Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jul 13 2018

Rep. Louie Gohmert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Rep.

Louie Gohmert grilled Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok at joint hearing of the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees.

Tea Party Republican Rep.

Louie Gohmert (R-TX) either went too far or just far enough in his questioning of Former FBI Counterintelligence Division Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok Thursday as part of a House hearing on alleged FBI bias during the 2016 election.

The 64-year-old Pittsburg, Texas native who earned a law degree in 1977 from Baylor University, was elected to Congress in 2005 to serve Texas' 1st District.

He is no stranger to controversy.

Gohmert does not believe humans are responsible for climate change and has called evidence fraudulent and in 2012, when asked why he supported keeping the Alaska pipeline running he said without oil flowing through it, caribou would suffer, sexually.

The Anchorage Daily News reported that Gohmert's idea was that caribou like the heat radiating from the pipeline: "So when they want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline.".

Here's what else you need to know about Gohmert:.

Gohmert 'Went There' When He Wondered How Witness Peter Strzok Looked Into His 'Wife's Eyes and Lied'.

Describing his "grilling" of Strzok as "fiery," Gohmert didn't back away from or apologize for his question.

As part of his questioning bordering on interrogation during Thursday's joint hearing of the House Judiciary and House Oversight committees that's largely focused on a text Strzok sent to former FBI lawyer Lisa Page with whom Strzok had an affair, Gohmert pressed on.

"…I can't help but wonder, see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page…".

A chorus of, "Ohs," and "Mr Chairman, this is outrageous…" "Shame on you…" Mr Chairman This is intolerable harassment.

But Gohmert appeared unfazed and carried on.

"The credibility of a witness is always an issue," he said.

On his website he describes a take-down of Strzok "on his bias and emails sent to (an) unauthorized source.

Strzok texted Page in August of 2016 that "we'll stop" Trump.

When the message was discovered, Strzok was taken off the Office of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russian investigation team.

Gohmert Alleged the FBI, DOJ & Intelligence Community Bugged His Office, Monitored His Emails & Phone Calls.

Louie Gohmert said he was warned by people "in a position to know, you're being watched," by the US government as part of "deep state" tactics.

During an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Gohmert said after he "did a 48-page expose on Mueller and it really came home.

"This is their mode of operation, this is what they do," Gohmert said.

Gohmert said the Department of Justice, the FBI and the intelligence community were spying on him.

Carlson asked in what manner were they spying: "Monitoring your email your phone calls bugging your office?".

Gohmert answered, "All of the above.

Carlson called it a "constitutional crisis.

Gohmer Said a Push to Remove Confederate Monuments Following Charlottesville Warranted an Investigation & Was Driven by 'Forces of Evil'.

"This has been stirred the Democrats, this needs an investigation or the president or through him the attorney general can appoint an independent counsel this is so political, this is being driven by forces of evil beyond what normal people can think about," Gohmert said.

He proffered his own conspiracy theory claiming that "people with KKK shirts and with Black Lives Matter" shirts traveled to the Charlottesville protests on the same bus.

"I mean somebody is stoking this." He claimed witnesses said police barricades were purposely set up so fascists, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists were facing off against protesters.

Gohmert said an investigation was warranted to see "who paid for the different groups to come Who ordered the funneling of those groups together.

"There is a strategy to make race the number one issue in 2018 and 2020," he claimed.

"They think this is gonna be their ticket back but it's gonna blow up in their face.".

On the House Floor, Gohmert Said an FBI Agent Told Him About 'Terror Babies'.

When CNN's Anderson Cooper attempted to have a conversation with Gohmert and asked for evidence of so-called 'terror babies' in 2010, Gohmert yelled and clamored that there was evidence that terrorists send "pregnant women over here to have terror babies.

Cooper said an FBI agent said there was never a credible report about terrorist plots to send pregnant women to the US to give birth to babies that would be groomed as terrorists.

"Before you went on the House floor and spread this story, did you call the FBI," Cooper asked.

"You're just spreading scare stories" without evidence.

Cooper asked for examples and Gohmert repeatedly ignored questions and said Cooper should "do better.

" The remainder of the eight minute interview is mostly Gohmert yelling over Cooper.

Gohmert Was a Loyal Judge Roy Moore Supporter & Defender.

Gohmert said Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore "absolutely cannot be bought or sold.

Gohmert, a former Texas district court judge, said sexual assault allegations against conservative Roy Moore, who lost the Alabama Senate seat vacated by now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Republican Luther Strange, were not too old to be prosecuted.

Gohmert told Breibart that it was "grossly unfair" to bring up accusations from almost four decades ago.

"…I've have prosecuted rape.

I have sentenced many rapists to prison.

It's just an absolutely horrendous crime — but we also allow into evidence how quickly you had outcried (sic).

That can go to the jury.

And when someone waits 38 years, I can't imagine a jury not being completely suspicious," he told Fox News host Harris Faulkner.

Gohmert said the timing "does raise really interesting questions.

Anybody can accuse you of something 38 years ago …you're not going to be able to find witnesses that will establish exactly where you were at that moment …people don't remember 38 years ago specifics to counter.

So I think it is grossly unfair.".

For more infomation >> Rep. Louie Gohmert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Warface: Круче Всех? Хорватская винтовка VHS-2 и Убежище (Карнавал) - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Warface: Круче Всех? Хорватская винтовка VHS-2 и Убежище (Карнавал) - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha R3 - Upgrade Parts and Mods Part 3 - Duration: 11:23.

Welcome guys, thank you for clicking the channel. This is motoib. Today I received some packages in the mail

It would be parts for the Yamaha r3. i will

Unbox them and show you what I got it

It should be a couple of parts

parts that I need and

Yeah, I will go from there let's get this unboxing going

Alright guys, let's get to this we got two boxes right here you can see

One of them you can see what it is TST interest fees

So let's open up this box first, that's one

Earlier this

One part so

These the company is pretty good TST industries they make parts for every type bike outside

so I needed to get a

battery for my bike

My battery on the bike died

So here's the first parts. These are reflectors for the license plate

I

Got these because overall I needed to increase the total. It's okay free shipping. So this kind of helped

This this is the battery

So what I got was a battery tender lithium battery I've

Seen a lot of good reviews about it and bad reviews but overall for the price of it. It's pretty good

So let's open this up and take a look at it. I am really surprised about this battery

It's small

It comes with height adjusters form adjusters to fit it

screws

For the positive and negative

more adjusters

There's a lot of jesters

Instructions and the battery look at that battery

So small

Hopefully this will crank the bike over

has enough

LCA or CCA

cranking power

this is the same kind of specs on the

Stock battery so we'll see how it goes. It's another connections OOP

Put these back

All right, yeah, let's hopefully this will work

If you guys want to see a video about this being installed like comment subscribe

So I can show you guys how to install the battery early let's get this back on

Forget about this. I

Mean I'm just really surprised how small the battery is. It's hopefully it works

but suicide

now the next thing that I got was

tank pads

You can see from the company tech spec

Or what I heard and

People have talked about it. It's a good company. So I got hopefully a name you see

I've got both sides for the tank and the centerpiece on here, so

I'm pretty good though. Not bad

I'll do a separate video to how to install these

I'll probably do a poll and see what videos you guys want to see

I'll pull up out of the top corner and

We'll go from there. But yes, that's the first one put these back. Let's open up the second one

So these these what I got is from China there are copies that not OEM

I needed

rearview mirrors

I saw the OEM spec ones

They're kind of expensive but when I got these I saw these

I kind of liked them they were cheaper but it kind of goes with the bike. I'll show you guys

It matches the carbon-fiber I'll say that it's pretty cool

Is this really pretty good

Hopefully, I don't make a mess I'm at work right now so

Should be fine, hopefully

So here's the package got in the crushed but let's take a look inside

So first look pretty good

Got screws washers to mount these not bad

and you'll pick this up just

By looking at it

It looks pretty good I'm going to open that up

Whoa

You can shred out see this is a bigger than stock but it will help out

But mounting is pretty good looks the same and you can see the guys

carbon-fiber on it just a little bit dirty, but

You can see that

Look at that it's pretty nice pretty nice

It'll match the bike

There we go. Looks like this would be the right side

mirror

Pretty good

Yep

over the hardware

is

Silver I'll probably use the stock ones

Cuz they're black

But overall this pretty pretty much looks good

So I mount these up I'll make another separate video. But uh, this is pretty good. Pretty good

I'm actually happy with the person

But the buh-bye

Sorry, it's just dusty guys here

But uh, I'll open up the right side

And here's the right side

Pretty good, though. I have no complaints about these

they're not OEM, but

They're pretty good pretty good

You can see the

Carbon fiber on it not all the way

Pretty nice this the description of it is dead-on

The quality of the metal is good solid

Carbon fiber is pretty good not no complaints

They're stiff to move, but it's pretty good. Not too bad

But overall everything else I like no complaints right now

So but yeah guys if you wanna see a video about these being mounted it's pretty simple. But uh

yeah, just comment like the video and

I'll mount them up

so, all right guys, let's go back to

FaceTime and get this

Done alright, so there we go guys. That's the unboxing of the TSC industries

Battery tender

Tank pads reflectors for the license plate. This is not a sponsored video though not being awesome

But up, but yeah, I'll install those the pads

the reflectors

The battery that's the number one thing. I'm surprised about the size of it

I know they ship them out without being fully charged. I'll charge this up before I install it

I have a battery tender so

But overall hopefully this is pretty good

The pads that's the whole thing, I'll do a separate video on how to install these

If you guys want to see a particular kind of video, let me know

I do a poll up here and then go from there and the side mirrors rearview mirrors. That was from number one thing

I'm surprised pretty good bigger mirrors bigger guy

Hopefully they will work. I know the OEMs are smaller

But yeah

overall

I'm happy with the person

Purchase gave me say the word. Sorry you guys

I'm happy with the buy so

overall, if you guys want to see a particular kind of video, let me know like comment subscribe and

Yeah, we'll go from there, like I said, I'll do a poll up here, so thank you guys I will see you guys later

For more infomation >> Yamaha R3 - Upgrade Parts and Mods Part 3 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

SEAL : Women's Day Special Short film | SHAADI NIGHT | GIRL SPECIAL | By Gaurav Mehra | MovieTrailer - Duration: 7:32.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

For more infomation >> SEAL : Women's Day Special Short film | SHAADI NIGHT | GIRL SPECIAL | By Gaurav Mehra | MovieTrailer - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jonathan Glazer nakręci film o Auschwitz. "To nie tylko sceneria, ale główny bohater" - Duration: 3:17.

Brytyjski reżyser żydowskiego pochodzenia od 5 lat szykuje prawdopodobnie najważniejszy film w swojej karierze

Zapewnia, że nie będzie to typowe podejście do Holocaustu.Jonathan Glazer i Scarlett Johansson, gwiazda jego ostatniego filmu (Getty Images) Jonathan Glazer wyreżyserował dotychczas zaledwie trzy pełnometrażowe filmy, ale to wystarczyło, by zwrócił na siebie uwagę

"Sexy Beast" z 2000 r. dostał nominację do Oscara, później do kin trafiły głośne "Narodziny" z Nicole Kidman i "Pod skórą" ze Scarlett Johansson

Po drodze kręcił krótkie metraże, tymczasem okazuje się, że ostatnie 4-5 lat poświęcił przygotowaniom do filmu o drugiej wojnie światowej

 Będąc gościem podcastu A Dash of Drash reżyser zdradził, że główną inspiracją dla filmu o Zagładzie Żydów paradoksalnie nie jest sam wątek Holocaustu

 - Jako dziecko oglądałem zdjęcia z czasów drugiej wojny światowej i byłem przerażony pewnymi obrazami

Chodzi o przechodniów, gapiów, zwyczajnych Niemców. Zacząłem się zastanawiać, jak to możliwe, że oni wszyscy stali i się tylko przyglądali

Na niektórych twarzach widać było wyraźne zadowolenie. To był dla nich spektakl, rodzaj cyrku – tłumaczył reżyser

 Glazer unikał mówienia o szczegółach scenariusza, ale dał do zrozumienia, że Auschwitz w jego ujęciu nie będzie tylko scenerią, lecz głównym bohaterem

W przeciwieństwie do filmów, które mogłyby się jego zdaniem rozgrywać w dowolnym miejscu

 - Poświęciłem na ten projekt ostatnie 4-5 lat – zdradził Glazer, który chciałby ruszyć ze zdjęciami latem 2019 r

Film miałby być wówczas gotowy w 2020 r. Obejrzyj zwiastun filmu "Sobibór":

For more infomation >> Jonathan Glazer nakręci film o Auschwitz. "To nie tylko sceneria, ale główny bohater" - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Fogo, fila de espera... relembre a história do Tata Nano, o 'carro mais barato do mundo' - Duration: 7:17.

Nano pega fogo na Índia, em março de 2010 (Foto: AP) Pensado para ser "o carro do povo" indiano, o Tata Nano parece chegar ao fim da linha depois de quase 10 anos de história

O modelo indiano teve apenas 3 unidades emplacadas em junho e apenas uma foi produzida, segundo reportou a agência Bloomberg

Veja os carros "mais baratos" do Brasil A história do "carro mais barato do mundo", lançado em 2009, é cheia de polêmicas

Apesar de atrair milhares de compradores no lançamento, ele não se firmou como um fenômeno de vendas

A simplicidade exagerada acabou afastando compradores e não chegou a conquistar quem andada sobre duas rodas, o principal público-alvo da montadora

E tanta economia acabou colocando a segurança do projeto em xeque, após casos de incêndio e mau desempenho em teste de colisão

Relembre abaixo a trajetória do Tata Nano: 2008 - "Carro do povo" é revelado Tata Nano foi concebido para ser 'o carro do povo' (Foto: Divulgação) A Tata revelou o Nano no Salão de Nova Délhi, prometendo que o carro chegaria às lojas ainda naquele ano

No mesmo ano, a montadora anunciou a compra da Jaguar Land Rover, que pertencia à Ford

2008 - Protestos atrasam produção Futura fábrica do Tata Nano é ocupada durante protestos em 2008 (Foto: Jayanta Shaw/Reuters) Durante mais de 1 mês, a fábrica que estava sendo erguida para a produção do Nano, em Bengala ocidental (leste da Índia), foi alvo de protestos de camponeses irritados com a requisição pelo governo de Bengala de terras agrícolas para transformá-las em terrenos industriais

A Tata ameaçou abandonar o projeto de US$ 350 milhões se as manifestações de continuassem

Depois, prometeu devolver aquelas terras e mudou a fábrica para um novo local, em Gujarat, na costa oeste, mas o 1º lote de Nanos acabou sendo fabricado em uma instalação no norte da Índia

2009 - Lançamento do Nano Reveja reportagem do Jornal da Globo sobre o lançamento do 'carro mais barato do mundo', em 2009 Com atraso, o Nano é lançado na Índia

Com motor de 624 cilindradas, com 35 cavalos de potência, o preço inicial foi de 100 mil rúpias, o equivalente na época a US$ 2 mil e a R$ 4 mil

Interior do primeiro Tata Nano (Foto: Divulgação) Por causa do atraso na construção da fábrica, os primeiros compradores teriam de esperar até 1 ano para receber o carro

O primeiro Nano foi entregue a Ashok Vichare, que ficou descalço e fez um ritual religioso antes de entrar no carro para dar uma volta com a família pelas ruas de Mumbai

Descalço, Ashok Vichare faz um ritual religioso ao receber a primeira unidade do Tata Nano (Foto: Rajanish Kakade/AP) A empresa chegou a anunciar um Nano mais equipado, com airbags, promentendo vendê-lo nos EUA em 2011, mais caro do que o indiano, o que nunca aconteceu

2010 - Casos de incêndio Nano pega fogo na Índia, em março de 2010 (Foto: AP) Ao menos 4 casos em que um Nano pegou fogo foram registrados na Índia

A montadora negava problemas na segurança no veículo. Em um deles, registrado na foto acima, o carro pertencia a um engenheiro que passeava com a esposa e o filho de 5 anos

2014 - Reprovado em teste de colisão Na primeira avaliação de carros indianos pelo Global NCap, entidade independente que realiza testes de segurança, o Nano foi reprovado

No teste a 64 km/h, o carro não recebeu nenhuma estrela de proteção tanto para adultos nem para crianças

Tata Nano foi reprovado pela Global NCap (Foto: Divulgação) Além de ter estrutura fraca, foi criticado por não possibilitar o uso de cadeirinhas para crianças

Também foram reprovados o carro mais vendido na Índia na época, o Suzuki Maruki Alto 800, o Hyundai i10, o Ford Figo e o Volkswagen Polo, todos produzidos naquele país

2015 - Nova geração Tata GenX Nano (Foto: Divulgação) A segunda e atual geração do Nano foi chamada de GenX, mas manteve o mesmo motor

Na época, custava quase o dobro da primeira geração, 199 mil rúpias, cerca de R$ 9 mil

E passou a ter versões mais caras, com ar-condicionado e câmbio automatizado, por exemplo

Sem airbags ou freios ABS, ganhou apenas "reforço na estrutura", segundo a Tata

Atualmente, parte de cerca de R$ 13 mil. Tata Genx Nano (Foto: Divulgação)

For more infomation >> Fogo, fila de espera... relembre a história do Tata Nano, o 'carro mais barato do mundo' - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Demi Moore victime d'une grosse arnaque, elle a perdu une petite fortune - Duration: 2:18.

 Mauvaise période pour Demi Moore. Selon TMZ, l'actrice a été victime d'une fraude à la carte de crédit, elle aurait perdu pas moins de 100 000 dollars – environ 86 000 euros

D'après la plainte déposée et consultée par le média américain, en mars dernier, David Matthew Read, un homme de 35 ans s'est fait passer pour la comédienne et a déclaré sa carte American Express perdue ou volée

Une nouvelle carte lui a été envoyée par la poste, qui a été interceptée par le suspect

 Celui-ci est allé faire des dépenses folles à Los Angeles, à Nordstrom et Saks Fifth Avenue, s'achetant pour plus de 169 000 dollars – près de 145 000 euros – en quelques semaines seulement

Il a été filmé par les caméras de surveillance lorsqu'il a subtilisé l'American Express de Demi Moore ainsi que dans certains magasins

Lorsque David Matthew Read a finalement été attrapé, il a tout avoué. Il a été inculpé et placé en détention

 Un gros cambriolage, mais autrement moins violent que celui de Kim Kardashian. Pour rappel, en octobre 2016, la star a été victime d'un braquage à Paris, alors qu'elle se trouvait dans la capitale française pour la Fashion Week

Elle logeait dans un hôtel particulier du 8ème arrondissement lorsque des individus sont entrés vêtus de blousons marqués « Police »

Après avoir ligoté la femme d'affaires, il lui ont volé nombreux bijoux – un butin évalué à près de 9 millions d'euros

 Crédits photos : BESTIMAGE

For more infomation >> ✅ Demi Moore victime d'une grosse arnaque, elle a perdu une petite fortune - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

STJD alivia para brigões de Palmeiras e Fla e pune apenas Luan|x3and1baller - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> STJD alivia para brigões de Palmeiras e Fla e pune apenas Luan|x3and1baller - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Hand Tracing 🎧 GigiASMR - Duration: 7:56.

ASMR Hand Tracing

For more infomation >> ASMR Hand Tracing 🎧 GigiASMR - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Giardíase – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> Giardíase – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Gripe – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> Gripe – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Paranoia – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Paranoia – O que é, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Doença de Weil – Causas, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> Doença de Weil – Causas, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

When People Don't Support You - Duration: 5:32.

- So what if your parents don't support you?

Who cares if your team doesn't support ya?

Who cares if your friends think you're crazy?

Who cares if nobody in this world

sees your dream?

It is not your parents', or your professors',

or your peers', or the world's job

to support your dream.

That's your dream.

That dream was sewed into your heart.

That dream was given to you

to nurture, to protect, to fulfill.

It's not somebody else's job.

So, if your parents don't like your idea,

you don't have to live your life

to please just your parents.

If your friends think you're crazy,

it's not your job to make all of your friends

think that you're sane.

IF your professors or the people in your community

think, oh my gosh, you're just reckless,

and crazy, and stupid,

it's not your job to prove

that you're smart to them.

Your job is to fulfill that heart's desire.

Your job is to fulfill that part of you

that is begging you, and pleading you,

to follow your dreams, to follow you heart,

to create your thing.

So, first and foremost, don't think that it is

everybody else's job to support you.

It's not everybody else's job to cheer you on,

to give you money, to invest in ya,

to pat ya on the back every time you

walk into your house at night

and you did a good job.

It's okay that other people have a different vision

for themselves than you do.

Just like you don't need to judge other people

because you don't like their dreams,

their desires, or the way they live their life,

or do their nine-to-five.

Then, you shouldn't worry if they judge yours.

And that's the first thing I always tell people is,

it is not other people's responsibilities

to support ya, or to believe in you.

And I know that.

When I wrote my first book, no-one believed me.

I quit my nine-to-five job.

And everyone goes, you're so crazy to quit this job.

Who are you to be a writer?

You're a dumb kid.

And it's true, who was I to be a writer?

But I didn't worry what other people thought,

or if their judgment was approval for me

to go ahead.

In my heart, I knew I wanted to write.

I wanted to create.

And that desire was what I listened to.

Not other people's judgments or opinions.

And remember, most other people's opinions

are completely uninformed opinions about you.

So, I say, first and foremost, own your dream.

It's yours, your job to cultivate.

It's okay if nobody else believes you.

I also think it's really important to realize

that you often get more believers

the more momentum you get.

So stop just talkin' about this thing, you know?

Maybe you've been talkin' about somethin'

for three months, five months, a year,

five years, 10 years.

You're gonna go do that thing,

you're gonna do that thing,

you're gonna do that thing.

But you don't do it.

That's why you get a lotta doubters,

is because a lotta people just talk,

and they talk, and they talk, and they talk.

But they're not implementing.

The more you implement, the more believers you get,

but also the more implement you do,

the more haters you gather.

'Cause people start goin', well, I wish I could do that,

or, who do you think you are.

So guess what, the more you follow your dreams,

often the more judgment you're gonna get, too.

You'll get more believers, and more judgment.

So, if you don't deal with that fact that

most people won't support you, cheer you on,

understand ya, believe in you,

then as you get more successful,

you'll be crushed.

Because you'll feel rejected, you'll feel outed,

you'll feel like you're stupid.

You'll feel like, this is the time, right now,

where you go, okay, I can no longer let other people's

opinions, and judgments, and approval, drive me.

My art, my passion, my hobbies, my dreams.

Those things fuel me, not other people.

That's so paramount.

If you can't limit your exposure to them,

then change how you react to it.

You don't have to accept their energy.

You don't have to integrate their criticism.

You don't have to pull into your body,

into your heart, into your mind, into your soul

their value judgments against you.

You don't have to replay their words in your mind

over, and over, and over again.

As, I've written six books now.

I have been surrounded by so many critics

and so many judgments.

You know, we have 200 million video views

on my videos online.

Guess what.

A lotta the people were haters.

But instead of seeing them and getting angry about it,

I just see it, and it's like, swipe.

It doesn't affect me anymore.

Part of maturity is getting to that point

where you can see criticism, and see hatred,

and not make it your own.

Not make it about your identity,

to allow other people's opinions and judgments

to live out there, 'cause they're not gonna go away.

You need to accept that.

The criticisms, the judgments, the hatred,

it's not going away.

You'll probably only hear more of it as you grow,

even as you get more fame, or more people liking ya,

or more people accepting you, or you get promoted.

People, ultimately, will support ya

as you get momentum, but people will still hate ya.

So, if you don't deal with it now,

if you don't make a switch in your mind

that says, ah, either I'm gonna limit my exposure to them,

or I'm gonna change how I react to them,

you will always be slave to other people's opinions.

And that is not a life of freedom

that you want to live.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> When People Don't Support You - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Blefarite – O que é, Causas e Tratamentos - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Blefarite – O que é, Causas e Tratamentos - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Clima esquenta e filha de Datena é vista em momento íntimo fora do país - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Clima esquenta e filha de Datena é vista em momento íntimo fora do país - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

【ポルシェ新型タイカン最新情報】電気自動車ミッションE市販verは2019年3月!SUVや日本発売日、価格、スペックは? - Duration: 16:39.

For more infomation >> 【ポルシェ新型タイカン最新情報】電気自動車ミッションE市販verは2019年3月!SUVや日本発売日、価格、スペックは? - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

Video Show voltará ao ar e terá Ex-BBB no time de apresentadores - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Video Show voltará ao ar e terá Ex-BBB no time de apresentadores - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

LDleKING - Vì Đó Là Em ft. Karik (Audio) - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> LDleKING - Vì Đó Là Em ft. Karik (Audio) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Meleklerin Aşkı / Love of Angels - Episode 3 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

Unbelievable! Who would take of their clothes because of a tiny insect?

Shame on you. Listen to your elderly.

- What the hell is that?! - It got inside, inside!

- Inside! Inside! - Necmi? Necmi what the hell is this?

Write down; ten kilos of barley, two kilos of donkey's milk, one kilo of salt...

I'll take Melek and Yağmur and go to Alaçatı over the weekend.

I'll visit your grandmother's grave, baby.

He shouldn't be so cool. He should almost become a child when he is around kids and be mature when needed.

- Dark eyes, dark features... Around my height... - Me!

Me... I'll make soup.

I'll ask her out today.

Who is here?! My favorite brother-in-law is here!

Alfred!

Yes, sir.

Rukiye!

I knew one day you would come back to me.

- Was that Nuri Alço? - Everyone admires him, he admires me.

For more infomation >> Meleklerin Aşkı / Love of Angels - Episode 3 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Questionada, Zilu revela por que ainda usa sobrenome do ex-marido Zezé Di Camargo - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Questionada, Zilu revela por que ainda usa sobrenome do ex-marido Zezé Di Camargo - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

7 Splinters in Time - Movie - Duration: 1:15:14.

For more infomation >> 7 Splinters in Time - Movie - Duration: 1:15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Shock and Awe - Movie - Duration: 1:30:46.

For more infomation >> Shock and Awe - Movie - Duration: 1:30:46.

-------------------------------------------

Banger - Movie - Duration: 1:23:19.

For more infomation >> Banger - Movie - Duration: 1:23:19.

-------------------------------------------

Mel Maia anuncia casamento, vira piada e detona seguidor: "Uma bosta" - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Mel Maia anuncia casamento, vira piada e detona seguidor: "Uma bosta" - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ximbinha se casa com antiga amante e a leva para morar na casa que era de Joelma - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Ximbinha se casa com antiga amante e a leva para morar na casa que era de Joelma - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Desejado por todos, Felipe Franco tira a roupa na academia e acaba mostrando demais - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Desejado por todos, Felipe Franco tira a roupa na academia e acaba mostrando demais - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Louie Gohmert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:48.

Rep. Louie Gohmert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Rep.

Louie Gohmert grilled Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok at joint hearing of the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees.

Tea Party Republican Rep.

Louie Gohmert (R-TX) either went too far or just far enough in his questioning of Former FBI Counterintelligence Division Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok Thursday as part of a House hearing on alleged FBI bias during the 2016 election.

The 64-year-old Pittsburg, Texas native who earned a law degree in 1977 from Baylor University, was elected to Congress in 2005 to serve Texas' 1st District.

He is no stranger to controversy.

Gohmert does not believe humans are responsible for climate change and has called evidence fraudulent and in 2012, when asked why he supported keeping the Alaska pipeline running he said without oil flowing through it, caribou would suffer, sexually.

The Anchorage Daily News reported that Gohmert's idea was that caribou like the heat radiating from the pipeline: "So when they want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline.".

Here's what else you need to know about Gohmert:.

Gohmert 'Went There' When He Wondered How Witness Peter Strzok Looked Into His 'Wife's Eyes and Lied'.

Describing his "grilling" of Strzok as "fiery," Gohmert didn't back away from or apologize for his question.

As part of his questioning bordering on interrogation during Thursday's joint hearing of the House Judiciary and House Oversight committees that's largely focused on a text Strzok sent to former FBI lawyer Lisa Page with whom Strzok had an affair, Gohmert pressed on.

"…I can't help but wonder, see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page…".

A chorus of, "Ohs," and "Mr Chairman, this is outrageous…" "Shame on you…" Mr Chairman This is intolerable harassment.

But Gohmert appeared unfazed and carried on.

"The credibility of a witness is always an issue," he said.

On his website he describes a take-down of Strzok "on his bias and emails sent to (an) unauthorized source.

Strzok texted Page in August of 2016 that "we'll stop" Trump.

When the message was discovered, Strzok was taken off the Office of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russian investigation team.

Gohmert Alleged the FBI, DOJ & Intelligence Community Bugged His Office, Monitored His Emails & Phone Calls.

Louie Gohmert said he was warned by people "in a position to know, you're being watched," by the US government as part of "deep state" tactics.

During an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Gohmert said after he "did a 48-page expose on Mueller and it really came home.

"This is their mode of operation, this is what they do," Gohmert said.

Gohmert said the Department of Justice, the FBI and the intelligence community were spying on him.

Carlson asked in what manner were they spying: "Monitoring your email your phone calls bugging your office?".

Gohmert answered, "All of the above.

Carlson called it a "constitutional crisis.

Gohmer Said a Push to Remove Confederate Monuments Following Charlottesville Warranted an Investigation & Was Driven by 'Forces of Evil'.

"This has been stirred the Democrats, this needs an investigation or the president or through him the attorney general can appoint an independent counsel this is so political, this is being driven by forces of evil beyond what normal people can think about," Gohmert said.

He proffered his own conspiracy theory claiming that "people with KKK shirts and with Black Lives Matter" shirts traveled to the Charlottesville protests on the same bus.

"I mean somebody is stoking this." He claimed witnesses said police barricades were purposely set up so fascists, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists were facing off against protesters.

Gohmert said an investigation was warranted to see "who paid for the different groups to come Who ordered the funneling of those groups together.

"There is a strategy to make race the number one issue in 2018 and 2020," he claimed.

"They think this is gonna be their ticket back but it's gonna blow up in their face.".

On the House Floor, Gohmert Said an FBI Agent Told Him About 'Terror Babies'.

When CNN's Anderson Cooper attempted to have a conversation with Gohmert and asked for evidence of so-called 'terror babies' in 2010, Gohmert yelled and clamored that there was evidence that terrorists send "pregnant women over here to have terror babies.

Cooper said an FBI agent said there was never a credible report about terrorist plots to send pregnant women to the US to give birth to babies that would be groomed as terrorists.

"Before you went on the House floor and spread this story, did you call the FBI," Cooper asked.

"You're just spreading scare stories" without evidence.

Cooper asked for examples and Gohmert repeatedly ignored questions and said Cooper should "do better.

" The remainder of the eight minute interview is mostly Gohmert yelling over Cooper.

Gohmert Was a Loyal Judge Roy Moore Supporter & Defender.

Gohmert said Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore "absolutely cannot be bought or sold.

Gohmert, a former Texas district court judge, said sexual assault allegations against conservative Roy Moore, who lost the Alabama Senate seat vacated by now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Republican Luther Strange, were not too old to be prosecuted.

Gohmert told Breibart that it was "grossly unfair" to bring up accusations from almost four decades ago.

"…I've have prosecuted rape.

I have sentenced many rapists to prison.

It's just an absolutely horrendous crime — but we also allow into evidence how quickly you had outcried (sic).

That can go to the jury.

And when someone waits 38 years, I can't imagine a jury not being completely suspicious," he told Fox News host Harris Faulkner.

Gohmert said the timing "does raise really interesting questions.

Anybody can accuse you of something 38 years ago …you're not going to be able to find witnesses that will establish exactly where you were at that moment …people don't remember 38 years ago specifics to counter.

So I think it is grossly unfair.".

For more infomation >> Rep. Louie Gohmert: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha R3 - Upgrade Parts and Mods Part 3 - Duration: 11:23.

Welcome guys, thank you for clicking the channel. This is motoib. Today I received some packages in the mail

It would be parts for the Yamaha r3. i will

Unbox them and show you what I got it

It should be a couple of parts

parts that I need and

Yeah, I will go from there let's get this unboxing going

Alright guys, let's get to this we got two boxes right here you can see

One of them you can see what it is TST interest fees

So let's open up this box first, that's one

Earlier this

One part so

These the company is pretty good TST industries they make parts for every type bike outside

so I needed to get a

battery for my bike

My battery on the bike died

So here's the first parts. These are reflectors for the license plate

I

Got these because overall I needed to increase the total. It's okay free shipping. So this kind of helped

This this is the battery

So what I got was a battery tender lithium battery I've

Seen a lot of good reviews about it and bad reviews but overall for the price of it. It's pretty good

So let's open this up and take a look at it. I am really surprised about this battery

It's small

It comes with height adjusters form adjusters to fit it

screws

For the positive and negative

more adjusters

There's a lot of jesters

Instructions and the battery look at that battery

So small

Hopefully this will crank the bike over

has enough

LCA or CCA

cranking power

this is the same kind of specs on the

Stock battery so we'll see how it goes. It's another connections OOP

Put these back

All right, yeah, let's hopefully this will work

If you guys want to see a video about this being installed like comment subscribe

So I can show you guys how to install the battery early let's get this back on

Forget about this. I

Mean I'm just really surprised how small the battery is. It's hopefully it works

but suicide

now the next thing that I got was

tank pads

You can see from the company tech spec

Or what I heard and

People have talked about it. It's a good company. So I got hopefully a name you see

I've got both sides for the tank and the centerpiece on here, so

I'm pretty good though. Not bad

I'll do a separate video to how to install these

I'll probably do a poll and see what videos you guys want to see

I'll pull up out of the top corner and

We'll go from there. But yes, that's the first one put these back. Let's open up the second one

So these these what I got is from China there are copies that not OEM

I needed

rearview mirrors

I saw the OEM spec ones

They're kind of expensive but when I got these I saw these

I kind of liked them they were cheaper but it kind of goes with the bike. I'll show you guys

It matches the carbon-fiber I'll say that it's pretty cool

Is this really pretty good

Hopefully, I don't make a mess I'm at work right now so

Should be fine, hopefully

So here's the package got in the crushed but let's take a look inside

So first look pretty good

Got screws washers to mount these not bad

and you'll pick this up just

By looking at it

It looks pretty good I'm going to open that up

Whoa

You can shred out see this is a bigger than stock but it will help out

But mounting is pretty good looks the same and you can see the guys

carbon-fiber on it just a little bit dirty, but

You can see that

Look at that it's pretty nice pretty nice

It'll match the bike

There we go. Looks like this would be the right side

mirror

Pretty good

Yep

over the hardware

is

Silver I'll probably use the stock ones

Cuz they're black

But overall this pretty pretty much looks good

So I mount these up I'll make another separate video. But uh, this is pretty good. Pretty good

I'm actually happy with the person

But the buh-bye

Sorry, it's just dusty guys here

But uh, I'll open up the right side

And here's the right side

Pretty good, though. I have no complaints about these

they're not OEM, but

They're pretty good pretty good

You can see the

Carbon fiber on it not all the way

Pretty nice this the description of it is dead-on

The quality of the metal is good solid

Carbon fiber is pretty good not no complaints

They're stiff to move, but it's pretty good. Not too bad

But overall everything else I like no complaints right now

So but yeah guys if you wanna see a video about these being mounted it's pretty simple. But uh

yeah, just comment like the video and

I'll mount them up

so, all right guys, let's go back to

FaceTime and get this

Done alright, so there we go guys. That's the unboxing of the TSC industries

Battery tender

Tank pads reflectors for the license plate. This is not a sponsored video though not being awesome

But up, but yeah, I'll install those the pads

the reflectors

The battery that's the number one thing. I'm surprised about the size of it

I know they ship them out without being fully charged. I'll charge this up before I install it

I have a battery tender so

But overall hopefully this is pretty good

The pads that's the whole thing, I'll do a separate video on how to install these

If you guys want to see a particular kind of video, let me know

I do a poll up here and then go from there and the side mirrors rearview mirrors. That was from number one thing

I'm surprised pretty good bigger mirrors bigger guy

Hopefully they will work. I know the OEMs are smaller

But yeah

overall

I'm happy with the person

Purchase gave me say the word. Sorry you guys

I'm happy with the buy so

overall, if you guys want to see a particular kind of video, let me know like comment subscribe and

Yeah, we'll go from there, like I said, I'll do a poll up here, so thank you guys I will see you guys later

For more infomation >> Yamaha R3 - Upgrade Parts and Mods Part 3 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Warface: Круче Всех? Хорватская винтовка VHS-2 и Убежище (Карнавал) - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Warface: Круче Всех? Хорватская винтовка VHS-2 и Убежище (Карнавал) - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

SEAL : Women's Day Special Short film | SHAADI NIGHT | GIRL SPECIAL | By Gaurav Mehra | MovieTrailer - Duration: 7:32.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

For more infomation >> SEAL : Women's Day Special Short film | SHAADI NIGHT | GIRL SPECIAL | By Gaurav Mehra | MovieTrailer - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jonathan Glazer nakręci film o Auschwitz. "To nie tylko sceneria, ale główny bohater" - Duration: 3:17.

Brytyjski reżyser żydowskiego pochodzenia od 5 lat szykuje prawdopodobnie najważniejszy film w swojej karierze

Zapewnia, że nie będzie to typowe podejście do Holocaustu.Jonathan Glazer i Scarlett Johansson, gwiazda jego ostatniego filmu (Getty Images) Jonathan Glazer wyreżyserował dotychczas zaledwie trzy pełnometrażowe filmy, ale to wystarczyło, by zwrócił na siebie uwagę

"Sexy Beast" z 2000 r. dostał nominację do Oscara, później do kin trafiły głośne "Narodziny" z Nicole Kidman i "Pod skórą" ze Scarlett Johansson

Po drodze kręcił krótkie metraże, tymczasem okazuje się, że ostatnie 4-5 lat poświęcił przygotowaniom do filmu o drugiej wojnie światowej

 Będąc gościem podcastu A Dash of Drash reżyser zdradził, że główną inspiracją dla filmu o Zagładzie Żydów paradoksalnie nie jest sam wątek Holocaustu

 - Jako dziecko oglądałem zdjęcia z czasów drugiej wojny światowej i byłem przerażony pewnymi obrazami

Chodzi o przechodniów, gapiów, zwyczajnych Niemców. Zacząłem się zastanawiać, jak to możliwe, że oni wszyscy stali i się tylko przyglądali

Na niektórych twarzach widać było wyraźne zadowolenie. To był dla nich spektakl, rodzaj cyrku – tłumaczył reżyser

 Glazer unikał mówienia o szczegółach scenariusza, ale dał do zrozumienia, że Auschwitz w jego ujęciu nie będzie tylko scenerią, lecz głównym bohaterem

W przeciwieństwie do filmów, które mogłyby się jego zdaniem rozgrywać w dowolnym miejscu

 - Poświęciłem na ten projekt ostatnie 4-5 lat – zdradził Glazer, który chciałby ruszyć ze zdjęciami latem 2019 r

Film miałby być wówczas gotowy w 2020 r. Obejrzyj zwiastun filmu "Sobibór":

For more infomation >> Jonathan Glazer nakręci film o Auschwitz. "To nie tylko sceneria, ale główny bohater" - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Fogo, fila de espera... relembre a história do Tata Nano, o 'carro mais barato do mundo' - Duration: 7:17.

Nano pega fogo na Índia, em março de 2010 (Foto: AP) Pensado para ser "o carro do povo" indiano, o Tata Nano parece chegar ao fim da linha depois de quase 10 anos de história

O modelo indiano teve apenas 3 unidades emplacadas em junho e apenas uma foi produzida, segundo reportou a agência Bloomberg

Veja os carros "mais baratos" do Brasil A história do "carro mais barato do mundo", lançado em 2009, é cheia de polêmicas

Apesar de atrair milhares de compradores no lançamento, ele não se firmou como um fenômeno de vendas

A simplicidade exagerada acabou afastando compradores e não chegou a conquistar quem andada sobre duas rodas, o principal público-alvo da montadora

E tanta economia acabou colocando a segurança do projeto em xeque, após casos de incêndio e mau desempenho em teste de colisão

Relembre abaixo a trajetória do Tata Nano: 2008 - "Carro do povo" é revelado Tata Nano foi concebido para ser 'o carro do povo' (Foto: Divulgação) A Tata revelou o Nano no Salão de Nova Délhi, prometendo que o carro chegaria às lojas ainda naquele ano

No mesmo ano, a montadora anunciou a compra da Jaguar Land Rover, que pertencia à Ford

2008 - Protestos atrasam produção Futura fábrica do Tata Nano é ocupada durante protestos em 2008 (Foto: Jayanta Shaw/Reuters) Durante mais de 1 mês, a fábrica que estava sendo erguida para a produção do Nano, em Bengala ocidental (leste da Índia), foi alvo de protestos de camponeses irritados com a requisição pelo governo de Bengala de terras agrícolas para transformá-las em terrenos industriais

A Tata ameaçou abandonar o projeto de US$ 350 milhões se as manifestações de continuassem

Depois, prometeu devolver aquelas terras e mudou a fábrica para um novo local, em Gujarat, na costa oeste, mas o 1º lote de Nanos acabou sendo fabricado em uma instalação no norte da Índia

2009 - Lançamento do Nano Reveja reportagem do Jornal da Globo sobre o lançamento do 'carro mais barato do mundo', em 2009 Com atraso, o Nano é lançado na Índia

Com motor de 624 cilindradas, com 35 cavalos de potência, o preço inicial foi de 100 mil rúpias, o equivalente na época a US$ 2 mil e a R$ 4 mil

Interior do primeiro Tata Nano (Foto: Divulgação) Por causa do atraso na construção da fábrica, os primeiros compradores teriam de esperar até 1 ano para receber o carro

O primeiro Nano foi entregue a Ashok Vichare, que ficou descalço e fez um ritual religioso antes de entrar no carro para dar uma volta com a família pelas ruas de Mumbai

Descalço, Ashok Vichare faz um ritual religioso ao receber a primeira unidade do Tata Nano (Foto: Rajanish Kakade/AP) A empresa chegou a anunciar um Nano mais equipado, com airbags, promentendo vendê-lo nos EUA em 2011, mais caro do que o indiano, o que nunca aconteceu

2010 - Casos de incêndio Nano pega fogo na Índia, em março de 2010 (Foto: AP) Ao menos 4 casos em que um Nano pegou fogo foram registrados na Índia

A montadora negava problemas na segurança no veículo. Em um deles, registrado na foto acima, o carro pertencia a um engenheiro que passeava com a esposa e o filho de 5 anos

2014 - Reprovado em teste de colisão Na primeira avaliação de carros indianos pelo Global NCap, entidade independente que realiza testes de segurança, o Nano foi reprovado

No teste a 64 km/h, o carro não recebeu nenhuma estrela de proteção tanto para adultos nem para crianças

Tata Nano foi reprovado pela Global NCap (Foto: Divulgação) Além de ter estrutura fraca, foi criticado por não possibilitar o uso de cadeirinhas para crianças

Também foram reprovados o carro mais vendido na Índia na época, o Suzuki Maruki Alto 800, o Hyundai i10, o Ford Figo e o Volkswagen Polo, todos produzidos naquele país

2015 - Nova geração Tata GenX Nano (Foto: Divulgação) A segunda e atual geração do Nano foi chamada de GenX, mas manteve o mesmo motor

Na época, custava quase o dobro da primeira geração, 199 mil rúpias, cerca de R$ 9 mil

E passou a ter versões mais caras, com ar-condicionado e câmbio automatizado, por exemplo

Sem airbags ou freios ABS, ganhou apenas "reforço na estrutura", segundo a Tata

Atualmente, parte de cerca de R$ 13 mil. Tata Genx Nano (Foto: Divulgação)

For more infomation >> Fogo, fila de espera... relembre a história do Tata Nano, o 'carro mais barato do mundo' - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Demi Moore victime d'une grosse arnaque, elle a perdu une petite fortune - Duration: 2:18.

 Mauvaise période pour Demi Moore. Selon TMZ, l'actrice a été victime d'une fraude à la carte de crédit, elle aurait perdu pas moins de 100 000 dollars – environ 86 000 euros

D'après la plainte déposée et consultée par le média américain, en mars dernier, David Matthew Read, un homme de 35 ans s'est fait passer pour la comédienne et a déclaré sa carte American Express perdue ou volée

Une nouvelle carte lui a été envoyée par la poste, qui a été interceptée par le suspect

 Celui-ci est allé faire des dépenses folles à Los Angeles, à Nordstrom et Saks Fifth Avenue, s'achetant pour plus de 169 000 dollars – près de 145 000 euros – en quelques semaines seulement

Il a été filmé par les caméras de surveillance lorsqu'il a subtilisé l'American Express de Demi Moore ainsi que dans certains magasins

Lorsque David Matthew Read a finalement été attrapé, il a tout avoué. Il a été inculpé et placé en détention

 Un gros cambriolage, mais autrement moins violent que celui de Kim Kardashian. Pour rappel, en octobre 2016, la star a été victime d'un braquage à Paris, alors qu'elle se trouvait dans la capitale française pour la Fashion Week

Elle logeait dans un hôtel particulier du 8ème arrondissement lorsque des individus sont entrés vêtus de blousons marqués « Police »

Après avoir ligoté la femme d'affaires, il lui ont volé nombreux bijoux – un butin évalué à près de 9 millions d'euros

 Crédits photos : BESTIMAGE

For more infomation >> ✅ Demi Moore victime d'une grosse arnaque, elle a perdu une petite fortune - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

When People Don't Support You - Duration: 5:32.

- So what if your parents don't support you?

Who cares if your team doesn't support ya?

Who cares if your friends think you're crazy?

Who cares if nobody in this world

sees your dream?

It is not your parents', or your professors',

or your peers', or the world's job

to support your dream.

That's your dream.

That dream was sewed into your heart.

That dream was given to you

to nurture, to protect, to fulfill.

It's not somebody else's job.

So, if your parents don't like your idea,

you don't have to live your life

to please just your parents.

If your friends think you're crazy,

it's not your job to make all of your friends

think that you're sane.

IF your professors or the people in your community

think, oh my gosh, you're just reckless,

and crazy, and stupid,

it's not your job to prove

that you're smart to them.

Your job is to fulfill that heart's desire.

Your job is to fulfill that part of you

that is begging you, and pleading you,

to follow your dreams, to follow you heart,

to create your thing.

So, first and foremost, don't think that it is

everybody else's job to support you.

It's not everybody else's job to cheer you on,

to give you money, to invest in ya,

to pat ya on the back every time you

walk into your house at night

and you did a good job.

It's okay that other people have a different vision

for themselves than you do.

Just like you don't need to judge other people

because you don't like their dreams,

their desires, or the way they live their life,

or do their nine-to-five.

Then, you shouldn't worry if they judge yours.

And that's the first thing I always tell people is,

it is not other people's responsibilities

to support ya, or to believe in you.

And I know that.

When I wrote my first book, no-one believed me.

I quit my nine-to-five job.

And everyone goes, you're so crazy to quit this job.

Who are you to be a writer?

You're a dumb kid.

And it's true, who was I to be a writer?

But I didn't worry what other people thought,

or if their judgment was approval for me

to go ahead.

In my heart, I knew I wanted to write.

I wanted to create.

And that desire was what I listened to.

Not other people's judgments or opinions.

And remember, most other people's opinions

are completely uninformed opinions about you.

So, I say, first and foremost, own your dream.

It's yours, your job to cultivate.

It's okay if nobody else believes you.

I also think it's really important to realize

that you often get more believers

the more momentum you get.

So stop just talkin' about this thing, you know?

Maybe you've been talkin' about somethin'

for three months, five months, a year,

five years, 10 years.

You're gonna go do that thing,

you're gonna do that thing,

you're gonna do that thing.

But you don't do it.

That's why you get a lotta doubters,

is because a lotta people just talk,

and they talk, and they talk, and they talk.

But they're not implementing.

The more you implement, the more believers you get,

but also the more implement you do,

the more haters you gather.

'Cause people start goin', well, I wish I could do that,

or, who do you think you are.

So guess what, the more you follow your dreams,

often the more judgment you're gonna get, too.

You'll get more believers, and more judgment.

So, if you don't deal with that fact that

most people won't support you, cheer you on,

understand ya, believe in you,

then as you get more successful,

you'll be crushed.

Because you'll feel rejected, you'll feel outed,

you'll feel like you're stupid.

You'll feel like, this is the time, right now,

where you go, okay, I can no longer let other people's

opinions, and judgments, and approval, drive me.

My art, my passion, my hobbies, my dreams.

Those things fuel me, not other people.

That's so paramount.

If you can't limit your exposure to them,

then change how you react to it.

You don't have to accept their energy.

You don't have to integrate their criticism.

You don't have to pull into your body,

into your heart, into your mind, into your soul

their value judgments against you.

You don't have to replay their words in your mind

over, and over, and over again.

As, I've written six books now.

I have been surrounded by so many critics

and so many judgments.

You know, we have 200 million video views

on my videos online.

Guess what.

A lotta the people were haters.

But instead of seeing them and getting angry about it,

I just see it, and it's like, swipe.

It doesn't affect me anymore.

Part of maturity is getting to that point

where you can see criticism, and see hatred,

and not make it your own.

Not make it about your identity,

to allow other people's opinions and judgments

to live out there, 'cause they're not gonna go away.

You need to accept that.

The criticisms, the judgments, the hatred,

it's not going away.

You'll probably only hear more of it as you grow,

even as you get more fame, or more people liking ya,

or more people accepting you, or you get promoted.

People, ultimately, will support ya

as you get momentum, but people will still hate ya.

So, if you don't deal with it now,

if you don't make a switch in your mind

that says, ah, either I'm gonna limit my exposure to them,

or I'm gonna change how I react to them,

you will always be slave to other people's opinions.

And that is not a life of freedom

that you want to live.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> When People Don't Support You - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rich The Kid - Leave Me (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:03.

♪ TheLabCook ♪

♪ Ayy, ayy ♪

♪ Ooh ♪

♪ Why you, why you wanna leave me, baby? (what?) ♪

♪ You know you drive me crazy (crazy) ♪

♪ And you been drippin' lately (drip) ♪

♪ You know you different, baby (different) ♪

♪ Know you have to suck it right when I come through (come through) ♪

♪ Pick up the phone when I want you (want you) ♪

♪ Pull up like a boss when I come through (come through, ooh) ♪

♪ Pick up the coupe, it's brand new (brand new) ♪

♪ Why you wanna leave me, baby? (leave me) ♪

♪ Know that you drive me crazy (crazy) ♪

♪ She wanna ride the Mercedes (Mercedes) ♪

♪ I put her right in the latest (right in the latest) ♪

♪ I was flexing like a *** 'til the bag came in (bag came in) ♪

♪ *** too good, so good, amen ♪

♪ Hate to leave her, gotta get the racks in (racks in) ♪

♪ Money falling, ayy ♪

♪ I'ma fall in it (woah) ♪

♪ Get up all in it (ooh) ♪

♪ She gon' cook me chicken (chicken) ♪

♪ I just want something different (lil' different) ♪

♪ I just might snatch the Porsche (snatch it) ♪

♪ But it's for you of course (for you) ♪

♪ I got the game in sport (sport) ♪

♪ Your boyfriend a lame, a dork (a dork) ♪

♪ She got a bag, she got it ♪

♪ Ain't gotta brag about her (nah) ♪

♪ Don't gotta flex, she poppin' (poppin') ♪

♪ Don't gotta take her shoppin' (nah) ♪

♪ And I do it (do it) ♪

♪ Went through the money, I blew it (I blew it) ♪

♪ Young rich ***, she knew it (she knew it) ♪

♪ Fell in love with the p***, go stupid (rich!) ♪

♪ Why you, why you wanna leave me, baby? (what?) ♪

♪ You know you drive me crazy (crazy) ♪

♪ And you been drippin' lately (drip) ♪

♪ You know you different, baby (different) ♪

♪ Know you have to suck it right when I come through (come through) ♪

♪ Pick up the phone when I want you (want you) ♪

♪ Pull up like a boss when I come through (come through, ooh) ♪

♪ Pick up the coupe, it's brand new (brand new) ♪

♪ I gotta freeze her ♪

♪ She cold like a freezer ♪

♪ Ooh, she a keeper ♪

♪ Red bottom sneakers (red) ♪

♪ Walk with 100, my bag different ♪

♪ I'ma give you the game if you listen ♪

♪ Took her to the island, she missin' ♪

♪ Whole lotta Gucci, she drippin' ♪

♪ Skrrt, skrrt, think I might buy her a new vert ♪

♪ I put Chanel on my T-shirt ♪

♪ I'm *** it up, then she squirt ♪

♪ Why you gon' leave me? ♪

♪ Bet she don't need me ♪

♪ Hope she believe me ♪

♪ She make it look easy ♪

♪ My ***, she a boss ♪

♪ I can't cut her off ♪

♪ I'ma make her cook for me and her ass soft ♪

♪ For her, it's a good day ♪

♪ ***, it's the pay way ♪

♪ Might get the green Wraith ♪

♪ Patek got the green face ♪

♪ She deserve it ♪

♪ I'ma get it 'cause she worth it ♪

♪ And I ain't nervous ♪

♪ Ballin' on them *** like I'm 30 ♪

♪ Why you, why you wanna leave me, baby? (what?) ♪

♪ You know you drive me crazy (crazy) ♪

♪ And you been drippin' lately (drip) ♪

♪ You know you different, baby (different) ♪

♪ Know you have to suck it right when I come through (come through) ♪

♪ Pick up the phone when I want you (want you) ♪

♪ Pull up like a boss when I come through (come through, ooh) ♪

♪ Pick up the coupe, it's brand new (brand new) ♪

For more infomation >> Rich The Kid - Leave Me (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Strzok Calls Trump Voters 'Ignorant Hillbillies' At Hearing, He Gets Nasty Surprise - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Strzok Calls Trump Voters 'Ignorant Hillbillies' At Hearing, He Gets Nasty Surprise - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Speechless After New Photos Reveal Trump's SCOTUS Pick's Real Character - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Democrats Speechless After New Photos Reveal Trump's SCOTUS Pick's Real Character - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Name a Country? - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Can You Name a Country? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bystanders call for welfare check on starving kids, APD doesn't respond - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Bystanders call for welfare check on starving kids, APD doesn't respond - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:18.

oh my wig

For more infomation >> Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

八三夭831【致青春 Young Guns】Official Music Video - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 八三夭831【致青春 Young Guns】Official Music Video - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBEIN' AIN'T EASY - Marlon (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBEIN' AIN'T EASY - Marlon (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Big Brother - The Target Or The Pawn - Duration: 8:49.

For more infomation >> Big Brother - The Target Or The Pawn - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Big Brother - Pineapple, Inc - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> Big Brother - Pineapple, Inc - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating Ice - CLEAR Ice vs. Black Sesame - Duration: 3:18.

ASMR Eating Ice - CLEAR Ice vs. Black Sesame

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating Ice - CLEAR Ice vs. Black Sesame - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

不爽老公這句話大S摔刀變臉嗆「不要惹我」 汪小菲嚇傻c - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> 不爽老公這句話大S摔刀變臉嗆「不要惹我」 汪小菲嚇傻c - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Writing when you're sick - Duration: 4:36.

Have you ever been so sick or hurt that you couldn't write?

In this video I'm going to talk about writing when you're sick and some things you can

do to move your book forward even when you're not at 100%.

What's up, guys?

This is Michael La Ronn with Author Level Up, giving you the best tools and strategies

for writing faster and growing your influence with readers.

If this is your first time on the channel, don't forget to like, comment, and hit that

subscribe button to get new writing videos every week.

It's pretty hard to write when you're sick.

I don't know about you guys, but I've had my fair share of illnesses and injuries

that threatened my daily word counts.

Yet I persisted and I have a lot of books to show for it.

But when you're sick, that's a hard mindset to adopt.

Illnesses have a way of reprogramming your brain.

After all, you have to take care of yourself so you can get better.

It's a biological defense mechanism.

So that's my first piece of advice—take care of yourself.

If that means getting rest, get rest.

If that means devoting time to care for a sick kid or loved one, devote that time.

And take your medicine…Otherwise, the illness will drag out longer than it should.

Once you're doing that, then follow the rest of the tips in this video.

A second tip I'll offer is an anti-tip.

Don't beat yourself up because you can't write.

I know a lot of you set daily word count goals, but remember that it's not the end of the

world if you don't hit it.

In fact, it's quite the opposite.

A daily goal is simply that—a goal.

Some days you'll hit it, some days you'll miss it, some days you'll exceed it entirely.

As long as you're doing your due diligence, the law of averages will work in your favor.

Instead, on days when you're sick, I suggest creating micro goals if you can.

So, for example, instead of 1,000 words a day, try to hit 100.

I know it sounds a little silly, but by setting a goal that's easily achievable, you'll

hit it, and you'll go to bed feeling like you accomplished SOMETHING.

If you write on your phone, that will make this much easier.

If you can't write, try dictating using your phone's built-in microphone.

Basically, do anything you can to hit that micro goal, and don't fret if you don't.

Once, I had a nasty case of norovirus.

It was awful.

I felt like I weighed a thousand pounds and every hour I was running to the bathroom.

For fifteen minutes each day, I literally dragged myself to the computer, and I forced

myself to write 100 words, even if they were crap.

It kept the momentum in my novel, and when I was better, I had around 500 words to show

for my illness, which is better than none.

The next tip I'll offer is to read.

Reading is super easy to do when you're sick.

It's my default.

If my mind isn't right and I can't bring myself to write, I read and I watch YouTube

videos.

It's a very reflective time for me and I do a lot of thinking about what I'm going

to do when I'm better.

Remember, reading is a critical skill that you have to continue building even when you

become a writer.

Take advantage of this downtime and read something in your genre or watch movies that you will

enjoy.

Give yourself permission to consume.

Just don't let it turn into procrastination.

The final tip I'll offer you guys is to simply listen to your body.

I know this sounds strange, but let me explain.

Two days before shooting this very video, my neck went out.

I was lifting some heavy bags of soil at the hardware store and I overdid it.

My neck was super stiff and I looked like a turtle.

In other words, there was no way I could shoot my video, so I had to rest.

This happens to me about once or twice a year, and whenever it does, it usually puts me out

of commission.

I know I'm sick when I can't sit down at my computer and write.

So I had to listen to myself and delay the video shoot, even though I had a deadline.

Instead, I used that time to divert my energy into scripts, so that I had 1-2 extra videos

to shoot when I was feeling better.

The result was that I was day behind, but I ended up coming out of it 2 weeks ahead

because of the extra videos, because I record my videos in batches.

That's how you have to think.

One day is just that—one day.

Think about the long-term.

If it's just a passing illness, you'll look back on it and be glad that you found

some way to be productive with your time.

If it's a permanent illness or injury, then that's a subject for a different video entirely

and you'll have to do what you have to do to take care of yourself first, then your

family, and then your writing.

But if you commit to turn every setback into an opportunity, you'll be amazed at how

much momentum you have when you come out of it.

That's it for this video.

If this is your first time watching, I'd love to have you subscribe.

Every week I publish videos just like this one with writing advice to help you write

better and grow your influence with readers.

Thanks for watching.

I'll see you in the next video.

*

Keywords: writing when you're sick, writing with an illness, writing when you don't

feel like it

*

Writing when you're sick is tough.

I know what it feels like when you have no energy and drive to write.

In this video I talk about how to be productive and make progress on your book even when you're

sick.

An illness doesn't have to be a missed opportunity.

You can be productive in spite of it.

Let me show you how.

For more infomation >> Writing when you're sick - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

HookedUp HighWaist Shaper Shorts - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> HookedUp HighWaist Shaper Shorts - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Meleklerin Aşkı / Love of Angels - Episode 3 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

Unbelievable! Who would take of their clothes because of a tiny insect?

Shame on you. Listen to your elderly.

- What the hell is that?! - It got inside, inside!

- Inside! Inside! - Necmi? Necmi what the hell is this?

Write down; ten kilos of barley, two kilos of donkey's milk, one kilo of salt...

I'll take Melek and Yağmur and go to Alaçatı over the weekend.

I'll visit your grandmother's grave, baby.

He shouldn't be so cool. He should almost become a child when he is around kids and be mature when needed.

- Dark eyes, dark features... Around my height... - Me!

Me... I'll make soup.

I'll ask her out today.

Who is here?! My favorite brother-in-law is here!

Alfred!

Yes, sir.

Rukiye!

I knew one day you would come back to me.

- Was that Nuri Alço? - Everyone admires him, he admires me.

For more infomation >> Meleklerin Aşkı / Love of Angels - Episode 3 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon Reveal When They Plan To Have Kids & Where They Want To Live - Daily - Duration: 2:16.

We sat down with lovebirds Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon to get an EXCLUSIVE scoop on their road to marriage and what the future has in store for them! Get all the details here!   Ashley Iaconetti, 30, and Jared Haibon, 29, are really in love

We had the pleasure of speaking with the newly engaged couple, who literally couldn't keep their hands off each other

However, in between their adorable PDA, which gave us major relationship fomo, they dished on what they hope will be the next chapter of their lives

"We think we will try and have kids in two years," Ashley told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY

"Jared and I always say we need to stay in LA at least five years, 10 being the max

He's an east coast lover. I don't think he'll be content if we don't move back over there

So, around that time we'll start contemplating," Ashley continued.    "I would agree

I've always said I'd rather be on the west coast with Ashley than on the east coast without her," Jared chimed in

"At some point though, I would love to see myself back on the east coast," Jared continued

"He likes a suburban feel," Ashley said while lovingly gazing into Jared's eyes. For those of you who don't know, Jared popped the question to Ashley on June 17 in Mexico while they were filming Bachelor In Paradise

The engagement came after just a few months of dating but at least three years of friendship

Because of their solid foundation, Jared and Ashley's bond is as strong as ever.  "I feel that expression you love each more everyday– I've always been like 'oh, but do you really?' and now with Jared I really do feel like that

I look back on times back in April or March, and I think 'Oh, I loved him then,' but I love him SO much more now," Ashley recounted

While they've yet to set a date, it's safe to say these two are in it for the long haul

For more infomation >> Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon Reveal When They Plan To Have Kids & Where They Want To Live - Daily - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Spring Fire hits Cuchara businesses hard - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Spring Fire hits Cuchara businesses hard - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use Merard Watch Masking Tape - Duration: 2:35.

If you repair or refurbish watches or watchbands in your shop, you need this masking tape.

This tape comes in four sizes---3, 6, 7 or 8 millimeter, depending on the size watch

you're polishing.

Simply use the amount of tape you need to protect the part of the watch you aren't

working on.

This tape is perfect for polishing links on watches by simply masking off the area of

the watch that doesn't need polishing.

When removed, the tape won't leave any sticky residue behind.

On this watch band I will mask off the center of the links because it's a brush finish and

I want to polish the outside of the links which is a shiny, bright finish.

Since the links are pretty wide in the center I'll use the 8mm wide masking tape.

If you're working on a ladies watch you may want to use a 3 or 6mm, all depends on how

wide your links are.

What I like to do is peel off a piece that's just a little bit longer than the links and

start applying the tape.

So I'll pull off a couple inches.

Great thing about this tape is it leaves no residue, you can apply, peel off, apply, peel

off, and it doesn't matter.

So what I like to do is come up straight up to the edge, find that edge, and I just work

all the way around the band just like that.

I'm just following that edge right there, and you go all the way to the end.

And like I said if you peel off and reapply, it doesn't matter, no residue whatsoever.

All the way to the end and then I fold it over, stick it on really really well.

And then you will apply your center.

Peel off another piece.

Again this is 8mm wide, you need two pieces of tape.

Okay and I'll start working the opposite side, same as the other.

Start on your edge and you just keep masking away.

So now that the center is masked off, you can go straight to polish and once you're

done, you just peel it right off, no residue left.

Quick and easy.

Order your watch masking tape today at Stuller.com/tools.

For more infomation >> How to Use Merard Watch Masking Tape - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

SEAL : Women's Day Special Short film | SHAADI NIGHT | GIRL SPECIAL | By Gaurav Mehra | MovieTrailer - Duration: 7:32.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment