Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 12 2018

Hello everyone! Today we start our video in Regensburg.

We are waiting for Stefan to come and pick us, and we will then see if we can get

the spare parts for our motorcycle.

We drove from Rodgau to Regensburg with this 900 Detlef gave us.

And here comes Stefan.

Stephan has solved our small problem.

I hope so.

Así que ahora me pongo en marcha hacia Rodgau.

Hopefuly the bike works.

Say: "bye bye".

Bye bye!

Ok, so here we have the calipers Stefan gave us.

We will try to put them at Armin and Detlef's garage in a couple of hours.

Let's see how it goes.

So here we have the new Frankenstein monster.

We have a horn from Petra's motorcycle, from VRA Holland.

We have some new calipers from Tweety (Stephan).

From Vulcan Riders United.

And our lever has been changed by the one from Detlef's VN900.

From VN-Bikers.

No, this is not a photograph. This is a video.

- Video - Video? Ah, ok!

We just met Natalia and Olec here.

Where are we? I don't know.

Somewhere near Passau.

They come from Ucrane. They are going to Croatia now.

With this beautiful bike, which is more prepared than mine.

- And very little. - Yes.

And then we just.... oh!

- We were talking a little bit. - Yes.

Now we will continue. They have to continue, I have to continue.

Because then it will be night time.

An that's not good. Driving at night.

I'm going off the highway from Austria (border),

and they are going off the highway right now.

All the trip.

So, best of luck.

Thank you very much. And to you.

- Have a nice trip. - And you.

It was very nice to meet you.

Also for us.

Are you coming back to Ucrane in twenty days?

Twenty days?

In August, you are in.

In August you are already in Ucrane.

- And in July. - Between the 20th and the 25th.

Ok, maybe we go to Ucrane.

Ok, super.

Just phone and drive.

Yes, I will give you now a card. No problem.

Bye bye!

Hello Melanie!

- Come on! - We are in Vienna, yes!

Yeah! Vienna!

So, we are in Vienna. This is my first night in Austria.

As you can see behind me, it is full of curiously nice historical buildings.

We left Melanie at the underground station as she was heading to work. We stept out at

Stephansplatz and now we are walking in front of Peterskirche.

Let's go under the shade. It's very hot today.

Once in the park, we found ourselves in the middle of a Gastrofestival.

Unfortunately we had lunch already, but it smells very good in here.

Next to the Gastrofestival we also have the Film Fest.

I have just realized that using pairs of persons

on the red lights is also fashion.

In these two red lights over here, we have the "classic" couple,

man-woman.

In this one we can find the man-man couple.

Just because I'm curious, I'm taking this other pedestrian cross to seee

if we could find the woman-woman couple but I didn't.

Yes! We found it in this fourth pedestrian cross.

Estoy acostumbrado a ver estas balanzas en la farmacia. Pero bueno, hay una aquí

in the middle of the street so you can weigh yourself while excercising.

Just for twenty cents.

Spread the word!

Yes!

Regarding bycicle matters, we can see they go ahead compared to Spain.

Here you have a roundabout.

I'm starting to get really tired of paying for toilets.

But, at least, peeing is for free today.

Melanie, where are we?

At the Stephan's Dome.

No, you have to speak louder because the camera is not a miracle.

Stephan's Dome, Cathedral.

So, please tell me something about the church-cathedral-dome where we are now.

Dad, hello! Hello Siggi!

Say hello to your dad.

Come on!

Hello papa!

Ok, let's go.

- What? - The viewpoint.

- You have to go to the top. - No.

It's better when you are not looking at the camera.

- Say that again. - No!

Yes!

Sometimes I don't understand you.

That's not a problem, you are not the only one.

If you want we can go to the Danube.

Yes it is! You can see it. It's blinking.

Yeah, it's blinking. Where is it blinking?

- It's not blinking anywhere. - Yes, here. Come on!

No, that's the time that is counting.

Back on the road!

I've never seen this white paprika.

They still need to grow.

Tenemos melones pepinos, o pepinos melones.

Vulcan chips. No, where is it?

Vulcano chips.

Vulcano chips.

Do you want to have a coffee?

Ok.

No, do you want to have a coffee?

Yes, ok. Yes.

Yeah, "ok" it's like "uh, if you want me to drink one, I can drink one".

Yes, that was my answer.

Exactly, that was my answer.

You understand me now, yes?

For more infomation >> Capítulo 19 - Desenlace y Vienna - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cristina Pedroche desmiente a 'Sálvame' por los rumores de su embarazo: "No vamos a tener - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Cristina Pedroche desmiente a 'Sálvame' por los rumores de su embarazo: "No vamos a tener - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Pablito pasaba más de 10 horas en el celular y terminó convulsionando - Duration: 1:41.

 Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas.- Un niño de diez años de nombre Pablo terminó en el piso de su habitación con ataques epilépticos tras el uso excesivo de un celular, agregándole desveladas, según los resultados de estudios neurológicos

 De acuerdo con El Mañana de Nuevo Laredo el menor pasaba más de 10 horas usando el celular, fue su mamá la que lo encontró tirado en su cuarto, lo tomó en sus brazos y lo llevó de emergencia a un hospital en donde fue canalizado por un neurólogo

 Lee también: Tras tres años postrado en cama; ¡Yeshua vuelve a sonreír! El especialista reveló que Pablito no tenía antecedentes genéticos de epilepsia, por lo que ante estudios y conociendo las actividades del niño encontró la causa de los ataques epilépticos, era la luz que emite el aparato y la fotosensibilidad a la luz, es decir, la luz detonó registros eléctricos al cerebro de este menor y de pronto termina convulsionando

 Cabe destacar que es el primer caso que se presenta en Nuevo Laredo, por lo que alertan a los padres de familia que controlen el uso de teléfonos celulares entre los menores de edad ya que es su responsabilidad

 Lee también: Cristopher casi se amputa el brazo mientras jugaba en el arrollo  "Hace aproximadamente dos meses este pequeño fue dado de alta del programa con quien se tuvo que hacer un trabajo integral para ayudarlo a superar esta adicción por el celular", dijo la coordinadora del programa de Salud Mental y Adicciones en Nuevo Laredo Guadalupe Caballero Gutiérrez

 

For more infomation >> Pablito pasaba más de 10 horas en el celular y terminó convulsionando - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Brain Hacks to Make Your Food Taste Better - Duration: 6:47.

SciShow is supported by Blue Apron, which is offering $50 off two boxes of meals

to the first 50 SciShow Psych viewers to sign up.

Get fresh ingredients and delicious recipes delivered right to your door.

Click on the link in the description to get $50 off your first two Blue Apron boxes!

[INTRO ♪]

We're all taught that we have 5 senses: sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste.

And you also learn that smell and taste are really two sides of the same coin,

which is why your food becomes super bland if your nose is stuffed up.

But your sense of taste doesn't just rely on your tongue and nose.

Everything about the experience of eating or drinking,

from the dishes to the background noise, can affect the flavors of your food.

Because, really, you taste things not with your tongue, but with your brain.

The idea that flavor is basically all in your head is what scientists call neurogastronomy.

Your tongue and nose have receptors that detect flavorful chemicals

and send signals to your brain.

But what you taste ultimately depends on how those signals get interpreted.

Some scientists even claim that more brain systems are involved in tasting than anything else you do.

Like, you need the regions that control senses, memory,

and even the muscles that get food into your mouth.

On top of all that, your brain is constantly trying to find patterns in the world,

to help you make quicker, better decisions.

And that means you can hack your sense of taste

by changing things that have nothing to do with your taste buds.

For one thing, what your food looks like matters.

Before you take a swig of wine, you see its color.

And you might know or remember that deeper reds tend to be more bitter,

while whites are usually sweeter and fruitier.

So even before you smell or taste anything, you expect your wine to taste a certain way.

And scientists have found that expectation can change the flavor your brain perceives.

If a white wine is dyed red with food coloring,

you might think it smells and tastes more like a cabernet than a chardonnay.

Or if you taste a mystery green juice,

you might guess it's apple or lime, even if it's actually cherry-flavored.

In a 2014 study, researchers even found that changing the lighting in a room can affect how intense a wine tastes.

For instance, green mood lighting made the wine taste fresher.

So it's no wonder why companies use artificial colorings in their foods.

Your sense of touch plays a role in this, too.

That's partially because of what gastronomists call mouthfeel—

the way your mouth ... feels while you're eating something and shortly after.

It's surprisingly difficult to identify pureed foods, for instance.

In blind taste tests of mush, some foods like apples were easier to pick out.

But others—even lamb or cabbage, which are thought to have more distinct tastes—

were correctly IDed less than 5% of the time.

You can also be influenced by sensation transference,

where you take the qualities of other things you feel and ascribe them to your food.

So everything about your dishware, from its color and shape to its material and texture,

can alter the flavors you perceive.

Heavier things are associated with higher quality, for instance.

So when psychologists added hidden weights to serving bowls or spoons,

people thought yogurt tasted better.

Researchers in a 2010 study even found they could make stale pretzels taste crispier

just by having a participant hold a fresh pretzel in their hand while eating.

Even what you hear can influence flavor, possibly because of neuronal cross talk

between your senses of hearing and taste, or because music can affect your mood.

Psychologists have found that certain styles of music or instruments seem to go with certain tastes—

like in experiments, people have said piano music fits well with fruitier drinks.

And in Implicit Association Tests,

where the speed and accuracy of connecting two things is used to measure unconscious associations,

higher notes are somehow considered sweeter.

Those associations translate into real flavor differences,

like one study found that changing background music while you taste a toffee

can make it seem sweeter or more bitter.

Or if you dine at The Fat Duck, a 3 Michelin star restaurant in the UK,

you can order "The Sound of the Sea":

an oyster dish served alongside an iPod playing crashing waves.

Chef Heston Blumenthal created the dish after teaming up

with local psychologists who found that ocean sounds make oysters taste saltier—

although they don't have an exact explanation for this multi-sensory effect.

Even without music, what you're feeling can affect flavors.

Like, researchers found that simply thinking about someone you love

can make foods taste sweeter— even distilled water.

That may be because of how things that make you happy and sweet things both trigger the brain's reward system.

And if you're upset about something, like your favorite sports team losing a game,

your food may taste more sour.

Studies have found that increased levels of noradrenaline—

a hormone that is released when you're stressed— can enhance sour flavors.

But here's where it gets really cerebral, because this mood-taste connection is a two-way street.

Yeah, different tastes can influence how you feel and act.

For example, in one 2014 study, researchers found that

people who drank a bitter tea or juice rated themselves as more hostile.

Didn't matter if they liked the drink or not— a bitter taste translated to more aggressive feelings.

And in a follow-up experiment, participants actually took out those aggressive feelings

on their experimenters by rating their performance more negatively.

Similarly, in a 2018 study, participants from the UK and Vietnam that drank a sour drink

took more risks in a money-making game,

while those that drank sweet or umami ones played it safe.

So all this may seem a little freaky,

but the upside is that you might be able to use this knowledge to get more from your meals.

Like, maybe serving the right food in the right dishes during dinner could make things seem a little fancier.

Who knows!

You might as well put the connection between taste and your other senses to good use—

and experimenting with what food you're eating is part of that too.

Thanks to Blue Apron for sponsoring this video.

Now, you consume media and food, so you've heard of Blue Apron,

but we're specifically excited to work with them on SciShow because they're all about education.

They want to make you a better cook.

So when you sign up for Blue Apron, not only does the food just show up at your house, all ready to cook,

which is awesome, but you also get access to their whole platform.

And it's filled with recipes but also lessons,

including videos on how to hold a chef's knife or how to prep a cornish game hen,

which is not something you always need to know,

but when you need to know it, it's very helpful to have a video!

Learning and eating: two of my very favorite things!

So click on the link in the description to check out Blue Apron for yourself.

Prices start at $7.49 per serving, and the first 50 SciShow viewers to sign up get $50 off their first two weeks!

[OUTRO ♪]

For more infomation >> Brain Hacks to Make Your Food Taste Better - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

¡La muñeca Barbie estará de vacaciones en la CDMX! - Duration: 2:13.

¡DESDE YA y hasta el 29 de julio podrás visitar la pop-up store de la muñeca Barbie, la primera tienda ambulante que abre en el país! De acuerdo al portal de noticias Milenio, en la tienda se mostrarán 30 modelos exclusivos y habrá cuatro mil piezas disponibles a la venta

  Además, podrás echarle un ojo a la gran variedad de colecciones de Barbie, desde la Classic Black Dress, la Blue Chiflón hasta la Elegant Rose Cocktail Dress, de la Barbie Fashion Model Collection (BFMC)

Dentro de la exhibición también estarán las Barbies inspiradas en artistas, como la que fue creada en la Fundación Andy Warhol, que lleva su nombre, así como a la Andy Wharhol Campbells, un modelo de muñeca con outfit sesentero; la Barbie Tokidoki, creada por el artista Simone Legno; y la que conmemora el 85 aniversario de Hallmark Cards: Holiday Memories

Como Barbie es prácticamente un sinónimo de moda, las muñecas inspiradas en esta industria no podían faltar, por lo que también encontrarás a la Tommy x Gigi, una muñeca en honor a la famosa modelo Gigi Hadid -¡y que estará a la venta!; la Fiorella, un modelo de Barbie inspirado en la moda de Miñán; y la Fashionably Floral

La pop-up store de Barbie, que fue inaugurada este miércoles 11 de julio, está ubicada en el interior del Palacio de Hierro de Polanco, sobre Avenida Moliere

La muñeca Barbie fue lanzada a través de la compañía de juguetes Mattel, Inc. en 1959, gracias a su creadora Ruth Handler, quien se inspiró en la muñeca alemana Bild Lili

Desde hace más de 50 años, Barbie se ha colocado como uno de los productos más importantes de Mattel, y aunque sigue siendo uno de los más vendidos productos de la empresa, tuvieron una caída entre 2014 y 2015 cuando Disney Enterpises, Inc

, sacó las muñecas de la película Frozen… aunque de todas maneras Mattel no perdió ningún beneficio pues poseían los derechos de las muñecas, mismas que actualmente pertenecen a Hasbro

For more infomation >> ¡La muñeca Barbie estará de vacaciones en la CDMX! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

• New Anthem Changes Incoming | Damage Notification Adjustments - Anthem - Duration: 3:34.

Whenever there's a new game, many are left fairly skeptical for good reason.

We never know if the developers of that game will live up to our expectations, luckily

BioWare, the developers of Anthem, seem to be taking a well-rounded approach by listening

to our feedback before the game comes out.

A few days ago I did a video discussing the fact that Anthem might be bigger than Mass

Effect, one of BioWare's most accomplished games.

In that video I spoke about why they should listen to our feedback before the game is

released.

Basically it all comes down to having a game that isn't just made for the developers,

but it also takes a great deal of inspiration from us who are going to buy the game.

Well it looks like BioWare is doing just that.

From what we've seen so far, I've actually enjoyed majority of what Anthem has showcased,

but with everything, there was a tiny feature I strongly disliked with the current build

of the game.

BioWare calls them damage floaties.

Now basically this is a number displayed, notifying you how much damage you have dealt

to a particular enemy on screen.

After some recent gameplay, I felt that these damage notifications were extremely distracting,

to the point where they took away from a players ability to see what they are shooting at.

Here's a good example: When you have a game that strongly relies

on a player's ability to deal damage on certain areas of an enemy, these numbers need

to be out of the way.

Instead they were extremely bold that took away from the core gameplay experience.

Luckily the official twitter account of Anthem tweeted out that damage floaties, aka the

damage notification pop ups, could be tuned to your liking.

You can either adjust the opacity, size or even turn them off.

Now the opacity is the ability to make something see through.

The lower the percentage, the more you can see through something.

In the build showcased here, you can see that you can't see through these numbers which

means they are probably set to 100%.

This change will most likely allow players to see what they are shooting at more clearly,

which I do think is a positive change.

Furthermore Anthem will have dynamic weather similar to what Battlefield 1 has where a

player's gameplay can be interrupted by rain, wind, sandstorms, etc, etc.

There will also be a day and night system which will change the entire feeling of the

game, basically allowing the environment to feel like its evolving over time.

So there we go, those are just a few changes coming to Anthem.

The more I hear about this game, the more intrigued I get.

I just hope the developers over at BioWare can deliver on everything they have promised.

But for now, I hope you enjoyed this video, smash that like button if you did and hopefully

I'll see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> • New Anthem Changes Incoming | Damage Notification Adjustments - Anthem - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Pippa Middleton enceinte et rayonnante face à Camilla Parker Bowles à Wimbledon - Duration: 1:56.

 Enceinte d'environ cinq mois, Pippa Middleton affiche enfin des rondeurs sous ses tenues

Grande habituée du tournoi Wimbledon, la future maman de 34 ans s'y trouvait de nouveau mercredi 11 juillet 2018 lors d'une journée de matchs qui opposaient Novak Djokovic (grand victorieux, est-il utile de le préciser ?) au Japonais Kei Nishikori et Rafael Nadal (vainqueur également) à l'Argentin Juan Martín del Potro.   Vêtue d'une longue robe Ralph Lauren qui mettait en valeur son petit ventre de femme enceinte, la soeur de la duchesse de Cambridge était venue sans son époux James Matthews mais avec sa famille

Son frère James (31 ans) était à ses côtés à l'instar de leurs parents Carole et Michael.   Les Middleton n'étaient pas les seuls membres (éloignés) de la famille royale britannique puisque Camilla Parker Bowles était également de la partie

Joliment vêtue d'une robe à pois, la duchesse de Cornouailles, épouse du prince Charles, a retrouvé dans les tribunes le milliardaire Richard Branson

Quelques instants plus tard, elle saluait chaleureusement plusieurs militaires.  Il s'agit de la seconde apparition, cette semaine, de Pippa Middleton et Camilla Parker Bowles

Les deux femmes avaient assisté lundi au baptême du prince Louis, troisième enfant du prince William et de Kate Middleton, en la chapelle du palais St James à Londres

For more infomation >> ✅ Pippa Middleton enceinte et rayonnante face à Camilla Parker Bowles à Wimbledon - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Así fue recibido Alexis Ayala en su casa - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Así fue recibido Alexis Ayala en su casa - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Lara Álvarez, Edu Blanco y su disputa en redes por su 'no relación' - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Lara Álvarez, Edu Blanco y su disputa en redes por su 'no relación' - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Aloha Authentic: Kina'u St. - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Aloha Authentic: Kina'u St. - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Vláda prošla, ale my to nevzdáváme! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Vláda prošla, ale my to nevzdáváme! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Laz Language, Culture, and Poetry - Lazuri - Duration: 9:14.

Nuk'u tutasteri tolepe ala Ma var maxenasen skanişen xvala

Arseris meptare disvi do k'ala Gomskvaneri gz'ira sevgyuli çkimi

Maçkinat'u nam seris na moxtare Jur tolepeskanis na gogixtare

Gobimskima ubas meşegixtare Vaş ok'onağuna sevgyuli çkimi

Arafas var majuran dğas meptare Nek'naşen var pencereşen eptare

Bayramluği skanik'ala goptare Xavesluği miğun oropa çkimi

Nana çkimi skanden dido raziren Sontxa e3'ulare sica az'iren

Çkimişeni ar elçi var gaz'iren K'iyameti moxtuyi gyuliçkimi

Elçi skani eşanaxeyi p'anda Ar nğa moxtasenki boşkvare skanda

Gixenare do duğuni do ç'anda Hemindora şkule sevgyuli çkimi

Ma var bgorum duğuni do daveti Oropa t'as hemus uğun k'imeti

Komeşebinaxat ar emaneti Nişanli goptare oropa çkimi

Dido mskva re xepeskani nezuği Xut k'itis ti mogodvare yuzuği

Sum beşluği vit'ojur bilezuği Milletişa k'arşi oropa çkimi

Ma ti bixenare çeyizi mali Muntxani ren ucuzi do paxali

Ma var dogit'alam elakter ali Milletişa k'arşi e gyuli çkimi.

Babaskanik mi3'u si dido gulur Handğa ç'ume lat'as ti ko dolulur

Ha3'işkule ma ğureri gobulur Cennetis biz'irat oropaçkimi

For more infomation >> Laz Language, Culture, and Poetry - Lazuri - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Thank You, Guys! - Duration: 7:08.

If you haven't yet, consider subscribing!

That would mean a lot to me and turn those Bell notifications on, so you won't miss another video from me again!

And make sure to drop that like button. So I know you like the video. Anyways, back to the point of this video

Hi guys, so you may be wondering where I've been this whole time,

Was I dead? Am I gonna be dead for a long time? Don't worry, I'm still here!

Just I just can't think of anything what to do right now.

Also,

It was my birthday a couple days ago, July 9th. I did - I turned 16

So if you wish me a late happy birthday, they'll be fine. And thank you guys so much

So, I want to say if you haven't checked out my previous video,

It'll be a link description below or right here or here. I just-

I've reached 23 views. It's a Fortnite video if it's dying or not

So thank you guys so much for supporting my videos and I just reached

138 subscribers

So, I can't wait to see if we're gonna reach..

140 subscribers. If we can, that'll be good. So you guys be asking:

"Why am I wearing this hat, tank top? Am I trying to look cool?" No, no...

But that's not important.

What's important is, I just want to say thank you guys so much for coming here, it just means a lot!

And you guys haven't been through me have it. That's weird

Sorry, if you haven't guys been checking me. Mm-hmm. Sorry, I can't - I don't know what to say

If you guys haven't..

..seen me -

- Know me for a long time, which I've actually been doing YouTube for

4 years.

Yep. Well, it's not my YouTube's anniversary

Which I may do that soon because I've never done a YouTube - my YouTube youtube channel anniversary.

So if you guys want

Something like that, tell me that in the comment section below. I want to know your guys thoughts and opinions

Hang on.

There we go. Also, where'd you guys think of this look?

Does it look good? Because I think this..

Looks good, like this area. I'm talking about and the lighting I think it looks a lot better than usual my other videos...so

Also tell me then the comments below

I want to know your guys thoughts and opinions

Because I just wanna know. Do you guys like it? Or do not like it? What do you think I could do better?

Anyway, well I just want to say is

YouTube, just...it's really hard to do. Not that easy especially for smaller Youtubers like me and

we just need more attention because well YouTube's kind of just

weird with smaller youtubers and youtubers in general maybe except for bigger ones and

Well, yeah

Because I heard they support

youtubers that upload videos every day

Which I don't do that. I usually upload a couple videos once a week. Well, not once a week I

Guess these days now. I'm just uploading videos once a month. Well actually upload

Two videos on June which is good. I'm gonna try to upload at least 3 to 4 videos this month

This year's just been weird for me on YouTube because I just haven't really been that active anymore

because it's really hard to think of any video ideas and I just need a fun ways to

Help me grow with what? I am slowly AM, which is good and

I will make a video about something about YouTube that I've heard about recently and

If you guys know about it, maybe you can tell me that in the comments below

So you guys may have a hint. Another thing I'm trying to do is try to support many. Hang on

There alright, sorry about that I just want to make sure if it's fine

Anyway, while I was trying to say is I just want to help as many small youtubers as possible

Like I have a lot youtuber friends that are small like me but like way smaller some are like bigger than me

which is pretty cool and

I just want to help many smaller youtubers as I can

like shout them out and

All that good stuff. I made do something like that me like a shout out series

Do you guys want that?

You didn't tell me that in the comments below if you want

Cuz I don't know if I really want to because I think YouTube is against YouTube's art that shout out youtubers

which is weird because

Doing shoutouts is not bad at all. It's good. It's trying to show that it's like giving credit or something. You know, I

Like giving people shout outs

So shout out to you people that are watching this video. So there we go

If you guys gotten this far

Shout out to you

Because you guys show how much you guys care about me, which is really good. I just hope

We get more people soon

So we can grow like a family

And a community because that's why I wanted

That's why I want to do so

Comment down, but nevermind don't comment down on anything. I'll talk about that another time. Maybe I don't know

Yeah, I'm running out what I'm gonna say next so I'm probably just gonna end it sometime around here

So if you guys had made this bar good job if you guys are

amazing

Uh-huh. Okay. No pun intended. Nevermind

Add just kidding. I was attending that pun cuz I was hahaha anyway, sorry

So if you guys did go this far you guys are amazing

and comment down below that you did so I know it and

I would love your comment or something or say good job. Thanks and things for caring about me

Though, I hope I'll see you guys soon in my next video

Which I think will be like like kind of like a commentary video which I feel like that should be somewhat fun

So I'll see you guys

Also, follow me on twitter

at real

S eight three four four three which stands for super means in three four four three

The real has no caps essays all caps and yet then three four four three

so

Get that that's good

You can follow me on twitter on the link in the description below it or you can just check out my youtube channel

click on that link

So that's it. See you guys later and have an amazing day

For more infomation >> Thank You, Guys! - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

What Adrienne & I Do on Sundays... - Duration: 7:39.

(music)

For more infomation >> What Adrienne & I Do on Sundays... - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Lenglet: "I am really happy and proud to wear this shirt" - Duration: 0:47.

Very happy, it's an honour for any player.

I am really happy and proud to wear this shirt.

To win trophies as they always have and play as much as possible to grow as a player

and to enjoy playing in the stadium and everything else.

It's a dream for all players, now I can do it so

I am very happy to be having this experience.

I am going to try to give everything

and work hard to make people happy.

For more infomation >> Lenglet: "I am really happy and proud to wear this shirt" - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Fighting Romell TGF...? (KSI vs Logan Paul) - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> I'm Fighting Romell TGF...? (KSI vs Logan Paul) - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Szok] Meghan Markle i książę Harry znów złamali protokół. Robią to celowo? || LVTszok - Duration: 4:38.

Meghan Markle i książę Harry znów złamali protokół. Robią to celowo?

Meghan Markle i książę Harry kolejny raz łamią protokół.

Brytyjczycy nie byli zadowoleni, gdy okazało się, że syn księżnej Diany i jeden z pretendentów do tronu,

wprowadzi do rodziny królewskiej amerykańską aktorkę pośledniego pochodzenia i w dodatku mieszanej rasy.

Nastroje na wyspach były bardzo niespokojne, a społeczeństwo mocno podzielone.

Z jednej strony ślub Meghan Markle i księcia Harry'ego był krokiem w nowoczesność,

a z drugiej zamachem na tradycję, kultywowaną od pokoleń.

I choć 19 maja para powiedziała sobie sakramentalne „tak",

Meghan zdaje się z rozmysłem prowokować swoich przeciwników.

Jest piękna, wszechstronnie utalentowana, ma serce we właściwym miejscu, wyczucie stylu i jest bez pamięci zakochana w swoim mężu.

Na pierwszy rzut oka nie ma w Markle nic, co mogłoby się nie podobać – jest nowoczesną kobietą,

przejmuje się losem potrzebujących i wniosła do rodziny królewskiej powiew świeżości.

Z drugiej strony wykazuje pewną niesubordynację względem królewskiego protokołu, który od stuleci dyktował życie kobiet i par w monarchii.

Najlepszym tego przykładem jest fakt, że aktorka znów „zapomniała" o niepisanym zakazie okazywania uczuć na oczach publiczności.

Księżna Kate i książę William nauczyli się tego bardzo szybko,

a Meghan i książę Harry notorycznie łamią jedną z najważniejszych zasad,

których powinni przestrzegać od kiedy otrzymali tytuł księcia i księżnej Sussex.

Podczas wizyty w Irlandii kolejny raz wywołali mały obyczajowy skandal, obejmując się publicznie i trzymają się za dłonie.

I choć to naprawdę urocze, że nie potrafią oderwać od siebie rąk….

Niestety, jest to tylko woda na młyn dla antyfanów Markle.

For more infomation >> [Szok] Meghan Markle i książę Harry znów złamali protokół. Robią to celowo? || LVTszok - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

I 10 Cibi Più Costosi Ed Esotici Nel Mondo - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> I 10 Cibi Più Costosi Ed Esotici Nel Mondo - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Sopranos || A Thing of Honor (Fan-Made Trailer) - Duration: 1:50.

This family comes before everything else

Everything

Before your wife, and your children, and your mother and your father...

It's a thing of honor

But we can never come back here, Adriana

I don't wanna come back

They say that sometimes we go around feeling pity for ourselves

But behind our back a great wind is carrying us

That's the guy, Adriana

My uncle Tony

The guy I'm going to hell for

Why be in a crew?

Why be a gangster?

All due respect

You got no fuckin' idea what it's like to be number one

Whatever happened to Gary Cooper?

The strong, silent type?

He wasn't in touch with his feelings, he just did what he had to do

Where's my fucking money?

I want Tony Soprano on tape!

I fucking loved you!

What?

You wanna say something?

No.

For more infomation >> The Sopranos || A Thing of Honor (Fan-Made Trailer) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

PERFECT TWIST OUT EVERYTIME ON NATURAL HAIR | LAST UP TO 5 DAYS!! - Duration: 5:44.

Everyone so tell me show you guys how to get the perfect twist out every single time

I'm starting off on freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. So this is what my hair looks like without any product in it

Next I'm following up with a spray bottle of warm water. I have low porosity hair

So my hair loves warm water, so I'm just moving the water throughout my hair

Next I'm following up with a leave-in and I like to use a method called L. Co liquid cream oil

I know a lot of other people love using a loc method which is liquid oil cream

You have to try out both methods and see which one your hair likes the best

So I'm just working the leave-in throughout my hair

From roots to ends

and

Lightly finger detangling as I go

I'm going back in and adding a little bit more to my end since that is the

Oldest part of my hair and tends to be the most dry

taking that section splitting it into two and

working the product in

So this is what my hair looks like after of just applying a leave-in alone

So you can see that my curls are really starting to form so next. I'm falling up with a cream and

I'm just going to rub that between my hands and apply it all over the section of hair

from roots to ends

Splitting that section into two and working it in

So as I'm doing this you can see I'm lightly finger detangling my hair and

I kind of like squeeze the product

Into my hair squeezing it into the strands making sure that they're really opening up and getting all the moisture that you need

So here again, I lightly finger detangle

Next I'm following up with some shea butter, and I'm just melting that down into my hands and then applying it to my hair

So shea butter is definitely on the heavier side. You don't have to use shea butter

You can use an oil or you can even skip that and use a gel but I've noticed lately that my hair has been

Loving shea butter

So I'm just doing the same thing as before

I'm just making sure to really work the product into my hair

making sure that all my curls are covered in the shea butter shea butter leaves my hair very soft it helps to lock in all

The moisture and on top of all that and makes my hair really really shiny

So here's just a close-up of what I do with my fingers

You can see I am raking my fingers through and making sure that my hair is

Nicely detangled so that way I don't even have to bother with a comb

So the final step is to go ahead and do two strand twist or braid out whatever you want to do

So I'm just doing two strand twist and I am just slowing it down. So you guys can see how I twist my hair

I got a lot of questions about how I do it I smooth the hair between my fingers and begin twisting

So now taking a clean towel, I'm just going to remove some of the excess product that's on my hair

So that way my hair can dry a lot faster and not have any white residue

So this is what my twists look like after they've been completed they're soft and shiny and very

moisturized

I'm not sure how many twists I did in total. But if I had to guess I want to say about 15 to 20 twists

So the next morning

I'm ready to remove my twists adding an oil mix to my fingers to help me smooth and take down my twists

Starting with the back. I try my best be very gentle and not to cause too much frizz and

One by one I take them down separate and flow

Depending on the size of the twist I separate about two to three times before moving on to our next one

So just take your time while doing this so that way you don't end up with too much frizz

If you have finer hair

Then you can definitely separate a lot more so that way you get a lot more volume, but my hair is fairly full

So I don't need to do too much

So once all your twists are out your hair should look something like this who knows it may look even better

So this is what my twist that looks like after it's been separated and fluff

Lots of shine lots of volume and it's super soft and it lasts about four days

If you guys enjoyed this video definitely give me any thumbs up if you are not subscribed make sure you are so you don't miss

Out on my next video and I'll see you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> PERFECT TWIST OUT EVERYTIME ON NATURAL HAIR | LAST UP TO 5 DAYS!! - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Working in a Quaker Historical Library - Duration: 4:26.

When Quakers move from one place to another, the meeting they came from will send a letter

to the new meeting saying that this is a member in good standing, so you have the receipt

from the place that they left and one at the new meetinghouse that they're going to.

You have this relationship between the two places, so you can really track over time

where people have gone, which is really amazing.

My name is Mary Crauderueff and I live in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia

and I am the curator of Quaker Collections for Haverford College.

Quakers have created a lot of different types of materials over the years.

We started in the late 1600s making a lot of tracts—writing a lot about the faith

and about theology, starting to figure out, "What is this faith?

What is Quakerism?"

We also have a lot of anti-Quaker material, which is really cool because it shows the

development of people talking back-and-forth to each other.

I like to talk with students about it like they're blog posts.

They are talking back and forth to each other.

That's what you get in the early 1600s and you move forward and find similar things throughout

time.

You also have a lot of—to use more common vernacular—church records.

You have things like membership records, marriage records, and marriage certificates.

You have minutes of the business meetings and you have committee minutes.

Other cool things that we have are deeds for meetings and meetinghouses.

People will sometimes come to various Quaker archives and say, "Our meeting is in this

dispute with the township.

We need to find the original deed to the meetinghouse and we think that you have it.

Can we look at it?"

Things like that.

I also really love our family papers.

Sometimes we have generations worth of materials from a single family.

It's really fun to see materials from the 1600s up to the twenty-first century all laid

out together in one collection.

It's really fun to see: who is this family over time?

How have they changed—or have they changed?

Is there still an essence of who they were in the beginning in that trend?

That I really love as well.

One of the coolest documents that we have—one of my favorites actually—is the 1688 Germantown

protest.

It was written here in Germantown, Philadelphia, and it was written by a group of Quakers who

were against slavery.

They presented this petition to their monthly meeting and then to Philadelphia Yearly Meeting.

They were essentially saying, "We are against owning people and we think that slavery is

wrong.

And we think that nobody should own slaves."

Something that I appreciate about this protest is the funny history that we get with it.

I grew up in the Quaker faith, where I learned about this petition as a Quaker protest against

slavery.

I have begun to have more friends in the Mennonite community who talk about it as a Mennonite

protest.

I think that's one of the most amazing things because it just reminds us that this two-page

document, you have to remember the context around it.

It's not just these two pieces of paper; there's a lot more story about it.

You can really expand that to all the materials we have.

You can get this one side of it and you have to put that together with everything else

to understand it to its fullest.

For more infomation >> Working in a Quaker Historical Library - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Patterns · Creating a Repeated Pattern Design and Why It's My New Favourite Practice · Ad - Duration: 3:41.

Hi my loves welcome back to another video.

Today I wanted to share the process of creating this fun repeated pattern design, with the

help of a class on Skillshare, who have kindly sponsored this video.

This is my second pattern since taking the class, so I'm still refining my approach,

but I'm really happy with how it's going and all the cool little ideas I'm getting

for different ways I can use pattern design in my work in the future.

It's actually turned out to be a great way to motivate myself to draw from observation

and just practice my drawing in general.

The first time I did this, I drew the objects around me on my desk, my first time drawing

from life rather than photos in ages, and I almost used it as a study session, working

on improving my observation skills.

It was a good way to kind of distract myself into practicing.

This time I went with a theme of things you might find in your pockets, and I used a mixture

of photo and real-life reference as well as just making a few things up from my imagination.

This whole practice kind of reminds me of my 'Drawing Objects' page in my 30 Ways

to Fill a Sketchbook series.

It has those same benefits of drawing from life, practicing your observation and rendering

3d objects into 2d, but on top of that, it's a lot more fun and creative and you end up

with something really unique in the end that could actually be used for things, like wrapping

paper or wallpaper or notebook covers, anything really.

It's like a study session with a useable finished product at the end.

And it can go either way, with more focus on the study and less of an intention to use

the finished piece, or more of a design in mind to create something that looks good.

Anyway, the process involves setting out your objects in the middle of the page without

touching any of the edges.

I kind of knew about this process before, but the Skillshare class I took, really went

into detail in giving ideas and reasoning behind layouts, as well as different ways

to cut the paper for different pattern effects.

The class is actually taught by …. she also taught at RISD, and that's one

of the things I really like about Skillshare.

I feel like I'm getting a proper, intensive course in something, compressed down into

a nice digestible lesson.

Also, if you're looking for inspiration for your own pattern designs, the class projects

are a great place to go to see the direction that other people have gone in.

There's so much variety, it's just a practice with unlimited results.

Skillshare have tens of thousands of other classes on all sorts of things.

From business, websites, social media, online shops to creative writing, photography, watercolour

to name a few.

Those are just a few of the different topics I've learned about on there.

Premium membership comes to about $10 a month on the annual plan, and you get unlimited

access to as many classes as you like.

You can try it out for free for 2 months with my link in the description, valid for the

first 500 people who click.

So once you've cut the paper and positioned it how you like, as like I said, there are

a couple of ways to position the paper to get different pattern results.

You go ahead and fill in the gaps, again without touching the edges.

Then you can photocopy your finished work and jigsaw it all together.

I scanned mine into photoshop and stitched it together to see how it would look.

I also used the healing brush to get rid of the lines where I'd cut the paper, so the

whole thing ended up looking really seamless.

And there you have it, the finished design!

Thanks so much for watching guys, don't forget to check the description where I'll

have that class linked, the free Skillshare trial and info on all the tools used in this

video.

See you in the next one.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Drawing Patterns · Creating a Repeated Pattern Design and Why It's My New Favourite Practice · Ad - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

That Video Made Nancy Pelosi's Think Twice - Duration: 15:29.

For more infomation >> That Video Made Nancy Pelosi's Think Twice - Duration: 15:29.

-------------------------------------------

Batwoman Character Casting Breakdown REVEALED - The Flash Season 5 Crossover - Duration: 6:30.

what is good YouTube Warstu here with a video on the flash season a 5 arrow

season 7 the nation's tomorrow season 4 and sadly Supergirl season 4 but

hopefully that will be a good show that yet so the TV shows have all started

shooting this week so we will be getting some information about the next seasons

which is awesome and we have San Diego comic-con coming next weekend sadly I

won't be there guys I did try to go I got credentials I got the press badge

but arranging flight to LA San Diego America and under a week would be a bit

too much trouble for me but I'm gonna try and go out there next year for you

guys would be pretty cool so we've got some information about the four-way

cross over now me personally I haven't really enjoyed the crossover since the

Supergirl flash crossover and the flash and arrow cross service I just think

they're saturating is too many characters last year's crossover was

just there was just too much going on it was like they were gonna try to do

Marvel Avengers infinity war in the kind of space of a low-budget TV show but the

prospects of Batwoman and gotham city in this year's crossover does sound very

interesting so Stephen Amell did confirm that we will be meeting Batwoman and

also meeting Gotham in the Erebus we've known that Gotham's mean there for such

a long time as Oliver Queen did say in the season just gone I'm not Bruce Wayne

which is pretty cool so what I've got a question for first guys is what

situation is going to involve the flash and Supergirl they are very overpowered

Opie people what situation is going to deem the help of Supergirl

the flash and then vibe everyone else with that in the legends tomorrow and

also arrow and tomorrow it's gonna have to be a really big ass boss and there

are certain rumors going around the internet saying it's going to be the

courts of ow who are older than time itself but realistically the flash

fastest man alive I guess you could say how is the Gotham how is the court of

owls going to sanction all these heroes just to take them out but anyway guys

we've got an article here from the hashtag show.com

I will link the description down below they're a very retro source and they

always get in information first well not cast in

information descriptions first channels like mine tend to get the kind of

information first in terms of like who's coming but they seem to get in-depth

information about the character breakdown so there is a description

which could possibly be Batwoman so there's a couple of

characters there's a character called Lea a thirty sonic woman who is a

world-class mercenary who was born to be a leader don't mess with this one

because once you see what Lea has in her toolbox of skills you will see why those

are known across the world which is interesting so there's a character gonna

be called recurring character called Angeline who may be something we should

pay greater attention to because of the following described as a delight diverse

woman in her 30s she's a fierce fighter despite her small stature not only is

she experienced in stealth Angelina's able to wipe out a building filled with

all foes by herself she is gone like a ghost it would be made very clear that

Angelina thinks incredibly highly of her work so she's a bit arrogant pretty much

so this could actually be the description for bat woman which is

pretty cool I do find it a bit odd that implementing bat woman and not Batgirl

but I guess there's still some plans in the DC universe for Batgirl

so I guess bat woman is the only character that they could come to terms

with and it says a diverse woman obviously that woman in the comics is

Katherine Payne she's a lesbian so I guess the

description does actually meet up to who she is in the comics but as we know the

CW's shows don't always run exactly like the comic book accuracy we know this due

to Supergirl and obviously Mike Monell and characters like that we know that

they don't always follow the comic book roots exactly which is interesting so if

you were to cast bat woman who would you cast I think my number one cast would be

for bat woman would have to be would have to be Sheryl blossom up from

Riverdale purely because she's absolute badass she apps he looks like bat woman

has the same hair color I guess that would be my top pick but seeing as she's

a seasoned regular I'm not sure I can't really see that casting

happening outside of that I would see John snows wife Rosie Leslie who I guess

has changed name now she's married to John Snow she was a wildling and games

of Thrones I guess she would be pretty cool but

that I guess it's gonna be a case of can they afford her and also Oliver Olivia

Munn sorry who plays Psylocke in the last x-men

movie I believe she did she would be pretty cool as a character I really like

her work and to be honest I'm a bit biased and I would find cast her into

absolutely everything so I won't know guys do you think this is the

description of for back to woman herself I mean it does literally go toe to toe

with the character in the comics and also who would you cast for bat woman do

you have a better pick to me there are a lot of people you can pick from there's

been multiple CW shows like Smallville supernatural you could pull from a lot

so let me know in the comment box down below who would you cast as Batwoman if

you had the power and who do you think that villain should be for the crossover

because I do get a bit hate this but there's never been a good villain for a

crossover dominators Christ enough x-men we need a good villain obviously I

understand they can't do something on the epic scale of doomsday or

anti-monitor but they need to step their game up all

they need to downscale the actual crossovers and I'm glad that they've

made it clear that Black Lightning isn't involved in the crossovers because that

would be really silly bringing battle Black Lightning Black Lightning and

obviously bring in his daughters with him as well would make the crossover

even more of a mess than it already is anyway guys I will be pushing out more

DC TV content now that we're actually getting some factual information coming

out so anyway guys like I said it's like video make sure to check out the hashtag

show on their website also link that Twitter they are a reputable source so

this information is solid I believe so like always guys please

like subscribe comment and I will catch you in another video very soon catch ya

later

For more infomation >> Batwoman Character Casting Breakdown REVEALED - The Flash Season 5 Crossover - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

RAMEN NOODLES MUKBANG┃CHIT CHAT + SHOUTOUTS┃먹방 FRANCE - Duration: 11:40.

Today I'm going to eat ramen..

With egg, with sausages, with beef and roasted seaweed.. *you already know why Sephora moves like that, try to guess*

But first, mommy will start by doing the shoutouts

Shoutout for...

💛 CHIARA TEARSOFLEMONADE 💛

💛 I AM JUST KIMBERLEY 💛

💛 ANNA INFANTE 💛

💛 ZINEDINNE RAMDANI 💛

💛 HIDAYA38 38 💛

We love you very much ♥

We love you very MUUUUUCH ♥

I'm already going to eat

You are hungry uh ?

Yes :)

There are also sausages you will see...

I knew you were going to take this first

It's very good

You want to pee ?

Yes !

Blow well on it

All I give you to eat you say "mmmmh"

It's too good !

Why do you always put your fingers like that ?

It's because I'm doing it too fast and I'm still in a hurry to eat

I'm going to eat the noodles now

And cut ^.^

Now I eat the eggs, I eat the eggs, I eat the eggs 🎶

* Mommy went to take care of our kitten who called her meowing*

Mommy : Are you alright Honey ?

Yes !

I caught you little piece of meat !

Roasted seaweed, eat ! *why is she whispering ?*

I eat ramens that are spicy !

I eat ramens that are spicy with sausages

It's good, it's guava juice 🤤

It doesn't spark the guava juice..

*what the heck is she saying ?*

When we leave the kitten on mommy's bed, she meows saying "come back, come back, come back!"

And after when we come back, come back, come back .. Well we caress her

Oh really ?

Oh yes, oh yes it's good !

*again, what the heck is she saying ? *

So good !

*mommy is back*

To the French who are watching us..

What are you planning to do for July 14th ? Are you going to watch the fireworks downtown or not ?

Yes !

Answer in comment down below and tell us which city you live in and if you'll see the parade for the national day or not

But what are your kitten doing ?

She's right outside the door..

Go take her !

No

Why ?

Maybe she's pooping

She'is right here mommy !

Ok

Her head is out

Burping girl !!

I burped on it

Ewwww 🤮

My lil baby ♥

Why are you doing this ?

You planned to do what during the holidays you guys ?

Where will you go during the holidays ?

Put it also in comment, we are curious.. We want to know

We want to know everything..

With her little head *she makes fun of me*

Mommy ?

Yes Honey ?

You know, people thought that guava juice is not good

Well, it's good..

They believed !

Say rather that it was you who believed, my daughter

Noooo, it's them

Yes ! It's them

We plan to make a big Q & A for 100k subscribers

I think I'll come back in mukbang at that time, or maybe before

But I plan to do a live *with Sephora*

*I like to repeat things too much, that's exactly what I said just before*

I'm doing the picture !

What picture ?

The kind of photo we always do when we make mukbangs together

Aaaah, we put the noodles like that

No, but this little girl.. You've become a real little Youtuber !

Thumbnail mode isn't it ?

Yes !

You make the miniature (thumbnail)

This little girl doesn't stop to surprise me

When the student has surpassed the master

I'm still doing the thumbnail, I'm going to pretend I'm throwing noodles

Eeeeh..You want to do the thumbnail while there is virtually nothing in your pot.. Your stove

It's not my stove, it's not mine !

You're eating in there, right ?

Yes it's my stove...

It's my panties that made this noise on it

Mommy ?

You're not hungry anymore ?

I'm not hungry anymore

Ok, so you'll tell them goodbye ?

Yes

Ok, so put down your chopsticks

Not in this way on the stove !!! 🤪

Good for you..

We love you very muuuuch

Now close the window, what are you waiting for ?!

Close the window !

Now close the window, what are you waiting for ? We already told you Bye ! 🤣🤣

No, you guys.. You make me crazy 💋

For more infomation >> RAMEN NOODLES MUKBANG┃CHIT CHAT + SHOUTOUTS┃먹방 FRANCE - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] JUN (SEVENTEEN) - 我明白 (I Understand) (THANKS Chinese version) - Duration: 3:39.

English subtitles by ikirudekiru (twitter), please do not remove without credit

Wanting to wait at the start

Not knowing if my heart still exists

Wondering if the initially doubted gaze is still –

is still (there) is still (there)

(Still) uneasy (Still) in anticipation

(Still) with worries

Are you not able to let (them) go?

Quiet like a child

(Who) doesn't want to be let go of again

There is nothing else other than you

Yet I am still waiting

Are you still waiting (for me)?

The unease in your eyes

Or the helplessness

Cast away everything away

There's no need to avoid

You should let it go

When I am around, your troubles are no more

Cast away the troublesome

I'm here and I won't leave again

I understand I understand

There's no need to care

(because) I am still here

When roses bloom

When your smile still remains

I will tell you once again

I understand

I understand

(WEN JUN HUI WEN JUN HUI WEN JUN HUI)

Whether flowers wither or bloom

No one is around when flowers fall and wither

(When) my heart breaks

It is scattered amongst a sea of people

Day and night, I am always around

Don't be silent, closing off your heart

Running waters accompany the ____ into a sea of people

Yet I am still waiting

Are you still waiting for my return

Cast away everything away

I am always here

I too, understand

There's no need to avoid

You should let it go

When I am around, your troubles are no more

Cast away the troublesome

I'm here and I won't leave again

I understand I understand

There's no need to care

(because) I am still here

When roses bloom

When your smile still remains

I will tell you once again

I understand

(WEN JUN HUI WEN JUN HUI WEN JUN HUI That's me cheering with the crowd, being so proud of him)

I understand

I am still here

Please support Jun (and Minghao!) on 潮音战纪!!!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] JUN (SEVENTEEN) - 我明白 (I Understand) (THANKS Chinese version) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Impractical Jokers - Fresh from the Cannoli Factory (Deleted Scene) | truTV - Duration: 1:16.

Joe: Here we go.

It looks like Sal's wearing a hat.

It do--

[ Laughter ]

You know what it looks like?

It looks like you just got a perm,

and you're getting it dry.

[ Laughs ]

Did you hear Claudette's kid...

Joe: What happened?

...dropped out of school?

She doesn't want anyone to know, so you didn't hear it from me.

[ Laughter ]

Murr: Here we go.

Joe, this is your heaven.

Go up to this guy. Tell him how you took a train here today

like a big boy.

I took the train here today

like a big boy.

[ Laughs ]

Thanks.

[ Laughter ]

Joe, Joe, just go up to him and go,

"They nicknamed my ass[bleep] 'cannoli factory.'"

I'm not telling everybody here.

Well, call him over, Joe.

My man.

♪♪

You know -- Did she take care of you?

Oh, that's good. That's great, yeah.

Well, they nicknamed my ass[bleep] "cannoli factory."

Nice.

[ Laughter ]

"Nice."

Right out of the factory.

There you go.

Thanks, MK.

[ Laughter ]

For more infomation >> Impractical Jokers - Fresh from the Cannoli Factory (Deleted Scene) | truTV - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best of RC Crash, Accident and more! Vehicles in the Mud and Water! - Duration: 10:07.

Cool RC Video!

For more infomation >> Best of RC Crash, Accident and more! Vehicles in the Mud and Water! - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Thank You, Guys! - Duration: 7:08.

If you haven't yet, consider subscribing!

That would mean a lot to me and turn those Bell notifications on, so you won't miss another video from me again!

And make sure to drop that like button. So I know you like the video. Anyways, back to the point of this video

Hi guys, so you may be wondering where I've been this whole time,

Was I dead? Am I gonna be dead for a long time? Don't worry, I'm still here!

Just I just can't think of anything what to do right now.

Also,

It was my birthday a couple days ago, July 9th. I did - I turned 16

So if you wish me a late happy birthday, they'll be fine. And thank you guys so much

So, I want to say if you haven't checked out my previous video,

It'll be a link description below or right here or here. I just-

I've reached 23 views. It's a Fortnite video if it's dying or not

So thank you guys so much for supporting my videos and I just reached

138 subscribers

So, I can't wait to see if we're gonna reach..

140 subscribers. If we can, that'll be good. So you guys be asking:

"Why am I wearing this hat, tank top? Am I trying to look cool?" No, no...

But that's not important.

What's important is, I just want to say thank you guys so much for coming here, it just means a lot!

And you guys haven't been through me have it. That's weird

Sorry, if you haven't guys been checking me. Mm-hmm. Sorry, I can't - I don't know what to say

If you guys haven't..

..seen me -

- Know me for a long time, which I've actually been doing YouTube for

4 years.

Yep. Well, it's not my YouTube's anniversary

Which I may do that soon because I've never done a YouTube - my YouTube youtube channel anniversary.

So if you guys want

Something like that, tell me that in the comment section below. I want to know your guys thoughts and opinions

Hang on.

There we go. Also, where'd you guys think of this look?

Does it look good? Because I think this..

Looks good, like this area. I'm talking about and the lighting I think it looks a lot better than usual my other videos...so

Also tell me then the comments below

I want to know your guys thoughts and opinions

Because I just wanna know. Do you guys like it? Or do not like it? What do you think I could do better?

Anyway, well I just want to say is

YouTube, just...it's really hard to do. Not that easy especially for smaller Youtubers like me and

we just need more attention because well YouTube's kind of just

weird with smaller youtubers and youtubers in general maybe except for bigger ones and

Well, yeah

Because I heard they support

youtubers that upload videos every day

Which I don't do that. I usually upload a couple videos once a week. Well, not once a week I

Guess these days now. I'm just uploading videos once a month. Well actually upload

Two videos on June which is good. I'm gonna try to upload at least 3 to 4 videos this month

This year's just been weird for me on YouTube because I just haven't really been that active anymore

because it's really hard to think of any video ideas and I just need a fun ways to

Help me grow with what? I am slowly AM, which is good and

I will make a video about something about YouTube that I've heard about recently and

If you guys know about it, maybe you can tell me that in the comments below

So you guys may have a hint. Another thing I'm trying to do is try to support many. Hang on

There alright, sorry about that I just want to make sure if it's fine

Anyway, while I was trying to say is I just want to help as many small youtubers as possible

Like I have a lot youtuber friends that are small like me but like way smaller some are like bigger than me

which is pretty cool and

I just want to help many smaller youtubers as I can

like shout them out and

All that good stuff. I made do something like that me like a shout out series

Do you guys want that?

You didn't tell me that in the comments below if you want

Cuz I don't know if I really want to because I think YouTube is against YouTube's art that shout out youtubers

which is weird because

Doing shoutouts is not bad at all. It's good. It's trying to show that it's like giving credit or something. You know, I

Like giving people shout outs

So shout out to you people that are watching this video. So there we go

If you guys gotten this far

Shout out to you

Because you guys show how much you guys care about me, which is really good. I just hope

We get more people soon

So we can grow like a family

And a community because that's why I wanted

That's why I want to do so

Comment down, but nevermind don't comment down on anything. I'll talk about that another time. Maybe I don't know

Yeah, I'm running out what I'm gonna say next so I'm probably just gonna end it sometime around here

So if you guys had made this bar good job if you guys are

amazing

Uh-huh. Okay. No pun intended. Nevermind

Add just kidding. I was attending that pun cuz I was hahaha anyway, sorry

So if you guys did go this far you guys are amazing

and comment down below that you did so I know it and

I would love your comment or something or say good job. Thanks and things for caring about me

Though, I hope I'll see you guys soon in my next video

Which I think will be like like kind of like a commentary video which I feel like that should be somewhat fun

So I'll see you guys

Also, follow me on twitter

at real

S eight three four four three which stands for super means in three four four three

The real has no caps essays all caps and yet then three four four three

so

Get that that's good

You can follow me on twitter on the link in the description below it or you can just check out my youtube channel

click on that link

So that's it. See you guys later and have an amazing day

For more infomation >> Thank You, Guys! - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Coworking - Duration: 3:50.

Hi I'm Judy Machado-Duque, Author of Life Purpose Playbook and Founder of

Productivity Goddess and in this video, I am going to take you inside this

fabulous co-working retreat so let's begin. I was invited to my friend Tammy's

house along with 20 others all like-minded heart centered entrepreneurs

Many of us were meeting each other for the first time. So many beautiful

connections were made along with ideas for collaborations

[Music] There was massage.

[Music] Swimming

[Music]

[Music] So many areas to work or talk to others

and of course time to relax and just pet the dogs. We began the day with a

meditation circle guided by Bryan Hardy and right before lunch,

He helped us to stretch and loosen our body.

[Music] Hi Judy. Hi! So tell me. Why did you come up with this today

Why did I come up with this? Connection with women has changed my life

I met you in the last year. Most of these women I've met in the last year.

And so connection with women has changed my life

and I love to bring them into my home.

so beautiful.And why did you pick this group?

I think this group picked me.

I don't know that I picked the group.I think it's just energy.

We put it out and whoever is gonna show up,shows up.

Not just show up ............SHOWS UP!

That's beautiful and how many times have you done this before? [Music]

Last summer,we did it 3 times.

So we did 3 last summer and this is the first time this summer.I'm sure we'll have at least one more.

It's great. And what's the biggest thing you get from this?

Just being in the energy of beautiful souls. [Music]

Honestly,it's like ........I love it.

I'm giddy the night before, I'm giddy in the morning

[Music] and the day of all these people are coming.

It really is such a beautiful space

Thank you and everyone is so greatful all day so greatful to be here.

[Music] to bring us all together. That's what it's all about. Right?    Community

Everybody here is amazing in their own way.

We let go all that stuff and just connect heart to heart.

It's who we are..

Thank you

I love you.

You've got me tearing up

our love, strength and impact will grow through community

[Music]

For more infomation >> Coworking - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Niccolò Bettarini: 'Sui cadaveri dei leoni festeggiano i cani' - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Niccolò Bettarini: 'Sui cadaveri dei leoni festeggiano i cani' - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 382 - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 382 - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Ania i Robert Lewandowscy wypoczywają na Mykonos w towarzystwie światowych gwiazd ZDJĘCIA! - Duration: 1:03.

 Ania i Robert Lewandowscy wypoczywają w Grecji! Już kolejny raz po mundialu wybrali się w ciepłe miejsce. Jeszcze na początku tygodnia robili zakupy w Warszawie (sprawili Klarze wygodny fotelik do podróży lotniczych), a już w środę byli na plaży

Wybrali się w miejsce gdzie ostatnio wypoczywa wiele gwiazd - na Mykonos. Zresztą nasza gwiazdorska para spędza wakacje w równie gwiazdorskim towarzystwie

Ania na swoim instagramowym profilu zdradziła kilka nazwisk.  Zobaczcie w naszej galerii.  Zobacz: To Chodakowska wylansowała wśród gwiazd modę na Mykonos? Czy doradziła wyspę także Lewandowskiej?  >>> NASTĘPNA STRONA >>>

For more infomation >> ✅ Ania i Robert Lewandowscy wypoczywają na Mykonos w towarzystwie światowych gwiazd ZDJĘCIA! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Leso Lo'o (The Little Rabbit) - Mixtec - Duration: 15:16.

in xicuaja yojo ti junio It was an afternoon in the month of June.

latun ka vi ni ndivi viko ndivi The sky was beautiful and full of clouds

saa ra in cutujun di'i mi ndivi ñaja ra when the clouds turned dark

ndu'u ra tata Marcos and Mr. Marcos was sitting

xi'i ña si'i ra, Ita. with his wife, Ita,

ye'e na deena in front of their door.

saa kixaa savi It started raining,

ndayu ra va'a ka vi ndayura and thundering and you could hear how loud it was.

saa kixaa ra tata Marcos ka'a ra Then Mr. Marcos said

xi'i ña si'i ra to his wife

xa vaxi savi "The rain is coming,

cuun ra it's going to rain,

na cuun ra sa a ra cuu yo chi'i yo nduchi let it rain and then let's go plant beans,

na kana lo'o nduchi cuxiyo so we can have beans to eat."

saa ndukwin mia ka'a ña And she said,

saa ndixa "You're right.

va'a chin ta'a ya Because it's good

xa kutu va ra kun ra ra saa it's getting ready to rain so

ku'u yo chi'i yo we can go plant.

ndo'o cha ini yo ndi'i ndaa nduchi yo koo va'a ka mii nduchi kuxi yo We're suffering a lot because we have no more beans to eat,"

kachi ña suva xi'in ra she said to him.

saa ra ndee na ye'e ñaja So they were sitting in front of that door

kuu na'a ra in kixa mi savi ñaja and after that it started

va'a ka vi kuun ra raining a lot.

dia'a in kiji One day passed,

uvi kiji two days passed,

uni kiji three days,

va'a ka vi kuun savi ñaja it was raining so hard there

xa ndu vita ta'a ya that the earth was getting soft

tami kavi vaxi xiko ñaja and you could tell how good it smelled.

saa ndiki ra tata ñaja Then he

mi sindiki sana ra went with his cows

na'a kavi ndikojo ra He got up pretty early that day

saña ra ri and untied them.

ta kuva in kakomi kaa sañá ra ri It was around 4 in the morning.

ndiki ra kuara xiri He went with them

taa ya iku to the field

kuxi ri so they could graze.

ta ndi'i nitujvi suva ta kuva kauxi na'a Around 7 in the morning

kaa nixa ra vituu nuu xuu ra kan he got there to the field

xi'i sindiki ñaja with the cows

ña His

si'i ra wife came

xi'i ta'a ya yuku with the yoke.

katu ra xini ri He tied them up

xaa chika ra yata ri and then he put on the plow

vitu'u kixa ra and started

kachiñu na working.

xaa ra tavi ra ndi'i mi ñuu ñaja He began to plow rows,

ta ndi'i and

ñaja xa ndi'i tavi ra in nii kiji xika ra xi'i ñuu ñaja ra he spent the whole day doing that.

inka tuku kiji yo'o xa The following day

iin tu'ba tuku ra mí nuju ñu'un kan saá he went back again to the field

kixa tuku ra kata ra chichi and started plowing rows again.

xaa mia xaa ndiso ta'a ya nduchi nixaña His wife came carrying beans with her

na'a ta kuva kain around 9,

kain na'a 9 in the morning

xukundichi ña mi nuju ñuu ñaja ndiso ña mii nduchi ñaja, ndiso ña xita chin ndiso ña she had food, tortillas and the beans with her

ta'a ña'a kuxi iji ña for her husband to eat.

xaa ña kana ña She started calling him,

markos "Marcos

na'a na'a kuxun Come and eat!"

ba'a kundatu lo'o un "Alright, just wait a little bit,"

kachi ra suva xi' i ña he said to her.

saa ra chi ndichi ra sindiki ñaja ra xi'i yata Then he stopped and left the cows and the plow there.

ñaja ra ndiki ra kuara ndukuduu ra xi'i ña si'i ra xixi ra He left and sat down and started eating with his wife.

saa ra Then

ta ndi'i xixi na after they ate

ndukundichi tuku ra he got up

kata ra mi chichi ñaja and started plowing the rows again.

ta ña si'i ra vitu'u Then his wife started

ndiki ña in morral lo'o ndiki ña chikaa ña suku ña taja ña nduchi to put her bag back on her neck and put beans in it.

kixa ña chi'i ña She started planting.

chi'i ña saa donina saa. Ni ya'a in kiji They kept on doing that for

kiji uvi, kiji uni two days, three days.

sindi'i na They finished

chi'i na planting

ta ndi'i and after that

dukunde na ve'e vana they sat and waited at home.

saa ni ya'a Time passed,

in uu a iñu kaa kiji ra five or six days passed.

kusiji ka vi inira He was pretty happy.

saa ni ka'a ra xi'i ña si'i ra He said to his wife,

na ku'u yu "I'm going to go

ta'a kutoni yu ndochi yo sana xa to see the beans.

xa tani va They should be coming up.

nuja ra saa xa kuvi ndukuayu yu ya Then I can replant them,"

kachi ra suva xi'i ña si'i ra he said to his wife.

vabatu "Alright,

kua'a cha go then.

kua'a ra xa na ku'u tuva nduchi xu'u Go and take some beans with you.

saa na ndukuayu ua tatu Then you can replant

nda ya koo ni nána whatever didn't come out,"

kachi ña suva xi'i ra she said to him.

saa ndiki'i tukura kua'a ra Then he left

ndaka ra burru lo'o sana ra kua'a ra with his little donkey,

nixa' ra nu ñu'u ra ka and arrived at the field.

ta ndukutoni ra mi nuju ñu'u chi'i ra ka in kui kuiji ka Wherever he looked on the farm, it was green.

in kuikuiji kaa xi'in nduchi ñaja It was green all over with beans.

vaa kavi ni diutia ya All of them came out.

ta kua ni lo'o koo ni xiñua ndukuayu ra ya He didn't have to replant them.

latun kavi vaxi xanua They were starting to grow well.

kii uvi xa nanu va mi nduchi ñaja The second day, the beans were pretty big already.

ta saa ra nixa ra Then he went

kumañu ra tiañu ya kan randikutu xikara xitonira ndaya kumani ra all the way to the middle of the farm,

taa ndukutoni ra and he looked

xa na'a mi and saw

ya ni tanu savaya some of the beans were stepped on.

taka nu xika It was like,

kiti kava na'a ya ni tanu nuju ya sava ya nduva it looked like an animal had walked on it.

saa ra kuyachi va'a ra ra He got closer

ta ndi'i ra xitoni va'a ra nuja ra and looked at the beans.

xa na'a yaxi You could tell an animal had been eating it.

xaa ra xika ini ra He started thinking,

nda kiti kuri yaxi ya What kind of animal is eating it?

nda kiti kuri What kind of animal

ika chiñu yo'o? did this?

ka'an ini ra su'ba That's what he thought.

saa ra Then,

kuyachin va'a ra he got closer

xaa nduku ra and he started looking

xa'a ti kiti ñaja for the animal's footprints.

taa ndukutoni ra xa na'a mii ndee ziviri ziji cha taa in zivi bali Then he saw excrement, and you could see how small it was.

kondo vali tin kua ndee ñaja ra Pretty small.

xign xa'a and with the footprints

saa nu kundani ra he knew

leso va ku ri it was a rabbit.

leso va kuri yaxi ya A rabbit was eating them.

chi ndi'i va xa'a mi nduchi ñaja yaxi ri He was eating them all.

saa tondo ni xa'ja ra He got upset.

tia tata Marcos Mr. Marcos got upset.

saa ni ndiko ra kuanu'u ra and went back home.

ta ni xaa ra ve'e When he got home,

ni ka'a ra xi'i ña si'i ra ni he spoke to his wife

aa ndixa'a nduchi yo and told her that all the beans are gone.

yaxi ti leso ya A rabbit was eating them.

chi ndi'i va'a Everything was gone.

ndakua koo tiña ñaja chin yaxi yaa ri ya "What are we going to do? Because the rabbit is eating them all!

ni'i mii yo nduchi kuxi yo We're not going to have beans to eat now.

tu koo ra If not,

kua'a kiji yo'o you go,

kua'a yavi ninu go to the market

sata lo'ou jyuma na kixi xu'u and buy some wax and bring it back with you

saa ta na kasua yu in so I can make

ta'a ya munu a little scarecrow.

jyuma Wax

saa na so

tiji ri na tin yo ri it can get stuck and we can catch it,

na kaxi yo tiña so we can catch it and eat it

na chin sindixa'a ndi ri nduchi yo because he's damaging our beans,"

kachi ra suva xi'i ña he said to her.

unn va'a "Alright,

ta saa ra ku'u yu sata yu ya then I'm gonig to go to buy [the wax].

tatukoo chin kaxi ndiri ya ndi'i xa'a yo ni'i mio nduchi kixi yo Otherwise, he's going to eat them all and we'll have nothing to eat,"

kachi ña suva xi'i ra she said to him.

ta ndi'i Then

inga kiji yo ra the following day

xa ndu'u ra tata Markos ye'e he was sitting in front of his home,

ka ye'e na ka in front of his home

skua'a tondo ra mi munu lo'o ñaja making the scarecrow.

saa ra Then

ta ndi'i sndi ra he finished it,

xika tondo ra xia sndi ra skua'a ra ya he finished it and was there for a while with it.

chinu ra in xini lo'o xini ya He put a hat on its head

saa ndiki tuku ra burru lo'o sana ra Then he took his little donkey,

ni xaa ra nuju mi and went

ya

nuju chi'i ra to his field.

saa ra nixa ra mi nuu yaxi ti When he got closer to the place

leso kan nduchi ka. Ika ni xaa ra chindichi ra ya where the rabbit ate he put the scarecrow there.

ika ra After that

ndiki'i ra kua'a ra he left

kuanu'u toku va ra and went back home.

ta kuaja lo'o In the afternoon,

xaa ndaya ka tuku mi leso kan the rabbit was coming

xaa ri mi and approached

nu in nduchi kan where the beans were.

tondo mi kuku ri xaa ri He was very hungry

saaa ra and as

kuyachin va'a ri he got closer

kuyachi va'a ri taa sku'u nuju ri he looked

xaa ika ka mi munu lo'o ndichi ya and saw the scarecrow standing there.

in kuyachi va'a ri ra nuju mi munu lo'o kan ra He got closer up in front of the scarecrow

in ni xaa ri in ni ka'a va ri xi'i munu lo'o ka and said to it,

kutia! kutia! "Get out! Get out!"

kini kau ndichiu nuji Hey, you look ugly standing there in front of me!

kutia, kachi! I said, get out!

kutia chi ra kuchi kui Get out because I'm going to eat.

kini kau You look ugly!"

kachi ri suva xi'i mi munu lo'o kan said the rabbit to the scarecrow.

xaa ka ya ndichi ya And the scarecrow just stood there.

koo kanda ya He didn't move.

xaa ri sajari The rabbit was getting mad.

kutia'a kachi yu I said, "Get out of there!

kutia'a kini kau ndichiu nui Get out of there, you look ugly standing in front of me!

tatu koo chi kani yu yo'o If you don't, I'm going to hit you!

kutia un va? You're not going to move?"

kachi ri suva he said to him.

ki koo ka'a ya Again the scarecrow didn't say anything.

aa kundatu tao'a in va kaki ya nuju "Then wait, I'm going to hit you in the face.

ndai kaki nuju saa ra With my hand, I'm going to hit you.

na ndava u Then you're going to fall.

saa ra chi kini kaun chi ra kuxi kui I'm going to hit you because you look ugly."

in ni xaki va ri nda'a ri Then he hit him with his hand

ta ni xaki ri nda'a ri but when he hit him with his hand,

nuju mi munu lo'o ka ra ni tiji nda'a ri in the scarecrow's face, his hand got stuck.

kundatu vi kundatu chi Then he said, "Wait, wait, you'll see!

a tia kutiaja kutau Are you trying to be brave?

tuia la inga ndai yo tondo ndakua Right now, my other hand is really strong.

in kakin ndai yo I'm going to hit you with this hand.

nuju ra Your face-

inga yo ra in ndakan ndaa xa'a un ku'u I'm going to hit you in the face with this hand and you're going to fall all the way over there,"

kachi ri suva he said to him.

saa ra in ki'in kuva tuku nda'a ri ndichi ri Then he was getting ready to hit him

taa ni xaki tuku va ri inka tuku nda'a ri nuju mi munu lo'o kan ra and again he hit him with the other hand.

in saa tuku oa kan ni tiji And that one also got stuck.

an tia kutiaja va kun "So you're being brave?

a kaun saa kuchiñu ta un xi'i yu You think you're going to be able to fight me?

ndu'u na leso ra ndichi va'a va ndu We rabbits are pretty wise.

kuchiñu tu mi vindo xi'i ndo You're not going to win.

ñuu va ndu kua ñu'u va ndu kua It's our town. It's our land.

yuvasi'i va ndo taxi ndi'i Our parents gave us all the food--

ta'a ya xita ndo and this food of ours

kuchiñu tu mi va do'o xi'i ndo you're not going to take away.

kundatu chi ra in keta xa'i nuju ra You just wait, I'm going to hit you in the face.

toa' a nda yuvi ka sukuikoi yo'o Right now I'm going to throw you all the way down the cliff."

kachi tuku ri He said this

iin ni and

in ni ta'an keta xa'a tuku va ri then he kicked him again,

in ni keta xa'a ri he hit him again

tuku xa'a lo'o ri ni tuji and then he got stuck again.

kudatun chin xa'a itin yo "Wait! Now with my left foot.

ya yo'o ndixa ndaku This one is way stronger.

ya yo'o xa'a itin ra With this left foot,

toa'a la ra ndaka skanai yo'o ra sañai ku'ui with this left foot I'm going to throw you all the way in and then I'm going to eat.

kuxi'i ra kua'a nu'u vai I'm going to eat and then I'm going to go home,"

kachi tuku ri he said.

Tuku xa'a itin ri xakin ri nuju munu kan ra ndi'i So then he hit the scarecrow with his left foot again

in ndukondo miri ni tiji ri saa kari ndayu ko'o ri nduri mi and it got stuck. He started screaming

ta'a ya nuju and fell

nduchi ka on the beans

ndi'i ni tiji ri and got stuck on the wax.

saa kuaja kuu ñuú Then it got dark.

kuvi mi sañari in ndukunderi cho'o ndukunderi cho'o but he was still suck, moving from one side to another.

kuvi va'a mi saña ri, nitijin ti leso lo'o kan ndu'u ri He couldn't get off and he was just stuck

mi nuju on

nduchi the beans.

saa ra Then

na'a lo'o after a while,

nitujvi va the next morning

Saa then

ndukojo mi tata markos xi'i ña si'i ra Mr. Marcos got up with his wife

xaa and

ka'a ra yani said,

chikaa lo'o xita "Cook some tortillas

naa ku'u xi'i yu so I can take them with me.

kamu si'i chin ndiji cha Hurry up, honey, because it's getting late,

kachi honey,"

ra suva xi'i ña si'i ra He said to his wife.

saa vichi vichi kiji xika ña Then she started

si'i ra taja ña xita packing the tortillas fast

kua'a ndiki ra kua'a ra and then he left.

na ku'u kiji yu xai chan na kui tatu "I'm going to go and come back.

kama kei taa ya tu ni tiji leso ñaja va saa If I see the rabbit and if he got stuck, it'll be good.

tu koo ni tii ri saa kaka tukui ndkei ta'a yuma ñaja ra saa chindichi tukui ta'a ya munu ñaja saa tiji ri If he didn't get stuck, I'm going to fix the scarecrow and put it back again so he will get stuck."

va'a va "Alright then.

kuan kiji chan Go then,"

kachi ã suva she said

ta ndiki'i tuku ra kua'a ra and left.

nixa ra yuvi He walked by the cliff,

toto kan the rocky place,

yuvi ñuva the "salty cliff'".

saa niya rakan nixa ra nda nuu itu kan ra Then he passed by there and went to the milpa.

ta ndi'i ñaja Then

ndikutu skaka nuju ra he was looking all over

koo ña'a but there was nothing.

ndachi va kua'a ri Where did it go?

ka'a ra suva he thought. Where did that scarecrow go?

anda yuvi kixi Maybe someone came

ta'a ya and

ndiki'i na ya kua'a xivana. ndachi kua'a took it with them. Where did it go?

kixaa ra kaba tondo mi kabara xika ra kan He was going around and around

taa sku'u nuju ra and when he looked

nda all

nuu ninu kan the way

xa yachi close,

ndkoo tuvi rolled up,

munu kua xi'i ri nda ninu kan on the scarecrow almost rolled all the way down there,

xaa ik right there

an va kaa ri ndu ri the rabbit was rolled up in a ball,

nitiji ri nuju ya munu kan ndu ri stuck on the scarecrow.

Saa ra nixa ra When he got close to it,

nitii ra ri he grabbed it

nindasa kogdo ra ri just the way it was and put it in a bag.

nindiki'ira ri kua'a ri xi'i ra He took it with him.

tando kusiji ini ra He was pretty happy.

saa ka'a ra a yo'o vi ndu'u He said to it, "Here you are!

vichi ta sa kunu Now, you'll see

vichi ta sa kaxi yu yo'o I'm going to eat you!"

kachi ra suva xi'i ri he said to him.

nixa ra ve'e va ra He got home,

saaa ra and

xa ndichi ña si'i ra kan a kee va'a u his wife was there and she said to him, "So how did it go?"

kee vai toni yo'o ndaka ri "It went well. Look! Here it is.

tiin kiji ri Take it.

tiin kiji ri ra Take it.

kani ri Kill it

skua u cha'a na kuxi yo and make salsa out of it."

kachi ra suva xi'i ña he said to her.

va'a vatu "Good then,"

kachi ña suva she said to him.

saa xini so'o mi ti leso ka xari tondo yuvi ri The rabbit heard that and got scared.

tondo yuvi ri Very scared.

saa vichi ndixa nixa tienpo "Now they're going to eat me.

saa ra So

ndiva nda kua ika yo saña yo nda kua ika yo saña yo what am I going to do to get away? What am I going to do to get away?"

kachi mi ti leso lo'o kan the rabbit said.

ta ndi'i ñaja After that

nixa mi ña nana kan ra the woman came

tiin ña ri and took him.

saa ra kuni ña kani ña ri She wanted to kill him

in kixaa ri kari but he started talking to her.

kaniu i'i "Don't kill me!

kaniu i'i ndavi'i Don't kill me, please!

kaniu i'i chi Don't kill me because

tia va'a va kuyu I'm a good rabbit!

tia va'a va kui'i I'm a good rabbit.

i'i ra va'a kavi ska 'a yu I can play-

ska'a yu ta'a guitarra I can play guitar

tu kunu skaki nuju If you want, I can play in front of you

saa ra xa tavai yaa I can sing

tixa'a ndo so that you can dance.

katai nujundo I can sing for you,"

kachi ri suva he said.

atu saa Then,

va'a "Alright,

va'a skau guitarra you can play guitar,

va'a vatu alright

saa tatu konikuchiu skau ra təká'á but if you can't play it, then I'm going to kill you,"

kachi ña nana kan xi'i ri the woman said to him

ug'ug yo'o iin guitarrai yo'o vi. ska'a vi "Here's the guitar. Play then!"

saa ni tin mi ti leso lo'o kan in guitarra lo'o in ni kixaa ri tondo mi ska'a ri ndu ri Then the rabbit took the guitar and started playing

in kixa ri xita ri and started singing.

chiña va'a xita ri ndu ri Singing pretty well

xi'i guitarra ñaja with the guitar

ta xikoo chi and

ska ri ska ri ndu ri ñaja ra saa koo ni ta'a ini ña ya kan ra saa he was playing and playing, but she didn't like the song that much.

xaa ña vitu'u ni saja ña ni tava ña kuchiyo kuni ña kani ña ri She got mad and took out a knife and prepared to kill him.

kaniu yu'u kaki kaki kakiu yu'u kinu yu'u ndavi yu kuni yu koi yuvi kuni yu koi yuvi kaniu yu'u "Don't kill me! dDon't kill me! I want to live! I want to live!"

kachi ri suva he said.

ta ndi'i Then

ka'nii yo'o təká'á ka'nii yo'o "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you,"

kachi ña suva she said.

kaniu yu'u kachi xu'u kaniu i'i ndaviu kuni yu koi yuvi "Don't kill me! Don't kill me, please! I want to live.

tata yu ra tia va'a kura ñaja My father's a good rabbit.

tata yu ndioxi kura My father is a god.

ndioxi kura ñaja He is a god.

tia ñaja kura He's the one

dia yo ñuu that takes care of us at night

tia ñaja kura sindi'e yuvi yo'o nuju yo He's the one that lights the world for us.

tia ñaja kura ta'a taxi xixi yo He's the one that feeds us.

tia ñaja kura ndia yo He's the one that takes care of us.

tatu koo kandixau i'i ra If you don't believe me,

kutoni nduvi kaa toni ye'e ra kua'a ra just look up in the sky.

ndivi kaa kutonu Look up in the sky.

kaa ye'e ra kua'an ra toni He's up there shining.

kaa kanu ra nuju ti yojo kaa kanu ra He's up there on the moon.

nuju ti yojo kaa kanu ra toni He's on the moon.

su takara kan taka ra kanu ka saa kaa yu'u Doesn't he look like me?

kutoni Look!

kaa kanu tata yu nuju ti yojo kaa My father is up there in the moon.

tia va'a kura ñaja. ndioxi ku tata yu He's good. He's a god.

yakan kuvi kanu i'i So you can't kill me.

kuvi kaniu kutoni kutoni You can't. Look! Look!

kutoni tia kanuu ndivi kaa Look! He's up there in the sky!

kaa kanu tatai My father's there."

saa ndani'i ña nuju ña xtoni ña ndivi ra ñaja ra Then she lifted her face and looked to the sky.

iin xa ikan ri I don't know what he did but

kandita ninu ri ra he jumped all the way up

ni keta ri ta kua katun ndaa mi leso ñaja kua'a ri saa and left, running and jumping

nu nikaku ti leso ra That's how the rabbit got away.

kooni kuchiñu kana tiin na ri they couldn't get him anymore.

kooni kuvi ka ka'ni na ri They couldn't kill him.

nuu nikaku ri He escaped.

For more infomation >> Leso Lo'o (The Little Rabbit) - Mixtec - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

COMO ASSINAR A EMPIRICUS SEM GASTAR UM CENTAVO - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> COMO ASSINAR A EMPIRICUS SEM GASTAR UM CENTAVO - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Taco Hemingway wydał nową płytę! Zarapuje o Idze Lis? - Duration: 1:22.

 Taco Hemingway jest obecnie jednym z najbardziej znanych i wielbionych przez fanów raperem w Polsce. Jego pozycję ugruntował duet z innym idolem nastolatków, Quebonafide, ale artysta bynajmniej nie zawiesił swoich solowych projektów

 Już jutro, 13 lipca, do sprzedaży trafi trzeci albym studyjny Filipa Szcześniaka zatytuowany Cafe Belga. Pogłoski o tym, że następca płyty Marmur z 2016 roku pojawi się już niebawem potwierdził sam Taco, który wrzucił na Instagrama zdjęcie z okładką płyty

Wkrótce później na jego kanał na YouTubie trafiły wszystkie premierowe piosenki.  Przy nagrywanym w studiu Nagrywarka albumie współpracował Rumak, który produkuje jego albumy od począku kariery oraz Borucci

Tak prezentuje się tracklista wydawnictwa:  01 - Café Belga02 - ZTM03 - Wszystko Na Niby04 - Reżyseria Kubrick05 - 203106 - Fiji07 - Abonent jest czasowo niedostępny08 - Motorola09 - Modigliani10 - Adieu11 - 4 AM in Girona  Jak obstawiacie, które utwory są o Idze Lis? :)

For more infomation >> ✅ Taco Hemingway wydał nową płytę! Zarapuje o Idze Lis? - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : Cármen Lúcia manda restabelecer pensões para filhas de ex-servidores - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : Cármen Lúcia manda restabelecer pensões para filhas de ex-servidores - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle desvela lo que más extraña de su vida antes de casarse con el Príncipe Harry - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle desvela lo que más extraña de su vida antes de casarse con el Príncipe Harry - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to Go from Hopeless to Hopeful - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> How to Go from Hopeless to Hopeful - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Hep C Outbreak Caused by Hospital Worker? - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Hep C Outbreak Caused by Hospital Worker? - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

# CARTOLA FC 2018 RODADA 13 (DICAS) PONTUAÇÃO| CANAL CARTOLETA FC | 2ª TEMPORADA - Duration: 12:24.

For more infomation >> # CARTOLA FC 2018 RODADA 13 (DICAS) PONTUAÇÃO| CANAL CARTOLETA FC | 2ª TEMPORADA - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda Chantez - Duration: 2:21.

The Mazda Chantez (chassis code KMAA) is a two-door kei car that was introduced by Mazda in July 1972.

he Chantez had a longer wheelbase at 2,200 mm (86.6 in) than most of its competitors and featured the powerful two-stroke "AA" engine also seen in the Porter.

With 35 PS (26 kW; 35 bhp), top speed was 115 km/h (71 mph) and the 400 m (0.2 mi) sprint was dispatched in a sprightly 20.6 seconds.

In more recent testing of a 1972 GF II, 0–100 km/h came up in 35.8 seconds.

The engine was installed longitudinally powering the rear wheels, and the spare tire was installed next to the engine on the right side.

The name "chantez" is second-person plural present indicative of chanter, which in French means "to sing".

Originally, the Chantez had been planned to use a single-rotor Wankel engine, but the other Kei manufacturers considered this unfair and blocked Mazda's plans.

As a result of not being able to build the car they had originally planned, Mazda lost interest in the Kei class and sales halted without a replacement in 1976, on the eve of new Kei car regulations.

Mazda did not market another Kei passenger car until 1989 with a reintroduction of the Carol, which was a rebadged Suzuki Alto, and to this day still choose not to make their own engines for the Kei class.

Equipment levels ranged from the lowest spec L (less chrome, body colored bumpers and B-pillars), via the LX, GL, GF, and GL II to the top of the line GF II, which featured a sports interior, radial tires, and available two-tone paint.

In late 1974, anticipating a changing law at the turn of the year, the trunklid and front bumper were modified to fit larger-size license plates.

For more infomation >> Mazda Chantez - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

09. Jota 3 - FAVELA RAGGAMUFFIN | legendado (Reality Shock prod.) - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> 09. Jota 3 - FAVELA RAGGAMUFFIN | legendado (Reality Shock prod.) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

ISLES of SCILLY - OTILLO SWIMRUN - Travel Vlog - Duration: 7:00.

today we're exploring the Isles of Scilly an archipelago off the coast of

Cornwall in the UK that's right these beaches are in the UK and you can not

only go island hopping here but you can enjoy world-class sports such as the

Attilio swim run let's go check it out let's put the Isles of Scilly on a map

it's located only 45 minutes by boat off the coast of Cornwall and you can also

get here by helicopter links in the description below we opted for the ferry

which offers a scenic ride from Penzance Cornwall and that's the bus we just took

from Heathrow took us about six hours on the Isles and maybe two hours or so

excited

this is the boarding card

can't say

where are we we're on briar Wow look at this beach and the water is crystal

clear here temperatures probably in the 60s the Sun is out and we're heading to

our campsite one of the best reasons to stay at the breyer campsite is it offers

serene beautiful nature views ow

it's race day we're competing in the world Class Otillo swim run held

here on Isles of Scilly the race includes an ocean swim and lamb sprint

the Isles of Scilly have one of the most temperate climates in the UK which make

it the perfect location for a beach vacation or competitive if you like

these island views as much as we do hit the thumbs up button down below

now we gather our wetsuits and our gear and head to the start line for the

tillow swim run the tillow swim run includes a challenging course and is the

perfect way to experience the adventure of the Isles of Scilly

you know

the race had an international crowd in an amazing local spirit for more

information on this race and other activities on the Isles of Scilly check

the link in the description below now time for the swimming portion of the

race

so today - the conditions were quite cold for you so Michael? A little bit. I'm loving the weather here. What possessed

you to come all the way to the Isles of scilly? just to do the run and a swim?

I studied abroad in Cambridge University

and I always dreamed of coming here.

a full wipeout yeah was it tell how it's your race today

uh-huh well now we're back and Breyer I see your medal

For more infomation >> ISLES of SCILLY - OTILLO SWIMRUN - Travel Vlog - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

ESTADOS UNIDOS vs CHINA ✪ Poder Militar ✪ 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

Military Power Comparison

United States vs China

Total Population

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

Military Ranking

For more infomation >> ESTADOS UNIDOS vs CHINA ✪ Poder Militar ✪ 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Simaria, que faz dupla com Simone, se recupera de tuberculose nas Maldivas com filhos e emociona i - Duration: 3:10.

 Simaria, mãe de Giovanna de 7 anos, e Pawel de 3, estão nas Maldivas curtindo as férias

A cantora, que está afastada do trabalho desde que foi diagnosticada com tuberculose, publicou um vídeo de seus filhos soltando a voz

 +Substituta de Milena Toscano em As Aventuras de Poliana, Thaís Melchior tem imagem divulgada nos bastidores da novela  Os pequenos emocionaram os internautas e principalmente os fãs da dupla ao soltarem a voz com a música gospel 'Efésios 6', de Anderson Freire

 A cantora registrou o momento e publicou em sua rede social do Instagram.  +Após discussão com Galvão Bueno, Jagger vai ao estádio torcer para a Inglaterra  "Meu Deus que momento lindo! Obrigada por me deixar viver isso

'Efésios 6', de Anderson Freire na voz de Giovanna, Pawel e eu. Meus filhos amam muito esse louvor", escreveu ela emocionada e orgulhosa

 A cantora, retornará aos palcos a partir do dia 9 do próximo mês.      A sertaneja Simone, da dupla com Simaria, deixou um recado bem claro para os 'fofoqueiros' de plantão

 Em seu perfil oficial no Insatagram, a artista mandou que cada um cuidasse de sua vida e fez uma série de colocações misteriosos que deixaram os internautas curiosos

 "Pessoas, as pessoas são falhas, as pessoas erram, pessoas tem defeitos. Se elas não tivessem, seriam Deus

E aí, as pessoas gostam muito de apontar o erro do outro. Sabe? "Ah, porque fulano tá usando roupa curta e não pode pra idade, ah, porque fulano escreve errado uma palavra"

Sempre metendo o dedo na vida alheia", disse ela.  "Minha gente, pelo amor de Deus, será que não dá para cada um cuidar da sua vida? A gente já tem tanto problema

As pessoas querem só um errinho para meter o dedo e cuidar da vida dos outros", disse

"Vão cuidar da vida de vocês, vai orar. Tem tanta coisa no mundo, a gente precisando abrir o coração… crianças morrendo de fome, um país cheio de roubalheira e o povo preocupado com a vida dos outros? É difícil", disse ela

 Simone ainda deixou um recado para as falsas amizades. "Tem gente que ama, que diz que é amigo, passa um tempo e some que ninguém nem vê a cor", disse ela

No comments:

Post a Comment