Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jul 12 2018

Today's episode is brought to you by CruiseLine.com where you can compare

prices from several cruise sites using easy to use a cruise search hey cruisers

welcome to our outfit of the day series for the carnival Carnival Splendor yeah

I forgot what ship we were offered a second Carnival Splendor seven night

Mexican Riviera cruise so today's embarkation day and feel a little bit

disheveled I have to be honest with you because it has been a total rush day the

embarkation process started way sooner than we thought so we're even running

around so I look a little haggard is because I am so today I'm wearing an

off-the-shoulder kind of fun crocheted blouse from Express and I'm wearing my

Express jeans and I'm wearing some sunic flip-flops which I will just show you

really quickly these are available as usual in our Amazon store which we will

link to in the description below today I have some pair of u2 bracelets on woah

I'm on a ship so I'm already unstable here we go and I have my Apple watch and

a gorgeous love bracelet that I got from my fabfitfun box so one thing I wanted

to let you guys know and say thank you for is that I have had several

subscribers requests that we step back a little bit and film the outfits from

head to toe so we're gonna be better about that this time and thank you so

much here honesty in feedback we're excited to show you our outfits for the

next seven days it's a embarkation evening and i've

decided to change clothes my jeans and my off-the-shoulder shirt we're getting

a little bit uncomfortable so I have changed into a an express wrap dress

it's a hundred percent cotton it's super comfortable I'm actually wearing my

flip-flops tonight now no you guys that on carnival night one is so incredibly

casual this is probably considered overdressed for night one on Carnival

just to give you an example my son is still in his shorts and t-shirt and that

is perfectly acceptable they know that you may have flown in that morning and

that you're dressed really casually so this is just to me my idea of feeling

more comfortable but my flip-flops are my nod to the casualty of carnivals so

my accessory tonight is this awesome clutch this is from my fabfitfun box

from last season I believe this might have been from the spring season and it

opens up and holds a few of my little treasures like my lip gloss

my lip scents and my room card I am also taking this scarf with me tonight

because I'm running a little bit chilly it was

really warm day but we left Long Beach I got really really cold so accessories

tonight I'm wearing a necklace that I got in Mexico a few years ago from a

beach vendor so I don't have a link to this at all and I really have no jewelry

on other than that as far as my makeup and hair are concerned I gave my hair a

little fresh curl and I played around today with that new gorgeous palette

that we featured in my toiletry video on our CruiseGear channel and it is

wonderful I love the eyeshadows I'm wearing love it lipstick from lip scents

love it too spelled LUV IT so we are off to dinner and we will see you

tomorrow on our first sea day and I'll show you what I'm wearing for sea day and

then formal night it's our first sea day and we are cruising down the coast of

Baja and keeping it really casual I have my ray-bans my blue reflective ray-bans

on today and no jewelry really to speak of I do have this handy little lanyard

that I got in the gift shop on day one they were selling them to for 10 bucks

and they have a cool little carnival logo on them I've got my coffee card in

here where it's a punch card if you get six off you should get one for free so

today I'm carrying my little bag that I got at TJ Maxx and then I am wearing a

really funky dress over a swimsuit that I got at the very last minute at

t.j.maxx it's actually not really a dress it's kind of a jumpsuit you have

to see this with my flip-flops let's do wide shot mister CruiseTipsTV

we're enjoying a sunny casual afternoon before formal night we are going to the

steakhouse on board Carnival Splendor this evening so next time you see us I

will be wearing my black belt sleeve a dress from an express and my silver Nine

West shoes it's our first formal night and tonight I'm wearing a bell sleeve

dress from express it has some gorgeous back detail that I want to show you and

of course we know the light is fading out here so we'll get a little bit more

detail when we route around the ship but this is a great mini dress it's super

comfortable I love the way that it's figure forming and I really love the

back detail I also like long sleeves I seem to be more comfortable in dresses

with sleeves these days and I really like mini dresses with sleeves kind of a

new thing that I found in my 40s so a good old statement necklace that you

guys have seen before from Express it's not new and I'm wearing my silver wedges

that you saw in my packing videos from Nine West we are off to dinner and

formal night

good morning from Cabo this is not actually the outfit I'm wearing a short

today but I did want to tell you what I put on when I woke up this morning just

to kind of go get coffee roam the ship all that good stuff I've got on a Nike

sweatshirt that I've had for many many years and then I have a very special

tank top on that was actually a gift from our subscriber Julie Julie ordered

it it wasn't the right size for her from spread shop the Spreadshirt shop excuse

me so she sent it to me and I absolutely love it's great I am wearing a sports

bra underneath it and I have some some simple capri athletic I guess you could

call them pants but they're really capris and my flip-flops just for

walking around I'm actually getting ready to go change to go ashore into a

swimsuit and a cover-up so we'll show you that outfit and then tonight we'll

show you what we're wearing them and get back on ship before dinner and hopefully

a deck party we are just a few minutes away from grabbing our tender to Cabo

and I'm wearing today my new swimsuit cover-up from Express this comes in two

sizes small medium and medium large this is the small medium it runs kind of big

if it's still available I'll link to it below but it probably won't be they tend

to be very seasonal I'm wearing a new bikini from Target underneath it it's my

favorite brand Massimo as you always hear me talking about and I'm taking my

favorite accessory today my brand-new gorgeous sports sized wander wet bag in

peacock so we'll give you a wide shot of the shoes only accessory today is my

motion sickness fans because I'm a little dizzy and we'll show you a little

bit more as we're leaving the show

our first day in Cabo was awesome it was great and even though I had very little

energy I'm all ready for dinner tonight I'm wearing some really fun new tassel

earrings from express these would not be everyday life earrings to me you guys

but they're so fun for a cruise so if you watched our pack with me videos you

saw this off the shoulder dress that I got at Target for under $30 I am just

wearing it kind of wrinkled and messy just like my hair and I'm gonna name

this hairstyle the port day because every time we have a long port day and

I've been in the ocean all day I feel like I just want to take a shower and

let my hair air dry and then give a little scrunchie look in the back here

with a rubber band and a couple of bobby pins that's really all I've got going on

I have some great shoes that I have been wearing recently they're a great Nine

West wedge that have been a nice ii nude wedge so we'll take a look at those and

then we'll see you tomorrow for our second day in Cabo

it's our second day in Cabo and today I'm wearing a cotton cover up that I got

at Old Navy and I read Massimo's swimsuit from Target this is not a new

one this is an oldie but goodie nothing fancy just my Apple watch left my

wedding rings in the same today and I'm wearing my standard flip-flops so we'll

give you a wide look at the outlet

welcome to the towel animal zoo also known as our balcony stateroom oh we had

a great day today in Cabo I actually pulled it together after my spa

treatment and blow-dried my hair and curled it a little bit tonight I'm

wearing lip scents in violet on my lips and I'm wearing a little tiny stack of

pura vida bracelets and a love bracelet which I'll give you a close-up of from

one of my fabfitfun seasonal boxes I love it I hate the dress I'm wearing

tonight is actually relatively new it's from express and it has bell sleeves as

you can see and it's wonderful soft stretchy comfortable cotton so you can

see it has a little crisscross detail here in the front and it's kind of its

kind of a maybe a mini dress but more like a knee-length tonight for my

accessory well it's kind of more of a of a stuffed bag I'm taking my good old bag

that I got for probably a year or two ago at t.j.maxx or marshals or someone

somewhere like that but it's so festive and fun for Mexico and it kind of

matches the grey so this is what I'm gonna sling over my shoulder with a wrap

and my cruise card and my lip gloss and a few supplies for my son like his Kindle

and then we're gonna be good to go so Apple watch on the other hand no other

jewelry to speak of and I'm wearing my little suede finish Nine West wedges

again and we'll give you a peek at those so tomorrow is part of IR today we're

going to be going to a resort so I should be wearing swimsuit and address

type of an outfit in the early part of the day and then tomorrow night we hope

is the 80s deck party so you definitely want to stay tuned for that

we are in Puerto Vallarta today do you guys remember this dress from my pack

with me video this is the one that I got at Target a few weeks ago for under $30

I'm a little bit like it might be kind of boxy but we'll see how it goes so we

are headed off to a resort for the day underneath my dress I do have a bikini

on and right now I'm just wearing my flip-flops I am going to go back inside

and put on some jewelry I just realized that I completely forgot my jewelry so

I'll probably add a few PuraVida bracelets but today I wanted to let you

know I am wearing my movement for her glasses these are amazing and if we

still have a discount for MVMT glasses I will be sure to let you know

but I love these kind of tortoiseshell retro looking ones they kind of remind

me of the 80s and I'm very fond of them so we're off to the resort and we will

see you again for the 80s rock and glow party very soon it's a little bit dark

this evening in Puerto Vallarta but it was so gorgeous outside here on the serenity

deck which wraps around the front of Carnival Splendor that we thought we

would just come outside and do something a little bit different so this is a

dress that I got an express it's an off-the-shoulder full-length dress that

I wore to the porthole party in Miami so if you I'm sorry Fort Lauderdale if

you've seen my social media pictures lately you have seen this dress it

definitely requires a very high wedge because the dress is really super long

so I'll step back and give you a wider look and we'll also give you a shot of

this in better light

all right super casual vibes this morning for walk here on the ship it's a

sea day we have nothing planned except for going to breakfast and today I'm

wearing one of our logo tees from this bright shirt shop I'll show you the back

really quickly and I'm wearing some funky camo pants so if I could but at

t.j.maxx ones I that are so comfortable so super cash flip-flops I don't even

have words for this hair right now no accessories you're looking at it I'm

sure I'll change into some kind of cool clothes or something in the middle of

the day and then tonight is a formal night we just popped over to the spa to

show you what I'm wearing tonight for formal night we're right next to the

kalasa therapy pool for those of you who are coming out in carnivals but splendor

it's beautiful and it's right behind me so tonight I'm actually wearing a dress

that I got from a stitch fix this is a Sam Edelman off the shoulder dress with

beautiful bell sleeves it's probably a little bit more casual than my normal

formal night attire but on Carnival I think it's okay to kind of dress it down just

a little tiny bit so this is a knee-length dress that I'm wearing with

my taupe kind of suede wedges on this one with this statement necklace that

you've seen before from express no other jewelry just my traditional Apple watch

my wedding ring and that is about it

alright guys it's day 6 aka the last day a sea day so I did nothing with my hair

today in fact I'm rocking a little bit bedhead but I did put on a full face of

makeup so I felt put together and not depressed you guys know how it goes you

know what I have noticed on this cruise I feel like because it's 7 days which is

a little shorter for us these days would kind of tend towards the 10-day cruise

is what the ship is really moving I have not been wearing as many accessories

like I feel like I've been getting ready faster cuz things have been so busy

we've been moving faster so if you've noticed that too it's not just you I'm

just kind of keeping it more simple so the rewiring is happening today I'm

rewearing the cotton Express dress that's kind of a wrap dress that I got it

expressed like I already said I'm sorry about that

and of course my Apple watch had to freshly paint my nails I brought my gel

kit because I lost a nail the other day at the beach so that is fresh and new

and I'm wearing this necklace that I got on the beach in Mexico many many years

ago so nothing too exciting today lip color is flirt ELISA from lip sets I

love this color it's a genius bit of coral but mostly it's a pink it's just

really nice and almost kind of like a neutral face brightening color for me so

we'll give you a look at the full outfit and then we're gonna go out and about

and enjoy the ship a little bit before we have to pack up to go home tomorrow

way and tonight it's the steak house too much cruise poop do you see the cruise

pooch is it happening? It's the last night of the cruise and I am rewearing my

off-the-shoulder expressed I'm gonna call this my Caribbean dress thank you

all so much for following along cheers to a great cruise and happy cruise

planning and who's packing to all of you who have followed along with our outfit

of the day series until next time we'll see you on the high seas

For more infomation >> Outfit of the Day Mexican Riviera Cruise - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Loteamento Campo Belo em Charqueada - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Loteamento Campo Belo em Charqueada - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Apresentado pela manhã, Arthur vai a campo à tarde treinar no 1° dia no Barça - Duration: 3:01.

O primeiro dia de Arthur no Barcelona foi movimentado. Pela manhã, fez exames médicos e, em seguida, assinou contrato, vestiu o uniforme catalão, foi apresentado no gramado do Camp Nou e respondeu as perguntas da imprensa espanhola em entrevista coletiva

No fim da tarde, já foi a campo trabalhar no primeiro treino pela nova equipe. 💪✅ ¡Primer entrenamiento de href="https://twitter

com/arthurmeloreal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter.com/arthurmeloreal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@arthurmeloreal > como azulgrana!Además, segunda sesión del día con todos los disponibles del primer equipo en el campo 4 de la Ciudad Deportiva 🔵🔴 href="https://twitter

com/hashtag/For%C3%A7aBar%C3%A7a?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter

com/hashtag/For%C3%A7aBar%C3%A7a?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ForçaBarça > href="https://t

co/UaBuzTi9XJ" url="https://t.co/UaBuzTi9XJ">pic.twitter.com/UaBuzTi9XJ >   — July 12, 2018 O brasileiro se juntou a outros 14 nomes que se reapresentaram nesta semana, são eles: Cillessen, Ortolá, Semedo, Denis Suárez, Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Rafinha, Samper, Douglas, Munir e Marlon

Ainda sem os nomes que disputaram a Copa do Mundo, o grupo fez um treino pela manhã (ainda sem a presença de Arthur) e depois voltou ao batente na parte da tarde

Mais cedo, o jogador assinou um contrato válido por seis anos, até a temporada 2023/24

O custo da operação foi de € 31 milhões (R$ 140 milhões), além de € 9 milhões (R$ 41 milhões) em variáveis - o que pode totalizar o negócio em € 40 milhões (R$ 181 milhões)

A multa rescisória estabelecida para quebra de contrato é de € 400 milhões (1,818 bilhão)

Arthur em treino pelo Barcelona (Foto: Divulgação / Barcelona)

For more infomation >> Apresentado pela manhã, Arthur vai a campo à tarde treinar no 1° dia no Barça - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Humble - Kendrick Lamar - ANALISA,TEORI, MEANING, MESSAGES - Duration: 17:40.

by HUMBLE MV, Lamar is trying to let us think

and be even more aware about:

First, Racism towards Black People Second, BRAINWASH

Third, FAKE PEOPLE with their vanity. And the last one,

INSPIRATION I'll try to explain these discussions,

as clearly as I can and as simple as I can,

so this video is gonna be only 1 part. Let's check it out.

Wowowow, stop right there And listen to me carefully,

Start to be a smart and educated netizen.

This video is only a theory, not a fact. This video is based on the sources that I got

and based from my very own opinion,

so, if you find something which is not right from this video

feel free to criticize me in the comment section below

and, a smart netizien will criticize politely

with at least a suggestion and at least single solution

if you directly judging people that you don't even know

by saying swear words because of their mistakes,

it does not make you look smart, but it makes you look stupid

and uneducated and if you think you look cool

by bullying people in the internet dude, you don't look cool,

a psichopath gets entertained by hurting people.

If you feel entertained by bullying people You don't look cool,

you look like a psychopath instead. And, where is a psychopath supposed to live?

Asylum

Be waiting for next WT* Indonesia trending video

Because I'm gonna discuss about how to not to be

an Indonesian bullier, because If you bully an Indonesian

it is like you are ruining your own country. That's what happen nowadays.

We are bullying instead of supporting each other

We are the new colonialist in our very own country.

And a big respect to my subscribers, who are still patient watching my content

because I know, my content is not so entertaining and… you guys are really cool still wanna

spend energy to watch and process my content

R*cism towards black people.

segregation

segregation

you've got to keep the white and black separated

segregaation now segregation tomorrow

and segregation fore..

In this part, childish gambino did it better So, you might consider to watch my breakdown

Video about Childish Gambino's This is America MV

on this card right here or here.

But, let's talk a lilte bit about this There are several scenes from "Humble"

that I'm gonna explain.

First scene is the bald guys scene. Their heads are nodding

Everytime lamar says "sitdown, be humble"

These bald guys represent the history of black people

In America who must follow all of the regulation That sometimes not fair for them

Without even questioning.

Second scene, the flaming heads

pay attention to lamar hoodie with a brand Dreamers which can say

that these guys have their own dreams but they couldn't reach their dreams

because those dreams are tied and burnt. This may show the histroy

of how black people in America were limited in education.

Let them to burn their dreams, and live like the people behind

that look less educated.

Third scene, the infrareds scene

This relates to stereotype of Cops Perceiving a black guy usually as a criminal

and dangerous. This made cops more easily to shoot

Black guy, without even sure that the guy is dangerous or not. .(pay attention to Lamar in this scene)

(implies black guys always armed even they don't)

(that makes people always think black guys is dangerous)

one of the examples is the death of Philando Castile

A cop shot him in a car just because the cop was afraid that he was going to draw

a gun in fact,

the guy was just about to take his license out from his pocket

I told to get his hand out of him he had, you told him to get his ID sir

his drivers license oh my God

please don't tell me he is dead please don't tell me my boyfriend just went like that

keep your hands right where they are please yes I will sir, I'll keep my hands where they are

my first boy, one son

dead here in Minnesota under the circumstances just because he was

a police officer that makes it okay

oh now they get free ramp he's found innocent of all of counts

24 cases of black guys killed by Police / Died in Custody under questionable circumstances

there are still pros and cons about police brutality in USA

some think it is a made up term as result of bad stereotype towards cops

some think it is the result of bad stereotype towards black people

and on the other hand

mass media are unconsciously amplifying these stereotypes

be careful with news (jangan Baper kalo baca/nonton berita, Baper = .... liat aja lanjutannya)

BRAINWASH

these news are using the same script

These are the scenes that can be interpreted as how media

are trying to brainwash you.

Salon scene, Tabloids, Tiny planet, eye tracking camera ,

and accountant scene.

However, let us talk about what brainwash actually is.

Accoring to cambridge dictionary, Brainwash is an activity

to make someone believe to something by repeatedly telling them that it is true

and preventing any other information from reaching them.

This is exactly what mass media doing to the people,

repeatedly suggesting and providing information to the people

that in fact, not everything media provide for us is necessary

and this is how mass media brainwash people by the way, there is nothing to be afraid of

media just brainwashing us to be "consumers" persuade us to consume everything what they

provide for example

tv shows, reality shows, news, and advertisements

there's nothing wrong with this

3 steps mass media brainwash people, attract-connect-vibrate

there are 3 steps for mass media to brainwash people

first phase is Atraction mass media are full with creative people

that hired to attract you they use so many creative ways

to create content that can attract their audience for example by creating powerful eye catching headline

or teaser about a program

that can hook you

second phase is Connection when you get attracted with a particcular

program mass media will play with your mind

by dramatizing, exagerrating, and sometimes manipulating content that you consume

to let you feel connected

third phase is Vibration when you feel connected with the program

and you start to have a desire to get back to consume that program

you are in the vibration phase where you start to become their addicts.

this is where you have successfully been brainwashed and where the problems begin…

Roy F. Baumeister, a professor of social psychology at Florida State University

admits that, as the result of evolution

our brain is naturally designed to focus on negativity

to let human be aware of dangers hundreds years ago

when we start getting addicted for example to TV

our brain will be flooded with so many information but, what will stay in our mind?

Only the negativities These are them:

Being afraid to be left behind on lifestyle Become anxious and feel lonely

Believing a particular public figure is bad Stupidity is cool

Beauty and handsomeness are number one Happiness is things you need to buy

and believing that the World is full with crimes and hate

wow, if your life is still full with negativities

you're gonna probably start blaming mass media right now

do not do that because the most powerful brainwasher

infact is not mass media it's your closest family members

and your closest friends because you are going to constantly see

what they do and listen to what they say

on the entire time of yor life.

But, don't worry Because in Humble MV, Lamar reveals

how you can be your own brainwasher

first, don't give a dang with mass media you can see in the salon scene,

all of the girls are reading magazines which represent mainstream people

who enjoy mass media and what lamar does?

He only sits without reading which shows that He doesn't give daang with mass media.

Second, don't give a dang with negative people

And be anti mainstream

Pay attention to the flaming head scene,

The cheering people behind may represent mainstream society, which can be your family

or your friends that usually are trying to drag you to be mainstream

by leaving your dreams and follow what mainstream society want you to be

There are many people could have been successful artist, entrepreneur, athlete

dancers, actors, singers, rappers and many more

but, because of mainstream society that always drag people to have mainstream thought

million people ended up killing their dreams

working in the office and be common people and the mainstream people are subjected to

the nodding bald guys scene which eventually become

the roped-flaming-head guys, they don't want their head

to be burnt by people perception about them so, they decided to rope their head,

means to be brainwashed and become closed minded

like the mainstream people

pay attention to lamar You can see, Lamar is wearing a white hoodie

with the brand dreamer which can show that he is a man with full of dreams

and he doesn't care about people perception and thoughts that want

to brainwash him, and his flaming head shows that

he would rather get the painful way by being anti maintream and keep

pursuing his dream rather than to be brainwashed

and become close minded

the tuxedo guys scene shows that lamar has sucessfully

left the people who wanted to try to brainwashed him

and find the correct society that has the same thougts with him

as we can see when lamar says "sit down"

these black tuxedo do not give a dang that may represent

successful people do not give a dang with mass media

and negative people that always want to brainwash them

that's the reality I met so many successful people

And all of them share at least these three characteristics

One, they're all anti-mainstream Two, they do not watch TV

Three, they never hesitated leaving all of their negative friends

Because they say, One of the keys to succeed,

You need to make sure your brain receives negativities as minimum as you can

and receives positivities as maximum as you can

after all, it's all depends on you guys this is only theory, you decide.

Third, fake people with their vainity Wooooah… this is my favorite guys.

Lamar boldly says That he is sick and tired

of the photoshop photoshop represents people

who fake their appearance we can broaden this discussion

from appearance problem to fake life of mainstream celebrities

lamar knows that celebrities are the best inpirational people

but, you can imagine what their fan could be

if their idols as source of inspirations are fake

if you pay attention to Lamar's lips in this eye-tracking-motion camera scene,

lamar did not match his lip with the lyric showing that Lamar is trying to roast

celebrities who do lipsync (pay attention to lamar lips when he says "MOST")

to their own song

in flaming head scene, Lamar is also trying to

roast celebrities that lack of confidence and do autotune symbolized by roped head guys,

while Lamar decides to not roped, showing that he is confident

with his voice and decides to not use autotune.

His voice in "humble" is pure without autotune

Next, in the grey poupon scene followed by infrared scene,

Lamar says, "watch my self speak

You, let the med talk, ayy" If I kill a n*gga,

it won't be the alcohol, ayy" Lamar is trying to roast celebrities

who are using drugs and alcohol to help them to perform

for Lamar himself, it's is unatural, and can be considered a coward move

Lamar also implicitly portray himself as the greatest artist at that time

as he won so many awards as well as achievements

and was invited to the white house meeting Obama,

and as you can see here,

if Drake and Kendrick Lamar got into Rap battle who do you think would win?

I got to go with Kendrick

Obama even admits that Lamar is better than Drake

Lamar is trying to roast celebrity who portray happiness

through their vanity in their music videos implicitly showing to the society

as if happiness is only about having a lot of money

okay, you may probably think that

I am hypocrite if I say money is not the source of happiness.

I don't wanna be hypocrite, Money is a source of happiness,

as by having a certain amount of money we can buy things that we need

and we want.

But, money, is not the only surce of happiness that people usually decide to focus, AND here is why

Being healty is the most important one,

mental or Physically, what you're gonna do with

your money if you just stay in hospital waiting for your death

Family, what you're gonna do with your money, if don't have happy family

jut because you focus on making money

intelegence, this usually what money oriented people missed

being intelligence is one of the best way to make money in the future

but, nowadays, for example, so many people decide

take shortcut by doing monkey business (illegal bussiness),

Making money in the wrong way Either by hurting people

Or Fooling people

for a wicked person, this way is probably okay

but for educated people like Lamar, it is totally not right.

The last one, is spiritual happiness either for some religious people

or for non believer who still believe in humanity

money could become the root of all evils you may see how government officials were sworn

under the holy book before they inaugurated

but eventually did corruption because of either not fully understanding the teaching

of their own religion, or not understanding

what humanity really mean

(santai gan) Lamar is trying to show that He doesn't want these fake celebrities

brainwash so many people with false ideology of life

and implying that

The perfect happiness is not only by having a lot of money money,

but by combining all of health, family, intelligence, spiritual and

financial succes all together, by starting from being "HUMBLE"

thank you for watching please recommend me what song or

topic to be discussed later in the comment section below and

#staysmart

For more infomation >> Humble - Kendrick Lamar - ANALISA,TEORI, MEANING, MESSAGES - Duration: 17:40.

-------------------------------------------

The fraudster made a shopping with a Bank card demi Moore at $169 thousand - Duration: 1:07.

The rascal has arranged shopping with a Demi card

Moore for $ 169 thousand

55-year-old Demi Moore (Demi Moore) became a victim of scammers.

Some time ago, in support of financial

American Express has applied 35-year-old David Matthew Reed.

He said that the actress lost credit card, and asked

reissue it.

It is not known how, but the swindler was able to get

personal star map by mail.

A few weeks a man was spending money Demi, paying off

for shopping in stores.

During this time he managed to spend $ 169 thousand.

Reed betrayed his imprudence - in many stores installed

security cameras.

The police checked the records, made at a time when

the store was paying card actress, and instantly

found a criminal.

Now Reed is in District Prison of Los Angeles.

Representatives Demi Moore while not commenting

the situation.

For more infomation >> The fraudster made a shopping with a Bank card demi Moore at $169 thousand - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI 75PK 5drs. NAVI / CRUISE / CLIMA / PDC - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI 75PK 5drs. NAVI / CRUISE / CLIMA / PDC - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction / RIJKLAARPRIJS / 5DRS / STUURBEKRACHTIGING / NETTE AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction / RIJKLAARPRIJS / 5DRS / STUURBEKRACHTIGING / NETTE AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

GHOUL Official Trailer 2018 | Radhika Apte | Netflix Horror Series | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:08.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the Upcoming Movies Trailers 2018

For more infomation >> GHOUL Official Trailer 2018 | Radhika Apte | Netflix Horror Series | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

ベストコンディションで毎日を過ごすために!健康管理の方法とは - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> ベストコンディションで毎日を過ごすために!健康管理の方法とは - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

UMA CASA CHATA E PICHADA - HOUSE FLIPPER 🏚️ - Duration: 16:50.

For more infomation >> UMA CASA CHATA E PICHADA - HOUSE FLIPPER 🏚️ - Duration: 16:50.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo alla Juve coi soldi olandesi e l'aiutino fiscale di Renzi - Duration: 4:21.

 Matteo Renzi ha trovato un' altra ragione per esser viola di rabbia. Mai l' ex premier fiorentino avrebbe immaginato che la norma contenuta nella legge di bilancio 2017 varata dal suo governo sarebbe stata così importante, anzi probabilmente decisiva, per convincere Cristiano Ronaldo a far le valigie da Madrid in direzione Juventus, imitando gli altri Paperoni (55 nel primo anno di applicazione) che hanno scoperto il BelPaese per motivi fiscali

 Ai sensi dell' articolo 24 bis del Tuir, infatti, i neo residenti in Italia possono pagare un forfait di 100 mila euro a fronte di tutti i loro redditi di fonte estera (per un massimo di 15 anni)

Il regime, per giunta, può essere esteso ai familiari con il versamento di altri 25 mila euro ciascuno: noccioline, a fronte dei guadagni che la premiata ditta Cr7 ricava ogni anno grazie ai frutti del marchio: diritti di immagine, proventi da pubblicità e sponsorizzazione, oltre ai non trascurabili interessi sul capitale degli investimenti finanziari e immobiliari

Un fiume di denaro in arrivo da ogni parte del mondo, amplificato dalla pubblicità via web

Un fiume di denaro che in Spagna ha suscitato la curiosità dell' Agenzia delle Entrate che ha contestato al giocatore la mancata dichiarazione di 14,7 milioni di euro provenienti dai diritti di immagine, secondo l' accusa occultati in alcune società delle isole Vergini Britanniche

 Vicenda archiviata - Una vicenda ormai archiviata, anche se il fisco spagnolo, grazie ad un accordo con l' Italia, potrà comunque chiedere a Ronaldo di saldare le sue pendenze (è stata concordata, pare, una multa di 18,8 milioni)

Ma, a parte questa disgrazia, che ha avuto senz' altro il suo peso nelle scelte di CR 7, il quadro appare chiaro: Ronaldo in Italia pagherà l' Irpef sul cospicuo stipendio che gli verrà versato dalla Juventus ma, per tutto il resto, se la caverà con un forfait di 100 mila euro a fronte degli emolumenti percepiti dai suoi numerosi sponsor: Nike, innanzitutto, che ha siglato un contratto a vita con l' asso portoghese per l' importo di 24 milioni annui

Ma anche Samsung, Herbalife, Emirates, Tag Heuer ed American Tourister per citare alcuni dei 45 sponsor del calciatore che muovono, dati 2017, qualcosa più di 108 milioni di euro

Un giro d' affari in sicura espansione dopo lo sbarco alla corte di casa Agnelli: l' accordo tra il calciatore ed il gruppo prevede un ruolo di super testimone globale per i prossimi quattro anni con un ruolo che potrebbe coprire più prodotti del gruppo, da Ferrari al marchio Jeep o altro ancora

Senza incorrere, beninteso, nei rigori del fisco perché si tratterà senz' altro di operazioni concluse con aziende che battono una bandiera diversa dal tricolore

 Galassia Agnelli - Nella galassia Agnelli, infatti, solo la Juventus è italiana a tutti gli effetti

Il resto della flotta batte bandiera olandese, a partire da Exor fino a Fiat Chrysler, passando per la stessa "italianissima" (nei prodotti) rossa di Maranello

A suo tempo John Elkann tenne a precisare che lo spostamento di sede di Exor da Torino ad Amsterdam nasceva da ragioni societarie (la possibilità di rafforzare la maggioranza con azioni a doppio voto, come consentito dalla legge olandese) più che da motivi fiscali

Ma la circostanza oggi torna preziosa: sia per le tasche di Ronaldo che per le possibilità di manovra del gruppo

Ma a scapito della retorica per cui l' acquisto di Ronaldo segna una grande rivincita per il calcio italiano o, più in generale, per l' immagine dell' Italia: il grande colpo di Andrea Agnelli ha il sapore della salsa olandese, mica degli spaghetti

 di Ugo Bertone

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo alla Juve coi soldi olandesi e l'aiutino fiscale di Renzi - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Juíza de execução penal proíbe atos de campanha e entrevistas com Lula - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Juíza de execução penal proíbe atos de campanha e entrevistas com Lula - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cuáles son los cambios a la política de asilo en EEUU y cómo afectan a quienes lo solicitan? - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> ¿Cuáles son los cambios a la política de asilo en EEUU y cómo afectan a quienes lo solicitan? - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Gobierno estaría cobrando 800 dólares por pruebas de ADN requeridas para reunificación familiar - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Gobierno estaría cobrando 800 dólares por pruebas de ADN requeridas para reunificación familiar - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Twitter comienza a eliminar cuentas de usuarios sospechosos o falsos - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Twitter comienza a eliminar cuentas de usuarios sospechosos o falsos - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Slimefest contro il bullismo, nell'edizione 2018 a Mirabilandia e in tv - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Slimefest contro il bullismo, nell'edizione 2018 a Mirabilandia e in tv - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Renuncia policía acusado de inacción durante el ataque racial contra una puertorriqueña - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Renuncia policía acusado de inacción durante el ataque racial contra una puertorriqueña - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

El polémico globo gigante elaborado para protestar contra Donald Trump en el Reino Unido - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> El polémico globo gigante elaborado para protestar contra Donald Trump en el Reino Unido - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara e Mara, nessuna rivalità televisiva: "Siamo troppo legate e troppo intelligenti" - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Barbara e Mara, nessuna rivalità televisiva: "Siamo troppo legate e troppo intelligenti" - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Inmigrantes detenidas denuncian que las prácticas de ICE les provocaron abortos involuntarios - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Inmigrantes detenidas denuncian que las prácticas de ICE les provocaron abortos involuntarios - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Científicos de Texas logran un significativo hallazgo sobre el Alzheimer - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> Científicos de Texas logran un significativo hallazgo sobre el Alzheimer - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Andrea Damante e Giulia De Lellis verso Temptation Island Vip, l'indiscrezione - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Andrea Damante e Giulia De Lellis verso Temptation Island Vip, l'indiscrezione - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

New Book Promises To Help Bring Unity To America - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> New Book Promises To Help Bring Unity To America - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

A Miss Italia arriva Chiara Bordi, ragazza con protesi a una gamba - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> A Miss Italia arriva Chiara Bordi, ragazza con protesi a una gamba - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island 2018, Ida e Riccardo violano il regolamento - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island 2018, Ida e Riccardo violano il regolamento - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Filosofia: una guida per la felicità. Video 2 di 6. Epicuro sulla felicità - Duration: 24:01.

For more infomation >> Filosofia: una guida per la felicità. Video 2 di 6. Epicuro sulla felicità - Duration: 24:01.

-------------------------------------------

Better used buses for sale | 2008 Ford E450 Fiberglass Wheelchair Shuttle Bus For Sale - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Better used buses for sale | 2008 Ford E450 Fiberglass Wheelchair Shuttle Bus For Sale - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

PERFECT CAPS - PERFECT CAPS MONICA CARVALHO ANTES E DEPOIS - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> PERFECT CAPS - PERFECT CAPS MONICA CARVALHO ANTES E DEPOIS - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

La magia del Gran Azul: ASIA | Grandes documentales - Duration: 42:05.

For more infomation >> La magia del Gran Azul: ASIA | Grandes documentales - Duration: 42:05.

-------------------------------------------

America shouldn't be supplying the rest of the world with our wealth: Tom Coburn - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> America shouldn't be supplying the rest of the world with our wealth: Tom Coburn - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Outfit of the Day Mexican Riviera Cruise - Duration: 14:06.

Today's episode is brought to you by CruiseLine.com where you can compare

prices from several cruise sites using easy to use a cruise search hey cruisers

welcome to our outfit of the day series for the carnival Carnival Splendor yeah

I forgot what ship we were offered a second Carnival Splendor seven night

Mexican Riviera cruise so today's embarkation day and feel a little bit

disheveled I have to be honest with you because it has been a total rush day the

embarkation process started way sooner than we thought so we're even running

around so I look a little haggard is because I am so today I'm wearing an

off-the-shoulder kind of fun crocheted blouse from Express and I'm wearing my

Express jeans and I'm wearing some sunic flip-flops which I will just show you

really quickly these are available as usual in our Amazon store which we will

link to in the description below today I have some pair of u2 bracelets on woah

I'm on a ship so I'm already unstable here we go and I have my Apple watch and

a gorgeous love bracelet that I got from my fabfitfun box so one thing I wanted

to let you guys know and say thank you for is that I have had several

subscribers requests that we step back a little bit and film the outfits from

head to toe so we're gonna be better about that this time and thank you so

much here honesty in feedback we're excited to show you our outfits for the

next seven days it's a embarkation evening and i've

decided to change clothes my jeans and my off-the-shoulder shirt we're getting

a little bit uncomfortable so I have changed into a an express wrap dress

it's a hundred percent cotton it's super comfortable I'm actually wearing my

flip-flops tonight now no you guys that on carnival night one is so incredibly

casual this is probably considered overdressed for night one on Carnival

just to give you an example my son is still in his shorts and t-shirt and that

is perfectly acceptable they know that you may have flown in that morning and

that you're dressed really casually so this is just to me my idea of feeling

more comfortable but my flip-flops are my nod to the casualty of carnivals so

my accessory tonight is this awesome clutch this is from my fabfitfun box

from last season I believe this might have been from the spring season and it

opens up and holds a few of my little treasures like my lip gloss

my lip scents and my room card I am also taking this scarf with me tonight

because I'm running a little bit chilly it was

really warm day but we left Long Beach I got really really cold so accessories

tonight I'm wearing a necklace that I got in Mexico a few years ago from a

beach vendor so I don't have a link to this at all and I really have no jewelry

on other than that as far as my makeup and hair are concerned I gave my hair a

little fresh curl and I played around today with that new gorgeous palette

that we featured in my toiletry video on our CruiseGear channel and it is

wonderful I love the eyeshadows I'm wearing love it lipstick from lip scents

love it too spelled LUV IT so we are off to dinner and we will see you

tomorrow on our first sea day and I'll show you what I'm wearing for sea day and

then formal night it's our first sea day and we are cruising down the coast of

Baja and keeping it really casual I have my ray-bans my blue reflective ray-bans

on today and no jewelry really to speak of I do have this handy little lanyard

that I got in the gift shop on day one they were selling them to for 10 bucks

and they have a cool little carnival logo on them I've got my coffee card in

here where it's a punch card if you get six off you should get one for free so

today I'm carrying my little bag that I got at TJ Maxx and then I am wearing a

really funky dress over a swimsuit that I got at the very last minute at

t.j.maxx it's actually not really a dress it's kind of a jumpsuit you have

to see this with my flip-flops let's do wide shot mister CruiseTipsTV

we're enjoying a sunny casual afternoon before formal night we are going to the

steakhouse on board Carnival Splendor this evening so next time you see us I

will be wearing my black belt sleeve a dress from an express and my silver Nine

West shoes it's our first formal night and tonight I'm wearing a bell sleeve

dress from express it has some gorgeous back detail that I want to show you and

of course we know the light is fading out here so we'll get a little bit more

detail when we route around the ship but this is a great mini dress it's super

comfortable I love the way that it's figure forming and I really love the

back detail I also like long sleeves I seem to be more comfortable in dresses

with sleeves these days and I really like mini dresses with sleeves kind of a

new thing that I found in my 40s so a good old statement necklace that you

guys have seen before from Express it's not new and I'm wearing my silver wedges

that you saw in my packing videos from Nine West we are off to dinner and

formal night

good morning from Cabo this is not actually the outfit I'm wearing a short

today but I did want to tell you what I put on when I woke up this morning just

to kind of go get coffee roam the ship all that good stuff I've got on a Nike

sweatshirt that I've had for many many years and then I have a very special

tank top on that was actually a gift from our subscriber Julie Julie ordered

it it wasn't the right size for her from spread shop the Spreadshirt shop excuse

me so she sent it to me and I absolutely love it's great I am wearing a sports

bra underneath it and I have some some simple capri athletic I guess you could

call them pants but they're really capris and my flip-flops just for

walking around I'm actually getting ready to go change to go ashore into a

swimsuit and a cover-up so we'll show you that outfit and then tonight we'll

show you what we're wearing them and get back on ship before dinner and hopefully

a deck party we are just a few minutes away from grabbing our tender to Cabo

and I'm wearing today my new swimsuit cover-up from Express this comes in two

sizes small medium and medium large this is the small medium it runs kind of big

if it's still available I'll link to it below but it probably won't be they tend

to be very seasonal I'm wearing a new bikini from Target underneath it it's my

favorite brand Massimo as you always hear me talking about and I'm taking my

favorite accessory today my brand-new gorgeous sports sized wander wet bag in

peacock so we'll give you a wide shot of the shoes only accessory today is my

motion sickness fans because I'm a little dizzy and we'll show you a little

bit more as we're leaving the show

our first day in Cabo was awesome it was great and even though I had very little

energy I'm all ready for dinner tonight I'm wearing some really fun new tassel

earrings from express these would not be everyday life earrings to me you guys

but they're so fun for a cruise so if you watched our pack with me videos you

saw this off the shoulder dress that I got at Target for under $30 I am just

wearing it kind of wrinkled and messy just like my hair and I'm gonna name

this hairstyle the port day because every time we have a long port day and

I've been in the ocean all day I feel like I just want to take a shower and

let my hair air dry and then give a little scrunchie look in the back here

with a rubber band and a couple of bobby pins that's really all I've got going on

I have some great shoes that I have been wearing recently they're a great Nine

West wedge that have been a nice ii nude wedge so we'll take a look at those and

then we'll see you tomorrow for our second day in Cabo

it's our second day in Cabo and today I'm wearing a cotton cover up that I got

at Old Navy and I read Massimo's swimsuit from Target this is not a new

one this is an oldie but goodie nothing fancy just my Apple watch left my

wedding rings in the same today and I'm wearing my standard flip-flops so we'll

give you a wide look at the outlet

welcome to the towel animal zoo also known as our balcony stateroom oh we had

a great day today in Cabo I actually pulled it together after my spa

treatment and blow-dried my hair and curled it a little bit tonight I'm

wearing lip scents in violet on my lips and I'm wearing a little tiny stack of

pura vida bracelets and a love bracelet which I'll give you a close-up of from

one of my fabfitfun seasonal boxes I love it I hate the dress I'm wearing

tonight is actually relatively new it's from express and it has bell sleeves as

you can see and it's wonderful soft stretchy comfortable cotton so you can

see it has a little crisscross detail here in the front and it's kind of its

kind of a maybe a mini dress but more like a knee-length tonight for my

accessory well it's kind of more of a of a stuffed bag I'm taking my good old bag

that I got for probably a year or two ago at t.j.maxx or marshals or someone

somewhere like that but it's so festive and fun for Mexico and it kind of

matches the grey so this is what I'm gonna sling over my shoulder with a wrap

and my cruise card and my lip gloss and a few supplies for my son like his Kindle

and then we're gonna be good to go so Apple watch on the other hand no other

jewelry to speak of and I'm wearing my little suede finish Nine West wedges

again and we'll give you a peek at those so tomorrow is part of IR today we're

going to be going to a resort so I should be wearing swimsuit and address

type of an outfit in the early part of the day and then tomorrow night we hope

is the 80s deck party so you definitely want to stay tuned for that

we are in Puerto Vallarta today do you guys remember this dress from my pack

with me video this is the one that I got at Target a few weeks ago for under $30

I'm a little bit like it might be kind of boxy but we'll see how it goes so we

are headed off to a resort for the day underneath my dress I do have a bikini

on and right now I'm just wearing my flip-flops I am going to go back inside

and put on some jewelry I just realized that I completely forgot my jewelry so

I'll probably add a few PuraVida bracelets but today I wanted to let you

know I am wearing my movement for her glasses these are amazing and if we

still have a discount for MVMT glasses I will be sure to let you know

but I love these kind of tortoiseshell retro looking ones they kind of remind

me of the 80s and I'm very fond of them so we're off to the resort and we will

see you again for the 80s rock and glow party very soon it's a little bit dark

this evening in Puerto Vallarta but it was so gorgeous outside here on the serenity

deck which wraps around the front of Carnival Splendor that we thought we

would just come outside and do something a little bit different so this is a

dress that I got an express it's an off-the-shoulder full-length dress that

I wore to the porthole party in Miami so if you I'm sorry Fort Lauderdale if

you've seen my social media pictures lately you have seen this dress it

definitely requires a very high wedge because the dress is really super long

so I'll step back and give you a wider look and we'll also give you a shot of

this in better light

all right super casual vibes this morning for walk here on the ship it's a

sea day we have nothing planned except for going to breakfast and today I'm

wearing one of our logo tees from this bright shirt shop I'll show you the back

really quickly and I'm wearing some funky camo pants so if I could but at

t.j.maxx ones I that are so comfortable so super cash flip-flops I don't even

have words for this hair right now no accessories you're looking at it I'm

sure I'll change into some kind of cool clothes or something in the middle of

the day and then tonight is a formal night we just popped over to the spa to

show you what I'm wearing tonight for formal night we're right next to the

kalasa therapy pool for those of you who are coming out in carnivals but splendor

it's beautiful and it's right behind me so tonight I'm actually wearing a dress

that I got from a stitch fix this is a Sam Edelman off the shoulder dress with

beautiful bell sleeves it's probably a little bit more casual than my normal

formal night attire but on Carnival I think it's okay to kind of dress it down just

a little tiny bit so this is a knee-length dress that I'm wearing with

my taupe kind of suede wedges on this one with this statement necklace that

you've seen before from express no other jewelry just my traditional Apple watch

my wedding ring and that is about it

alright guys it's day 6 aka the last day a sea day so I did nothing with my hair

today in fact I'm rocking a little bit bedhead but I did put on a full face of

makeup so I felt put together and not depressed you guys know how it goes you

know what I have noticed on this cruise I feel like because it's 7 days which is

a little shorter for us these days would kind of tend towards the 10-day cruise

is what the ship is really moving I have not been wearing as many accessories

like I feel like I've been getting ready faster cuz things have been so busy

we've been moving faster so if you've noticed that too it's not just you I'm

just kind of keeping it more simple so the rewiring is happening today I'm

rewearing the cotton Express dress that's kind of a wrap dress that I got it

expressed like I already said I'm sorry about that

and of course my Apple watch had to freshly paint my nails I brought my gel

kit because I lost a nail the other day at the beach so that is fresh and new

and I'm wearing this necklace that I got on the beach in Mexico many many years

ago so nothing too exciting today lip color is flirt ELISA from lip sets I

love this color it's a genius bit of coral but mostly it's a pink it's just

really nice and almost kind of like a neutral face brightening color for me so

we'll give you a look at the full outfit and then we're gonna go out and about

and enjoy the ship a little bit before we have to pack up to go home tomorrow

way and tonight it's the steak house too much cruise poop do you see the cruise

pooch is it happening? It's the last night of the cruise and I am rewearing my

off-the-shoulder expressed I'm gonna call this my Caribbean dress thank you

all so much for following along cheers to a great cruise and happy cruise

planning and who's packing to all of you who have followed along with our outfit

of the day series until next time we'll see you on the high seas

For more infomation >> Outfit of the Day Mexican Riviera Cruise - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Loteamento Campo Belo em Charqueada - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Loteamento Campo Belo em Charqueada - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Apresentado pela manhã, Arthur vai a campo à tarde treinar no 1° dia no Barça - Duration: 3:01.

O primeiro dia de Arthur no Barcelona foi movimentado. Pela manhã, fez exames médicos e, em seguida, assinou contrato, vestiu o uniforme catalão, foi apresentado no gramado do Camp Nou e respondeu as perguntas da imprensa espanhola em entrevista coletiva

No fim da tarde, já foi a campo trabalhar no primeiro treino pela nova equipe. 💪✅ ¡Primer entrenamiento de href="https://twitter

com/arthurmeloreal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter.com/arthurmeloreal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@arthurmeloreal > como azulgrana!Además, segunda sesión del día con todos los disponibles del primer equipo en el campo 4 de la Ciudad Deportiva 🔵🔴 href="https://twitter

com/hashtag/For%C3%A7aBar%C3%A7a?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter

com/hashtag/For%C3%A7aBar%C3%A7a?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ForçaBarça > href="https://t

co/UaBuzTi9XJ" url="https://t.co/UaBuzTi9XJ">pic.twitter.com/UaBuzTi9XJ >   — July 12, 2018 O brasileiro se juntou a outros 14 nomes que se reapresentaram nesta semana, são eles: Cillessen, Ortolá, Semedo, Denis Suárez, Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Rafinha, Samper, Douglas, Munir e Marlon

Ainda sem os nomes que disputaram a Copa do Mundo, o grupo fez um treino pela manhã (ainda sem a presença de Arthur) e depois voltou ao batente na parte da tarde

Mais cedo, o jogador assinou um contrato válido por seis anos, até a temporada 2023/24

O custo da operação foi de € 31 milhões (R$ 140 milhões), além de € 9 milhões (R$ 41 milhões) em variáveis - o que pode totalizar o negócio em € 40 milhões (R$ 181 milhões)

A multa rescisória estabelecida para quebra de contrato é de € 400 milhões (1,818 bilhão)

Arthur em treino pelo Barcelona (Foto: Divulgação / Barcelona)

For more infomation >> Apresentado pela manhã, Arthur vai a campo à tarde treinar no 1° dia no Barça - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Humble - Kendrick Lamar - ANALISA,TEORI, MEANING, MESSAGES - Duration: 17:40.

by HUMBLE MV, Lamar is trying to let us think

and be even more aware about:

First, Racism towards Black People Second, BRAINWASH

Third, FAKE PEOPLE with their vanity. And the last one,

INSPIRATION I'll try to explain these discussions,

as clearly as I can and as simple as I can,

so this video is gonna be only 1 part. Let's check it out.

Wowowow, stop right there And listen to me carefully,

Start to be a smart and educated netizen.

This video is only a theory, not a fact. This video is based on the sources that I got

and based from my very own opinion,

so, if you find something which is not right from this video

feel free to criticize me in the comment section below

and, a smart netizien will criticize politely

with at least a suggestion and at least single solution

if you directly judging people that you don't even know

by saying swear words because of their mistakes,

it does not make you look smart, but it makes you look stupid

and uneducated and if you think you look cool

by bullying people in the internet dude, you don't look cool,

a psichopath gets entertained by hurting people.

If you feel entertained by bullying people You don't look cool,

you look like a psychopath instead. And, where is a psychopath supposed to live?

Asylum

Be waiting for next WT* Indonesia trending video

Because I'm gonna discuss about how to not to be

an Indonesian bullier, because If you bully an Indonesian

it is like you are ruining your own country. That's what happen nowadays.

We are bullying instead of supporting each other

We are the new colonialist in our very own country.

And a big respect to my subscribers, who are still patient watching my content

because I know, my content is not so entertaining and… you guys are really cool still wanna

spend energy to watch and process my content

R*cism towards black people.

segregation

segregation

you've got to keep the white and black separated

segregaation now segregation tomorrow

and segregation fore..

In this part, childish gambino did it better So, you might consider to watch my breakdown

Video about Childish Gambino's This is America MV

on this card right here or here.

But, let's talk a lilte bit about this There are several scenes from "Humble"

that I'm gonna explain.

First scene is the bald guys scene. Their heads are nodding

Everytime lamar says "sitdown, be humble"

These bald guys represent the history of black people

In America who must follow all of the regulation That sometimes not fair for them

Without even questioning.

Second scene, the flaming heads

pay attention to lamar hoodie with a brand Dreamers which can say

that these guys have their own dreams but they couldn't reach their dreams

because those dreams are tied and burnt. This may show the histroy

of how black people in America were limited in education.

Let them to burn their dreams, and live like the people behind

that look less educated.

Third scene, the infrareds scene

This relates to stereotype of Cops Perceiving a black guy usually as a criminal

and dangerous. This made cops more easily to shoot

Black guy, without even sure that the guy is dangerous or not. .(pay attention to Lamar in this scene)

(implies black guys always armed even they don't)

(that makes people always think black guys is dangerous)

one of the examples is the death of Philando Castile

A cop shot him in a car just because the cop was afraid that he was going to draw

a gun in fact,

the guy was just about to take his license out from his pocket

I told to get his hand out of him he had, you told him to get his ID sir

his drivers license oh my God

please don't tell me he is dead please don't tell me my boyfriend just went like that

keep your hands right where they are please yes I will sir, I'll keep my hands where they are

my first boy, one son

dead here in Minnesota under the circumstances just because he was

a police officer that makes it okay

oh now they get free ramp he's found innocent of all of counts

24 cases of black guys killed by Police / Died in Custody under questionable circumstances

there are still pros and cons about police brutality in USA

some think it is a made up term as result of bad stereotype towards cops

some think it is the result of bad stereotype towards black people

and on the other hand

mass media are unconsciously amplifying these stereotypes

be careful with news (jangan Baper kalo baca/nonton berita, Baper = .... liat aja lanjutannya)

BRAINWASH

these news are using the same script

These are the scenes that can be interpreted as how media

are trying to brainwash you.

Salon scene, Tabloids, Tiny planet, eye tracking camera ,

and accountant scene.

However, let us talk about what brainwash actually is.

Accoring to cambridge dictionary, Brainwash is an activity

to make someone believe to something by repeatedly telling them that it is true

and preventing any other information from reaching them.

This is exactly what mass media doing to the people,

repeatedly suggesting and providing information to the people

that in fact, not everything media provide for us is necessary

and this is how mass media brainwash people by the way, there is nothing to be afraid of

media just brainwashing us to be "consumers" persuade us to consume everything what they

provide for example

tv shows, reality shows, news, and advertisements

there's nothing wrong with this

3 steps mass media brainwash people, attract-connect-vibrate

there are 3 steps for mass media to brainwash people

first phase is Atraction mass media are full with creative people

that hired to attract you they use so many creative ways

to create content that can attract their audience for example by creating powerful eye catching headline

or teaser about a program

that can hook you

second phase is Connection when you get attracted with a particcular

program mass media will play with your mind

by dramatizing, exagerrating, and sometimes manipulating content that you consume

to let you feel connected

third phase is Vibration when you feel connected with the program

and you start to have a desire to get back to consume that program

you are in the vibration phase where you start to become their addicts.

this is where you have successfully been brainwashed and where the problems begin…

Roy F. Baumeister, a professor of social psychology at Florida State University

admits that, as the result of evolution

our brain is naturally designed to focus on negativity

to let human be aware of dangers hundreds years ago

when we start getting addicted for example to TV

our brain will be flooded with so many information but, what will stay in our mind?

Only the negativities These are them:

Being afraid to be left behind on lifestyle Become anxious and feel lonely

Believing a particular public figure is bad Stupidity is cool

Beauty and handsomeness are number one Happiness is things you need to buy

and believing that the World is full with crimes and hate

wow, if your life is still full with negativities

you're gonna probably start blaming mass media right now

do not do that because the most powerful brainwasher

infact is not mass media it's your closest family members

and your closest friends because you are going to constantly see

what they do and listen to what they say

on the entire time of yor life.

But, don't worry Because in Humble MV, Lamar reveals

how you can be your own brainwasher

first, don't give a dang with mass media you can see in the salon scene,

all of the girls are reading magazines which represent mainstream people

who enjoy mass media and what lamar does?

He only sits without reading which shows that He doesn't give daang with mass media.

Second, don't give a dang with negative people

And be anti mainstream

Pay attention to the flaming head scene,

The cheering people behind may represent mainstream society, which can be your family

or your friends that usually are trying to drag you to be mainstream

by leaving your dreams and follow what mainstream society want you to be

There are many people could have been successful artist, entrepreneur, athlete

dancers, actors, singers, rappers and many more

but, because of mainstream society that always drag people to have mainstream thought

million people ended up killing their dreams

working in the office and be common people and the mainstream people are subjected to

the nodding bald guys scene which eventually become

the roped-flaming-head guys, they don't want their head

to be burnt by people perception about them so, they decided to rope their head,

means to be brainwashed and become closed minded

like the mainstream people

pay attention to lamar You can see, Lamar is wearing a white hoodie

with the brand dreamer which can show that he is a man with full of dreams

and he doesn't care about people perception and thoughts that want

to brainwash him, and his flaming head shows that

he would rather get the painful way by being anti maintream and keep

pursuing his dream rather than to be brainwashed

and become close minded

the tuxedo guys scene shows that lamar has sucessfully

left the people who wanted to try to brainwashed him

and find the correct society that has the same thougts with him

as we can see when lamar says "sit down"

these black tuxedo do not give a dang that may represent

successful people do not give a dang with mass media

and negative people that always want to brainwash them

that's the reality I met so many successful people

And all of them share at least these three characteristics

One, they're all anti-mainstream Two, they do not watch TV

Three, they never hesitated leaving all of their negative friends

Because they say, One of the keys to succeed,

You need to make sure your brain receives negativities as minimum as you can

and receives positivities as maximum as you can

after all, it's all depends on you guys this is only theory, you decide.

Third, fake people with their vainity Wooooah… this is my favorite guys.

Lamar boldly says That he is sick and tired

of the photoshop photoshop represents people

who fake their appearance we can broaden this discussion

from appearance problem to fake life of mainstream celebrities

lamar knows that celebrities are the best inpirational people

but, you can imagine what their fan could be

if their idols as source of inspirations are fake

if you pay attention to Lamar's lips in this eye-tracking-motion camera scene,

lamar did not match his lip with the lyric showing that Lamar is trying to roast

celebrities who do lipsync (pay attention to lamar lips when he says "MOST")

to their own song

in flaming head scene, Lamar is also trying to

roast celebrities that lack of confidence and do autotune symbolized by roped head guys,

while Lamar decides to not roped, showing that he is confident

with his voice and decides to not use autotune.

His voice in "humble" is pure without autotune

Next, in the grey poupon scene followed by infrared scene,

Lamar says, "watch my self speak

You, let the med talk, ayy" If I kill a n*gga,

it won't be the alcohol, ayy" Lamar is trying to roast celebrities

who are using drugs and alcohol to help them to perform

for Lamar himself, it's is unatural, and can be considered a coward move

Lamar also implicitly portray himself as the greatest artist at that time

as he won so many awards as well as achievements

and was invited to the white house meeting Obama,

and as you can see here,

if Drake and Kendrick Lamar got into Rap battle who do you think would win?

I got to go with Kendrick

Obama even admits that Lamar is better than Drake

Lamar is trying to roast celebrity who portray happiness

through their vanity in their music videos implicitly showing to the society

as if happiness is only about having a lot of money

okay, you may probably think that

I am hypocrite if I say money is not the source of happiness.

I don't wanna be hypocrite, Money is a source of happiness,

as by having a certain amount of money we can buy things that we need

and we want.

But, money, is not the only surce of happiness that people usually decide to focus, AND here is why

Being healty is the most important one,

mental or Physically, what you're gonna do with

your money if you just stay in hospital waiting for your death

Family, what you're gonna do with your money, if don't have happy family

jut because you focus on making money

intelegence, this usually what money oriented people missed

being intelligence is one of the best way to make money in the future

but, nowadays, for example, so many people decide

take shortcut by doing monkey business (illegal bussiness),

Making money in the wrong way Either by hurting people

Or Fooling people

for a wicked person, this way is probably okay

but for educated people like Lamar, it is totally not right.

The last one, is spiritual happiness either for some religious people

or for non believer who still believe in humanity

money could become the root of all evils you may see how government officials were sworn

under the holy book before they inaugurated

but eventually did corruption because of either not fully understanding the teaching

of their own religion, or not understanding

what humanity really mean

(santai gan) Lamar is trying to show that He doesn't want these fake celebrities

brainwash so many people with false ideology of life

and implying that

The perfect happiness is not only by having a lot of money money,

but by combining all of health, family, intelligence, spiritual and

financial succes all together, by starting from being "HUMBLE"

thank you for watching please recommend me what song or

topic to be discussed later in the comment section below and

#staysmart

For more infomation >> Humble - Kendrick Lamar - ANALISA,TEORI, MEANING, MESSAGES - Duration: 17:40.

-------------------------------------------

GHOUL Official Trailer 2018 | Radhika Apte | Horror Series | Movies Trailers 2018 - Duration: 1:08.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the Upcoming Movies Trailers 2018

For more infomation >> GHOUL Official Trailer 2018 | Radhika Apte | Horror Series | Movies Trailers 2018 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

The fraudster made a shopping with a Bank card demi Moore at $169 thousand - Duration: 1:07.

The rascal has arranged shopping with a Demi card

Moore for $ 169 thousand

55-year-old Demi Moore (Demi Moore) became a victim of scammers.

Some time ago, in support of financial

American Express has applied 35-year-old David Matthew Reed.

He said that the actress lost credit card, and asked

reissue it.

It is not known how, but the swindler was able to get

personal star map by mail.

A few weeks a man was spending money Demi, paying off

for shopping in stores.

During this time he managed to spend $ 169 thousand.

Reed betrayed his imprudence - in many stores installed

security cameras.

The police checked the records, made at a time when

the store was paying card actress, and instantly

found a criminal.

Now Reed is in District Prison of Los Angeles.

Representatives Demi Moore while not commenting

the situation.

For more infomation >> The fraudster made a shopping with a Bank card demi Moore at $169 thousand - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI 75PK 5drs. NAVI / CRUISE / CLIMA / PDC - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI 75PK 5drs. NAVI / CRUISE / CLIMA / PDC - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction / RIJKLAARPRIJS / 5DRS / STUURBEKRACHTIGING / NETTE AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction / RIJKLAARPRIJS / 5DRS / STUURBEKRACHTIGING / NETTE AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

ベストコンディションで毎日を過ごすために!健康管理の方法とは - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> ベストコンディションで毎日を過ごすために!健康管理の方法とは - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

[커버]이적 (Lee_Juck) - 걱정말아요 그대 (Don't Worry)_Cover by 지동국 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> [커버]이적 (Lee_Juck) - 걱정말아요 그대 (Don't Worry)_Cover by 지동국 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Manafort Lies To Robert Mueller And Gets Kicked Out Of His VIP Jail Cell - Duration: 3:48.

Things just keep getting worse for former Donald Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

Not only is he currently sitting in jail for trying to tamper with witnesses in his upcoming

trial, but now he's going to lose his very cushy VIP jail cell because he has continuously

lied in court and lied to prosecutors.

Here's the story of what has happened to Paul Manafort.

First and foremost, we all know the guy's in jail right now.

And about a week or two ago, his lawyers said, oh, the poor guy is in solitary confinement,

23 hours a day.

Well, that seems harsh.

We know solitary confinement can really screw with people's mental faculties.

But don't feel bad for Paul Manafort because as it turns out, we found out this week, it's

not really solitary confinement because the man has his own private cell.

He has his own personal telephone that he can make as many calls as he wants.

He found a workaround to the prison system's ban on email, so he was able to email.

He had his own private bathroom, his own private shower, his own private work area.

So, yeah, this guy was basically staying in a hotel room for a few weeks.

But now, he's lost it all.

Why?

Because he told the court recently, this past week, Tuesday actually it was, at a hearing

when he was trying to get one of his two trials delayed, 'cause he said, "Look, I haven't

had time to talk with my lawyers.

I haven't had time to go through the discovery evidence against me.

I don't know what's going on because I'm stuck in this poor, pitiful jail cell."

So then Robert Mueller steps up and he says, "Well, hold up, buddy.

We actually recorded the phone calls that you made from prison, because that's allowed.

Here we have conversations with you telling people first and foremost you've been through

all of the evidence.

We have records showing that you've been talking to your attorneys every single day.

And you've been acting like in you're in this VIP cell.

You told your friends you were getting the VIP treatment here in prison and that you

had all your materials "like you would have at home.""

So, obviously, the judge doesn't take too kindly to Paul Manafort lying in court, lying

to prosecutors while being given the VIP treatment.

So now, Paul Manafort has lost his cushy little hotel room and will be placed in the general

population in the prison, just like everyone else who breaks the law.

And this is what needs to happen.

You know, we all know all of the things that Paul Manafort has been accused of.

Wire fraud, bank fraud, failing to register as a foreign agent acting on behalf of the

Ukraine and Russia, the list goes on and on and that's why he's facing the two trials.

But here, what this judge is doing, what the prosecutors are doing, sending him down to

general population, taking him out of this VIP jail cell, is what needs to happen to

CEOs and other white collar criminals who get popped for wrongdoing.

Don't give them this Club Fed treatment.

Make them go sit down there with the rest of the criminals like them, because that's

what they are.

That's what Paul Manafort is and I can promise you that when these two cases go to trial,

one right after the other, Paul Manafort is not going to be happy with the outcomes.

Because leading up these trials, we now have him lying to prosecutors, lying to a judge

and trying to tamper with witnesses.

On those three pieces of evidence alone, I think it's pretty obvious and it's going to

be pretty obvious to everyone on those juries that Paul Manafort is an absolute liar and

a criminal.

For more infomation >> Paul Manafort Lies To Robert Mueller And Gets Kicked Out Of His VIP Jail Cell - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

"Gitarre prisma" v. T. Heinrich - Duration: 13:47.

For more infomation >> "Gitarre prisma" v. T. Heinrich - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tolhoek isn't going to take a swim | Team LottoNL-Jumbo - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Tolhoek isn't going to take a swim | Team LottoNL-Jumbo - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

BTS 🎬 Double Dare w/ Liza Koshy, Marc Summers & More! | Inside Nick Ep. 9 w/ Tarreyn & Carly - Duration: 6:02.

It's the messiest game show on TV.

You're behind the scenes of Double Dare.

This is the greatest show ever invented in the world.

Oh I'm new too, I've been getting all my tips from Marc.

That's a lot of slime!

- Double Dare. - Double Dare.

Hey, I'm Liza Koshy, the new host of Double Dare.

I'm Marc Summers, the original host of Double Dare.

And I'm Carly, the host of Inside Nick.

And I'm Tarreyn, another host of Inside Nick.

Wait a minute, we have 4 hosts here. Who's gonna be the real host?

- I thought you were-- - Do you wanna do it?

- No. - Maybe you should do it.

- You guys, I have an idea. - Yeah.

- What if we all do it? - Oh, OK.

- Yeah, I like that. - Yeah!

- Hey guys, I'm Tarreyn. - And I'm Carly.

- And I'm Liza. - I'm Marc.

- And you're watching Inside Nick! - Inside Nick!

Hey, Insiders, today we're behind the scenes on Double Dare.

The wildest, messiest show on TV.

And we're here to give you the NickeloDown.

Let's take a look. Come on, guys.

They've prepared over 50 obstacles and physical challenges for this season.

And we're here to give you an exclusive look

on how they handle all this Double Dare insanity.

Did you know that they film 4 episodes of Double Dare every single day?

- Whoa, that's a lot of mess. - I know.

They're using over 2,000 gallons of slime for this season.

That's a lot of slime!

The Pick It nose alone releases five full gallons of slime

every time it sneezes.

Oh, those long arms.

Gesundheit!

You guys, what are your most favorite physical challenges?

Oh, anything involving whipped cream for me.

Yeah! Give it up for this cutie pie.

My favorite is one called Pies in the Pants.

You catapult pies into somebody to catch them in their clown pants.

Doesn't get better than that.

It sounds like there's whipped cream in that too, right?

Yeah.

That's pretty cool.

We're backstage!

This is where they make and store

all of the set pieces and physical challenges for the show!

Tarreyn, look, balloons full of whipped cream.

Somebody's gonna get messy.

Go!

25 seconds left!

It looks like they only have 5 balloons left.

10 seconds left! One balloon left!

[screaming]

You guys won!

Oh, oh, Tarreyn, can I eat the pizza?

No, no, Carly, it's for a physical challenge

that's just about to happen!

- But it looks so yummy. - It really does.

Nice one!

Throw steady, OK?

Two pizzas.

Yes!

That's a lot of toilet paper.

That's gonna be for some kind of crazy challenge.

One try! Oh, oh, come on!

One more.

[screaming]

[applause]

The great part about watching Double dare

is every day you don't know who's gonna be there as a team member.

Double Dare!

I don't know if you guys noticed or not

but this is the greatest show ever invented in the world.

Best time ever.

[laughing]

Liza, we're a little new. Give us the best tip hosting a show.

Oh, I'm new too.

I've been getting all my tips from Marc.

But I would say,

having fun and keeping it light and fun for everyone to watch and enjoy.

Yeah, we're big fans of Double Dare,

but we're super big fans of Liza.

Come on, give it up!

This is the official podium.

This is where Liza stands.

Behind this podium, I know the answer to all trivia questions.

- Really? Yeah? - Yeah.

OK, how many days are in a leap year?

We'll talk later, yeah.

Liza, what are you most excited for?

I'm excited to give the physical challenges

and see everybody go through the obstacle course

and be slimed hopefully, me too, right?

I just saw the goggles come in

so I feel like there's slime involved somehow.

We got-- oh, we got--

Looked easy until I got goggles.

[cheering]

Congratulations!

After the contestants run the obstacle course,

the set is a mess!

So, they have a crew come in and clean up the entire thing

in under 5 minutes!

That's so fast, how do they do it so fast?

Well, they have a cleaning crew of about 10, 15 people

and they have...

- Slime vacuums! - Slime vacuums!

Vacuums just for slime!

So cool.

And there are drains at the edge of the stage

that they can sweep and push all the slime and mess into

between trivia questions and challenges.

Uh Tarreyn, speaking of trivia,

- I have a trivia question for you. - What's that?

How many questions do they already have written for Double Dare?

Oh, I don't know, how many?

A thousand!

- What? - I know!

A thousand trivia questions spanning over a range of 22 different topics!

That's so many!

- Oh, I have a trivia question for you. - Oh, yeah!

How many contestants will appear on this season of Double Dare?

I don't know, how many?

Over 80!

And over 5,000 kids and parents have auditioned already for the show!

- That's a lot of auditioning! - Yeah! Wait, why haven't we auditioned?

We should totally be on Double Dare!

- Is that for us? - I think it is!

I think-- hi, guys!

They're cheering for us, calm down!

Inside Nick in the house!

[music playing]

Every episode of Double Dare has brand new obstacles for you to check out!

The Human Hamster Wheel!

[screaming]

Mount St. Double Dare!

This is harder than it looks!

Tarreyn, a hot dog is a sandwich!

We have been over this, a hot dog is not a sandwich,

it's its own separate thing!

This is the biggest cookie I have ever seen!

Tarreyn, can I please take a bite?

Er... you probably don't wanna do that.

This thing is actually made almost entirely of foam... almost.

This is a real chocolate drizzle

and inside it's filled with real whipped cream!

You guys... how many times have you been slimed?

I have been slimed twice, you beat me though.

Yeah, 102 at least, yeah, I've been doing this for a long time!

At least that many.

[splashing]

Thanks for watching!

See ya.

[splashing]

That was so much fun!

So fun, I'm so excited they brought Double Dare back!

And there's still so much more behind the scenes to see at Nickelodeon!

Yep, so keep telling us in the comments below

what else you wanna see!

And we'll see you next time...

- on Inside Nick! - on Inside Nick!

For more infomation >> BTS 🎬 Double Dare w/ Liza Koshy, Marc Summers & More! | Inside Nick Ep. 9 w/ Tarreyn & Carly - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

George Lopez Caught On Video Doing Most REVOLTING Thing To Donald Trump's Hollywood Star - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> George Lopez Caught On Video Doing Most REVOLTING Thing To Donald Trump's Hollywood Star - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

'You're on Speakerphone!' Ep. 5 Official Clip | Succession | HBO - Duration: 3:01.

(DOOR CLOSES)

So, I met the guy, Sylvester.

Sylvester? Did you use a fake name?

Uh, I think Sylvester's his real name.

-Who's called Sylvester? -He's just-- We pay him...

he's normal, he's legit, he's on the record,

he says it's easy.

He's gonna shred this cruise problem away.

Okay. Well, I'm worried, you know.

I-- Did you know that the, uh-- After the Iranian revolution

the students, they taped back together

the shredded documents from the US Embassy?

Did you know about that?

Uh... He asked a lot about the digital deep clean,

and I said that was good. E-mails and servers,

nice and general, not specific.

But, um-- But of course we'd wipe the specifics.

Great. So how does this part work?

-Okay, we shred... -Yeah.

...then some guys come in, when we're quiet,

he suggests right away, tomorrow, Thanksgiving,

and, uh...

We'll dispose of the unwanted materials.

We just need someone to shred and to sign out the materials

from the document depository, and that name could...

That's a name that could, uh...

draw some heat, were things to go...

bad?

Well, uh, I can't do it, obviously. It's Thanksgiving.

Um... Could you?

Uh... (EXHALES)

-I mean, I could. -Okay.

It's just-- It's, uh--

You know, the task in hand is a little--

No, sure, I-- absolutely.

You need someone you can trust, but who is...

not "expendable"... That would be horrible.

Oh, no, sure, I get it. Totally. Totally.

Yeah, it's not as if we're-- We'd be throwing someone

under a bus. It's...

giving someone an opportunity to shine, you know?

-Great. -Yeah.

Hey, buddy! What's up?

-GREG HIRSCH: (OVER PHONE) Hey, Tom. -What's going on?

Am I gonna see you in the office any time soon?

GREG: Uh, not that soon,

-um, I'm actually driving-- -Uh-huh. Uh-huh.

What's your ETA?

Uh, about 12 hours. I'm-- I'm-- I'm in Canada.

Excuse me? Canada?

Canada with the health care, the ennui?

Why's that, cocksuck? (CHUCKLES)

Um...

I'm ac-- I'm driving my grandpa down for Thanksgiving.

Oh, Greg, fuck your grandpa!

Yeah, okay-- You're on-- You're on speakerphone, Tom.

Well, I shouldn't be, Greg.

I know, I-- But I'm driving, so I can't, like--

(STAMMERS) So you are. You're still on it.

Okay, Greg. So, um... hurry up.

'Cause I got a little job for you and, uh,

yeah, I'm being nice, 'cause I'm on speakerphone.

But if I wasn't on speakerphone, I'd be being, shall we say,

somewhat less agreeable?

-GREG: Yeah, yeah. -Yeah?

All right. See ya.

So, yeah... It's good. It's rough and tumble.

You know? He's, uh...

I call him a dicky, too.

He's pretty lonely and afraid, I guess.

For more infomation >> 'You're on Speakerphone!' Ep. 5 Official Clip | Succession | HBO - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Are Ouija Boards Dangerous? - Duration: 4:17.

Most of us have played with an Ouija board at a Halloween sleepover.

Players sit around the board, usually in a house or room believed to be haunted, place

their fingers on a planchette and attempt to contact the dead.

The planchette appears to move on its own, spelling out answers to the questions you

ask.

Ouija boards have been called the tools of the devil.

It's been said that they could lead to being possessed by a demon.

After all, not all spirits are friendly.

But are Ouija boards actually dangerous?

And if they aren't how do they work?

That's what we're going to talk about, right now on life's biggest questions.

Hello and welcome back to life's biggest questions, the channel that asks the questions

everyone else is too afraid to ask.

I'm your host, Charlotte Dobre, and this is where I ask you to hit that thumbs up,

subscribe and let us know in the comments below a question you have always wanted to

know the answer to.

First, a brief history of the Ouija board.

Advertisements for the first Ouija board began to appear in 1891.

Newspapers bore the words.

'ouija, the wonderful talking board'.

Ouija boards are also known as spirit boards.

They are marked with the letters of the alphabet, numbers 0 through 9, and the words yes and

no in the top corners.

A teardrop shaped piece of wood or plastic is known as planchette is placed on the board,

and everyone playing must place their fingers on it.

The planchette moves around the board, spelling out words, seemingly by itself.

According to Robert Murch, a historian who has been studying the Ouija board since 1992,

no one really knows about the origin of the Ouija board, which is weird because they are

so iconic.

How is it that a board game that is so infamous does not have a definitive origin?

Back in the 19th century, Americans had an obsession with spiritualism.

The obsession came over from Europe, where it had been prevalent for several years.

Spiritualism was consistent with Christian ideals, and contacting spirits was somewhat

of a trend.

People would attempt to contact spirits at dinner parties, playing various games.

One of the games was called a talking board, and it was often used to attempt to contact

deceased loved ones who passed away in wars.

The Ouija board was officially patented in the 1890s.

There are numerous YouTube videos and stories about Ouija boards online.

People claim that planchettes whip across the room without explanation, there will be

mysterious deaths following the use of an Ouija board.

There have even been reports of Ouija boards triggering demonic possession, in individuals

or entire groups.

Reports came from Ouija board players who fell into a trance.

Back in 2015, 35 students from Bolivia were playing with an Ouija board and ended up in

the hospital.

They were treated with mental agitation, sweating, confusion, rapid pulses and trance states.

In fact, Ouija boards are extremely popular in the south and central America, in countries

where religious beliefs are strong.

So how does an Ouija board work?

Is it really ghosts?

Or is there something else going on when you play?

Ouija boards are powered by something known as the ideaahmeter effect, which began to

be studied in the mid-1800s.

Its an example of how our bodies move subconsciously when we are not trying to move.

You know when you're about to fall asleep and suddenly your body flinches?

Okay, its sort of like that except the ideaaahmeter effect happens when you're awake.

Ouija board players might experience subconscious images and memories.

Your body responds by pushing the planchette on the board, even if you might not be consciously

doing it.

the result is, players, spell out answers to questions using the Ouija board.

Don't believe me?

There have been numerous studies done to prove this, where participants that were blindfolded

spelled out incoherent messages.

Most accounts about Ouija boards tend to be exaggerated for effect.

Psychologists believe people who claim to be possessed are experiencing an effect of

extreme stress.

Cultural beliefs are also to blame.

If people believe in demons or spirits, they are far more likely to be psychologically

affected by the Ouija board.

According to psychology today, the anxiety of believing they are contacting spirits or

demons can be overwhelming for some, triggering trance states and even psychotic disorders

where people may hallucinate and lose touch with reality.

So, to answer the question, are Ouija boards dangerous?

No, they aren't.

A spirit is not moving the planchette, players are moving it themselves.

But don't tell your younger siblings that the next time they are playing with one at

a sleepover.

For now, I'm Charlotte Dobre, and you've been watching life's biggest questions.

If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more like it, make sure you check out

the playlist we've put together for you.

And don't forget to subscribe to notifications by clicking the bell, and we'll see you

in the next video.

For more infomation >> Are Ouija Boards Dangerous? - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Absolute Best One-Season TV Shows Ever - Duration: 5:36.

Television is great for telling serialized stories over a long period of time, but not

every TV series is meant to last.

Whether it's because of stiff competition, upheaval at the network, or simply being ahead

of their time, some shows are canceled before they have a chance to reach their full potential.

None of these series made it past a single season - and we still aren't over it.

Clone High

The animated MTV show Clone High followed clones of Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Cleopatra,

and Gandhi, among other famous historical figures, each reinvented as a different teenage

archetype, as they try to manage hormones, homework, and a secret government program

with evil designs on their school.

"Jeez Abe, you grew like a foot."

"You grew like, a pair of bewbs."

The show's irreverent humor and use of real-life historical figures were bound to lead to controversy,

and its depiction of Gandhi as a horny party animal led hundreds of Indian citizens to

go on a hunger strike in protest.

After the controversy, the show was ultimately canceled with no hope of renewal.

Still, while it ended too soon for many fans, the show's single season remains a fascinating

time capsule of early-2000s MTV animation.

My So-Called Life

Following Claire Danes' character Angela Chase and her friends as they dealt with real, timely

issues like homophobia and abuse, My So-Called Life's depiction of teenage life was genuinely

groundbreaking.

From great dialogue to well-written characters, the show established a unique depiction of

a high schooler's search for identity.

Danes' performance was sometimes uncomfortably familiar, and the show's unflinching look

at the less-discussed aspects of adolescence was a critical hit.

"He's bisexual."

"How can he be bi-anything?

He's a child, he's obviously very confused."

"No, he's not confused."

"He wears eyeliner!"

Unfortunately, while the show was beloved by its fans, Danes was ready to move on to

new things by the end of the first season, and low ratings meant the show was unlikely

to get a second season with or without her.

Still, its influence reverberated through nearly every high school-set series that followed.

Firefly

When discussing shows canceled before their time, it's basically impossible to exclude

Firefly.

The show's focus on science fiction adventures fused with Western sensibilities, combined

with creator Joss Whedon's trademark dialogue, made a huge impact on fans.

Those fans proved it with their now-legendary campaigns to save the series, which eventually

resulted in a big-budget movie continuation, Serenity.

Like any sci-fi series, elements of Firefly arguably haven't aged well, but it still remains

a joy to see Zoe and Wash as one of the only functional couples on the show.

They're as traumatized and cynical as the rest of the crew, but nonetheless refuse to

let their past define them - just one reason Firefly's one-season voyage remains the focus

of a devoted fanbase.

The Tick

The original live-action The Tick followed the addle-brained hero and his frustrated

former accountant-turned-super-sidekick Arthur, using a mix of Seinfeld-style humor and off-brand

Justice League-type antics to introduce a host of ridiculous characters.

"My head feels like it's gonna have a baby!"

The madcap comedic stylings and Patrick Warburton's booming voice have become almost inseparable

from the DNA of modern comedies, but The Tick only lasted one season.

While the show's run might've been short, it was definitely sweet, with a whole host

of ridiculous allies and enemies menacing our favorite bulging, blue bug.

"Evil never sleeps mister."

"Oh, leave me alone.

I'm 112 years old, I'm done."

"Don't be an Adolf Quitler!"

Although it's great that Amazon resurrected the property, without Warburton and the rest

of the original cast on board, the original Tick's cancellation still feels like a missed

opportunity.

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

Starring the one and only Bruce Campbell as Brisco, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

mixed classic western tropes like train robberies and corrupt juries with anachronistic technology

like rockets and projectors.

Much of the charm came from Campbell's distinctive comic timing and everyman persona, but the

scripts were surprisingly clever.

The show was set in 1893, a full 100 years before its airing in 1993, which allowed for

all sorts of Futurama-esque winking at popular culture filtered through the lens of classic

genre trappings.

Anyone who loves Campbell's work - or can simply appreciate a quirky good time - needs

to see this cult classic.

The Get Down

Baz Luhrmann's The Get Down was always going to be subject to scrutiny.

Luhrmann is a love-him-or-hate-him director, and when you add in the massive price tag

and the difficult-to-define genre, the show was destined to leave some viewers scratching

their heads.

The Get Down tried to tell an unusual kind of magical realist story about the search

for mythical records, and passionate musical performances that could convert foe to friend.

Even when the show approached abstraction, its core trio of kids in the slums of New

York brought an emotional reality that bedrocked the series.

"The way I see it, all of us here on this planet.

And we're on a journey.

And it is a mystery."

Sadly, the show just never found enough of an audience, but the entire run is still part

of the Netflix lineup, just waiting for the right viewers to get hooked on its musical

myth.

Freaks and Geeks

Many shows have taken place in high school, but none with the level of uncomfortable,

frank honesty that fueled Freaks and Geeks.

Brought to viewers by a flock of future famous faces and writers including Judd Apatow, Seth

Rogen, Linda Cardellini, Jason Segel, and James Franco, it offered a unique depiction

of adolescence.

"Yeah well, what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, what are you gonna do?"

It's stunning to look back on the show and see the onscreen evolution of some of our

favorite talent, but even more impressive is the timelessness of the stories and the

way they're delivered.

Although it was set in the early '80s, Freaks and Geeks remains eternal because of its willingness

to embrace the awkward, acne-ridden side of being a teenage misfit.

For more infomation >> The Absolute Best One-Season TV Shows Ever - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Reason Lebron Would NEVER Play With Carmelo "He's..." - Duration: 7:42.

.

For more infomation >> The Only Reason Lebron Would NEVER Play With Carmelo "He's..." - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T N-CONNECTA Extreem lage km stand!!! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T N-CONNECTA Extreem lage km stand!!! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

New Jurassic World T-Rex Eats & Poops out 40 Hatchimals Colleggtibles Fallen Kingdom Dino Sisters - Duration: 19:19.

Wow watch what happens when the Dino sisters go to open up all 60 of these

hatch of all egg huge today we are here with the Dino sisters we've got a big

huge box of vegetables toys that were sent to us by a troll what do you girls

think oh let's see what's in there wow this box is full of hatching balls toys

let's go ahead in the raptor your first what do you got

Wow what is that okay t-rex you are next what do we got there

whoa okay the raptor what else was in there

New Jurassic World T-Rex Eats & Poops out 40 Hatchimals Colleggtibles Fallen Kingdom Dino Sisters

team Rex what else did we have in there

whoa in the Raptor let's see what else was in there oh okay

t-rex just what else was in that package

wow it's a wrap everyone else who's in there okay t-rex what else was in there

I see some more stuff oh wow there's a big cute pink container in there dinos

let's check out what it is whoa cool okay let's unwrap that okay

wow that looks cool let's unwrap it whoa whoa bunch of awesome hatch amoled

interactor show us one of things that are in there whoa cool looks like a

surprise blind bag hello t-rex what else oh cool looks like a dozen catchable

collectibles cool whoa in the raptor I see another one

let's take a look at it whoa another dozen Hachem old

collectibles okay t-rex let's see what else was in there whoa awesome Hachem

old 2-pack in the rafter what else was in there

another hatch of all 2pac alsa t-rex what else show us what is in there ah

little bit of blind bag cool it says to pack in the raptor show us

those last two what were they whoa these are more blind bags all slow

let's go ahead and open these up okay in the raptor let's start with that first

one what is it it's a hatch a mold blind bag cool let's

check it out awesome okay tear action what's what's in that blind bag

oh it's another surprising okay in the rap to rip that next one open cool let's

check it out whoa another one okay team rec show us

the next one Wow let's check out the back whoa that's all

the ones you do blacks okay go ahead and open it up you guys excited rip that box

oh whoa cool so we've got four eggs plus a bonus okay in the Raptor you got

another blind bag rip that open cool what do we got Wow another egg okay

t-rex let's see what else was in there let's take a look at that Wow

hatch chuckle four pack plus a bonus cool rip it open

oh oh that's a lot of eggs okay in the Raptor what else was there whoa

cool let's go ahead it's a four pack plus a bonus let's check it out rip it

open whoa cool let's check out that bonus oh cool that's awesome okay

t-rex show us what else we got there whoa that is a 2 pack nest cool let's

see what was inside oh cool you got hatch opposed eggs in

the nest oh okay in the Raptor what else

open that up oh cool it's another 4-pack plus a bonus Wow rip that guy open whoa

cool I like that bonus t-rex what is that whoa it's another 2-pack cool with

the nest open it up awesome you sure have a lot of it

okay the Raptor let's check those up well a 2-pack cool

why is awesome okay in the Raptor you got another 2-pack there let's open that

up oh cool you guys happy face

you guys love hatching moles don't you

okay in the Raptor oh ho it's a cool little 2-pack with a carton let's go

ahead and open that up let's see what's in there

t-rex you got a two pack - what is in there

sweet Oh in the rapture what do you get there

whoa a dozen eggs whoa case you don't know what a dozen is 12

eggs cool go ahead open that up you open the clips there whoa look at that

12 eggs and two of them are clear sea cruise sweet Oh t-rex what do you got

there another dozen eggs cool go ahead and rip that open let's check it out oh

it looks like real eggs it's so cool Wow twelve of them and two of them are clear

the Dino sisters what's gonna happen to the poor eggs there's nobody to protect

them oh no it's gonna

the big dinosaur ate all the eggs but what is this

oh he's not something too happy oh no ohh his stomach doesn't sound too good

okay let's go ahead show me how these eggs work whoa cool you got rubbed on

the heart until it's pink then it's ready to hatch and then what do you do

whoa cool so you push the top in and then you go ahead and hatch the Dino or

hatch the hatch of Mol's cool oh cool let's see what that is oh cool what is

that whoa max grab an egg show us how you hatch them cool and then you just

take it out yeah wow that's some type of a crab huh cool Wow we went ahead and

opened all sixty eggs let's go ahead and check out what they are

it's a cow it's a sleeping dragon this is a flying donkey this is a bear

this is a flying cat this is a elephant this dragon a sleeping dragon Japan this

is a flying moose this is a flying deer

this is a flying dragon fish is a cute flying bear this this is your flying

dragon bod is a flying iguana

this is a cute unicorn this is your flying pretty fat

and fish my moose this is a blanket fish is a fine llama

this is a flying mama this is a flying bug this is a flying frog

this is bad this is flying well this is a flying

whoa okay that was awesome if you guys enjoy that video I do have

over a thousand videos the majority are interesting world

Jurassic Park Godzilla King Kong transformers Power Rangers Ninja Turtles

and a lot more thanks to actuals for sending these and you guys are awesome

and I will see you tomorrow

in the word

glad to put that in the comment section down below the video I know you remember

my book click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video also click the

bell button to be notified every time I make a new video click the boxes below

for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and click

the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New Jurassic World T-Rex Eats & Poops out 40 Hatchimals Colleggtibles Fallen Kingdom Dino Sisters - Duration: 19:19.

-------------------------------------------

America shouldn't be supplying the rest of the world with our wealth: Tom Coburn - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> America shouldn't be supplying the rest of the world with our wealth: Tom Coburn - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Peter Strzok doesn't want to answer any questions: Bill McGurn - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Peter Strzok doesn't want to answer any questions: Bill McGurn - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Charley's Philly Steaks® | Bistro Chicken Philly Review! 🥖🧀🐔 - Duration: 3:55.

welcome to peep this out reviews with Ian K

stay frosty so for today's review were headed to Westfield Santa Anita here in

Southern California to drop by Charley's Philly Steaks because they've got a new

version of their chicken philly that they're calling the Bistro so as with

any good philly you've got to have that flat iron grill action and that's

exactly what we have here it starts off at that 100% all white meat chicken that

seasoned and grilled with onions topped off with a pretty decent amount of

provolone cheese before being dropped into a toasted roll that features a new

basil pesto aioli and fire roasted bell peppers along with some lettuce and I

have to say the end result sure looks pretty great now as you can see it

served open-face inside this box with all the ingredients on display

I'm definitely digging the striking red color of those fire roasted red bell

peppers and I have to say the meltiness of the cheese always looks fantastic on

these types of things and of course you've got the basil pesto aioli coming

up there on the side so yeah this does look pretty tasty and I think we need to

get into this it's the Bistro Chicken Philly from Charlie's Philly Steaks

let's peep out this flavor not a bad size for $5.99 and the smell of basil is

very strong on this one here we go it's the Bistro chicken Philly from Charley's

Philly steaks well I'm definitely getting more of an Italian chicken vibe

from this one than a Philly cheesesteak but I have to say the flavor is on point

and the basil stands out ridiculous let's keep going

those marinated fire roasted red bell peppers along with the basil pesto aioli

and the grilled onions are the dominant players on this one guys I'm not really

tasting the cheese too much but I have to say the basil is just lighting this

one up it's really tasty though yeah the definite stars of this show are

everything else that they put on the sandwich on top of the chicken and the

provolone cheese I'm not really tasting that too much it's really all the other

stuff and it's not a bad thing because it's flavorful I just can't help but

wonder what this would have been like had they just used steak but this is

actually still a very tasty sandwich the light toastiness of the bread is pretty

nice and again with all the other ingredients on the inside it really is

very flavorful and the price is not bad for the size of the sandwich in general

let me just try a quick piece of the chicken by itself

it's flavorful on its own it's just overpowered by all the other ingredients

that are on the sandwich I'm like I said it's not bad if you like basil you're

definitely gonna like this and the pesto is kind of strong as well and when you

combine that with the fire roasted red bell peppers this really does feel more

like an Italian sandwich I don't know about a bistro type of sandwich but I do

like the flavors on this guy's it really is a tasty one one more quick shot on

the inside of this one guy is well it's not quite the traditional Philly that

I'm used to it really is very flavorful and like I said if you're a fan of

Italian type sandwiches with all that rich Italian type of flavor you have a

lot to look forward to with this one this really is worth it just for that so

not too bad on this one in the flavor Department and being that this is my

first Charley's Philly steaks review here in my channel I think the next time

I get this I'm gonna have them swap this out for steak I think that would be a

lot better and I only say that because I think all the Italian type flavors go so

much better with regular steak than chicken but I see what they're going for

with this one still a very tasty sandwich so overall I'm gonna have to

give the Bistro chicken Philly here at Charley's Philly steaks a solid

8 out of 10 like I said everything else on the sandwich really swings for the

fences I only wish the meat itself was a little bit more flavorful to help

balance that out but hey like I said I do plan on getting this again only next

time definitely with steak but what do you guys think

drop some comments down below let me know what you guys thought of this one

in particular how did it present to you did it look appetizing enough for you to

swing on by Charley's Philly steaks to give it a go drop those comments down

below and definitely let me know and with that said this is Ian K closing

at another episode of peep this out and like I always say I've got brand new

content every single week here on my channel so while you stay tuned for the

next review coming real soon in the meantime stay frosty yeah this was

definitely worth it but for the sequel I'm definitely doing steak alright guys

until next time I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> Charley's Philly Steaks® | Bistro Chicken Philly Review! 🥖🧀🐔 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

PERFECT TWIST OUT EVERYTIME ON NATURAL HAIR | LAST UP TO 5 DAYS!! - Duration: 5:44.

Everyone so tell me show you guys how to get the perfect twist out every single time

I'm starting off on freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. So this is what my hair looks like without any product in it

Next I'm following up with a spray bottle of warm water. I have low porosity hair

So my hair loves warm water, so I'm just moving the water throughout my hair

Next I'm following up with a leave-in and I like to use a method called L. Co liquid cream oil

I know a lot of other people love using a loc method which is liquid oil cream

You have to try out both methods and see which one your hair likes the best

So I'm just working the leave-in throughout my hair

From roots to ends

and

Lightly finger detangling as I go

I'm going back in and adding a little bit more to my end since that is the

Oldest part of my hair and tends to be the most dry

taking that section splitting it into two and

working the product in

So this is what my hair looks like after of just applying a leave-in alone

So you can see that my curls are really starting to form so next. I'm falling up with a cream and

I'm just going to rub that between my hands and apply it all over the section of hair

from roots to ends

Splitting that section into two and working it in

So as I'm doing this you can see I'm lightly finger detangling my hair and

I kind of like squeeze the product

Into my hair squeezing it into the strands making sure that they're really opening up and getting all the moisture that you need

So here again, I lightly finger detangle

Next I'm following up with some shea butter, and I'm just melting that down into my hands and then applying it to my hair

So shea butter is definitely on the heavier side. You don't have to use shea butter

You can use an oil or you can even skip that and use a gel but I've noticed lately that my hair has been

Loving shea butter

So I'm just doing the same thing as before

I'm just making sure to really work the product into my hair

making sure that all my curls are covered in the shea butter shea butter leaves my hair very soft it helps to lock in all

The moisture and on top of all that and makes my hair really really shiny

So here's just a close-up of what I do with my fingers

You can see I am raking my fingers through and making sure that my hair is

Nicely detangled so that way I don't even have to bother with a comb

So the final step is to go ahead and do two strand twist or braid out whatever you want to do

So I'm just doing two strand twist and I am just slowing it down. So you guys can see how I twist my hair

I got a lot of questions about how I do it I smooth the hair between my fingers and begin twisting

So now taking a clean towel, I'm just going to remove some of the excess product that's on my hair

So that way my hair can dry a lot faster and not have any white residue

So this is what my twists look like after they've been completed they're soft and shiny and very

moisturized

I'm not sure how many twists I did in total. But if I had to guess I want to say about 15 to 20 twists

So the next morning

I'm ready to remove my twists adding an oil mix to my fingers to help me smooth and take down my twists

Starting with the back. I try my best be very gentle and not to cause too much frizz and

One by one I take them down separate and flow

Depending on the size of the twist I separate about two to three times before moving on to our next one

So just take your time while doing this so that way you don't end up with too much frizz

If you have finer hair

Then you can definitely separate a lot more so that way you get a lot more volume, but my hair is fairly full

So I don't need to do too much

So once all your twists are out your hair should look something like this who knows it may look even better

So this is what my twist that looks like after it's been separated and fluff

Lots of shine lots of volume and it's super soft and it lasts about four days

If you guys enjoyed this video definitely give me any thumbs up if you are not subscribed make sure you are so you don't miss

Out on my next video and I'll see you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> PERFECT TWIST OUT EVERYTIME ON NATURAL HAIR | LAST UP TO 5 DAYS!! - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Clueless 3x07 Father's Keeper - Duration: 21:38.

For more infomation >> Clueless 3x07 Father's Keeper - Duration: 21:38.

-------------------------------------------

NUTELLA | Draw My Life - Duration: 5:11.

A delicious layer of chocolate and hazelnut spread over a slice of bread.

Just by mentioning it you will have a mouth watering experience, like Pávlov's dog.

Nutella has been children's favorite snack for decades, and it's one of the most worldly

famous brands in the food industry.

But how much do you know about its origin?

Nutella, just as many other cooking delights, comes from Italy, and Napoleon himself participated

in its creation!

In 1806, he economically blocked British goods, with the aim of making their trade unstable

and winning the war.

Among other consequences, this provoked a shortage of cocoa, and the very famous pastry

chefs in Piedmont (pídmont), had to come up with something to move forward.

The result was called Gianduia, a chocolate spread that compensated the lack of cocoa

(cóucou) by mixing it with hazelnut spread, a very common product in the area.

More than a century after that, in 1946, right after WWII was over, the same

situation took place.

Cocoa was really expensive, and a small pastry chef from the little town of Alba, near Túrin,

decided to use the magic hazelnut spread again!

Pietro Ferrero made 300 kg of Gianduia and sold it as chocolate solid bars, so they could

be cut and served over bread.

He called them "Giandujot", same name as a character of the local carnival, that

represented the typical native of Piedmont - it was an strategy to attract kids' attention.

The result was a success, an on May 14th 1946 it was established as the company "Ferrero",

an international giant in the world of chocolates nowadays.

But that happened later on, let's go back to our humble pastry chef Pietro.

In 1949, encouraged by his son Michele, he decided to put on sale a creamy version of

"Giandujot" to be spread, and called it "Supercream", the direct precedent of

Nutella.

Pietro died not long after, and Michele took over the family business, determined to give

it a boost and take it beyond Piedmont.

In 1963, through the trial and error approach, he modified the ingredients of the "Supercrema",

improved it, and from that moment on became a secret, same as Coca Cola's.

His ambition to take it to the rest of Europe, also meant a change of name.

He took the end of the word "hazelnut", and added the suffix -ella.

On April 20th 1964, the first Nutella jar was leaving the factory in Alba.

A sweet career was waiting ahead.

In 1965 it made it to the german market, and to the french one a year later.

Only 10 years after this, in 1978, Europe was already conquered, and Nutella was travelling

to Australia, where the first plant outside of the continent was opened.

Its success paved the way to the new products of the Ferrero Company: Kinder Chocolate in

1967.

Tic Tac Mints in 1968.

Kinder Surprise in 1974 or Ferrero Rocher in 1982.

In 2005, to celebrate its 40th anniversary, Nutella made it to the Guinness World Records,

bringing together 27.854 people to the stadium of Gélsenkírchen in Germany, to participate

in the biggest breakfast with Nutella in history.

In 2007, Sara Rosso, an italian-american blogger, promoted a campaign to dedicate one day of

the year to it.

So, February 5th was established as the World Nutella Day.

For its 50th anniversary, in 2014, the Italian postal service provider edited a special stamp

to commemorate the event.

In 2017, the company took another leap and opened in Chicago, US, its first own restaurant,

the Nutella Café.

Nowadays, Nutella is present in more than 160 countries, and a jar of Nutella is sold

somewhere in the world every 2 and a half seconds.

Its global production is over 365.000 metric tons, and they consume the 25% of the hazelnut

crops in the world.

They have production plants in Germany, Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico, France and Italy,

Poland and Turkey.

One of Nutella's strong points is that it doesnt need to be stored in the fridge, since

the sugar it contains acts as a preservative that prevents the growth of microorganisms.

Actually, if you put it in the fridge, it gets too hard to be spread, due to the components

of the hazelnut that solidify with the cold.

Nutella is really yummy, and it's not bad to give in every once in a while.

Tho we will always recommend a responsible use!

No comments:

Post a Comment