Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 12 2018

hello and welcome to a new edition of easy remedies 24 today

We will talk about the next topic always tried to lose weight with remedies

and I never did until I knew this and I was in shock

so do not leave and stay with us until the end of this video

where we will be developing this interesting topic now we go with the

information

and our liver is under its responsibility

a huge mission to process food and extract its toxins however the

the passage of time accompanied by an unbalanced diet can make it stop

function properly as a result we will not have good nutrition what

It will make us accumulate fat and it will be difficult for us to lose weight if we do not attack

At the root this problem with enough time is very likely that its effects

are irreversible that is why in this article we want to show you how

prepare a natural drink to combat these consequences the same you

will help cleanse and purify your liver making it easier to lose weight and

feel better and with more energy we will need three units of lemon

a cup of chopped parsley five celery sticks preparation and use to start

we take a blender and we take the lemon juice celery and parsley and we liquefy it

together after everything is well mixed we add the water and go back to

liquefy a little more with this our drink is ready to take

This liquefied drink should be taken three times a day, especially before each

food the recommended amount to have quick effect is two glasses follows

this routine for three consecutive days resting the next seven days

Repeat the treatment until the expected results are achieved.

shortly after you start drinking this drink you will begin to feel better

that said organ is being purified you will also notice that you will be able to lose weight

easily and without much effort in general you will see and feel much more

healthy than before the green leafy vegetables also

clean your liver what are the watercress arugula spinach Brussels sprouts

endive among others are ideal for cleaning our liver are all rich

in chlorophyll substance that allows us to absorb toxins from the torrent

preventing the liver from reaching the results is that we will have a

much healthier and cleaner organism beets and potent carrots played for

cleanse the liver is another perfect option to cleanse our liver of

the harmful toxins that we ingest daily this juice purifies our

organism helps us lose weight and keeps us healthy and is rich in

flavonoids and beta-carotene both substances promote better

functioning of the liver system this fabulous remedy can put you in

practice anyone three times a day if you think your liver needs a

cleaning uses any of the options the result will be the same

you had an idea of ​​all this share this information with your family and friends

in your social networks do not forget to leave us your opinion in the

comment section subscribe to our channel and like to see you

in a next edition of remedies easy 24 thank you very much

For more infomation >> 🔴✅Como Bajar de Peso y Limpiar el Higado Naturalmente es Fabuloso | Remedio para Adelgazar - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ahorra energía y dinero este verano reduciendo tu cuenta de luz - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Ahorra energía y dinero este verano reduciendo tu cuenta de luz - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía se van de campamento a EEUU - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía se van de campamento a EEUU - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Wasabi, el Potente y Picante Antimicrobiano Natural. Ayuda a evitar la trombosis y el cáncer - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Wasabi, el Potente y Picante Antimicrobiano Natural. Ayuda a evitar la trombosis y el cáncer - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 12 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 16:14.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 12 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

Playa, langostinos y gambas: las vacaciones de la princesa Mette-Marit en Cádiz - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Playa, langostinos y gambas: las vacaciones de la princesa Mette-Marit en Cádiz - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cuándo abrirá el museo dedicado a Joan Sebastian? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> ¿Cuándo abrirá el museo dedicado a Joan Sebastian? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Emotivo: el hincha ciego de Croacia que disfrutará de la final a través de los ojos de su hermano - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Emotivo: el hincha ciego de Croacia que disfrutará de la final a través de los ojos de su hermano - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ask us Anything: Can the TYME Iron Pro Create Any Curl? - Duration: 0:31.

Okay so Christina says that, "This iron looks too good to be true," and she's

wondering if you can actually create any type of style. The answer is yes, you can

go all the way from super super ringlet curls all the way down to super beachy

and anything in between and you can also straighten. All you have to do is know

how to use your tool and if you can't figure it out schedule a STYLE TYME Session.

Feel like the theme here is STYLE TYMES.

It's FREE.

For more infomation >> Ask us Anything: Can the TYME Iron Pro Create Any Curl? - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

¿Por qué a veces existe el distanciamiento entre medios hermanos? - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> ¿Por qué a veces existe el distanciamiento entre medios hermanos? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now Thursday July 12 2018 - Duration: 1:04:53.

For more infomation >> Here & Now Thursday July 12 2018 - Duration: 1:04:53.

-------------------------------------------

José Manuel Figueroa confiesa distanciamiento con sus hermanos - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> José Manuel Figueroa confiesa distanciamiento con sus hermanos - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kookaburras, King Parrots and Rainbow Lorikeets - Duration: 4:49.

Hello everyone, I'm Kerri.

I thought you might like to see some more of our Australian birds.

There are some kookaburras, king parrots, rainbow lorikeets, banana birds and mickey birds.

I hope you enjoy them.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Kookaburras, King Parrots and Rainbow Lorikeets - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Do you know ED MAVERICK? - Duration: 3:42.

While at the moment his name is not well recognized, that does not mean he lacks an incredible talent to make music.

His name is Eddie Saucedo, who composes under the name Ed Maverick.

Ed is the independent music proposal that takes over our week with sounds full of nostalgia, sadness and melancholy.

Paying attention to your music is allowing you to lock yourself in your particular day-to-day vision.

With the clear intention that "the race feels the feeling and starts crying with me",

Maverick is first and foremost a consummate music lover,

and from that, an independent composer and musician who has decided to break through the national scene.

"I like to sing everywhere except at home," says Ed,

whom we imagine sharing tears among those who allow themselves to pay attention.

In 2017, an EP called KASERO EP was added to SoundCloud, which consists of 3 songs

as it describes his name, they are only homemade recordings,

this EP has songs like "April 17 Feliz Pa 'Mi Compa", "Clubmaster Plata" and "Quiero".

Quoting words from Ed himself, he said that as a result of a couple of years playing in norteña and sierreña music groups as drummer and bassist, Ed Maverick emerged:

A new proposal sincere and made with all the heart.

At the beginning of 2018 he leaked a new album that he named "Mix pa llorar en tu cuarto",

of which "Karpe diem" stands out, a theme that with a melancholic guitar

he begins to tell us the story of someone who complains bitterly about how life has treated him in love;

the one who has left him once more, in what seems to be a constant for those who sing.

In addition, bitterly, the character of the song asks for something simpler than what he has lived.

Musically the song is very simple, remembering the work of musicians such as Dromedarios Mágicos and Juan Cirerol.

Just listen to a bit of the song.

We hope to hear much more from Ed Maverick in the future,

who without a problem I see inserting myself well into the taste of the current music scene.

Remember to like the video, subscribe and activate notifications to be aware of each video.

You can follow us on Instagram, which appear on the screen.

For more infomation >> Do you know ED MAVERICK? - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Francisca ya quiere tener hijos (al ver a Ana Patricia feliz con sus bebés) - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Francisca ya quiere tener hijos (al ver a Ana Patricia feliz con sus bebés) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

¡Qué bochorno, Sánchez La secuencia de imágenes que deja en el ridículo más absoluto al nuevo... - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> ¡Qué bochorno, Sánchez La secuencia de imágenes que deja en el ridículo más absoluto al nuevo... - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Results of YMCA free swim test show a high percentage of kids can't swim - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Results of YMCA free swim test show a high percentage of kids can't swim - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Pixie Haircut Step by Step ✂️ (WOMEN TEXTURED CUT 2018) - Duration: 28:01.

For more infomation >> Pixie Haircut Step by Step ✂️ (WOMEN TEXTURED CUT 2018) - Duration: 28:01.

-------------------------------------------

El secreto mejor guardado sobre el PLACER FEMENINO 😱 - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> El secreto mejor guardado sobre el PLACER FEMENINO 😱 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cab driver sentenced for sexually assaulting Miami U. students - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Cab driver sentenced for sexually assaulting Miami U. students - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Data Mining: How You're Revealing More Than You Think - Duration: 11:13.

[♪ INTRO ]

Data. The word is everywhere these days.

Every company is dying to tell you about its big data, data analytics, data privacy, data

warehouse, data lake, data data data data.

At the center of the data mania is data mining—the practice of sifting through all those piles

of information for insights.

Data mining recently made big news with the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

The political consultancy reportedly sucked up data about millions of Facebook users without

their knowledge, then used it to profile and sway voters in the US, UK, and elsewhere.

And similar techniques let companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google work out what

we want to see or buy—sometimes with shocking accuracy.

It's a little creepy.

It's not just ads and politics, either.

Data mining allows airlines to predict who's going to miss a flight; it tells big-box stores

who's pregnant; it helps doctors spot fatal infections; and it's even enabled cell phone

companies to predict massacres in the Congo.

The power of data mining and the hype surrounding it can make it sound like a magic wand—one

that will either save your business or sink democracy.

Of course, data mining doesn't really involve any unicorn hair or phoenix tail feathers.

It's just applied statistics, searching lots of data points for patterns that humans might not spot.

Those patterns are based not on human intuition, but on whatever the data suggests, so sometimes

they can seem incredibly subtle or even alien.

But there's no more magic in data mining than there is in a weather forecast.

In fact, data mining is a lot like meteorology.

Meteorologists aim for two things: first, they want to describe patterns in the weather—to

boil down its massive complexity into a few numbers and equations.

And second, they want to predict Tuesday's weather.

That's the whole point.

Similarly, Spotify's data scientists might be interested in describing medieval rock

fans, recognizing them as a group distinct from nerdcore or freak folk fans — yes, that's a real subgenre.

Ultimately, though, what's most important to companies like Spotify is predicting what

each person wants to listen to.

The key with data mining is that it achieves description and prediction not through careful

study by experts, but by analyzing large amounts of data.

In Spotify's case, that might mean scanning for patterns in genre labels, acoustic attributes,

Internet reviews, and anything else about each track, plus the age, location, friend

group, and other scraps of information about each user.

Data mining is more about spotting patterns than explaining them.

Of course, the words "pattern" and "data" can mean just about anything.

There are no clear definitions for data mining, data science, or big data, and they're sometimes

used interchangeably with each other or with machine learning.

That's why it's so easy to slap these buzzwords onto any project for instant venture

capital karma.

That being said, a few types of techniques consistently earn the "data mining" label.

The most broadly applicable one is classification, where you try to categorize things.

For example, Target famously realized as early as 2002 that they could guess who was pregnant

and send them baby-related coupons.

That's a textbook classification problem: Target needed to assign each customer to one

of two categories: either "probably pregnant" or "probably not pregnant."

Classification typically works in several stages.

First, each example, or instance, has to be broken down into a collection of numerical

attributes, or features.

For a store like Target, an instance might be your mom 7 months before you were born.

The features would be things like "How many bottles of unscented lotion did she buy in

the last three months?

How about in the quarter before that?"

And likewise for zinc supplements, Asian pears, and every other product in the inventory.

The store would also need labels for some chunk of the data—the ground truth about

whether those customers were pregnant.

Target got those labels from baby registries and due dates customers had shared.

Once the data's all lined up, it's time for training.

That's where the system tries to tease out patterns from all the labeled examples.

Learning to classify is such a basic, common need that dozens of algorithms, the mathematical

procedures computer programs follow, have been devised for it.

Which algorithm works best depends on all kinds of factors, like how many categories

there are and how different features are connected to each other.

But many classification algorithms are similar in that they treat each feature as a drop

of evidence for one category or the other.

The features get weights indicating how strongly they boost or weaken someone's chances of

falling into the "yes" category — that they are pregnant, for example.

Those weights are what the system learns during training.

Basically, it's figuring out how informative each attribute is.

Finally, to classify instances the system hasn't seen before, it puts together all

the weighted contributions, and maybe stuffs the resulting number through a bit of mathematical

machinery to slide it up or down.

If the result is negative, that instance goes in the "no" bucket.

If it's positive—load up the crib coupons!

Each individual feature doesn't tell you much.

In fact, many turn out to be irrelevant.

But together they can be really powerful.

Target's approach worked so well that when one customer complained that his teenage daughter

was getting coupons for baby clothes, he ended up apologizing to Target.

Turned out the company knew about his daughter's pregnancy before he did!

Classification is useful any time you want to tell one group of things from another.

Insurance companies use it to guess which elderly patients will die soon so that they

can start end-of-life counseling.

Doctors use it to check whether premature babies are developing dangerous infections,

since the classifier can put together subtle disease indicators before humans would notice any signs.

I could spend all day listing uses for classification, but it's far from the only type of data mining.

One close cousin is known as regression.

And no, that doesn't mean deciding you like Limp Bizkit again.

In regression, instead of predicting a category, the goal is to predict a number.

Take Target again.

They wanted to know not just whether each customer was pregnant, but when to send each coupon

So they managed to estimate due dates, too.

That's a regression question—how many weeks until the customer gives birth.

Regression often depends on dozens or even thousands of variables—the features that

describe each example.

It finds an equation or curve to fit the data points, telling you how high you'd expect

the curve to be given any arbitrary input.

Or in this case, how far away you'd expect the customer's due date to be.

Like in classification, many regression techniques give each feature a weight, then combine the

positive and negative contributions from the weighted features to get an estimate.

And, also like classification, regression is used everywhere.

One of the better-known examples is Google Flu Trends.

In 2008, it began publishing real-time estimates of how many people had the flu based on searches

for words like "fever" and "cough."

Regression is also part of predictive policing software — programs that look at historical

data to guess how likely a crime is to occur in each area.

The third major data mining technique is clustering.

As the name suggests, the goal here is to group data points in a way that helps with the analysis

In the marketing world, clustering emerged in the 1980s—well before data mining—with

the work of a market researcher named Howard Moskowitz.

He struck gold when he realized there wasn't one best pasta sauce.

Consumers showed three distinct types of preferences—and the previously unrecognized group that craved

extra-chunky turned out to be worth millions.

Clustering is often used to analyze market segmentation like this, but to understand

how the techniques work, let's take a different example: eBay.

On ebay, you can get millions of products, from antiques to zip ties.

Even within a single category, like electronics, the selection is overwhelming.

So eBay organizes things into subcategories.

But it's a pain for humans to trawl through all the electronics, identify subcategories,

and assign every product to a subcategory.

Instead, the company can use clustering to automatically group the products.

Again, each product first has to be broken down into numerical features, like how many

times "printer" appears in the description, or who manufactured it.

The simplest clustering method is to guess how many distinct subcategories there should be.

Then you randomly lump items together into that many clusters, and keep shifting items

between groups to make each cluster tighter.

In the end, similar products end up settling into clusters together.

But we don't have to stop there!

The blue and silver versions of the same camera don't really deserve separate listings;

they're variants of the same product.

So in addition to subcategories, it would be nice to find listings to merge.

Sites like eBay can do both simultaneously with a technique called hierarchical clustering.

Rather than a single set of categories, hierarchical clustering produces a sort of taxonomic tree.

For example, it might find that cameras are much more like each other than like TVs.

But within cameras, the DSLRs and point-and-shoots each get their own subgroup, albeit slightly less distinct ones.

And within those are many different models, each with a few variants. (on image)

Companies like Cambridge Analytica use these techniques to look for groups of voters who

will respond to the same kinds of advertising, and Spotify can use them to guess who will like similar music.

The fourth staple of data mining is anomaly detection.

It's basically a special case of classification—identifying instances that are unusual or worrisome.

The IRS uses anomaly detection to spot likely tax evaders, and credit card companies use

it to flag transactions that don't fit your usual buying habits.

It also helps industries with heavy-duty equipment.

For instance, power companies and airlines can see when a generator or jet engine is

starting to vibrate differently than usual.

Some anomalies can be detected just by looking for deviations from averages.

Fancier techniques include looking for instances that don't match any cluster, or comparing

instances with the closest other examples to see if their feature values are far off.

Finally, association learning reveals which birds are of a feather.

The idea is to look through, say, millions of grocery store purchases to see what gets

bought together and when.

A classic example is the Osco drug store chain, which once found that many customers bought

beer and diapers together on Friday evenings.

Contrary to popular legend, the store never acted on this profound insight, but stores

regularly use observations like this to optimize their floor layouts and inventory.

For instance, Walmart discovered that shoppers buy lots of Pop Tarts immediately before hurricanes,

so it started to stock up.

Association learning has broader applications, too.

CellTel, an African cell phone company, realized it could spot impending massacres in the Congo

when everyone nearby started buying prepaid phone cards.

The five strategies we've covered—classification, regression, clustering, anomaly detection,

and association learning—form the backbone of data mining.

What makes them so powerful is that they offer standard mathematical tools you can use for

everything from curating Facebook feeds to optimizing store layouts.

But that ease of use can also lead people astray.

Data mining is just one step in the process of extracting knowledge from data—and it's

all too easy to whip out an algorithm without carefully selecting the data, massaging it

into the right form, and considering how to interpret the results.

Remember Google Flu Trends?

It shut down after a few years, but not because the algorithm was broken.

Search auto completion had totally thrown off the data, and engineers had given it too

much leeway to interpret seasonal words like "snow" as evidence of the flu.

Then there are the queasy social implications of sharing data in the first place, and of

letting companies form such an intimate understanding of our behavior.

In other words … the creep factor.

So as powerful as it is, the math of data mining is just the beginning.

Sometimes the hardest part is all the messy human stuff.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow!

If you're interested in the ways companies can use psychology to learn even more about

you from your data, you can check out our video about that over on the SciShow Psych channel.

[ ♪OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> Data Mining: How You're Revealing More Than You Think - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

rev up your engines, Tyler Carroll says, I got an 01 Dodge

Dakota, it Revs and tries to go even when I'm at stop sign why, okay

a car that revs by itself, there's generally two main problems, one is a

vacuum leak, if you have a vacuum leak with air sucking on the engine, it sucks

in more air and it makes the engine idle higher, so check for vacuum leaks, I have

a very good video called, finding engine vacuum leaks with a cigar, check that out

see if that fixes it, now if it's not that, it's often crudded

up throttle. the throttles open and close to let air into the engine, and if they

get dirt and carbon buildup they'll stick open and then it will make them idle

faster, I got a video for that too it's called, make your car run better with a

little spray cleaner, just type that in watch it, the spray cleaner will cost you

like 12 bucks, you can easily clean it yourself, it's not that big of a deal, so

if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

UofL could change name on Papa John's Cardinal Stadium in fallout of founder's comments - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> UofL could change name on Papa John's Cardinal Stadium in fallout of founder's comments - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Theke Vali Gali Dance || New Haryanvi Dance Video 2018 || Chhaila Music - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Theke Vali Gali Dance || New Haryanvi Dance Video 2018 || Chhaila Music - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Brave Hearts~ Hrabra Srca ~Lyrics , Recital & Video By Sladja Curic - Duration: 3:25.

BRAVE HEARTS, Lyrics written and told by Sladja Curic

Someone will maybe say, That loving you is a sin,

But the only voice that I listen to Is the one that comes within.

When light and darkness collide, They make magical shadows.

Brave hearts and love Bring the earth and sky close.

Beauty, that lives in your eyes, Captured my soul

Just with the simple gaze You overcame me whole

Brave hearts are always Looking beyond the stars

When I met you there I found myself in your eyes

From that day on You are my earth and my sky

Our brave hearts are in love Beyond the stars we fly

HRABRA SRCA, stihove napisala i govori Sladja Curic

Netko ce mozda reci Da je grijeh sto te volim

Ali jedini glas koji ja slusam Je onaj sto ga salje moja dusa

Kad se svjetlost i tama sretnu One stvaraju carobne sjene

Hrabra srca i ljubav Nebo i zemlju priblize

Ljepota koja zivi u tvojim ocima Zarobila je moju dusu

I samo sa jednim pogledom Osvojio si me cijelu

Hrabra srca uvijek Gledaju iznad zvijezda

Kad sam te tamo srela Nasla sam sebe u tvojim ocima

Od tog dana Ti si moja zemlja i moje nebo

Nasa srca vole jedno drugo Iznad zvijezada letimo.

For more infomation >> Brave Hearts~ Hrabra Srca ~Lyrics , Recital & Video By Sladja Curic - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jaké zvířátko se k vám hodí nejvíce? Hvězdy hodně napoví! - Duration: 6:29.

 BERAN (21. 3. až 20. 4.) Už od dětství milujete všechny pejsky, takže váš výběr je naprosto jasný

Nejvíce se k vám však bude hodit plemeno labradora. Má velmi podobné rysy jako vy

Bude to parťák do nepohody, kterému dáte naprosto vše.  BÝK (21. 4. až 21. 5.) Beran je nezávislá osoba, takže by si měl pořídit k sobě takového parťáka

Co takhle kočičku? Ta bude mít totálně na háku, co po ní kdo bude chtít. Budete spolu hezky vycházet

 BLÍŽENCI (22. 5. až 21. 6.) Blíženci si rádi povídají a jsou rádi v centru dění

Měli by si proto pořídit takové zvířátko. Co takhle papoušek? Když se budete cítit osamoceně, bude vám ku pomoci

A ještě se u toho náramně zasmějete.  RAK (22. 6. až 22. 7.) Ze zvěrokruhu je to právě Rak, který je nejcitlivější osobou

Roztomilý křeček pro vás bude proto tou nejlepší volbou. Každý den se budete rozplývat nad tím, jak chroupe svoji potravu

O tyhle malé drobečky se budete umět skvěle starat.  LEV (23. 7. až 22. 8.) Jste výrazná osobnost, která chce být vždy na koni a mít navrch

Zkuste si proto pořídit koně, bude to sice náročnější investice, ale vy s tím problém mít nebudete

Rádi ukazujete, že na to máte.  PANNA (23. 8. až 22. 9.) Pro Panny, které milují pořádek, se nehodí žádné zvíře, které má chlupy

Nejlepší bude, když ve vašem příbytku budete mít velké akvárko s různými druhy rybiček

Vašemu uklizenému bytu navodí krásnou atmosféru.  VÁHY (23. 9. až 23. 10.) Vy než se k něčemu rozhoupete, tak to dlouho trvá

Jste pomalí tvorové a velmi si v tom libujete. Želva je proto nejlepší zvířátko pro vás

Už ji vlastníte?  ŠTÍR (24. 10. až 22. 11.) Intenzivní a jedineční Štíři se nespokojí s jen tak ledajakým mazlíčkem

Zajímavou volbou pro vás bude nějaký netradiční mazlíček. Volba pravděpodobně padne na hada

 STŘELEC (23. 11. až 21. 12.) Střelci jsou poctivky, takže si mohou pořídit i více náročné zvířátko

Díky vaší houževnatosti se u vás budou mít skvěle frentky nebo činčily. Navíc si budete užívat, jak jsou neskutečně hravé a vtipné

 KOZOROH (22. 12. až 20. 1.) Člověk ve znamení Kozoroha je velmi pečlivý a všechno dokáže dotáhnout do konce

Z toho důvodu si může pořídit těžko vychovatelné zvíře, jelikož ho prostě zvládne vychovat

Zkuste klidně i něco exotičtějšího. Třeba opičku.  VODNÁŘ (21. 1. až 20. 2.) Vodnář je velmi bláznivé znamení, takže ho neuspokojí normální věci

Potřebuje něco originálního. Málokdo má místo pejska prasátko a do tohoto extrému půjde jedině vodnář, že?  RYBY (21

 2. až 20. 3.) Ryby jsou občas přecitlivělé. Potřebují někoho, kdo se na ně bude umět navázat a dostane z nich negativní energii

Není tedy od věci si pořídit zakrslého králíka.

For more infomation >> Jaké zvířátko se k vám hodí nejvíce? Hvězdy hodně napoví! - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Real Madrid transfer news: Man Utd think Gareth Bale will join them despite Ronaldo exit - Duration: 2:24.

 Real Madrid have already lost Ronaldo and fears are growing that Bale will follow him out of the Bernabeu door

 Manchester United passed on the chance to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford, with Jose Mourinho wary of being dragged into a bidding war

 Real Madrid star Bale is the one the 55-year-old would prefer to sign, with Mourinho viewing the Wales international as the missing piece in his attacking jigsaw

 United have pursued the player every summer for the last five years but, after Real's Champions League final win over Liverpool, Bale finally gave them encouragement

 "Obviously I need to play," he said. "That hasn't happened this season for one reason or another

 "I was injured for five or six games and I've been fit ever since. "I'll have to sit down in the summer, discuss it with my agent and take it from there

" And Bleacher Report journalist Dean Jones say United are confident they will secure the player's signature

 "Am told the situation with Bale is that United have had encouragement that a deal can happen," he tweeted

 "Nothing to get excited about just yet - but there is some belief that they might be able to get him

"  Bale was full of praise for Mourinho when United and Real met in the Spanish Super Cup last season

 "Jose is a great manager, he's done everything in football," the Real Madrid star said

 "He knows what he's doing and I'm sure he's building a great team for what he hopes to achieve there

" United are optimistic Bale will sign. But Express Sport understands Chelsea's Willian has been earmarked as an alternative if he chooses to stay put

For more infomation >> Real Madrid transfer news: Man Utd think Gareth Bale will join them despite Ronaldo exit - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

ドンキーコングリターンズ3D #25『ランビの悪夢再び!?』Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - Duration: 26:49.

For more infomation >> ドンキーコングリターンズ3D #25『ランビの悪夢再び!?』Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - Duration: 26:49.

-------------------------------------------

Why Can't I Eat Peanut Butter? - Duration: 3:25.

[intro]

Squeaks and I were just talking about our favorite foods!

Some of my favorite foods are pizza and blueberries … and Squeaks really likes french toast!

There are lots of different kinds of foods, some of which you might like,

and some that you might not

And that's okay!

Not everyone has to eat the same thing.

But for some people, there are foods that they really can't eat.

Not because they don't like them, but because it would make them sick or hurt them.

That's because they're allergic to those foods.

Take, for example … peanut butter!

Lots of people are allergic to it.

Maybe you're one of them!

Or there might be someone in your class or your school who can't eat it.

That's because that person is allergic to peanuts—

so they're allergic to peanut butter which is made from peanuts.

If they eat those things, they might have what's called an allergic reaction.

People can have an allergic reaction to almost any kind of food, or even other things, like

dust, or bee stings, or dog fur!

But all allergies have something in common.

They happen because your body thinks the thing you're allergic to is trying to hurt you.

[Squeaks protests]

Yes, you're right, Squeaks, peanut butter isn't really trying to hurt you!

But if you're allergic to it, your body thinks it's dangerous,

and that's what matters.

So it activates a part of your body with a super important job: your immune system.

Every single day, the different parts that make up your body's immune system work together

to try and fight off the germs that can make you sick.

But in people allergic to peanut butter, the immune system makes a mistake!

It treats something that's in peanut butter the same way it would treat a germ or something

else that's trying to hurt you …

… and goes on the attack!

Now, when germs attack a part of your body, that part of your body sends a message to

the immune system — and that message is, there's something attacking us!

The immune system uses special chemicals to spread the word about the attack around the

rest of the body.

These chemicals let other parts of the immune system know that there's something wrong,

so that they're ready to help fight the germs.

If someone with a peanut allergy eats peanut butter — which again, they should never

do — their body releases those chemicals even though it's not really being attacked.

Then, there are lots of things that can happen.

Their body's immune system might try to flood the imaginary attackers out by making

lots of mucus, or snot, and making their eyes water.

That might make them cough, or their eyes water and itch, or their skin bumpy and itchy,

or give them a bellyache, or worse.

It just depends on the person.

Sometimes the effects of an allergic reaction will go away by themselves after a little

while.

But sometimes it takes a special medicine to help to make the person having the reaction

better, and until they get the medicine, the reaction is very dangerous for them.

Even a tiny little bit of peanut butter can give someone who's allergic to it an allergic

reaction.

So it's important to listen if someone says they have a peanut butter allergy—or any

other kind of food allergy!

All this talk about food makes me feel like getting a snack.

Whaddaya say, Squeaks, want to go find some French Toast?

Thanks for joining us!

If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me all summer — and the

rest of the year, too! — hit the subscribe button, and don't forget to check us out

on the YouTube Kids app.

We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!

outro

For more infomation >> Why Can't I Eat Peanut Butter? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

rev up your engines, Tyler Carroll says, I got an 01 Dodge

Dakota, it Revs and tries to go even when I'm at stop sign why, okay

a car that revs by itself, there's generally two main problems, one is a

vacuum leak, if you have a vacuum leak with air sucking on the engine, it sucks

in more air and it makes the engine idle higher, so check for vacuum leaks, I have

a very good video called, finding engine vacuum leaks with a cigar, check that out

see if that fixes it, now if it's not that, it's often crudded

up throttle. the throttles open and close to let air into the engine, and if they

get dirt and carbon buildup they'll stick open and then it will make them idle

faster, I got a video for that too it's called, make your car run better with a

little spray cleaner, just type that in watch it, the spray cleaner will cost you

like 12 bucks, you can easily clean it yourself, it's not that big of a deal, so

if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Susurro vuestros nombres! Asmr español - Duration: 19:47.

For more infomation >> Susurro vuestros nombres! Asmr español - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ask us Anything: Can I Curl My Naturally Curly Hair? - Duration: 0:38.

So Rae doesn't use the TYME Iron and she is saying that her hair is curly and she

always has to straighten it before she curls. She's wondering if she can avoid that.

That's one of my favorite things about this iron. Is that if you have

naturally curly or wavy hair you just go right into curling and your curls will

turn out super smooth and it'll look like you flat ironed before you curled.

And they last multiple days.

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Natural curl.

TYME curl.

For more infomation >> Ask us Anything: Can I Curl My Naturally Curly Hair? - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Wimbledon 2018: 'I don't want to limit myself' - Serena retains perspective on Court record - Duration: 6:42.

Wimbledon 2018: 'I don't want to limit myself' - Serena retains perspective on Court record

23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams broke Stefanie Graf's Open Era record in her last major final appearance at the 2017 Australian Open, and immediately faced questions about Margaret Court's all-time record at Wimbledon.

"To be perfectly honest, I haven't thought about that this tournament," she said, responding to the first question in her semifinal press-conference after beating Julia Goerges, 6-2, 6-4.

"Not even once actually.

In fact, I've probably forget about it.

"I think that's a good thing because I put so much pressure on myself when I was trying to get to 18, then the rest, it was so much.

But as I said in the past couple years, I don't want to limit myself.

I think that's what I was doing in the past, I was limiting myself.

"It's just a number.

I want to get as many as I can, starting with -- I still have a match to win, so I'm not even there yet.".

It took Williams three tries to tie Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert's shared record of 18 major titles, finally matching the famed Americans at the 2014 US Open.

From there, it took less than two years to catch Graf at the 2016 Wimbledon Championships, where she beat Angelique Kerber in straight sets.

"I never thought about that," she said when asked whether she felt like royalty at the All England Club.

"There's a lot I haven't thought about today.

That's pretty cool.

Honestly, I'm just me.

I don't feel any different.

I know that sounds weird, but I don't.

That's an attitude I always want to keep, something I want to teach my daughter to always just have this humility.

We're all human.

That's kind of how I think.".

Not long after breaking Graf's record in Melbourne, Williams left the tour to marry husband Alexis Ohanian, enduring multiple health struggles as she gave birth to daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr."It's no secret I had a super tough delivery.

I lost count after, like, four surgeries because I was in so many surgeries.

It was just routine every day, I had to have a new surgery.

"Because of all the blood issues I have, I was really touch-and-go for a minute.

I didn't actually know until after my agent, Jill [Smoller], who is actually more of a friend, but she was saying how much stress it was.

I'm glad no one told me at the time I was going through that.

Yeah, it was tough.

There was a time I could barely walk to my mailbox.".

Serena returned to tour less than a year after the birth, playing sister Venus at the BNP Paribas Open and returning to Grand Slam play at this year's Roland Garros.

"In the last 16 months, I've played four tournaments, and was carrying another human half that time.

It's interesting," she said of others' expectations.

"But when I wasn't a favorite, I was kind of upset about that.

It's like, 'C'mon, what can make me happy?' Have to figure out which I prefer.".

Serena and Kerber split their two major meetings back in 2016, with the German winning her first Grand Slam title at the Australian Open in three sets over the American, who is ready for another challenge as she plays for an eighth Wimbledon trophy and 24th overall.

"This is a different one.

She's playing so well.

I think she's incredibly confident.

Yeah, I have to be ready for the match of my life.".

For more infomation >> Wimbledon 2018: 'I don't want to limit myself' - Serena retains perspective on Court record - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Eve Says She's Ready to 'be more open' on Social Media - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Eve Says She's Ready to 'be more open' on Social Media - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Emmy Nominated for Outstanding Variety Sketch series | I Love You, America on Hulu - Duration: 0:16.

Who deserves love?

You do.

Before you judge somebody, think about how they didn't choose

the life they were given.

And then also, don't be a di--

For more infomation >> Emmy Nominated for Outstanding Variety Sketch series | I Love You, America on Hulu - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

St Germain on the Purpose of Our Human Life - Duration: 1:00.

Dina asks, 'Dear Saint Germain what is the reason for our experiencing life as

humans? Is it what we know or call God to know itself and experience? And what role

do we play in the overall universal plan and growth?' "Primarily you are here for

Ascension, you are here to be helpful, you are here to love, you're here to remember

your divinity within the law of grace."

'Thank you.'

For more infomation >> St Germain on the Purpose of Our Human Life - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Say goodbye to knee pain and joints ➜ With that I deleted 7 years of pain in one day - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Say goodbye to knee pain and joints ➜ With that I deleted 7 years of pain in one day - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

The 'Don't Dwell' meme situation. - Duration: 0:59.

hi

i didn't think i'd have to make a video about this until now

and it makes me so sad that it has come to this

because of some immature people

so, the 'don't dwell' meme

y'know, my shitty original meme that only got views because baked potonion did it

well, there was actually another dont dwell meme before mine made by flawless sardine

and recently she's been getting so much hate

because people are saying her version isnt original

and that shes copying me

they are even saying she should kill herself ):

first of all, flawless sardine made her video before mine

so how could she copy me?

hers was posted on the 9th of February

and mine was posted on the 14th

when i made my version i didnt know about flawless sardines

second of all, the memes are different, which means that they are BOTH original memes

you can have two memes with the same song and name, as long as they have different movements

which mine and flawless sardines do

her version is original

my version is original

please dont send flawess sardine hate

she literally dID NOTHING WRONG

and she doesn't deserve the amount of distasteful comments she is receiving

thank you

For more infomation >> The 'Don't Dwell' meme situation. - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

So Long - Duration: 3:21.

So Long (Ezekiel's song) July 12, 2018

Lamb of God, Holy Lamb of God How You take away my sin,

And You cover me with grace and mercy always.

King of Israel.

Lamb of God, Holy Lamb of God Bright and Morning Star,

Shine above the heavens.

Lord of Ages, Rose of Sharon.

My Messiah Oh, my Fortress.

For more infomation >> So Long - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Unexpected Gaming finds at Five Below! - Duration: 1:28.

I made an unplanned stop in my local five below store this week.

It's not really a gaming store, but it had been a reliable source of several toys to

life products.

Lego Dimensions, Skylanders, Marvel Playmation (these are pretty nice figures even if you

don't have the system.

But today I found an unexpected display of amiibo.

They are just the animal crossing amiibo, but still, I've never found amiibo here

before.

And on the opposite side, The most recent Skylanders, full game and sets.

Admittedly, these aren't the most sought after items, that's how they ended up in

a close-out store, but if you wanted to add these to your collection on the cheap, this

would be a good way to do it.

I don't really need this, my deluxe starter pack included them, but for 5 bucks.

It's hard to turn down.

My store only has the Wii U and XBox one versions of the game, but their website says that the

PS4 version is also available.

I also saw these clearanced off at my Walmart recently, for $15, and that was including

the Nintendo Switch version.

I just wanted to share these finds.

My video game collection would never have been able to grow as large as it is if I weren't

able to find bargains such as these on so many occasions.

I'm experimenting with shorter, more timely content on my channel this week, let me know

what you think.

What's been some of your best gaming deals?

Did you get Guitar Hero Live for $5 here earlier this year?

I'd like to hear about it.

For more infomation >> Unexpected Gaming finds at Five Below! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Quitting 🔶 Little People, Big World Because It's God's Plan?🔶Audrey Roloff - Duration: 3:41.

In a heartbreaking move, Jeremy and Audrey Roloff have announced their departure from

Little People, Big World .

Jer was the first to break the soul-crushing news.

Now, Audrey is thanking fans for their support -- and shedding a little more insight on why

they're stepping back from the camera.

Audrey took to Instagram to repeat the news.

Not everyone who follows her also follows Jer.

"In case you didn't see our annoucement over on @jeremyroloff's IGTV," Audrey's

post begins.

Auj announces: "This past season was our last season of filming for Little People Big World."

We already knew from Jeremy's post, but ... repetition doesn't make this news any easier to swallow.

"I know it's been a shorter run for me," Audrey acknowledges.

"For Jeremy it's been 14 years!,"

He did, in part, grow up on reality television.

Audrey continues: "but I've shared some pretty big life moments on #LPBW"

For example, she lists how Little People, Big World viewers got to see her go through

the process of "getting engaged,"

Audrey also recalls how viewers were treated to "our wedding day."

She mentions that she was on the show for "the launch of @beating50," which is definitely

more exciting for her than for your average viewer.

Auj recounts how fans followed her and Jeremy for "3 moves" and "a remodel."

And of course, fans got to see her "finding out we were having a baby girl, and becoming

a new mom!"

Where would any of us be without precious Ember Jean ?

Audrey continues, thanking her fans: "I am so thankful for the encouragement, kindness,

and support that each of you have shown to our family."

"We are forever grateful for the run we've had," she says, almost wistfully.

"But," she says, she and Jeremy are "Excited to focus on what we feel the Lord is calling

us to!"

"You guys are the most loyal fans," Auj gushes.

"Thank you for respecting our decision.

And thanks to TLC for putting up with us"

She follows that with a winky-face emoticon.

Audrey wasn't done, however.

She had another major shout-out.

"Mostly, I am so proud of my husband," she writes.

"Who has grown up in the public eye and yet remained grounded, wise, and steadfast in

his faith."

Growing up in the public eye can be a challenge, but we're not sure how it would challenge

his faith or wisdom.

Unless ... was this some sort of jab at the agnostic Jacob Roloff ?

"This decision is one that I respect him for immensely," Audrey says.

"'Here's hail to the rest of the road!'

I love you Farmer."

Audrey, an outspoken Christian, then cites:

"Psalm 20:7 #journeyofjerandauj #beating50percent"

Psalm 20:7 refers to how some may trust in mundane things of the world to see them on

their journeys, but Christians trust in their God.

Appropriate, given the subject matter.

Though, with Audrey's phrasing, some fans may be asking themselves -- did Audrey and

Jeremy quit the show because they believe that God wanted them to?

Audrey and Jeremy Roloff: 19 Moments We'll Never, Ever Forget

Start Gallery

For more infomation >> Quitting 🔶 Little People, Big World Because It's God's Plan?🔶Audrey Roloff - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

REAL SUMMER MORNING ROUTINE 2018 | WHAT I ACTUALLY DO - Duration: 3:55.

Hey there you guys what's up

welcome back to my channel

If you're new here my name's Anna

and if you couldn't tell by the title

I'm coming at you with a

realistic summer morning routine

the first thing I do in the morning

I wake up but I wasn't actually

awake here since I had to

set up the camera first

With that being said I just

check what notifications I have

on my phone before I roll out of bed

even though it's a bad habit

I'm trying to get myself out of

Because it's summer,

I have more time in the morning which means

I get to stretch and other

things that I wouldn't have time to do

during the school year

This is also something I do before

going to bed at night

Something I've been doing recently with my

boyfriend, Michael, is going on runs

in the morning or afternoon this

just so happened to be one of the mornings

we weren't going

My bunny, Jupiter, always gets so ansy

when he sees me in the morning because

he knows that's when he gets his pellets

and vegetables

While I'm at it, I always go upstairs

to chop up his vegetables and

as he's eating, I always make sure

to get myself something

As for my breakfast, I'm not

usually hungry first thing in the morning

but I know breakfast is the most

important meal of the day

so that's why I go for things that are light

and full of protein

and preferably healthy

although that doesn't mean it happens all the time

I'm typically more of a night showerer

I, at the very least, follow through with

my skincare routine

I have very sensitive skin

so I try to get things that are catered

towards that and not super damaging

especially since I just dyed my hair

I don't always have coffee in the morning

But if any of you know me in real life you would

know that I love iced coffee

So I'm going to show you guys

how I make some bomb iced coffee

First thing, some cold brew coffee

or you can brew it yourself

some creamer

and also some Hershey's caramel syrup

There's no exact measurements to this

As you might be able to tell by my

first taste test,

things weren't quite right

that's why I added a bit more espresso in there

I think I got a little carried away with all the creamer

And then I moved onto my skincare routine

because I hate the feeling of dry skin

I already have a nighttime acne-prone

skincare routine up on my channel

but be sure to stay tuned for a

morning one

It is on its way

And I'll be the first one to say

that I hate how makeup feels

no matter what season but

especially in the summer

If I want to do a natural look,

I'll put on BB cream

and mascara but most

days I don't wear makeup at all

Then after enjoying my breakfast,

and a bit of my coffee

I'll move on to picking out my outfit

whether it be a clean pair of pajamas

or comfortable day clothes

Today I braided my hair back

but that's all behind the scenes

Something more important

I like to start and end my days by

creating a game plan

by journalling and writing in my planner

I like to take advantage of the nice

days we have here in Washington

since we don't get many of them

and to start my day off on a positive note

I just want to thank you guys for watching

I recently hit 10,000 views

So thank you guys for being so supportive

I'll see you all next week

Subscribe and watch more of my videos

and stay connected through my socials

For more infomation >> REAL SUMMER MORNING ROUTINE 2018 | WHAT I ACTUALLY DO - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Street Epistemology: Emily | Evading the Method - Duration: 28:14.

Doing good.

Interview?

Um, sure.

I haven't.

I think karma would work.

I definitely believe in karma.

Yeah, I was going to record a video.

Singing.

That's a cool camera.

Are you going to be, like, really in-depth?

Okay.

So, like, what are the questions regarding?

Karma?

Yeah.

Sure.

I just don't know how well I'm gonna...

...perform for you.

It's permissible in this situation

to do that if you want.

Okay.

Just do a couple covers real quick in there.

If you don't get nervous,

that's how you know your heart is not really in it.

Is the belief is karma

dependent on the belief in a God?

I don't know, it's just like...

experience.

I think that's what it is, too.

Those outcomes or those...

That's what karma's labeled.

I would go to 100.

That's what I label every time

I know

something that I've done wrong

is like

what I receive

and then your future

is karma.

Like generational curses and...

and stuff.

Generational curses?

Mmm-hmm.

What is that?!

It's kind of bad.

Seems like a lot of pressure to put on one's own self.

In hindsight, I wish we pursued this concept a bit more, and if she felt any anxiety because of it.

'Cause I feel like other people's karma can play on our karma, too.

I mean, I see it in that sense, like...

You know, uh...

He was this type of person with his gift.

And...

that's where the generational

curse comes in and the karma comes back

and it's like...

I'm still

battling with

the negative energies that you released

or the positive energy that you released.

I still carry that.

And, you know,

I still have to outlive that

and fulfill it

and try to break those chains.

Okay.

<notice her mirroring face-touch>

How are you deciding what to label it?

How are you deciding to label it as karma?

"But how can you label it as karma?"

is what you're saying.

"How can I "leave" it at karma?"

"Label it."

Yes!

Exactly!

How could you be 100 percent sure

that it's karma

and it's just not

a good thing that just happened to you?

I don't know.

That's...

That's my perspective of it.

I think that's just

I don't know,

what I learned

and what I...

what fed me at that moment.

That's what I live by.

I feel.

Who fed it

to you?

I can't even say it was a specific person.

Maybe reading

several series of books.

Just watching other testimonies.

Just seeing it

in other people

and other things and

actually experiencing it.

Do you know what I'm saying?

You live it.

It's something that you live.

So I...

...chose to practice it.

You know?

If it wasn't karma,

and it was something else,

Labeled something else?

Just the name?

Or the whole action of it?

The whole...

Well, that's a good question.

'Cause I feel like,

whatever that is

and if it was called something else

in the past, like

I'd still believe it.

Yeah.

That is what that is.

Well, I'm wondering.

What if a person decided to just label this as a coincidence?

Mmm-hmm.

And they don't label it as karma.

Well, then I would just...

create positive coincidences.

into the world.

So that way those positive coincidences

will come back.

You're comfortable labeling it anything...

Whatever comes back

and it's negative, it's like,

"Well,

there's what happened."

"This is may be the cause of this."

You know?

Okay.

"May be the cause of it."

Mmm-hmm.

You're not 100 percent sure that it is

the cause of it?

I would say, "Yes."

That's my belief.

<chest-camera dies>

Is it something that you want to believe in?

You do this...

because you want to learn more?

or like

you're curious.

That's a great question.

State your purpose!

I'm just wondering!

Who would you say it was?

Maybe it was because you took too long

to put air in the tire

or you didn't rotate it.

Yeah!

It would still be your karma

because like you're still

letting things like

not be positive

or like not

help you towards that goal.

Well, it's a practice!

Why did you run over a piece of glass?

But it happened to you!

Why are you drawing the connection between

the piece of glass being run over

and tying it to the previous action?

Or do you?

Do you have a way to know for sure

that this is really...

karma?

Could a person be good

and put out good energies

and just have a really shitty life

and get flat tires all the time?

It could.

It's about breaking those generational curses again.

Stuff that was like,

your

your crosses to bear.

For more infomation >> Street Epistemology: Emily | Evading the Method - Duration: 28:14.

-------------------------------------------

Sigma Octantis - niebo południowej półkuli i problem płaskiej ziemi. - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Sigma Octantis - niebo południowej półkuli i problem płaskiej ziemi. - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Sara Gilbert's 'huge congratulations' to Laurie Metcalf on Emmy Nomination for 'Roseanne' - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Sara Gilbert's 'huge congratulations' to Laurie Metcalf on Emmy Nomination for 'Roseanne' - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Killing Giants (Sermon & Speed Draw) - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Killing Giants (Sermon & Speed Draw) - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

How the OSI Model Works | Network Fundamentals Part 3 - Duration: 16:51.

hello this is IT have you tried turning off and on again no I'm just having a

problem with the server I can't even pin it yeah that sounds

like a layer three problem I don't do those bye aside from being the worst

support call in history what else is interesting about this the support

officer mentioned layers he is talking about a layer of the OSI model but what

does this mean and why is it important to us that's what we're here to discuss

in this video all devices on the network have Network hardware and software they

need to speak a common language that is one host needs to communicate in a way

that another host can understand these languages are called protocols which we

discussed a little in the last two videos but there isn't just one protocol

that makes the magic happen several protocols need to work together to get

the job done but trying to track how they all interact can get complicated

and that's why we have Network models they help us to understand how

everything fits together we're going to go off on a tangent for a little while

and use an analogy to describe the layered model think about sending a

letter or a package there's a lot of parts to this process some of which you

don't even see we're going to use this process to explain how models work

to start with you write a letter you then take that letter and put it in an

envelope you write the sender address on the back and the receivers address on

the front you put a stamp on the letter now you take it to the local post office

the staff there will work out where it needs to go and put it on the right

truck anything gets delivered to the destination post office a postman takes

the letter and delivers it to your friend's house what we've done here is

we've built a model this describes how each of these parts interact but the

details underneath may change for example maybe we're not writing a letter

maybe we're sending a package the address may be local or may be

international this of course changes the number of steps we'll need when we're

ready to send the letter we could take it to the post office or drop another

post box maybe a private courier will come and pick it up or perhaps a bike

messenger will be involved it can then be taken to assassination by truck plane

ship or some other combination of transport and finally it may be

delivered to a house a business or to a p.o box the important part here is that

we can take a model and we can use it to understand the overall process we don't

need to know any specific details to start with but the model can help us to

understand them in the end the OSI model can help us to understand the network it

breaks the network up into seven layers these layers are physical Data Link

Network transport session presentation and application and if that's a bit

tricky to remember think of this mnemonic please do not throw sausage

pizza away I know it's a bit silly but it helps us to remember the layers and

their order notice that these are all generic layers there's no Ethernet layer

or email layer the OSI model is not about specific technologies but rather

how they fit into the network stack imagine that we have an application on

one host that needs a send data to an application on another host let's now

see how this data moves through the OSI model the

data as the application sees it starts at the application layer this is where

Network api's and apps that access the network live for example this includes

FTP and web browsing the data needs to be in a format that can be easily

understood that's what the presentation layer is for anything related to data

formats lives here such as image and video files the session layer tracks

application processes this includes remote procedure calls and service

requests think of this layer as building a session between a local application

and a remote one you can probably see that the session presentation and

application layers work with very large pieces of information but that doesn't

work well for lower layers for instance what if the data you're transferring is

very large maybe this doesn't seem like a problem on the surface but what

happens if you get right to the end of the transfer and the connection is

interrupted you would have to start the whole transfer again also any other

application that wants to use the network would have to wait until his

transfer is complete fortunately there's a way around this when the data reaches

the transport layer it is broken into manageable chunks now if there's a

problem with the data only one chunk of data needs to be resent not the entire

file also apps can take turns at sending chunks of data rather than one app

hogging the hosts resources this is called multiplexing sometimes we need to

add more information adding the destination address is an example of

this any information we add to the front of our data is called the header any

information we add to the back is called a trailer as you can see each piece of

data gets bigger and bigger as it moves through the network stack eventually the

data reaches the physical layer where it is transmitted over cable or Wireless to

a remote host the remote hosts receive the data at the physical layer the

process is then reversed the data flows back up through the layers each layer

does its job removing headers and trailers and

hurting the data until it is in a form that the application can understand can

you see here that each layer will only communicate with the layer above and the

layer below each layer has its own job to do and doesn't get involved with

other layers are then to pass and receive data you can probably see how

this makes it easy to combine different protocols to achieve different tasks now

I'm going to pose you a scenario you're working in the network team and users

are complaining that a new high bandwidth application is causing the

network to slow down which layer do you think needs to be addressed well I'm

gonna leave that for you to think about I'll put the answer on the website if

you're curious will now take a closer look at what each layer does afterward

we'll run through an example of how this might work developers and application

specialists spend a lot of time in the upper layers this starts with the

application layer this is not strictly the application itself but rather it's

how the application accesses the network some examples of this include web

browsing accessing emails and transferring files it also includes

management sessions like ssh telnet and RTP the application may contain a lot of

data this data may not always make sense to the rest of the network so the

presentation layer helps by converting it if needed

this conversion may also include services like encryption and compression

file formats also live here including images and video files an application

may need to talk to several other endpoints so it is important to track

where these conversations are occurring each of these conversations is called a

session it's not surprising that this is handled at the session layer traffic you

would see here includes a requests to remote services you may have heard of

session control protocol or SCP it leaves at this layer to the transport

layer is used to transport traffic between processors on to endpoints

you've probably heard of TCP and UDP these are the most common protocols used

at this layer earlier we were talking about how data large enough needs to be

taken and broken into manageable blocks that's part of what this layer does

generally we call this block of data a segment technically if you're using TCP

each block is called a segment but if you're using UDP each block is called a

Datagram so now we have many blocks of data probably going to different hosts

for different applications so how can we track what goes where the answer is

through port numbers each flow of data has a port number associated with the

source and destination host these values are added as part of a header to each

block of data this may be easier through an example a web server will use port 80

to listen for web traffic a workstation will send a request to the web server

with port 80 in the header it will also select a source port and send that along

as well the web server will send a response back to the workstation using

its port as the destination but to send information from one host to another we

need some form of addressing in addition to that we need a way to route through

the network that's what the network layer is for one of the common protocols

we see here is the Internet Protocol or IP this layer adds yet another header in

the case of IP this includes the source and destination addresses once this is

done the block of data is now called a packet now we need to think about

getting data from one device to another this is where the data link layer comes

in notice that the goal is to get data from one device to another this layer

does not try to get data to the end device that's the responsibility of

layers 3 & 4 part of this includes establishing a logical link between the

devices on the same network segment we need to have a logical link as devices

probably aren't directly connected they're usually connected with a shared

medium like a switch or over Wi-Fi a well-known protocol here is Ethernet

which uses MAC addresses yet another header is added which in the case of

Ethernet includes the source and destination Mac's a trailer may also be

added we error correction information once the

header and trailer are added this block is now called a frame as data moves

across the network it will likely pass through one or more routers as each of

these routers are a separate device the destination layer 2 addresses will

change with each hop but the destination layer 3 address will remain the same the

data link layer is special as it contains two sub layers the logical link

control sub layer is responsible for translating between the network layer

and the data link layer the media access control sub layer is the part that's

responsible for adding headers and trailers to the packet creating the

frame it's also responsible for error correction and finally the physical

layer this concerns itself with the physical components of the network this

includes radio frequencies and channels pulsing light pins electrical signals

and standards of copper cabling further this means that the physical layer is

responsible for encoding information in a way that can be understood for example

what electrical signals represent a 1 or a 0 or what if Wireless is used if you

want to dig deeper into this topic the CCENT guide is quite good also I have

more information on my website and I'll include a link to both of those in the

description so is this making sense to you tell me which layers do each of

these items live in I'll put the answers on the website of course

and mole around it pause the video and see if you can match the layer with the

description

how would you like to see an example of how this works well protocols these days

do not fit the OSI model exactly remember it's just a reference model to

help us but still let's try looking at a client sending a request to a web server

for a web page on the client side the web browser is the application a user

opens a web browser and types in a URL the web browser uses a protocol called

HTTP to prepare the request this request is the data that needs to be sent to the

server HTTP doesn't simply fit into one layer if you're sitting in exam HTTP is

considered an application layer protocol however practically it spans a few

layers so we'll say that it's an upper layers protocol it creates the request

that we want to send and it makes sure any special characters were sending up

properly encoded HTTP doesn't really manage a session in the upper layers

that's managed by the transport layer at this layer a protocol called TCP is used

one of the first things that TCP will do is break the data into segments we're

only talking about a small request here so TCP shouldn't really need to break up

anything in our particular case it does still need to create the session we were

just talking about the first part of this is assigning port numbers HTTP

usually uses port 80 on the server side this is the destination port the client

simply generates a random port number and uses this as the source port these

port numbers are added to the data in the form of header TCP then stores all

this information in memory this is how it keeps track of this session and knows

which application is waiting for the response now the network will add

addressing information in our case we're using IP addressing it firstly needs to

know where to send the request which you can get from the URL this becomes the

destination address it also needs the address of the client so the web server

will know who to respond to this is the source address these addresses are add

to the segment as a header they are also stored in memory along with port numbers

to track the session but you've probably noticed that the client and server are

not directly connected they're on different networks were to join by a

router so the packet can't be sent straight to the server it needs to be

sent to the router first in our data link layer we have the Ethernet protocol

this creates a logical session with the router Ethernet we'll create a header

for the packet containing the routers MAC address as the destination and the

clients MAC address as the source notice that we don't need any MAC addresses for

the switch a simple switch operates at layer two it's only their two forward

frames to the correct device Ethernet also includes a small piece of error

correction information call the CRC at the end of the packet and finally it's

time to convert the frame into bits and put them on the wire to be transmitted

our data moves through the switches without being altered and arrives at the

router the router then takes out the source and destination MAC addresses it

now puts the server's mac as the destination and its own MAC as the

source and sends the packet on it also generates new error checking information

the service NIC receives the electrical signals from the cable at the data link

layer the server will check that there are no errors with the frame by checking

the trailer if all is good it strips off the layer two header and trailer and

inspects the IP address information at layer 3 it will check that this packet

was indeed meant for itself and it will store the source and destination IP

addresses in memory so it can reply later it now strips the layer 3 header

off and looks at the source and destination ports it will store these

ports in memory along with the IP addresses in this way it has also

established a session with the client it sees that the destination port was port

80 and it knows that it has web server software listening on port 80 the data

is then given to the correct application and HTTP will take it from there

the server will of course want to send a response it will go through the same

process to send out over to the client the next video of

this series we'll take a look at how IP addressing works I hope to see you there

For more infomation >> How the OSI Model Works | Network Fundamentals Part 3 - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정이 남편 도경완에 대한 아낌없는 애정을 표했다 - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> 장윤정이 남편 도경완에 대한 아낌없는 애정을 표했다 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

POUPANÇA TÁ MELHOR QUE BOLSA DE VALORES?? ONDE INVESTIR E QUAL O MELHOR INVESTIMENTO PARA 2018? - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> POUPANÇA TÁ MELHOR QUE BOLSA DE VALORES?? ONDE INVESTIR E QUAL O MELHOR INVESTIMENTO PARA 2018? - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

DICA IMPERDÍVEL PARA INICIANTES APRENDA COMO FAZER O SOLO ESTOU APAIXONADO DANIEL SOLAR VIOLÃO TABS - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> DICA IMPERDÍVEL PARA INICIANTES APRENDA COMO FAZER O SOLO ESTOU APAIXONADO DANIEL SOLAR VIOLÃO TABS - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Step into Summer 4-Day Sale at O'Krent Floors thru July 12 - July 15 | SA Live | KSAT 12 - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Step into Summer 4-Day Sale at O'Krent Floors thru July 12 - July 15 | SA Live | KSAT 12 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fiitu - Ninguém - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Fiitu - Ninguém - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Placa de vídeo: pra que serve? | Canal da Lu - Magalu - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Placa de vídeo: pra que serve? | Canal da Lu - Magalu - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Globo muda todo o Vídeo Show, escala três apresentadoras e dois novos integrantes - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> Globo muda todo o Vídeo Show, escala três apresentadoras e dois novos integrantes - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

¿Por qué a veces existe el distanciamiento entre medios hermanos? - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> ¿Por qué a veces existe el distanciamiento entre medios hermanos? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

KIDS DANCE HIP HOP DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY DANCE INDONESIA - Duration: 5:31.

KIDS DANCE HIP HOP DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY DANCE INDONESIA

For more infomation >> KIDS DANCE HIP HOP DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY DANCE INDONESIA - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

rev up your engines, Tyler Carroll says, I got an 01 Dodge

Dakota, it Revs and tries to go even when I'm at stop sign why, okay

a car that revs by itself, there's generally two main problems, one is a

vacuum leak, if you have a vacuum leak with air sucking on the engine, it sucks

in more air and it makes the engine idle higher, so check for vacuum leaks, I have

a very good video called, finding engine vacuum leaks with a cigar, check that out

see if that fixes it, now if it's not that, it's often crudded

up throttle. the throttles open and close to let air into the engine, and if they

get dirt and carbon buildup they'll stick open and then it will make them idle

faster, I got a video for that too it's called, make your car run better with a

little spray cleaner, just type that in watch it, the spray cleaner will cost you

like 12 bucks, you can easily clean it yourself, it's not that big of a deal, so

if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's What I Think About Car Engine Idle Problems in 1 Minute - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

VERSENE VERSENE ORJİNAL! VERMİCEKMİŞ!..KALPTİR O - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> VERSENE VERSENE ORJİNAL! VERMİCEKMİŞ!..KALPTİR O - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kenan Doğulu - Issız Ada (Official Video) #VayBe - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Kenan Doğulu - Issız Ada (Official Video) #VayBe - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

El secreto mejor guardado sobre el PLACER FEMENINO 😱 - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> El secreto mejor guardado sobre el PLACER FEMENINO 😱 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

乐华七子快本首秀,范丞丞一个动作引争议,网友:难怪他能火! - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> 乐华七子快本首秀,范丞丞一个动作引争议,网友:难怪他能火! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Real Madrid manda representante a Santos para negociar com o pai de Neymar - Duration: 6:13.

Após perder Cristiano Ronaldo para a Juventus, o Real Madrid está focado na missão de trazer um novo astro para seu elenco

E o nome de Neymar, desejo antigo, é um dos mais fortes nos bastidores. Nos últimos dias, o clube merengue enviou um representante oficial a Santos, onde está a família do atacante, com um objetivo claro: ir atrás de Neymar da Silva Santos, pai e empresário de Neymar Jr

A intenção é estabelecer contato e começar a negociar uma possível transferência, conforme apurou o GloboEsporte

com junto a fontes próximas à situação. O representante é o agente Juni Calafat, que cuida dos negócios sul-americanos do Real - ele que liderou as contratações de Vinicius Jr

e Rodrygo, por exemplo. As conversas estão em andamento. O caso, no entanto, é bem complicado

Como não existe multa rescisória para deixar o PSG e o contrato vai até o meio de 2022, o principal obstáculo do Real Madrid é convencer - ou fazer Neymar convencer - o xeque Nasser Al-Khelaifi a negociar seu principal jogador

E neste momento isso parece improvável. Neymar entrou de férias após eliminação do Brasil na Copa (Foto: John Sibley / Reuters) Um ano atrás, Neymar protagonizou uma grande polêmica envolvendo seu futuro

Decidiu deixar o Barcelona e viu o PSG pagar a multa rescisória de 222 milhões de euros para contratá-lo

A chance de deixar a sombrar de Messi e o projeto desafiador falaram mais alto. Agora há uma diferença crucial: não existe multa rescisória para que ele saia do PSG - na França isso não é permitido

Ou seja, o fiel da balança é Nasser Al-Khelaifi. Para o craque deixar o clube, terá de convencer o dono

E por que o poderoso xeque árabe aceitaria vender seu camisa 10, que lhe custou o maior investimento da história do futebol, depois de apenas uma temporada? - Talvez não nesta próxima janela, mas acho que em algum momento essa ida dele para o Real Madrid vai acontecer - disse uma fonte próxima ao jogador

Neymar tem bom ambiente no elenco do PSG e muita amizade principalmente com os brasileiros - Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva e Marquinhos

Porém, há dois pontos que o incomodam no futebol francês: a falta de competitividade no âmbito nacional e a violência exagerada

O camisa 10 apanhou bastante na temporada e enxerga certa conivência da arbitragem, ao contrário do que acontece na Espanha, por exemplo

+ Leia também --- Saída de CR7 do Real aumenta chance de Neymar ficar no PSG; entenda Namoro antigo A relação de Neymar com o Real Madrid é antiga

Aos 13 anos, passou por um período de testes no centro de treinamento do clube e foi aprovado, mas decidiu voltar ao Brasil

Aos 16, quando se profissionalizou, outra vez veio à tona o interesse dos espanhóis, e houve nova negativa

E a vez em que o casamento ficou mais próximo foi em 2013, com uma proposta ainda mais vantajosa do que a do Barcelona, mas o craque acabou optando pelo time catalão - o pai dele, por sinal, preferia o Real naquela ocasião

Apesar desse histórico, um continuou no radar do outro. Tanto é que a diretoria merengue voltou a abrir conversas com o pai de Neymar no fim do ano passado

- A verdade é que existe uma relação mal resolvida entre Neymar e Real Madrid - afirmou outra fonte próxima ao craque

Neymar está com 26 anos e tem contrato com o Paris Saint-Germain por mais quatro temporadas

Ele curte férias após ser eliminado com o Brasil nas quartas de final da Copa do Mundo, após derrota para a Bélgica

For more infomation >> Real Madrid manda representante a Santos para negociar com o pai de Neymar - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG FILIPINAS • Nadia - Duration: 4:29.

After watching this video, you'll want to visit The...

Philippines

... paradise beaches

... people

... marine life

... waterfalls

Visit The Phillipines

For more infomation >> VLOG FILIPINAS • Nadia - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

[RAZER] DeathAdder Essential | pt-BR - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> [RAZER] DeathAdder Essential | pt-BR - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Identity V - funny moments - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> Identity V - funny moments - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

7 sugestões para o portal - Explicações Kogama [REPOST] - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 7 sugestões para o portal - Explicações Kogama [REPOST] - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Paulo & Miguel 11 Revealed Memories (EN.ES.FR.IT.DE.EΛ.SR.中文) - Duration: 21:41.

REVEALED MEMORIES

Thank you very much for the lift!

- You're welcome...

- Look, you're not very well, are you?

- I'm fine. Why?

It's in your face... You didn't speak the whole flight... What's bothering you?

- I've been a bit 'away'... It must be that. - What do you mean, Miguel?

- I had that mad dreams again...

- What dreams?

- I dreamed of you, damn it!

- That talk again? Well, this is getting serious! - Yes, of course it's getting serious!

Pal, on this last one... you kissed me! It was so real that I woke up feeling sick!

- Why do you think you're still having those dreams?

- I don't know...

The truth is, last night I slept more than 8 hours... I don't remember the last time I had such a good night's sleep. We've been always on parties...

- So, maybe that's the reason why. That's it! You slept too much, that's why you had that silly dreams...

That's it!

- Yes, yes... It may be the lack of good sleep...

We've been from party to party... maybe that's why my brain is a bit stunted at the moment... - Exactly!

That's why you'll use this next days to rest decently, ok? - You can bet on that! I Definitely will!

- Miguel, calm down... It's just a dream, not real life!

- Yes, but I'd like to know why I'm always dreaming of it... - Well, I don't know... I don't know, Miguel.

Maybe... Because we're always together...

We're best friends, we do everything together, we go out together...

we work together...

We share the same hotel room when we travel. Maybe what's the reason why.

- Yes, you're right. That may be the reason why... - Pal, and if that issue is bothering you... Just forget it!

Listen, Fernando and Rita are coming back and they will need you.

- Yes, I'd better be going. I can't wait to talk to them. This whole situation with André was totally unbelievable...

- Yes... I can't imagine how relieved Rita must be!...

Do you remember how she was when we took her to Lloret, poor woman...

- Of course I remember... But, fortunately it all ended well! - Yes, it did!

- Give her a big hug from me when you see her, ok? - Of course I will! See you! - See you!

- Hey, uncle!

- Hey! Calm down!

Why all that excitement?

Is it because your girlfriend is coming from Spain?

- I don't even know if I'll see her... And Maria is not my grilfriend... yet.

- So, why all that joy?

- I'll present a math class. - Oh, sure...

Do you think I believe you?

Your heart must be jumping, kid... But go for it!

She's pretty. Go for it!

- It's not so simple... Maybe she got closer to André... The time they were there...

- It's always a possibility...

You know girls tend to like guys with problems...

- Oh, they should be here by now! - Xana, they'll arrive, be calm...

- António, are you mad? She's my best friend!

And she just went through a terrible situation. How do you expect me to be?

- Look! They're here!

- Welcome home, my dear! finaly!

- Sister!

- Mr. André... what a big scare you gave to your parents!

- ... You gave us all!

- Yes, all of us were breathless!

- They told me you were really worried abouy me... - Yes...

But don't you get vain, now!

- What's up with you, Miguel? You're a bit down...

- I haven't been sleeping very well. That's all. But with all of this situation, I think it's normal, isn't it?

- Oh, let it be. You'll see you'll sleep like a baby tonight!

- Yes, tonight I'll have a better rest. Well, excuse me.

- That's a good decision. We'll speak about it all later, ok?

Take care, my dear. Kiss.

Bye.

- Good morning. - Good morning. - How are you?

- Are you ok?

- Not really, Teresa...

- Why? What happened?

- Miguel dreamed of that night again...

But this time...

... with much more details...

I'm screwed, Teresa... I'm screwed...

- You don't know for how much long he'll be with amnesia...

If he keeps on having those dreams, he probably will remember what really happened that night, sooner or later...

You should prepare yourself for what's coming your way! - No, Teresa. I'm not prepared! I'm not!

- But some time has passed...

I'm sure his reaction won't be so extreme as if he had found out at that time.

- Seriously, Teresa? You really don't know Miguel!

Miguel is the opposite!

If he finds out only now what happened, his anger will be much bigger!

- 'This kind of dreams may be related to someone's insecurities'

'I don't know, Miguel...'

'We work together, it normal that these thoughts come from your unconscious mind...'

- May I?

What's wrong with you, Miguel?

Don't tell me 'is nothing'. I know something's not right just by looking at your face... What is it?

- Rita, do you... do you understand anything about dreams? Or in this case... nightmares?

No. Just what people usually say. That's something from our subconsciente mind... Why?

- And, have you ever had a dream that seems pretty much real? More as a memory than anything else...

- Yes, I had... And it was a memory indeed...

- But, it can be just a dream, right?...

- Yes... What's wrong with you, Miguel?

I'd rather not to talk about it. It disturbs me to talk about it...

- Ok... If that's the way you want... See you later.

- I've been dreaming I'm in bed with Paulo...

Miguel, you and Paulo spend a lot of time together... You traver a lot...

You go out at night together... You're always together. It's natural that your subconscious mind processes your relationship that way.

- Have you ever had an erotic dream with Xana or Teresa?

- No. - There you have it! It's not a normal thing!

- But did anything happen between you two, to be the origin of your dreams?

- I don't know... I have no idea...

One of these nights, I drank too much and I spent the night over his place. But he assured me that nothing happened.

... But I don't remember anything about that night... I totally blacked out!

And it frightens... the idea that something could have happened and I don't know.

- I'm much more frightened by the idea that you can drink so much that you black out and lose your memory.

In this days that I spent in Lloret, I saw a lot of kids blacking out, and it's pretty bad!

- Don't compare me to those kids, they can't control themselves.

- Your nephew is one of those kids. He drank too much, he went to the beach, he was kidnapped, he was about to die.

Control is a nice thing until the moment we lose it!

When we lose ti, we are reduced to our insignificance.

If you weren't so conservative, boy...

- I'm not a conservative... - Yes, you are! 'men with men doesn't work!' It's a phrase of yours.

Problems will only persist until the day we face them!

- Did you also learned that on those weeks?

- No. I already knew it. I just confirmed what I already knew.

'Do you wanna tell me something?'

'- Like what, for instance?'

'- I don't know...'

'- Do you have feelings for me?'

'Hey, pal! Are you crazy? I don't like men!'

- Look, mother! Isn't he your friend?

- You're here?

How are you?

Do you usually come to this side of the city? - No. I made her come!

- Yes. Bea didn't know this side of the city and we decided to walk by a bit, before we go home.

- Then I'm lucky today!

Can I offer you a coffee? - There's no need for that, thank you.

- What about you? Do you want an ice cream? - Of course I do!

- Bea! - Come on, an ice cream once in a while never made any bad to anyone!

- But for Bea 'once in a while' is everyday! - Come on, mother! Don't be boring...

- Can it be? - Yes, it can! Let's have that ice cream and that coffee!

What about you? Was it your day off and you came for a walk?

- I needed to think a bit... - About good stuff?

- About life!

- Problems?

- You have no idea...

Anyway... but tell me about you!

Last time we saw eachother you weren't very well...

- Deceptions... and the worst part is when someone disappoints my daughter...

- You saw Ricardo again? - Yes. - I figured...

- He's brother in law of my brother and... since Becas died, things have been chaotic in our place.

and he has shown up there...

- But you don't seem too troubled about that...

- Paulo, you know what's the problem?

The problem is the more I get closer to Ricardo, the more I'm sure I'll get hurt...

Liking the wrong person is very complicated!

- It looks like you just told my story...

- Really? - Really.

I'm in a really complicated situation!

And the thing is: I don't know if I'm gonna be fine when I get out of this... - But, do you wanna get out?

- That's the real problem... - I figured...

Paulo, I'm sure things will work out for you. You don't have kids.

It's always easier to manage this kind of situations when there's no one depending on us.

- I'm not so sure about that. Somethings we can't manage at all... They can only go wrong...

- What are you doing here, bro?

- The police inspector is inside there talking to André... and I wanna be close... just in case.

- Do you want me to stay here with you?

- No. There's no need. Go and have breakfast. I'll be here.

- Ok. If you need something, just tell me, ok?

- Bom dia, Josefa! - Bom dia, Miguel!

I was just about to take you your friend's clothes to your bedroom.

- Oh, I totally forgot about that. I'll try to give it to him today. Thank's.

Are you going to tell me... - Thank you for everything... - Wait, are you going to tell me what's happening or not?

I like you too. Now you know that I like you too, pal.

- Look Teresa, pal! - 'Low your voice, look Teresa!'

It can't be!... It can't be!...

'What happened is that you blacked out in the taxi. You were knocked out. I brought you up stairs to my bedroom.'

'... I didn't wanna upset Teresa, when she arrived. Got it?'

- 'Were you the one you took my clothes off?'

- 'No, no... I left you in my room, sitting on the bed... It must have been you... alone...'

- 'Girls? I don't remember any girls in the club... - But we met two girls...'

'We paid them a few drinks, we had fun with them...'

Hello, Miguel! Come on in! - Is Paulo home?

- Yes, in his bedroom. Do you want me to tell him you're here?

- No. There's no need.

- Come on in! I'll be there in a moment!

- I came to give you back the clothes I borrow you the other day.

- Ok, ok. Put it over the bed.

Hi, how are you doing?

- I haven't been back here since that night...

- Excuse me?

- I had not come back to this bedroom... since the day I slept here...

... Now I'm looking to this bed...

... to these sheets...

It wasn't a dream, was it, Paulo?

We really slept... together!?!

You're a faggot! You're a piece of shit!

- Stop it! Stop it! Enough! - You're fucked up with me, did you hear me? You're fucked up with me! - Stop it!

- I'll put an end to your life! And I'll star by the thing you like the most!

Jaques will be the first to know that you don't worth a thing! You're a faggot!

Your career in LusoJet is about to end!

- Miguel, please!...

I know I should have been honest with you, but... don't do that to me, please!

- Do you think I won't? It will be the first I will do, Paulo!

- And don't you forget to tell him that you went to bed with Paulo, as well!

- I was drunk! - You were both drunk!!!

... And you slept together!!

If you're going to tell him that my brother is gay, don't you forget to tell him that you're gay too!

- I had never been to bed with a guy! - And from what you know, neither Paulo!

- He's a faggot! - And you're rude and prejudiced!

You won't do any bad to my brother! I can assure you that you won't!

- You knew it...

Of course you knew it...

... and I was the one that played the fool!... being laughed at...

But you can be sure this won't end like this!

This won't end like this!

- Paulo, can you hold on? - Teresa, please don't let him tell this to anybody!

- Miguel, Miguel.... Wait!

I was being serious there in the bedroom!

If you do anything against my brother, I won't have any problem to put an end to your career, also!

- You're both the same, it's unbelievable. Out! Let me out, Teresa!

- I will let you go...

But before you judge Paulo, think about this:

You were both drunk, you slept together...

Nobody forced you to do anything...

... and that troubled you!... - Are you crazy?

Paulo tricked me! - Did he?

Aren't you the one tricking yourself?

- I'm not a fag! I have repulsion towards guys like your brother! - Shut up! You don't know what you're saying!

- Yes, I do! Guys like your brother are all the same! They're always trying to got to bed with guys like me!

- It wasn't even hard to do it. You just needed to drink a bit more...

- You're lucky, I don't hit women... Let me out, Teresa!

- It would be funny if you'd try!

Look at yourself!

You're totally out of yourself! How could you hit my brother like that?

- But, how do you want me to react? Tell me! Paulo was my best friend!

And look what he did: He took me to bed! - He likes you!

- Don't you say that! - He always loved you!

- Paulo lied to me his whole life! He pretended to be a normal guy, but in the end of the day, he was just like this:

HE IS A FAGGOT! - Listen to yourself! Do you think he's not normal, just because he goes to bed with men, insead of women?

What century do you live in? - This is the way I think!

And Paulo knew it all along! He knows I hate gays, lesbians. I'm sick of these people!

- Shut up! Shut up! Stop it!

Paulo perfectly knew that this was the worst thing he could have done to me! - Look, remember one thing...

If you tell anything to your boss... - He destroyed...

... EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!

- Out!

- Paulo, can you stand up?

Come here...

- I'm a bit dizzy... - We must go to the hospital.

- There's no need... - You were punched in the stomach, you must be examined... Paulo, come with me...

- Did you managed to talk to Miguel?

- He was not into that...

- He's going to tell Jaques, Teresa... - He won't do that!

Calm down. How did it happened? What have you told him?

- I didn't tell anything. He discovered by himself...

- You could have avoided all of this, if you had told him before...

- He would always react like this, Teresa...

- Hold on to me... Come on... I'll take you to the hospital.

- Let me be... - We must go, come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment