió un ataque de ansiedad al conocerse las cintas de Corinna - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mind Power + Imagination = Amazing Life - Duration: 15:20.

You can do it if you believe you can.

Imagination is the workshop of the human mind wherein old ideas and established facts may

be reassembled into new combinations and put to new uses.

Imagination has been called the creative power of the soul.

You will never have a definite purpose in life, you will never have self-confidence,

you will never have initiative and leadership unless you first create these qualities in

your imagination and see yourself in possession of them.

Just as the oak tree develops from the germ that lies in the acorn, and the bird develops

from the germ that lies asleep in the egg, so will your material achievements grow out

of the organized plans that you create in your imagination.

First comes the thought; then, organization of that thought into ideas and plans; then

transformation of those plans into reality.

The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.

The imagination is both interpretative and creative in nature.

It can examine facts, concepts, and ideas, and it can create new combinations

and plans out of these.

Through its interpretative capacity the imagination has one power not generally attributed to

it; namely, the power to register vibrations and thought waves that are put into motion

from outside sources, just as the radio-receiving apparatus picks up the vibrations of sound.

The principle through which this interpretative capacity of the imagination functions is called

telepathy; the communication of thought from one mind to another, at long or short distances,

without the aid of physical or mechanical appliances.

Telepathy is an important factor to a student who is preparing to make effective use of

imagination, for the reason that this telepathic capacity of the imagination is constantly

picking up thought waves and vibrations of every description.

So-called "snap-judgment" and "hunches," which prompt one to form an opinion or decide upon

a course of action that is not in harmony with logic and reason, are usually the result

of stray thought waves that have registered in the imagination.

So well has this principle been established, through psychological research, that we have

abundance of proof that two minds which are properly attuned and in harmony with each

other may send and receive thought at long distances without the aid of mechanical apparatus

of any sort.

Rarely have two minds become so well attuned that unbroken chains of thought could be registered

in this manner, but there is evidence sufficient to establish the fact that parts of organized

thought have been picked up.

Consider, for example, what happens when a salesman who lacks confidence in himself,

and in his goods, walks in to see a prospective buyer.

Whether the prospective buyer is conscious of it or not, his imagination immediately

"senses" that lack of confidence in the salesman's mind.

The salesman's own thoughts are actually undermining his efforts.

This will explain, from another angle, why self-confidence is one of the most important

factors entering into the great struggle for success.

The principle of telepathy and the law of attraction, through which like attracts like,

explain many a failure.

If the mind has a tendency to attract from the ether those thought vibrations which harmonize

with the dominating thoughts of a given mind, you can easily understand why a negative mind

that dwells upon failure and lacks the vitalizing force of self-confidence would not attract

a positive mind that is dominated by thoughts of success.

Perhaps these explanations are somewhat abstract to the student who has not made any particular

study of the functioning processes of the mind, but it seems necessary to inject them

into this lesson as a means of enabling the student to understand and make practical use

of the subject of this lesson.

The imagination is too often regarded merely as an indefinite, untraceable, indescribable

something that does nothing but create fiction.

It is this popular disregard of the powers of the imagination that has made necessary

these more or less abstract references to one of the most important subjects of this

course.

Not only is the subject of imagination an important factor, but it is one of the most

interesting subjects, as you will observe when you begin to see how it affects all that

you do toward the achievement of your definite chief aim.

You will see how important is the subject of imagination when you stop to realize that

it is the only thing in the world over which you have absolute control.

Others may deprive you of your material wealth and cheat you in a thousand ways, but no man

can deprive you of the control and use of your imagination.

Men may deal with you unfairly, as men often do; they may deprive you of your liberty,

but they cannot take from you the privilege of using your imagination as you wish.

The major trouble with this world today lies in our lack of understanding of the power

of imagination, for if we understood this great power we could use it as a weapon with

which to wipe out poverty and misery and injustice and persecution, and this could be done in

a single generation.

This is a rather broad statement, and no one understands better than the author of this

course how useless such a statement would be if the principle upon which it is founded

were not explained in terms of the most practical, workaday nature; therefore, let us proceed

to describe what is meant.

To make this description understandable we must accept as a reality the principle of

telepathy, through the operation of which every thought we release is registering itself

in the minds of other people.

We need devote no time to proving that telepathy is a reality, for the reason that this lesson

on imagination cannot be of the slightest value to the student who has not sufficiently

informed himself to understand and accept telepathy as an established principle.

You have often heard of "mob psychology," which is nothing more nor less than some strong,

dominating idea that has been created in the mind of one or more persons, and registers

itself in the minds of other persons, through the principle of telepathy.

So strong is the power of mob psychology that two men fighting in the street will often

start a "free-for-all" fight in which by-standers will engage each other in battle without even

knowing what they are fighting about, or with whom they are fighting.

It should be borne ill mind that "there is nothing new under the sun."

Lift, on this earth may be likened to a great kaleidoscope before which the scenes and facts

and material substances are ever shifting and

changing, and all any man can do is to take these facts and substances and re-arrange

them in new combinations.

The process through which this is done is called imagination.

We have stated that the imagination is both interpretative and creative in its nature.

It can receive impressions or ideas and out of these it can form new combinations.

What a mighty power is imagination, the workshop of the soul, in which thoughts are woven into

railroads and skyscrapers and mills and factories and all manner of material wealth.

I hold it true that thoughts are things; They're endowed with bodies and breath and

wings; And that we send them forth to fill,

The world with good results or ill.

That which we call our secret thought, Speeds forth to earth's remotest spot,

Leaving its blessings or its woes, Like tracks behind it as it goes.

We build our future, thought by thought, For good or ill, yet know it not,

Yet so the universe was wrought.

Thought is another name for fate, Choose, then, thy destiny and wait,

For love brings love and hate brings hate.

If your imagination is the mirror of your soul, then you have a perfect right to stand

before that mirror and see yourself as you wish to be.

You have the right to see reflected in that magic mirror the mansion you intend to own,

the factory you intend to manage, the bank of which you intend to be president, the station

in life you intend to occupy.

Your imagination belongs to you!

Use it!

The more you use it the more efficiently it will serve you.

At the east end of the great Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, an old man conducts a cobbler

shop.

When the engineers began driving stakes and marking the foundation place for that great

steel structure this man shook his head and said "It can't be done!"

Now he looks out from his dingy little shoe-repair shop, shakes his head and asks himself: "How

did they do it?"

He saw the bridge grow before his very eyes and still he lacks the imagination to analyze

that which he saw.

The engineer who planned the bridge saw it a reality long before a single shovel of dirt

had been removed for the foundation stones.

The bridge became a reality in his imagination, because he had trained

that imagination to weave new combinations out of old ideas.

In one of the cities on the coast of California all of the land that was suitable for building

lots had been developed and put into use.

On one side of the city there were some steep hills that could not be used for building

purposes, and on the other side the land was unsuitable for buildings because it was so

low that the back water covered it once a day.

A man of imagination came to this city.

Men of imagination usually have keen minds, and this man was no exception.

The first day of his arrival he saw the possibilities for making money out of real estate.

He secured an option on those hills that were unsuitable for use because of their steepness.

He also secured an option on the ground that was unsuitable for use because of the back

water that covered it daily.

He secured these options at a very low price because the ground was supposed to be without

substantial value.

With the use of a few tons of explosives he turned those steep hills into loose dirt.

With the aid of a few tractors and some road scrapers he leveled the ground down and turned

it into beautiful building lots, and with the aid of a few mules and carts he dumped

the surplus dirt on the low ground and raised it above the water level, thereby turning

it into beautiful building lots.

He made a substantial fortune, for what?

For removing some dirt from where it was not needed to where it was needed!

For mixing some useless dirt with imagination!

The people of that little city gave this man credit for being a genius; and he was, the

same sort of genius that any one of them could have been had he used his imagination as this

man used his.

In the field of chemistry it is possible to mix two or more chemical ingredients in such

proportions that the mere act of mixing gives each of the ingredients a tremendous amount

of energy that it did not possess.

It is also possible to mix certain chemical ingredients in such proportions that all the

ingredients of the combination take on an entirely different nature, as in the case

of H2O, which is a mixture of two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, creating water.

Chemistry is not the only field in which a combination of various physical materials

can be so assembled that each takes on a greater value, or the result is a product entirely

foreign in nature to that of its component parts.

The man who blew up those useless hills of dirt and stone and removed the surplus from

where it was not needed over to the low-land, where it was needed, gave that dirt and stone

a value that it did not have before.

On one of the great highways between New York and Philadelphia stood an old ramshackle,

time-worn barn, worth less than fifty dollars.

With the aid of a little lumber and some cement, plus imagination, this old barn has been turned

into a beautiful automobile supply station that earns a small fortune for the man who

supplied the imagination.

Across the street from my office is a little print-shop that earns coffee and rolls for

its owner and his helper, but no more.

Less than a dozen blocks away stands one of the most modern printing plants in the world,

whose owner spends most of his time traveling and has far more wealth than he will ever

use.

Twenty-two years ago those two printers were in business together.

The one who owns the big print-shop had the good judgment to ally himself with a man who

mixed imagination with printing.

This man of imagination is a writer of advertisements and he keeps the printing plant with which

he is associated supplied with more business than it can handle by analyzing its clients'

business, creating attractive advertising features, and supplying the necessary printed

material with which to make these features of service.

This plant receives top-notch prices for its printing because the imagination mixed with

that printing produces a product that most printers cannot supply.

In the city of Chicago the level of a certain boulevard was raised, which spoiled a row

of beautiful residences because the side-walk was raised to the level of the second story

windows.

While the property owners were bemoaning their ill-fortune a man of imagination came along,

purchased the property for a "song," converted the second stories into business property,

and now enjoys a handsome income from his rentals.

As you read these lines please keep in mind all that was stated in the beginning of this

lesson; especially the fact that the greatest and most profitable thing you can do with

your imagination is the act of rearranging old ideas in new combinations.

If you properly use your imagination it will help you convert your failures and mistakes

into assets of priceless value; it will lead you to discovery of a truth known only to

those who use their imagination.

Namely, that the greatest reverses and misfortunes of life often open the door to golden opportunities.

You will never know what is your capacity for achievement until you learn how to mix

your efforts with imagination.

The products of your hands, minus imagination, will yield you but a small return, but those

self same hands, when properly guided by imagination, can be made to earn you all the material wealth

you can use.

There are two ways in which you can profit by imagination.

You can develop this faculty in your own mind, or you can ally yourself with those who have

already developed it.

If you feel that your own imagination is inadequate you should form an alliance with someone whose

imagination is sufficiently developed to supply your deficiency.

There are various forms of alliance.

For example, there is the alliance of marriage and the alliance of a business partnership

and the alliance of friendship and the alliance of employer and employee.

Not all men have the capacity to serve their own best interests as employers, and those

who haven't this capacity may profit by allying themselves with men of imagination who have

such capacity.

For more infomation >> Mind Power + Imagination = Amazing Life - Duration: 15:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bogumiła Wander na wernisażu. Tak wygląda obecnie - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Bogumiła Wander na wernisażu. Tak wygląda obecnie - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Madagascar Boss Baby finger family song | Daddy finger Boss Baby Madagascar - Duration: 0:54.

Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Madagascar Boss Baby finger family song | Daddy finger Boss Baby Madagascar - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

대경환 ♥ 장윤정 행복한 커플 - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> 대경환 ♥ 장윤정 행복한 커플 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Book Review | The Last by Katherine Applegate - Duration: 7:16.

Hey! What's up, you guys? It's Connor, and today I'm gonna be doing a book review

for The Last by Katherine Applegate. This the first book in the Endling series. If

you guys don't know, Katherine Applegate is the same author who wrote The One and

Only Ivan. I believe that's the name of that book. I haven't read that one yet, but

that one won of ton of awards and seems to be very popular. I wanted to pick up

this one because I really, really loved the cover. Today I'm gonna tell you my

thoughts on it. If you guys don't know, The Last follows this character named

Byx. At the beginning of the book, Byx is travelling with her pack. She's a dairne,

so she's like a dog-marsupial hybrid. Anyway she's traveling with her family

and her small grouping of dairnes, and at the beginning of the book all of them

are killed. So she thinks that she may be either very last dairne. In this

world, the last of a species is called the endling which I think that that's

what they're called in real life. This is set in a fantasy world where there are

six great ruling species. They all have the ability to speak, and think, and have

communities, and everything like that. What makes these better - or you know,

above the other species that are intelligent in this world like a wobbyk -

is that the six great ones are able to do magic. There our humans. There are dairnes

which is what Byx is. There are raptidons which are like giant birds. There

are felivets which are giant cats, terramants which I think are like beetle-

mantis hybrids. They're enormous, and then there are natites. I don't know how to

pronounce that one, and those are water dwelling people that have a magic.

And there's one Emperor that kind of rules everything. That's the Murdano.

When I was reading this book, I was a little confused on what the Murdano

actually was because it sometimes seems like it could be a race of being and

sometimes it seems like a singular person, and the Murdano

is a singular person. The Medano rules this world. Byx is hoping that

she is not the very last dairne. She's hoping that there are dairnes somewhere

else, so the book follows Byx as she's trying to survive and find other dairnes.

That's basically it. As usual with my book reviews, I'm gonna go through my pros, go

through my cons, give you my rating, and be done. My first pro for this book is gonna

be that I really loved the cover. I think that it does a good job of setting up

the tone for this book. Because Byx is the last of her,

she is depressed about that, so it's kind of gloomy with sprinkles of humor

because I actually did laugh out loud while reading this. My next pro is that I

really loved the world-building of this book. I loved all of these different

races. I thought it was really interesting and a good way to address

things like racism in a middle grade book. Byx's people has been persecuted

because they are able to immediately know if someone's lying or not. They're

like living live detectors. So people on the surface appreciated how the dairnes

kept people honest, but behind the scenes people didn't like having to tell the

truth all the time. They wanted to lie, so this also deals with a lot of lying and

stuff like that. So I think that the messages that this had were really solid.

With the world, I loved the scope of this. She sets it up

so that it's a very narrow part of this world, but she sets it up in a way that

it can be expanded further along. On the end pages is a map of the world, and so

you can see everything that's going on. But she really only set up this part of

the world. This isn't the whole world. We're just seeing a little snippet of it,

so I thought that was really smart. Her world building was really good. I

also really enjoyed the characters. I loved Byx as the main character. She's

really strong. She's gone through terrible things, but she's making the

most of it, and she's not letting it get her down. She's making connections with

all of these different people like Tobble, and Khara, and Gambler. Their motley crew

was just a fantastic found family, and I loved how Gambler interacts with them. So

I just really liked them as a group. At first I was getting a lot of Wizard of

Oz vibes which was kind of cool. I don't know if this was actually meant to be,

like, a Wizard of Oz very loose telling because Byx just wants to find her home

and she's on the path to trying to find a new home and find where she belongs

and [because] her companions all have something to learn as well. Tobble's trying to prove

his courage. Khara is trying to find her heart - not like physically find her heart,

but you know, have a bigger heart. Put more love into the world kind of thing.

So I was getting some serious Wizard of Oz vibes, and I was loving those. I don't

think that it actually supposed to be, but I thought it was. Something that I

appreciated was [that] this book kind of deals with enemies and stuff like that

pretty well. Like, the enemies are actually dangerous.

The enemies can actually do damage and are trying to kill the main characters,

and the main characters kill as well. It's not this idealistic thing where the

bad guy or whatever is trying to kill them and they're too honorable to not

kill back, but in this, I like that they do. I thought that was just way more

realistic because if someone is trying to kill me, I'm not gonna just keep running

away and not making sure that they can't keep coming after me. Another thing that

I really enjoyed was the illustrations for each part. Let me find one of them, so

at the beginning of each part there is a big illustration in there. I just

thought that they were fantastic. One thing though that I wish had been

included was... there's never an illustration of Gambler. I don't know why,

but I wanted one. So there's another one. I kind of touched on this before, but I

really liked that it addresses racism, and genocide, greed, and lying. I thought those

were really well done in this book, and my last pro for this book is that I just

really loved the adventure. I thought it was a really cool adventure story, and I

think that it's just gonna get better and better as the books go along. Now I'm

gonna talk about a couple of cons that I had. My first con for this was that I just

feel like the Isle was a missed opportunity. There's one part [where] they're

going towards this Isle. It's at the very beginning of the book, so it's not a

spoiler. And I thought that that was just gonna be a bigger deal, but it wasn't. So

I thought that that could have been done and expanded more because this island of

learning was really cool and then we didn't really get to explore it all that

much. But that's a super personal con, and one other thing that I just noticed

was that the characters talked about eating each other all the time. Every

single character talks about killing the other characters, and eating them, and how

this other character is their prey. It was just like, "What is going on?" These

are intelligent beings. Like, in my mind I would never be able to go up to another

intelligent species and be like, "Hey, I'm gonna eat you." Like, WHAT? It was just kind

of weird. When Byx meets Tobble, the first thing that Byx does is talk about

how she eats wobbyks. It was just like, "What is going on?" So I didn't understand

the whole eating each other thing, but it's a small con. Other than that,

I didn't really have too many things to complain about, so I ended up really

enjoying this one. I gave the book four stars, and I'm definitely looking forward

to reading more from her in the future. So if you guys

have any recommendations for the next book by Katherine Applegate that I

should read, leave it down in the comments. So that's gonna be my review on

The Last by Katherine Applegate. If you liked this video, please give it a big

thumbs up and comment down below if you've read this book, what your thoughts

on it were. Again if you have any recommendations of where to read from

Katherine next, let me know those down in the comments.

Anything else you want me to know, leave it down below, and I will talk to you

guys next time. Bye!

<upbeat music>

For more infomation >> Book Review | The Last by Katherine Applegate - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Come nascondere i capelli bianchi grazie a questo rimedio naturale a base di patate - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Come nascondere i capelli bianchi grazie a questo rimedio naturale a base di patate - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

CYLCING TO CROCODILE LAKE IN MUMBAI | POWAI LAKE CYCLING - Duration: 14:16.

For more infomation >> CYLCING TO CROCODILE LAKE IN MUMBAI | POWAI LAKE CYCLING - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

Le monete da 1 CENT che valgono 2.500 EURO - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Le monete da 1 CENT che valgono 2.500 EURO - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

✅ "Staliśmy się taksówkarzami naszych dzieci" Kasia Cichopek jeszcze nigdy nie powiedziała tak dużo - Duration: 1:17.

 Kasia Cichopek jest mamą pięcioletniej Helenki i dziewięcioletniego Adasia. Niewiele osób wie, że mimo kariery aktorskiej jest z wykształcenia psychologiem

Dlatego magazyn "Party" spytał ją - co jest dla niej najważniejsze w wychowywaniu dzieci. Byliśmy zaskoczeni!  Synek Adaś i córka Helenka muszą czuć się bardzo zaopiekowanymi dziećmi

   Katarzyna Cichopek wyznaje zasady, które są teraz bardzo modne, zgodne z ideą mindfulness!  Kasia stwierdziła, że bardzo chce i lubi pokazywać dzieciom świat, pomagać rozwijać talenty i pasje

   Wygląda na to, że Kasia Cichopek jest matką idealną!  Więcej o rodzinnym życiu Kasi Cichopek w nowym "Party"!  ZOBACZ: Kasia Cichopek zmieniła fryzurę na planie "M jak miłość"

Nie uwierzycie, przez co musiała przejść!

For more infomation >> ✅ "Staliśmy się taksówkarzami naszych dzieci" Kasia Cichopek jeszcze nigdy nie powiedziała tak dużo - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

オレンジトマト@柿色トマトを食べてみたI tried to eat ShingOrange of tomatoes. - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> オレンジトマト@柿色トマトを食べてみたI tried to eat ShingOrange of tomatoes. - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration ( Climate, Trekhaak ) - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration ( Climate, Trekhaak ) - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.8 i VTEC Sport - GT - AUTOMAAT - Parkeersensoren - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 i VTEC Sport - GT - AUTOMAAT - Parkeersensoren - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous new picture of Prince Louis shows him giggling with mum Kate - Duration: 3:22.

 A gorgeous new picture of Prince Louis has been released by his proud parents, Kate and Wills, following his christening

 The little prince, who spent most of his big day dozing, can be seen giggling while in Kate's arms

 Today, Kensington Palace wrote: "The Duke and Duchess hope that everyone enjoys this lovely photograph of Prince Louis as much as they do

"  The picture was taken by Matt Porteous, who also photographed Prince George on his third birthday last year

 Mr Porteous, based in Jersey, was selected by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge despite having not captured royalty before

 He was at Prince Louis's christening as a private photographer, taking pictures for the family's personal album

 But William and Kate liked this shot of Louis so much that they decided to release it publicly

 The adorable photograph of Louis follows four others released last night.  Those ones were taken by British photographer, Matt Holyoak

 Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are among the royals who also feature in the set of pictures

 The family appears in awe of the new prince, in particular little Charlotte who in one snap is turning away from the camera with her eyes fixed on her younger brother as she holds his hand

 She sticks close to her mum Kate in the photos and appears to be a natural poser

 Meanwhile George is sat next to or on his dad William's knee - perhaps to make him sit still as he appears to have trouble sitting still and looking straight at the camera

 Louis's big day was the first time the Cambridges were seen together as a family of five

 Mr Holyoak, who took the pictures, said: "I was truly honoured at being asked to take the official photographs at the christening of Prince Louis, and to witness at first hand such a happy event

 "Everyone was so relaxed and in such good spirits, it was an absolute pleasure

 "I only hope I have captured some of that joy in my photographs."  Louis was sound asleep as he was carried into the Chapel Royal by Kate for the christening ceremony which lasted 40 minutes

 After the ceremony, the baby prince looked content and wiggled his fingers as Kate gazed down and beamed at him as she held him in her arms

For more infomation >> Gorgeous new picture of Prince Louis shows him giggling with mum Kate - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Markle Znów Potwornie Upokorzył Swoją Córkę! Poszedł Też O Krok Dalej I ... - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Thomas Markle Znów Potwornie Upokorzył Swoją Córkę! Poszedł Też O Krok Dalej I ... - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

São Paulo confirma venda de Cueva para o Krasnodar - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> São Paulo confirma venda de Cueva para o Krasnodar - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Courtois é eleito o melhor goleiro da Copa da Rússia|x3and1baller - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Courtois é eleito o melhor goleiro da Copa da Rússia|x3and1baller - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Confira 5 motivos para comprar o Toyota Prius e não o sedã Corolla - Duration: 14:20.

For more infomation >> Confira 5 motivos para comprar o Toyota Prius e não o sedã Corolla - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Passat: Sedã luxuoso que não deixa de lado o bom desempenho - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Passat: Sedã luxuoso que não deixa de lado o bom desempenho - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Começam as vendas de ingressos para o Salão do Automóvel 2018 - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Começam as vendas de ingressos para o Salão do Automóvel 2018 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC40 era o que faltava para a marca bater recorde de vendas no Brasil - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC40 era o que faltava para a marca bater recorde de vendas no Brasil - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Edu Dracena aposta em título do Palmeiras em 2018 - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Edu Dracena aposta em título do Palmeiras em 2018 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Cuando esté muerto de una anemia solo haz este batido revividor - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Cuando esté muerto de una anemia solo haz este batido revividor - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Former RI State Police Colonel Steven O' Donnell joins Danielle North in studio - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> Former RI State Police Colonel Steven O' Donnell joins Danielle North in studio - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Griezmann sentiu a final, desta vez eternizado com sua emocionada redenção - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Griezmann sentiu a final, desta vez eternizado com sua emocionada redenção - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

VAR muda 17 decisões na Copa, rouba cena na final e deixa claro que ainda pode melhorar - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> VAR muda 17 decisões na Copa, rouba cena na final e deixa claro que ainda pode melhorar - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kaká e Nenê destacam importância dos próximos jogos pelo título brasileiro - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Kaká e Nenê destacam importância dos próximos jogos pelo título brasileiro - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Com poucas opções, Santos dobra proposta por atacante uruguaio - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Com poucas opções, Santos dobra proposta por atacante uruguaio - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Anime & Manga Mouths – Side View - Duration: 9:41.

How to Draw Anime & Manga Mouths – Side View

This tutorial explains how to draw anime and manga style mouths from the side

(profile view) in different states (closed, open, etc…) and with different expressions.

Placing Anime Mouth & Lips on the Head in Side View

To vertically place an anime mouth on the head in the side view you can start by

placing the bottom lip about 1/8 of the total height of the head up from the chin.

The mouth will be slightly above that.

Drawing Anime Lips in Side View

To draw anime lips form the side view you can first draw a line from the tip of the

nose to the curve of the chin. You can then use this line to horizontally position the lips.

Understanding How a Mouth Opens

When drawing a mouth in any style it's important to understand how the jaw

opens. The jaw does not simply lower down like an elevator but instead swings

down more like a door swings on it's hinges but unlike a door it also moves

slightly forward.

Excluding the lips the top part of the mouth does not move.

Drawing Anime Mouth Side View

For a normal side view anime mouth (closed) you can simply draw it with one very slightly curved line.

For an open side view anime mouth draw the bottom jaw lower down.top row of

teeth. Draw the mouth itself with a smooth curve and afterwards draw a hint of

the top row of teeth.

Drawing Wide Open Anime Mouth Side View

For a wide open anime mouth draw the jaw further down than a regular open

mouth. Draw slightly less of the teeth showing than in a lightly open mouth as

well. The reason for this is that the lips will be pulled down more when the mouth

is open wider therefore covering the teeth more.

Drawing Yelling Anime Mouth Side View

For an unhappy or frowning anime mouth simply draw it as a downwards curve.

Drawing Surprised/Excited Anime Mouth Side View

For a surprised anime mouth draw it similar to a wide open mouth but draw the

lips further inwards as the mouth will be making an "O" shape.

Drawing Smiling Anime Mouth Side View

For a smiling anime mouth draw it with a sharp corner of the mouth showing the teeth.

Drawing Scared/Shocked Anime Mouth Side View

For a scared anime mouth draw it similar to an open anime mouth but angled downwards.

Drawing Grinning Anime Mouth Side View

for a grinning anime mouth draw it similar to a smiling anime mouth but draw a

wrinkle at the corner of the mouth and draw a hint of the parting line between the

top and bottom rows of teeth.

Drawing Puzzled Anime Mouth Side View

For a puzzled anime mouth draw the lips as one curved shape and draw the

mouth with a shape that somewhat resembles a warped "O" expanding outwards.

Drawing Lightly Smiling Anime Mouth Side View

For a lightly smiling anime mouth draw it close to a normal anime mouth but

slightly longer and more curved.

thanks for watching !

don't forget LIKE - SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL .

I LOVE YOU !

For more infomation >> How to Draw Anime & Manga Mouths – Side View - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Windshield Wiper Fluid in the World and Why - Duration: 4:42.

rev up your engines, today I'm gonna talk about the best windshield washer

squirter fluid in the world and why, and as usual I'm not sponsored by anyone

I just tried out a bunch of them over the years and found out which one works

the best, and I did learn the hard way, I used to be really cheap, yeah isn't that a

shocker and I'd buy the cheapest stuff you could, and put it in my wife's car

which at the time was an old Toyota, now I have to admit I'm old

school, on my own car I usually clean the windshields by hand, but my wife she

used to be a schoolteacher, she got up real early, all the dew and everything was

on her windshield in the morning and she'd you squirt her and she'd use that

stuff like mad, I mean she'd go through four, or five, six gallons of the stuff

every year, so being cheap I bought the cheapest stuff I could get it was like

89 cents a gallon, and here's what happened, the cheap stuff was so caustic

there ended up being a line in the paint and then up here on the hood where the

overspray was, there were other lines, it actually ate through the paint

granted it took years of using it and she went through gallons of the stuff every

year, but you don't want to use the cheapest stuff, because here's the cheapest

stuff this blue stuff, and look at the ingredients, they don't even really tell

you what's inside, they're kind of lying in the ingredients, just look at the

ingredients it says water plant based cleaning agents and dye, but then it says

warning this product contains a chemical known in the state of California to

cause cancer, now I assume they're talking about methanol, because most of

them have methanol in them, but really look at the ingredients, what a lie, it should

say methanol, not plant-based blah blah, I mean they're even hiding what's in the

thing they should at least be honest, because look at the rain-x that i found

to be the best one, it even said danger contains methyl alcohol cannot be made

non-poisonous, so even though it looks like orange Fanta you got to keep the

stuff away from the kids, you don't want them drinking the stuff, but the good

ones all contain methanol or methyl alcohol, that's what helped keep it from

freezing and it makes it a nice cleaner, and you want to get the stuff that says

all season, this one's good to zero degrees Fahrenheit

if you get one that isn't, it's gonna freeze in the winter, like this cheap

stuff, it says for use above 32 F it used to

say, protects to 32, which doesn't protect anything, that's the same freezing point

of water but at least they have a little bit more honest, but if you have this in

the winter and it gets cold, it'll freeze and then the stuff won't work at all so it's

better to use the all year one all the time so they don't have to think about

switching it out when it gets cold, and whatever you do don't try to make your

own to save money, a lot of guys use stuff with ammonia, well hey you're gonna

breath that stuff in and it isn't any good for you, because really your squirters

and right here, and what's in front of them, your air intakes, so you're gonna

breathe that stuff in, you'll notice when you do run your squirt you're gonna

smell the stuff, and that's one reason I like the rain-x, because really it smells

like a weak Windex, it doesn't have a horrible odor to it, now granted this

cheap stuff, it hardly smells like anything, because it hardly has anything at

all in it, it doesn't clean bugs good, it doesn't do hardly anything, and being a Rain-X

product it also helps it bead up on the windshield

so the wipers don't drag and make noises and stick, and since my wife is an

adamant washer user, using gallons of the stuff every year, I put different

kinds in her car didn't tell her what I did, and one day after putting the rain-x

in she said, oh did you change my wipers they clean better now in the

morning, and i said no i put this orange rain-x stuff and it was a little more

expensive, but i wanted to see if it worked better and she said well it

certainly does work better, and since you can't beat a blind experiment like that

she didn't even know what was going on, hey I'm sold on this stuff, but like anything

else, you want a price around, I've seen this stuff advertised for over $11 a

gallon, but I bought mine for two dollars and 87 cents a gallon and a Walmart, and

that was actually cheaper than this cheap stuff that I bought at a local

auto parts store, this was over $3 a gallon, so in my case I was really happy

because I got the best washer fluid and I paid less for it, and since this is

mechanic Monday, I'm giving away some of this stuff, to have a chance to win just

place a clean non offensive comment on the YouTube comments below, and the

winner will be chosen random my computer to have nice clean

windshields, so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos,

remember to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> The Best Windshield Wiper Fluid in the World and Why - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Book Review | The Last by Katherine Applegate - Duration: 7:16.

Hey! What's up, you guys? It's Connor, and today I'm gonna be doing a book review

for The Last by Katherine Applegate. This the first book in the Endling series. If

you guys don't know, Katherine Applegate is the same author who wrote The One and

Only Ivan. I believe that's the name of that book. I haven't read that one yet, but

that one won of ton of awards and seems to be very popular. I wanted to pick up

this one because I really, really loved the cover. Today I'm gonna tell you my

thoughts on it. If you guys don't know, The Last follows this character named

Byx. At the beginning of the book, Byx is travelling with her pack. She's a dairne,

so she's like a dog-marsupial hybrid. Anyway she's traveling with her family

and her small grouping of dairnes, and at the beginning of the book all of them

are killed. So she thinks that she may be either very last dairne. In this

world, the last of a species is called the endling which I think that that's

what they're called in real life. This is set in a fantasy world where there are

six great ruling species. They all have the ability to speak, and think, and have

communities, and everything like that. What makes these better - or you know,

above the other species that are intelligent in this world like a wobbyk -

is that the six great ones are able to do magic. There our humans. There are dairnes

which is what Byx is. There are raptidons which are like giant birds. There

are felivets which are giant cats, terramants which I think are like beetle-

mantis hybrids. They're enormous, and then there are natites. I don't know how to

pronounce that one, and those are water dwelling people that have a magic.

And there's one Emperor that kind of rules everything. That's the Murdano.

When I was reading this book, I was a little confused on what the Murdano

actually was because it sometimes seems like it could be a race of being and

sometimes it seems like a singular person, and the Murdano

is a singular person. The Medano rules this world. Byx is hoping that

she is not the very last dairne. She's hoping that there are dairnes somewhere

else, so the book follows Byx as she's trying to survive and find other dairnes.

That's basically it. As usual with my book reviews, I'm gonna go through my pros, go

through my cons, give you my rating, and be done. My first pro for this book is gonna

be that I really loved the cover. I think that it does a good job of setting up

the tone for this book. Because Byx is the last of her,

she is depressed about that, so it's kind of gloomy with sprinkles of humor

because I actually did laugh out loud while reading this. My next pro is that I

really loved the world-building of this book. I loved all of these different

races. I thought it was really interesting and a good way to address

things like racism in a middle grade book. Byx's people has been persecuted

because they are able to immediately know if someone's lying or not. They're

like living live detectors. So people on the surface appreciated how the dairnes

kept people honest, but behind the scenes people didn't like having to tell the

truth all the time. They wanted to lie, so this also deals with a lot of lying and

stuff like that. So I think that the messages that this had were really solid.

With the world, I loved the scope of this. She sets it up

so that it's a very narrow part of this world, but she sets it up in a way that

it can be expanded further along. On the end pages is a map of the world, and so

you can see everything that's going on. But she really only set up this part of

the world. This isn't the whole world. We're just seeing a little snippet of it,

so I thought that was really smart. Her world building was really good. I

also really enjoyed the characters. I loved Byx as the main character. She's

really strong. She's gone through terrible things, but she's making the

most of it, and she's not letting it get her down. She's making connections with

all of these different people like Tobble, and Khara, and Gambler. Their motley crew

was just a fantastic found family, and I loved how Gambler interacts with them. So

I just really liked them as a group. At first I was getting a lot of Wizard of

Oz vibes which was kind of cool. I don't know if this was actually meant to be,

like, a Wizard of Oz very loose telling because Byx just wants to find her home

and she's on the path to trying to find a new home and find where she belongs

and [because] her companions all have something to learn as well. Tobble's trying to prove

his courage. Khara is trying to find her heart - not like physically find her heart,

but you know, have a bigger heart. Put more love into the world kind of thing.

So I was getting some serious Wizard of Oz vibes, and I was loving those. I don't

think that it actually supposed to be, but I thought it was. Something that I

appreciated was [that] this book kind of deals with enemies and stuff like that

pretty well. Like, the enemies are actually dangerous.

The enemies can actually do damage and are trying to kill the main characters,

and the main characters kill as well. It's not this idealistic thing where the

bad guy or whatever is trying to kill them and they're too honorable to not

kill back, but in this, I like that they do. I thought that was just way more

realistic because if someone is trying to kill me, I'm not gonna just keep running

away and not making sure that they can't keep coming after me. Another thing that

I really enjoyed was the illustrations for each part. Let me find one of them, so

at the beginning of each part there is a big illustration in there. I just

thought that they were fantastic. One thing though that I wish had been

included was... there's never an illustration of Gambler. I don't know why,

but I wanted one. So there's another one. I kind of touched on this before, but I

really liked that it addresses racism, and genocide, greed, and lying. I thought those

were really well done in this book, and my last pro for this book is that I just

really loved the adventure. I thought it was a really cool adventure story, and I

think that it's just gonna get better and better as the books go along. Now I'm

gonna talk about a couple of cons that I had. My first con for this was that I just

feel like the Isle was a missed opportunity. There's one part [where] they're

going towards this Isle. It's at the very beginning of the book, so it's not a

spoiler. And I thought that that was just gonna be a bigger deal, but it wasn't. So

I thought that that could have been done and expanded more because this island of

learning was really cool and then we didn't really get to explore it all that

much. But that's a super personal con, and one other thing that I just noticed

was that the characters talked about eating each other all the time. Every

single character talks about killing the other characters, and eating them, and how

this other character is their prey. It was just like, "What is going on?" These

are intelligent beings. Like, in my mind I would never be able to go up to another

intelligent species and be like, "Hey, I'm gonna eat you." Like, WHAT? It was just kind

of weird. When Byx meets Tobble, the first thing that Byx does is talk about

how she eats wobbyks. It was just like, "What is going on?" So I didn't understand

the whole eating each other thing, but it's a small con. Other than that,

I didn't really have too many things to complain about, so I ended up really

enjoying this one. I gave the book four stars, and I'm definitely looking forward

to reading more from her in the future. So if you guys

have any recommendations for the next book by Katherine Applegate that I

should read, leave it down in the comments. So that's gonna be my review on

The Last by Katherine Applegate. If you liked this video, please give it a big

thumbs up and comment down below if you've read this book, what your thoughts

on it were. Again if you have any recommendations of where to read from

Katherine next, let me know those down in the comments.

Anything else you want me to know, leave it down below, and I will talk to you

guys next time. Bye!

<upbeat music>

For more infomation >> Book Review | The Last by Katherine Applegate - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] - Quests 651 - 660 - Duration: 31:28.

For more infomation >> Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] - Quests 651 - 660 - Duration: 31:28.

-------------------------------------------

✅ "Staliśmy się taksówkarzami naszych dzieci" Kasia Cichopek jeszcze nigdy nie powiedziała tak dużo - Duration: 1:17.

 Kasia Cichopek jest mamą pięcioletniej Helenki i dziewięcioletniego Adasia. Niewiele osób wie, że mimo kariery aktorskiej jest z wykształcenia psychologiem

Dlatego magazyn "Party" spytał ją - co jest dla niej najważniejsze w wychowywaniu dzieci. Byliśmy zaskoczeni!  Synek Adaś i córka Helenka muszą czuć się bardzo zaopiekowanymi dziećmi

   Katarzyna Cichopek wyznaje zasady, które są teraz bardzo modne, zgodne z ideą mindfulness!  Kasia stwierdziła, że bardzo chce i lubi pokazywać dzieciom świat, pomagać rozwijać talenty i pasje

   Wygląda na to, że Kasia Cichopek jest matką idealną!  Więcej o rodzinnym życiu Kasi Cichopek w nowym "Party"!  ZOBACZ: Kasia Cichopek zmieniła fryzurę na planie "M jak miłość"

Nie uwierzycie, przez co musiała przejść!

No comments:

Post a Comment