Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jul 12 2018

Hi I'm Erin.

The high tunnel is up and plastic is on.

But the work isn't done.

In fact, it's finally time for me to go to work inside the high tunnel.

But it might just be too late to have a tomato crop this year on Our Wyoming Life.

Typically, I plant tomatoes in the high tunnel sometimes between April 15th and May 1st.

This year it's the beginning of July and tomatoes are not climbing their way up to

the top of the high tunnel.

We are so far behind it's not even funny.

And part of me says screw it, there's no point in planting tomatoes but in agriculture

we never give up.

We just adapt and move on.

I'm putting tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in the ground.

We're looking at a September harvest for all of these crops.

And in some ways, this might be nice.

Other local growers will be coming out of peak production when we are starting to harvest.

Staggering harvest time is always good for the market and our customers.

I'm also leaving some space in the new high tunnel to plant winter crops.

Because my summer harvest won't be a large I'm going to really push the winter crops

and see what else we can grow.

Now that it's time to get things in the ground in the high tunnel it's also time

to get the BCS out and put it back to work.

Mike loves the flail mower on the BCS and I will admit it's pretty fun to see how

big of weeds you can chop down with it, but when we started considering a BCS for the

ranch it's main purpose was for the gardens.

We have two attachments that will change how I garden.

The rotary plow and the precision depth roller.

Every time I use the BCS I'm amazed with how well it performs and how easy it is to

use.

Even though it looks extremely complicated, once you become familiar with the tractor

it's a breeze to run.

The flail mower is hooked up the tractor and we need to drop it off so we can hook up to

the rotary plow.

It's as simple as lifting a pin and backing away from the mower.

Then it's into the shop and we can finally put the tires on the right way.

The BSC handlebars rotate 180 degrees.

We rotate according to which attachment we are using on the pto.

The flail mower goes in front of the tractor while the rotary plow and precision depth

roller go in back.

The pto and gear shift controls get popped out, pull a lever and the handlebars spin.

Then we are able to back up and into the rotary plow attachment.

The pto is lined up and once everything is flush the pin can be dropped back down.

Reattach the pto and gear shift controls and we're ready to head to the high tunnel.

The rotary plow has 4 spiral blades that discharge soil to the right side and with multiple passes

a raised bed can be formed.

There are many benefits to growing in raised beds including, warmer soil temps, increased

soil aeration, decreased soil compaction and hopefully an increase in our yield or harvest

per square foot.

Raised beds are luxury we've never had here on the ranch.

We've always just grown straight in the ground and that has worked just fine.

But it's time to think of how we can increase our harvest yields in the future without increasing

the amount of ground we are farming in.

Next year hopefully everything will be grown in raised beds inside the high tunnel and

also in the outdoor gardens.

With just two passes of the rotary plow we have a roughly shaped raised bed.

The rotary plow also creates a walkway.

This is essential in a raised bed system.

Soil compaction can stay in the walkways leaving the soil nice and fluffy for the tomatoes

to grow into.

Once the beds are shaped we're done with the rotary plow it's back to the shop to

grab the precision depth roller attachment.

Rotary plow is dropped off and the pdr is hooked on.

Both of these implements run on the back of the tractor so we don't have to swivel the

handlebars when switching between the rotary plow and the pdr.

The pdr is a brand-new accessory that allows us to control the depth at which we till and

also gently compacts the top of our raised beds which will be extremely beneficial when

we are directly seeding into the raised beds.

It also makes transport of the tiller much easier.

Just set the depth adjustment to high and we can move the tractor and tiller easily

from the shop to the tunnel.

The pdr is run over the top of the roughly shaped raised beds in the high tunnel.

It makes our surface nice and flat and level.

We've already worked in our soil amendments but if necessary, compost could be added to

the raised bed during this step.

It's a little tricky to maneuver the tractor and keep it from pulling to the sides of the

raised beds.

There's one more big step that we need to accomplish in the high tunnel before we can

put crops in the ground.

We need water.

We didn't run water to the new high tunnel.

But we have hydrants in the old high tunnel and a simple garden hose gets water into the

new high tunnel.

Sometimes simple and cheap does exactly what you need it to do.

Our friends Dave and Tammy are here visiting and luckily for us they find it fun to help

us with our work.

We put them to work hooking up water and laying irrigation.

A 4-zone timer is how we automate our watering in both high tunnels.

We've used this system for a few years and it works great.

It's easy to run, affordable and available at Home Depot.vv We also add a pressure reducer

as recommended with a drip tape system.

This year we have switched to a new irrigation system.

We are using a drip tape system from Drip Works.

We've used drip tape in the past but this system is much higher quality and will give

us better results and more consistent watering throughout the length of the rows.

Luckily Dave and Tammy have installed systems like this before so their knowledge and expertise

was great to have.

The system is really easy to hook up.

Drip tape gets run the length of the raised beds.

The end is plugged and on the opposite end we attach a coupler that will be plugged into

the solid line that is run to the timer.

The fittings are all really easy to attach to the lines and you can lay this system out

in any configuration that your garden might need.

It's so easy to use I wish we had switched years earlier.

Once hooked up we turn it on and can see the water coming out of the drip tape every 12

inches.

This will adequately water all of our crops here in the tunnel.

Tomatoes can finally be put in the ground.

Things might be super far behind schedule in the high tunnel but things in the outside

gardens are looking great.

I'm here in what I call the little garden.

It's full of pie pumpkins, a few decorative pumpkins as well as cauliflower.

Everything is growing really well and with the recent heat wave we've I can see the

pumpkin plants growing daily.

They are filled with tiny little flower buds and everything will explode here in the next

few days.

Farmers' Market starts on Saturday and we now return to the weekly grind of market season.

It's a lot of work every week and it's been a lot of work to get crops ready to be

harvested.

I'm disappointed that we aren't the first ones to market with tomatoes like we were

last year.

But if there's one thing I've learned in agriculture is that no growing season is

ever perfect and you always have crop failure and delays.

This year it's the high tunnel crops that were hit the hardest.

But we still have plenty of veggies to harvest and take to market and we will be showing

you what that process looks like in the coming weeks.

Make sure you subscribe so you can see more market farming here on the ranch as we explore

the ranch life and escape the ordinary.

Mike will have a new video for you on Sunday that's all about raking hay, the final step

before bailing.

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more content in between videos her on YouTube.

Thanks for watching and for joining me in Our Wyoming Life.

For more infomation >> Raised Beds and Water - Gardening the High Tunnel - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Tiny House Ready to Go For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Custom Tiny House Ready to Go For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

6/13/18 10:29 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> 6/13/18 10:29 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

6/13/18 10:30 - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 6/13/18 10:30 - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

日産 新型 GT-R 50 by Italdesign イタルデザインと共同開発した50周年記念限定プロトタイプ 2018年7月12日 世界へ向けてデビュー - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> 日産 新型 GT-R 50 by Italdesign イタルデザインと共同開発した50周年記念限定プロトタイプ 2018年7月12日 世界へ向けてデビュー - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

今日のセルフトーク 7月13日「どん底を知っている人」 - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 今日のセルフトーク 7月13日「どん底を知っている人」 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Decor cans in the style of Provence - Duration: 6:58.

Valeria Radyk's workshop: "The Magic World of Handmade Art"

Hello! With you Valeria, welcome to my magical World of creativity!

Today we will decorate you with a traditional tin can in the style of Provence.

The work is very easy.

I was asked to decorate the jars for dried lavender and preferred sacking and twine.

Materials:

any bank, degreaser (I used alcohol), acrylic paints, decoupage motif

decoupage motif suitable for the subject, burlap, twine, polymer glue, brushes (for varnish and for decoupage), acrylic lacquer,

sponge, a little narrow lace, corrugated cardboard, a pen, scissors, and a thermo-gun.

Let's get to work:

degrease:

We cover all work with acrylic lacquer completely:

Decoupage napkin I stuck acrylic lacquer:

I mix red and blue, it turns out violet:

We cover all the work with acrylic lacquer once again:

our simple work is ready! Thus, you can decorate any capacity

And if you select another drawing and change the color of the edging, you can do the work in a different style :)

I will be glad if my master class to you enjoy and come in handy! I wish all of you

I wish you all creative inspiration and all the most magical and beautiful!

Until next time!

For more infomation >> Decor cans in the style of Provence - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

#後悔有可記念的嗎?什麼是「可記念的後悔」?(感情聖化要理問答49) - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> #後悔有可記念的嗎?什麼是「可記念的後悔」?(感情聖化要理問答49) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

2019款宝马R nineT车系多款新色上阵 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 2019款宝马R nineT车系多款新色上阵 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Golpes e insultos racistas a una familia mexicana | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Golpes e insultos racistas a una familia mexicana | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Receitinha Infalível da Vovó Para Você Dormir Mais Rápido e Melhor - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Receitinha Infalível da Vovó Para Você Dormir Mais Rápido e Melhor - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Responde #31 - Cirurgia refrativa com lentes e alteração na pressão ocular - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Dr. Responde #31 - Cirurgia refrativa com lentes e alteração na pressão ocular - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, Il gesto del cavaliere sorprende, Giorgio ci riprova con Gemma? - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Il gesto del cavaliere sorprende, Giorgio ci riprova con Gemma? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Esconderijo | Ep. 06 "Quinta-Feira" | Temporada 02 | Websérie LGBT [Subtitles] - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Esconderijo | Ep. 06 "Quinta-Feira" | Temporada 02 | Websérie LGBT [Subtitles] - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sopa de Legumes Assados (Especial de Inverno) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Sopa de Legumes Assados (Especial de Inverno) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

TESTEI MASCARAS MAIS BIZARRAS do MUNDO! SERÁ QUE PRESTA? @Faladantas - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> TESTEI MASCARAS MAIS BIZARRAS do MUNDO! SERÁ QUE PRESTA? @Faladantas - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

I 4 cibi con proprietà anti-tumorali più potenti - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> I 4 cibi con proprietà anti-tumorali più potenti - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Fun E-Bike 오송산 - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Fun E-Bike 오송산 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Florida malls slammed by Build-A-Bear "pay your age" promotion: Lines closed or limited - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Video: Florida malls slammed by Build-A-Bear "pay your age" promotion: Lines closed or limited - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Search for Hoover ATM thieves - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Search for Hoover ATM thieves - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mulheres que inspiram a chegar lá: Pollyana Noronha | Eudora - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mulheres que inspiram a chegar lá: Pollyana Noronha | Eudora - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B rodea de lujos a su bebita que está por nacer | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Cardi B rodea de lujos a su bebita que está por nacer | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sorteio de Mesa Digitalizadora Wacom - CTL-4100 - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Sorteio de Mesa Digitalizadora Wacom - CTL-4100 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

A TURMINHA DO SULCA 2 VISITA: Nova Divineia #2 - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> A TURMINHA DO SULCA 2 VISITA: Nova Divineia #2 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Wisin se une como coach de La Voz | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Wisin se une como coach de La Voz | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Italian Summer Rice Salads / Insalata di Riso Venere e Integrale - Duration: 4:02.

Hi everyone!

Insalata di riso is a very popular summer dish in Italy generally consisting of cold

cooked rice and a mix of raw, cooked and/or pickled vegetables; you can make it more filling

and nutritious by adding cheese, cooked ham, tuna and eggs.

Some of the reasons rice salads are so popular is that they are super easy to make and have

an endless number of variations to please everyone's taste.

In today's video I am sharing these two easy and healthy summer rice salads recipes.

for the Brown Rice Salad recipe i'm using: cooked brown rice

Emmental cheese, cut into cubes prosciutto cotto, cut into cubes

shelled edamame, steamed can corn, rinsed and drained

red bell pepper, diced black olives, pitted

extra-virgin olive oil fresh thyme and basil

salt and pepper to taste

Place the cut vegetables, ham and cheese in

a large bowl, add the herbs, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

Give it a good mix, then add cooked rice, and mix again until everything is evenly combined.

and there you have it!

your brown rice salad is ready, cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at

least half an hour before serving to allow flavors to blend.

For the second rice salad i'm gonna be using: cooked black rice

cooked shrimp can corn, rinsed and drained

avocado, cut into cubes spring red onion, thinly sliced

red bell pepper, diced

extra-virgin olive oil lemon juice

salt and pepper to taste

Place the cut vegetables, and shrimp in a

large bowl, add the olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.

Finally, add the black rice and mix until everything is evenly combined;

cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving.

These bright, colorful rice salads are packed with nutrients, they're light and flavorful,

yet filling and so simple to prepare and they make the perfect meal on a hot summer day.

Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video, please leave a '' like '', and

don't forget to subscribe!

For more infomation >> Italian Summer Rice Salads / Insalata di Riso Venere e Integrale - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Amelia Vega tuvo a su tercer bebé, y es una niña | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Amelia Vega tuvo a su tercer bebé, y es una niña | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Conheça o Waves Complete V9 Atualizado - Duration: 3:23.

Hello everyone with you?

I hope so.

Thank you for being here at Domus

Today I will be here

Looking for the complete Plugins de la Waves package for you

The most current version 9 package.

There are several Plugins here,

Launch and old plugins that accompany this package.

This package is also composed of instruments

Pianos, against low,

These plugins can not be missing in any studio or Home Studio

Installing this plugin package will have an infinite number of options

There are many plugins that come in this package

In the future I will be doing tutorials on these Plugins.

Today I'm just showing superficially for you.

If you want to know more about how to buy this package

The link is here in the description below the video, like this ..

Here enter the Facebook group

In the group I will give you details of how you can obtain that complete package.

If you liked the video it will increase in the channel.

Do not forget Like

That encourages us and helps us move forward.

Here I am testing on the Reaper, more serves for Protools and other DAWs as well.

I'm going to add that here so you can see how good it is.

Waves plugins are built on the basis of real equipment

It's a lot of Plugins, all with an impeccable appearance.

To buy follow the link below the video and enter our facebook group.

I'm showing you how to get that complete package.

Today I stay here.

See you soon and stay with God.

Thanks!

For more infomation >> Conheça o Waves Complete V9 Atualizado - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Filhotes de Jack Russell Terrier - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Filhotes de Jack Russell Terrier - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Strzok has been masterful at avoiding answering the questions: Rep. Hice - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Strzok has been masterful at avoiding answering the questions: Rep. Hice - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Alessandro Morelli da del ridicolo a Klaus Davi- R. Pinotti Guardate il sito del Ministro Salvini - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Alessandro Morelli da del ridicolo a Klaus Davi- R. Pinotti Guardate il sito del Ministro Salvini - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Raised Beds and Water - Gardening the High Tunnel - Duration: 8:21.

Hi I'm Erin.

The high tunnel is up and plastic is on.

But the work isn't done.

In fact, it's finally time for me to go to work inside the high tunnel.

But it might just be too late to have a tomato crop this year on Our Wyoming Life.

Typically, I plant tomatoes in the high tunnel sometimes between April 15th and May 1st.

This year it's the beginning of July and tomatoes are not climbing their way up to

the top of the high tunnel.

We are so far behind it's not even funny.

And part of me says screw it, there's no point in planting tomatoes but in agriculture

we never give up.

We just adapt and move on.

I'm putting tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in the ground.

We're looking at a September harvest for all of these crops.

And in some ways, this might be nice.

Other local growers will be coming out of peak production when we are starting to harvest.

Staggering harvest time is always good for the market and our customers.

I'm also leaving some space in the new high tunnel to plant winter crops.

Because my summer harvest won't be a large I'm going to really push the winter crops

and see what else we can grow.

Now that it's time to get things in the ground in the high tunnel it's also time

to get the BCS out and put it back to work.

Mike loves the flail mower on the BCS and I will admit it's pretty fun to see how

big of weeds you can chop down with it, but when we started considering a BCS for the

ranch it's main purpose was for the gardens.

We have two attachments that will change how I garden.

The rotary plow and the precision depth roller.

Every time I use the BCS I'm amazed with how well it performs and how easy it is to

use.

Even though it looks extremely complicated, once you become familiar with the tractor

it's a breeze to run.

The flail mower is hooked up the tractor and we need to drop it off so we can hook up to

the rotary plow.

It's as simple as lifting a pin and backing away from the mower.

Then it's into the shop and we can finally put the tires on the right way.

The BSC handlebars rotate 180 degrees.

We rotate according to which attachment we are using on the pto.

The flail mower goes in front of the tractor while the rotary plow and precision depth

roller go in back.

The pto and gear shift controls get popped out, pull a lever and the handlebars spin.

Then we are able to back up and into the rotary plow attachment.

The pto is lined up and once everything is flush the pin can be dropped back down.

Reattach the pto and gear shift controls and we're ready to head to the high tunnel.

The rotary plow has 4 spiral blades that discharge soil to the right side and with multiple passes

a raised bed can be formed.

There are many benefits to growing in raised beds including, warmer soil temps, increased

soil aeration, decreased soil compaction and hopefully an increase in our yield or harvest

per square foot.

Raised beds are luxury we've never had here on the ranch.

We've always just grown straight in the ground and that has worked just fine.

But it's time to think of how we can increase our harvest yields in the future without increasing

the amount of ground we are farming in.

Next year hopefully everything will be grown in raised beds inside the high tunnel and

also in the outdoor gardens.

With just two passes of the rotary plow we have a roughly shaped raised bed.

The rotary plow also creates a walkway.

This is essential in a raised bed system.

Soil compaction can stay in the walkways leaving the soil nice and fluffy for the tomatoes

to grow into.

Once the beds are shaped we're done with the rotary plow it's back to the shop to

grab the precision depth roller attachment.

Rotary plow is dropped off and the pdr is hooked on.

Both of these implements run on the back of the tractor so we don't have to swivel the

handlebars when switching between the rotary plow and the pdr.

The pdr is a brand-new accessory that allows us to control the depth at which we till and

also gently compacts the top of our raised beds which will be extremely beneficial when

we are directly seeding into the raised beds.

It also makes transport of the tiller much easier.

Just set the depth adjustment to high and we can move the tractor and tiller easily

from the shop to the tunnel.

The pdr is run over the top of the roughly shaped raised beds in the high tunnel.

It makes our surface nice and flat and level.

We've already worked in our soil amendments but if necessary, compost could be added to

the raised bed during this step.

It's a little tricky to maneuver the tractor and keep it from pulling to the sides of the

raised beds.

There's one more big step that we need to accomplish in the high tunnel before we can

put crops in the ground.

We need water.

We didn't run water to the new high tunnel.

But we have hydrants in the old high tunnel and a simple garden hose gets water into the

new high tunnel.

Sometimes simple and cheap does exactly what you need it to do.

Our friends Dave and Tammy are here visiting and luckily for us they find it fun to help

us with our work.

We put them to work hooking up water and laying irrigation.

A 4-zone timer is how we automate our watering in both high tunnels.

We've used this system for a few years and it works great.

It's easy to run, affordable and available at Home Depot.vv We also add a pressure reducer

as recommended with a drip tape system.

This year we have switched to a new irrigation system.

We are using a drip tape system from Drip Works.

We've used drip tape in the past but this system is much higher quality and will give

us better results and more consistent watering throughout the length of the rows.

Luckily Dave and Tammy have installed systems like this before so their knowledge and expertise

was great to have.

The system is really easy to hook up.

Drip tape gets run the length of the raised beds.

The end is plugged and on the opposite end we attach a coupler that will be plugged into

the solid line that is run to the timer.

The fittings are all really easy to attach to the lines and you can lay this system out

in any configuration that your garden might need.

It's so easy to use I wish we had switched years earlier.

Once hooked up we turn it on and can see the water coming out of the drip tape every 12

inches.

This will adequately water all of our crops here in the tunnel.

Tomatoes can finally be put in the ground.

Things might be super far behind schedule in the high tunnel but things in the outside

gardens are looking great.

I'm here in what I call the little garden.

It's full of pie pumpkins, a few decorative pumpkins as well as cauliflower.

Everything is growing really well and with the recent heat wave we've I can see the

pumpkin plants growing daily.

They are filled with tiny little flower buds and everything will explode here in the next

few days.

Farmers' Market starts on Saturday and we now return to the weekly grind of market season.

It's a lot of work every week and it's been a lot of work to get crops ready to be

harvested.

I'm disappointed that we aren't the first ones to market with tomatoes like we were

last year.

But if there's one thing I've learned in agriculture is that no growing season is

ever perfect and you always have crop failure and delays.

This year it's the high tunnel crops that were hit the hardest.

But we still have plenty of veggies to harvest and take to market and we will be showing

you what that process looks like in the coming weeks.

Make sure you subscribe so you can see more market farming here on the ranch as we explore

the ranch life and escape the ordinary.

Mike will have a new video for you on Sunday that's all about raking hay, the final step

before bailing.

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more content in between videos her on YouTube.

Thanks for watching and for joining me in Our Wyoming Life.

For more infomation >> Raised Beds and Water - Gardening the High Tunnel - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Tiny House Ready to Go For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Custom Tiny House Ready to Go For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

6/13/18 10:29 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> 6/13/18 10:29 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

6/13/18 10:30 - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 6/13/18 10:30 - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

日産 新型 GT-R 50 by Italdesign イタルデザインと共同開発した50周年記念限定プロトタイプ 2018年7月12日 世界へ向けてデビュー - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> 日産 新型 GT-R 50 by Italdesign イタルデザインと共同開発した50周年記念限定プロトタイプ 2018年7月12日 世界へ向けてデビュー - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

今日のセルフトーク 7月13日「どん底を知っている人」 - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 今日のセルフトーク 7月13日「どん底を知っている人」 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Decor cans in the style of Provence - Duration: 6:58.

Valeria Radyk's workshop: "The Magic World of Handmade Art"

Hello! With you Valeria, welcome to my magical World of creativity!

Today we will decorate you with a traditional tin can in the style of Provence.

The work is very easy.

I was asked to decorate the jars for dried lavender and preferred sacking and twine.

Materials:

any bank, degreaser (I used alcohol), acrylic paints, decoupage motif

decoupage motif suitable for the subject, burlap, twine, polymer glue, brushes (for varnish and for decoupage), acrylic lacquer,

sponge, a little narrow lace, corrugated cardboard, a pen, scissors, and a thermo-gun.

Let's get to work:

degrease:

We cover all work with acrylic lacquer completely:

Decoupage napkin I stuck acrylic lacquer:

I mix red and blue, it turns out violet:

We cover all the work with acrylic lacquer once again:

our simple work is ready! Thus, you can decorate any capacity

And if you select another drawing and change the color of the edging, you can do the work in a different style :)

I will be glad if my master class to you enjoy and come in handy! I wish all of you

I wish you all creative inspiration and all the most magical and beautiful!

Until next time!

For more infomation >> Decor cans in the style of Provence - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

#後悔有可記念的嗎?什麼是「可記念的後悔」?(感情聖化要理問答49) - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> #後悔有可記念的嗎?什麼是「可記念的後悔」?(感情聖化要理問答49) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

2019款宝马R nineT车系多款新色上阵 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 2019款宝马R nineT车系多款新色上阵 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mother and Potential Father Can't Agree On Anything (Full Episode) | Paternity Court - Duration: 16:37.

Hello, Your Honor.

Hello.

This is the case of McRae v. Moore Moore.

Thank you, Jerome. Good day, everyone.

AUDIENCE: Good day.

Mr. McRae, you claimed the defendant led you to believe you fathered

her daughter D'Myracle for ten months.

Until she abruptly changed her tune and told you that you are not...

The dad. You are here to prove...

What you've always known that D'Myracle is your baby.

Is that correct?

Yes, your Honor.

Ms. Moore, you say,

you are positive the plaintiff is not your daughter's biological father.

Your husband, Mr. Moore is.

And you plan to prove it today, is that correct?

Yes, your Honor.

Mr. McRae, you haven't seen your daughter in almost a year and half?

AUDIENCE: Wow.

That makes you emotional just to see her, Mr. McRae?

I haven't seen her in a year.

That's my world right now. That's all I've been thinking about.

I can't have a good relationship with a female

because that's all I think about.

My focus is on her.

She's so gorgeous.

Yes she is.

And the more I look at her. She looks like me.

I don't think so.

Mr. McRae, until she was ten months old, you...

Were her... Father.

Father.

Yes ma'am.

Tell me about that.

I changed her. I played with her.

I fed her and... I just missed that.

I want something that's my own and she knew that.

He did not change her.

He never changed the baby...

No, he did not changed her because he was like, he's not gonna change no girl.

He did not change her. He didn't play with her.

Were you all in a relationship.

When you got pregnant?

No, we had broke up.

When I got pregnant.

Your Honor, I beg to differ.

I was at every doctor's appointment except for one.

The one I missed 'cause I had to work.

But we walked to the hospital.

Your Honor, that's a lie. No.

When she was pregnant because...

That's a lie.

When I got pregnant I told him, I did not want him at the hospital.

Or nothing...

Told him that I had nothing to do with him

I have been telling him, like, I work late.

On purpose, so, I won't be home with him.

I don't understand this.

You say, you were avoiding Mr. McRae.

Yes.

But he says, he is very present.

Was he at the hospital?

He only was there one doctor's appointment that was it.

I told him, I did not want him at the hospital.

So, Mr. McRae, what was your understanding of this relationship?

She said, you broke up when she got pregnant.

Did you feel like you were in a committed relationship?

Yes, we were together for four years.

Oh!

And we met on Facebook. We decide to hook up.

First two years it was good.

And everything, then after that it started getting...

Bad and all the other stuff.

Catching him cheating and all the other stuff.

I just had to let it go 'cause last two years...

He tried to be a father figure to me

and tell me what I should and should not do.

I cannot go here. I cannot go there.

Huh?

And like...

One night, I worked late, he was like, "Where was you at?"

I'm at work, like, I'm with my clients.

JUDGE LAKE: So, you started feeling suffocated in the relationship?

Yes.

Wow.

All right, and so, in your mind Mr. McRae.

Did you think this was a good relationship?

Like she said, the first two years were amazing.

I want to be with her for a long time.

But we had our ups and downs.

When Ms. Moore told you she was pregnant.

What happened, take me back to that day?

When she was pregnant.

And she told me she was pregnant.

I just looked in shock, like, uh, what?

Really?

Why, were you having sex?

Oh yeah, almost...

Were you using protection?

No.

Well then, why were you so shocked?

Because I was told...

I wasn't able to have children.

You were told, you were not able to have children?

Yes.

Okay.

We did not have sex that much.

We really didn't, like...

I'm being honest. The four years we've been together. We probably have sex like

three, four times that's it.

AUDIENCE: Ooh!

We did.

Oh!

Yes.

Okay, well, it only takes once.

Yeah, that's true.

So, Mr. McRae, you're saying that's not true?

Oh, that's not true.

Because when she was pregnant, I was pregnant.

She was getting big, I was getting big.

He didn't gain no pound.

I... She crave weird food. I crave weird food.

We made stinking peanut butter one day.

I liked it. I don't like it now.

Wow, those are some cravings, so...

Mr. McRae, you felt like you were in step

right with Ms. Moore during this pregnancy.

Yes ma'am, I signed the birth certificate.

Is that evidence you'd like to present. Jerome, let me see that, please.

No, I told him not to do and he did it anyways.

After I said, I did not want him...

Wait a minute...

This is... Let me see what this is.

This is the certificate of birth.

Yes.

Child's name, D'Myracle Cerenity McRae.

Father's name Emmanuel Davis McRae.

That's my name last time I checked.

And so, you are the legal father listed on this birth certificate.

Yes, your Honor.

At the time you sign this

do you had... You had no doubt you were the biological father?

I had no doubt.

So, Ms. Moore, why is his name listed as the legal father

on her birth certificate if you say you knew

he was not the biological father?

Because I was drugged up in the hospital. He had signed the papers.

Wait a minute, he's at... Why is he even at the hospital?

I told him not to come. He said the only way he will leave...

If it's through a body bag or if a police officer come and get him.

So, I don't understand what's going on here.

Now, you're in a relationship.

During the window of time when D'Myracle was conceived.

You were in a relationship with Mr...

No, we just broken up. When D'Myracle was born we just broken up.

Not born, conceived.

Conceived, yes.

You were in a relationship with Mr. McRae?

No, when she was conceived we was broken up.

The month of September when I got pregnant.

We was not together.

So, you knew in your mind. You felt like you knew

that Mr. McRae was not her biological father.

Right, my husband is the father.

This is interesting because Mr. McRae arrives at the hospital

believing he's the biological father of the child.

Yes.

You sit there. You wait through the birth.

Do you participate in the birth?

Yes, I cut the umbilical cord.

You cut the umbilical cord?

Yes.

Yeah, he cut it but he was in his... On a side.

Wait a minute Ms. Moore. Now, hold on.

'Cause I know, I've been a mother in a hospital.

Now, if this is not your husband. You weren't married to him.

Right, and you say, you didn't believe

he was the biological father of this child.

He said, he wasn't leaving unless a body bag took him out or security.

Right.

Well, then why wouldn't you just call security?

'Cause I was already drugged up.

They had epidural in me and everything.

'Cause I won't be able to remember anything, 'cause I was in so much pain.

We were living together.

But my point is, it sounds like to me, you allowed him to go through this process.

You say, your husband is this child's father. Why wasn't he at the hospital?

Because he was going through somethings then.

And he couldn't really be there.

If he'd been there... Emmanuel...

Mr. McRae would not have been there.

And I was already...

So, Mr. McRae...

We were living together.

So, when you went into labor

and went to the hospital, you all were living together.

You and Mr. McRae?

Yes.

At what point did you even have a clue

that this now husband was a potential biological father?

I had no clue till I left, Akron, Ohio.

Because...

He left Akron, Ohio, because I put him out, I was tired of him.

This was after D'Myracle was born?

She was ten months old when I left.

No, she was three months.

When she went to the hospital. She went to have D'Myracle.

She was living in with you?

No, I was living with her.

I put him out.

And you were ready for him to leave?

Yes.

Because at that point you said in your mind...

This is not my child's father.

Right.

Okay, look at this photos submitted to the court.

I mean, this is this beautiful baby

and it looks like she's

doing the airplane with her daddy...

She threw up on me after that.

(LAUGHS)

That is definitely a consequence of the airplane.

That daddy's often learn.

But this is a beautiful picture.

Thank you.

Now, Ms. Moore, at this time when this picture was taken.

Have you told...

She took the picture.

Mr. McRae that D'Myracle was not his biological child?

Yeah, I told him, he still wasn't leaving, he...

He say, he had a bond but he just wanted to be with me.

And I do not want to be with him.

But how did he even get in?

My grandmother.

So, who took this picture?

Not me.

I didn't take it.

I don't know what it was like.

It's just crazy how he just got a hold of the baby that's not his.

Well, he thinks it is his because you all were in a relationship.

During the time, when she was conceived.

And you are in a relationship pretty much almost to the point she was born.

WOMAN: Right.

Now, here's another photo.

I love that photo. Her cheek's so fat.

So, Ms. Moore...

How did he get with D'Myracle again?

So, again somebody else let him play...

I let him on this one.

She took that picture too.

Yeah, I did take this picture.

I let him get in on this one right here.

So, he can get his stuff.

So he can leave.

I ain't got nothing of mine.

So, you let him in the house to get his things.

Yes.

But you also let him play with the baby.

Yeah 'cause he wanted to play, so, I was like go ahead.

Like I don't... I really don't want him around her then neither.

'Cause I already knew he wasn't her father.

So, I already feel bad for doing this.

What was the circumstances surrounding this picture. Do you remember Mr. McRae?

How did you get in the house?

I was living there.

No, he is already out.

Did you live in the home during the time...

After D'Myracle was born?

Yes.

You live in the home with her?

Yes.

No.

How old was D'Myracle when you got kicked out of the house?

She was ten months old.

After she kicked me out, she moved the other guy in.

The day of she kicked me out.

Not the very next day. The other guy is my husband

and I knew him since I was five years old.

I never seen his face until, I got kicked out.

Well I want to see his face now Jerome, I want to hear from this husband.

JEROME: Okay. Sure.

Can you please escort him into the court room?

Hello sir!

May I have you go stand there with your wife.

Go ahead and move the other side.

Thank you for joining us today.

Mr. Moore, do you believe

D'Myracle is your daughter?

Of course your Honor.

Man you can just look at her, I mean you all ain't nobody blind.

You know, no offense.

So, during the time,

D'Myracle was conceived, you were aware

that she was also in a relationship with Mr. McRae?

Yeah, they was living together. That was their thing.

Exactly, my point, so, we're trying to figure out if that thing.

Hmm-mmm.

Produced this beautiful baby.

That's what we're trying to figure out.

Were you in a relationship with Ms. Moore at the same time?

But you were having sex, so, you're saying, you were also intimate with her

during the window of the time that D'Myracle was conceived?

That's nasty.

A possibility.

Actually, me and Jamal actually were seeing somebody else.

And when we was like being friends or whatever.

I was not with McRae when...

Me and him was hooking up.

So, your now husband was seeing somebody else.

Right.

At the time.

That's nasty.

But it wasn't... It wasn't like that, like...

He was going through his thing and I was going through my thing.

So, our relationship wasn't good at the time.

He broke up with the other girl?

Right.

And then you all resume...

Resume or kindle our relationship.

And it is your testimony that it's during that window of time...

When D'Myracle was conceived.

Right.

How old was D'Myracle when Mr. Moore, when your husband

broke up with the other girl?

Three months.

So, at that point...

Did you bring him into her life?

Like, did you say three months old?

Yes.

But then Mr. McRae was still living in the house with you until she was ten months old.

Yeah, then I put him out. Like, I kept putting him out.

He kept coming back like he would not leave.

Look, if you think a child is your biological child,

you would be saying, "I'm not leaving my child either."

Even if my daughter was not there. He would still came.

So, at that point when you got put out.

Did you have all your things?

No, I had nothing. I had to come back.

For the stuff.

Actually...

He came knocking on my door and got his things.

That ain't wrong.The TV.

And I gave it to her and she stopped me herself.

And, she was like, yeah, that baby is your husband's.

Okay, so, Mr. McRae, did your family ever come and tell you,

"We don't think that's your baby."

Yes.

Okay.

Yes, your Honor.

But that did not sway your belief...

Because I know for a fact. I know, I know.

Everyone was telling me. People that didn't know me, people that did know me.

I don't care what you all think 'cause you all wasn't there when I was there.

You don't know what I was going through.

So, I'm gonna believe what I believe.

I mean when you cut a child's umbilical cord, when you are there,

at the birth of a child and you think that child is yours.

You formed a bond whether anybody likes it or not.

WOMAN: Right.

You formed a bond!

Because when the baby was born. I looked...

And when the baby came out of that.

And that's all it... That's all she wrote.

Under the law, with your name listed on her birth certificate

you are the legal father.

Which means you have legal rights to see her.

You have a legal obligation to provide for her financially.

You came here and brought this case today

to prove you are her biological father.

Which really can put your entire standing in jeopardy.

Because if it's determined today that you are not her biological father

you then leave room for Mr. and Ms. Moore to go to court.

And have you removed as legal father.

Yes, ma'am.

But it's important to you,

to have it established that you are also her biological father.

That's why you're here today.

Yes.

Mr. Moore, what would you like to add?

If... I'll write my name. Okay, my biological name.

On the certificate.

Now, mind you, you say, there's supposed to be a mutual agreement, right?

I wake up from being on anesthesia.

And then I see a whole, another man's name.

Aside from just the fact that the last name that I want her to have of mine.

On this piece of paper.

Let me say this Mr. Moore, and is your wife and you love her

and I'm glad you are in a relationship.

Okay.

But Ms. Moore, you're not foolin' me.

I don't know where you were but I know you were in a relationship

when this baby was born.

I've been a woman too long. Since, you have not cut the cord on your relationship

she let him cut the cord on the baby.

And that's really what happened here.

What was goin on was she wasn't sure you were going to leave that woman.

WOMAN: Come on.

And so, sit, no hold on.

She wasn't sure...

Hmm.

And until she was sure she led him to the water and let him keep drinking.

This is clear as day from this seat.

Okay.

And so, at this point, all we have left to get down to the bottom of this

are the results, Jerome, I'm ready for the envelope.

(APPLAUSE)

These results were prepared by DNA Diagnostics

and they read as follows.

In the case of McRae v. Moore Moore.

Pertaining to whether Mr. McRae or Mr. Moore

is the father of two year old D'Myracle McRae.

It has been determined by this court...

The biological father is...

Mr...

Moore.

Mmm-hmm.

He is the biological father.

Yes ma'am.

Can you accept that?

I can accept. It hurts.

I know.

I gotta move on. She's still pretty to me.

Of course she is.

Because when I was in foster care, I didn't know my pa...

I don't even know my dad if he walks in this room right now.

And for her, to be confused and not know who her dad is.

And me being there getting that bond with her.

It...it brought a smile to my face.

As you move forward you will also have to...

Get my name off the birth certificate.

...Find the legal resolution

that will serve D'Myracle.

So, Mr. McRae, I'm sorry this day did not go the way you had hoped.

With this child you broke a generational curse.

That affected you where you said, you had no father.

You attempted to be present in this child's life.

So, that curse would be broken. And that's a good thing.

I wish you all the very best of luck.

Take care of that beautiful baby.

Court is adjourned.

For more infomation >> Mother and Potential Father Can't Agree On Anything (Full Episode) | Paternity Court - Duration: 16:37.

-------------------------------------------

🔥 How To Get Followers On Instagram - Duration: 17:45.

Whats up Ninjas! Today we're gonna talk about Instagram how to grow an

Account from zero to ten thousand followers in 30 days or less plus a

Number of secrets from the IG guru who's behind the scenes running big

Accounts like mine balance Becker's and a lot of people that you wouldn't even

Expect guys so stay tuned we're about to drop some serious Instagram knowledge on

You!

What is up ninjas! Let me welcome a very good friend of mine Josue Pena who is

The man behind the mystery running some big accounts on Instagram like mine like

Alex Becker's right growing these accounts up to fifty thousand two

Hundred thousand followers in less than a month at times and he's about to

Absolutely destroy you guys with knowledge on how to grow your own

Instagram even if you have no followers and no experience so I'm gonna let the

House way take over and I'll see you guys soon thank you so much coming for

That amazing intro and we're just gonna get started right away today we're gonna

Cover the four step ninja ID block box blueprint that will get you over 10,000

Followers a month even if you're starting from scratch have no experience

whatsoever I have never used Instagram for your business before now the things

in the ninja IG black box that I'm going to be showing you today are exactly the

same stuff that I've done myself to grow up of 4.5 million followers in less than

two years in multiple niches industries and even languages and these are exactly

the same step that I've taken with Kevin for example to grow him over 50,000

followers and Alex Becker to grow him or 200,000 followers in a little over 30

days so let's get started now the first step in the simple process it's actually

the most important one it is market research and more specifically

researching your competitors and your influencers with the goal of just simply

modeling success this first step took me four to five years to implement and

understand so I'm literally saying this because this is the most important

crucial element in this entire process and before I break it down for you let

me tell you the importance of it with a normal traditional business for example

a brick and mortar coffee shop let's say for example you are about to put a local

coffee shop in you know your town are you going to buy a location buy

equipment hire staff get rental get mortgage whatever it is take a loan

without actually understanding their Cuffy and the market in that specific

industry you probably will not do that because it's pretty stupid to just

invest a ton of money into something that you don't know anything about and

that you don't know that it's going to work so same thing on Instagram just

because Instagram is free doesn't mean that you do not have to take the time to

actually do the market research beforehand in order to make sure you are

successful and successful extremely quickly so let me show you what this

actually looks like to research the competitors

and influences and this is something that you can do extremely extremely

simple and really really fast so we are right now right here in my account world

of artists that has over 2.2 million followers and we're gonna go right here

and let's just assume we are in fitness right so oh by the way this is another

one of my accounts anyways so let's just assume we are in fitness and we are

doing our competitor and influence or research in the fitness industry so the

first thing we're gonna go is put the keyword fitness in the search bar and

we're basically just gonna scroll and see the people who come up first or the

influencers in this case as we can see Fitness lockers come up on top has 28

thousand followers that fit comes up on top

1.2 million Fitness 900,000 gains 1.2 million fitness elites fitness for all

1.6 million and so on and so forth so what I want to do is first start for

example let's just start at Fitness for all that has 1.6 million followers this

account might be considered what's called an influencer because it's really

big it has over a million followers and for most people that want to get started

this is probably consider an influencer and not necessarily a competitor in my

case it might be considered a competitor because I already have really really big

accounts so what I want to do is write down every single competitor and

influencer account maybe in a Google spreadsheet and for example in this case

we can go with Fitness for all and the first thing we're gonna write his name

is for all handl and the amount of followers that they have then we're

gonna go down and see the average engagement they get for every single

post so we're gonna scroll down a little bit so that we just take stats from a

few days ago and not just new posts so this one has 200,000 this one has 2.3

million this one has one point one one two forty five two hundred thousand

seven one thousand likes five thousand likes and let's see let's see also the

amount of likes that they're getting per post

so in this case they're getting four thousand likes in this post right here

let's see this one right here seven thousand the scroll keeps scrolling

through eight thousand likes four thousand likes eleven thousand

likes ten doesn't like so what you want to do a second basically and a basic

average of the amount of engagement that they're getting on every single post and

this one i can assume more or less that they're getting

5,000 to 6,000 likes per picture and about 200,000 views per video so

we're gonna write all that data down in a Google spreadsheet super organized and

then we're gonna keep going and see the amount of competitors and influences we

can recollect from Instagram and again Instagram just tells you this data

completely for free and you should click this little arrow right here you're

gonna see a lot of different pages are gonna be suggested to us in the same

niche and in the same industry so again we go for example in this case - abs at

home and we go again and we do the same thing in this case we have three

thousand likes two thousand six thousand thirteen thousand two thousand two

thousand seven two thousand eight thousand five thousand six thousand

seventeen thousand so in this case i can assume more or less that they are

betting in between 3,000 and 4,000 likes per picture so after we are done with

the competitor and influent and so research we go to step number two which

is still part of the market research itself and that is going into the BP

piece or the content research baby piece stands for best performing post and the

reason why you want to research this type of post and specific type of post

is because you want to know what is performing in that specific niche in the

specific industry at that given moment why because you simply want to model

success you do not want to be the one that just spends hours and hours and

hours on and trying to figure things out without having really great results

doing this upfront effort at the beginning is gonna save you hours on end

this is going to dramatically increase the likelihood of your account of

blowing up like crazy so again we are right here and we look for example to

the influences that we want to in this case fitness for all and we said that

they were getting between 5,000 likes per picture right so we're just gonna

scroll through and find post I get above that in this case this 2.3 million views

video is has over one hundred twenty two thousand likes so this picture right

here or this video is definitely a bpp best performing post because it's proven

to work before it will work again in the future so this is something that you

definitely want to save so in this case I will just save it and keep scrolling

through so in this case we also find another video 1.1 million has 76,000

likes again we save it and we scrolling through and boom right here we

find another one this one is a picture 8,000 likes we save it because we said

that that we're getting in between 5,000 likes and 6000 like so anything above

that is definitely something we want to model in this case right here we also

find this one eleven thousand likes and this one right here at ten thousand

likes and we keep scrolling through until we are satisfied with this account

in all the content that we have in terms of the BP piece so we just got done with

this account now what we'll do we go down the rabbit hole and we find the

other pages that are also related in the niche and we find more BP piece in this

case let's go back to ABS and we do exactly the same thing we scroll down

and it start seeing the amount of videos and pictures that get above average

engagement in this case for example this one 17,000 likes that we're getting

between 4,000 and 5,000 likes per picture this one 8,000 likes and we keep

doing this until again we are satisfied with the amount of posts and content

that we have in terms of the BP piece now after you've done this like multiple

times with several influences and people now you have AB library of content that

literally is proven to perform extremely extremely well that went viral before

and that will go viral again on your page again this is not work at science

and this is just basically modeling success so we going again here and we

see the save post and here are all the save posts that we just saved from the

competitors and the influences and what do we do would you start posting so now

that we've got over a step number one and number two let's go over number

three and this is probably the most important one in terms of actually

having results literally overnight in this is consistency you've got to be

consistent with your content in with the posting on your account ideally you want

to be posting multiple times a day three to six times per day why because the

more you post there more or you grow it is simple math let's say for example

you're posting one time a day and you're getting five thousand impressions on

your account and you just start posting four times a day you're gonna get twenty

thousand impressions birthday on your account just by posting more that means

that throughout the months you're gonna get six hundred thousand impressions

with the possibility of going over a million and this is without you changing

anything else and not doing anything else so again make sure you are

consistent with your current posting but again let's go back to the marker

research itself because that's actually gonna tell us how many times per day we

should actually post so we're gonna go back into the actual influencers and the

competitors and see how many times per day they are posting and let's go to

fitness for all like we said before and let's see how many times per day they

are posting this one Wilson nine hours ago one day ago two days ago three days

ago so they're posting one time a day which is definitely something that is

not ideal so there are definitely not following with good advice on Instagram

now let's just go over the app space that we have before that we were also

researching right here and let's start seeing how many times per day they are

posting in this case three hours ago two days ago two days ago three days ago

three days ago four days ago four days ago five days six days so

they're posting between one and two times per day but it again is definitely

something that is not ideal so we're gonna keep looking and finding somebody

that's actually been consistent with their content and their posting so we're

gonna go in this page right here and see how many times per day they are posting

in this case they're posting eleven minutes ago one hour ago

four hours ago nine hours ago two days ago two days ago three days four days

six days and again this is something that is not ideal especially if you're

just starting from scratch so we're gonna keep looking and finding somebody

that's actually being consistent with their posting and the content marketing

now we can see we're here in Fitness lovers in particular they're posting a

ton so this one was supposed to seven minutes ago one hour two hours six hours

seven hours eight hours nine 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 23 and then one day

goes so they're posting about 10 times per day which is something that you

might be wondering and like thinking that's actually too much ideally yes

when you're starting out this actually too much but what I would say it buries

again the more you posts the more you girl did reason why this page is growing

so so quickly is because they're being able to post multiple times a day which

allows them to reach a major major global audience no matter

where they are so what you want to do is post between three the six times per day

every single day now that we've finished with consistency which is step number

three let's go into step number four and this is actually kinda like the gasoline

on the fire before you actually build that foundation on your current

Instagram account and this is actually what I was gonna help you take it to the

next level and grow it exponentially quickly triggering the Instagram

algorithm make it work for you rather than against you and this is the part

that people do not understand how to do effectively and that is networking you

have all heard the same by Warren Buffett that your net worth is

determined but your network same thing on Instagram it's called social media

for a reason you gotta be social so how is this actually going to help you boost

our followers and grow exponentially quicker so the first people you use

research in the first step with the market research you're actually going to

reach out to them and find ways that you can provide value and collaborate with

them you are going to reach out both to the competitors meaning the people who

are closer to your own following and also the influencers meaning the big

dawgs in your current niche and in your

industry so let me show you how the actual Instagram algorithm works the

Instagram algorithm is all based around engagement so our job is to gamify the

engagement to make sure the Instagram algorithm works for us rather than

against us so for example we have a 1,000 follower page in Fitness and we

did our market research we know what Canton works we know how many times per

day we should post and we also network with an account that has a hundred

thousand followers but this account right here is in the same niche this is

extremely important because if it just a random it's and how does 100,000

followers is not gonna matter so in order for this to work and help that

count right here needs to be in the same it should just network and reach out to

the same competitors and the influencers you just research in step number one so

what happens when you actually make a post on right here on your 1,000

follower page and then this icon right here likes and comments on your post

what then happens is this this a hundred thousand followers that are right here

are going to see your content on their explore feed and in their phone and

since we know both accounts are in the same niche which means the followers on

both accounts are interested in similar topics because we know this content is

be proven to work when these 100,000 followers see these type of content

they're more likely to like comment engage and then follow this 1,000

follower account and what happens when you start combining not just one account

but let's say one or maybe five or maybe ten accounts in the same niche that are

big liking and commenting on your pictures your account literally

transforms overnight and you start blowing up like crazy

and the second thing that happens right here is that it tells the Instagram

algorithm that your content is prone to go viral is prone to be good and it

keeps people on the platform so it triggers the algorithm to suggest to

even more people because the algorithm thinks this content is amazing is good

high authority accounts are liking and engaging with it these followers are

liking and engaging with it so I'm gonna suggest so even more people that are

interested in this specific type of content and this is how the Instagram

algorithm works in a nutshell now you might be wondering how the heck do I

actually get these influencers these accounts to actually like and engage on

my pictures in my account and this is what we call the ninja hook line &

sinker this phrase right here is meant to get

you in front of this big influencers and get them on your networking group and be

able to collaborate with them without you having to pay a single dime and this

is the phrase right here would you like to participate in a highly active a

hundred thousand or fifty thousand or ten thousand follower networking group

are you interested or would you like to participate I'm gonna leave the thing

right here below so you can actually copy and paste it to the tee and feel

free to modify it as you see fit depending on your niche your follower

amount and how comfortable you are being on bigger or smaller networking groups

and the reason and the psychology behind why this particular phrase works so well

and the reason why I know this is because they did it with me it's because

it's basically telling the other influencer oh hey I'm the organizer of

this big engagement group that we're creating together and would you like to

participate if you message 30 accounts 10 of them will say yes you get them all

together and basically you can then leverage that group in order to get more

people and when you get more people the bigger the group gets and then you can

start getting more people even bigger influencers in your networking group and

since you are the organizer you technically do not have to have a big

following in order to participate and actually get the value and the benefit

of being in the influencers get the benefit of

collaborating with one another and you get the benefit to collaborate with the

big influences and the big dawgs in your industry and again you can start doing

this without having to spend a single than and get into this big networking

and engagement groups organizing yourself and get the benefit and blow up

your account extremely extremely quickly and these are the four steps in order to

make sure your account goes from zero to ten thousand followers at the very

minimum in less than thirty days I have actually implemented this exact strategy

these four steps in accounts I have created from scratch and in less than 30

days have reached a hundred and a hundred fifty thousand followers like

that all right ninjas I'm back and we are going to give a huge goodbye and

thank you to my boy josue pena for absolutely dropping Instagram knowledge

bombs on us and if you guys want us to do another video where we actually go

over Instagram paid traffic right we're gonna talk about Instagram ads how to

build Instagram story ads how to absolutely take over Instagram from a

paid traffic perspective that I want you to do one thing comment Instagram down

below just the word Instagram and if we get 500 comments that say Instagram I

will bring Josue back on and we're gonna go over everything a to Z for Instagram

paid traffic guys so let's give a huge thank you to my boy Josue make sure you

drop a like make sure you smash the subscribe button with little

notification goes on and drop that comment guys and we are going to

absolutely continue giving away 100 dollars every single day for all you

guys who do leave the best comments and are the most active on all of our social

media love you guys Josue thanks again and we'll see you on the next one

brother

For more infomation >> 🔥 How To Get Followers On Instagram - Duration: 17:45.

-------------------------------------------

Federal Gov't Probing 'New Information' In Emmett Till Slaying - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Federal Gov't Probing 'New Information' In Emmett Till Slaying - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bystanders call for welfare check on starving kids, APD doesn't respond - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Bystanders call for welfare check on starving kids, APD doesn't respond - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 SUBNAUTICA | Cyclops modules | Hardcore mode - Part 9 - Duration: 2:34:17.

For more infomation >> 🔴 SUBNAUTICA | Cyclops modules | Hardcore mode - Part 9 - Duration: 2:34:17.

-------------------------------------------

The hold-up on recreational 'pot' sales in Massachusetts - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> The hold-up on recreational 'pot' sales in Massachusetts - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hailey Baldwin Reveals She'll Marry Justin Bieber Under One Condition - Duration: 1:35.

Hailey Baldwin apparently isn't a fan of the Biebs' facial hair.

"What do you mean?"

The supermodel jokingly revealed that she'll marry her new fiancé Justin Bieber under

one condition - that he attends the ceremony sans mustache.

After the "Sorry" singer's road manager, Ryan Good, commented on Bieber's recent Instagram

post with, "Grow the mustache back for the wedding," Baldwin wrote in response, "Don't

you dare give him that idea you lunatic."

Luckily for Baldwin, Bieber had shaved his recent facial hair styling just prior to popping

the question.

Bieber, 24, proposed to Baldwin, 21, on Saturday evening, July 7th, at a restaurant in a Bahamas

resort.

The newly engaged pair later took to social media to confirm the happy news.

Captioning sweet black-and-white snapshots of the cute pair - which featured the mustache

- Bieber said, in part,

"Listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you!

So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently

and kindly."

For her part, Baldwin shared a short but sweet tweet, saying,

"Not sure what I did in life to deserve such happiness but I am so utterly grateful to

God for giving me such an incredible person to share my life with!

No words could ever express my gratitude."

According to Elle magazine, the on-and-off couple were first romantically linked in late

2015, but broke up the following year.

After Bieber cooled things off on his romance with on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena

Gomez in April 2018, he and Baldwin rekindled their relationship in June.

These two aren't the only celeb couple to recently surprise fans with quick engagement

news.

Ariana Grande, who came to her fellow pop star's defense after his whirlwind romance

was met with criticism, got engaged to comedian Pete Davidson in June 2018 after only a few

weeks of dating.

For more infomation >> Hailey Baldwin Reveals She'll Marry Justin Bieber Under One Condition - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Harris Planning To 'Get Wild' In Atlanta For Her Birthday — Will T.I. Be At Her Big Party? - Da - Duration: 2:21.

Tiny's gearing up to party hard for her 43rd birthday, and we've learned exclusively who's coming to the party! Is T

I. on the list?    It's unclear if Tiny's birthday party is strictly no boys allowed, but there's one dude who's definitely not invited: T

I. One of Tiny's friends tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that the Xscape singer wants her birthday celebration in Atlanta on July 13 to be a drama-free zone

And that can't happen if her husband is there while they're fighting. "Tiny's celebrating her birthday on Friday night in Atlanta and T

I.'s not going. Tiny wants to be with her friends and turn up with no drama so she's happy Tip won't be there

 She's having an official party at a club but she's planning to hit up some other spots too

Tiny plans to get wild on her birthday and party all night — without T.I." the source told us

   This isn't confirmation that she and T.I. are done, though. "Don't get me wrong; she's not over him, but her mind is on celebrating her birthday and all her blessings in life," her friend said

T.I. does have some groveling to do. He was caught slapping Asia'h Epperson's butt backstage at a concert stop in Indiana, and things have been frosty between the married couple since

Don't forget that he was already on thin ice after allegedly cheating on her with Bernice Burgos last year!  He's a man with a plan, though

Even if he's not invited to her party, he's still going all out for her birthday

"T.I. has dropped some big hints about having a major surprise planned for Saturday, which is her actually birthday (July 14)," Tiny's friend said

"Tiny is trying to play it off like she doesn't care but all her friends can tell she's excited and happy that he's got something up his sleeve

Last year, he surprised her with a trip to St. Lucia so it's going to be hard to top that

But if anyone can do it, it's T.I."

For more infomation >> Tiny Harris Planning To 'Get Wild' In Atlanta For Her Birthday — Will T.I. Be At Her Big Party? - Da - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

South Boston police lip sync video goes viral - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> South Boston police lip sync video goes viral - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Easiest Way TO COOK RABBIT!! - Duration: 3:15.

Look at that nice to have it super lean meat

Beautiful paint disgusting that is beautiful who would not eat a rabbit

Si minestrone soup

Taters zucchini celery, let's put this all together

Yum-yum-yum

This thing has been cooking since I've been at work, okay, you can wash your hands. Oh you owe me

Alright guys are eating this now so I honestly couldn't wait to eat

So I was eating a lot before I even recorded but oh that fall-off-the-bone

So good yum yum yum and you know put some veggies and stuff in there

I'll have even got a little and is now

Really really wanting more. I know you got your share though. You ate it up. I know it's good, but you ate it up

Not until next time you got to get another one. Yeah

Gotta get another one

You

For more infomation >> The Easiest Way TO COOK RABBIT!! - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

A coin flip by police decided this woman's fate - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> A coin flip by police decided this woman's fate - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

XiaoLing quiz & where are you going Princess xiaoling !【EP3】 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 2:20.

XiaoLing quiz & where are you going Princess xiaoling !【EP3】 | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> XiaoLing quiz & where are you going Princess xiaoling !【EP3】 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Rate changes proposed for Augusta water bills - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Rate changes proposed for Augusta water bills - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Drake / Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Come Alive" (2018) - Duration: 2:24.

Drake / Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Come Alive" (2018)

For more infomation >> Drake / Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Come Alive" (2018) - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Homeless people have been camping out on the Greenfield town common - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Homeless people have been camping out on the Greenfield town common - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

I just watched Trump at Blenheim Palace - the filthiest opulence I've ever seen - Duration: 3:55.

 If Donald Trump's arrival at Blenheim Palace tonight was the opening act of a scaled back, modest 'working visit' - I have to ask, how do you top that?  What level of filthy, dripping opulence can Theresa May possibly have planned for the full scale state visit he's been promised?  Presumably he'll be whisked down the Mall atop a 24 carat gold leaf flying carpet, flanked by the entire Order of the Companion of Honour wearing full suits of armour

 When he arrives at Buckingham Palace, the two surviving Beatles will be there to perform the Let It Be album in its entirety for the enjoyment of the First Family

 They will then take tea in the Palace with a clone of Churchill himself, which the Cabinet Office have had growing in an underground lab for the past 50 years specifically for this moment

 What I'm getting at is that today's event could not be described by any honest and reasonable person as 'scaled back

'  The Prime Minister welcomed the President of the United States to Great Britain in the dramatic surroundings of Blenheim Palace, the Duke of Marlborough's sprawling estate

 The British government literally rolled out the red carpet for the former reality star and casino mogul, who remains under federal investigation for obstruction of justice, and whose companies have declared bankruptcy six times

 . .  As we approached the gates on the Press Bus, we were greeted with boos, jeers and chants of "shame on you" - and some quite witty signage

Highlights included "S**tler Go Home" and "Danny Dyer for President".  But the President won't have seen any of that, because he turned up in not one, but two helicopters

 Waiting in the courtyard were musicians from the Coldstream Guards, the Scots, Irish and Welsh guards, the royal herald trumpeters and bagpipers from the Royal Scottish Regiment, which is a better line-up than you'll see most years at Glastonbury

 And watching from the side of the steps were a hundred or so business leaders, politicians and invited dignitaries, all dressed up to the nines in full black tie and shimmering dresses

 The Prime Minister and her husband, Phil, made the long walk down the steps and across the courtyard to greet the President and his first Lady in their motorcade

 But he made them wait. And wait. And wait.  Six minutes is a long time when you're in a posh frock in the middle of a massive courtyard waiting for either a man who has sexually assaulted women, or lied about having done so to impress his friends, and yet somehow gets to refer to himself as the leader of the free world

 And when the doddery old man eventually turned up, he still needed a hand up the stairs

 The band - who were impeccable and at times quite moving - ended their performance with a hymn I know quite well from my youth, Dear Lord and Father of Mankind

 The last line of the hymn is "Oh still, small voice of calm".  That's not something you're ever going to get out of Donald Trump

For more infomation >> I just watched Trump at Blenheim Palace - the filthiest opulence I've ever seen - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Cruise Took 'A Year and a Half' to Train for Just One Sequence in New Mission: Impossible - News - Duration: 2:41.

 Tom Cruise loves performing crazy stunts — but he's all about safety.  The actor stars in Mission: Impossible — Fallout, the sixth in the action franchise that has already seen him hang from the side of an airplane and other insane things

 While speaking to press in Paris on Thursday, where he's world premiering the sequel, Cruise dished on his most wild stunt to date

 "The helicopter that was unique, I took a year and a half training on helicopters," he said

"I had to feel in control because I was flying with the rotor blades only a few feet from the cliffs and I wanted to do that

"  The training paid off, and Cruise had a huge adrenaline rush during the dangerous stunt

 "I'm in the helicopter and I'm spinning it and I can tell you that I got to the point where there's so much adrenaline and you're so focused that you feel and see everything around," he explained

   Cruise also described a scene where he rides a motorcycle without a helmet.  "Each stunt has its own difficulties

Going through Paris without a helmet with cars driving against you was really a challenge

Very tricky. You don't want to fall, you don't have the right to make errors. You're riding really fast, it's beautiful but dangerous and every day that we finished we felt relieved

 One stunt that didn't go to plan during filming was a big scene where the actor jumps from one rooftop to another in London

Cruise hit the side of the building instead and broke his ankle, requiring a break in filming while the actor went through extensive rehab process until he was able to return to set

 Mission: Impossible — Fallout hits theaters July 27.

For more infomation >> Tom Cruise Took 'A Year and a Half' to Train for Just One Sequence in New Mission: Impossible - News - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mayor encourages residents to speak out against census citizenship question - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Mayor encourages residents to speak out against census citizenship question - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Woman 'Genuinely Fearful' After Puerto Rico Shirt Harassment Incident - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Woman 'Genuinely Fearful' After Puerto Rico Shirt Harassment Incident - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

5 Signs of Kidney Cancer - Duration: 14:04.

Hey Everyone, Aqila here..

On this occation, I will talk about 5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer that you should to know.

Thankfully, many of you are well versed in watching "5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer".

Knowing the early 5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer can help you receive the best treatment

before the disease becomes serious or even life threatening.

So let's get started with a closer look at what Kidney Cancer is first!

Most people have two kidneys.

They sit at the back of the body, one on each side, just underneath the ribcage.

The kidneys are two organs in the body that filter the blood and remove waste material

and excess water by making urine that is expelled as waste.

The kidneys also help to control the balance of fluid, salt, and minerals in the body.

And they maintain blood pressure.

Kidney cancer also called Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)

is one of the 10 most common cancers in both men and women.

But the signs don't often appear until later stages or until the tumor is large.

Your body can function normally with only one kidney.

But when there's a tumor growing, your kidney's normal functions may be disrupted.

Early detection is key to the healthiest possible outcome for people with warning signs of Kidney Cancer.

The signs of kidney cancer appear in places like your urine or lower back.

Most likely they have to do with your kidney function and tumor growth.

And Here are 5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer that you should to Know

1. You have Hematuria.

The first Signs that may indicate you have Kidney Cancer is Hematuria.

Hematuria or Blood in the urine is the most common signs of kidney cancer

though this could point to a less serious condition, as well.

Blood doesn't always make urine look bright red – a pink,orange or muddy color can also indicate hematuria

and in other cases

Hematuria, appears in 40 to 50 percent of people with kidney cancer

according to the Kidney Cancer Association.

There is such a small amount of blood that only a lab analysis will be able to detect it.

In turn, it's important to see a doctor if you notice a change in the color of your urine

along with any signs of inflammation or pain in the kidney area or the bladder.

2. Persistent Lower Back Pain.

The Second Signs that may indicate you have Kidney Cancer is, Persistent Lower Back Pain.

The kidneys sit right below your back ribs, so when they become inflamed or infected, this is where you may feel the most pain.

Any discomfort or changes in this area should raise suspicions, especially when felt on one side of the body:

as the cancer progresses and the tumor grows, it can put pressure on the surrounding nerves.

Back pain is common in people over 40 years old.

This is usually due to musculoskeletal injury or disk degeneration.

About 41% of people with Kidney Cancer report back pain.

But most people don't experience back pain until the cancer is in the later stages.

The pain can range from a dull ache to a sharp stab on one side of your flank or below the ribs on your back.

Your flank is the area between your lower back and the bottom of the backside of your ribs.

It may also feel like side pain to some people.

But pain doesn't necessarily mean cancer.

Low back issues or weak abdominal muscles can lead to strains in this area,

which you may confuse with something more serious.

The most significant aspect is how long the stabbing pain or nagging ache sticks around

pain that doesn't go away for two weeks see your doctor for further investigation.

3. Abdominal Lump.

The third Signs that may indicate you have Kidney Cancer is Abdominal Lump.

A mass or lump in the abdomen, side, or back can also be a sign of kidney cancer.

Sometimes inflammation or a growth on the kidney will press forward, causing a lump to protrude from the side of your abdomen.

In some cases, the lump will create a visible bulge, but it may be more like a thickened

or firm area that can be felt from the outside or bulging bump under the skin.

About 45 % of people with Kidney Cancer have an abdominal mass.

But kidney lumps are hard to feel,

especially in the early stages.

That's because the kidneys sit deep in the abdomen.

You may even see or feel the lump as the tumor grows.

In many cases, the lump is nearly undetectable without the skilled hand of a doctor;

once they discover the protrusion

they will order an ultrasound or CT scan to get a better look at it.

Lumps should never be ignored.

But Keep in mind that not all lumps are cancer.

Talk to your doctor if you're concerned about a lump around your abdomen.

4. Fatigue.

Fatigue is one of the most common signs of any type of cancer, especially during treatments.

About 70 to 100 percent of people who undergo cancer treatments report fatigue.

fatigue from cancer is different than just feeling tired from lack of sleep.

Cancer-related fatigue is persistent and interferes with daily activities.

It can also intensify as time goes on.

In general, cancer saps energy and interferes with metabolism,

leading to remarkable exhaustion and fatigue that just won't go away.

Moreover, fatigue can be triggered or worsened by other common cancer symptoms, like insomnia, anemia and depression.

Feeling a bit sleepy is one thing, and short bouts of fatigue that can be traced to stress

or a few sleepless nights may not be much to worry about

but when your fatigue begins to interfere with your regular everyday activities and responsibilities

your body could be trying to tell you something serious.

Make an appointment with your doctor if you're feeling unusually tired.

They can run tests to help diagnose the cause and find the right treatment.

5. Swollen Legs.

The Last Signs that may indicate you have Kidney Cancer is Swollen Legs.

In kidney cancer, liver and ovarian cancers,

fluid can begin to build up within the tissues under the skin and above the circulatory system,

causing visible swelling in the lower legs and ankles.

This is known as edema, and it brings a puffy,

heavy feeling that makes it difficult to walk and interferes with your range of motion.

Whether or not you have other signs of edema like rapid weight gain, or a decreased amount of urine,

swelling in the lower extremities

is usually a cause for concern and you need to visit your doctor to rule out a cancerous growth

that's interfering with the natural filtering mechanism of the kidneys.

Well, If you experience any of the following 5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer that I mentioned above,

make an appointment with your health care provider as soon as possible to make sure that your kidney are in good condition.

Most of the Signs of kidney cancer can be the result of other less serious problems.

But these signs should not be ignored, especially if you have more than one of them.

With an early diagnosis

you can increase your chance of successful treatment and improve the long-term outlook of your condition.

Thank you for watching "5 Common Signs of Kidney Cancer".

Early Detection Could Save Your Life Longer.

SUBSCRIBE for more videos.

Hope you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment