Monday, July 16, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jul 16 2018

THE DOBRE BROTHERS!

Listen up kidz: if you like slime, and you like prank videos.. I got great news for you!

There is an abundant slime prank on Mukesh and Marcus slime prank on pizza guy slime break on

Bacon girlfriend again

In hot tub mmm slime prank on little sister

Slime Frank on cop gone wrong. The Dover brothers is my favorite slime prank channel

They really know how to make the slime prank to the tongue

but what a lot of people don't appreciate the Dover brothers for is their incredible craft and

art

Of music videos. I'll slip in through my marble foot drop in this chat

You already wanting more god gives me a V then we plant for the people who keep it teaches

Sixty million views, huh?

Sixty six sixty

Sixty million. Yeah, I want 60 million muses if you ain't scared hit it like you don't

If you know you look hey guys, peace from the future here

just want to let you guys know really quick that right now today you can get an elgato stream deck for 99 dollars instead of

149 wha what a great deal. I love mine. I think it's such a cool device

You can basically map any app or any function like OBS, which I used to record to this thing

If your streamer it's a given to have one of these and that's so much custom my ability that you can literally put anything on

This if you want to open an app if you want to use a soundboard

It's really really cool definitely recommended and sensitive on a special offer link is in the description

Okay continue with the video. Now if you guys are nine years old you can tell the Dober bothers audience are

Slightly younger here. If you go in the comments it says you said a cuss word. I'm seven years old. This is so

Irresponsible, I would never cuss in my videos and my audience is nine years old

Thank you

But what I find fascinating about the debris brothers videos is their prank their attention to detail

On the prank because a lot of people fake their pranks

But not the dobre brothers. They're beyond that they know how to pull up a great prank

Without staging it with genuine reactions genuine emotions and charges and you really really feel it

This one is called mom wakes up in ocean prank now. We got to go again ready. Three two one

With twins and we do the fuck. Why are we doing this or not - a mom. This is the best prank ever ever

They're not lying. It's this is my favorite prank of all time

They come up with this strange idea that they're gonna take the hotel's

Mattress

While the mom is sleeping. She's clearly sleeping. Maybe they drugged her

I'm sure I'm gonna decide they're gonna pull this mattress Oh what? Well, he looks like she's gonna fly away. Oh that was close guys

They decided to take this mattress out and chill the ocean

How you may ask how would they possibly fit through that narrow?

Corridor doorway, don't worry because they don't show it it

good for

The videos like five minutes of them painfully try to get this mattress out of these

They're stealing a mattress from one hotel

The dad is really trying he really wants to pull this up

Pop I want some abuse how are they gonna fit the mattress in the elevator? I

Can't believe she's still sleeping. This is incredible. They dragged her all the way from the hotel to the seat

Every night

The body has lost

How did she get there I have no idea

don't you just hate when you fall asleep in a hotel bedroom and

Your sons carry you through the hallway with your mattress, you know

I knew it was a prank

She knew ah

Then he was getting pranked

Really you know it was a prank the double prankster a classic they pull this move a lot of times

We're really sorry. Like we meant nothing of it. Did you laugh?

What is this?

Joke's on you. Dobra me. No Natalie malarkey, wait what?

What is Heather is now I've seen better acting on adult websites Jesus Christ

But the thing that's so confusing about it is that they're always pranking

Everyone is always in on it. But no one seems to be understand when it's real and when it's fake

You have all the sudden this guy described and everyone's like what?

Yeah, the last one I'm stopped

So apparently he lost his dog and if I do yeah, I should just like

My dog Romeo then I love that. He's like God, I don't know

He says it like the dog is he's gone forever

Romeo Maine I loved him. He was if he was the father to me. It was like the son. I never had too bad

He's dead now

I

Don't know maybe they're still in on it. I don't know. I am so confused by this video. They go around with him everywhere

They even get of some security guy involved

Yeah, Oh keep the lights on and I'll start cameras inform for you guys and then they just wake up the day after

So I'm gonna warn you guys about this next clip. It's pretty offensive

Here we go

Really feel sorry for Cyrus like he was texting us all night

But we just couldn't find him and security guard was out till 5:00 a.m. Confinement

Security guard was out until 5:00 a.m. Looking for their dog. Now. We're just gonna

Doing him there

Alright they found him did he actually like hide his dog just - I don't get it. I'm so confused

I'm so confused. And it's the same with like this this video the best proposal in the world

You're like, oh that's clearly gonna be some stupid prank, right?

Because

You're the most amazing go away

and

I want to always protect you I want to waist protect you keep you comforted

Gives you the world

So they have the drunk like down

He grabs the ring with the trophy best proposal in the world, it's actually real like what is real and what is fake

I don't understand. I need access to break brother best

Proposal in the world. We had a drone fly down with the ring

I love you what I care you but

I always protect you. I want always contect you keep you comforted and I want to give you the world

Just love how self-aware they are. That's

I

Think hopefully we're okay. I mean, you know, I'm not gonna lie though guys

Vlogging and driving is pretty hard. So make sure you don't vlog and drive kids or text to drive none of that stuff

but tune in because we are gonna keep the vlog going and

Don't vlog and Drive guys

Proceeds to vlog and drive. Oh, my god Cyrus is literally calling me right now

Your phone

You may have seen this video already it's a it's another

Dober brother classic they have this

they have this wide arrangements of tools and they have to guess which one is real and which

One is fake. Wouldn't the real ones be cold because it's metal. Oh

You mean like how you can just lift it up and tell some of them are chocolate that's right chocolate

One that's super heavy

That one is real white the one that's cold, it's this my

Lot I mean they're all pretty much the same weight here - that's right

Everybody chocolate weighs the same as metal. Everyone knows that

They're all pretty much the same way. Pretty much here. We have the video where they're clearly pouring slime on the girlfriend

I love seeing slime on girlfriends

Hey, what's up, I

Knew it I knew that video for fake their music I

Must say it's the strongest thing the song goes out to anyone who thinks they don't matter

But that's me know that you do. Oh

Thank you

Let's go. Let's go. I think you ain't good enough. Stop that think you very beautiful. Stop that think you ain't worth that

Stop that think you ain't love for stop them. Goodbye to the people who hate on me

You know what?

I admired by the Dover brothers is that they don't get a ghostwriter like rice gum and all those other ones

They write their own material

I'm I saw you as you I myself you is you what they're really saying here is that

consciousness

They realized they missing you beautiful you strong they won't be too long Hey

Booga-booga you stop

Okubo Kabu Kabu you beautiful and if you're at this point thinking about at least, you know

They make something that has a deeper meaning it's an anti-bullying video. Maybe it's not that good

But at least they tried, you know, at least they're not trying to be like team 10. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no

There's more over brothers. It's about to get lit remix

Wow they got six nine

Now I own a Roy them head spinner when I pass I do my dance all on the floor

Dropping is track you already coming back for more. I don't mean to make fun of them

Like if they actually have issues, like maybe they actually have autism or something Adam mean to pick on people

You know, I'm not trying to leafy people here. But what is wrong with them?

See I watched his video before I knew who the Kashi was

69 and I actually thought it was him like they do a good job at covering up his face

Making sure that you can't see I wonder what he thinks about this this video. That's 31 million views

There you go. There you have it everybody that dobre brothers. Now you are filled in it amazes me. What an

army of kids there is on YouTube that will just give an abundance of views to

literally anything that looks shiny and

Interesting these people really make it look easy and at least say you can admire that I don't have anything personally against them I think

It's just hilarious how bad their videos are and they completely gone under my radar

It seems like these people just crawl out of nowhere. There's always a new one just

creeping up like I hope you guys enjoyed this video leave a like if you did hit that Bell button if you're new and

Subscribe to join that bro army. That's right. We're looking for new recruitment

You have to be witched me body and soul and I love

*love repeated a few times, then an amazing ear rape :3c*

For more infomation >> The Dobre Brothers - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

The truth is revealed - Duration: 0:32.

The only victory the popes gotten

For more infomation >> The truth is revealed - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

Shroud

For more infomation >> SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite - Season 5 Victory Royale | Greenscreen - Duration: 0:11.

The one Fortnite greenscreen I'll never get IRL

For more infomation >> Fortnite - Season 5 Victory Royale | Greenscreen - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5DRS High up! AIRCO, NAVI, LMV, PDC, Cruise Contro - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5DRS High up! AIRCO, NAVI, LMV, PDC, Cruise Contro - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Opel KARL 1.0 5DRS ECOFLEX EDITION - AIRCO - BLUETOOTH - PARKEERHULP - ALL SEASON BANDEN - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Opel KARL 1.0 5DRS ECOFLEX EDITION - AIRCO - BLUETOOTH - PARKEERHULP - ALL SEASON BANDEN - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 Ana Clara Lima é ATACADA e TOMA Atitude Drástica que abala os Fãs - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> 🔴 Ana Clara Lima é ATACADA e TOMA Atitude Drástica que abala os Fãs - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

1ª Copa Meninas de Ouro tem semifinal entre São Paulo e Skill Red A - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> 1ª Copa Meninas de Ouro tem semifinal entre São Paulo e Skill Red A - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

The Dobre Brothers - Duration: 14:09.

THE DOBRE BROTHERS!

Listen up kidz: if you like slime, and you like prank videos.. I got great news for you!

There is an abundant slime prank on Mukesh and Marcus slime prank on pizza guy slime break on

Bacon girlfriend again

In hot tub mmm slime prank on little sister

Slime Frank on cop gone wrong. The Dover brothers is my favorite slime prank channel

They really know how to make the slime prank to the tongue

but what a lot of people don't appreciate the Dover brothers for is their incredible craft and

art

Of music videos. I'll slip in through my marble foot drop in this chat

You already wanting more god gives me a V then we plant for the people who keep it teaches

Sixty million views, huh?

Sixty six sixty

Sixty million. Yeah, I want 60 million muses if you ain't scared hit it like you don't

If you know you look hey guys, peace from the future here

just want to let you guys know really quick that right now today you can get an elgato stream deck for 99 dollars instead of

149 wha what a great deal. I love mine. I think it's such a cool device

You can basically map any app or any function like OBS, which I used to record to this thing

If your streamer it's a given to have one of these and that's so much custom my ability that you can literally put anything on

This if you want to open an app if you want to use a soundboard

It's really really cool definitely recommended and sensitive on a special offer link is in the description

Okay continue with the video. Now if you guys are nine years old you can tell the Dober bothers audience are

Slightly younger here. If you go in the comments it says you said a cuss word. I'm seven years old. This is so

Irresponsible, I would never cuss in my videos and my audience is nine years old

Thank you

But what I find fascinating about the debris brothers videos is their prank their attention to detail

On the prank because a lot of people fake their pranks

But not the dobre brothers. They're beyond that they know how to pull up a great prank

Without staging it with genuine reactions genuine emotions and charges and you really really feel it

This one is called mom wakes up in ocean prank now. We got to go again ready. Three two one

With twins and we do the fuck. Why are we doing this or not - a mom. This is the best prank ever ever

They're not lying. It's this is my favorite prank of all time

They come up with this strange idea that they're gonna take the hotel's

Mattress

While the mom is sleeping. She's clearly sleeping. Maybe they drugged her

I'm sure I'm gonna decide they're gonna pull this mattress Oh what? Well, he looks like she's gonna fly away. Oh that was close guys

They decided to take this mattress out and chill the ocean

How you may ask how would they possibly fit through that narrow?

Corridor doorway, don't worry because they don't show it it

good for

The videos like five minutes of them painfully try to get this mattress out of these

They're stealing a mattress from one hotel

The dad is really trying he really wants to pull this up

Pop I want some abuse how are they gonna fit the mattress in the elevator? I

Can't believe she's still sleeping. This is incredible. They dragged her all the way from the hotel to the seat

Every night

The body has lost

How did she get there I have no idea

don't you just hate when you fall asleep in a hotel bedroom and

Your sons carry you through the hallway with your mattress, you know

I knew it was a prank

She knew ah

Then he was getting pranked

Really you know it was a prank the double prankster a classic they pull this move a lot of times

We're really sorry. Like we meant nothing of it. Did you laugh?

What is this?

Joke's on you. Dobra me. No Natalie malarkey, wait what?

What is Heather is now I've seen better acting on adult websites Jesus Christ

But the thing that's so confusing about it is that they're always pranking

Everyone is always in on it. But no one seems to be understand when it's real and when it's fake

You have all the sudden this guy described and everyone's like what?

Yeah, the last one I'm stopped

So apparently he lost his dog and if I do yeah, I should just like

My dog Romeo then I love that. He's like God, I don't know

He says it like the dog is he's gone forever

Romeo Maine I loved him. He was if he was the father to me. It was like the son. I never had too bad

He's dead now

I

Don't know maybe they're still in on it. I don't know. I am so confused by this video. They go around with him everywhere

They even get of some security guy involved

Yeah, Oh keep the lights on and I'll start cameras inform for you guys and then they just wake up the day after

So I'm gonna warn you guys about this next clip. It's pretty offensive

Here we go

Really feel sorry for Cyrus like he was texting us all night

But we just couldn't find him and security guard was out till 5:00 a.m. Confinement

Security guard was out until 5:00 a.m. Looking for their dog. Now. We're just gonna

Doing him there

Alright they found him did he actually like hide his dog just - I don't get it. I'm so confused

I'm so confused. And it's the same with like this this video the best proposal in the world

You're like, oh that's clearly gonna be some stupid prank, right?

Because

You're the most amazing go away

and

I want to always protect you I want to waist protect you keep you comforted

Gives you the world

So they have the drunk like down

He grabs the ring with the trophy best proposal in the world, it's actually real like what is real and what is fake

I don't understand. I need access to break brother best

Proposal in the world. We had a drone fly down with the ring

I love you what I care you but

I always protect you. I want always contect you keep you comforted and I want to give you the world

Just love how self-aware they are. That's

I

Think hopefully we're okay. I mean, you know, I'm not gonna lie though guys

Vlogging and driving is pretty hard. So make sure you don't vlog and drive kids or text to drive none of that stuff

but tune in because we are gonna keep the vlog going and

Don't vlog and Drive guys

Proceeds to vlog and drive. Oh, my god Cyrus is literally calling me right now

Your phone

You may have seen this video already it's a it's another

Dober brother classic they have this

they have this wide arrangements of tools and they have to guess which one is real and which

One is fake. Wouldn't the real ones be cold because it's metal. Oh

You mean like how you can just lift it up and tell some of them are chocolate that's right chocolate

One that's super heavy

That one is real white the one that's cold, it's this my

Lot I mean they're all pretty much the same weight here - that's right

Everybody chocolate weighs the same as metal. Everyone knows that

They're all pretty much the same way. Pretty much here. We have the video where they're clearly pouring slime on the girlfriend

I love seeing slime on girlfriends

Hey, what's up, I

Knew it I knew that video for fake their music I

Must say it's the strongest thing the song goes out to anyone who thinks they don't matter

But that's me know that you do. Oh

Thank you

Let's go. Let's go. I think you ain't good enough. Stop that think you very beautiful. Stop that think you ain't worth that

Stop that think you ain't love for stop them. Goodbye to the people who hate on me

You know what?

I admired by the Dover brothers is that they don't get a ghostwriter like rice gum and all those other ones

They write their own material

I'm I saw you as you I myself you is you what they're really saying here is that

consciousness

They realized they missing you beautiful you strong they won't be too long Hey

Booga-booga you stop

Okubo Kabu Kabu you beautiful and if you're at this point thinking about at least, you know

They make something that has a deeper meaning it's an anti-bullying video. Maybe it's not that good

But at least they tried, you know, at least they're not trying to be like team 10. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no

There's more over brothers. It's about to get lit remix

Wow they got six nine

Now I own a Roy them head spinner when I pass I do my dance all on the floor

Dropping is track you already coming back for more. I don't mean to make fun of them

Like if they actually have issues, like maybe they actually have autism or something Adam mean to pick on people

You know, I'm not trying to leafy people here. But what is wrong with them?

See I watched his video before I knew who the Kashi was

69 and I actually thought it was him like they do a good job at covering up his face

Making sure that you can't see I wonder what he thinks about this this video. That's 31 million views

There you go. There you have it everybody that dobre brothers. Now you are filled in it amazes me. What an

army of kids there is on YouTube that will just give an abundance of views to

literally anything that looks shiny and

Interesting these people really make it look easy and at least say you can admire that I don't have anything personally against them I think

It's just hilarious how bad their videos are and they completely gone under my radar

It seems like these people just crawl out of nowhere. There's always a new one just

creeping up like I hope you guys enjoyed this video leave a like if you did hit that Bell button if you're new and

Subscribe to join that bro army. That's right. We're looking for new recruitment

You have to be witched me body and soul and I love

*love repeated a few times, then an amazing ear rape :3c*

For more infomation >> The Dobre Brothers - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

ATENÇÃO: Esses São os Sintomas da Ejaculação Precoce - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> ATENÇÃO: Esses São os Sintomas da Ejaculação Precoce - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Giorgio Manetti e Anna Tedesco si sentono ancora: parla lei - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Giorgio Manetti e Anna Tedesco si sentono ancora: parla lei - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

João Donato e seu Quarteto - Ao Vivo/Live at Sala Baden Powell (24/Jan/2018) HD 1080p - Duration: 52:04.

For more infomation >> João Donato e seu Quarteto - Ao Vivo/Live at Sala Baden Powell (24/Jan/2018) HD 1080p - Duration: 52:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 250 CGI Estate Avantgarde Automaat - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 250 CGI Estate Avantgarde Automaat - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Smartphone LG G7 ThinQ - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Smartphone LG G7 ThinQ - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Notebook Gamer Acer Aspire Nitro 5 - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Notebook Gamer Acer Aspire Nitro 5 - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI AIRSCAPE FEEL CABRIO-DAK AIRCO - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI AIRSCAPE FEEL CABRIO-DAK AIRCO - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.6 E-HDI COLLECTION Ecc, Led, Cruise Control, 16"BlackSilverDop, Weinig km! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.6 E-HDI COLLECTION Ecc, Led, Cruise Control, 16"BlackSilverDop, Weinig km! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Strans realiza vistoria de mototaxistas para renovar a permissão de circulação - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Strans realiza vistoria de mototaxistas para renovar a permissão de circulação - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

💮☣Иностранец реагирует на DK - ЛИЦЕМЕР - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> 💮☣Иностранец реагирует на DK - ЛИЦЕМЕР - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

Shroud

For more infomation >> SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

THE 10 BEST EXERCISES To Have Brazilian Butt [Top 10 DEFINITIVE] Variations INITIATE to ADVANCED - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> THE 10 BEST EXERCISES To Have Brazilian Butt [Top 10 DEFINITIVE] Variations INITIATE to ADVANCED - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

How I Got Tesla Model 3 RED Interior - Model 3 Red Seats! - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> How I Got Tesla Model 3 RED Interior - Model 3 Red Seats! - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Antonella Clerici affiancata da Carlotta Mantovan a Portobello - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Antonella Clerici affiancata da Carlotta Mantovan a Portobello - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

I HAVE FOR YOU SOME TRIGGERS TO HELP YOU TO SLEEP.💤 |Italian ASMR - Duration: 23:37.

For more infomation >> I HAVE FOR YOU SOME TRIGGERS TO HELP YOU TO SLEEP.💤 |Italian ASMR - Duration: 23:37.

-------------------------------------------

EU NÃO SOU LOUCA | Aninha Farias #3 - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> EU NÃO SOU LOUCA | Aninha Farias #3 - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Dobre Brothers - Duration: 14:09.

THE DOBRE BROTHERS!

Listen up kidz: if you like slime, and you like prank videos.. I got great news for you!

There is an abundant slime prank on Mukesh and Marcus slime prank on pizza guy slime break on

Bacon girlfriend again

In hot tub mmm slime prank on little sister

Slime Frank on cop gone wrong. The Dover brothers is my favorite slime prank channel

They really know how to make the slime prank to the tongue

but what a lot of people don't appreciate the Dover brothers for is their incredible craft and

art

Of music videos. I'll slip in through my marble foot drop in this chat

You already wanting more god gives me a V then we plant for the people who keep it teaches

Sixty million views, huh?

Sixty six sixty

Sixty million. Yeah, I want 60 million muses if you ain't scared hit it like you don't

If you know you look hey guys, peace from the future here

just want to let you guys know really quick that right now today you can get an elgato stream deck for 99 dollars instead of

149 wha what a great deal. I love mine. I think it's such a cool device

You can basically map any app or any function like OBS, which I used to record to this thing

If your streamer it's a given to have one of these and that's so much custom my ability that you can literally put anything on

This if you want to open an app if you want to use a soundboard

It's really really cool definitely recommended and sensitive on a special offer link is in the description

Okay continue with the video. Now if you guys are nine years old you can tell the Dober bothers audience are

Slightly younger here. If you go in the comments it says you said a cuss word. I'm seven years old. This is so

Irresponsible, I would never cuss in my videos and my audience is nine years old

Thank you

But what I find fascinating about the debris brothers videos is their prank their attention to detail

On the prank because a lot of people fake their pranks

But not the dobre brothers. They're beyond that they know how to pull up a great prank

Without staging it with genuine reactions genuine emotions and charges and you really really feel it

This one is called mom wakes up in ocean prank now. We got to go again ready. Three two one

With twins and we do the fuck. Why are we doing this or not - a mom. This is the best prank ever ever

They're not lying. It's this is my favorite prank of all time

They come up with this strange idea that they're gonna take the hotel's

Mattress

While the mom is sleeping. She's clearly sleeping. Maybe they drugged her

I'm sure I'm gonna decide they're gonna pull this mattress Oh what? Well, he looks like she's gonna fly away. Oh that was close guys

They decided to take this mattress out and chill the ocean

How you may ask how would they possibly fit through that narrow?

Corridor doorway, don't worry because they don't show it it

good for

The videos like five minutes of them painfully try to get this mattress out of these

They're stealing a mattress from one hotel

The dad is really trying he really wants to pull this up

Pop I want some abuse how are they gonna fit the mattress in the elevator? I

Can't believe she's still sleeping. This is incredible. They dragged her all the way from the hotel to the seat

Every night

The body has lost

How did she get there I have no idea

don't you just hate when you fall asleep in a hotel bedroom and

Your sons carry you through the hallway with your mattress, you know

I knew it was a prank

She knew ah

Then he was getting pranked

Really you know it was a prank the double prankster a classic they pull this move a lot of times

We're really sorry. Like we meant nothing of it. Did you laugh?

What is this?

Joke's on you. Dobra me. No Natalie malarkey, wait what?

What is Heather is now I've seen better acting on adult websites Jesus Christ

But the thing that's so confusing about it is that they're always pranking

Everyone is always in on it. But no one seems to be understand when it's real and when it's fake

You have all the sudden this guy described and everyone's like what?

Yeah, the last one I'm stopped

So apparently he lost his dog and if I do yeah, I should just like

My dog Romeo then I love that. He's like God, I don't know

He says it like the dog is he's gone forever

Romeo Maine I loved him. He was if he was the father to me. It was like the son. I never had too bad

He's dead now

I

Don't know maybe they're still in on it. I don't know. I am so confused by this video. They go around with him everywhere

They even get of some security guy involved

Yeah, Oh keep the lights on and I'll start cameras inform for you guys and then they just wake up the day after

So I'm gonna warn you guys about this next clip. It's pretty offensive

Here we go

Really feel sorry for Cyrus like he was texting us all night

But we just couldn't find him and security guard was out till 5:00 a.m. Confinement

Security guard was out until 5:00 a.m. Looking for their dog. Now. We're just gonna

Doing him there

Alright they found him did he actually like hide his dog just - I don't get it. I'm so confused

I'm so confused. And it's the same with like this this video the best proposal in the world

You're like, oh that's clearly gonna be some stupid prank, right?

Because

You're the most amazing go away

and

I want to always protect you I want to waist protect you keep you comforted

Gives you the world

So they have the drunk like down

He grabs the ring with the trophy best proposal in the world, it's actually real like what is real and what is fake

I don't understand. I need access to break brother best

Proposal in the world. We had a drone fly down with the ring

I love you what I care you but

I always protect you. I want always contect you keep you comforted and I want to give you the world

Just love how self-aware they are. That's

I

Think hopefully we're okay. I mean, you know, I'm not gonna lie though guys

Vlogging and driving is pretty hard. So make sure you don't vlog and drive kids or text to drive none of that stuff

but tune in because we are gonna keep the vlog going and

Don't vlog and Drive guys

Proceeds to vlog and drive. Oh, my god Cyrus is literally calling me right now

Your phone

You may have seen this video already it's a it's another

Dober brother classic they have this

they have this wide arrangements of tools and they have to guess which one is real and which

One is fake. Wouldn't the real ones be cold because it's metal. Oh

You mean like how you can just lift it up and tell some of them are chocolate that's right chocolate

One that's super heavy

That one is real white the one that's cold, it's this my

Lot I mean they're all pretty much the same weight here - that's right

Everybody chocolate weighs the same as metal. Everyone knows that

They're all pretty much the same way. Pretty much here. We have the video where they're clearly pouring slime on the girlfriend

I love seeing slime on girlfriends

Hey, what's up, I

Knew it I knew that video for fake their music I

Must say it's the strongest thing the song goes out to anyone who thinks they don't matter

But that's me know that you do. Oh

Thank you

Let's go. Let's go. I think you ain't good enough. Stop that think you very beautiful. Stop that think you ain't worth that

Stop that think you ain't love for stop them. Goodbye to the people who hate on me

You know what?

I admired by the Dover brothers is that they don't get a ghostwriter like rice gum and all those other ones

They write their own material

I'm I saw you as you I myself you is you what they're really saying here is that

consciousness

They realized they missing you beautiful you strong they won't be too long Hey

Booga-booga you stop

Okubo Kabu Kabu you beautiful and if you're at this point thinking about at least, you know

They make something that has a deeper meaning it's an anti-bullying video. Maybe it's not that good

But at least they tried, you know, at least they're not trying to be like team 10. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no

There's more over brothers. It's about to get lit remix

Wow they got six nine

Now I own a Roy them head spinner when I pass I do my dance all on the floor

Dropping is track you already coming back for more. I don't mean to make fun of them

Like if they actually have issues, like maybe they actually have autism or something Adam mean to pick on people

You know, I'm not trying to leafy people here. But what is wrong with them?

See I watched his video before I knew who the Kashi was

69 and I actually thought it was him like they do a good job at covering up his face

Making sure that you can't see I wonder what he thinks about this this video. That's 31 million views

There you go. There you have it everybody that dobre brothers. Now you are filled in it amazes me. What an

army of kids there is on YouTube that will just give an abundance of views to

literally anything that looks shiny and

Interesting these people really make it look easy and at least say you can admire that I don't have anything personally against them I think

It's just hilarious how bad their videos are and they completely gone under my radar

It seems like these people just crawl out of nowhere. There's always a new one just

creeping up like I hope you guys enjoyed this video leave a like if you did hit that Bell button if you're new and

Subscribe to join that bro army. That's right. We're looking for new recruitment

You have to be witched me body and soul and I love

*love repeated a few times, then an amazing ear rape :3c*

For more infomation >> The Dobre Brothers - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

The truth is revealed - Duration: 0:32.

The only victory the popes gotten

For more infomation >> The truth is revealed - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

Shroud

For more infomation >> SHROUD WANTS C9 MAJOR SPOT?! STEWIE2K TROLLS JASONR! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite - Season 5 Victory Royale | Greenscreen - Duration: 0:11.

The one Fortnite greenscreen I'll never get IRL

For more infomation >> Fortnite - Season 5 Victory Royale | Greenscreen - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5DRS High up! AIRCO, NAVI, LMV, PDC, Cruise Contro - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5DRS High up! AIRCO, NAVI, LMV, PDC, Cruise Contro - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Opel KARL 1.0 5DRS ECOFLEX EDITION - AIRCO - BLUETOOTH - PARKEERHULP - ALL SEASON BANDEN - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Opel KARL 1.0 5DRS ECOFLEX EDITION - AIRCO - BLUETOOTH - PARKEERHULP - ALL SEASON BANDEN - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bad First Dates aka Most First Dates 💔 | The Relationsh*t Show | MTV - Duration: 7:48.

- What's up everybody?

I'm Carly.

- And I'm Marie.

- And this is The Relation (bleep) Show,

where we're answering real questions

submitted to us by real people.

- Today we're talking about bad dates

AKA most dates.

- Yeah, first dates, right?

Have you ever been on a good first date?

- Yeah.

This guy took me to the opera on a first date.

- What?

- Yes, ma'am.

- I have a question.

- Get into the Pretty Woman of it all, sis.

- What happened with him?

Are you guys still together? - What do you mean

what happened to him?

Oh, we had a bad third date, and I was like, yeah, you suck.

But I went to the opera.

Have you ever been on a good first date?

- I've been on a good first date but not the opera.

I feel like a good first date for me is like

we don't end up hating each other,

like we talk again.

- Ready?

I just went on a first date with this guy.

He was actually really cute, funny, and seemed smart.

Mm, seemed.

- They always seem smart.

- I thought it was going pretty well

until he kissed me.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this was the worst kiss

I've ever experienced in my entire life.

He straight up ate my face.

But he's so nice and tall and cute.

Is that a deal breaker?

Blake, 20.

- Yes, it's a deal breaker

because if he can't kiss, he can't do anything else.

And I'm sorry, but it's true.

- But he's so tall and cute.

- Well then, he should be a good kisser, honestly.

He's not that tall and he's not that cute

if he can't kiss.

It's not that hard. - No, that's why

he's a bad kisser, because he's tall and he's cute.

Women just let him eat their face

and they're like, he's tall.

They don't tell him that he's doing it wrong.

- He's never needed to be good at it.

- 'Cause he's not short and ugly.

- [Carly] 'Cause he's not short and ugly.

- Those guys, good kissers.

- Yeah, maybe kiss a short, ugly guy.

- Maybe the best sex you'll ever have.

- Yeah, probably will be.

Okay, this is an intense one.

Is it a deal breaker if a guy doesn't offer to pay

on the first date?

I was on a first date the other night

and when the check came, I reached for my wallet and said,

"I got it," you know, to be nice,

but then he actually let me pay, like the entire bill,

and it was expensive.

Am I crazy for thinking that was messed up?

- You're crazy for bringing your wallet to the first date.

- I don't offer.

This is the thing.

We always want to offer,

like I feel I used to offer when I would go out on dates,

and now I just sit there and I look at him and I go,

thank you.

- I've never offered.

- I've offered.

I've offered.

- I maybe offered like jokingly one time,

was like, hey do you want me to?

I don't even get the whole question out.

I'll be like, you, you want me to.

I'm not even pretending to reach for my bag.

I'm like, I got my little to-go order and I'm like,

you want me to. But I'm already out the door.

- Yeah, I'm out the door.

Don't bring your wallet.

Don't bring your credit card.

Don't even bring your house keys.

- No, you live in that restaurant now.

- You live in that restaurant now.

- That bar is your bedroom.

- And he's disrespecting you in your home.

It's a no for me, dog.

- It's a no for me also, dog.

Okay, let's do the last question.

Ready?

Usually when I go on a first date,

I can tell within the first 30 to 40 seconds

if I'm going to have a decent time.

About 80% of the time I know it's going to be shit.

My question is, how do you get out of it

once you're already in it?

Rad, 23.

Hey Rad.

- Someone's name is Rad?

- Rad.

- [Carly] That's cool.

- 30 to 40 seconds is not enough time to know.

- That's enough time,

especially meeting someone for the first time

if it's like a blind date or an online date.

You're not knowing within 30 seconds.

It's so weird.

It's gonna be awkward for a few minutes at least.

- Not 30 to 40 seconds. - But I always think.

30 seconds is like not enough time to do anything.

- Rad, that doesn't sound very rad of you.

- Right, it sounds a little judgmental.

- Well, I say this.

Meet for a drink, right?

Say that you have something to do afterwards.

If the person sucks, drink the drink fast.

Then you can leave sooner.

- With a straw.

- And after you finish drinking the drink fast,

maybe you'll be cool too, Rad.

Maybe you'll actually have a good time.

- Yeah, hey Rad, maybe people don't like you

because you seem a little mean.

- 30 to 40 seconds and you're already like,

ugh, I'm ready to go.

- 30 seconds is like, hey, what's up, I'm Rad.

And the person's like, your name is Rad?

- And then you're like. - And then he's like,

I don't like her.

- Exactly.

- I don't like her. She made fun of my name.

- Rad, try to be a little cooler.

Try to be a little more rad about this.

- Yeah, but also let us know

your family history and how you got that name.

Once again, you guys were so brave

and sent your questions to us,

so now we're going to be brave

and spin The Wheel of Truth.

Very scary.

Do you want to go first?

- No Carly, you go first.

- Very dainty.

Did you see how feminine that was?

- [Marie] It didn't even make a full.

- What's the worst lie you've ever told

to bail on the first date?

I set up so many dates that I bail on.

- Really?

- [Carly] Yes.

- Oh because you booked, busy, and blessed?

- No, I just can't say no.

A lot of times, it's just some random person

that I'm like, yeah, no totally,

I would love to go out with you, literally that's my dream.

- And then you give them your real phone number?

- And then I give them my real phone number

and I make plans with them.

- But you know you're not gonna go.

- But I know I'm not gonna go.

- I usually kill people, not in real life.

- That scares me.

- But I'll be like, it'll be somebody that's already dead.

- See, I get nervous.

I would always get nervous about doing that

because then I'm like, what if the person really dies?

Then I feel like I spoke it into the universe.

But if it's not a real person.

- You gotta make up the person.

You gotta be like, my friend Terrence

is no longer with us. - Yeah, my best friend,

my best friend Terrence, yeah.

That's a good one.

I'm gonna start killing people.

- Start killing people.

- I'm literally sweating.

I sweat during this.

Role play getting out of a first date.

- Okay, so you're the dude and I'm me obviously.

- So I really, I really had a lot of fun

at the opera with you.

- Yeah, that was real cool.

You know I didn't know that they didn't sing in English.

That's crazy.

- Yeah, well, I speak five languages.

So I know exactly what they said.

- Ah, oh, ow, ah.

- He just ignores it.

What's going on?

- I got, it's my super period

'cause I don't want to

destroy this. - Do you want me to

go with you?

- I don't want to destroy this chair.

- Well, we don't need that chair.

- Yeah, but this is nice.

- Do you want me to go with you to your house?

- No, no, no you stay here and enjoy the chairs.

- Okay.

- I'm just gonna.

- Alright, I love you.

- Yeah, well, you know what?

Don't text me because I think I'm gonna die from this one.

- [Carly] Alright, I'll talk to you later.

- [Marie] Okay, bye.

- I'm gonna text you 90 times in the next week.

So let's recap a few of our lessons learned

about first dates.

Number one, if he can't kiss, he can't do anything else

so don't even bother.

- Lesson number two, don't bring your wallet

to the first date, ladies.

Fellas, you should bring two wallets.

Bring your wallet and your dad's wallet.

- And steal someone's wallet on the way to the bar.

- Pickpocket on the way to the date.

- Right, and the third thing we learned is

always have a backup plan when you go on a first date.

That way you can just be like, I told you,

I have to go pick up my kids.

I have nine of them.

- Nine.

- And I can't even leave them with my family

because my family's too crazy.

- Yeah.

- So bye bye.

Never talk to me again.

So we hoped you learned something

about how to deal with bad first dates.

- Don't forget to comment, subscribe, rate us,

and come back with more fabulous, terrible questions.

- And fabulous, terrible advice.

For more infomation >> Bad First Dates aka Most First Dates 💔 | The Relationsh*t Show | MTV - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Why America Reelects A Congress It Hates | Ron's Office Hours | NPR - Duration: 3:54.

Americans don't like Congress.

But its members frequently serve there for 20, 30, even 50 years.

So how do we explain such a dismal public approval rating for the institution,

when the people seem to like its component parts?

First, we need to distinguish between the Congress and the individual members of Congress.

Ask Americans whether most members of Congress should be re-elected,

only 1 in 4 Americans says "yes."

But ask whether their own representative deserves another term

and twice as many say "yes."

But when you come to Congress the institution, overall it doesn't seem to matter which party

is in majority control --

the numbers have been going down for public approval ever since

the early 1970s,

about the time of the Nixon impeachment hearings and the Arab oil embargo.

There was a spike upward right after the 9/11 terrorist attacks,

and Congress went up over

80 percent approval in the Gallup Poll.

But that warming trend turned out to be short-lived.

By 2004 about half that approval had gone away,

and by 2014 Congress had fallen all

the way down to historic lows, as low as single-digit approval in some measures.

Now, in fairness we don't really know if that was an all-time low for congressional approval.

We don't have precise measures back before polling began.

But we do have anecdotes, and we have jokes, like Mark Twain who once said,

"Imagine yourself an idiot.

Now imagine yourself a member of Congress.

But I repeat myself."

And of course plenty of other comedians have made their share of cracks about Congress since then.

"Members of the 113th Congress were sworn in at the Capitol, after which they were like

-- well that's enough work for the year."

"Looks like those clowns in Congress did it again.

What a bunch of clowns."

"How's he keep up with the news like that?"

The fact is people see their own individual member as their personal designee, their emissary.

Someone who's finally going to go and fix this place called Congress.

But when that person actually gets to Capitol Hill,

soon they're adapting themselves to

all those other representatives of all those other people and to the whole institution

of 535 members, with its 20-some-thousand staff members and the even larger federal

bureaucracy in general.

And then there are the pressures of party loyalty and the demands of re-election.

So the savvy ones go home virtually every weekend to persuade the folks back home that

their representative hasn't gone Washington

and their representative hasn't forgotten

all those promises;

their representative just needs a little more time to finish the job.

If they can reassure enough of the voters, they can come back for another term.

And soon those terms add up.

They add up to seniority, to more influence.

They get more power; they get more donations; they get more support.

They become Congress.

The same Congress the country loves to hate.

I'm Ron Elving at NPR.

Thanks for coming to my office hours.

"And the thing about my jokes is they don't hurt anybody;

you can take them or leave them.

You know what I mean.

But with Congress every time they make a joke, it's a law.

And every time they make a law it's a joke!"

For more infomation >> Why America Reelects A Congress It Hates | Ron's Office Hours | NPR - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Delicious 24" PHILLY CHEESESTEAK Sandwich Challenge!! - Duration: 6:58.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with "Atlas & Zeus" Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very very excited tonight I'm going for

overall win number 559 and my third win of this Southwest USA Winter Tour! I'm

still in the Dallas, Texas metro area tonight I'm in Plano, Texas I'm at Fred's

Downtown Philly I'm taking on their Liberty Bell Cheesesteak Challenge! Now

this thing looks frickin delicious, it's been a while since I've had a

cheesesteak, but this is a two foot long or 24 inch cheesesteak! There is about

60 ounces of cheesesteak, meat then there is a bunch of white cheese mixed

into it, and then there's a whole bunch of

healthy onions, but we've got all this bread, it is not gluten free, but we do

have about 14 ounces of their fries. I've got one hour to finish this thing if I

fail it's going to be about 68 bucks, but if I win I'm gonna get the delicious

looking meal for free, I'll get a sweet t-shirt down to my collection, and I'll

be the fourth person up on their Wall of Fame! They've had about 70 attempts only

three people at one let's become number four, let's get this challenge started!

All right I know two of the winners number one was Dr. Ramsey "The Mantis"

Hilton he beat this challenge a couple of years ago, and then my friend Brandon

"Da Garbage Disposal" he's got the record which is 14 minutes and 55 seconds which

was done at one of the other locations, there's 8 locations around but like I said I'm

at the Plano one, let's try to dominate that record. 1, 2, 3. . . Boom!

let's try to eat it like a sandwich and get it all down!

Four and half minutes in more than halfway done with the cheesesteak and

it's so good all that cheese and everything is just really helping to go

down! The bread is awesome - great cheesesteak!

Eight minutes in over 3/4 ton delicious, delicious, delicious!

It's gonna close with the record!

13 minutes 15 seconds in I don't know if we're gonna get it but we'll see!

Record just past it's 15 minutes in I was enjoying it anyway, so we'll get the rest

Well Fred the owner said that Brandon apparently for his challenge did not

have to eat the fries, so I guess technically I did beat the record for

finishing the sandwich but for finishing the fries and everything included 17

minutes and 35 seconds that was so good! It's been a while since I've had a

cheesesteak and Fred is actually from the Philadelphia area which I guess is

why he knows how to make a damn good cheesesteak! For winning I'm gonna get

the about $68 meal for free I will get a sweet custom t-shirt to add to my

collection, and I'll be the fourth person to complete the challenge and be on

their Wall of Fame! Thank you guys there are so many people

here to watch definitely appreciate it! thanks everybody for supporting our

channel thank you guys for watching it was overall win number five hundred and

fifty nine!

For more infomation >> Delicious 24" PHILLY CHEESESTEAK Sandwich Challenge!! - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Looking Through My FIRST EVER Sketchbook! Stuff I Drew When I Was 9!! · Sketchbook Tour - Duration: 8:00.

Hi my loves, welcome back to my channel, I hope you're doing well! So as the name of

this video suggests, I will be today going through my first ever sketchbook. I

went through my loft recently and dug this one out and I've been agonizing

over how to make this video more interesting and like more than what it

is and have like a lesson behind it but I thought- you know what- it would just be

fun to have a look at my 9-year-old drawings. So this was my school sketchbook

from back when I was in year 5. Shout out to Miss Keeble as well, she was my favourite

teacher in primary school. I was a proper teacher's pet back then, but yeah if

you're looking for anything from this video other than some nine year olds

sketches then this isn't the video for you basically. Yeah this is gonna be a

journey for all of us I think. I hope the camera is able to pick up these drawings

because they're all done quite lightly in pencil. I had no concept of like

shading or colouring. I think there is one page where I attempted to colour which

you'll see later but yeah on this first page I've clearly

just drawn like an Asian girl in some jewellery and a nice dress. One thing about

this that really- it's so weird because this was obviously what sixteen years

ago- but I really remember drawing feet like this. It's something that I learned

on Art Attack where you would draw the big toe like this, the like arch of the

foot like that and then swirly line like this to go around the

foot and then I guess at an ankle and then some toes going off in the distance.

So that was always how I used to draw feet. It's so funny that I remember

that. This was a little drawing of my school that I did so you can tell I liked

to draw in buildings from a very young age. The date on this is May 2002 so I'm

sure there are some of you watching that weren't even alive when I did this

which is quite scary. I also here had a design for like a

pop-up book that I was trying to work on for the nursery rhyme 'ride a cock-horse'

and the plan was to have a girl and a horse- I can't believe I remember this-

the plan was of a girl and a horse and you would pull this lever and the horse

and the girl would move across this field. I don't know why there are

balloons just floating in mid-air, I don't know what that animal is supposed

to be. It kind of looks like a pigeon?

This was a little comic strip that I came up with where a dinosaur walks up

to my school and takes the roof off a guy with a ladder comes, the dinosaur's

angry and then... I don't know there's a guy falling out of a tree? It's so funny

to see this because even though it's like a really bad sketch I really

recognized that building from my school and also I kind of draw buildings in the

same style that like front on look at it so not much has changed but you can tell

along like the progression of this comic strip that kind of lost interest in it

and put a lot less effort into the final panel. This next page I don't know it's

kind of got a medieval feel to it. I think we probably went on a school trip

to like a an old English church or something. Oh this is a funny page, so

this is a drawing called 'my skeleton' which I think it was quite good to be

fair considering this was April 2002. I have like a basic concept of what

a skeleton looks like I guess. I like that the skeleton like the bones in the

foot is just one bone and some toe bones. And then my body without a

skeleton... just non-existent apparently. This is the page where I attempted to

colour, clearly got bored very quickly. But here I think I was just working on maybe

like a stained-glass design. I'm not sure but it would kind of tie in to that

previous like churchy page. This I'm sure you can't see on the camera but I will

try and get some close-up footage of it. This is like I guess a day at sports day,

there's me scoring a goal which I can guarantee did not happen I was never

good at football at school. Basketball, yes. Dance, yes. Egg and spoon race, 100%.

But football? No. And then over here,

a trip to a swimming pool I guess. Again the same feet that I always drew and

there's a person with a little Lego hand holding their nose and looks like

someone's drowning over there.

See here it kind of looks like I was getting into kind of looking at the

three dimensions and also- trying to sound deep and artsy- but like

transparency of objects and things so you can see I've attempted it at least

to draw- I always used to draw glasses of water like this as well I remember. Yeah

I tried to get like a different angle of a table and a jug pouring some water.

Just a phantom jug there floating in mid-air. And I don't know what the point

of this page is. Oh yes! Something to do with water?

I guess, because I've got a fishbowl, a bottle of Evian, a fountain, a lake, a

toilet, a guy crying and he's also sweating I guess, little mermaid on a

rock and a snowman snowman which is quite good. And the bottle of Evian. That bottle

of Evian especially, I feel like I could maybe like that would make a nice

sticker. Okay this page is slightly disturbed, I don't

know what all this pink stuff is and we've got some creepy angular faces. This

again I think is probably part of my school, some stairs and some pipes. At

this point we were designing kind of sculptural installations for the park by

the school we were going to do like this environmental project and put some

things in the trees which doesn't sound very environmentally friendly but yeah

we had this the kind of community project going and so I think the next

few pages are kind of planning out different ideas for what we

might put in the tree. This is just I guess some stuff in our playground, this

is just a tree with one leaf on it. Then in the end I think this probably- I think

it was my friend Freya and I- we decided we'd we wanted to make this big wire

bird and then like paper-maché around it and put that in the tree and we also had

this idea of making a big apron to dress the tree with and have like um

vegetables and knives and forks on it. I really cannot believe that I remember

all of this stuff.

This- I mean I'm just guessing- but it looks like we took a trip to like a war

museum because otherwise I was just a really disturbed child drawing gas

masks and a boy sleeping under a table. Yeah I'm imagining we probably went on a

school trip and we had to draw all the different objects around us so that's

like a soldier's bag, soldiers hat, a picture of men going to war and some gas

masks and identity cards and things. I think there's kind of a progression here

on like how much effort I'm putting into things because I think at the beginning

I was just kind of like ugh whereas now I'm kind of making things a bit more

three-dimensional, adding a little bit of shading a little bit of a dimension to

things. And then final page is the same kind of thing; got a ration book and

little boy's clothes and bags of sand and 'keep clear unexploded bomb'.... oh and a

little girl's letter to her mum. So quite a sad note to end on but yeah this is my

first ever sketchbook! As I said, not like the most exciting thing in the world but

I thought it'd be funny to share it with you guys. It was really cute to look

through anyway. I'd love to know if you guys have like any old sketches and kind

of have that same mental image of yourself doing it at the time even

though it was like decades ago. It's so weird like how art kind of captures

those moments. But yeah, before I start rambling on, thank you guys so much for

watching, I hope you enjoyed this! I know it was like a random short one but I

wanted to make this video and I didn't know how to make it interesting so yeah

I hope that you'll just take it as is! Thank you guys so much for watching and

I will see you in the next video! Bye!

For more infomation >> Looking Through My FIRST EVER Sketchbook! Stuff I Drew When I Was 9!! · Sketchbook Tour - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason Led Zeppelin Won't Reunite Ever Again - Duration: 5:34.

Fifty years ago, Led Zeppelin released their very first collection of mind-melting heavy

blues.

After twelve years and eight studio albums, however, the passing of drummer John Bonham

brought the band's career to a sudden and tragic end.

In 2007, Led Zeppelin's three surviving members and Bonham's son Jason took to the

stage at London's O2 Arena and played a near-perfect two-hour show.

That set stoked appetites for more shows and more music.

But while that performance left fans thinking they could indeed do it all again, Led Zeppelin

simply never got back together.

Here's why they never will.

John Bonham's legacy

Led Zeppelin effectively ended on September 25th, 1980, when Bonham died after a massive

drinking binge.

"John Bonham found dead in bed yesterday in the house of the group's guitarist, Jimmy

Page"

According to The Guardian, Bonham had consumed 40 measures of vodka during a 12-hour band

rehearsal that day.

If you don't know what a measure is, that's an ounce and a half - or a shot… so basically

Bonham had 40 shots of vodka… yeah…

Page, Plant, and Jones officially ended the band a few months later, issuing the following

statement:

"We wish it to be known that the loss of our dear friend, and the deep sense of undivided

harmony felt by ourselves and our manager, have led us to decide that we could not continue

as we were."

Things don't look to change anytime soon.

In 2016, Page reiterated the sentiment behind that first statement, telling Rolling Stone

that

"Led Zeppelin was an affair of the heart.

Each of the members was important to the sum total of what we were."

Getting on

Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, and John Paul Jones are each well into their seventies.

Their last gig together took place over a decade ago, too though Plant still tours with

his own solo band and Jones occasionally plays when the mood strikes him.

Still, with the exception of perhaps the Rolling Stones, few bands as old as Zeppelin can bound

across a stage like they used to.

Injuries would be likely and exhaustion would be inevitable.

After all, headbanging isn't exactly great for the neck and shoulders.

Jones' projects

Let's face it: John Paul Jones is a busy man.

At this very moment, he could be practicing a Nordic folk song in preparation for a gig

with his folk trio Snoweye.

Or he might be considering another guest appearance, such as his 2017 show with Donovan in aid

of a charitable photography exhibit.

Or maybe he's reviewing the libretto for the opera he's been working on for the last who-knows-how-many

years a fresh take on August Strindberg's The Ghost Sonata which, according to his publisher

Chester Music, will be performed sometime in the 2019/2020 opera season.

"but first tell me who is your master?

Well, he's so many things… and he's been everything"

Jones also remains in contact with the other members of Them Crooked Vultures, including

Foo Fighters front-man Dave Grohl.

Grohl recently told British music magazine NME that they still text each other from time

to time.

Jason Bonham

Bonham continues to tour theaters around the U.S. with his tribute show, Jason Bonham's

Led Zeppelin Experience.

He also drums for Black Country Communion, a supergroup consisting of Bonham, Joe Bonamassa,

ex-Deep Purple singer Glenn Hughes, and former Dream Theater keyboardist Derek Sherinian.

Bonham also helps make people's musical dreams come true through his involvement with the

Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp.

For a trifling fee of only $5,000, campers can jam with Bonham as well as Aerosmith's

Joe Perry while rocking out, taking seminars, and living like music legends.

Groupies not included, presumably.

Jimmy's going solo

His first and only solo record, Outrider, was released in 1988 but Jimmy Page has been

talking about a follow-up album ever since.

He's collaborated with other artists over the years but, more recently, Page has hinted

at actually following through on his desire to release new solo music.

He told Rolling Stone in 2015 that

"I've got a game plan.

I'm not going to tell anybody anything.

I don't want to give people ideas.

[…] I prefer to just get people by the jugular when I'm ready."

Page left some clues as to the contents of his next solo endeavor in an earlier interview

with Rolling Stone, during which he discussed a more wide-ranging guitar project.

He said:

"It's not just acoustic, it's not just electric, it's everything I can muster up."

Whatever it is, and whenever it's released, it's no doubt hotly-anticipated.

Plant's a no-go

Robert Plant often gets the blame for being something of a stick in the mud when it comes

to a potential Zeppelin reunion.

He's often accused of being too focused on the present to give the public want it

really wants which is a slice of the past.

His recent releases, however, have been nothing less than spectacular: from his Grammy-winning

collaboration with Alison Krauss through to his chart-topping solo albums.

There may be lots of talk about the possibility of a Zeppelin reunion, but Plant, naturally,

is having none of it.

When pushed on the subject by a reporter from Rolling Stone, he asked:

"Do you know why the Eagles said they'd reunite when 'hell freezes over,' but they did it

anyway and keep touring?

It's not because they were paid a fortune.

It's not about the money.

It's because they're bored.

I'm not bored."

What's left to prove?

Only a handful of acts can lay claim to the same kind of influence that Led Zeppelin has

wielded over the last half-century.

And yes, they went onstage in 2007 and proved they could very easily go out and do it all

again but that's not enough reason for the band to actually do it.

In the end, it might come back to what they lost in 1980.

Jason Bonham has stated to the media that his father's absence still haunts Plant.

He quotes Plant as saying,

"I struggle sometimes just thinking about trying to create some magic again when he's

not there."

In his mind, there is no Led Zeppelin without that magic, and no magic without John Bonham.

Page, Plant, and Jones may have proven they can play without their old friend but, without

him, there simply is no Led Zeppelin.

For more infomation >> The Real Reason Led Zeppelin Won't Reunite Ever Again - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T 163pk Tekna - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T 163pk Tekna - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Bourdain Exposed 'Piece Of Sh*t' Clintons Before His Death - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Anthony Bourdain Exposed 'Piece Of Sh*t' Clintons Before His Death - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 316i AT8(F30) T Edition/ Business - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 316i AT8(F30) T Edition/ Business - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Charred Eggplant Dip - Duration: 3:03.

Charred eggplant dip with tomato puree. One of my favorite meze of all time. It

goes by a hundred names, depending on what country you're in. All I care about

is that you make it. Everyone's got their

own way of starting their grill. Natural

hardwood charcoal grill chimney.

This is a charred serrano. Charred vegetables in

this dish I think elevate the flavor

component, so the first thing that I want

to do, put some olive oil into our pan.

I'm going to smush/smash some garlic and

all I want that to do is begin to aromatize in the oil there. Take a

quarter cup of minced onion.

The minute that onion goes in there, it drops the

temperature enough, preventing your garlic from browning, assuming that you

start adding your other ingredients in there as well. And I'm going to add a few

pinches of the Badia cayenne pepper, a

healthy tablespoon of their ground

coriander seed and a healthy teaspoon of

their ground cumin. I just dump those

right on top, I don't sprinkle them around and risk

burning or scorching them. Hot chili. It's

one of the reasons why I like to use

serrano peppers, because the seed has a

very citrusy flavor. It's very, very edible.

Super easy to peel a charred eggplant

A couple passes with the knife.

I don't even risk my pinch of cinnamon

scorching there because cinnamon turns so

bitter, as does cardamom. I just put a

sprinkle of each. They're very strong. I'm gonna put some fresh cilantro onto this

dish as a garnish, but I also like a

cooked flavor as well. I like fresh

grated tomato puree. Just go slowly and push. The skin flattens out and you're

actually grating those tomato meats.

Use fresh lime at the end to really get some

nice acidity in there. It needs about

10-12 minutes of simmering and stirring

to make sure that when you put this in a

bowl, you're don't have that half inch of

tomato eggplant water on the top.

I love the bitterness of parsley. Usually I

let this sit in the pan until it's cool,

but I have been known to serve it as a hot dip. And olive oil and those herbs.

Some toasted flatbread of some kind is always wonderful.

Let's see how I did here. Close your eyes,

take a bite of this and you're in a whole other

part of the world. Enjoy.

For more infomation >> Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Charred Eggplant Dip - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't Workers Transporting Plutonium From Texas Said It Was 'Stolen' From Car - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> Gov't Workers Transporting Plutonium From Texas Said It Was 'Stolen' From Car - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI SW *Budget Topper! Rijklaar GT-Line Zie mededelingen - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI SW *Budget Topper! Rijklaar GT-Line Zie mededelingen - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Swimming From Alcatraz to San Francisco 48 Times - Duration: 2:40.

- [Narrator] This Great Big Story was made possible

by Wells Fargo.

Established 1852.

Re-established 2018.

(elegant music)

- [Mitali] The water we swim in is dangerous,

and someone has died in it.

Growing up, I had people tell me

that the water was so dangerous

that there were three prisoners who didn't make it.

And the reason Alcatraz was there

was because they had sharks in the water,

and you can't swim at all,

but now I know that's not true.

I'm Mitali.

I'm 16, and I've swum from Alcatraz

to San Francisco 48 times.

- I'm Anaya.

I'm 12, and I've done the Alcatraz swim 38 times,

and Mitali's my sister.

- I used to be the youngest person

to swim the span of the Golden Gate Bridge,

but my sister holds that world record now.

The first time I swam Alcatraz was when I was 10 years old,

and I was inspired by my friends who had swum it before me.

We train once a week every Sunday

with our open water swim team.

From just Alcatraz to the beach,

that takes me around 35 to 40 minutes,

but at my fastest time, it's 27 minutes.

- [Man] Guys, wanna know the water temperature?

57.5 right now.

- [Anaya] That water is freezing,

but you feel so good because you're in the open ocean.

The water's murky, so you can't really see anything,

but you can feel the water,

and you feel like you're on top of the world,

but you're in the middle of the ocean.

It's hard to have that mental strength that you can do this

because it's just so dangerous and unusual to do it.

- [Mitali] And so whenever we swim,

when I take a breath and she takes a breath,

we end up looking at each other,

and it's really comforting to see that there's someone

out there with you while you're swimming.

- [Woman] Good job, children!

(gentle music)

- [Mitali] People are generally very shocked.

That's the first response because it's something

that no one's ever really thought of doing.

- [Anaya] I grew up with this,

so I never knew a world where it was unusual to do this.

If other kids wanna do this, I encourage it.

For more infomation >> Swimming From Alcatraz to San Francisco 48 Times - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

How I Got Tesla Model 3 RED Interior - Model 3 Red Seats! - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> How I Got Tesla Model 3 RED Interior - Model 3 Red Seats! - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista Con Un Coach de Trading (English Subtitles) - Duration: 15:36.

Hi traders, my name is Juliana Rangel and im very happy to be here for two reasons, the first reason is

that we are currently in Malaga, Spain after doing several events with Oliver Velez.

The second and most important is the fact that I have the honor to have Jan Humme here with me.

For those of you that dont know him, he is a pro trader from Oliver Velez team and he is also very open to helping the latin community.

Moving forward we will tell you more about what he does for the community. Jan is from Holland but can speak spanish and

currently lives in Malaga, Spain. Im very exited and honor to be here talking to him and i know this will be of great value to traders in the Latin Community.

Thank you Jan for the time and im very happy to have you here.

Im very happy to have you here, as you said I am from Holland but I currently live in Malaga, i love it here,

I love the climate and im very happy to have you here.

OK Jan, brielfy talk to us about how you started trading and how you met Oliver Velez.

Ive been trading for roughly 10 years but I dont really count the first 5 because I wasnt to serious at the time.

After those 5 years I heard of Oliver through the internet. A friend of mine in Holland told me that he had discovered Oliver and that

it he was very interesting, after following him for 2 months on social media I decided to Join his Pro Trader program.

Since then ive been working hand in hand with him.

So youve been with Oliver around 3 years, correct? yes

Tell me 3 things you appreciate about Oliver Mentorship.

First of all i would have to thank Oliver for the structure he gives us in our trading, this followed by the fact that his methods are simple and the amount of market knowledge he gives us.

I really love the fact that we only need one time frame to analize the markets

and all the daily support he gives us through his online trading sessions like the self start and the kick start each month.

Today, Im still learning alot from these sessions.

Jan you know that the Latin comunity is still very new in the process and that we have alot of novice traders, they are just beggining the process.

What would be your recomendation to those who are at the beggining of the journey?

My first recomendation would be to approach this as a carreer, alot of traders think of this as a hobby or something they can learn very fast.

Personally I see it as a Unviersity course and you have to accept the fact that its going to take time. College last 4 years and after that you havent even begun!

In my opinion, every trader should accept this fact and get to work in a serious manner.

Something we value alot in the Latin community about Jan is how he executes his trades strictly following the plan

step by step, he shares these trades with us and he also has an amazing way of journaling.

We admire you for this and we are always learning from these trades that are so well executed in my opinion. so..

I would love it if you could give us some advice on how to journal.

First of all i think journaling is a fundamental part to study trading.

Like Oliver says, there are 2 traders. The first one is the trader inside a trade and the second is the trader after the trade is closed.

These 2 traders observe the charts in a different way, the second trader is always better so by journaling

and taking the time to analize you will accelerate your journey to mastery.

You can literally cut your time in two because you learn inside the trade and also after the trade has taken place.

By posting my trades on FB I am open to interaction and everyone can review my trades and this way we can all grow together, thats why I do it.

Moving forward, tell us about trading psychology, I know most traders can go through frustrating times and some times they can feel like they are the only ones losing,

Have you experienced these difficult times?

and how have you overcome these periods? Of course ive been though this also, even today I still have these kind of moments but

Olivers sessions always recharge me of energy to keep moving forward.

Journaling also helps me alot and ive noticed that after having a bad trade, going back and reviewing the trade helps me out alot to move forward and to get out of a negative state of mind.

Even if the lose is big i can go back, review and come out positive knowing tomorrow is a brand new day.

Talk to us a little about your mentality in the markets, youve expressed how the market can do an infinite amount of things yet you know

how to move in the markets, tell us about how you approach this as a career and how every eventuality is part of the process.

Ive always said.. and the way i look at it is the market can have an 60 or so situations

that we have to get to know and study. Lets say you already know 30 and your on your way to getting to know the other half

with these 30 you know what to do. You look at a cchart and know when to act the majority of the time.

In the cases that i dont know what to do and im in doubt i actually enter the trade because its the only way to get through the obstacles and to learn something new.

Every time you do this you are leaving behind situations and you will find that if you do this over and over you will be relieved of alot of uncertainty in the markets.

Every trade you take will take you one step closer to trading mastery, thats my philosofy.

Do you love trading and if so, what do you love about it?

I love trading, no doubt. Every day I am trading and learning about the markets. Why do I love it? because it is a challenge that for most people is very diffiuclt to overcome.

For me it is the absolute challenge in life because a trader can only become good by overcoming alot of stuff that is inside you.

Trading is not only tactics and practice, it is also very important to consider what is going on in your mind.

You have to know your weaknesses and your demons but most important you have to overcome them because without doing this you will never make it.

I think that is the most difficult part in the process of trading mastery. The hardest but the most enjoyable also.

Oliver has been an enormous support for me while i was overcoming these demons.

His support has been enormous and without it i think it would be very difficult . Thats why I recommend Oliver to everyone.

I heard that since you have so much support from the Latin Community you might be named Coach , Oliver might open up a space for you to

teach, is this true?

Yes! we are curently talking with Oliver and the plan is to start in Medellin, in Latino America. I will do my best to help the team and all of you!

I will start at the end of July and moving forward from that point on I will do whatever I can to help the people, the traders and Oliver.

Thank you Jan!

Its an honor for me.

The honor is ours!

so, traders... we are constantly working for you. One of Jans perks is he speaks spanish so this is very valuable for us!

we are constantly workig for you, we are constantly growing together and we have Oliver Velez. The best mentor in the trading world.

We are here for you and we will see who is up next for the next interview. Stay tuned for more details on coaching with Jan.

chao! thank you!

For more infomation >> Entrevista Con Un Coach de Trading (English Subtitles) - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

Looking ahead with SQL Operations Studio - Duration: 1:13:27.

For more infomation >> Looking ahead with SQL Operations Studio - Duration: 1:13:27.

-------------------------------------------

Adorable Anger「Celeste 🏔 Ep1」 - Duration: 1:29:17.

For more infomation >> Adorable Anger「Celeste 🏔 Ep1」 - Duration: 1:29:17.

-------------------------------------------

All About Secrets (秘果) - Episode 22 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 40:27.

For more infomation >> All About Secrets (秘果) - Episode 22 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 40:27.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Daily Drive A 2700WHP GTR? | ETS [TECH TALK] - Duration: 16:57.

with around 3,000 horsepower at 65 psi of boost the ETS r35 gt-r

is one of the world's most powerful and fastest GTRs it also backs that up being

the fastest GTR on the half mile at 255 mile an hour and second fastest in the

quarter with a 688 at 222 mile an hour now it's not too often we get to find

out what goes into such a boat and we have just managed to corner junior owner

of ATS and builder and tuner of the ETS GTR to find out what actually makes this

GTR so fast

obviously the engine is the key to this whole package there's probably not a lot

of VR 38 based engines making anything like this sort of horsepower can you

talk us through the basis of the engine well yes I guess so we go through kind

of the hard parts on the engine so it's a VR 38 we run anywhere from a four

point one short stroke engine so that's a large bore short stroke to a four

three which is still large bore and Stroke er depending on our power

requirements and the power band we want this engine is currently a billet block

it's a willow block and then it's billet crank rods Pistons and the corresponding

valvetrain cnc heads your standard running the middle high output engine

the only thing really proprietary or special about it is the head gasket

sealing I think we see that on a lot of the high boost turbocharged engines

particularly import as well when you start really pushing a lot of boost

pressure sealing that booster into the combustion chamber is the hard part so

we'll let you off on there wanting to keep a few secrets to yourself I just

want to talk about that Phillip block so you're running the willow block you just

mentioned and we've seen the billet blocks become much more prominent over

the last three or four years in particular now how pivotal is the billet

block to getting the sort of power levels you're currently seeing it's it's

pretty much a necessity now so when we were at 2,000 horsepower you can run a

stock block at 2,000 horse but if you're off on the tune at all just a tiny bit

of knock at all will crack it around the head studs and there's a lot of people

that just say well the blocks weak or whatever but it really is tuning related

airs so once you get up to 2500 horse or better pretty much the billet block just

allows it to where if you make a mistake you're not dunking the whole block

it's a sleeve or something it's a little bit more forgiving for the China yes a

lot more forgiving and we've pretty much gone to just purely billa blocks and

yeah there they would be a necessity probably at 2,200 horse plus

now the engine really is only one part of that package so obviously the

turbochargers are was responsible forcing their ear and so can you let us

know what turbos are on the car yeah so these are precision 83 85 s they do have

a special turbine housing that we machine and pretty much make ourselves

that's just mainly so it's all V bands but they are coming out with their own V

band here shortly or I think it may be out right now turbo system is ETS turbo

system we build in-house has some fairly large runners going the turbo out of the

turbo goes into a large air to water intercooler again something we build

it's fairly unique and that the water stays with the core of the whole time we

have a large ice area and then it circulates the water we have found that

was much more effective than pumping the water to the intercooler kind of learned

that the hard way now you've just mentioned the

intercooler in the air so I want to just ask what fuel are you running your

methanol or is that gasoline based fuel we run methanol a lot of people might

say methanol well why do you have an intercooler what not it was going to be

my next question a lot of people do opt to remove the intercooler when running

on methanol due to its cooling properties so yeah interested to hear

your take on there well my take is well regardless we have tested back to back

it's worth basically 150 160 horse on this and we're not a power-to-weight

level with the car where that would be in that game I also kind of feel so yeah

the alcohol with its latent heat of vaporization makes for a colder charge

this goes in the engine no I feel if we can get the air to

arrive at the intake port or at the injector denser and mean anyways it's

just all better it purely makes more power well if you've got the data to

prove it then there's no it's hard to argue there in terms of getting that

fuel into the engine it's another problem as well because when you are

running on methanol fuel you need somewhere in the region of two and a

half times more fuel compared to gasoline to make essentially the same

power so so obviously a huge amount of fuel flow particularly when you're up

around there 2800 3,000 horsepower but sooner so can you talk us through the

fuel system on the car yeah so the fuel system is a mechanical pump I'm not

exactly sure what mechanical pump it is right now and it has 12 ID mm what the

big deal is that they run at anywhere between 160 and 200 pound space it's

like right now we're about a hundred eighty pound space pressure we have

chosen to go that route over the larger injectors just because the IDS are so

consistent on their opening times and we never see them drift inject one injector

to the other the other thing is we will at times turn this motor ninety six

ninety eight hundred rpm and it's important that at the high rpm that

you're able to open and close the injector quickly right that's what the

IDS do better than any other injector in my opinion I think the off the top of my

head the ID to thousands are rated at 2,000 CC somewhere around about forty

three point five psi base pressure so I don't do the math Sarah and on camera

but obviously if you're up around 200 psi base pressure they're going to be

pouring out a huge amount of fuel the thing as though you're limited we've

talked off camera before this intermediate you're limited at the

moment to just twelve injectors so I understand this upgrades coming and

you'll be going to a different inlet manifold allowing 18 injectors yeah we

will be going to 18 injectors we have not it took us a long time we made our

power about two years ago and then we haven't had to make more power in a

while we're just now back in where we need to go look for some more power and

so that's going to be more fuel more turbo more boost but we went through a

whole just getting the car to work efficiently

and stuff okay so you're here at quite high altitude at Pikes Peak

yes stripper tech and I think today you've said you've run 253 miles an hour

was it yes okay so the the best of the car has run is to 55 mile an hour you

took us through the challenges of making power at such high altitude now before

we get into that obviously when we're at high altitude the air density is lower

so one problem is making power but there is actually an advantage with some of

these faster cars because due to the low air density it's actually easy to push

the car through the year so you sort of got to trade off their lower power but

also easier to push the car through that year let's talk to us about the the

power and the turbo system at this altitude okay well yeah and actually you

touched on a very good point of why we're here is not necessary it is for

that low air density to get the car through the air but as far as making

power you know when we arrive here well I'll just put out real numbers we

typically run at sea level about sixty percent waste gate duty that reads sixty

five pounds of boost up here we find ourselves completely maxed out ninety

percent duty and making fifty five pounds of boost and the back pressure

goes way up you know we came here a year ago went to 55 and felt we left

something on the table the air was a lot better you could just feel it was 20

degrees colder it was just better air we find ourselves today kind of out of

turbo and it's right on the edge of you know sometimes when you can't we're out

of turbos we can't throw boost at it so now we got to tune it up a little more

which typically would be leaner and more timing but then you run in this

situation where you go more timing you actually lose boost and that is what

we've done we just went with a more aggressive tune but actually ended up

slightly losing boost but the air changed a lot here so it was interesting

today both us in ugr who's kind of our rival here got out there at the

beginning of the day that was the best air that's when we both went the fastest

and we'll still see if we can go faster but it's gonna be a struggle because

we're just out of turbo right now we've also seen a fairly decent head would

start to come up during the day which is obviously only gonna make things harder

so the solution there is to go to simply a larger turbo yes that would be the

simple solution I haven't been to a larger turbo than an 83 of course even

with these eight threes with a motor that's 2 liters per side anything that

goes wrong as far as the turbo falling out of boost or anything you can't

recover so it's time only for the high altitude is it time for the large turbo

at sea level we still have some turbo left ok I want to just touch on the

tuning here and also just general engine reliability I think there's a lot of

misconception out there a lot of misunderstanding about exactly how hard

it is to hold these engines together even with the best top-shelf parts and

even with the best tuning honestly we are pushing these sort of engines to the

absolute limit and beyond and unfortunately sometimes failures do

happen the other aspect here is even in a quarter-mile drag race you find that

it's really the last 300 feet or so where the engine is really being pushed

the hardest and that's where they sort of tend to see damage to the engine if

it's going to happen so here you've got another full quarter-mile to go after

that is there anything different you were doing in tuning for a half mile of

being compared to a quarter-mile drag race you know there really isn't the the

quarter-mile everyone would think the half mile is harder on the engine

because that extra quarter mile because that's an extra roughly four seconds or

so on boost but we because of the 18 inch street tires so we have to run out

here you can't put the power down in Gears one two three and four so really

you're on load time is not double it's only about sixty percent more so the

other thing is we just don't run the power I mean it takes the mostess cars

dyno was twenty-seven hundred horse that was a 63 pounds of boost we normally run

the car 65 sometimes 67 that's in a sea level quarter-mile condition just to be

clear as well that's wheel horsepower on a

- I know - I know yeah that's Dynojet and that's all wheel horsepower linked

so basically up here you know if I had to guess what power we're making right

now probably 2100 2200 and you may see things I'm gonna say Oh 2500 to go 250

or whatnot but I guess that's the that give-and-take of the higher altitude

guillotines newer talking about yeah so we're not making the power because the

air density we're going faster cuz the thinner air I still feel the cars are

faster at sea level net all things considered but you do get something

unique up here and that you get to go fast and you get to be easy on your

drivetrain and actually in the half mile yeah you know we really haven't had

motor failures the tough part is the sometimes the sixth gear these trainings

just as they've been built for quarter-mile that's where you use years

one through five so sixth gear has not necessarily been

developed for this type of racing so at sea level we find ourselves sometimes

stripping the sixth gear where we like we come up here with the big turbo is

the eighty threes we typically can replace the power where a lot of people

can't and we can actually get down the track because load on the drivetrain

okay so now in terms of running this car even at a quarter-mile available were

you really are leaner on the engine and making as much power as it's capable of

well it's sort of mechanical maintenance strategy have you got in it how often

you're replacing parts to ensure that the engine remains reliable

out there on the strip so basically on a quarter-mile situation if we're gonna be

running for six second passes at two hundred and let's say 15 the 220 it's

gonna be six to eight runs on rotating assembly and then twelve the 15 runs on

the valvetrain now I think a lot of people out there

have the misconception there you put all of the top shelf components into the

engine and you get the best people and the business to put the engine together

and turn it like yourselves and then engine is going to go and do a season of

drag racing twenty thirty events a bunch of passes and

all you're gonna do is pour oil and water and it oil and fuel in it I should

say and it's gonna be happy days so the reality however is you have to sit as

something completely different hopefully people can factor in there if you want

to race at this level the sort of cost that's going to come from replacing an

entire rotating assembly every six to eight passes is really truly significant

coming down to uh sort of a more more Road friendly power level obviously

these cars are heavily modified for Road use as well and we're still seeing

plenty of r35 road cars pushing a thousand to fifteen hundred wheel

horsepower where do you see the sort of reliability at that point at that level

so we consider good reliability for GTR would be a car that you don't have to

tear apart for two years or so that would be and so obviously that means it

should probably of steel rods that's about thirteen hundred wheel horsepower

so a 13-9 wheel horsepower car will run about 850 to 860 s in the quarter mile

about mid 164 mile an hour it'll run two hundred and a sea-level half-mile 62 130

s will be around three and a half seconds or so that's what we consider

the reliable fast street car build that most people should do and and there

isn't it's been a misconception and it's mainly because a lot of the shops just

almost I feel the customers are misled into thinking that you can have a

fifteen to seventeen hundred horsepower GTR just put fuel and oil in it and it

will last for years to come and the big deal that we found is the main limiting

factor on that is the rod bearings that basically this is a an even fire v6 so

it has to have two rod journals offset between two main bearings so they're

very narrow the bearings are only 65% the width of a regular V a type of

engine or even a 4-cylinder so basically the way you don't pound rod bearings out

as you go to aluminum rods but then aluminum rods you can't really run them

on the street for any length of time they've got to be replaced after a

certain mileage if you want to remain reliable with them create

yes alright so I think this really comes down to just breaking down those myths

out there in the industry that you can build 1800 2,000 horsepower engines and

and they're going to be as reliable as factually unfortunately when you running

that sort of power you're putting a lot of load through all of the components

and something does have to go so look I appreciate you being really frank and

honest with us about this and hopefully those out there watching who are

considering and r35 build might take some knowledge from this and hopefully

get a package that suits their requirements and also remains reliable

thanks for the chat and we look forward to seeing you hopefully break that to 55

mile an hour later today tuesdaya cheers thank you

have you liked that video make sure you give it a thumbs up and if you're not

already a subscriber make sure you're subscribed we release a new video every

week and if you like free stuff we've got a great deal for you click the link

in the description to claim your free spot to our next live lesson you'll

learn about performance engine building and EFI tuning and you also have the

chance to ask questions which I'll be answering live remember it's a hundred

percent free so follow the link to claim your spot

For more infomation >> Can You Daily Drive A 2700WHP GTR? | ETS [TECH TALK] - Duration: 16:57.

-------------------------------------------

Important video aaaaa - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Important video aaaaa - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

What went wrong at Fouseytube's July 15th Event? Good & Bad - Duration: 3:35.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Muhammad & Your watching My take Show

Now lets about Fouseytube's July 15th event last night,

Actually before I start after ur done watching the whole video, if you have a different opinion

than me, its totally fine to have different opinion with each other, let me know in the

comments below So, as we all know that Fousey had an event

yesterday at Greek theatre, and someone lied about a threat at the venue

and according to all the reports, police had to evacuate 1500 people and the show got cancelled

after it lasted only 40 minutes, So, after the show got cancelled, he gave

a little speech, and according to people who were there, fousey and keemstar had an argument

about his song, people booed keemstar, he left.

So, now he has told his fans to be patient for 24 hours, and we don't know whats gonna

happen after that we will see.

So, some people were saying there were not too many people at the , ofcourse his fans

were saying that it was almost jam packed even before the whole thing started, so I

did little research and according to the Greek theatre website, the show was sold out and

you are seeing the source right now on your screen.

So the live stream of his show had more than 60 thousand views & that's actually not

bad, but he said that they needs 2 million views for drake

And he also claimed that he met drake & he was gonna tell the audience how he met drake,

if the show had continued.

Now we will never know if drake was really gonna show up or not, you can claim that he

wasn't gonna show up, but its really just ur word against him, so this is why the argument

wont hold any substance Then There was a Canadian rapper who was performing

before the show was cancelled, & there were some parents who said that they had to leave

or tell their kids to unsubscribe from fousey's channel because of the explicit lyrics.

& they were not happy with fousey at all, So, I love whenever a youtuber, tries to do

something big like this, bcz the mainstream media never takes anykind of youtuber's

seriously, & specaially now when Youtube is having hard time with advertisers, So, this

is why I really want these kind of events to be successful, no matter who the youtuber

is but I really wanted him to take time and plan

this event, Bcz when you invest so many but doesn't

give it enough time to grow, to let the word spread then the outcome is never as you expected,

bcz I guess he just announced it like what 1 or 2 weeks ago.

But on the other side, its not his fault, that someone called a fake threat

Now he is receiving a lot of hate from people, though he has been inconsistency with some

of this projects, but I have actually read and see videos of his

fans getting inspired by him to do something, that's why I don't hate on him, bcz it

doesn't affect me in any bad way, as I said before, even though I don't like inconsistency

with some of his projects.

Well this was my take on this issue, what do you think, if you agree with me or not,

let me know in the comments below & if you like the video, subscribe to this channel

right now for more videos

No comments:

Post a Comment