Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jul 17 2018

the Indus lemming near for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosen's type fed up

as conservatives have begun taking steps to impeach the deep state operative

according to a new report from Breitbart House conservatives have begun planning

the impeachment of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein according to

reports leading freedom caucus members rep Mark meadows RNC and rep Jim Jordan

are oh are laying the groundwork to bring articles of impeachment against

Rosenstein as house investigators accuse the Justice Department of stonewalling

their requests for documents related to the agency's surveillance of Donald

Trump's presidential campaign political rights House conservatives are preparing

a new push to oust Deputy Attorney General rod Rosenstein according to

three conservative Capitol Hill sources putting the finishing touches on an

impeachment filing even as Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 russian

intelligence officers for interfering in the 2016 election house freedom caucus

chairman mark meadows in fact had the impeachment document on the floor of the

house at the very moment that Rosenstein spoke to reporters and TV cameras friday

reports of the plan come after Rosenstein announced charges friday

against 12 russian intelligence officers for hacking offences during the 2016

election and pushed back on allegations that FBI agents are leaking details of

the probe to reporters the russians are accused of hacking into the computer

networks of the Democratic National Committee the Democratic Congressional

Campaign Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton then

releasing stolen emails on the Internet in the months before the election the

indictment represents Special Counsel Robert Mueller's first charges against

Russian government officials for interfering in American politics and

effort u-s intelligence agencies claimed was aimed at helping the trump campaign

and harming his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton the case follows a

separate indictment that accused Russians of using social media to sow

discord among America in voters the 29-page indictment

purports how months before Americans went to the polls russians schemed to

break into key democratic email accounts including those belonging to Clinton

campaign chairman John Podesta the Democratic National Committee and the

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee stolen emails many politically

damaging for Clinton appeared on WikiLeaks in the campaign's final

stretch Rosenstein recently testified before House lawmakers on the details

about the Justice Department's surveillance tactics during the Russia

investigation the House Judiciary Committee hearing mark Deputy Attorney

General rod Rosen Stein's first appearance before Congress since an

internal DOJ report criticizing the FBI's handling of the Hillary Clinton

email investigation revealed new disparaging text messages among FBI

officials about Donald Trump during the 2016 election FBI director Christopher

Rae also appeared at the hearing Republicans on the panel grilled the

deep state officials on the watchdog report to highlighting bias by the FBI

this country is being hurt by it we are being divided Rep trey Gowdy RSC said of

Mueller's investigation whatever you got gaudí added finish it the hell up

because this country is being torn apart Rosenstein who lost his cool at times

raised his voice and wagged his finger while defending himself in the

department against allegations of stonewalling the Justice Department

officials claim despite Republican allegations he was not trying to hide

anything we are not in contempt of this Congress and we are not going to be in

contempt of this Congress Rosenstein told lawmakers underscoring their

merited frustration Republicans briefly put the hearing on hold so they could

approve a resolution on the House floor demanding that the Justice Department

turn over thousands of documents within a seven day period the resolution that

passed along party lines Thursday demanded that the department turnover by

July 6th documents on FBI investigations into Clinton's private email use and

Trump campaign ties to Russia both investigations unfolded during the

presidential election causing the FBI prides itself on independence to become

entangled in presidential politics in ways that are continuing to shake out

Meadows one of the resolutions sponsors did not deny democratic assertions that

the document requests were related to efforts to undercut Mueller's probe yes

when we get these documents we believe that it will do away with this whole

fiasco of what they call the Russian Trump collusion because there wasn't any

he said on the House floor the House Judiciary and intelligence panels which

have subpoenaed the documents want to use the records for congressional

investigations into the FBI's decision to clear Clinton in the email probe and

it's opening of an investigation into potential coordination between the Trump

campaign and Russia the Justice Department has already turned over more

than 800,000 documents to congressional committees yet the subpoenas seek

additional materials including records about any surveillance of Trump campaign

associates

you

For more infomation >> Rosenstein's Nightmare Just Came TRUE! GOP Confirms His Days are NUMBERED - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

USS 'Gerald R. Ford' iniciará ciclo de integração de sistemas - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> USS 'Gerald R. Ford' iniciará ciclo de integração de sistemas - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine AWD R-Design Luchtvering 360 Camera Panoramadak 7p INCL. BTW - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine AWD R-Design Luchtvering 360 Camera Panoramadak 7p INCL. BTW - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Talisman Estate 1.5 dCi 110pk Intens (R-link 8,7''/Bose/4-Control/Lichtm. velg.) - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Renault Talisman Estate 1.5 dCi 110pk Intens (R-link 8,7''/Bose/4-Control/Lichtm. velg.) - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur TCe 90pk Dynamique (R-link/Climate/Cruise/17''Lichtm. Velg.) - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur TCe 90pk Dynamique (R-link/Climate/Cruise/17''Lichtm. Velg.) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Big Dem Just Called Military Overnight To Overthrow Trump After Declaring It's Time - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Big Dem Just Called Military Overnight To Overthrow Trump After Declaring It's Time - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI BOSE | Climate Controle | Apple Car Play | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Camera - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI BOSE | Climate Controle | Apple Car Play | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Camera - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 1.4-16V Expression/Automaat/5Drs/NAP/Incl Apk - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 1.4-16V Expression/Automaat/5Drs/NAP/Incl Apk - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i 5DRS COOL, AIRCO - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i 5DRS COOL, AIRCO - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.6 COMFORT 5drs Airco - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.6 COMFORT 5drs Airco - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

720马力售价达780万 这辆日系超跑比法拉利、兰博基尼都凶猛 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 720马力售价达780万 这辆日系超跑比法拉利、兰博基尼都凶猛 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Palavra Cantada | Brincadeiras de Corda - Eu Vou Tomar Banho - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Palavra Cantada | Brincadeiras de Corda - Eu Vou Tomar Banho - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

A MENINA QUE CAIU DAS ESTRELAS - Duration: 12:54.

For more infomation >> A MENINA QUE CAIU DAS ESTRELAS - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jogral Buscai-Me e Vivei-4/5 - Duration: 12:08.

For more infomation >> Jogral Buscai-Me e Vivei-4/5 - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kayak Sea Bass Fishing - 4k - Duration: 6:13.

if you want to know how is to be fishing under a bridge

here pass the train and above the cars

It's a little scary, it makes a lot of noise, but let's hope it does not fall.

I am fishing with two lures

Mini Sandeel

and Micro Sandeel

the goal is to fish some Sea Bass with this one

and I got 4

and with this I was hopping to fish some Sea Robin

but I don´t get any

but I have to try

small Bass

but is a fish

I was fishing in Donkey Rig

and I catch one Bass with one Fry

Savage Gear Fry

and the other three catch

was with this Mini Sandeel

I lost another fish but he was small too

but today this was the lure of the day

another fish, got him near my kayak

small, but is another one

incredible with two lures and he atack the big one

Open the mouth

they never collaborate

and release

so fast

I mean, it did not go so well, with four catches, it's not that good.

but to have an idea were three boats and that I have seen I was the only one that caught fish

another one

is the third one, I let one escape

but he was very small

well this is not much bigger

only small ones today

and release

This is getting worse and I think I'm leaving

a curiosity, 5.3 meters

we can cross from one side to the other that is no more than 6 meters, is not very deep

most places got 2 meters

3 meters max

this is the deepest part and is 5 meters

another fish

was hard

he is small but is another one

He swallowed everything

He swallowed everything.

here he is

and release

fourth fish

I let one escape, but is a hard day today

has you can see with lots of waves

lot´s of wind

hope you liked and see you in next video

For more infomation >> Kayak Sea Bass Fishing - 4k - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.6 e-HDi Dynamique Airco/Cruise Control/ - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.6 e-HDi Dynamique Airco/Cruise Control/ - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Vacinação adulta está abaixo da meta do Ministério da Saúde - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Vacinação adulta está abaixo da meta do Ministério da Saúde - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Como Usar o Instagram Stories: Conte Histórias Poderosas para Seu Público - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Como Usar o Instagram Stories: Conte Histórias Poderosas para Seu Público - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island 2018: Valentina concede il perdono a Oronzo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island 2018: Valentina concede il perdono a Oronzo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - Kingdom Come Deliverance - Direto das Cinzas - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Trailer - Kingdom Come Deliverance - Direto das Cinzas - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

O que os especialistas ainda não viram? - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> O que os especialistas ainda não viram? - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : GLOBO ANTECIPA PRÓXIMA ETAPA DO GOLPE CONTRA LULA - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : GLOBO ANTECIPA PRÓXIMA ETAPA DO GOLPE CONTRA LULA - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Rap do Ayanokoji - O Jogo da Vida (You Jitsu) - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Rap do Ayanokoji - O Jogo da Vida (You Jitsu) - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

STEWIE2K SNEAKY PLAYS! MiBR TARIK 900 IQ BOOST! CS:GO Twitch Clip - Duration: 10:03.

Tarik

For more infomation >> STEWIE2K SNEAKY PLAYS! MiBR TARIK 900 IQ BOOST! CS:GO Twitch Clip - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

12 TYPE OF BLAST BEATS - James Payne - Duration: 22:28.

Hi guys what's up welcome to another episode today we're going to talk about

the last episode of the coordination course which it's going to be talking

about different types of blastbeats how to learn to coordinate all these

different types of blastbeats first of all we know that we use

blastbeats generally to play something very fast very furious something that

gives that sense of speed during the song so we always want to keep that

feeling while we're playing the the blastbeats but we also want to give

dynamics and have different options to use the blastbeats and be creative with

it so today i want to talk about some different ideas that you can come up

with so that you can use them and then you know from this come out with

your own blast beats and your ideas so let's get into it and see exactly what

we can do with this so let's talk about the sound of the blast beat what makes

the blast beat sound so fast and powerful it's the contrast between the

low frequencies of the bass drum against the high frequencies of the snare drum

and of the cymbals that we're using that's what makes the sound of the

blast beats so powerful and so fast it's because these frequencies are keep

cutting through between each other and that creates that sense

of like an helicopter flying and so it's like very fast very furious very

powerful so we want to keep that always in mind while we're producing our blast

beats and let's start to talk about the one foot blast beat which is the one that

I usually use and the reason why I like to use the one foot blast beat instead of

economic blast beat or other type of blast beats is because the amount of power

that I give with my right foot it's the same so with the one foot that I play

16 notes it's the same amount of power that I have

on my hands while I'm playing the blast beats on the snare or on any surface on

the upper part so let's hear out this sound and let's go into the technique

and into how to develop the one foot blast beats

okay so as we can see the

amount of strokes that I play with my right foot is exactly the same amount of

strokes that I play with my left hand or right hand on the snare and on the

cymbals so this creates an even sound and even energy even motions and like

even playing for me and this is very important because it just gives me the

sense that everything is balanced and so I don't hit harder I don't have like a

dynamic or a way of playing that has a lot of power on the kicks because I'm

playing eighth notes with my alternated feet and less power on the snare because

I play 16 notes so double the notes that I play with my feet in my opinion the

one foot blast is either both the original because that's how it started

off like so that's that was the way the first way of playing the blast beat and

so it has a tradition behind that but of course that means nothing you

know musically talking so it's not necessary

to play the one foot blast it's just a choice that you can have but how can we

develop the one foot blast what's the best way of being able to play this so

first of all we have to figure out a technique for our feet to be able to

play the same amount of notes that your hands can do without

losing too much power and that has to do with the pedal settings and a lot of

stuff that you can check on other lessons that I did I use the swivel

personally because it's the technique that allows me to have more

power and to play very fast and the way I do it it doesn't hurt my knees because

I make all the work on the ankle and on the knees so I don't feel any pain or

any problem with that so that's the foot technique

that I use instead on my hands I like to play wrists instead of fingers because

based on the type of sound that I want I always want to have a very loud snare

drum and so I always want to have a lot of power and the fingers don't really

give me that kind of power and unless I don't tight this the head a lot and

sometimes that's not possible based on you know situations that I'm in so I

just got used to using the wrists so using German grip with my hands and

swivel technique with my feet and then the way we want to coordinate this is

the way I start to play the blast beats it's always finding a flam between my

right foot and my left hand so having this feeling when I start

and then I

just control this and go on playing with it so something like this

okay so I always hear the first flam happening and then I just follow with

all the other strokes that first motion so I never have problems of starting and

of coordinating the blast and then my right hand I either think it unison

to my right foot so starting unison with the foot or I

think of a flam between the two hands so but in that case I still will

have to think of the foot with my right hand but that depends on also on the

surface sometimes I have to accent on the cymbal and then start the blast beat

like the strokes on the cymbal the ride or the hi-hat later so I have to

think of that flam and then restart so something like this

okay perfect so as

you can see there's a one flam when I accent on the cymbal and then another

flam when I accent on the right when I start playing on the ride with my right

hand so I think of a flam when I start the one foot blast and then when I

move my hand to the ride I think of another flam but the first time I think

of the right foot unison to the hand second time I think of the flam between

the hands so that I always play the right notes in the right part

in the right spot a good exercise to work on the one foot blast beat is to

start working on controlling the pedal with our foot and our ankle only so no

leg motion and alternate the left hand and then the right hand and then do the

same thing with our left foot so in this way

and then we'll speed this up increasing bpms regularly so you can either speed

it up five BPM a time or ten BPM a time and just switch the techniques

to what's comfortable while speeding it up so you'll get to a point where maybe

the heel up doesn't work anymore and you have to switch to another technique

which it can be heel toe swivel whatever you guys are comfortable with

so something like this

and then you do the same thing starting with your left

foot

okay so start from a comfortable speed and then slowly speed this up switching

hands in this way you'll get used to play the one foot blast beat and

then you just have to put you know the two hands together and start playing

alternated hands one on the snare and then the other hand on the cymbal

alternated you can see this type of exercises in the stone killer sections

where I explain all these type of exercises more in depth and then all the

other type of blast beats are going to be conceptually based on the same way of

thinking and working on them so thinking always looking for the flam but we're

going to use different limbs depending on the blast beat that we're playing so

let's see how creative we can get with the blast beats we can then simplify our

bass drum workout playing the economy blast beat the so called

economy blast beat which means that we'll play eighth notes alternated feet with

our bass drum and we'll play sixteen notes with our hands on top of it so

something like this

the good thing of the economy blast is that you basically have way less stress

in one part of the body which is very relaxed which is going to be the legs

and the feet and you can concentrate all the effort on the hands so you can

really use this when you have to play very fast like for example when you

have to play a 300 BPM or 280 bpm because you can really only work on the

hands and put all the stress in that part and it gets very easier in my

opinion at least when I play the one foot blast day that 280 BPM I have to

concentrate much more on every single motion because I'm playing more strokes

with my feet and when I instead I play with the alternated feet it's simple

because I just have to think of the hand workout so for example something like

this

okay so where I can really focus only on the handwork and in this case only on

the snare drum hand because the right hand was also accenting around so it's

not as intense as the left hand and the left hand is really the only hand that

it's doing a lot of work or more work than any other limb in this type of

blasts beat so this is very good for very high speeds where you don't want to

lose you know the accuracy and the power so I suggest to use this in those

situations then we have the bomb blast which we already talked about

this in another lesson but the bomb blast is basically playing thirty-second

notes with our feet and keeping sixteen notes with our hands so in this way

okay so in this case we play thirty-second notes so a continuous

thirty-second notes bass drum pattern and I always think of my either left or

right hand unison to the right foot and then move the other hand around and

alternate it to the hand that I'm playing on the snare drum with so if I

have to break it down it would be something like this

so that I have my bass drum as a reference and then I play everything

else on top of that that's because I play many more notes with my bass drum

and it's easier to keep that as a reference and play anything else on top

of it then if we want to start giving dynamics to our blast beat we can start

adding accents on the snare drum and starting being more musical maybe on top

of what we're playing with the musicians or our band or in the music

context that we're playing in

okay so the way I play the accent here it's

basically exactly how I will play accents on you know on a snare roll so

using the up stroke and down stroke motion while I'm doing this and I can

also do this on the blast beat using the right hand and playing the left hand on

the hi-hat so something like this

so in this way you give a lot of dynamics to the snare drum and it makes

everything more musical and you know you don't have to only use the cymbals to

accents but you can also accent the snare drum I think it's very cool and

you can become very creative with this then we can also use rudiments like the

Swiss Army triplet rudiment and switch one of the hands on the cymbals and I

like to use this you can either use this with both one foot or bomb blast or

alternated economy blast I'll try to give a demonstration of all three real

quick and basically the Swiss Army triplets so

this type of rudiment we can switch it on the hands on the cymbals playing

something like this adding the bass drum in between it'll

come out something like this

okay so this is another variation that you can use the way I always think of

coordinating this it's always whenever I change the hands I always look for that

flam between the feet so I always think of

okay and the more I speed this up the

more challenging it becomes but it's very fun to use and to do

another cool thing it's to also switch the snare hand on the Tom's and create

patterns between the snare and the Tom or the floor tom so something like this

and this is another good way of creating patterns and creating motion between the

hands and the one foot or the feet depending on what you're using the last

blast bead that I want to share with you and that I really like and it's

different from any other type of blast beats that I've played so far is playing

blast beats only with my feet which will require you to mount a snare drum either

on the left or right side of your drum kit as you can see in my setup so I have

my left bass drum pedal snare drum pedal and then my hi-hat over here so that I

can play the pedal the double pedal with my left foot and it reaches all the way

there to my snare drum this is very cool because they can play a blast beat only

with my feet and having my hands completely free and I can for example

keep so when you play a blast beat something that it might happen is that

it flattens out the rhythmic section because there are so many notes that are

played that the rhythmic section becomes a little bit flat instead if you have

your hands-free you can maintain the rhythmic section with your hands for

example playing on the floor tom in this way

in this way you will still keep the speed but you can add an epic feeling on

top of this or you can just for example slow it down adding a back beat on the

snare that you play with your hands and have something like this

another thing that I like to do with this is create a gravity blast beat so I

will play the feet blast beat with my feet of course and then I will play with

my right hand on the snare unison to the foot and that creates an alternation

with my left foot on the other snare so I will have a snare drum on the first

thirty-second notes and a snare on the second thirty-second notes and so on

and so it'll create a gravity blast bit so in this way

or you can do the same thing with your left hand on the snare drum playing

unison hands keeping the other hand on the ride in this way

okay so as you

can see there are many ways that you can use the blast beat and you can develop

and create remember to figure out the technique as we always say so that we

know how to speed this up and not get tired always look for that flam between

your hands and your feet while you're playing this that's the secret to

coordinate the blast beat not having problems to start it and doing the

exercises of maintaining it so more on the stone killer section and then come

up with you know moving your hands and creating always remember low frequencies

against high frequencies that's the what makes the blast pitch sounds so fast and

powerful and enjoy have a good workout and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> 12 TYPE OF BLAST BEATS - James Payne - Duration: 22:28.

-------------------------------------------

A Limpiar los Amigos de Plim Plim #3 | Higiene en las Comidas |Plim Plim Juegos - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> A Limpiar los Amigos de Plim Plim #3 | Higiene en las Comidas |Plim Plim Juegos - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Tech & Policy Initiative: A Global Hub for Policy-Relevant Research - Duration: 1:03.

SIPA can play a, I think, very unique role as the interdisciplinary hub of policy

research and engagement at Columbia University to bring scholars across

disciplines as well as practitioners, experts, policymakers, and technologists

together to think through these very complex problems and come up with

approaches and solutions that are policy-relevant and deeply informed by analysis

that is much broader than any national perspective, but really is comparative,

data-driven but also sensitive to values and views across jurisdictions on issues

that are very domestic and around which there are strong and different

convictions. I think ours is an unusual convening and analytical capacity

For more infomation >> The Tech & Policy Initiative: A Global Hub for Policy-Relevant Research - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

El príncipe bisexual que asesinó a Rasputín y desató la Revolución Rusa - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> El príncipe bisexual que asesinó a Rasputín y desató la Revolución Rusa - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

As 15 Coisas Sobre Mim - Duration: 2:57.

Talking people, Kratos evil

Sign up for the channel if you are not registered and activate the bell

And give a like in the video, because it helps the channel a lot to grow

Also pass on my partners channels (it's in the description)

We're in a video

That I'll tell you the 15 things about me

My First Videogame was the PlayStation 2, which I won in the year 2013

My biggest dream is to go to Spain in the city of Seville

I like to edit my videos in Adobe Premiere Pro

I'm 17 years old, in the year that this video was released

I have a dream to be Dj

I already took zero in a test of my school

This zero was in a Chemistry test, because I had not studied for test

I have a problem speaking

I already made money by editing Video

I earned a Spanish job

And then my colleagues paid me to edit for them

I like listening to sertanejas songs, pop, electronics and old songs

I never dated

I like studying several foreign languages

My favorite band is Maroon 5

I learned to like this band with my colleague.

Well I showed her and spoke well of her, so I enjoyed the band

The game that more game is the FIFA 18

In career coaching mode

I do gym with the goal of muscle hypertrophy

I never enroll in the ENEM (National High School Exam), but I intend to do

Thanks for watching this video and it's us.

For more infomation >> As 15 Coisas Sobre Mim - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

DS7 Crossback x Sam Bird - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> DS7 Crossback x Sam Bird - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Rosenstein's Nightmare Just Came TRUE! GOP Confirms His Days are NUMBERED - Duration: 5:39.

the Indus lemming near for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosen's type fed up

as conservatives have begun taking steps to impeach the deep state operative

according to a new report from Breitbart House conservatives have begun planning

the impeachment of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein according to

reports leading freedom caucus members rep Mark meadows RNC and rep Jim Jordan

are oh are laying the groundwork to bring articles of impeachment against

Rosenstein as house investigators accuse the Justice Department of stonewalling

their requests for documents related to the agency's surveillance of Donald

Trump's presidential campaign political rights House conservatives are preparing

a new push to oust Deputy Attorney General rod Rosenstein according to

three conservative Capitol Hill sources putting the finishing touches on an

impeachment filing even as Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 russian

intelligence officers for interfering in the 2016 election house freedom caucus

chairman mark meadows in fact had the impeachment document on the floor of the

house at the very moment that Rosenstein spoke to reporters and TV cameras friday

reports of the plan come after Rosenstein announced charges friday

against 12 russian intelligence officers for hacking offences during the 2016

election and pushed back on allegations that FBI agents are leaking details of

the probe to reporters the russians are accused of hacking into the computer

networks of the Democratic National Committee the Democratic Congressional

Campaign Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton then

releasing stolen emails on the Internet in the months before the election the

indictment represents Special Counsel Robert Mueller's first charges against

Russian government officials for interfering in American politics and

effort u-s intelligence agencies claimed was aimed at helping the trump campaign

and harming his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton the case follows a

separate indictment that accused Russians of using social media to sow

discord among America in voters the 29-page indictment

purports how months before Americans went to the polls russians schemed to

break into key democratic email accounts including those belonging to Clinton

campaign chairman John Podesta the Democratic National Committee and the

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee stolen emails many politically

damaging for Clinton appeared on WikiLeaks in the campaign's final

stretch Rosenstein recently testified before House lawmakers on the details

about the Justice Department's surveillance tactics during the Russia

investigation the House Judiciary Committee hearing mark Deputy Attorney

General rod Rosen Stein's first appearance before Congress since an

internal DOJ report criticizing the FBI's handling of the Hillary Clinton

email investigation revealed new disparaging text messages among FBI

officials about Donald Trump during the 2016 election FBI director Christopher

Rae also appeared at the hearing Republicans on the panel grilled the

deep state officials on the watchdog report to highlighting bias by the FBI

this country is being hurt by it we are being divided Rep trey Gowdy RSC said of

Mueller's investigation whatever you got gaudí added finish it the hell up

because this country is being torn apart Rosenstein who lost his cool at times

raised his voice and wagged his finger while defending himself in the

department against allegations of stonewalling the Justice Department

officials claim despite Republican allegations he was not trying to hide

anything we are not in contempt of this Congress and we are not going to be in

contempt of this Congress Rosenstein told lawmakers underscoring their

merited frustration Republicans briefly put the hearing on hold so they could

approve a resolution on the House floor demanding that the Justice Department

turn over thousands of documents within a seven day period the resolution that

passed along party lines Thursday demanded that the department turnover by

July 6th documents on FBI investigations into Clinton's private email use and

Trump campaign ties to Russia both investigations unfolded during the

presidential election causing the FBI prides itself on independence to become

entangled in presidential politics in ways that are continuing to shake out

Meadows one of the resolutions sponsors did not deny democratic assertions that

the document requests were related to efforts to undercut Mueller's probe yes

when we get these documents we believe that it will do away with this whole

fiasco of what they call the Russian Trump collusion because there wasn't any

he said on the House floor the House Judiciary and intelligence panels which

have subpoenaed the documents want to use the records for congressional

investigations into the FBI's decision to clear Clinton in the email probe and

it's opening of an investigation into potential coordination between the Trump

campaign and Russia the Justice Department has already turned over more

than 800,000 documents to congressional committees yet the subpoenas seek

additional materials including records about any surveillance of Trump campaign

associates

you

For more infomation >> Rosenstein's Nightmare Just Came TRUE! GOP Confirms His Days are NUMBERED - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

USS 'Gerald R. Ford' iniciará ciclo de integração de sistemas - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> USS 'Gerald R. Ford' iniciará ciclo de integração de sistemas - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine AWD R-Design Luchtvering 360 Camera Panoramadak 7p INCL. BTW - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine AWD R-Design Luchtvering 360 Camera Panoramadak 7p INCL. BTW - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Talisman Estate 1.5 dCi 110pk Intens (R-link 8,7''/Bose/4-Control/Lichtm. velg.) - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Renault Talisman Estate 1.5 dCi 110pk Intens (R-link 8,7''/Bose/4-Control/Lichtm. velg.) - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur TCe 90pk Dynamique (R-link/Climate/Cruise/17''Lichtm. Velg.) - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur TCe 90pk Dynamique (R-link/Climate/Cruise/17''Lichtm. Velg.) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Big Dem Just Called Military Overnight To Overthrow Trump After Declaring It's Time - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Big Dem Just Called Military Overnight To Overthrow Trump After Declaring It's Time - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI BOSE | Climate Controle | Apple Car Play | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Camera - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI BOSE | Climate Controle | Apple Car Play | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Camera - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Mystery of the Eocene's Lethal Lake - Duration: 8:34.

47 million years ago, the world was a hothouse.

Lush jungles covered much of the globe, stretching far from the equator, and they were rife with

mammals.

This was life in the Eocene Epoch.

And around a quiet lake in what's now Germany, a typical scene was unfolding in late spring.

Crocodiles patrolled the waters.

Bats and birds flew overhead.

Horses, many of them pregnant, came by for a drink.

And turtles were … having turtle sex.

But then, all of these animals died, and quickly, tumbling down to their final resting place

at the bottom of the lake.

Then it happened again.

And again, probably over thousands of years.

In time, the lake filled with corpses.

No one would discover this eerie scene until the 1800's, when miners began working in

exposed deposits of mud, near the town of Messel, Germany.

They were extracting oil from the rock.

And along with the oil, they found phenomenal fossils from those events 47 million years

ago.

The fossils were so beautifully preserved, it was as if the rocks had captured snapshots

of life in the Eocene.

The fossils contained early mammals with their hair still intact, birds with feathers, and

turtles that died right in the middle of mating, the first known vertebrates found to have

fossilized while doing the deed.

What a way to go.

But what happened to these Eocene animals?

And why were their remains so exquisitely preserved?

The answers lie at the bottom of Germany's lethal lake.

The fossil pit at Messel is one of the world's best examples of a Lagerstätte, an area of

especially amazing fossil preservation.

It may sound like some kind of beer, but Lagerstätte means "storage place", and in the lake

deposits of Messel, it's not just bones that were stored away.

Take the holotype of Darwinius, an early lemur-like primate.

Not only are all of its bones present in Messel, but the fossil also has a full body of hair

still intact, proving it was just as cute and fuzzy as you might have guessed.

Or look at the fossils of the early horse Eurohippus, some of which still have leaves

preserved in their guts.

Eight of the Eurohippus specimens found at Messel were pregnant, and their fetuses were

preserved as well.

Still other fossils reveal black outlines of animals' bodies impressed into the rock,

showing pudgy bellies, big ears, and sleek silhouettes in a way that bones alone never

could.

But it's not just the level of preservation that sets Messel apart.

Even more interesting are the types of animals preserved there.

Some of the earliest known bat fossils anywhere come from Messel, preserved as full skeletons

with the outlines of wings and ears.

These beautiful specimens have shown paleontologists that bats started looking like bats a very

long time ago – and that echolocation developed much earlier than we once thought.

And bats aren't the only flying animals that show up.

One of the most common animals found in Messel are birds, complete with feathers that have

melanosomes -- the cellular structures that contain pigment -- still intact.

So far, Messel has turned up 70 species of birds, and 8 species of bats, which is an

incredible abundance of these kinds of animals that tend not to fossilize very well.

But perhaps even stranger than the flying animals are the turtles.

Maybe it doesn't sound strange to find fossil turtles in a big lake deposit, but it's

pretty strange to find nine sets of them fossilized in the middle of mating.

So, what happened to the turtles and the horses?

How did so many birds and bats fall into a lake?

And how are all of these things preserved so perfectly, with so much of their bones,

feathers, and fur in place?

Well, one clue is that, in order for the turtles to have fossilized while mating, they must

have died really quickly.

And in order to preserve flying animals like birds and bats, the event would've had to

affect not just those in and around the lake, but also those that lived above it.

So, one possible explanation for all of this is that there was a big bloom of cyanobacteria.

We see this happen sometimes in lakes today.

Cyanobacteria can grow out of control in warm, nutrient-rich water, and release chemicals

so toxic that any animal that ingests them dies almost instantly.

Blooms of cyanobacteria are also seasonal, and there's some indication that many of

the fossilized animals at Messel died during late Spring or early Summer that's when modern

horses tend to be pregnant, and when modern turtles tend to mate.

And these kinds of bacterial blooms could have killed birds and bats, if they drank

the toxic water.

This explanation, proposed by German scientists in 2004, is a good one.

But there's still one big problem: those turtles.

After all, these were aquatic turtles.

They lived in this lake, and presumably ingested its water all the time.

Cyanobacteria would have killed them long before they had a chance to mate.

And even more troublesome, there's plenty of algae preserved in the lake, but there's

no fossil evidence of cyanobacteria.

So if it wasn't cyanobacteria, then what was it?

Well, that relates back to the lake itself, and why it was there in the first place.

Lake Messel formed in a steep-sided volcanic crater called a maar.

We know this because the base of the lake is full of the broken volcanic rock that typically

fills a crater after a major eruption.

So, the crater filled with water.

But that didn't mean the volcano was done erupting.

Some scientists think that what happened at Messel is similar to what happened at another

Maar, called Lake Nyos in Cameroon, West Africa in 1986 -- it was an eruption of carbon dioxide.

Volcanic gases can be instantly deadly, and eruptions of carbon dioxide are known in Swahili

as mazukus or evil winds – invisible clouds of gas that asphyxiate anything in their path.

A sudden release of CO2 would have choked out anything in the water, as well as anything

by the water, and anything above the water – from mating turtles, to pregnant horses,

to bats, all at the same time.

And Mazukus can happen in a couple of different ways.

For example, the magma chamber that made the crater of Lake Messel could have just released

a whole bunch of CO2 all at once, like a big, nasty volcanic burp.

And this can happen if magma comes in contact with carbon-rich rocks.

Or, Messel could have undergone what's known as a limnic eruption, where CO2 that was dissolved

in the lake water was suddenly released.

CO2 dissolves in water, which is normally not a problem.

But in deep, still-water lakes, dissolved gases can separate into layers, in a process

called stratification.

Heavy gases, like CO2, will sink to the bottom of the lake, while lighter gases, like oxygen,

will stay close to the top.

This is what most likely happened at Lake Nyos in 1986.

A thick layer of dissolved carbon dioxide built up at the bottom of the lake.

And then something shook up the layers of gas in the water, causing the CO2 to race

to the surface and eventually form a Mazuku.

The trigger could've been an underwater landslide, or an earthquake, or a large amount

of water entering the lake at once, like during a big flood.

We're still not totally sure what caused Lake Nyos to erupt, and we definitely don't

know what triggered the lake at Messel.

But because the fossils of Messel were preserved over long periods of time, it seems likely

that Mazukus struck there more than once.

After each release of carbon dioxide, the animals in and around the lake died.

Then the gas slowly built up again in the water, until something disturbed it, and the

cycle of death happened all over again.

But Mazukus would have only killed the animals of Messel.

They didn't preserve them.

The reason the animals were so well preserved was because of the chemistry of the lake itself.

Once the animals died, they sunk into the still, cold, CO2-rich waters at the bottom

of the lake.

With so much CO2 and so little oxygen, the lake bottom wasn't habitable, which kept

scavengers from disturbing the corpses.

That's why so many fossils are preserved as articulated skeletons.

But anaerobic bacteria could thrive in this environment, and they got to work.

Harder tissues like hair, feathers, and bones were more resistant to the bacteria, but the

bacteria could eat away at the soft tissues, like skin, muscles, and organs.

Then, the chemical byproducts of this decay reacted with dissolved iron in the oxygen-poor

waters to create a mineral called siderite.

This mineral slowly settled onto the bacteria and preserved them in place, leaving a layer

of siderite around the organs and soft tissues.

Then, this layer became filled with oily organic material, and over time, it created dark shadowy

haloes around fleshy tissues like skin and organs.

Finally, all of this material fossilized into the rocks that those miners found, millions

of years later.

Small particles of mud and clay drifted down to cover the remains.

As the layers built up, their weight compressed the fossils and dirt into thin layers called

varves.

Some layers built up at only a hundredth of a millimeter a year, an entire year of sediment

crammed into a layer that's thinner than a page of your favorite novel.

And there are a lot of varves in Messel.

In fact, there's a varve for each of the approximately 1 million to 1 and a half million

years of deposition that occurred there about 47 million years ago.

These thin pages of oily muck captured not just the death of the animals, but also how

they lived, what they ate, and – quite literally- who they loved.

So it was the truly remarkable combination of all of these steps – rapid death, followed

by bacterial decay, then siderite, and oil, and the formation of varves – that preserved

the beautiful fossils found in the Messel Pit.

And that's also why Lagerstätten are so rare.

They're the sum of dozens of just-right conditions, which don't happen every day.

So when we do find a lagerstatte, we have to protect it.

And at first, the Messel pit was excavated for one specific type of fossil: the fossilized

algae that had long since turned into oil, permeating the spaces between grains of mud,

to form oil shale.

But when mining stopped in the 1970's, the German government considered turning the pit

into a garbage dump.

Thankfully, a group stepped in, to keep the complex and beautiful story of Messel -- which

began with that peaceful scene 47 million years ago -- from being lost forever, to time

and trash.

Thanks for joining me today, and thanks to all of our patrons who help make these videos

possible.

And we want to thank our first two eontologists, Duncan Miller and David Rasmussen.

Thank you so much for your support!

If you'd like to join them, head over to patreon.com/eons and pledge for some neat

and nerdy rewards.

And, if you're interested, like I am, in how things came to be, then I beseech you

to check out our new sister channel from PBS Digital Studios, America From Scratch, which

which explores all of the opportunities, both past and future, of the great experiment that is

America.

Now, what do you want to know about the history of life on Earth?

Let me know in the comments!

And if you haven't already, be sure to go to youtube.com/eons and subscribe!

For more infomation >> The Mystery of the Eocene's Lethal Lake - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Calmare i dolori muscolari con rimedi naturali - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 1.4-16V Expression/Automaat/5Drs/NAP/Incl Apk - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 1.4-16V Expression/Automaat/5Drs/NAP/Incl Apk - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i 5DRS COOL, AIRCO - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i 5DRS COOL, AIRCO - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.6 COMFORT 5drs Airco - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.6 COMFORT 5drs Airco - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

720马力售价达780万 这辆日系超跑比法拉利、兰博基尼都凶猛 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 720马力售价达780万 这辆日系超跑比法拉利、兰博基尼都凶猛 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Deep State In Mass Panic Over Putin Sharing Devastating Info With Trump Not Yet Reported - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Deep State In Mass Panic Over Putin Sharing Devastating Info With Trump Not Yet Reported - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

This isn't even UNO anymore「UNO 🎴」 - Duration: 1:37:23.

For more infomation >> This isn't even UNO anymore「UNO 🎴」 - Duration: 1:37:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of Wegmans - Duration: 8:03.

Abundant, fresh produce.

Giant bulk sections.

Curated cheese caves.

These are just some of the things Wegmans shoppers often say they love about the grocery

chain, which operates 94 stores on the east coast of the United States.

So what things should you know before you shop there?

Are they really as good as everyone says, and what kind of skeletons do they have in

their closet?

Here's the skinny on Wegmans, from basic facts to critical observations.

Family grocers

Though they're a grocery juggernaut today, Wegmans stores have humble beginnings in New

York.

The chain was founded in Rochester in 1916, when John Wegman opened the Rochester Fruit

& Vegetable Company.

He was joined by his brother Walter a year later, and because the two brothers had grown

up working in their parents' store, they were able to grow and sustain the business.

They steered the company until 1950, when Walter's son Robert assumed the reins.

Today the store is run by Robert's son Danny and his two daughters, Nicole and Coleen.

Number one

If you love Wegmans, you're not alone.

According to a survey from Consumer Reports, Wegmans consistently ranks as the best grocery

store of all the chains surveyed.

That takes into account everything from the friendliness of the staff to the quality of

their products.

"Is there one overall winner before we break it down to quality and price and all that."

"In terms of price and quality combined, Wegmans really stands out."

They've been clenching that number one vote since 2006, beating out other fierce competitors

like Publix, Market Basket, and Trader Joe's.

Waste not

A typical Wegmans store is a pretty big place, but they really utilize that space, stocking

it full of goods that never stay on the shelf for long.

That's because Wegmans turns over its inventory as much as 100 times per year, compared to

other stores who only turn inventory over 18 to 20 times, according to The Washington

Post.

That's a significant difference, and it explains why their produce is known for being fresh.

Top it off with the fact that this helps them function with minimal food waste, something

they've been working on for a while, and you have a very efficient system at work.

Plus minimal food waste means cheaper prices all around.

Tour de workforce

Wegmans didn't make the Fortune 100 "best companies to work for" list 20 years in a

row for being a slouch to its loyal employees.

They're known for treating their employees very well, and offering them a variety of

opportunities and advantages.

In addition to perks like full healthcare coverage, paid vacation and holidays, and

tuition scholarships, Wegmans invests in their workforce in other ways, too.

Staffers will sometimes be sent on trips to learn more about their area of expertise,

so there's a fair chance the butcher at your local Wegmans has visited a ranch in Argentina,

or perhaps your cheese seller visited Italy or France.

And that investment generates a byproduct: excellent customer service.

It makes sense, as employees who are experts in their area will be a better resource for

shoppers.

As Kevin Stickles,the vice-president for Wegman's human resources, told The Atlantic:

"When you think about employees first, the bottom line is better.

We want our employees to extend the brand to our customers."

And since they're privately owned, they're not at the mercy of the stock market, which

can give employees additional job security.

Given that they've never had layoffs even when they've had to shutter stores, they remain

a pretty good place to work.

Cutthroat competition

With such a hospitable and profitable working environment, it's understandable that competition

for jobs at Wegmans would be healthy.

But apparently, it's more than healthy — in fact, it can be downright fierce.

For example, when a new Wegmans store opened in Pennsylvania, a whopping 10,000 people

applied for 500 available positions.

That means it was more competitive to get a job there than it was to get into Harvard

University that same year.

Ditching Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin and his mom really like Wegmans.

In fact, they star together in commercials for the grocer, highlighting things like the

fact that Baldwin's mom refuses to move to Los Angeles because she wouldn't be able to

shop at Wegmans there.

I turned to my mother you should really think about moving out to LA with Billy and she said without a drop of irony "and leave Wegmans?"

Things got controversial, though, when Baldwin got in trouble with American Airlines for

calling the flight crew offensive names.

That's when Wegmans pulled the plug on the commercials, likely worried about the fallout.

But due to an influx of fans emailing, tweeting, and calling in defense of Baldwin, they reinstated

the commercials soon thereafter.

Fine dining

Many grocery stores have prepared meals for purchase that they make on-site, like sushi,

salads, sandwiches, and the ever-present rotisserie chicken.

And some stores have additional specialty offerings.

If you shop at Whole Foods, for example, you might be able to treat yourself to beer and

oysters.

Some grocers will have a Starbucks operating within the store so you can get fresh lattes

and scones.

But Wegmans has taken the prepared food game a step further, as some of their locations

have full-on restaurants, and they're quite popular.

One restaurant serves contemporary American fare, such salads, and sandwiches.

Another one specializes in high-end burgers and fries, generating long lines on Friday

nights.

They even have an Italian fine dining restaurant inside one of their Rochester locations, which

makes its own pasta from scratch and has an extensive wine list.

And of course, all of the ingredients they use are from Wegmans.

Slow growth

With such a successful business model, you'd think Wegmans would be interested in expanding

as fast as possible.

But surprisingly, they're not chomping at the bit to grow exponentially, instead taking

a more measured approach and opening no more than three stores per year.

That's because they fear that their quality would decrease if they move too fast.

As Mary Ellen Burris, a senior vice-president and trusted member of the Wegmans team, told

The Atlantic:

"We cannot continue to be the best if we try to go at a faster pace."

GMO criticism

Proponents of GMO labeling have criticized Wegmans for their decision not to require

labels on products that contain genetically modified ingredients.

But that doesn't mean they're not supportive of the idea altogether.

Rather, they want to see the directive come from the government.

A statement on their website says:

"We have strongly supported a national GMO definition for labeling food products.

In 2016 the US Congress enacted a GMO labeling bill which will take a couple of years to

implement.

Eventually consumers will have consistent, non-misleading labeling no matter who distributes

the product."

So while they don't require labels for now, they'll implement whatever the mandate may

be when the time comes.

Abandoning fans

As much as Wegmans is loved by many people, there has been some criticism from folks who

accuse the grocer of abandoning the inner city.

That's because they've closed two inner-city stores, and some of the locals were not happy

about it.

Joe Nicoletti, a former state assemblyman, told The Post Standard:

"It's a horrific decision for the city, a body blow for that part of town and Wegmans

needs to have its feet held to the fire on this."

And while Wegmans attributes the closure to a decline in shopping traffic, some residents

don't buy that line of reasoning.

Still, Wegmans rarely closes stores, so hopefully there won't be any further issues.

Trump wines

Wegmans sells a wide variety of wines and spirits, ranging from cheap domestic standards

to high-end imports from Italy and France.

So there's nothing unusual about the fact that they sell Trump wine, which they have

been doing since 2011.

Unsurprisingly, though, in recent years this has become a controversial action.

Some have called for a boycott on Trump wines, putting Wegmans in the middle of of a controversial

situation.

But as Jo Natale, the vice president of media relations for the grocer, told the Richmond

Times-Dispatch:

"Our role as a retailer is to offer choice to our customers.

For various reasons, we are sometimes asked to stop selling a product.

Our response is always the same, no matter the product: How a product performs is our

single measure for what stays on our shelves and what goes."

In other words, it's all about supply and demand, not political stances.

Grammar slam

Grammar sticklers might think Wegmans forgot the apostrophe in their name, which should

be there to indicate possession.

However, there's a reason it isn't there: in 1931, they simplified the logo, and the

apostrophe has been missing ever since.

And it's not likely to make a return, as it would cost over $500,000 to add it on all

of their storefront signs and products.

For that reason, they encourage customers to think of it simply as a plural as opposed

to a possessive.

Style chief

It's no secret among hardcore Wegmans fans that Danny Wegman has an eclectic fashion

sense.

He's known for wearing bold, bright colors and styles that sometimes have been known

to border on the flashy.

Even in corporate advertisements for the chain, he's not afraid to sport a yellow, western-inspired

leather jacket, complete with fringe, casually draped over his otherwise professional getup.

So he's pretty hard to miss, especially given that he's also been known to drive a cherry-red,

custom ferrari around town.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Mashed icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Untold Truth Of Wegmans - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

14.5 Ounce Baby Girl With Less Than 20% Chance Of Survival Survives - Duration: 8:49.

14.5 Ounce Baby Girl With Less Than 20% Chance Of Survival Survives

Pregnancy is not only physically difficult for many mothers — it is emotionally and

psychologically daunting.

A woman who is not expecting to become pregnant due to her or her partner's physical limitations

will likely feel all the more stressed when she does suddenly become pregnant.

But the feeling of hope, joy and love is often the same.

Mother Ashley Zachmeyer can certainly vouch to this.

After being diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), she never expected or could

imagine she would one day become pregnant.

But one day, she discovered she was.

The journey she would then embark upon would challenge everything she ever believed or

had experienced before.

Read her amazing story below about her tiny fighter with the bravest heart, Adalee.

"My little girl had no chance of survival.

How could a 14.5 ounce baby survive?

Doctors had given her no chance, no hope.

When I became pregnant, it was a shock to everyone.

I had been diagnosed with something called PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which led

to infertility.

My husband had also been told there was a slim to none chance of him having kids as

well.

Whenever they discovered her existence, she was already 7 weeks gestational age.

They did a sonogram to find a cyst, because there was no way I could be pregnant.

I had already had several negative pregnancy tests!

To our surprise, there was a little heartbeat.

That moment changed everything.

At the 12 week checkup, they found a blood clot in the uterus, a SubchrionicHemmorage

as they called it.

I was put on bed rest and was monitored very closely.

By 18 weeks, the blood clot was gone!

The sonographer grew worried as she continued the anatomy scan.

I knew she couldn't say anything, but she didn't have to.

Her face said it all.

My baby girl was 3 weeks behind on growth already and had very little amniotic fluid.

From there, the OB referred us to a high-risk specialist.

The first high risk specialist I saw said there was less than 20% chance of survival.

He also continued to tell me I was young and healthy, and that I needed to try again.

My heart fell to the floor.

I wanted to scream and cry.

I asked God, 'Why would you bless us with this baby girl just to take her away?'

I grew angry.

That anger soon turned to determination, I wasn't giving up.

I got a second opinion, unfortunately by this time there was less than 1 cm of amniotic

fluid.

Her growth continued to grow further behind.

This second specialist told me the signs of miscarriage, and sent me on my way.

He told me to come back in a few weeks, to check for a heartbeat.

I was beside myself.

At this point, I had almost given up.

I cried, I screamed, I broke down, but when I was at my worst I ended up finding a little

bit of faith.

With every week that passed, I had a little more hope.

Things kept getting worse, but I couldn't give up.

God chose me to be her mother for a reason.

Adalee continued to grow further and further behind, the amniotic fluid rose but always

fell.

The specialist warned me at every appointment, 3 times a week, that the situation was not

good and I needed to continue to prepare for the worst.

At 26 weeks, I was informed by the specialist that the blood flow in the umbilical cord

was compromised and that I would more than likely miscarry within the next 24 hours.

I'm not sure what changed in me that moment, but I gained strength I never felt before.

It was time to fight.

At this moment, she wasn't even what they considered a viable weight.

They told me I had a choice; they could do everything in their power to save her, or

do nothing.

The doctor told me I needed to let her go, delivery would be too much stress on her frail

body and that it wouldn't be humane to put her through it.

I chose for them to do everything, I didn't have to think twice.

Something in my gut told me to fight for her, so that's what I continued to do.

I was admitted into the hospital and put on bed rest.

They said I wouldn't make it 72 hours without having to deliver.

Three days turned into a week, and one week turned into three.

There were many scares where her heart rate would fall below 50.

They almost prepped me several times for a C-section, but right as they started to, Adalee

always brought her heart rate back up.

When we were approaching 4 weeks in the hospital and I was 29 weeks pregnant, Adalee finally

measured 16 ounces.

To us, this was a big deal.

The next day on the sonogram, Adalee was not moving at all and there was no measurable

amniotic fluid.

It was time.

On June 22, 2017, at 29 weeks, 5 days gestational age, I gave birth to our daughter.

The weight estimate was wrong.

She wasn't 16 ounces, but 14.5 ounces.

She was the size of a 22 weeker.

I remember them saying under a pound wasn't viable, but thankfully they followed my wishes

and did everything in their power to help her stay alive.

I remember the first time I saw her, she had translucent skin and you could see every bone

in her body along with the loops of her intestines.

I couldn't believe she was here fighting.

I couldn't believe a child the size of a can of Coke was living.

Not many other people could either.

At 4 days old, Adalee was transferred to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta from our birth hospital.

It was by far the scariest day of my life.

From there they placed a central line.

When they sedated her for the line placement, she couldn't handle the sedation so they

had to intubate her.

The first time I saw her intubated, I broke.

I never thought I would see so many wires and tubes attached to my baby girl.

Days passed in the NICU slowly.

She slowly gained weight, but it felt like an eternity before she even hit a pound.

It was 3 weeks before we could hold her for the first time.

Let me tell you, it was the best feeling in the world when we finally did.

Throughout our stay, we knew many obstacles lay ahead.

Somehow, what we were told would be a roller coaster ride, ended up being a slow uphill

battle.

We waited for a brain bleed diagnosis or her needing to have surgery on her bowels, but

it never came.

The doctors told us it was unheard of to see a baby born so small but not have any complications

besides needing to grow.

Our doctor called her a superstar.

Slowly, she gained the weight she needed.

Before we knew it, she was 2 pounds and getting extubated.

By getting extubated, I don't mean her doctor removing her tube.

Adalee had to be stubborn and have it her way.

She decided to extubate herself.

Her doctor didn't want to extubate until she was at least 3 pounds, but Adalee had

a different plan.

She continued to grow and thrive.

At 3 months old, Adalee had no more respiratory support!

She was completely breathing on her own.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that she did have respiratory support, she developed something

called ROP, Retinopathy of Prematurity.

Thankfully she didn't have it severely, just a very mild case.

Days continued to pass in the NICU, it was now a waiting game for her to get big enough

to go home.

Adalee got her nutrition and milk from a feeding tube until she drank from a bottle for the

first time when she was 3 months old.

Her nurses constantly had to keep replacing it.

Our girl was quite handsy and always pulled out her tubes and pulled off her heart monitor

wires.

After 106 long days in the NICU, we finally got to take our baby girl home.

Adalee was 4 pounds 4 ounces at discharge.

She was sent home on a feeding tube, which got removed within a few days after her coming

home.

She continued to stay on her heart monitor because she was so small, but it seemed as

if she thrived more when she came home.

It's now been 9 months since Adalee has been home, and she has thrived.

She is now a year old and weighs 12 pounds.

Yes, she is still quite small, but she will get there.

She is no longer on her apnea monitor and her ROP has almost resolved on its own, no

surgery needed.

She has continued to beat every odd placed against her.

All her doctors are very impressed with her progress.

To say we were blessed with a miracle is an understatement.

I can only hope for continued progress and growth for our little one as she continues

to grow.

Our 14.5 ounce baby girl, with less than a 20% chance of survival, lived.

She made it.

She survived.

Though she may be little, she is fierce.

Adalee: 'God is my refuge; noble one.'

What an incredible journey of strength and courage — from both the parents and of course,

little Adalee!

I am so glad this mom followed her gut — and no doubt, her heart — and we got to welcome

her adorable little baby into the world.

Best of luck to this wonderful family!

For more infomation >> 14.5 Ounce Baby Girl With Less Than 20% Chance Of Survival Survives - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dropping Evidence in Public (Experiment) - Duration: 3:01.

What's happening guys it's The Magic Crasher and today I'm in Encinitas

California and I thought I would pull a little bit of a prank and social

experiment I put my wallet inside of the evidence bag full of cash and I'm gonna

drop it and see if random people will pick it up or let's see what they'll do

honesty is the best policy

can't drop that gotta get back to court

sorry can't lose that that's evidence you can't mess with that thank you

sir yeah oh thank you I'm trying to find the Sheriff

Department I gotta turn it into evidence oh yeah there's a there was money in it

found it so no someone dropped it off at my house

and they said take it to the police department and I don't yeah

oh okay thank you so much man this is actually isn't mine I got it from the

court and I if I lost this dude it'd add extra sentence to my buddy so thank you

I appreciate it thanks for your honesty thank you guys thank you it's my

evidence bag yeah no it's not thank you all right guys thank you for checking

out the video I'm the magic crasher what would you do tell me in the comments

below if you saw someone drop it evidence bag with the wallet would you

be honest would you stop him would you take it would you run I want to know

make sure your post notifications are turned on so you know when I upload on

the magic trasher you have a daily routine and it's my job to crash it

watch out for the other guy around yeah exactly

I'll make sure I do it like right here yes that's awesome what's your name

Tracy hi Tracy I'm David I do magic Frank social experiments on YouTube I

love Instagram yeah it's the magic crasher the magic crasher yeah because

you have a daily routine and it's my job to crash it wonderful makes sense right

For more infomation >> Dropping Evidence in Public (Experiment) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ex-White House Stenographer Says Trump Doesn't Like Being Recorded Because Truth Bothers Him - Duration: 3:56.

A woman by the name of Beck Dorey-Stein recently penned an op-ed in the New York Times.

This op-ed is much better than most of the recent op-eds that New York Times have been

running about why we should just try to get along, or why liberals should love Brad Cavanagh.

No, no, no, no.

Beck Dorey-Stein actually has a great op-ed, because she used to be a White House stenographer

for both Barack Obama and Donald Trump, and she explains why Donald Trump seems to have

such an aversion to reality.

According to Dorey-Stein, Donald Trump did not like for her to write down the things

that he said, even though that was her job, because Donald Trump doesn't like to be quoted.

He doesn't like his own words to eventually be used against him, which again is ironic,

coming from a man who tweets his every single thought, but admittedly, those tweets do always

end up coming back to haunt him.

Dorey-Stein points out that previous presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama, they loved stenographers,

and even the presidents before that.

Why?

Because it held them accountable and it allowed them to avoid being misquoted by the press.

She was there to capture their every single word, whether it was during an interview,

or whether it was during a meeting.

She was there to write it down, as were the other stenographers, but Trump made sure that

they weren't around, that they couldn't record everything that he said.

Hope Hicks at one point, according to Dorey-Stein, actually took Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly

when they were in the middle of an interview out of the room with the stenographer so they

could go into the Oval Office and have some privacy so that she couldn't know what the

two men were talking about.

She says it all boils down to this.

The reason Trump doesn't like this, is because his biggest adversary as president of the

United States is the truth.

That makes perfect sense.

And again, this isn't anything shocking that most of us didn't know, we all know that Donald

Trump lies all the time.

We know he has an aversion to the truth, but this puts a different spin on it, right?

We didn't necessarily know that Donald Trump doesn't like to be confronted with his own

words.

We didn't know that Donald Trump and his staff went out of the way to make sure that the

stenographers were not in the same room as them so that nothing could be recorded, and

we didn't know that Donald Trump was so terrified of reality that he was actually willing to

hide from it.

That is what this story's about.

That's what Beck Dorey-Stein's op-ed is about.

It's about a man who is not mentally stable enough to serve as the president of the United

States.

His actions for the past few weeks alone have proved that, with what he did at the G7 summit,

what he did at the NATO summit, what he did in Britain, and more importantly, what he

did in Helsinki, Finland.

Donald Trump is not the man that we need to be running this country.

We need anybody else, somebody else.

It doesn't matter gender, race, religion, anybody else would do a better job than Donald

Trump, because I think at least anybody else, no matter how horrible they are as a republican

politician, they at least can sometimes understand the truth when it slaps them in the face.

That's something that Donald Trump is incapable of doing, and that is what makes him quite

possibly one of the worst people imaginable to ever serve as president of the United States.

For more infomation >> Ex-White House Stenographer Says Trump Doesn't Like Being Recorded Because Truth Bothers Him - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To LIVE FOREVER - Can We Become IMMORTAL? - Duration: 12:50.

so I just got done getting an x-ray and in this video I want to talk about the

key to immortality and how to truly live forever run it

so they say there's two times that you die the first time is when your soul has left your body the

second time is the last time that someone mentions your name now I just

got done getting an x-ray I'm over here at the hospital I'm just sitting in the

car right now gonna go meet up with some friends a little bit I'll tell you the

story of what I did to myself yeah a little bit with my spine you know that

but if you want to become immortal if you want to live forever

how do you do it well you have to create something that lasts beyond your death

because you you are eternal but your body is not your body body is eventually

gonna die and but you're gonna move on alright your spirit is eternal we're not

human beings having spiritual experiences we're spiritual beings

having human experiences and as a human being we're here to learn lessons on

earth it's arts school right to graduate and pass the test if you don't pass the

test then you have to repeat the grade that's my personal beliefs you know I

believe in reincarnation whether you do or don't all right the whole point of

this video is to help you rank up now and your life your business relationship

so that way you can create something to where people are gonna talk about you

for generations to come they're gonna talk about what you've created and what

you've built and that's the whole goal here and the perfect example right of

someone who created something that withstood the test of time and is still

immortal is Jesus right people still talk about him today

people worship Him people praise Him and he he died I don't know exactly what

year I have a trouble remembering dates for that type of stuff but you can let

me know in the comments below but people still mention him right so if you feel

like you're going through life right now and you're maybe you're scared of

without truly living right without truly thriving and without creating something

that people can remember you for then pay close attention to this video okay

because this is gonna be an important message for you and for you know people

in your circle and your friends as well too okay so this x-ray right here well I

was pretty reckless growing up did a lot of different sports and adrenaline

junkie doing ski in like train park trying flips and all that stuff to been

boating wakeboard and knee boarding you know basketball baseball like a bunch of

different stuff and traveling and everything getting in a fraternity

partying like getting pretty rowdy and stuff I got drunk one night fell down a

staircase that jacked up you know my short-term memory so I'm healing my body

and I'm healing my brain from that at my back I messed it up skiing trying to

backflip in the backcountry and I also you know Jack myself up Bodine

you know tubing in launched in the air belly flop it on the water pops up in my

spine so there's a lot of complications going on I'm feeling from like I say I'm

not perfect but I'm just striving to become the best me you know and I can

assure you that throughout the course of my life you know I'm gonna always keep

growing always keep learning and so don't idolize me in any way shape or

form when it comes to anything whether it be health you know spirituality

social life or business or anything of that nature

because you know I'm on my own path you're on your own path but for you I

want to help you create something that will last and will stand the test of

time because how do you create something that you know people are gonna talk

about for generations to come well number one you have to have

imagination you cannot let your imagination die you know we remember

when we were kids and they tell you quit daydreamin back get back to work

you know maybe they slapped you with a ruler or something like that some of our

teachers would do that and they try and get you focused in on school work and

all that stuff to where so many people they graduate you know high school and

graduate college they get a job and eventually their dreams are dead and

they're just living in autopilot routine and there's nothing wrong with that but

the autopilot routine will not allow you to be immortal and a lot not allow you

to be talked about for generations to come

you know you climb your way up the corporate ladder you become the big CEO

then you start your own company and you move on from there and you kind of work

your way through that realm and I have nothing negative to say about jobs

whatsoever you're not used to work in a hospital

I was actually the dish guy scrub dishes for $7.00 an hour so you know I know the

value of a dollar I know what it means to work hard to like try and you know

save money to pay bills and do all that stuff and to struggle with money so I

didn't I wasn't born into money you know my parents that worked hard for

everything my parents never really gave me any handouts they just you know

supported me they encouraged me they lifted me up and you know they were

hard-headed at times but at the same time you know it was all based on good

intention and so that you know something woke me up right when I fell down the

staircase in a fraternity it woke me up because I was on you know a confused

path to where I didn't know my purpose and I prayed to God I prayed I was

saying that you know I need my purpose I need this in my life like you know I'm

just going down the wrong path I need to figure something out and that led me

into the realm of business and generating income growing businesses

online doing social media marketing making videos like this and I get a lot

of hate for this type of stuff and that is completely fine I don't really give a

fuck about what other people think at this point you know it's like Tiger

Woods said in this video right here I can't control you only I could control

is me now if I do this more efficiently than you if you get intimidate us your

own fucking issue I can only control me I can't control you so if that makes you

like insecure or anything for whatever reason and intimidated that's your own

fucking problem alright and for for you it's just working on your insecurities

getting past you know the limiting beliefs that are holding you back

keeping your imagination alive right hustling every single day for what it is

that you do even if you're working a job or card at the job and don't just slack

you know work hard to get a promotion and what I encourage you to do is have a

business on the side simply because this is gonna allow you to build up an income

for yourself to fund other stuff that you can create and yes money isn't

everything but as human beings we're the only species that has to pay to live on

this planet right dogs cats trees plants bugs and sticks they don't have to pay

shit they don't gotta pay rent they don't gotta buy stuff they don't got

afford anything all right they just get a live on this planet and be in the now

you know that's why dogs rarely have stress you know they get the stress from

their owners because we're so stressed out because of bills we're so stressed

out because of money so if you want to cut out stress from your life too you

got to learn how to make money like biggie I mean biggie smalls has more

money more problems I really think more money less problems there's more money

different problems that you can learn how to deal with and become and grow to

become a better person to learn how to manage your stress effectively and you

know be able to build something that isn't going to stress you out but it's

gonna be your purpose and it's gonna be your passion see for me I love doing

different types of content different types of videos like this and to build a

business you don't have to do videos like this you can if you want and it's

gonna accelerate your results even more it forces you to get out of your comfort

zone when it comes to speaking as well - and constructing ideas and messages in

an effective way that people will understand okay and if you want to be

able to start a business if you want to be able to you don't create an income

for yourself then what I'll recommend for you is will be the first link in the

description below you don't have to click it right now you don't have to get

started okay I'm not hard pitching you I'm not hard selling you I'm just giving

you an option I'm giving you a path that is like me to be in the financial state

that I want to be to where I don't have to stress about money and sure there's

been times you know the first few years where I was stressing about money trying

to figure everything out moving to and from different locations trying to learn

the business but I want you to learn from my mistakes not my successes you

know yes I make a decent income online you know able enough to where I don't

know what to do with money sometimes where you know I'm just investing in

different stuff and traveling and all the things and I'm learning you know I'm

still young so I got a lot to learn with investments everything I'm not a guru

with real estate or cryptocurrencies or anything of that nature but I have

mastered the craft when it comes to market online and building a specific

niche which you're gonna see in the description below and that's a great

high profit maximizer for you to where you can fuel other business ventures and

other things that you want to do see if you want to be humanitarian if you want

to like build churches if you want to go give to the needy if you want to go help

children in different countries then you have to make money to do that

because the more money that you make the more churches that you can build the

more money that you make you can save more of the rainforest because you can

purchase more land so they'll stop cutting it down and the more money that

you make the more food that you can purchase for starving kids in other

countries okay so it's all it takes money to live on this life like if you

get your own planet you can design it however you want but you're a guest on

this planet you have to you know play by the laws of the seasons right you got

spring winter summer fall and you know you can't argue with the seasons so you

got to learn how to be able to create a residual income for yourself and build

something that is gonna fuel other ventures to where you have your own

thing that is like you know fulfilling you on not only like the basic basic

Maslow's hierarchy of needs level like your food your shelter your survival

instincts like everything that you need for that all right I don't really

remember all the näslund hassles hierarchy of needs but then for that

point then you can go to the higher purpose and you can start doing through

contribution okay once you have all that your basic necessities taken care of

then you could start helping other people and you can start moving to that

point to where then you start creating something that allows you to become

immortal because like I said before you know your body dies but your spirit

never dies your body is the vehicle that you're

taking on this quick trip that we call life but your spirit is the driver

behind the wheel that gets out of the car and if the car breaks down you're

gonna find another car to get to your destination that's where we are where

spirits where Souls consciousness right now there's a collective consciousness

that I can get into in another video creeping up on ten minutes here right

now you know the collective consciousness

called like the hive mind and everything that's where creative thought comes into

when you learn how to cleanse your body your emotions your spirituality cleanse

any limiting beliefs out you can tap into the collective consciousness on a

level that it will blow your fucking mind okay like I am this might be a

little too new agey for some people out there but I'm just telling you right now

from personal experience from not only the people that I've met but the

situations that have led me to this point of traveling in different peoples

like places that I've been doing the synchronicities of how i got to those

places without even knowing where I was going or you know getting flights

canceled and meeting other people that led to business different business

ventures in different cities of all that nature and they were the right type of

people that needed to come into my life at a specific point because I was

struggling with one area whether it be my health or something like that and

they had the solution to what I was looking for that was going to lead me to

the answer that I needed and that just comes through meditation on a daily

basis tapping into the collective consciousness

tapping being close with God you know whatever your God is and you know

praying on a daily basis keeping your health clean working hard keeping your

imagination alive keeping good people around you and just striving to rank up

now that's why we created this brand right number one so we have it forces us

to live by the brand in number two so it inspires the masses all right to rank up

now in their life their business their relationship it's so number three so we

can become immortal and pass something down for generations to come if you want

to learn how to become immortal how to truly lose live forever check out the

link in the description below always plug you got to take a look at that make

sure to subscribe to the channel and share this video with a friend a

business partner someone that needs to hear this message and share your

thoughts below as well but with that being said I will see you on the next

video and I also will see you on the beaches of the world

Hey run until I'm running out of breath I got games Akash

For more infomation >> How To LIVE FOREVER - Can We Become IMMORTAL? - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Surfing Championships For Dogs - Duration: 4:21.

just a few days ago the UK hosted their first ever dog surfing championships on

the 15th of July 2018. you can see the race begin as the humans and dogs rush

across the shore so the humans can ferry their dogs across the water on the

paddle boards the winning dog of this event was named

bear as this cloud passed in front of the Sun it created the shape of a giant

eye occurring in Mongolia China the Chinese media dubbed the event the eye

of God this artist in Stockholm Sweden is creating masterpieces out of dots

these thousands of dots are placed just so to create images that we recognize

this community police officer has taken his promise to protect and serve beyond

his own species on June 30th at weekday cross in the city center

this officer saves the duck family from being run over in the street by a tram

and several cars and Usher's them across the street to safety

this video captures a close call occurring off the side of a road in

China right after a driver gets in his car a passing truck loses two tires and

the heads straight for his vehicle startled by the first impact he tries to

leave his car right when the second tire lands where his head had just been

luckily he wasn't injured there have already been many viral videos of people

in the t-rex costumes so if you want to be the next hit you have to try

something new in August 2017 this Russian t-rex tried riding a

hoverboard down the street I wonder if this will help him catch up to his prey

if you haven't subscribed to our channel yet make sure you do and also turn on

your post notifications to get notified on our new uploads no these guys are not

syncing they are enjoying their own floating jacuzzi in the midst of the

freezing waters of Copenhagen Sora soon to strength this video was taken in

December of 2016

that is the coolest thing I've ever seen did you watch the 2018 World Cup those

fans can get pretty excited this footage captures an English man as he watches a

tense shootout between his team and Colombia you can see that he can't help

to contain his joy when England scores the winning kick and rather than being

annoyed the filmer wants to know who won

this clip was taken from northern Osaka Japan on June 18th 2018 you can see the

moment when these cats become agitated almost anticipating something and then

suddenly the shop is hit by an earthquake you can see many cats running

for a safe place and not sure where to find one

this makeup artist can create a backup face on the back of her hand Christy

Ellen is a self-taught face painter from Denver Colorado who loves to create

artwork of dual emotions

check out this backpack by clicking the link below

free worldwide shipping is available on all orders

thanks for watching if you want to see more exciting clips subscribe to nobs

clips today

you

For more infomation >> Surfing Championships For Dogs - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Beyblade Burst Battles vs Beytubers! Goob, Drake TV, TBK & VC1234! Beyblade Tournament - Duration: 4:53.

hi guys we'll go back to the beyblade Blast Zone I'm gonna show you battles I

had with some up-and-coming Beytubers at the Beytuber Brawl - Drake TV the

beyblade kid video central one two three four don't forget this one will give me

a way to revive Phoenix's it doubles your chances of winning so be sure to

subscribe now let's get on to these awesome baby we're all battle

Dustin what what hey everyone I'm video section went to the point I'm gonna

battle glass over heart rate bumps sqweep's so I think I have the

life-after-death advantage macho contra who Kiely says a lot I would wait

oh man it's getting real our trees don't get attacked a platonic ten you know

what avatar that that's what I'm going definitely that's like the most like

thank you so much for watching my bait SuperBrawl highlights bye guys have fun

For more infomation >> Beyblade Burst Battles vs Beytubers! Goob, Drake TV, TBK & VC1234! Beyblade Tournament - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0T 280 PK Veloce AWD Automaat (Blu Misano - 19" Velgen - Zwart leder) - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0T 280 PK Veloce AWD Automaat (Blu Misano - 19" Velgen - Zwart leder) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Julianne Hough's Marriage Is A Bit Odd, And Here's Why - Duration: 3:46.

Actor, singer, and dancer Julianne Hough has had her share of high-profile relationships,

including a year-long romance with country star Chuck Wicks that ended in 2009, and a

relationship with TV and radio personality, Ryan Seacrest, that lasted three years before

it went up in flames in 2013.

But things changed when the former Dancing with the Stars judge met NHL player, Brooks

Laich, in 2014.

A year later, the two were engaged — and the couple tied the knot in an outdoor Idaho

wedding in 2017.

Like all relationships, this one is full of quirks that make it unique.

Here are a few things about Julianne Hough's marriage that set it apart.

Type-A baby fever

Less than a year after Hough walked down the aisle, she was already gushing about married

life.

She dished on her hopes for the future, telling ET,

"I've had baby fever since I was, like, five.

I've always wanted to be a mom.

Every time I see a baby, my ovaries start screaming."

But the couple are trying their best to take things slow.

"We both wanted four and now we're like, 'Let's just take it one at a time.'"

Indoor "adventures"

This couple has jetted all across the globe together, from Paris to the Seychelles.

They even went on an African safari for their 2017 honeymoon, with Hough blogging,

"We were warned not to get up or move while in the [safari] truck because once [the animals]

see you have legs, they might look at us like lunch."

But for Laich, who, on his Instagram, says he's an adventurer, life with Hough is way

less risky.

The homebody told ET,

"We randomly will have a date night at the house and have a great conversation over dinner."

Hough went on to say that they only really go out on the town when they're feeling "adventurous."

Back to the future

Hough is clearly fond of pondering life with Laich in the future.

And it's not just in her head — it's in the media.

She told ET,

"I cannot wait to even imagine [and] to feel the kind of love I have for him in 20 years

or 30.

It's gonna be so deep and like I'm just, yeah."

Granted, Hough's friends describe her as, quote, "the most excited person to be married

ever!"

So her fixation on the future, instead of just living in the moment, is classic Julianne

Hough.

Best.

Relationship.

Ever.

Since the moment she danced into his heart, Hough has had high hopes for their romance.

Laich told InStyle,

"At the start of our relationship, Jules was like, 'I want the best effin' relationship

ever.'

I wanted the same thing; she just verbalized it."

According to Hough, the "best relationship" is one that has the non-stop feeling of butterflies

in her tummy, widely known as the "honeymoon phase."

Most couples eventually transition out of this lovey-dovey period, but Hough told the

mag,

"I hope we're in the honeymoon stage forever.

Really, you can create whatever phase you want, and I think we both realize that the

life that we want to live is the honeymoon phase."

We wish them the best, but we hope she's not too disappointed if the butterflies fly away.

Pic or it didn't happen

Those who follow the pair on social media are accustomed to seeing every pivotal moment

of their lives played out, online.

Including the photo Laich snapped at the exact moment he asked Hough to be his girlfriend.

He wrote: "Three years ago today I asked this incredible woman to be my girlfriend, this

is the photo we took right after I asked her!"

OK, #Adorbs, but does everything need to be shared?

Thanks to loads of pics like these, we're feeling the Insta T.M.I.

Brought to you by Juicy Fruit

Long before they ever met, Laich saw a 2008 Juicy Fruit gum commercial, starring Hough.

According to Cosmo, he asked his friend, actor Teddy Sears,

"Where do I meet a girl like that?"

Then, years later, Sears and Hough starred in the 2015 horror flick, Curve.

Sears invited Laich out to L.A., and the pro hockey player joked,

"What are you going to do, hook me up with that Juicy Fruit starlet?"

Little did Laich know, the woman from that commercial would become his wife.

"Juicy Fruit, the taste is gonna, gonna, gonna, move ya."

For more infomation >> Julianne Hough's Marriage Is A Bit Odd, And Here's Why - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Man shocked to learn insurance won't cover required scans after crash - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Man shocked to learn insurance won't cover required scans after crash - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

I Can't Believe He Ate THIS...ft. The New Travel (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 9:45.

Good morning amigos from the very pretty city of Querétaro....Querétaro!

We have found our best friends in Mexico...Dan and Nari!

What's up amigos?

Dan and Nari are in Querétaro.

What do you all think of Querétaro?

Really good, really hot...

It is really clean, right? Yes, of course!

Okay friends, we are going to walk, we are going to take a tour with Dan and Nari

Because I am speaking Spanish so....that's why!

I feel really, really Mexican because our friends are here in Querétaro

And we are really proud of Querétaro and we want them to like the city

And this is like how many of you all feel about all of Mexico!

And today...I feel Mexican.

And I think Dan is feeling Mexican too because...what are you going to eat, Dan?

Chiles en nogada!

Okay! How great, how Mexican!

Okay friends, the food was really delicious

But, when you have a friend in Querétaro, you have to eat...."farts of the nun"

This is the biggest "fart" I have ever seen in my life! It is such a big "fart"!

Have you eaten "farts" before, or no?

...of course not!

Okay, we are going to try "farts of the nun" with Dan

I have tried "farts of the nun" but today, Dan is the star.

Oh, it is big, huh?!

Oh, how big these "farts" are!

How does it smell?...Delicious!

This "fart" smells really, really delicious.

really good!

That is the best "fart" you have ever eaten in your life, right?

This "fart" is so delicious!

It smells incredible!

Now, we are going to eat a chocolate filled with mole

Look, friends---how shiny!

Because this cost $18 pesos...

It is like silver!

It is not spicy? No, it is smooth.

Yeah--it is really delicious.

But, my favorite is this..."farts"!

And now we need to have "farts" with mole.

The city is so full!

Jazz is so confusing, no?

Very, very confusing....very interesting!

Before we listen to jazz, we need energy in the form of a crazy malt!

They are SO big!

Look, friends!.....GIANT SATURDAY!

It is giant!

It is huge!

It was a very interesting day with "The New Travel"

We ate "farts of the nun", cheesecake, pizza, hamburgers, malts...crazy malts!

A little bit of everything

I do not speak much Spanish, but, I like the Kinetic Kennons, and I like Mexico!

Thank you so much for watching, friends!

It was a very interesting day!

If you like this video, share with....

...all of your friends that like gringos speaking Spanish

and all of your friends that love "farts" and tell them...

Those gringos like to eat "farts" too!!

It is really, really late my friends.

...We need to sleep!

For more infomation >> I Can't Believe He Ate THIS...ft. The New Travel (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Phone Hack with Sherri Shepherd - Duration: 2:15.

Hey Sherri, How you doin' I'm good how are you can we hack your phone absolutely

what's the first app you check when you wake up

Instagram what's the last song you straightened the last song I stream was

Toni Braxton long as I live would you rather FaceTime or text I brother

FaceTime when I have my wig and my makeup boy who was the last celebrity

you called it was Oprah Winfrey cuz I was just breathing on the phone trying

to make sure the number still works what's the last thing you googled the

last thing I googled was how to kidnap Idris Elba and it turned out that

everybody is googling that shows the last selfie you took you want to see the

last selfie ok I'm was trying to see if my butt look can you go live on your IG

and tell all your followers to check this video out on Wendy show calm you

know oh this isn't mine so you want me to say what can you tell all your

followers to check out your phone hack on Wendy show calm hey everybody's

Sherri Shepherd I am at Wendy's show you may have seen me right now just a few

minutes ago I'm Wendy and I want you to go to the Windy show live hag and check

it out cuz I'm on there bye they're looking at me they like me okay do I end

it or do it okay I gotta go I'm at winning I'm gonna save it okay I gotta

go go talk to Wendy bye just don't never work when you try to

end it I swear I'm good

okay thank you so much for tuning into Phonak and please watch my show second

season trial-and-error on NBC this Thursday and if you're in Los Angeles

come to the comedy Union on Friday if you're in New York come to West Nyack at

levity live on Wednesday night I'm headlining if you're in San Francisco

in the beginning of August come to cops comedy club because I just want to make

you laugh

For more infomation >> Phone Hack with Sherri Shepherd - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Alaska day 4, WE WENT TO FISH KING CRAB IN THE DEATHLIEST CATCH SHIP!! - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Alaska day 4, WE WENT TO FISH KING CRAB IN THE DEATHLIEST CATCH SHIP!! - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 JULY 2018 FOR KODI 17.6 🔥 PHOENIX RISING BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 14:03.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the phoenix rising build kodi

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 JULY 2018 FOR KODI 17.6 🔥 PHOENIX RISING BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 14:03.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut coconut sharks in the water sung and played badly - Duration: 2:39.

coconut coconut sharks in the water

coconut coconut sharks in the wate

coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Glad to be back here on screen again

Singing this song with all my frens

Seems like I've been gone so long

But I really haven't been gone that long.

I'm glad 'cause the videos are really lame

You guys think that's really your ticket to fame?

I had to quit the channel for other things

But that's kind of depressing, SO LET'S ALL SING!

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

waka waka doka doka naka na me

Waka waka laka waka la you

Snowboarding in Hawaii

Surfing on the beach

Hawaii

(Yup)

Hawaii

(Hawaii)

This song sounds something like

(AGAIN TO THE CHORUS!)

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Hey my name is Eli and you don't know who I am.

But I hang out with these guys and their really stupid YouTube channel

But my breath fogged up the glass

So I drew a face and I laughed.

So I won't hesitate

No more, no more

It cannot wait

I'm yours

(To the chorus!)

Let's gooooo!

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water

Coconut coconut sharks in the water fren

(Thank you!)

For more infomation >> Coconut coconut sharks in the water sung and played badly - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

two years of nt existing (short animations + speedpaint) read desc (explicit) - Duration: 3:18.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

da da da da

stsogpksgojsdlhjslk'hjledshao[ohejojoihrhthyeahhdshsfdbxbdssfdgsnbsfgdhfbydssermjngbgdjjfkkbgskadlkahlvraahgskhjsalkangsjs fhjkgs fkgjlzx kjfgj znbhgdsjh fzhjgsfhlfgjdj fhdlfgdkjs kgdf; fhjs;f ;df gdhdhdhggh

hello evveryone!!

ninetail here

and toady is my CREATION DAY

ive existd fro 2 YEAR NOW

and its currently raining outside bc where i live the weather is fuckin unpredictable (watch ur mouth young ladee)( why did i put this part in)

ANWYAY HERE S SPEEDPAIN

(the song you hear when you die plays)

For more infomation >> two years of nt existing (short animations + speedpaint) read desc (explicit) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver! [Episode 12] w/Monkiez! - Duration: 3:54.

5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pokemon Gold and Silver!

[Episode 12] What is going on guys my name is Monkiez and

welcome to another 5 facts video.

In the last episode of this series we covered the game Pokemon Yellow, and since we finished

Generation 1 and it was pretty well received I figured that I'd go ahead and cover the

next generation of games in the series, so of course we are taking a look at Pokemon

Gold and Silver.

So I'd like to welcome you guys to -5 facts you didn't know about Pokemon Gold and Pokemon

Silver.

At the end of the video if you did enjoy be sure to leave a like comment and subscribe

if you are new, but with that being said let's get started.

Our first fact today is about the original name of your starting town.

In Pokemon Gold and Silver you start off in the well known town of New Bark.

But originally, it actually was planned to be called Silent Hills, in reference to the

1999 horror game which predated Pokemon Gold and Silver by about a year.

However, it was changed as it would better suit Younger Audiences.

Our second fact for today is about using status effects to catch Pokemon.

Usually in every Pokemon game using Paralysis, Poison and burn would make it easier to catch

Pokemon, well this is different in Gold and Silver.

Due to a glitch in the programming, the paralysis, burn, and poison element do not affect catch

rates.

Using any of these moves was as effective as spamming b to catch a Pokemon.

Our third fact for today is about something that wasn't included in Pokemon Gold and Silver.

In the previous games we were given the location known as the safari zone.

Many fans were upset to see that they decided to scrap this, but Pokémon Gold & Silver

were actually intended to have a Safari Zone.

The developers could not finish it in time, and it cannot be accessed in the final game.

However, some maps can still be accessed in the games coding.

Our fourth fact for today is about your rival, Silver.

Many people like silver because he is an actual rival, due to his cocky and carefree attitude.

However, people don't know where this attitude comes from.

After being abandoned by his father, Silver decides that he can only become a strong trainer

through his own merits.

He treats his Pokémon as nothing more than weapons at his disposal, and does not see

them as partners.

It takes a few losses at the hands of the player before Silver begins to change his

mind.

We actually see proof of his character growth in his Pokémon.

Our final fact for today is about how Pokemon Gold and Silver were supposed to be the last

games in the series.

This is why Pokemon Gold and Silver were jam packed with content, they wanted the series

to end in a great way.

However, due to the success of the games they changed their mind and began working on Generation

3

So that is going to be it for todays video, I hope you guys did enjoy if you did be sure

to leave a like comment and maybe even subscribe if you're new.

Also let me know down in the comments below who you'd like to see another fact video

about.

But with that being said, I'll see you guys later, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment