Friday, July 13, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 13 2018

Hi mga palangga! Good evening so time here is quarter to 8:00 in the evening..We are here in our barbecue house

to film.. I know you all know that we are going to film our uk spouse visa experience

and this video is it's just a sit down video so I have

my husband with me

John: oh! we doing the visa video, are we?

Yes!

okay..visa video!

so I have my husband with me to talk about

Can you move the camera closer so they can see me better

talk about our visa experience so we will zoom you in first

move your camera dear

DEAR! that's it dear! C'mon you need to sit properly Sir John

I'm sitting beautifully comfortably

this is the idea of having our barbecue house End of our working day we can just

come and sit in here and relax and look out and enjoy the evening and we're free

from flies and monsters sitting here we have all the freedom of fresh air

marvelous right so what we're talking about visas what is it we're going to

speak so a lot of you were asking or suggesting if I could or we could make

our a story about our UK visa experience so my John is here to talk about it

because he do most of it so here is the handsome right all depends on the type

of visa and will be attacked by a fly and you may say we have no flies and

they come to attack me what's it where is Okay its just a fly

so we are we applied for a

spouse visa because we married in the Philippines so the only experience we

can give you is on the spouse visas okay so basically we

obviously went through all the motions of doing everything if we're getting

married and we got married and then and at that time we got married

Mia didn't have a passport so we decided to wait until

we were married then she could apply for her passport and put it in her married

name which does actually simplify things when it comes to the visa causes there's no

two names different that's what we decided to do because

only take how long did tell you to get the

passport.. three days you got to Manila okay you got to pay

the money yeah you've got to stop in the hotel or whatever to do that but you

know there's different places as well yeah there are different places but you

did there because you had to go to the CFO

CFO...we have to do

the TB test, English test so basically we choose Manila to do everything yes

because everything was just in one city and that was it so so basically and

prior to going we made all the appointments for you to

go to CFO, passport office, TB test, an English test basically so you was

actually in Manila for a week two weeks yeah yeah we managed to get everything

crammed in in that period of time and all done and dusted basically

once you've got your passport you you are if you are married in the

Philippines and you want to come to the UK quite a simple process providing you

meet all the requirements right and at the time the requirements for us this is

just what we had to do don't quote me this is a quote that you need this

because this is what this was 2015 we are now three years down the line so you

would need to go into the UK government website on the visa section to find out

what we require requirements are to qualify to apply for a visa so I clearly

make you know emphasizes always check to the last

minute before you apply because things are changing all the time okay so keep

that quite clear okay right so basically what we did well

basically our requirements were.... you have to have an income and paying tax on the

sum of eighteen thousand two hundred pounds I think it was or a 600 pound one of

the other then you have to have if you had a child to come with you

You have an additional earnings of I think it was another three or four thousand pounds

per child but don't quote me because I could be completely wrong we don't have

the child we purely just ourselves so that was that so basically

we ..so you can do it on year earnings you can do it just on if you've got savings

you must have savings over sixty two and a half thousand pounds and that

most savings it must be what they call liquid savings basically you've got

instant access to it it can be spent on because you've got to have obviously

around thirty thousand or just under thirty thousand pound per year to

support each other in the UK I don't know why such a high

number but it is... but you don't have to do with all you saving you can do

part savings and part solid because if you're not earning eighteen thousand

salary say you're only earning 15,000..you can used your fifteen thousand salary and

then there is a calculation for how much saving you need to make the numbers up

you would need to speak to someone who actually does the visa process who

actually understands what they are and they would actually tell you but the

simplest way is if you've got savings easiest way to do it on your savings or

if you're a hundred percent employed by somebody and paying tax on eighteen

thousand two hundred pounds then you will have no problem get to the visa

another thing is you've got to provide the information on where you're going to

live ie do you own your property if you have got children it must have so

many bedrooms I think it's a minimum of two you can be in rented accommodation

because a lot of people I know in the UK providing it fills the requirement

everything would be fine and basically we actually used a company down in

London who specialized in visas because we've never done the process before we

thought it would be easier yes it cost us a thousand pounds just for this

company to do it but knowing what I know now I could actually quite do it

simple in myself but if you let the experts do it they are updating all the

time on different legislations and changes in the rules so in many ways

it's advisable to use those because them guys will not submit an application form

unless it is correct because your visa will cost you just

your visa alone over a thousand pounds now if your application is wrong and it's

submitted you still to pay your money and if it's rejected

you lose your money so these company visa specialists they don't

allow any submissions until everything is correct in place basically so it's

worth spending the extra money with them guys and they'll guarantee it will be

okay for you so that's what we did and obviously we have to supply all the

information they just give us a list of what they want... we give them all that

they fill out the form they put it in the right places because the form must

be 20-30 pages long it is massive that was all done.... you do have to

pay a NHS fee which I think saving my memory is correct was about 850-900 pounds

which anyone asked to pay coming into the UK they've got to contribute that to

the NHS so you are not using government funds basically which is fair it is

right which I completely agree with so basically the time you have done your

visa you've paid for the company because these companies will charge anywhere

from six seven hundred pound to twelve hundred pound we will lucky cost us

six I think or seven... visa at the time cost us was over a thousand pounds and

then NHS so basically you're looking two thousand five hundred two

thousand eight hundred pound that's what it cost was to do the visa process and

the company who did the visa they did ask me when would we like the visa to

start from.... now this was in October when we applied I think it was

sorry November

yes... when we applied and they said oh it gonna be into the next year I said no

I said can you please put down I think it was ....

yeah December 30 2015 they said you will not get it... I said please put it on the

form let's see what happens within less than well I think was about three weeks

we received notification we had got the visa and it was granted and which

allowed Mia to come to the UK on New Year's Eve

yesI arrived here new years eve

that is exactly what we did all I can

say is the authorities are there just to make sure everything is right..

they don't tried to be make things difficult to stop people coming in they just want you

to you know fulfill their requirements you will be looked after and basically

from Mia arriving here we had one or two things to do..... for collecting a biometric

card and everything we should do through the post office...but it was all there ready

waiting for us everything was just as they said would be very very simple to

do and all I can say is I hope anyone out there is gonna apply..... take there adivse

make sure you got all the requirements if there's anything

is a little bit unsure

about something if it's not right you're good feeling is telling you it's not

right so make sure everything is correct before you submit the form and you don't

lose your money but use a proper company and you'll be fine so and obviously Mia

had to do certain things I'll let her speak to you now about that what she had

to do when she was in Manila well your English test

yeah well...you need to talk about the English test

Well! the english test was minimum minimum requirement for the

English test was A1...but if you take an A1

when you come to the UK in two-and-a-half years time you've got to

redo it but if you take a B1... ..B1 sorry YES! you only have to take one

test which Mia's has done was B1(I took the B1 sorry if John says B2)..

and the difference between the A1 and the B1 is....

there's not much difference... there is ten minutes difference in the test isn't there? --yes that is only

10 minutes more talking and that is it...

Yes... it covers only speaking and listening so

don't be worried about it and I think it cost us roughly when

we take the test it was 14,000php in that time so yeah but I

don't know how much is it now because it was way back 2015 and yeah English test

is one of the requirements and also you have to do your TB test right yes now

you do you've got to go to Manila to do the TB test I think

They have Cebu now I think.... you got to do the TB test which is an x-ray

Was it x-ray you did? -Yes just for the lungs to see make sure

you clear from TB but that is all you have to do to get your visa but when you

come to the UK...... you have to have a further TB test which they ask you to go

to the medical center and they actually give you a little injection(they inject it in the skin)

yeah just to screen to see if you've

actually been vaccinated for TB to be on the safe....if not they would actually

give you the vaccination well anyway Mia pass it with the flying colours

had been vaccinated so that was a TB side and now then I know nothing about

the CFO for so you need to explain

So yeah! the CFO has to types the certificate and the stamp, I dont know I forgot all about it LOL

no there is certificate and the stamp

Ah right! NO! You just mislead them

.So what then, then talk about it!

You to CFO and you have to do seminar right and

the seminar is all about what women's rights are(sort of sorry we forgot about it now) and I don't really know how

you did tell me about it but they're simple seminar wasn't it?

everybody passes it you know it's not an issue but you've got to sure that you've

attended the seminar once you've done the seminar you receive a

certificate from the CFO but once you have got your visa on the way

out you can you can get it in the airport but you must double check this one

there is a CFO office in the airport of Manila and you need to get this

like a certificate which is stuck into your passport I will I will put the

picture on the screen okay I will put a picture on the screen so you will know

what we mean because it's been a long I've never seen my CFO but then that's

one of the requirements yes yeah but yeah and then that was it so that was

the the main thing really was the English test the TB test and the CFO

that was Manila things you had to do or requirements and then obviously you did

your passport at the same time and that was it

so the proof of relationship yeah

okay just a quick one when you start a relationship with

someone you know.. say an example aguy from the UK wherever

and everything's looking good and you think everything's gonna work out what

you certainly do....the very first day you meet them you need to make

some kind of documentation example if you say you meet in Cebu or Manila what

you want to do is make sure you go to

places of interest where you can actually physically take a photo or like a

monument us in the middle of Manila or something in Cebu or up in mountain top or or

something in the city that everybody recognizes you know we we actually went to....

town in Mactan and there's all the Mactan sculptures and that there

you know everything we did we documented..... hotel... all our flights

all our Skype history..... viber.... I don't think you need quite as much on some of

this stuff now....yeah well obviously we obviously we did all our

wedding pictures everything and we end up with a marriage certificate as

well you know so in general and just make sure you leave a paper trail of all

the things you've done together and that's it you know that's our experience

on spouse visa if you're looking to marry in the UK obviously then you would

come on a fiancee visa which to be honest with you I think the requirements are similar

but I don't know you would really have to check out yourself I don't want to

qoute anything because I don't want to mislead anyone so all I say is happy

reading happy hunting and all the information you require is on our

government website for fiancee visa or spouse visa so anyway good luck in your

future applications

so bye for now and I hope it has

been a bit of interest I have not been too boring for you guys out there you

know boy end of the day probably been a bit little bit serious about it

but you need to be because you know it's a thing that needs to be sort

of dumped correctly so you have no problem we do we've heard of so many

horror stories about people having problems getting a visa and the only

reason they have problems because they don't meet the requirements have the

right ones thumbs up okay bye for now so that's it for us today mga palangga

and I hope that you enjoy this video and bye

For more infomation >> Filipina British Age Gap Couple: OUR UK SPOUSE VISA EXPERIENCE - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

Guía de supervivencia para el parche preliminar de Battle for Azeroth - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Guía de supervivencia para el parche preliminar de Battle for Azeroth - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

La elección de Fernando Garea como presidente de EFE provoca un tsunami en redes - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> La elección de Fernando Garea como presidente de EFE provoca un tsunami en redes - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Nevermoor. ¿Crees en la magia? ¡Adelante! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Nevermoor. ¿Crees en la magia? ¡Adelante! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fruits names and colors learning for kids. Drawing and coloring fruits for children - Duration: 4:08.

BANANA

GREEN

RED

YELLOW

CHERRY

GREEN

BLUE

RED

APPLE

GREEN

PURPLE

RED

For more infomation >> Fruits names and colors learning for kids. Drawing and coloring fruits for children - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Propiedades del pepino para nuestra salud - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> Propiedades del pepino para nuestra salud - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

Albert de Monaco en proie à la fatigue. Il est contraint au repos - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Albert de Monaco en proie à la fatigue. Il est contraint au repos - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

FUTBOLÍN PARA NIÑOS | VAMOS A JUGAR A FUTBOLÍN | JUGUETES PARA NIÑOS | JUEGO DE MESA DE FÚTBOL - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> FUTBOLÍN PARA NIÑOS | VAMOS A JUGAR A FUTBOLÍN | JUGUETES PARA NIÑOS | JUEGO DE MESA DE FÚTBOL - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton et William éviteront-ils Donald Trump en visite à Londres ? - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton et William éviteront-ils Donald Trump en visite à Londres ? - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

[Roblox] Beyond操作教學 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> [Roblox] Beyond操作教學 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Paradis craint le pire pour Johnny Depp qui se lâche « Elle est vraiment terrifiée » - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Paradis craint le pire pour Johnny Depp qui se lâche « Elle est vraiment terrifiée » - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

✅ 音楽ナタリー - 最新音楽ニュース - Duration: 7:37.

 X JAPANのYOSHIKI(Dr, Piano)が本日7 13日に東京都内で行われた「Y by Yoshiki」新作ワイン 表会&試飲会に出席した。  「Y by Yoshiki」はYOS IKIがプロデュースするワインブランド。今回の発表会は2つの新作 イン「Y by Yoshiki 2016 Cabarnet Sa vignon California」「Y by Yoshiki 017 Chardonnay California」の発売を機に 施されたもので、ワインをテーマにした人気マンガ「神の雫」の原作者 ある亜樹直(樹林ゆう子、樹林伸)がゲストとして招かれた

 YOSHIKIの登場を前にワインを試飲した樹林伸は「驚くほど しい味わい。X JAPANの楽曲には激しい曲もバラードもあります ど、これはバラードかな」と感想を語り、樹林ゆう子は「この優しさは YOSHIKIさんの生き方、人生哲学が反映されているのでは」と評 した

こののちにステージに迎えられたYOSHIKIはまずワインをひと口 み「うん、一流」とひと言。そして「今回の作品は3作目なんですが、 、白共に高級感はあるけれど飲みやすいワインを目指しました。会社か 帰って……あ、僕は会社には務めていませんけど(笑)、帰ってから『 ょっと飲もうかな』と楽しめるような

ビール感覚とまではいかないにしても、気軽に飲んでいただけたらと思 ます」と狙いを説明。そして「やさしい味わい」という亜樹直の2人の 価に「狙い通りのことを言ってくださって、ありがとうございます」と 顔を見せた。 発表会のあとにYOSHIKIは囲み取材にも応じ、「 年温めてきたワインがこうして公に出て、感慨深いです」と改めて今の 境を語った

また、ここでは2017年5月に行った人工椎間板置換手術以降のワイ との付き合い方についても言及し、彼は「手術前は1日1本から1本半 んでいたのが、今は寝る前に1杯飲むか飲まないか。健康に気を付けよ というところでガブ飲みをやめたので(笑)、生きている瞬間を楽しみ がらワインを味わうようになりました」と明かした

 囲み取材での話題は多岐におよび、X JAPAN feat. YDEとしてテレビアニメ「『進撃の巨人』Season3」のオープ ングテーマ「Red Swan」を今秋にリリースすることについて質 が飛ぶと、YOSHIKI は「実はまだレコーディング中で、今朝ま 作業をしていました

TVサイズのものはほぼできているんですけどね、なんとか遅れないよ に。オープニングが無音になっちゃったら大変ですから(笑)、なんと がんばろうというところです」と近況を明かす。YOSHIKI が西 本の豪雨災害に際し義援金を寄付したことについても報道陣から問いか があり、彼はこれについて「欧米では(著名人が)率先して声を上げる きがあって、それはいいことだと思う

自分がそういった活動をすることによって寄付の輪が広がるなら、僕は 々と寄付をしていこうと思います」と答え、「(被災した各地は)以前 アーでも回っていましたし、とても他人事とは思えないです」と被災地 人々を思いやった。 最後に記者からは、テレビCMをきっかけに「紅 の熱唱動画が流行していることについての質問も

「この現状をどう思うか」と問われると、YOSHIKI は「ひと言 言えば光栄です。僕が20歳くらいのときに書いた思いに今こうして共 してもらえるなんて」と笑顔を見せる。SNSには子供たちがこの曲を っている動画も続々アップされていると知らされると、YOSHIKI は「10歳くらい? 紅に染まるの、早くないですか!?(笑)」と思 ずツッコミを入れ「まだ桃色くらいで……あの、紅に染まり過ぎないよ にね」と笑いながらアドバイスを送っていた

For more infomation >> ✅ 音楽ナタリー - 最新音楽ニュース - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Maëva Coucke et Camille Cerf à Saint-Barth pour se recueillir sur la tombe de Johnny - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Maëva Coucke et Camille Cerf à Saint-Barth pour se recueillir sur la tombe de Johnny - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Al menos 19 muertos en una explosión en una planta química - Duration: 1:41.

 Pekín.- Al menos 19 personas murieron y otras 12 resultaron heridas en una explosión registrada en una planta química de la provincia de Sichuan, en el suroeste de China, informó hoy la agencia estatal Xinhua

 También puedes leer: La explosión lo derribó, una bola de fuego cubría la calle  La fuerte explosión ocurrió la tarde del jueves en la ciudad de Yibin, donde los bomberos trabajaron durante toda la noche para extinguir el fuego, según explicaron las autoridades locales, que investigan las razones del accidente

 También puedes leer: Reportan tres heridos tras explosión en Wisconsin En imágenes difundidas en las redes sociales, puede verse una densa columna de humo sobre la fábrica de la compañía Hengda, que produce principalmente productos químicos

 Los doce heridos se encuentran en condición estable, según las autoridades.  Los accidentes son frecuentes en el sector industrial chino, en el que, pese a nuevas iniciativas, las normativas continúan siendo laxas

 En 2015, la ciudad norteña de Tianjin fue protagonista de uno de los incidentes más trágicos de los últimos años, en el que fallecieron al menos 170 personas tras una explosión en una terminal de contenedores del puerto de la urbe

For more infomation >> Al menos 19 muertos en una explosión en una planta química - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

La reina Letizia, de rojo español y con peinado celebrity en su regreso a Cataluña - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> La reina Letizia, de rojo español y con peinado celebrity en su regreso a Cataluña - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Indignación en Chilpancingo ante el hallazgo de una menor ultrajada y asesinada - Duration: 2:45.

 CHILPANCINGO, Gro. (apro).- El hallazgo del cuerpo de una adolescente asesinada y ultrajada sexualmente provocó indignación y terror en la capital de la entidad donde el nivel de impunidad es proporcional a la omisión gubernamental

 Según reportes oficiales, esta mañana fue localizado el cuerpo de una niña semidesnuda de aproximadamente 15 años, que estaba tirada sobre un predio baldío de la colonia El Miraval, ubicada entre las colonias Santo Domingo y Rosario Ibarra, al poniente de Chilpancingo

 La víctima que hasta el momento no ha sido identificada, es de complexión delgada, cabello largo y oscuro; portaba calcetines fluorescentes, una sudadera y una blusa roja desgarrada

 Los reportes preliminares refieren que la joven presentaba signos de violencia sexual y una herida en el cuello producida por arma blanca

 Datos oficiales de la Fiscalía estatal indican que de enero a mayo de este año se han registrado 966 homicidios dolosos, es decir, un promedio de 200 asesinatos al mes, de los cuales 20 han sido tipificados como feminicidios

 No obstante, organizaciones feministas han denunciado que la cifra de mujeres victimadas este año suman más de 100 casos, sin ningún crimen ha sido esclarecido

 El año pasado se emitió la alerta de Género en nueve municipios de la entidad, entre ellos Chilpancingo, Acapulco, Iguala, Taxco, Zihuatanejo y Chilapa, considerados -además de destinos turísticos-, como los más violentos

 Al respecto, colectivos de mujeres defensoras de derechos humanos afirman que los niveles de impunidad en Guerrero, alientan a los criminales a seguir delinquiendo porque los delitos no son castigados

 Por su parte, funcionarios del gobierno de Héctor Astudillo Flores se han limitado a hacer mutis ante la ola de críticas en redes sociales donde cuestionan el uso de los recursos millonarios que deberían ser aplicados para tratar de revertir los efectos de inseguridad y violencia en la entidad

           

For more infomation >> Indignación en Chilpancingo ante el hallazgo de una menor ultrajada y asesinada - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

El bajo perfil de la reina Letizia: pocos estrenos y muchas repeticiones - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> El bajo perfil de la reina Letizia: pocos estrenos y muchas repeticiones - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cisma entre el Gobierno de Sánchez y Llarena por la entrega de Puigdemont - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Cisma entre el Gobierno de Sánchez y Llarena por la entrega de Puigdemont - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

20 genios incomprendidos que pudieran estar en la NASA - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> 20 genios incomprendidos que pudieran estar en la NASA - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

[F80 M3 FULL CONVERSION] BMW 3 Series F30 into M3/Interior&Exterior / Instagram Famous @m3 rhino GMG - Duration: 12:24.

For more infomation >> [F80 M3 FULL CONVERSION] BMW 3 Series F30 into M3/Interior&Exterior / Instagram Famous @m3 rhino GMG - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 Nejtajemnější společenství na světě - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> TOP 5 Nejtajemnější společenství na světě - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

What does borderer mean? - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> What does borderer mean? - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi 120PK DynamicLine Nu in de showroom!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi 120PK DynamicLine Nu in de showroom!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

TFBOYS是加油男孩,不是掏粪男孩! - Duration: 18:53.

For more infomation >> TFBOYS是加油男孩,不是掏粪男孩! - Duration: 18:53.

-------------------------------------------

「Amida」 | HOT HOT | SKE48、19日の「松井珠理奈生誕祭」の中止を発表「体調面を考慮させて頂き」 - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> 「Amida」 | HOT HOT | SKE48、19日の「松井珠理奈生誕祭」の中止を発表「体調面を考慮させて頂き」 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

《阿修罗》正面硬刚《药神》惨败,30亿票房目标终成笑柄 - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> 《阿修罗》正面硬刚《药神》惨败,30亿票房目标终成笑柄 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Build A Successful Business Online Using Google Plus For Business - Duration: 8:04.

Build A Successful Business Online Using Google Plus For Business

For more infomation >> Build A Successful Business Online Using Google Plus For Business - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

So Should You Buy The 'Fortnite' Season 5 Battle Pass, Or Pass On The Pass? - Duration: 5:15.

So Should You Buy The 'Fortnite' Season 5 Battle Pass, Or Pass On The Pass?

Fortnite's Season 5 battle pass is out today, and for those players that like to play both Fortniteand dress-up, that means it's time to pay the piper. For those that don't know, the battle pass is a one-time purchase you can make that allows you access to a whole treasure trove of skins, gliders, pickaxes, emotes and more.

You don't get them automatically, however: you have to level up and unlock them through play.  It's a phenomenal value for what you get, so long as we are assigning a concept of value to cosmetic digital goods.

Which we are! The real question, however, is: should you buy it? Does it make the game better enough to spend the requisite $10? Let's think about this question. So we'll ask ourselves a few questions.

First is: do you have $10? Or, in another way, what is $10 worth to you? If $10 is a lot of money to you, this is a bigger decision than it might be if $10 is what you spend on lunch every day. Fortnite is, of course, a free-to-play game, so you shouldn't really feel like the $10 is something you need in order to enjoy Fortnite: Battle Royale.

Let's think for a second about what you get if you don't buy the battle pass. You get the basic game of Fortnite: Battle Royale, for starters, and it's the exact same game a paying player gets.

As far as Season 5 is concerned, that means that you get all the same map changes, all the same new weapons, vehicles, limited time modes, in-game events and more.

The most epic moment of Season 4 was arguably the one-time-only rocket launch, and everyone in the game could watch that no matter whether they paid or not. Pretty good, to be honest. So what do you miss?.

The most obvious thing is the battle pass skins and cosmetics. These are what you're mostly paying for with the pass, and there are some cool things in there.

All in all this pass is a little hit and miss, but the tier 100 Ragnarok skin is one of the best I've seen yet. The huntress skin isn't too bad either, and you can unlock that right away.

But the pass also includes some objects that aren't quite cosmetics, as well.

This battle pass comes with toys: a basketball, a golf ball and a beach ball, and you can use them to actually play some sort of variants on those games inside this game.

Which is sort of wild! You won't be able to hit the Fort-links if you don't buy the battle pass. You also miss some of the in-game challenges, though not as many as you did last season.

Every week, 4 of the 7 challenges are reserved for battle pass holders, and you won't be able to track your progress on those if you don't pay.

That really gets at the main reason why you might buy the battle pass. It isn't really so much for any of the stuff in it, though the stuff in it is good.

It's more to give yourself a sense of structure and progression as you play a game that's really sort of the same thing over and over again.

And so that's what you should ask yourself: are you capable of just playing this game to win and have fun? Or are you the sort that loves to see progress bars go up as you play games? There's no shame in it, some of my favorite games are basically animated progress bars.

If you play a ton of Fortnite, as a ton of people do, $10 isn't so much to feel like you're getting the "full" experience.

If you don't play that much or just don't care, you don't necessarily miss that much by running around as a no-skin. I'd mostly recommend buying the battle pass if you like a little consistent progression to go along with your PvP travails.

It's also worth noting that you get some V-bucks by levelling up your battle pass.

If you can resist the urge to spend those v-bucks on something else, you can just roll them forward to the next one and not have to spend real money ever again. Epic doesn't think you can.

For more infomation >> So Should You Buy The 'Fortnite' Season 5 Battle Pass, Or Pass On The Pass? - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

I Broke Up With My GF Because Of Potatoes - Duration: 4:34.

Hi, I'm Andy, I've always had a particular sense of humor

Also I used to have a girlfriend.

Who, I guess was not compatible with my sense of humor.

Let me tell you how I found it out.

My girlfriend invited me to dinner with her and her parents.

Blimey! I had never met them and got pretty nervous.

You know, that milestone that any man prefers to see far ahead.

But, alas, I knew it must be done.

I met them nicely, I should tell you, and it started off in a good way.

The idea slap my mind that I should do some comedy

to make a good impression in a museum a little

As they seemed deadly serious

So naive I was!

When I saw that they were going to serve baked potatoes

I decided to pretend I did not know what potatoes were.

That would be hilarious, I thought.

It was, in a certain way, but it also backfired on me.

So first when they served a potato on my plate, I acted really strange.

I gave out an impressive mixture of curiosity, confusion, astonishment and interest on my face.

They noticed it and seemed confused, but didn't ask anything.

So I launched my idiotic prank.

"This looks very interesting. What is this?"

They stared at me and the mother said "It's a baked potato."

"Oh, interesting, a baked....what is it again?"

"A potato."

"A 'potato..'

oh interesting!

Never heard of a potato, looks pretty good.

Unbelievably they didn't see I was clowning.

This was the moment started to suspect they have literally no sense of humor.

I knew it would be a humiliating epic fail

if I admitted to be making a joke,

so I decided to act naturally till the very end.

They asked me, VERY incredulous, if I really had never eaten a potato?

I sigh and tell them, yes,

not only have I never eaten a potato

but I also have never heard the word potato.

This went on for a bit.

The more I insisted, the more they started to suspect I was goofing on them.

I had to commit 100% at this point.

At one point her annoyed father said something like

"Enough is enough. You're kidding us. Admit it."

And I said "Sir, before today I never heard of a potato.

I still don't know what a potato is,

other than some kind of food.

I don't know what to tell you.

He was getting red with anger.

The last straw came when I decided to take a bite of the potato,

and when I did I made a high pitched noise and said

"Hmm...Tastes very strange!"

That is when the father started yelling at me,

and the mother kept saying

"What are you doing?"

and my girlfriend went to some other room.

Finally the father said I should "GET. OUT."

and I said it was irrational to treat me like this

just because I had never heard of a potato before.

After that I left with dignity.

What I thought was that people without sense of humor bore me a lot

and that I needed to break up with my girlfriend.

When I came home I told everything to my father

who thanks god is an old prankster even worse than me.

He was laughing his head off

as he told me how to round up the story with my girlfriend in a hilarious way

But it was a surprise

So I texted her and said that I was sorry it happened

and that I was inviting her to my place for a dinner with my parents to apologize.

Never mentioned it had been a joke though.

So she comes to my house greeted by my parents

and it all starts off very nicely,

everyone chatting and she is relaxed.

The potato story doesn't come out.

At one point while we are clearing the table,

my dad calls her aside and asks if the potatoes were served at her parents dinner.

When she admits it,| he looks alarmed.

"That's bad!

I've always tried to keep Andy away from those creeps".

Then he makes an enigmatic face and walks away without going deep into detail.

You should've seen her.

If she were a less polite person she would leave immediately

but she remained till the end of dessert petrified

and looking as if she were at a dinner at Ted Bundy's.

Finished her ice-cream she was out in a couple of minutes.

Me and my parents were roaring with laughter.

I've never heard from her since.

It could be a sad story

if I weren't deeply convinced, that you can have many girlfriends,

but you have only one sense of humor,

so it is easier to change a girlfriend

than to try to pretend being a person you are not.

For more infomation >> I Broke Up With My GF Because Of Potatoes - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Unterwegs mit der Autobahnpolizei I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Unterwegs mit der Autobahnpolizei I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kroaten feiern Einzug ins WM-Finale I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Kroaten feiern Einzug ins WM-Finale I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Decoupage 3D - papier STONE i papier ryżowy - Duration: 6:49.

Hi, my name is Dorota Freitag, I am from Kreatywnie.com.

I liked the work with stone paper, so I return to this material.

I will use rice paper.

This time i need to make hairstyle for this lady :).

I will design it with clocks and flowers.

I drew the head shape and prepared the pieces of the rice paper.

The paper doesn't have to be cut at this moment.

I use decoupage glue to stick all the pieces on stone paper.

I cover the rice paper with the extra cover of glue.

Now I can cut the shapes.

I cut very carefully.

Every flower will be also cut into centre, so that it has petals.

The pieces are quite thick and have visible white border.

I will cover it with bitumen and sponge brush.

Now I will prepare the box with white acrylic gesso.

The top needs to be painted twice.

I use some stencils and modelling paste to decorate the top.

It needs to be dry to continue painting.

I use mineral Fleur paints.

The technique is similar to aquarelle - I use some water to blend the colours.

The water penetrates all the structures of modelling paste.

Every cover needs to be dry. I use at least two covers.

I prepared some extra details of cardboard.

They need to be painted with "dry brush" technique.

Now I prepare two pieces of foil (simply food foil).

I make two balls.

After I covered the box with the paint and it is not dry, I use the first ball and rose colour.

The rose colour with be blended with chocolate.

I use the second ball for beige colour.

I prepared my hairstyle composition. All pieces will be glued with heavy body gel.

Now I will make some shadows with bitumen.

If I would make it by the second time I would use bitumen after waxing.

I paint the box inside with the wood stain.

After everything is dry I cover it with wax.

At the end I need to fix the handle.

Thank you very much for today.

Like, share, subscribe <3

Thank you for your time! <3

For more infomation >> Decoupage 3D - papier STONE i papier ryżowy - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Verletzter Uhu tötet Störche I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Verletzter Uhu tötet Störche I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Woodpecker Ep 172 - Bathroom Vanity part 3 - Duration: 18:30.

Hi, on The Woodpecker today, my vanity is almost finished,

I'm making the final touches on the case, the drawers and also the countertop

At the end of my last episode, I managed to finish the doors.

But it's far from being finished.

I still have a lot of sanding here and there to do.

But while I'm sanding the back, I realize that I didn't cut the back rabbets.

I get the router out and cut the first pass.

Yes the first pass, and in this pass I cut at the right depth but it's not wide enough.

So without touching any router setup, I remove the bit bearing and put a smaller one.

This will allow me to cut a wider rabbet.

The last thing to do, is to cut the corner square.

All done. Now I need to start to work on the drawers.

I begin by surfacing a piece of maple for the false fronts.

OK, I have enough. I need to rip them, straight.

Next, I glue them together and leave this alone for a long while, because I need to make the actual drawers before I touch the false fronts again.

So for the drawers themselves, I go inside my old shop and get some oak moldings I still have on my wood rack.

Then I rip them all into thin strips.

Next, I cut all of them, longer than what I need.

OK, I think I have enough...

Now I need to glue all of them into panels.

It's quite simple; a bit of glue on the edges, some clamps and a bit of patience while I wait for the glue to dry.

The next morning, I sand all the panels smooth and to the right thickness.

Some panels were glued way wider than my sander's capacity, I rip them in two.

Now, I'm able to finish the job. This will be enough for the three drawers I need.

This will be enough for the three drawers I need.

But I still need to rip them to the height of the drawers.

Next, I can cut one end of each glue up straight, place a stop for the long side and cut all the long sides.

Then I move the stop and cut the short sides.

And here are all the pieces for the three drawers.

To join them together, I'm going to make hand cut dovetails.

The first thing I do, is mark the thickness of the wood with a marking gauge on the long sides.

Next, with a compass, I mark the placement of the dovetails.

On top I trace a straight line and an angled line on the front.

To avoid any mistakes, I mark what I need to remove and cut all the dovetails for all the sides in one shot.

When I'm done, I use several chisels and remove the unwanted wood.

I use a square block to help me make the cuts straight.

This takes several chopping sessions and in between them, I remove a bit of wood to help before returning to chopping wood.

I do the same for the other side and, eventually, the piece of wood gets free.

Then, I just need to clean between the dovetails.

When I'm done with the dovetails, I still need to make the pins.

After marking the thickness to cut, I clamp each small piece and trace the shape of the pins.

I also trace a straight line, just to guide me so I can make a straight cut.

Then I cut the pins. Next, I clean in between them.

This is quite similar to the dovetails...

The last thing to do, is to make sure both pieces are a perfect match.

Since they are, I repeat the same operations for the remaining corners.

Next, I assemble all the drawers and mark the location where I need to cut a groove for their bottoms and cut them.

Then, I reassemble the drawers again and measure their bottoms.

Finally, I cut them.

Before going any further, I check if it's the right size.

Since it is, I carve the date on the side of each drawer.

Now, I'm ready to glue them, but first I sand the inside of the drawers.

Gluing this is quite easy; a bit of glue on the joints and a bunch of clamps.

Luckily I have this many clamps, because it takes a lot to glue three drawers at once.

When the glue is dry, I can sand the exterior.

Now, I'm ready to start to work on the top of the vanity.

I begin by cutting a piece of cherry a bit longer than the top.

The top will be made of this piece of oak and the cherry I've just cut.

But, just like the cherry, it needs to be cut.

But this is a bit heavy.

Renée is giving me a hand, and together, we put it on the workbench so I can cut it.

Next, I rip it in three. The first cut will be the back splash.

But this piece of wood is way too thick to cut it in one pass.

So after cutting it halfway, I go back to the beginning and finish the cut.

I do the same thing to cut the rest in two.

But I'm not done; I also need to surface the cherry.

When it's straight on two faces, I cut the other side with the table saw.

But I still have another rough surface. Since it's quite heavy, Renée helps me again.

But when I lay all the pieces together, I can clearly see that the cherry is not really straight.

I need to fix this...

So I recut both sides with my rail, just like I did with the oak.

Then, it's perfect. I just need to mark the placement for the mortices I'm going to cut.

The first mark is not too close from edge.

I mark for six mortices that I cut.

Before I glue this together, I check if everything will be OK.

Since it is, I can take this apart.

Here I'm pretty happy both pieces are not cut to the same length.

And now I can glue the first two pieces together.

After spreading glue on the edges, inside the mortices and on the dominoes, I can put this together.

The last thing to do, is to put a bunch of clamps and wait for the glue to dry.

The next day, I lay the third piece in place, mark for more mortices and cut them...

Then, just like for the first two, I spread glue.

But when I'm ready to put this together, I ask for more help.

The last thing to do, is add some clamps and wait.

Humm, I have some worm holes and a loose knot; I need to take care of that.

I begin by cleaning them. This is not too difficult...

Then I mix some epoxy and fill up the holes. Again, not too difficult.

The knot will be where the sink will end up, but the wormholes will stay.

I like the look. This adds a nice touch.

When the epoxy is dry, I need to take care of the glue squeeze out and the excess of epoxy.

I'm scared that this will be a problem when I'll bring this to get sanded.

I clean both sides.

And here's the thickness of my vanity top before sending it to get sanded.

But to get this sanded, I need to put it inside the truck and bring it back to the sawmill where I bought this wood.

While the top is away, I can continue to work on the case.

This case needs drawer slides.

The first thing to do, is to drill pilot holes so I can screw the slides.

To keep the slide straight, while I drill the pilot holes and screw them in place, I use a spacer under the slides.

I use the same spacer on the drawers for the second part of the slides.

The first drawer in place.

For the others, I cut some spacers; they will keep the other slides parallel to the first one.

I repeat the same thing for all the remaining slides. And now, I have three drawers.

But I still need to make some false fronts.

To do so, I use the maple glue up I did a long time ago.

The first thing to do, is to surface it to the right thickness.

But as usual, my thickness planer leaves a pretty bad surface.

I finish the job with the drum sander.

I also use the orbital sander.

OK, it's now time to cut that to the right width.

And with the two adjacent doors in place, I can check if it's OK.

Since it is, I cut the V grooves.

When the Vs at both extremities are cut, I move the fence and rout the last two grooves.

Then, I can cut the three false fronts.

Now, I can check how this fits.

Not that bad; but I can see that the bottom of the top drawer is a big low and the top of the bottom one it too high...

I fix this right away.

This will be perfect now.

The last thing to do, is to sand the false fronts.

But it's only now that I notice that I have nothing to block the drawers in the front.

So I'll glue some strips between the slides.

This doesn't take too long and I now have a bunch of strips in place.

When the glue is dry, I just need to sand everything, again.

Yes, because I made the last sanding six months ago and now the false fronts are not the same colour as the rest of the cabinet.

I also sand all the spots that have never been sanded before.

Now, I need to close these two holes.

It's quite easy. I just cut some plywood.

All done.

Finally, I get my counter top back and all sanded.

I didn't lose too much thickness.

But this is not its final dimensions.

To figure it out, we lay the top on the case and I mark what needs to be removed on the back.

And I cut it, exactly like I did the last time.

Then, I cut both ends.

The top is now flat and straight, but not really smooth. I need to sand it again.

The back splash that I cut a while ago is way too thick. I rip it thinner.

And sand it.

Then I cut one end straight,

put it in place and trace its exact length.

And back to the saw.

OK, it's a bit too long. It's better than too short...

Now that's perfect, I can mark where I'll drill for the back splash's mortices and cut them.

Then, just like for the top, I check the fit.

Since I'm good to go, I glue it in place.

Again, not too complicated; a bit of glue and clamps.

I wipe the excess and leave this alone for the night.

The next morning, I sand the glue squeeze out on the back.

Now, I'm ready for the finish. I begin by cleaning the shop a bit and spray the drawers.

I'm quite happy it's almost over.

But if you wish to see the vanity installed in the bathroom, you'll have to come back to The Woodpecker.

For more infomation >> The Woodpecker Ep 172 - Bathroom Vanity part 3 - Duration: 18:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bunkerbewohner und Mäzen Klaus Greinert I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Bunkerbewohner und Mäzen Klaus Greinert I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

"Unterwassergärtner" Oliver Knott I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> "Unterwassergärtner" Oliver Knott I Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Filipina British Age Gap Couple: OUR UK SPOUSE VISA EXPERIENCE - Duration: 19:53.

Hi mga palangga! Good evening so time here is quarter to 8:00 in the evening..We are here in our barbecue house

to film.. I know you all know that we are going to film our uk spouse visa experience

and this video is it's just a sit down video so I have

my husband with me

John: oh! we doing the visa video, are we?

Yes!

okay..visa video!

so I have my husband with me to talk about

Can you move the camera closer so they can see me better

talk about our visa experience so we will zoom you in first

move your camera dear

DEAR! that's it dear! C'mon you need to sit properly Sir John

I'm sitting beautifully comfortably

this is the idea of having our barbecue house End of our working day we can just

come and sit in here and relax and look out and enjoy the evening and we're free

from flies and monsters sitting here we have all the freedom of fresh air

marvelous right so what we're talking about visas what is it we're going to

speak so a lot of you were asking or suggesting if I could or we could make

our a story about our UK visa experience so my John is here to talk about it

because he do most of it so here is the handsome right all depends on the type

of visa and will be attacked by a fly and you may say we have no flies and

they come to attack me what's it where is Okay its just a fly

so we are we applied for a

spouse visa because we married in the Philippines so the only experience we

can give you is on the spouse visas okay so basically we

obviously went through all the motions of doing everything if we're getting

married and we got married and then and at that time we got married

Mia didn't have a passport so we decided to wait until

we were married then she could apply for her passport and put it in her married

name which does actually simplify things when it comes to the visa causes there's no

two names different that's what we decided to do because

only take how long did tell you to get the

passport.. three days you got to Manila okay you got to pay

the money yeah you've got to stop in the hotel or whatever to do that but you

know there's different places as well yeah there are different places but you

did there because you had to go to the CFO

CFO...we have to do

the TB test, English test so basically we choose Manila to do everything yes

because everything was just in one city and that was it so so basically and

prior to going we made all the appointments for you to

go to CFO, passport office, TB test, an English test basically so you was

actually in Manila for a week two weeks yeah yeah we managed to get everything

crammed in in that period of time and all done and dusted basically

once you've got your passport you you are if you are married in the

Philippines and you want to come to the UK quite a simple process providing you

meet all the requirements right and at the time the requirements for us this is

just what we had to do don't quote me this is a quote that you need this

because this is what this was 2015 we are now three years down the line so you

would need to go into the UK government website on the visa section to find out

what we require requirements are to qualify to apply for a visa so I clearly

make you know emphasizes always check to the last

minute before you apply because things are changing all the time okay so keep

that quite clear okay right so basically what we did well

basically our requirements were.... you have to have an income and paying tax on the

sum of eighteen thousand two hundred pounds I think it was or a 600 pound one of

the other then you have to have if you had a child to come with you

You have an additional earnings of I think it was another three or four thousand pounds

per child but don't quote me because I could be completely wrong we don't have

the child we purely just ourselves so that was that so basically

we ..so you can do it on year earnings you can do it just on if you've got savings

you must have savings over sixty two and a half thousand pounds and that

most savings it must be what they call liquid savings basically you've got

instant access to it it can be spent on because you've got to have obviously

around thirty thousand or just under thirty thousand pound per year to

support each other in the UK I don't know why such a high

number but it is... but you don't have to do with all you saving you can do

part savings and part solid because if you're not earning eighteen thousand

salary say you're only earning 15,000..you can used your fifteen thousand salary and

then there is a calculation for how much saving you need to make the numbers up

you would need to speak to someone who actually does the visa process who

actually understands what they are and they would actually tell you but the

simplest way is if you've got savings easiest way to do it on your savings or

if you're a hundred percent employed by somebody and paying tax on eighteen

thousand two hundred pounds then you will have no problem get to the visa

another thing is you've got to provide the information on where you're going to

live ie do you own your property if you have got children it must have so

many bedrooms I think it's a minimum of two you can be in rented accommodation

because a lot of people I know in the UK providing it fills the requirement

everything would be fine and basically we actually used a company down in

London who specialized in visas because we've never done the process before we

thought it would be easier yes it cost us a thousand pounds just for this

company to do it but knowing what I know now I could actually quite do it

simple in myself but if you let the experts do it they are updating all the

time on different legislations and changes in the rules so in many ways

it's advisable to use those because them guys will not submit an application form

unless it is correct because your visa will cost you just

your visa alone over a thousand pounds now if your application is wrong and it's

submitted you still to pay your money and if it's rejected

you lose your money so these company visa specialists they don't

allow any submissions until everything is correct in place basically so it's

worth spending the extra money with them guys and they'll guarantee it will be

okay for you so that's what we did and obviously we have to supply all the

information they just give us a list of what they want... we give them all that

they fill out the form they put it in the right places because the form must

be 20-30 pages long it is massive that was all done.... you do have to

pay a NHS fee which I think saving my memory is correct was about 850-900 pounds

which anyone asked to pay coming into the UK they've got to contribute that to

the NHS so you are not using government funds basically which is fair it is

right which I completely agree with so basically the time you have done your

visa you've paid for the company because these companies will charge anywhere

from six seven hundred pound to twelve hundred pound we will lucky cost us

six I think or seven... visa at the time cost us was over a thousand pounds and

then NHS so basically you're looking two thousand five hundred two

thousand eight hundred pound that's what it cost was to do the visa process and

the company who did the visa they did ask me when would we like the visa to

start from.... now this was in October when we applied I think it was

sorry November

yes... when we applied and they said oh it gonna be into the next year I said no

I said can you please put down I think it was ....

yeah December 30 2015 they said you will not get it... I said please put it on the

form let's see what happens within less than well I think was about three weeks

we received notification we had got the visa and it was granted and which

allowed Mia to come to the UK on New Year's Eve

yesI arrived here new years eve

that is exactly what we did all I can

say is the authorities are there just to make sure everything is right..

they don't tried to be make things difficult to stop people coming in they just want you

to you know fulfill their requirements you will be looked after and basically

from Mia arriving here we had one or two things to do..... for collecting a biometric

card and everything we should do through the post office...but it was all there ready

waiting for us everything was just as they said would be very very simple to

do and all I can say is I hope anyone out there is gonna apply..... take there adivse

make sure you got all the requirements if there's anything

is a little bit unsure

about something if it's not right you're good feeling is telling you it's not

right so make sure everything is correct before you submit the form and you don't

lose your money but use a proper company and you'll be fine so and obviously Mia

had to do certain things I'll let her speak to you now about that what she had

to do when she was in Manila well your English test

yeah well...you need to talk about the English test

Well! the english test was minimum minimum requirement for the

English test was A1...but if you take an A1

when you come to the UK in two-and-a-half years time you've got to

redo it but if you take a B1... ..B1 sorry YES! you only have to take one

test which Mia's has done was B1(I took the B1 sorry if John says B2)..

and the difference between the A1 and the B1 is....

there's not much difference... there is ten minutes difference in the test isn't there? --yes that is only

10 minutes more talking and that is it...

Yes... it covers only speaking and listening so

don't be worried about it and I think it cost us roughly when

we take the test it was 14,000php in that time so yeah but I

don't know how much is it now because it was way back 2015 and yeah English test

is one of the requirements and also you have to do your TB test right yes now

you do you've got to go to Manila to do the TB test I think

They have Cebu now I think.... you got to do the TB test which is an x-ray

Was it x-ray you did? -Yes just for the lungs to see make sure

you clear from TB but that is all you have to do to get your visa but when you

come to the UK...... you have to have a further TB test which they ask you to go

to the medical center and they actually give you a little injection(they inject it in the skin)

yeah just to screen to see if you've

actually been vaccinated for TB to be on the safe....if not they would actually

give you the vaccination well anyway Mia pass it with the flying colours

had been vaccinated so that was a TB side and now then I know nothing about

the CFO for so you need to explain

So yeah! the CFO has to types the certificate and the stamp, I dont know I forgot all about it LOL

no there is certificate and the stamp

Ah right! NO! You just mislead them

.So what then, then talk about it!

You to CFO and you have to do seminar right and

the seminar is all about what women's rights are(sort of sorry we forgot about it now) and I don't really know how

you did tell me about it but they're simple seminar wasn't it?

everybody passes it you know it's not an issue but you've got to sure that you've

attended the seminar once you've done the seminar you receive a

certificate from the CFO but once you have got your visa on the way

out you can you can get it in the airport but you must double check this one

there is a CFO office in the airport of Manila and you need to get this

like a certificate which is stuck into your passport I will I will put the

picture on the screen okay I will put a picture on the screen so you will know

what we mean because it's been a long I've never seen my CFO but then that's

one of the requirements yes yeah but yeah and then that was it so that was

the the main thing really was the English test the TB test and the CFO

that was Manila things you had to do or requirements and then obviously you did

your passport at the same time and that was it

so the proof of relationship yeah

okay just a quick one when you start a relationship with

someone you know.. say an example aguy from the UK wherever

and everything's looking good and you think everything's gonna work out what

you certainly do....the very first day you meet them you need to make

some kind of documentation example if you say you meet in Cebu or Manila what

you want to do is make sure you go to

places of interest where you can actually physically take a photo or like a

monument us in the middle of Manila or something in Cebu or up in mountain top or or

something in the city that everybody recognizes you know we we actually went to....

town in Mactan and there's all the Mactan sculptures and that there

you know everything we did we documented..... hotel... all our flights

all our Skype history..... viber.... I don't think you need quite as much on some of

this stuff now....yeah well obviously we obviously we did all our

wedding pictures everything and we end up with a marriage certificate as

well you know so in general and just make sure you leave a paper trail of all

the things you've done together and that's it you know that's our experience

on spouse visa if you're looking to marry in the UK obviously then you would

come on a fiancee visa which to be honest with you I think the requirements are similar

but I don't know you would really have to check out yourself I don't want to

qoute anything because I don't want to mislead anyone so all I say is happy

reading happy hunting and all the information you require is on our

government website for fiancee visa or spouse visa so anyway good luck in your

future applications

so bye for now and I hope it has

been a bit of interest I have not been too boring for you guys out there you

know boy end of the day probably been a bit little bit serious about it

but you need to be because you know it's a thing that needs to be sort

of dumped correctly so you have no problem we do we've heard of so many

horror stories about people having problems getting a visa and the only

reason they have problems because they don't meet the requirements have the

right ones thumbs up okay bye for now so that's it for us today mga palangga

and I hope that you enjoy this video and bye

For more infomation >> Filipina British Age Gap Couple: OUR UK SPOUSE VISA EXPERIENCE - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

My room tour |ENG. Ver - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> My room tour |ENG. Ver - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

DESTROYED TOY ROOM SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE | CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 13:55.

Hey guys!

It's Jana!

And yeah, this place is a crazy mess once again.

So we are going to work together, get it all done

so we can just have fun for the rest of the day.

Right?

Right.

Quiny will be up in a minute, he's getting some water.

So go ahead and hit subscribe, thumbs up, check all the links down below.

Let's get this done.

I wonder how long it will take.

I don't even know what time it is.

Oh god disgusting! Screams.

This is dried on paint.

It is hard as a rock.

So we are going to attempt to get this out.

This is what I use to clean the carpet, any spots, whatever.

It works really, really good on most things.

So let's see what happens with dried on paint.

Did you know that back at our old house, before you were born,

my friend Leah lived right next door.

And she loved painting.

And one day she was painting and she was painting with red paint.

Well somehow she got splatters all over her carpet.

But she didn't know what to do so she called me.

I went over there and I got it out.

Do you know why that worked so well?

No.

Because she didn't wait for it to be dried on.

It's OK to make messes and it's OK to spill, they are all accidents.

As long as your not seriously like on purpose.

You can't get in trouble.

That would just be stupid.

Exactly.

But you can't get in trouble for that, right?

Yeah.

So the only way that you can mess up when you have an accident is by not saying anything.

So here it is all dried on and I can't get it out.

Alright guys we finished cleaning the toy room once again.

How long is it going to last?

I have no clue.

One day.

Quin's vote one day.

Yeah I'll probably go with Quin on this one.

If you're done playing with something put it away, you'll be good to go.

Thanks for your help baby.

You did a good job.

So thank you so much for watching.

Go ahead and hit subscribe, thumbs up, check all the links down below.

And we will see you next time.

For more infomation >> DESTROYED TOY ROOM SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE | CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정은 열정적으로 노래했다 출산 한 후에도 - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> 장윤정은 열정적으로 노래했다 출산 한 후에도 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel on 2018 Emmy Nominations - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Kimmel on 2018 Emmy Nominations - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Republicans Lose Their Minds During Strzok Testimony - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Republicans Lose Their Minds During Strzok Testimony - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

BlackPink Rose's soft Australian accent compare to a strong Aussie accent - Duration: 3:22.

I made a video about BlackPink Jennie's English last time.

Many people

requested a video about Rose as well.

So I made it.

Let's get started.

Jinger English

I explain briefly about Aussie accent

on my video about Jennie and Rose's English.

R sounds like A

and it sounds more relaxed.

On my last video about an Aussie accent

Somebody said 'I live in Australia'

Rose doesn't have an Aussie accent.

She left her comment all over.

Let's think about it.

Seoul dialect and Busan dialect are different.

Australia is 77 times bigger than Korea.

Can you imagine

how different regional dialects would be?

Seoul people don't say

Busan dialect doesn't sound like Korean.

No one says that.

There are regional differences in Australia too.

So you can't say

one kind of accent is right or wrong.

Rose is from Melbourne.

I lived in Melbourne for a year.

They don't have a strong accent.

If it's too strong, sometimes

it's hard to understand.

But Rose's accent is soft and good to hear.

People said

Everyone else speaks English well but Jisoo.

What is she going to do?

But Jisoo is an important member

even though she's not fluent in English.

Our society values English skills

so much.

They judge you by your English scores

If your score is below average

you feel so small.

But BlackPink values Jisoo's sense of humor

more than her English skills.

Don't focus on what you don't have and can't do.

It only makes you sad.

Think about what you have and can do.

My English is not good, but I can cook well.

My English is not good, but I'm a good mother, father, daughter, and a son.

Something like that.

I can't ride a bike.

But I'm a person with ideas.

People are shocked to find out that I can't ride a bike.

My 5 year old daughter is better than me.

I need to learn... but I can't be bothered. Lol

Anyways

Even though your English is not good

don't feel bad and think about what you're good at.

And love yourself.

Then you would be able to achieve more with English as well.

I'm Jinger.

If you enjoyed this video please click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

I will be back with more videos.

Bye.

For more infomation >> BlackPink Rose's soft Australian accent compare to a strong Aussie accent - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

THE MOST IGNORANT TEACHER.... - Duration: 15:55.

Yo guys

What is going on ItsZye or Ayden coming at you guys with another YouTube video today

and as you guys can tell I have zombies playing in the background for you dudes and

for this video today, I'm gonna be telling you guys a story about how I pissed my teacher off so bad that

Basically calling whole ruckus I got asically changed the rules of the school because of this one fucking small thing

I did and this was about like this was in seventh grade. I'm pretty sure

No, it was eighth grade. I was an eighth grade around middle school. I'm now a sophomore in high school and I was

You know pretty much a dickhead in school

I was kind of a guy who's like kind of people wanted to start a fight with me out antagonize it

and try and piss people off in a way but I'm not like that now I'm more chill and laid-back and not try to piss people off but back where I was

Back when I was doing all that bullshit

Had this one teacher in my exploratory classes. And exsploratory classes are like

Extra classes I guess for like before lunch and after lunch

I would go to these classes before lunch and when I went to these classes, well we would do

it was either PE which is physical education or like computer technology classes or like

instruction classes like buildings and

The class I got was the most bitch teacher out of all of the classes I could have gotten

this was like my

first year doing this shit and

this teacher was just such a bitch or just call her Mrs.Wing even though I just don't want to say her name just for

privacy reasons so we'll just call her Mrs.Wing. So when I got this class I came in

we'd all sit down would all be chill and

I had her as a club at the end of the day

Like every Thursday at the end of the day I had to come after school and staying as a club

Which means means as a club, which was required you had to like do books, bookwork all that bullshit

It was called TSA, I don't know where stands for I forgot :)

I mean we come in every day would sit down do a warm-up in our notebooks

And when we do note book greeting just like that we would sometimes like on Fridays or Wednesdays

Instruction room which was down the hall from the computer technology room and when we would go down there we would have to build and

Like look at instructions of how to build like robotic arms with syringes

You know that type of bullshit and it was really boring. I don't know who likes to do that type of stuff

but if you do

You're probably pretty good at it. But if you don't like me

I'm really terrible at doing that stuff

but there was just one specific day that I've had this problem when I've had her class for about a

Few weeks and she's like really strict with her rules and everything

You're not allowed to have your phone out you're not allowed to text like normal teacher

So Mrs.Wing

When I had her class that day

There are warm-ups and bullshit

She must have been in a really pissy mood because this guy named we'll just call him John

You got so much trouble in the year. He had to sit in front and

When he did get in trouble a lot. She would always go off on him and just not roast

but she would do all these cringy lines trying to roast him and everybody would just stay quiet because

She'd get really pissed off so we just tried to keep her mouth shut when we were talking and everything

So basically, let me get to the good parts. Well after we there are warm-ups and everything we had to go

She must have been in a really pissy mood because we were in the hallway

We had to go single file as 8th graders in middle school would fucking do.

Single file

talked in the hallway

She would yell at your ass

Even though what the fuck is the point of talking quietly in the hallway?

If you are just gonna fucking yell at the student in the hallway that you're telling them to be quieted that does that

Not only sense whatsoever to yell at the student when they're in the fucking hallway when you're supposed to be quiet

The class is learning no shit and you're yelling

like I

Honestly just hate fucking teachers that do that shit, You're whispering to your friend. They yell at you. And you're just yelling

I mean when you told me to be quiet in the hallway and you're fucking yelling I made barely any noise and you're yelling

right now

so that's the type of teacher she fucking was and

we

Not say anything when we were outside

in the hallway because if we did done told you guys already what was fucking up and if you did

so

What would happen after we got out of hallways we'd have to wait at the door while it was locked because she

Keeps her construction room door locked which I don't know why nobody would go in there and I might add like a second parts is

I'm gonna add like a part to do this tomorrow

I'll make another video about the second part where somebody stole something from her into a whole big

Investigation when she didn't she liked to basically misplace it and she thought somebody stole it

there's actually two times for something where she thought some I stole it but

We'll get to that in another video probably tomorrow so this teacher being

She would always keep her door locked and

Whenever she would unlock it would come in and sit down do another fucking warm-up about the building shit

would sit down listen to her warm up, you know, all that usual dumbass shit and

After that

She would just collect all of our papers great it mostly just give her everybody bad grades because I mean that's the type

of bitch she was

So after we sat down

Got done with her warm-ups and everything. She start handing out the textbooks with the instructions on how to build shit and

This day my partner Jonathan we had partners either two three or four people and luckily

I only have one person Jonathan and Jonathan wasn't there that day. And I'm only using his name because he told I could for the video

He told me he wasn't gonna be there today

Well, I didn't know he's gonna be there that also when he wasn't gonna be there that day

I pulled out my phone when she wasn't looking and I turned to the left

I don't know how the fuck she saw me on my phone

There was no way she saw me on my phone

But I had my phone out and I was texting him asking him where he was or like, "Yo dude

Where were where are you right now?" And before I could even finish a sentence in the text. She calls on me. She says

I'm not I'm not fucking with you exactly she said she's screaming - she's screaming in here. It's like an isolated room were the noises echo and shit

"Aye! Give me that phone"

What at this point if you get called out for something you're obviously gonna be embarrassed and I was kind of embarrassed here

So she like stuck her hand out my face, and she said give me the phone I said

So whatever man and so I put the phone

in her hand jerks it away goes to our desk and puts it in a drawer and I'm like, What the fuck ever!

A day skips on a little bit and I ask her if I'm able to have my phone back and she goes no I'm turning it

In turning it into the office. Come on, dude. I have to go home later today and my mom's gonna be really pissed at me

Well, that's not that's a problem for you to handle my no, it's not you took my phone. So it's your a problem as well

So she took it up to the office

She basically lied her ass off that I was yelling at her being obnoxious in the room texting in class

which I was but I was only curious where Jonathan was and

so

Later in the day. I was going into my fourth period which was math and when I was going into math

I got a call up. So the principal's office or the office in general. I

Called up there knows what all this is gonna be about my fucking phone, isn't it?

And when I went up there I got down she said here to sit

What's her name the office?

I don't know her name

But she's at the desk office and like controls all the phone calls and whatever so she told me to sit down in the office

So, what are your thumbs until the fucking principal

She told me sit there till

The calls me in and I said, all right, whatever

Principal sticks her finger out in the hall and like moves it in the direction for me to come out. All right, whatever (pause)

So she told me to come (pause) and so when I went into the principal's office she told me to sit down and my mom was on on the phone on speaker

And she was like your mom's on the phone with me on speaker. I'm like

Alright good for you. You called my parents now. I'll continue what you were saying and she said so your mom called me about

about Mrs.Wing who turned your phone in today and

basically, I

Turned your phone in today and basically

I'm here to talk to you about the situation of you not having your phone right now on what okay

I mean didn't she already tell you about it? I want my phone back

So if you're gonna give it back to me give it to me now

And if you're not just send me back to my class so I can finish up the day cuz fourth period is the last class

of the day and she said no I have your mom on speaker right now and we're gonna talk about

You having your phone or not? What?

Fucking God whatever. Okay, I just continue and she

We sat there for about 20 minutes talking and my mom starts like getting very aggravated

Talking about how she had work and she needed me to have my phone just in case a fire some bullshit happened

I mean she clearly like said that just so I can get my phone back and

when she said that Mrs.Wing

Will just call the principal

Miss Woodruff this Woodruff got like really pissed and she started like yelling at my mom saying well if he's gonna have his phone back

Then he can't take it back to the rest for the to the school

Like he's gonna be putting his phone's gonna be permanently banned from the school

I'm like, my phone is gonna be banned from schools like yeah your phones going to be banned from school

That makes no fucking sense

You're banning a cell phone from a public school BANNING

the word ban like permanently gone from like

the school

is not allowed in the building like you don't use the word ban unless you're expelling a kid like

It's like expelling a cellphone which which sounds fucking retarded said that and then my mom agreed to it

Just so the argument can be over and

so what she put she put a paper in front of me and she said and she said you're gonna sign this saying that you're

Not gonna bring the phone back at this time

I just wanted to sign it to get it over with but if somebody put the paper in front of you and tells you to

Sign it don't sign shit because there's no reason to sign something for

no reason

So if you get told to sign something do not fucking sign it because it's bullshit and just don't condone signing shit

just don't and

After they signed it she told me she gave me my phone back and she kicked me out of the office and told me to

Go back my class

And when I went back to my class my mom told me, I'm sorry. Well, no

Yeah, I went back to class and they called me back up because my mom was coming to pick me up

my mom picked me up and she said

What is with this? Why did she take your phone in the first place?

I told her the story about me having a text where my partner was and she said that's kind of stupid

She took your phone for that. I said I know and I tried to explain to her everything that you had work and stuff

All right. Well, I mean there's no reason to ground you for something that's not your fault

So my mom didn't ground me for it

I mean some teachers saw me on my phone, even though they knew I wasn't supposed to have it because they don't give two fucks due to me being cool with the teachers

And so I'm gonna get on to the part after that

I got I got my phone back and after all that shit went down I actually

Got rules bent

So

one day it was like a few months a few weeks after the situation and we had

during

yeah, I was during lunch and after they told us after lunch recess every

Day and so we stayed in the cafeteria and

After going to stand in the cafeteria, and so the principal Mrs.Woodruff and

Some of the teachers that were in the office came in and they said they needed to talk to us about rules and everything

We're like, okay

everybody

All season soon she fucking said that everybody in the cafeteria turned around and looked at my ass

Great

Well, it's gonna go down

So everybody's looking at me and then they look back at the principal and she says

that gets caught with a cellphone. They will lose it for the rest of the year and

everybody dead-ass looks at me again angered expression and I'm just like come on isn't my fault like

It's not my fault. It's Mrs.Woodruff and Mrs.Wings fall for this bullshit

They said that were like now we're restricting sports during

break during breaks and everything like after lunch would have a two hour break or an hour break and

We had would be out of play any kind of sports or something like that

Because what I did

It's from breaks

Like I

can understand why people got pissed but there was no reason to like

Limit break and shit like that to stay in the classrooms because I of a fucking cell-phone situation

But I mean after that

Everybody had to follow that type of fucking instructions and schedules not changed because of my ass and all that shit

Just just for a one simple small break how to pisses me off. But anyways everybody don't hate me now, I mean

Shit, I kind of got over it real quick. I mean I did get my phone back ever

I still takes their phones back

But there's people back then were like really pissed at me and they agreed but it don't matter now. It's all good

I hope this story did leave a like down below

Give me a comment subscribe as well turn notifications on and if you guys want more stories like this

Let me know in the comments down below. Also if you had any bad experiences

Put in the comments and I'll read them and I'll pin it up

its been Zye guys, Peace

For more infomation >> THE MOST IGNORANT TEACHER.... - Duration: 15:55.

-------------------------------------------

Escape Madness, Find Mr Midnight - Fran Bow - Nightmare One - Duration: 1:03:01.

Hey everybody, Lia Tsukino here.

Welcome to Let's Play Fran Bow!

I'm really excited to play this game.

It's actually taken me a little while to play this.

Yeah, I'm really excited to play this game.

Oh!

This game has been on my list of games to play for awhile.

Because of how creepy and dark it is and...

I love Click and Point games and

I hope that I can survive this game.

And I'm gonna put on a little disclaimer right here and now.

If you are easily disturbed or if you are a child...

Please do not watch this game!

But

If you want to

Just be warned

This game is not intended for those easily disturbed or who are a child.

Because it does get into pretty graphic details.

And I'm gonna do some character voices so...

I will do my best to do the...

Voices.

Even though my microphone is not the best.

So...

Let's get started!

I have started this game a little bit to see how it was, on my own.

But I haven't gotten far.

Girl: Everything is fine...

Girl: It feels like heaven.

Girl: I see my parents...

Girl: They look happy...

Girl: They have a present for me. I wonder...

Girl: It's a cat! So sweet and pretty.

Girl: Dark as the deepest night.

Girl: It's Mr. Midnight!

Girl: My best friend...

Girl: My only friend...

Girl: We are having dinner, and I see Aunt Grace too.

Girl: I really like her a lot.

Girl: It's Friday. My parents are going out...

Girl: Aunt Grace takes good care of me...

Girl: We are having so much fun!

Girl: It's Monday night... I'm playing with Mr. Midnight.

Girl: But something feels real bad...

Lia: Eek.

Girl: A strange creature outside my window...

Girl: I don't like it. It scares me...

Girl: Suddenly I hear something...

Girl: It's Mom! Screaming...

Girl: I want to know what's wrong!

Girl: A bright light shines from my parents bedroom...

Girl: I go closer...

Girl: And closer...

Girl: Mom? Dad?

Girl: Please don't...

Lia: Oh my gosh!

Girl: Mommy... Daddy...?

Lia: Ah? Fran!

This game really hits me...

Mr. Midnight...

This part of the game really does hit me.

Man: Fran... please, follow my voice.

Man: On the count of three, you will wake up...

Man: One...

Man: Two...

Deern: Three...

Deern: Fran, how do you feel?

Lia: I'm fine, I guess. Or, I feel like dying.

Lia: Oh my gosh, Fran! Don't be melodramatic.

Fran: I'm fine, I guess. Just sad to see the same things...

Deern: Sadness is something everybody has within...

Lia: I want to find the killer. Or, I want to go home...

Fran: I want to go home.

Deern: You can't go home, Fran. You have to get well.

Lia: I need my cat. Or, I'm not crazy.

Fran: I have to get out of here. I need my cat.

Deern: Your cat is missing; it would be impossible to get him back.

Deern: But now, I have something for you, Fran.

Lia: What is it? Or, Oh, Really?

Fran: What is it?

Deern: See the desk? There's a little package for you.

Deern: It's from Aunt Grace. Take it.

Fran: This was my mother's purse...

Deern: Open it. There is something inside.

Letter: Dearest Fran: Here is the purse you like so much. Ithought you would like to have it. When I was thinking about you I remembered that you like to EXAMINE objects and COMBINE them with other things. So I hope you'll always keep this purse and give it and all the other things you find a good USE. Never forget that creativity is absolutely the greatest gift you have. Aunt Grace

Deern: She is worried about you...

Lia: Aunt Grace.

Lia: I'm worried, too.

Fran: I'm worried too, because I'm not crazy and still here!

Deern: Stop it! You're out of control, young lady.

Lia: So tired of all of this... Can I leave now?

Fran: Can I go to my room now?

Deern: Yes, you can leave. But before you do, it's time for your new medicine.

Fran: What medicine?

Deern: It's called Duotine, and it will make you feel very relaxed. Nurse, we're ready!

Nurse: Anything new today, Doctor Deern?

Deern: Nothing, actually. Same visions as before.

Nurse: Oh, I see...

Nurse: Here Fran, take your medicine...

Lia: I just changed her voice because I forgot what voice I gave her.

Fran: I don't feel good...

Lia: Oh my gosh!

Ah! Su! F-mmm! My gosh!

Deern: Oh no! Take her back to her room!

Deern: And Nurse... don't let her take this ever again.

Lia: Oooh! That was creepy!

Dark Shadow: Beware, Fran Bow...

Dark Shadow: If you leave the house of madness...

Dark Shadow: I will hunt you down...

Dark Shadow: Catch you...

Dark Shadow: And bring you back to insanity...

Cat: Fran? Wake up!

Cat: The medicine will help you escape.

Cat: I will waiting for you in the forest!

Cat: I love you...

Lia: Chapter 1: My sober day

Oh, that was more freakier than I remember it being.

I even made an AMV with this.

Yes, it's time to wake up, Fran.

Fran: I'm still here... Hideous place...

Fran: I have to get out of here...

Lia: Case, name, age, gender.

Fran Bow Dagenhart

Age: 10

Female

History: The patient was found near the Oswald Asylum showing signs of psychosis - // The Bow-Dagenhart family tragedy - Details omitted -

Treatment: Dr. Marcel Deern has tried different medications and all have been cancelled because of side effects.

Documented: July 25th, 1944

Wow...!

Fran: Locked... Good reason to get curious.

Note One: Red and tiny you are hiding from me.

Note Two: I hate the monster.

Note Three: I have to find Mr. Midnight. I have to find him now! I miss my kitty. He finds because he is afraid. He told me the medicine would show me where he is.

Lia: Hi clown!

Fran: I will get your nose! I will get it!

Fran: Holy moly! Something fell!

Fran: Oh! Guess I broke the curtains! I can look outside now!

Fran: A handy hook! I'll have some time to play pirate later.

Fran: Tower defense.

Fran: It's a defense tower. Um... I guess that's my way out

Fran: I don't think my head would fit through the window.

Fran: We'll have to call you a crazy person, Fran...

Fran: Empty bottle, empty glasses. Nothing useful.

Fran: Towels!? I don't need any towels!

Fran: I can't see through this window.

Fran: Ah! The playground! Goodnight, trees and moon!

Fran: I'm pretty sure the playground isn't a good escape route.

Fran: Um... I like the bunny swing thing... It makes me dizzy!

Older Nurse: Oh Fran! You're awake! Good.

Fran: How long was I asleep?

Older Nurse: Three days, maybe...

Fran: Oh, no! So many days! I should find kitty!

Older Nurse: Your cat is probably dead, girl! Now leave, I'm working!

Fran: ...Oh, I forgot! Something happened!

Older Nurse: See? You are nothing but trouble! What is it?

Fran: I was trying to look outside and I accidentally broke the curtains...

Older Nurse: Accidentally... I have to fix this, follow me!

Fran: Yes... I'm curious, yes! But the nurse is still inside this room.

Older Nurse: Something is missing... Have you seen the hook that holds up the curtains?

Fran: No, miss. I haven't seen anything!

Older Nurse: Well, I have to go and finds something to fix this! You little... girl.

Lia: Wow, what a mean little thing you are. (I'm meaning the Older Nurse.)

Fran: My legs are just fine.

Fran: Oh! I'll keep these patches to stop blood!

Fran: I think this is where the medicine is, better keep it!

Fran: Oh my goodness! This is terrible!

Fran: Why would the nurse have this?! She wants to kill us all!

Fran: I'll leave it as it was. I really need to stop fooling around.

Lia: Yeeeeea... I don't know!

Fran: The nurse's handwriting is awful!

Lia: Yeeeah...

I agree, Fran! I can't read that.

Book: Violent trauma can have a great impact on a child, totally changing their normal lives.

Book: For example, children damaged by trauma, can have mild to severe defilcts in some ablilities, such as: Trusting people near them, seeing the world as a safer place, making decisions, etc.

Book: Because of these effects some traumas can lead to several symptoms of major mental illness.

Book: For example: Not trusting other people or not feeling safe in the world.

Book: This can be interpreted as paranoia.

Lia: Good...?

Good job.

Fran: I hope somebody loves you...

Fran: I used to have a blue dress like yours...

Fran: Oh! Wooden Mr. Horse, are you having a good time?

Fran: If I sit down I will eventually get up, what's the point?

Lia: Philmore Bronstone

Age: 8

Male

The patient came to Oswald Asylum with his mother, Rachel Bronstone. The Boy has developed paranoid behavior. Paranoia not yet diagnosed.

Daily treatment with Dr. Marcel Deern. We have not achieved the patient's trust and refuses to be questioned.

Fran: Hello, Phil!

Phil: Hello...

Fran: You do know the way out, right?

Phil: There are many ways out...

Fran: Yes, but do you know that everything is locked?

Phil: Indeed... but the office is the key!

Fran: The office? What do you mean?

Phil: I saw the doctor write a secret code!

Fran: A secret code? To open the yellow door?

Phil: He doesn't want me to tell you...

Fran: Who?

Phil: Him...

Lia: Oh my!

Dark Shadow: All doors are closed. You are a prisoner of my games...

Dark Shadow: ...and nobody will help you escape...

Fran: Leave me alone... I hate you!

Fran: Mommy... Daddy... I need you so much right now...

Fran: No! I won't let that monster stop me!

Fran: Oh, oh! A secret box! Shh...

Lia: Okay.

We're gonna use this. Okay.

HIDE

So...

*Counting up to 8*

*Counting up to 9*

*Counting to 4*

*Counting to 5*

The pills!

Alright!

Okay.

Let's take a pill...

Oh gosh!

To happiness?

You can see?

Fran: Hello? Oh no! Your head!

Fran: Of course, it's locked.

Lia: Oh!

It was not me?!

Who did it?

Fran: Oh! Is that my head?

Fran: Give me back my head, please!

Fran: Just go away! You weird creatures!

Lia: Oh!

Lia: OH MY!!

Fran: Excuse me, lady, this might be very useful.

Lia: Okay...

Hi...!

Empty bottles... I don't care. What is going on in my life?!

Still locked!

What is down here?

Deern: No! Absolutely not! You can't tell her that!

Woman: But she has to know! You can't keep me away from her!

Deern: The reason is more than clear, Grace.

Grace: No, it's not! I want to take her home, now!

Deern: You can't. Fran's mental condition is not appropriate yet.

Lia: Fran...!

Fran: Was that real? Oh, dear Aunt Grace!

Fran: I wonder what she has to tell me...

Fran: That doctor has no soul! I'm going home tonight!

Fran: Oh! Sweet, sweet melody.

Fran: Oh no! Foxy fox, don't cry!

Fran: Use my hand as a tissue! Would you want a...?

Lia: Uh, how about no, Fran?

Okay.

Use?

Key?

Locked.

Okay, door's probably still locked.

The key is too tiny.

'Kay.

Key.

Use here?

Gotcha!

Now...

Will you work?

Combine...

Yaaaaas!!!

We... are on a role here!

Now will this work?

What?!

2 for 2!

Now... now where do we go?

Oh hi!

Fran: Oh! Let me see!

Fran: Oh, real flowers! They smell so sweet!

Fran: This bead is very pink!

Fran: Oh, this is one of those mute clowns...

Fran: Snuggle, snuggle, old lady on your chair!

Fran: Hello!

Adelaida: You see them! You do, right?

Fran: See what?

Adelaida: The creatures that follow everyone!

Fran: You mean the shadows?

Adelaida: Uh-huh. I can't see them, but I know they're there...

Fran: Do you know what they are?

Adelaida: Uh-huh, I guess.

Fran: Well... Tell me, please!

Adelaida: You like to draw? I love to draw!

Fran: Yes! I love it too! But tell me more about the shadows!

Adelaida: Crayon! A crayon! I want to find a crayon! I draw all the time!

Fran: I want to find my cat!

Adelaida: Draw a cat if you don't have one!

Fran: I could draw my cat... but I'd rather find him!

Adelaida: Your cat is in danger! The shadows took him! I know!

Fran: Who told you that!?

Adelaida: The one that follows me... Bye!

Lia: Adelaid... (I can't do it...)

Okay, I can't even.

The patient was a victim of sexual abuse by an unknown person, which almost killed her! This event has created...

Oh my gosh!

This poor girl!

Adelaida: That's mine! My crayons!

Fran: It's just...like... I just like this green crayon so much! Can I have it?

Adelaida: No! I won't be able to draw green then. That is ridiculous!

Fran: Oh, that's true! But you have so many other colors!

Adelaida: Yes, many colors! But you know, they don't like me drawing!

Fran: Who?

Adelaida: The nurses! They tie me up! And when I want to draw, I cant!

Fran: Yes, they tie me up sometimes too... It hurts.

Adelaide: When I can't draw, I hurt myself... Then the red milk... then comes the red milk! Look!

Lia: Oh!!

This poor girl!

Adelaide: Please, cure me! Yes? And stop the red milk!

Fran: I'll see what I can do!

Lia: Okay...?

Let's see what he have in here.

Hook, band-aids... examine.

Fran: Oh, my dear family! I'll guard this with my life!

Okay.

Let's see the band-aids.

Adelaide: Oh, thank you! You can have the crayon. Now go, I have to draw!

Lia: Oh hooooh! My poor heart!!! This girl!

Oh!

Dear!

Fran: The throne is empty...

Fran: I didn't realize that anyone could see me pooping... Gross!

Lia: Ugh! That's disgusting!

Older Nurse: Huh, you are he... there you are. You should be in your room! The door was closed.

Fran: But you left it open...

Older Nurse: I'm sure it was not open! I know, because I locked it.

Fran: How did I get out here, then? It was open!

Older Nurse: Hmm, don't try to trick me! Go inside your room and wait for the doctor!

Fran: Argh! I have no time for this! I have to fin my way out to find my cat.

Deern: Did you break out of your room? That's not nice, Fran!

Fran: But I'm hungry, sir! I haven't eaten in days!

Deern: I won't listen to any of your excuses, young lady!

Fran: Sir doctor! Please, just let me go out and eat something!

Deern: You need to learn to... You have to learn how to listen to those in charge!

Fran: Of course, sir! Lesson learnt!

Deern: Just don't do it again, Fran. Go and eat now. Then get back to bed!

Fran: This gate is very locked!

Guard: Hey! Get your hands off the office door!

Fran: Sir? The key hanging up there... Can I have it?

Guard: Sure... I could give you the key, if you give me a kiss.

Fran: A kiss? Are you serious? And then you will give me the keys?!

Guard: Sure! Come here and sit on my knee.

Fran: What a loser... I hope you die while a giant pineapple grows in your butt!

Lia: Oh. Hi!

Fran: Hello, are you alright?

Strange Girl: What is that supposed to mean?

Fran: I just wanted to know if you feel okay!

Strange Girl: I don't want to tell! The doctor will cut your head open if you don't leave.

Strange Girl: He likes to eat brains. He already took mine, he at all of my thoughts!

Fran: He ate your brain?

Strange Girl: He will eat yours too! I saw you inside the doctor's office. You were dead!

Fran: Oh no! Then I have to go! I hope you find new thoughts. Bye!

Fran: Hello, what are you doing?

Robert: It doesn't work! The paper is not working!

Fran: What do you mean?

Robert: The paper should be working like they told me!

Fran: But what is paper... what is it the paper has to do?

Robert: I need the paper to show me what's on the television!

Fran: Oh, I see, but why isn't it working?

Robert: The waves must be powerful! Change the channel, please!

Robert: We are losing the waves! Change channel!

Robert: The waves must be powerful! Change the channel, please!

Robert: Still not working! Papervision Negative! Change channel!

Robert: The waves must be powerful! Change the channel, please!

Robert: We are losing the waves! Change channel!

Robert: Still not working! Papervision negative! Change channel again!

Robert: It works, it works! A miracle! Thank you! Papervision positive!

Fran: Great! Can I see?

Robert: No! This is mine! If you want, you can take the papers that didn't work.

Fran: Thank you, bye!

Fran: Well... Now I can write or draw when I'm bored.

Fran: Isabelle!

Fran: She won't wake up!

Fran: I gues this means she's... she's heavily sedated...

Lia: Hi, creepy lady that has no thoughts!

Oh.

Hi!

Fran: Hello.

Young Nurse: Oh hello, Fran! How are you today?

Fran: I'm fine.

Young Nurse: Glad to hear you're fine! Carry on now.

Fran: Alright...

Young Nurse: Very well, Fran. Go play with your friends now.

Fran: Mmm! I can see the cinnamon bun melting in my mouth!

Fran: What have we here? Chocolate! Mmm, yummy!

Lia: Who is...?

Fran: Hello! Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here before.

Jason: No...

Fran: Are you from downstairs?

Jason: Uh-huh, they think I'm better now.

Fran: What's your name?

Jason: Could you please kill me? Please!

Fran: Sure! Bang! You're dead!

Jason: Thank you. I can't talk now, I'm dead.

Lia: Oh! Hi! Hi! Hi friends.

*sigh*

Ah! The playground! ..... Same diff! What is this?

Damian: Don't touch my sword!

Fran: I didn't know it was yours.

Damian: You should bow and speak clearly to me! I am your king!

Fran: What? You are not the king!

Damian: I am only the king of the whole universe. Bow to me!

Fran: Oh! I bow to you, sir!

Damian: Very well, my child. What is the purpose of your visit?

Fran: I want your walking cane.

Damian: What walking cane? Do you mean my sword?

Fran: Yes, Your roy... Your Highness, your sword!

Damian: What would you give me in exchange?

Fran: Anything you need, Your Highness.

Damian: Bring me a castle and a horse! Only then I will grant you my sword.

Lia: Okay, then.

Guess we talk to you now?

Fran: Hey, Annie! How are you?

Annie: Aren't you afraid of me?

Fran: No, why would I?

Annie: Because I can do magical tricks! And make you... sleepy!

Fran: Magical tricks? I didn't know you could do... I didn't know you could! Show me!

Annie: Show you? But it's very scary! It's better if you do it!

Fran: I can't! I'm not a magician!

Annie: I can give you the magical stuff!

Fran: Really? Wooh!

Annie: Yes, the magical stuff that will make anyone fall asleep!

Fran: Oh! That's amazing, powerful, and grand!

Annie: Here it... Here, as a gift! Take it... slowly!

Fran: Alright. How does it work?

Annie: I have no idea!

Lia: Okay... you're creepy. Okay.

So...

King wants a castle and a horse.

I've got the paper and the crayon.

I guess that we just draw it out?

Combine.

There we go.

And then we use this on him.

Damian: Oh, that's beautiful! Exactly what I dreamt of!

Damian: You can take my sword now. It's yours!

Lia: I just changed his voice a little bit.

But it's okay.

I keep forgetting the voices I give them.

No, I want the coffee cup!

Fran: The menu... the menu of the day... Mmm, pasta!

Lia: Caaaan I figure out what to do?

Wait, Fran.

Let's...

*sigh*

Combine...

The sleeping pill with that?

No?

Combine....

Okay, the magical cake is now a sleepy cake.

Now can we use this with him?

Fran: I don't want any trouble, so I brought this cake for you.

Guard: I'm not interested in taking anything that comes from you...

Fran: Please, take it! It will make your life a bit sweeter...

Guard: I don't care about making my life sweeter. Now leave!

Fran: So you don't want it?

Guard: No! Now leave me alone!

Lia: Dang it.

Stupid coffee cake...

Older Nurse: I told Marcel about the latest delivery, but he hasn't looked at it yet.

Young Nurse: Well, he will catch up soon ...Hey Gladys, would you do me a favor?

Older Nurse: Sure... Anything but bring the coffee to the guard...

Young Nurse: Why not? I can't do it because I have to take care of the children.

Older Nurse: I have other things to do myself... Sorry.

Lia: Fudge!

Okay.

Um...

We're missing something.

I need to... figure out something.

Hmm...

Okay.

I think I'm missing something from the room.

But if I go back there will it just...

...stop me?

No...

Fran: I don't want to... I just woke up!

Lia: Okay.

Drawer's empty

Fran, what do we need?

Empty bottles, empty glasses. Towels... I don't need towels!

Okay, Fran, what do we need?

Talk to me, hun.

Talk to me, sweetheart, what do we need?

Wasn't there like a sash or something we needed?

Fran: I can and will hold it!

Lia: Okay, um...

Hi, Annie.

*sigh*

Fran: Here's your hot, hot coffee, sir!

Lia: Ow!

Guard: Look what you did, you insane orphan b*tch! You did that on purpose!

Guard: Now I have to change! Gah, it's burning like hell! Don't go anywhere, you little s**t!

Lia: I hate him!

Okay.

Can I use this to get to the key?

Fran: I can't reach it!

Lia: That's what I did!

Okay, we are missing something. I don't know what we're missing!

Did you see what we are missing?

Oh yeah! Right there!

Doi!

'Kay.

Combined...

This...

With that...

With the hook.

Okay, now we can go...

...back!

Okay, now we got the keys.

Okay.

The key doesn't work here, okay.

So we got to go to the doctor's.

Fran: Oh...! That dead girl looks a little bit like me.

Fran: Even through your eyes are open, you can't understand.

Fran: I don't really know what this is...

Fran: A yellow typewriter.

Fran: No pictures or funny riddles.

Fran: It's always good to carry an extra set of keys.

Fran: Oh! I love to open mail! But this is not for me...

Lia: Where am I going?

I have no idea where I'm going!

Fran: I could type a letter to Aunt Grace!

Fran: 'Dear Aunt Grace, take me out of here, please!

Fran: I don't really know what this is...

Lia: What do I do?

I don't know what I'm doing! What do I do now?

Code!

Fran: Phil...?

Phil: A forgotten girl with no family or cat, will die when the moon arrives.

Fran: What do you mean?

Lia: Great. Thanks!

Great...

Oh, hi!

You surprised me!

Fran: I wonder if Phil knew about this!

Lia: I totally missed something im... Ah! Dead rat!

Fran: Oh! That rat really hit its head! I should give it a helmet!

Lia: Fran. Fran! Stop! Stop.

Fran: I'll just keep going and going!

Lia: Fran, no! Don't keep on going and going!

You're gonna fall!

Fran: Ahhhhh!

Lia: Ow!

Fran: Oh dear! Where am I now? I guess I'll have to find out!

Fran: No water to wash my hands!

Fran: Huh! Cleaning products! They should clean our toilets!

Fran: A mop that will dance on the floor!

Fran: A mop that will dance on the floor!

Fran: A mop that will dance on the floor!

Fran: There is nothing under the blanket!

Fran: A box. The box is open! Let me see...

Lia: Duotine, Duotine, Duotine...

Fran: Scraped label... Hmmm.

Fran: what child...? Who wrote this?

Fran: I wonder what this means...

Fran: I really won't miss this hospital a bit!

Lia: *in Fran's voice* Is that...

...patient number....

I'm really sure that patient number is Fran's.

Alright, let's take this! Let's take a Duotine!

Lies inside a box.

Oh. Did those skulls just... Oh my gosh they just ran down the stairs!

Okay, let's just uh...

Forget what just happened and let's go up the stairs.

Fran: It's locked...

Lia: Okay!

Oh!

Hi!

Dark Shadow: If you struggle, you will know that it was I...

Dark Shadow: I will be in every corner to make you suffer and cry...

Dark Shadow: If you choose to disobey, your cat's life will be marked.

Lia: And I come crashing down the stairs again.

Fran: Oh my dear kitty... We'll be soon together again, I promise!

Cat: I will miss you, my dear... I miss you very much...

Fran: Why are you leaving!? Please don't leave me alone, Mr. Midnight!

Mr. Midnight: At the end of the maze, Fran...

Lia: Oh!

Fran!

Fran: I fainted again! I wonder if my dreams are true...

Fran: The monster won't let me go home!

Fran: But if I find the maze, maybe Mr. ... maybe I can find Mr. Midnight!

Lia: There we go.

Oh my!

Oh!

Patent: Robert Clark

Psychosurgery procedure Lobotomy.

Oh my gosh...

Dr. Roman Bates

Oh my...

What am I gonna see?

Oh...

Okay, what am I gonna see right here?

Auh!

Okay...

And, what am I gonna see right here?

Ah...!

Okay...

Fran: Oh! So I did go all the way around!

Lia: Let's go up the stairs.

Receptionist: Yes, I took the one... I took the new one upstairs...

Receptionist: Fran Bow? No, I haven't seen her...

Receptionist: What? The key to the cellar? Well, no...

Receptionist: And the doctor's office? He used to have the key there.

Receptionist: Calm down! The key is not here!

Receptionist: Sure, I'll let you know if it turns up, but you must calm down!

Receptionist: Yes, I'll bring it to you if I find it, alright? Bye.

Lia: I'm not gonna talk.

At the end of the maze...

Okay.

What is going on here?

Fran: The key holder that has no keys to hold!

Receptionist: Oh, the key was here after all. I better take it back.

Lia: 'Kay...

Four didget password...

Examine...

Code Note: Turn off the alarms from the security system panel in Reception. The yellow door will remain open for 2 minutes until the alarms activates.

Alarm Code: DECEMBER 17 = July 25 =

What is it?!

1725?

Something is missing.

12...

There's no 07...

31.

Okay guys, be right back I gotta take this message.

Okay, hmm...

31...

Are we adding these?

'Kay.

Calculator.

So...

12+17=

29

So 29...

29

32

So, 2932

So 2931?

Something's missing.

I don't know!

I'm gonna have to go look this up.

Be right back!

Okay.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time with this.

Like...

I'm not good at math, so...

Okay.

C'mon.

Alright, I was on the right path for that..

Guard: You little b*tch! I will make you pay for what you did!

Lia: Oh!

Gosh!

Dark Shadow: You clever little girl... Do you think you can just leave?

Dark Shadow: ...What? It can't be! No...!

Lia: Oh, hi!

I forgot that you were a thing.

Fran, get up, get up!! Now, now, now!

Fran: I need to go get to the maze!

Lia: Follow that thing!

We're at the maze!

YOU'RE ALIVE!?

I hate you!

I hate this...

I just lost him.

Oh no!

Why are you going...?

Why?

Why were you going straight into the jaws of death!?

Oh gosh!

This is gonna be long. I just know it.

Okay.

Oh come on! I was so over that!

Okay.

I hate these minigames in this game.

I'm in a loop!

We made it!

The Voice of The Night: At the end of the maze you will find....

The Voice of The Night: ...the evil critters of the night.

The Voice of The Night: They will hunt you, they will laugh...

The Voice of The Night: But there will be always be a good side.

The Voice of The Night: A cat full of nuts and bolts...

The Voice of The Night: ...will always be your guide.

Lia: Chapter 2: Part I Curiosity Symptoms

Well, this is gonna have to be the end of uh...

Fran: Oh my goodness! That was close!

Fran: I hope the guards don't find the sewer...

Fran: Oh... What is this place...? I hope I find Mr. Midnight soon!

Lia: So yeah, this is gonna have to be where I'm gonna end the video for today.

Yeah this has been really fun to play! I'm so excited to play more of this, this has been really fun

I might have been a little too aggressive with my jumpscares and stuff, but...

It's been really fun. I actually am really enjoying this. I hope you guys are enjoying it as well.

This game is amazingly fun and...

Yeah.

I just love this game and my voices might not be spot on most of the time. But, you know what? I don't really mind.

And I will defiantly be playing more of this game and I'm sorry that one character with all the swearing and stuff.

I really hate him and I really rushed through his voice, just to get through it.

It's part of the game.

The dialogue of the game.

So anyway!

Thank you guys so very much for watching and...

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page.

And if you're gonna keep continuing following this gameplay of Fran Bow, subscribe and hit the bell for more... more content, especially if you're gonna follow it.

So...

Um... Yeah...

I will see you guys in the next video! Bye for now!

For more infomation >> Escape Madness, Find Mr Midnight - Fran Bow - Nightmare One - Duration: 1:03:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wstydliwy problem księcia Harry'ego. To już widać - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Wstydliwy problem księcia Harry'ego. To już widać - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Insight 1.3i V-TEC - ELEGANCE - TREKHAAK - PARKEERSENSOREN - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Honda Insight 1.3i V-TEC - ELEGANCE - TREKHAAK - PARKEERSENSOREN - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Put the building in the hole! Time to play after test and honey jam game - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Put the building in the hole! Time to play after test and honey jam game - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Rossiya ijodkorlari O`zbekistonda kino olishmoqda: Rejissor Sanjar Sodiyev! - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Rossiya ijodkorlari O`zbekistonda kino olishmoqda: Rejissor Sanjar Sodiyev! - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrence O'Donnell Has Never Seen A Hearing As Bad As Strzok's - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> Lawrence O'Donnell Has Never Seen A Hearing As Bad As Strzok's - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

ROBERT GONERA WALCZY O DOBRE KONTAKTY Z SYNAMI! NIE BYŁO ŁATWO! || SzokGWIAZDY - Duration: 3:43.

ROBERT GONERA WALCZY O DOBRE KONTAKTY Z SYNAMI! NIE BYŁO ŁATWO!

Robert Gonera (49 l.) przeszedł w swoim życiu niejeden kryzys.

Przez to ucierpiały także jego kontakty z synami.

Aktorowi bardzo zależało na tym, by to naprawić.

Aktor powoli zaczął lepiej radzić sobie w życiu, bo do tej pory pełne było on nieszczęść i niepowodzeń.

Problemy finansowe spowodowały, że aktor chwytał się każdej pracy, a zdarzało się nawet, że nocował we własnym aucie, bo nie miał gdzie mieszkać.

Przez te kłopoty, trudno było mu też utrzymywać poprawne kontakty ze swoimi dziećmi - Nastazją (28 l. ), Teodorem (14 l. ) i Leonardem (10 l.

Obecnie artysta coraz lepiej radzi sobie finansowo i postanowił także zawalczyć o swoje dzieci.

Jak dowiedział się tabloid "Fakt", stara się utrzymywać z nimi stały kontakt.

"Pracuję i mieszkam w stolicy, ale mnóstwo czasu spędzam we Wrocławiu.

Los aktora to tułaczka, nie przeszkadza mi więc podróżowanie między miastami" - mówi Robert, który odwiedza swoich synów mieszkających właśnie na Dolnym Śląsku.

"Zależy mi na kontakcie z dziećmi.

Jestem szczęśliwy, że poukładałem sobie z nimi relacje.

Chłopcy są jeszcze mali, ale niedługo wejdą w trudny wiek" - zdradza aktor w rozmowie z gazetą.

Ponoć Gonera w planach ma nawet wakacyjny wyjazd z chłopcami, by umocnić więź z nimi.

Wygląda na to, że gwiazdor powoli staje na nogi po nieszczęściach jakie go spotkały.

For more infomation >> ROBERT GONERA WALCZY O DOBRE KONTAKTY Z SYNAMI! NIE BYŁO ŁATWO! || SzokGWIAZDY - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 Nejtajemnější společenství na světě - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> TOP 5 Nejtajemnější společenství na světě - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cloranfenicol: qué es y cómo actúa - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> Cloranfenicol: qué es y cómo actúa - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Career Day - Duration: 21:32.

For more infomation >> Career Day - Duration: 21:32.

-------------------------------------------

Wstydliwy problem księcia Harry'ego. To już widać - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Wstydliwy problem księcia Harry'ego. To już widać - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

3 Trucchi Per Imparare L'Inglese Che Non Ti Hanno Mai Detto! 🇬🇧 - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> 3 Trucchi Per Imparare L'Inglese Che Non Ti Hanno Mai Detto! 🇬🇧 - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner przekłuła uszy małej Stormi. Fani oburzeni: "Czy to naprawdę konieczne..." - Duration: 3:20.

Kylie Jenner przekłuła uszy małej Stormi. Fani oburzeni: "Czy to naprawdę konieczne u 5-miesięcznego dziecka?"

Naprawdę trudno jest dziś ocenić, która z sióstr Kardashian wiedzie prym jeśli chodzi o zainteresowanie mediów.

Choć najpopularniejszą z nich podobno nadal pozostaje Kim, niedaleko za nią są chociażby Kendall czy Kylie, które stają się bohaterkami mediów plotkarskich każdego dnia.

Wczoraj na językach tabloidów - i nie tylko - znalazła się Kylie Jenner, która pojawiła się na okładce Forbesa.

Kylie uznana została za najmłodszą miliarderkę i zapowiedziano, że niedługo będzie bogatsza niż Zuckerberg:.

Miłość mediów na pstrym koniu jeździ i dziś już 20-latka jest krytykowana za niewinny filmik, który pojawił się w jej mediach społecznościowych.

Kylie pokazała na nim, jak przytula i całuje swoją córeczkę Stormi, której właśnie przekłuła uszy.

Czy to naprawdę konieczne u 5-miesięcznego dziecka?.

Robi to, bo uważa za atrakcyjne, ale to małe dziecko! - grzmią internauci.

Uszy dziecka nadal rosną w tym wieku.

To za wcześnie! - piszą.

I choć dla Kylie krytyczne opinie to żadna nowość, Jenner raczej przyzwyczaiła fanów do tego, że niewiele (jak na nią) pokazuje z życia Stormi.

Tym razem 20-latka podzieliła się intymnym momentem z życia jej i córki.

Też myślicie, że z przekłuwaniem uszu swojemu dziecku mogłaby trochę poczekać?.

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner przekłuła uszy małej Stormi. Fani oburzeni: "Czy to naprawdę konieczne..." - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a healthy paste and change the flour according to the blood type - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> How to make a healthy paste and change the flour according to the blood type - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Schowali ego w kieszeni! Wyszło im to na dobre - Duration: 1:29.

– Francja jest pełna kolorów. Wszyscy jesteśmy Francuzami i cieszymy się, że możemy reprezentować nasz kraj – przyznał pochodzący z Gwinei Paul Pogba (25 l

). Gwiazdor Les Bleus bardzo się zmienił. Sztuczki techniczne, które nie dawały efektu zamienił na sumienną pracę w defensywie

Tego samego wymaga od kolegów. – Podanie piętą Kyliana Mbappe (20 l.) do Oliviera Girouda (32 l.) w meczu z Belgią było piękne

Oceniłbym je na 10 na 10, bo zostało wykonane w idealnym momencie i stworzyło świetną sytuację. Gdyby Kylian stracił piłkę to dałbym zero

Chodzi o to, by być efektywnym – ocenił Pogba. Ta dewiza przyświeca też liderowi drużyny Antoine'owi Griezmannowi (27 l.), który w każdym meczu notuje kilka odbiorów

– To samo robię w Atletico, bardzo mi to pasuje – przyznaje napastnik. >>>

For more infomation >> ✅ Schowali ego w kieszeni! Wyszło im to na dobre - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fruits names and colors learning for kids. Drawing and coloring fruits for children - Duration: 4:08.

BANANA

GREEN

RED

YELLOW

CHERRY

GREEN

BLUE

RED

APPLE

GREEN

PURPLE

RED

For more infomation >> Fruits names and colors learning for kids. Drawing and coloring fruits for children - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral Party - Duration: 21:31.

For more infomation >> Funeral Party - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

Nevermoor. ¿Crees en la magia? ¡Adelante! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Nevermoor. ¿Crees en la magia? ¡Adelante! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

La princesa que reubicó (dos veces) su clítoris para llegar al orgasmo - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> La princesa que reubicó (dos veces) su clítoris para llegar al orgasmo - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

SID - Monochrome no kiss (Turkish Translation / Türkçe Çeviri) - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> SID - Monochrome no kiss (Turkish Translation / Türkçe Çeviri) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Accerra. Nigeriano sfascia i vetri delle auto, inseguito e picchiato dai residenti (VIDEO) - OnlineM - Duration: 3:49.

 Acerra. Minuti di follia la scorsa sera, poco dopo le 21.30,  ad Acerra a pochi metri dalla chiesa cattedrale

Un 31enne nigeriano dopo  una lite con suoi connazionali a colpi di bottiglie ha iniziato a sfasciare i parabrezza delle auto in sosta scatenando la rabbia dei residenti

Il 31enne è stato rincorso, picchiato e addirittura investito con uno scooter. Il nigeriano con una mazzuola ha iniziato a colpire e distruggere i vetri di alcune auto in sosta ed in transito prima di essere raggiunto da una folla di residenti che l'ha mandato in ospedale

A salvare l'uomo le sirene degli agenti del commissariato di polizia accorsi sul posto per placare gli animi

Il giovane nigeriano è stato trasportato alla clinica dei Fiori dove i medici gli hanno riscontrato la gamba fratturata

Pare che a scatenare la rabbia del giovane migrante sarebbe stata una rissa consumatasi in precedenza con uno o più suoi connazionali

Una lite combattuta a colpi di bottiglia, successivamente l'uomo ha sfogato la sua rabbia su oltre sette auto

In stato confusionale ed ubriaco l'uomo avrebbe anche colpito auto in transito e alcune con bambini a bordo mandando i vetri in frantumi

Mentre qualcuno ha allertato la polizia una piccola folla inferocita è scesa in strada ed ha iniziato ad inseguire e picchiare il nigeriano

Pochi minuti di follia che hanno creato tanta paura tra i residenti. Sul caso indagano gli agenti del commissariato di polizia

Importante saranno le immagini delle telecamere di videosorveglianza delle attività commerciali e i video diffusi sul web

Il nigeriano, identificato in una seconda fase, ha 31 anni ed è in possesso di regolare permesso di soggiorno

Non è in pericolo di vita. Video dal Web. https://www.onlinemagazine.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Acerra-rissa-imm

mp4

No comments:

Post a Comment