Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 17 2018

Hi, dear crocheters!

How are you? My name is Fernando

welcome back to GanchiGurumi.

There's already a vid in the channel,

a VERY old one,

but if you didn't see it

and due to you'll need to use this tip in next free CAL,

I'm showing you today a small trick

to change color when crocheting in spiral.

Invisible color change with no step!

So let's begin!

If you want to crochet this cutie

go to my Etsy shop and get the pattern!

Ok, this was all!

As you've seen, it's not an infallible trick:

no perfect circles are made

since for that it's required to close every round.

But the step is really hidden!

And if you crochet it so tight,

your color change won't be visible at all!

Don't forget to practice a lot

and you'll make it amazingly!

If you have any question, tell me in comments

and I'll do my best to help you.

As always, I'd thank you if you Like this video

and share it in your social media.

Don't forget to follow me in mine

to see all my pics and projects.

Subscribe to my channel and set notifications on

in the little bell below.

Thanks for watching and

see you in the next vid!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar de color en crochet SIN que se note - Cambio de color invisible - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

OT 2017: Amaia se muda cerca de Alfred y Aitana y Cepeda pasan vacaciones juntos - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> OT 2017: Amaia se muda cerca de Alfred y Aitana y Cepeda pasan vacaciones juntos - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump y Vladimir Putin, una amistad alarmante - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump y Vladimir Putin, una amistad alarmante - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

LUNA DE SANGRE, ECLIPSE JULIO 2018 con Sol Ahimsa - Duration: 48:36.

For more infomation >> LUNA DE SANGRE, ECLIPSE JULIO 2018 con Sol Ahimsa - Duration: 48:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

Hi guys! This is Luca from MosaLingua.

Today I'd like to show you how

to use the "bullet journal technique" to be more organized, motivated and achieve

better results when you learn a language.

Before we get into today's topic, do me a favor

and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Turn on the notifications as well

because like that you will not miss any of our videos. We have so much great

content about language learning!

So let's start from the basics: what is a bullet journal?

A bullet journal is a fully-customizable notebook which you can use

to plan, track, and organize your goals. It's a very powerful system to become

more productive. Of course if I'm talking about that it's because I use a bullet journal.

So let me show you some examples from my personal bullet journal.

Here you have my general goals for this year, my travel destinations, the books I want to

read and so on... You can pretty much use a bullet journal for any kind of activity.

In particular I found it very useful to plan and achieve my language goals.

Let's see some examples here. To make it nicer and more visual, here I put the flags of

the languages I already speak. Then my language goals for this year. I'm

improving my German so I want to achieve a strong b1 level, then during the last

quarter of the year I'd like to start a new language which will probably be

Japanese. Then I have my weekly goals and my weekly program.

In my weekly goals I put some measurable achievement

I want to obtain. As I want to learn 200 new

words or phrases per month, I have a minimum goal of 50 per week which is 10

per day if exclude the weekend which I used to review. Then I have three

dialogues / podcasts in German, one conversation

and so on. The weekly program here is very useful to plan my daily activities.

You can see that I have a fixed plan (vocab learning and listening) +

different activities I alternate every day. So on Monday for example I have some

reading and on Friday I usually speak with a tutor. The beauty of this

technique is that you can personalize it as you wish. So this is just an example

you can use for inspiration. After the weekly program we have another

important part which is the "language learning tracker". It's basically a

calendar where you track when you study or not: you can see that in June I was

quite regular and apart from two days, I studied every single day. Now some final

words to motivate you to try this technique.

To get started you just need a

notebook or even a sheet of paper. You can personalize this technique any way

you want and if you click on the link below you get a free template to print

to start bullet journaling right now. Preparing this video took me a lot of

time so if you want help us offer you more free content, like the video and

subscribe to our Channel. And don't forget to turn on the notifications to

not miss any of our video. Cheers!

For more infomation >> How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Le frère de Tina Kunakey, la fiancée de Vincent Cassel est un beau-gosse - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Le frère de Tina Kunakey, la fiancée de Vincent Cassel est un beau-gosse - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

3 Transparency Mask Uses YOU NEED TO KNOW! ((CREATIVE)) - Duration: 10:06.

today three awesome and need-to-know uses of the transparency window in

Illustrator also sponsoring today's video is PDF element the best way to

edit convert to use and to generate PDFs an in-depth look later in today's video

on the free trial version but also how to get 20% off the paid version here is

the first result with today's transparency window tutorial a

non-destructive way to add a decent shadow and shading to your design there

are three techniques in total in today's video so follow along and let's make

good use of the transparency window in adobe illustrator we obviously need some

text for the first transparency window effect so you can press command or

control T to bring up the character window and the font I'm going to use

today is my very own custom font script Satori we can find the transparency

window here in the sidebar but it's also located up in the top drop down menu

under transparency we can drag the transparency window out like so which

just makes our life that much more easier when working illustrator we're

going to create outlines today and then choose a color for your text I'm gonna

go for a nice calming blue keeping things nice and peaceful

finally press M for the rectangle tool and then generate a square like so

we do this so we can relate back to the original color anytime throughout the

tutorial now we want to lock down the lettering so it doesn't move around

throughout the video and then zoom in to have a better scope of the first

technique we're going to use the pen tool to draw a shape out like so if you

have the straighter CC you can hold down the option key and adjust the curve like

so but if you don't just press a to the direct selection tool and adjust the

handles this shape is effectively going to be in my shadow along the leg of my

letter I and so next we're going to want to flick the stroke over to a fill and

add a gradient to that fill in the gradient window we're going to make the

first color black and then white however on the white side of the gradient we

want to make the opacity down to 0% and this is so the gradient blends nicely

along the contour now you need to take the gradient tool from the tool bar and

then draw the gradient to match your lettering next we're going to finally

utilize the power of the transparency window for the first of three effects

today unlock the letter and then copy the

letter with command or control see you then need to press command ctrl + Shift

+ + me this will paste a copy right over the top next hold down Shift + click the

top letter and then also the gradient as well and then in the transparency window

you simply click make a mask for this technique and leave the settings as they

are later we're going to be using different setting for different

techniques we're now going to make the gradient more match to the color of the

letter by selecting the square and copying the RGB color mode at the bottom

of the color window so copy that with command or ctrl C and then select the

shadow gradient within selected head into the gradient window and proceed to

double click the color swatch change the mode to RGB and then paste in the RGB

color code into the box with command or control V you can then go ahead and

increase the black value swatch number like so

finally change the other side of the slider to the same blue

however this side is 0% opacity so it's just going to blend the overall shadow

perfectly into the letter

and there is the first of three awesome techniques for the transparency window

let's move on to the next techniques in today's tutorial here I have more text

but also have a brush stroke you can download various different vector

strokes and shapes online our websites like vector Z or free pick which I'll

link down below in description first off copy your vector shape and then select

the lettering open the transparency window and click a make mask click the

right-hand window and then paste in the vector shape with command or control V

now it's just a case of moving around the vector shape until you're completely

half of the design you can add multiple vector shapes into the same set of

letters with this method also you can go back and edit the text anytime you want

changing the letters and the fonts

you can have lots of fun with this technique and of course it works on all

objects not just texts he can be used to make grunge and old style designs too so

experiment and have some family final use of the transparency window in

Illustrator is utilizing blend modes I will very quickly show you a crude

example if I make a circle with the ellipse tool and then copy with command

or control C I can paste it directly over the original one with command or

control F

I want to cut out a section of the new circle by using a third circle like so

simply heading into the Pathfinder window and then clicking the minus for

an option so the final result is having a crescent

shape over the top of a full circle

the illustrator transparency window has blend modes most likely debut Photoshop

but the illustrator blend modes are obviously going to result with a vector

design you can have lots of thumb the blend modes too and if you stack

multiple objects using blend modes upon each other you can make some very

interesting designs indeed next I'm going to show you guys PDF element which

is a great way to navigate use and also convert PDFs in your graphic design

workflow although there are many PDF editors out there there are very few

that offer such a wide scope for editing PDFs and such as PDF element I'm going

to show you some really awesome features of PDF element right now

PDF element is functional and available on both Windows and Macintosh when you

open a PDF with PDF elements you can literally go in edit your text it's

simple and straightforward to do and right off the bat this is a feature that

I know many people and designers wish they would have with their PDF viewers

you can edit the wording itself but you can also go in and do things like add a

bold effect change the color as well as many other options that you can see in

the tool by now

you can also click and drag imagery and parts of your design around your

document like so it couldn't be easier

there are also some options here which will allow you to add a watermark to

your PDF design crop the PDF link various different things have much much

more we head into the paid section here you're going to be met with the layout

of your PDF document which you can rotate around the pages if need be

and you can even simply rearrange the order of your pages with one click and

one drag so if you want to try out the free version head to the link down the

description below but also get 20% off today with the discount code that you

can see on the screen now the code is also down in the description below guys

so yeah try a PDF element today and edit your PDFs with ease so there is today's

video on three different ways that you can use a transparency window with your

graphic designs be sure to share my content on social media and also drop a

like and a comment to let me know you enjoyed today's tutorial I'm gonna be

back with more graphic design content later this week so until then guys

design your future today peace

you

For more infomation >> 3 Transparency Mask Uses YOU NEED TO KNOW! ((CREATIVE)) - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kurzporträt: Domenic Vennhaus aus Welzheim - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Kurzporträt: Domenic Vennhaus aus Welzheim - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Free events at Cleveland's Playhouse Square this summer - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Free events at Cleveland's Playhouse Square this summer - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Todo lo que debes saber sobre la varicela en bebés - Duration: 8:22.

For more infomation >> Todo lo que debes saber sobre la varicela en bebés - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Britney Spears enseña más de la cuenta Britney Spears enseña más de la cuenta - Duration: 3:01.

¡Britney Spears ha regresado a los escenarios por todo lo alto! La 'Princesa del Pop' ha dado el pistoletazo de salida a su nueva gira mundial Piece of Me, con la que recorrerá Estados Unidos y más de una decena de países de Europa

Para la presentación de las nuevas canciones, la cantante de Baby One More Time ha preparado una espectacular puesta en escena, en la que las complicadas coreografías y el arriesgado vestuario, con el que lucir su recuperada figura, son dos de los principales ingredientes

Tanto es así que, durante su concierto en Maryland (Estados Unidos), Britney fue traicionada por su sostén

Al más puro estilo 'princesa guerrera', la estadounidense irrumpió en el escenario con un sexy 'outfit' de Marco Morante protagonizado por body negro brillante con tiras y choker

Su éxito de 2005 Do Something fue la primera canción del repertorio con la que Spears intentó conquistar a su público

Sin embargo, entre baile y baile, un defecto en el vestuario provocó que uno de sus pechos quedara al aire

La artista, que intentó sin éxito ajustarse el complicado sujetador en mitad de la actuación, demostró ser toda una profesional, esperando a finalizar la canción para arreglar sus problemas con el estilismo detrás del escenario

Como era de esperar, el público no dejó pasar por alto este despiste y una seguidora se encargó de inmortalizar el momento y colgarla en la Red

La grabación se ha viralizado en las redes sociales y programas de televisión.   Este anecdótico episodio recuerda al protagonizado por Justin Timberlake y Janet Jackson en la Super Bowl 2014, cuando el dúo saltó al campo en el descanso para interpretar la sugerente Rock your body

Al final de la canción, Timberlake posó su mano sobre el corpiño de cuero negro que llevaba la cantante y arrancó el trozo de cuero que cubría el pecho de la artista

For more infomation >> Britney Spears enseña más de la cuenta Britney Spears enseña más de la cuenta - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Complete professional cleaning guide for bowed string instruments - Duration: 7:36.

Hello Welcome to a new tutorial of luthier vidal,

in previous videos we have shown you the cleaning techniques and basic maintenance,

and in the following tutorial

we will show you a deep cleaning method

in which we will disassemble essential parts of our instrument,

to do so, we are going to Use the following materials:

Chinrest key

Pencil

Microfiber suede

Super Nikco

Fast fret

Tuner

Kitchen towel

Cotton suede

And alcohol

We will start dismantling the chin rest

"We will make sure not to scratch the varnish with the chin rest key when removing it"

Then we will clean the resin from the strings and the lid

Once this is done, we will protect the lid with the microfiber suede

We will put alcohol in a cotton suede

far from our instrument to proceed to clean the strings

"A single drop of alcohol can deteriorate the varnish of our instrument"

We'll take the fast fret and pass it over the strings to greasing them

Next, we will disassemble the strings

Slackening them little by little, starting by the high pitched until you can remove them.

"We will leave the strings well placed and straight avoiding to damage the braided"

We will place a cloth under the tailpiece to protect the lid

once we have removed the strings, we can remove the tailpiece.

We put the microfiber suede under the fingerboard to protect the varnish

Since we will use alcohol to clean the fingerboard

"A single drop of alcohol can deteriorate the varnish of our instrument"

If we want the fingerboard to be darker

we will apply fast fret over it

and we will remove the excess product

with the suede that comes with it

Now we can proceed to clean the lid

We will apply super nikco and clean the lid insisting

in the area where more resin accumulates.

"When the instrument is without tension it is not advisable to clean the bouts or the bottom to prevent the sound post from moving.

We can perform this action once we have the instrument assembled again "

Remember that this video is directed

to people who are used to disassembling their instrument

If you prefer an equally deep cleaning but more affordable to any user

we leave the link of the previous tutorial.

We remove the excess product with an absorbent kitchen paper

We put graphite in the slots of the top nut and the bridge

to facilitate the sliding of the strings during assembly

Because being used strings

we run the risk of breaking them by stretching and loosening them

Then, as we have done before, we will protect the lid

with a cloth to place the tailpiece

and we will continue with the assembly of the strings

We are going to make sure that the tailgut is well attached to the tailpiece

and we are going to loosen it

To place the strings, let's start with the lowest pitched string

which is the one that suffers more tension.

We put the bridge and center it

"If we have the strings in total tension we can not move the bridge"

We will tighten the string a little

so that the bridge does not fall, we continue with the E string, or the sharpest

tightening it a bit,

now we can remove the protection

from under the tailpiece Next we place and we tight

the strings D and A

As you have been able to check, first we have placed

the outer strings starting with the lowest pitch and then

We followed with the inner strings

When the four strings are already placed with a little bit of tension

we will check that the bridge is centered with the fingerboard

and that it has a correct inclination.

We will also check that the tailgut of the tailpiece is centered with the button

Now we are ready to fine-tune our instrument

We start little by little tensing all the strings

leaving the sharpest for the end We remind you

that if you want to see how to properly tune our instrument

here we leave the link

Checking the correct angle of the bridge has to be constant

Keep in mind that we will fine-tune by leaving the E for the end avoiding to break the string that way.

Once tuned we will apply again the fast fret and remove the excess product with alcohol in the part where the bow will pass over

And finally we put the rest chin back on again

"If the rest chin is not well placed or touches the tailpiece, it can cause vibrations"

We already have our violin clean, protected and tuned,

We hope you found this tutorial useful

and as always to follow more tips subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> Complete professional cleaning guide for bowed string instruments - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pulse Ox Acclimation on Your Garmin Watch - Duration: 2:18.

With select Garmin devices, like the fēnix 5X Plus,

you can gauge your blood-oxygen saturation.

This can help you determine how your body is acclimating to high altitudes

for alpine sport and expedition.

Your device has a dedicated Pulse Ox widget,

which makes it easy to view your current reading.

Just scroll up or down through the widget loop until you reach this screen.

You must be sitting or inactive for Pulse Ox to begin its reading.

Remain as still as possible for 30 seconds.

Your pulse oximeter readings appear as an oxygen saturation percentage

and color on the graph.

This number represents your most recent blood oxygen saturation percentage

and the graph shows your hourly average recordings for the last 24 hours.

You'll also see the current elevation scale and a graph of your elevation readings

for the last 24 hours.

This will let you see how your pulse ox readings are changing relative to elevation.

If you like, you can turn on all-day acclimation mode.

This mode automatically analyzes your oxygen saturation periodically throughout the day

when you're not moving.

To do this, hold the menu key and select "Options…"

"…Acclimation…"

And switch to "All Day".

Using this mode will impact battery life.

To see a graph of your pulse oximeter readings for the last seven days,

press the back key until you get to the widget page.

Then press the start/stop key.

To have the device analyze your oxygen saturation only when you view the Pulse Ox widget,

hold the menu key.

Select "Options…"

"Acclimation…"

And switch to "Manual".

For the most accurate Pulse Ox data,

remember to remain motionless while the device checks your blood oxygen saturation.

Also, be sure to wear the device above your wrist bone.

It should be snug but comfortable.

You'll also get better results if you hold your arm wearing the device

at heart level while it's reading.

That's all for now. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Pulse Ox Acclimation on Your Garmin Watch - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Sindicato de Trabajadoras del Hogar y Cuidados - Norma Falconi - Duration: 1:51.

The Project is called migróctonas, which means immigrant and native.

This project covers all types of violence generated by society in general.

We learned that migrated women were also feminists, even though people here do not want to recognize it.

Migrated women already come with a whole process of struggle and defense of their rights. Therefore, they are feminists.

They were details that were posed in several workshops.

Many women who said "I am not a feminist", after these workshops said "ah, so when you fight you are a feminist".

We are already empowered at the moment we make the decision to emigrate.

European women, in their ethnocentrism, believe they are superior to women who immigrate. Therefore, they do not respect us.

Our role is to win their respect, make them discover the jewels that they have, and they need to take advantage of it.

We are women and we want to fight together. But we cannot fight together because we have a great disadvantage

we are migrant women, without papers and we are in a work niche that is the home niche.

Women invisible to society

Last March 8 we all came together to fight against patriarchy, we want our force to be recognized too. We also want to destroy patriarchy.

For more infomation >> Sindicato de Trabajadoras del Hogar y Cuidados - Norma Falconi - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Naike Rivelli e il y bacio con la mamma Ornella Muti [FOTO] - Velvet Gossip - Duration: 1:41.

 La Rivelli ha dato spettacolo nella Piazzetta di Capri sedendosi e sdraiandosi per terra davanti alle facce imbarazzate dei turisti: nonostante la mamma Ornella continuasse a ripeterle che tutti la stavano guardando, Naike non si è fatta scrupolo e si è comportata così come è nel suo stile

L'artista infatti ha dichiarato più volte di non curarsi del giudizio altrui e per questo continua a fare ciò che vuole

 Dopo alcuni scatti super hot pubblicati nei giorni scorsi, Naike ha coinvolto anche la mamma in una nuova foto super sexy: nell'immagine in questione le due donne si sono fatte immortalare mentre si scambiano un bacio sulle labbra sul tetto di un'automobile

Lo scopo era quello di far vedere la costosa macchina e di ringraziare la cittadina di Pozzuoli per l'ospitalità ma ovviamente Naike Rivelli l'ha fatto pienamente nel suo stile scambiandosi un bacio saffico insieme a Ornella Muti

   Photo Credits Instagram  LEGGI ANCHE: NAIKE RIVELLI SHOCK INSIEME A ORNELLA MUTI

ECCO CHE COSA E' SUCCESSO A CAPRI [VIDEO]

For more infomation >> Naike Rivelli e il y bacio con la mamma Ornella Muti [FOTO] - Velvet Gossip - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

El esperado retorno de Mekano será con gira nacional - Duration: 3:49.

 Primero fue "Rojo" el que volvió del recuerdo a su nueva edición y apenas los números empezaron a acompañar al programa de talentos, la pregunta caía de cajón: ¿Y Mekano?  Es que el espacio juvenil conducido por José Miguel Viñuela lideró la sintonía de las tardes en su época y sumó fanáticos por todo el país

Razón suficiente para que Viñuela pretenda complacer a los seguidores reuniendo a los íconos del programa

 "La verdad es que venimos hace tiempo barajando la idea porque, imagínate, pasaron ya 21 años desde que empezamos con el programa y aún se recuerda

Imagínate, entonces queremos ir a esos lugares más lejanos del país y agradecerle a la gente por todo el cariño que nos dio

Es una espinita que tengo clavada hace tiempo", contó el animador a La Cuarta, detallando cuál sería el formato para este regreso

 "Vi lo de 'Rojo' y me parece muy bueno. La tarde es un horario donde faltan productos nacionales, pero la idea acá es hacer shows en vivo

'Mekano' no pudo estar en regiones todas las veces que uno hubiese querido", explicó quien tras triunfar con el programa pasó a TVN y actualmente está de retorno en Mega

Gira de Mekano    – ¿Y quiénes serán parte de esta gira por el país?  – Conversé con la gran mayoría y si bien no podríamos tenerlos a todos, porque es imposible tener ahí a 50 personas, sí sería al menos la mitad

De los bailarines de Axé están muy interesados Fabricio, Bruno, Thiago, la Vivi, Flaviana y Café con Leche también sería parte de la gira

 – Daniela Aránguiz dijo la otra vez que estaba en otra etapa…  – Y está súper bien

Rony está fuera de Chile y tenemos claro que la vida ha avanzado, pero muchos coincidimos en estas ganas de reencontrarnos con el público

 – ¿Es el caso de Kathy Barriga, hoy alcaldesa de Maipú?  – Claro, uno entiende que tiene otras obligaciones, pero Maipú es uno de los lugares donde pretendemos estar y, si se da, sería lindo homenajear a la Kathy

 – ¿Y hay fecha para materializar el proyecto?  – Octubre, noviembre y diciembre serían los meses para la gira y, por qué no, ver si en el verano podemos pasar por Viña, donde además estuvimos tantas veces como programa

Algunos que dirán presente    Vivi Rodrigues    Ruth Gamarra    Fabricio Vasconcellos    Rosemarie Segura

For more infomation >> El esperado retorno de Mekano será con gira nacional - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Por qué Donald Trump parece llevarse mejor con líderes fuertes como Putin que con aliados históri - Duration: 8:21.

 Adivina con cuál de estas dos frases el presidente de Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, se ha referido a su par ruso, Vladimir Putin, y al primer ministro canadiense, Justin Trudeau:  1) "Muy deshonesto y débil"  2) "Es un buen competidor, y creo que la palabra competidor es un elogio"  Respuesta: Trump dedicó la primera frase a Trudeau el mes pasado y la segunda a Putin este lunes, tras reunirse con él

 Esto quizá sorprenda a quien recuerde que, según EE.UU., Canadá es una democracia aliada y Rusia una amenaza a su seguridad, cuyo gobierno viola derechos humanos y mantiene presos políticos

 Pero lo cierto es que Trump parece entenderse cada vez mejor con líderes fuertes como Putin o el norcoreano Kim Jong-un, y distanciarse de socios de Washington en América o Europa

 El fenómeno ha sido criticado hasta por miembros del Partido Republicano de Trump y es considerado inédito para un presidente de EE

UU., al menos desde el siglo pasado. "El error más grave de su presidencia": por qué las palabras de Trump tras su reunión con Putin causaron indignación en Estados Unidos 4 temas difíciles que marcan la cumbre entre Donald Trump y Vladimir Putin en Helsinki (y por qué el encuentro es tan importante)  "No tiene precedentes desde la Segunda Guerra Mundial y probablemente en la historia estadounidense, desde el comienzo", dice Joan Hoff, experta de la Universidad de Estado de Montana en historia de la presidencia y la diplomacia de EE

UU., a BBC Mundo. "Simpatía por los autócratas"  El contraste entre el modo en que Trump trata a aliados tradicionales de EE

UU. y a líderes de países que su gobierno considera hostiles quedó claro durante su gira por Europa en los últimos días

 Trump cuestionó cómo la primera ministra británica, Theresa May, maneja la negociación del Brexit para dejar la Unión Europea, le sugirió demandar al bloque, que tachó de rival comercial de EE

UU., y exigió a socios de la OTAN más gasto militar.  Pero el habitual tono mordaz y combativo de Trump con otros gobernantes se disipó el lunes, cuando apareció en Finlandia junto a Putin durante la primera cumbre bilateral de ambos presidentes

 Allí Trump arrojó dudas sobre la conclusión de sus propias agencias de inteligencia de que Rusia interfirió en las elecciones de 2016 en EE

UU. y acotó que Putin era "extremadamente fuerte y poderoso en su negación" de esos reportes

Trump afirma que Rusia "no tenía motivos" para interferir en las elecciones y defiende la postura de Putin tras su encuentro en Helsinki  También evitó criticar al líder ruso por la anexión de Crimea y dejó que él mismo explicara las opiniones discrepantes de ambos en este asunto

 "Fueron unas pocas horas muy constructivas que pasamos juntos", dijo Trump en su conferencia de prensa junto a Putin, quien le regaló un balón del Mundial de Rusia 2018

 Todo esto generó de inmediato reacciones contrarias.  "El daño infligido por la ingenuidad del presidente Trump, el egoísmo, la falsa equivalencia y la simpatía por los autócratas es difícil de calcular", sostuvo el senador republicano John McCain

 "Ningún presidente anterior se ha rebajado más abyectamente ante un tirano", afirmó en un comunicado

"Personalidad o carácter"  No es la primera vez que Trump llama la atención por acercarse a líderes acusados de autoritarismo y abusos de derechos humanos, sin aludir a estos problemas en público

 Por ejemplo, en noviembre se reunió con el presidente filipino Rodrigo Duterte, quien según grupos de derechos humanos impulsa una campaña con miles de ejecuciones extrajudiciales para combatir las drogas, y dijo tener una "gran relación" con él

 El mes pasado, tras romper el consenso en la cumbre del G7 en Canadá y acusar a Trudeau de "deshonesto y débil", se reunió con el norcoreano Kim Jong-un para discutir la desnuclearización de Corea del Norte

 Aunque los resultados de ese encuentro histórico en Singapur aún son inciertos, Trump ha aludido desde entonces al líder norcoreano como alguien "divertido", "listo" y "talentoso"

 Michael Shifter y David Toppelberg, del centro de análisis hemisférico Diálogo Interamericano, creen que la excepción a la regla son los líderes fuertes de Venezuela y Cuba, a quienes Trump ha enfrentado quizá por motivos de política doméstica e ideológicos

 "Es difícil conciliar la aquiescencia â€"de hecho, el elogio frecuenteâ€" del presidente a los hombres fuertes de todo el mundo con su profesa preocupación por la democracia y los derechos humanos en Venezuela y Cuba", indicaron ambos expertos en un artículo de opinión en el diario The New York Times el lunes

 Claro que está lejos de ser una novedad que un presidente de EE.UU. se reúna con gobernantes considerados dictadores o autócratas de diferentes regiones

 Pero expertos como Hoff señalan que la diferencia con Trump es que parece carecer de una estrategia o propósito claros

 "Se reúne con estos líderes porque quizá en términos de personalidad o carácter se puede relacionar mejor con ellos que con líderes occidentales que son aliados", dice esta exjefa del Centro para el Estudio de la Presidencia

 Otros creen que la actitud de Trump hacia los líderes fuertes está vinculada a su formación como hombre de negocios que solía manejar directamente sus empresas

 "Se siente más cómodo con el modelo autoritario de hacer negocios, donde actúas por tu cuenta sin los pesos y contrapesos que acompañan al proceso democrático", dice Joshua Sandman, experto en comportamiento presidencial de la Universidad de New Haven, a BBC Mundo

 Pero también sostiene que, al criticar a aliados de la OTAN, la Unión Europea o el G7, Trump quiere mostrar firmeza ante países que a su juicio comercian injustamente con EE

UU. y roban sus puestos de trabajo.  "Es parte de la personalidad que quiere proyectar como alguien duro, no diplomático", dice Sandman

 "Y a las personas del interior (de EE.UU.) que votaron por él (…) les gusta eso, piensan que es auténtico"

 Ahora puedes recibir notificaciones de BBC News Mundo. Descarga la nueva versión de nuestra app y actívalas para no perderte nuestro mejor contenido

For more infomation >> Por qué Donald Trump parece llevarse mejor con líderes fuertes como Putin que con aliados históri - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dona Kolors, Creando Oportunidades - Nieves de León - Duration: 1:54.

The objective of El Lloc de la Dona is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of women

who exercise or have exercised prostitution, favoring processes of autonomy and socio-labor insertion.

On the other hand, there's a task of raising awareness among citizens

and promoting community intervention of the reality of prostitution and trafficking for the purpose of social exploitation.

Dona Kolors is a social entrepreneurship project that was born in 2012.

At that time it was a dream: we had a sewing workshop and the women who came were mainly Nigerian.

We began to dream of a project to sell those clothes that were made.

And with that money we would be able to hire women so they would have a labor insertion process.

The idea was also that the women themselves would have tools

to be able to dedicate themselves autonomously to a micro-entrepreneurship project or to look for a job in sewing.

The language was greatly strengthened.

Now we define ourselves as a project of social entrepreneurship in the textile sector of Catalonia.

We make women's clothes designed and made exclusively in Barcelona.

In these 5 years, we have given work to 11 women, 4 are currently working,

1 is pending the resolution of the "Ley de Estrangería"

1 leave for transfer, 2 returned to their country and 3 monthly contracts

For more infomation >> Dona Kolors, Creando Oportunidades - Nieves de León - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO LIVE INSIDE A SHARK MINECRAFT ! PS4/PS3/XBOX ONE/360/WII U/SWITCH/PC/VITA/PE TROLL - Duration: 10:21.

Like :)

For more infomation >> HOW TO LIVE INSIDE A SHARK MINECRAFT ! PS4/PS3/XBOX ONE/360/WII U/SWITCH/PC/VITA/PE TROLL - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

U for Umbrella | Easy to Learn Letter Poem for Kids | Hungama Kids - Duration: 1:35.

Hey Kids,

We are back with yet another fun filled word poem.

In the last video we learnt words starting with the letter 'T' and today we will

learn words beginning with the letter 'U'.

So are you ready!!

Let the fun begin.

U is for Umbrella, which protects us from the rain

U is for Umpire, a person who makes final decisions in the game

U is for Under, which means below something

U is for Unable, which is not being able to do something

U is for Uphill, which means towards the top of a slope or hill

U is for Unicycle, a vehicle that has a single wheel

U is for Up, which means towards a higher place or position

U is for Uniform,

a special kind of clothing that is worn by all the members of a group or organization

U is for Unity, which means to join together to achieve something great

U is for Upset, which we tend to be,

when things are not fair & straight

So these were some fun to learn words that start with letter 'U'…

Keep watching Hungama-Kids & we will meet soon with our next word poem.

Do like and share the video and subscribe to our channel, if haven't done it yet!

For more infomation >> U for Umbrella | Easy to Learn Letter Poem for Kids | Hungama Kids - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Time In Common [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 2:05.

♪ Before the start ♪

♪ Time at separate tables ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ And with your friends ♪

♪ Sitting in the wings ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Smiling politely ♪

♪ I was standing in the backyard ♪

♪ I didn't have another place to go ♪

♪ Time in a vacuum ♪

♪ 200 waking hours ♪

♪ Oh yeah ♪

♪ Do you ever think about it ♪

♪ Do you feel it all that much ♪

♪ Do you really think it matters ♪

♪ Beside the water ♪

♪ Your legs were next to mine ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ On the couches ♪

♪ At other people's houses ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Outside the hall ♪

♪ Words in the right order ♪

♪ I said it back ♪

♪ You said it back ♪

♪ Brand new union ♪

♪ A mutual life assured ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

♪ Oh yeah ♪

♪ Do you ever think about it ♪

♪ Do you feel it all that much ♪

♪ Do you really think it matters ♪

♪ I tell you I do ♪

♪ Pale blue dots ♪

♪ Suspended in the sky ♪

♪ Elastic time ♪

♪ Inside a flying can ♪

♪ By the columns ♪

♪ At sunset ♪

♪ The birds were rising and falling and rising ♪

♪ Then on the platform ♪

♪ Through the window of the train ♪

♪ Time in common ♪

For more infomation >> Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Time In Common [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Hjemme hos Roald Amundsen - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Hjemme hos Roald Amundsen - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get the Permanent in Spain 2018 - Duration: 8:23.

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> How to Get the Permanent in Spain 2018 - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

Hi guys! This is Luca from MosaLingua.

Today I'd like to show you how

to use the "bullet journal technique" to be more organized, motivated and achieve

better results when you learn a language.

Before we get into today's topic, do me a favor

and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Turn on the notifications as well

because like that you will not miss any of our videos. We have so much great

content about language learning!

So let's start from the basics: what is a bullet journal?

A bullet journal is a fully-customizable notebook which you can use

to plan, track, and organize your goals. It's a very powerful system to become

more productive. Of course if I'm talking about that it's because I use a bullet journal.

So let me show you some examples from my personal bullet journal.

Here you have my general goals for this year, my travel destinations, the books I want to

read and so on... You can pretty much use a bullet journal for any kind of activity.

In particular I found it very useful to plan and achieve my language goals.

Let's see some examples here. To make it nicer and more visual, here I put the flags of

the languages I already speak. Then my language goals for this year. I'm

improving my German so I want to achieve a strong b1 level, then during the last

quarter of the year I'd like to start a new language which will probably be

Japanese. Then I have my weekly goals and my weekly program.

In my weekly goals I put some measurable achievement

I want to obtain. As I want to learn 200 new

words or phrases per month, I have a minimum goal of 50 per week which is 10

per day if exclude the weekend which I used to review. Then I have three

dialogues / podcasts in German, one conversation

and so on. The weekly program here is very useful to plan my daily activities.

You can see that I have a fixed plan (vocab learning and listening) +

different activities I alternate every day. So on Monday for example I have some

reading and on Friday I usually speak with a tutor. The beauty of this

technique is that you can personalize it as you wish. So this is just an example

you can use for inspiration. After the weekly program we have another

important part which is the "language learning tracker". It's basically a

calendar where you track when you study or not: you can see that in June I was

quite regular and apart from two days, I studied every single day. Now some final

words to motivate you to try this technique.

To get started you just need a

notebook or even a sheet of paper. You can personalize this technique any way

you want and if you click on the link below you get a free template to print

to start bullet journaling right now. Preparing this video took me a lot of

time so if you want help us offer you more free content, like the video and

subscribe to our Channel. And don't forget to turn on the notifications to

not miss any of our video. Cheers!

For more infomation >> How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

《爸爸去哪儿6》开拍,本季有哪些看点? - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> 《爸爸去哪儿6》开拍,本季有哪些看点? - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Advanced English Skills With Tips And Tricks - Master English Language Grammar - Duration: 13:29.

Learn Advanced English Skills With Tips And Tricks - Master English Language Grammar

For more infomation >> Learn Advanced English Skills With Tips And Tricks - Master English Language Grammar - Duration: 13:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cách làm chiếc xe đạp địa hình trong Game Scooby Doo đua xe đạp - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Cách làm chiếc xe đạp địa hình trong Game Scooby Doo đua xe đạp - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Pulse Ox Acclimation on Your Garmin Watch - Duration: 2:18.

With select Garmin devices, like the fēnix 5X Plus,

you can gauge your blood-oxygen saturation.

This can help you determine how your body is acclimating to high altitudes

for alpine sport and expedition.

Your device has a dedicated Pulse Ox widget,

which makes it easy to view your current reading.

Just scroll up or down through the widget loop until you reach this screen.

You must be sitting or inactive for Pulse Ox to begin its reading.

Remain as still as possible for 30 seconds.

Your pulse oximeter readings appear as an oxygen saturation percentage

and color on the graph.

This number represents your most recent blood oxygen saturation percentage

and the graph shows your hourly average recordings for the last 24 hours.

You'll also see the current elevation scale and a graph of your elevation readings

for the last 24 hours.

This will let you see how your pulse ox readings are changing relative to elevation.

If you like, you can turn on all-day acclimation mode.

This mode automatically analyzes your oxygen saturation periodically throughout the day

when you're not moving.

To do this, hold the menu key and select "Options…"

"…Acclimation…"

And switch to "All Day".

Using this mode will impact battery life.

To see a graph of your pulse oximeter readings for the last seven days,

press the back key until you get to the widget page.

Then press the start/stop key.

To have the device analyze your oxygen saturation only when you view the Pulse Ox widget,

hold the menu key.

Select "Options…"

"Acclimation…"

And switch to "Manual".

For the most accurate Pulse Ox data,

remember to remain motionless while the device checks your blood oxygen saturation.

Also, be sure to wear the device above your wrist bone.

It should be snug but comfortable.

You'll also get better results if you hold your arm wearing the device

at heart level while it's reading.

That's all for now. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Pulse Ox Acclimation on Your Garmin Watch - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

কী কারণে এক বছর ও টিকলো না জুহির সংসার !! জানলে চমকে যাবেন !! bangla news - Duration: 2:23.

For one year and Tiklona Zuhir knows the family will be surprised if anyone

For more infomation >> কী কারণে এক বছর ও টিকলো না জুহির সংসার !! জানলে চমকে যাবেন !! bangla news - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Twingo 1.2 AUTHENTIQUE (59pk)Aico /CV afstand. /Elek. ramen /Radio-CD - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Renault Twingo 1.2 AUTHENTIQUE (59pk)Aico /CV afstand. /Elek. ramen /Radio-CD - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Me VS the Wallride! - Learning how to Wall Ride || Quick New Trick - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> Me VS the Wallride! - Learning how to Wall Ride || Quick New Trick - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

DIY JIG - Mobile phone holder for the car - Duration: 6:30.

This is my new phone and for this one I would now like

to build a holder for my car.

Question is, where do I put it? And I was thinking, the best place

would be here. between radio and dashboard

The question is how can it be fixed there?

Here and here is a crack where you could

put a piece of sheet metal in between and so now I'm going to cut a strip of sheet metal

and this is where I'm going to attach the holder.

For more infomation >> DIY JIG - Mobile phone holder for the car - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

【SPICY】 7-11's Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto North Pole Spicy Noodles! FIGHTING 10 CUPS! 5.3Kg 5700kcal[CC] - Duration: 8:57.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! a 7-11 haul featuring their limited edition summer only "arctic" ramen

These ramen made by 'nakamoto' are always Known to be extra spicy but

It sounds as if these Arctic ramen are especially spicy

can't wait to see just how spicy these are Will I be able to eat them all?... I dunnno

Let's open one of these up X-tra spicy oil

A little while ago I tried out a frozen dinner ramen

It was super spicy yet still delicious

K, so this is what it looks like inside

It's got a bunch of spicy looking soup inside

It smells very spicy as well I think I'll go make 10 packets of these

tadaa it's all done don't it look super spicy as is ?

I used 4.1 L of water to make these its quite a lot

And to this..... tadaa it's time to add this super spicy oil

so red

Let's take a taste of the oil

omg its spicy AF

a viewer once told me that coffee will help with spicy foods

I'm going to try it out now My mouth is burning as I'm talking

did it work? I can't really tell at the moment

its really super spicy lets just start eating itadakimasu

This is probably going to be super spicy That oil added with super spicy on its own

I've got to mix it up so that The oil is dispersed evenly

This is what it looks like it's a rather straight noodle

its super spicy but....

nope... yup its spicy

It's way yummier than just the oil I tasted earlier the noodles are yummy

They made this with a miso based soup It's spicy yet still yummy

I can't tell what is what anymore

did the coffee help at all? well.... I think it kind of works

its spicy.... so spicy.. but its fun eating spicy foods while complaining

Sweat is pouring out of me right away

The coffee is very hot as well

I only ate a little bit of this And my tummy is already feeling a bit weird

My mouth is burning I've gotta calm down the heat or else

This Tea doesn't help out with the spiciness but When I eat something like this I really crave some cold tea

ahhhhhhh its spicy AF My throat hurts now

well..... I think I've gone through one portion already Usually it's about this time where I start adding

Different toppings to this to mellow out the spice But today I feel like powering though all 10 portions

It's very spicy yet very yummy as well

The spicy flavor is very addicting It makes you want to add spice to almost everything

so much sweat!!!

The noodles are very toothsome and very yummy

miso and spice go well together It's pretty yummy

its crazy spicy I know I said just a moment ago that I wanted

To power through the whole bowl without adding anything

I'm going to nope out on that.... its too spicy

I really want to add some cheese to this now The cheese does double duty by tempering the spice

And adding loads of yummy flavor Let's add a bunch of this parmesan cheese to it

My mouth is legit on fire but I think I manage to go through 2 portions of this

It's still spicy but it's very cheesy flavored And I think it's tamed the spice a bit

The cheese makes it taste even yummier

This is kind of turning out to be a cheese ramen

It would be game over if you got some of the soup in your eye

Y'all kids be good and don't ever get any of this in your eyes

With all the extra cheese it really Has tamed the spicy heat

its super delish

It's a good amount of spicy heat now its very yummy and spicy but..... still is rather spicy

The sweat is just non-stop

my tummy.... its getting dangerously upset right now

It's so spicy AF

omg just look at the color of the soup

This is most def. Spicier than the 'nakamoto' product I had last time

It is definitely very spicy but very addictive as well

so spicy

If this soup ever went down the wrong tube It might just kill you

With the added cheese it does tame the spice And it also adds this yummy cheesy flavor as well

I totes love it with the added cheese

It's so spicy and addictive

With all the sweat that is coming out of me and the AC hitting me off to the side

I'm getting very chilly right now ohhhh... so that's why its called 'arctic'

At first it was so spicy that I couldn't taste it at all

But as you get used to it you can Start to taste the umami of the soup

its so yummy the miso is spicy though

The Soup really sticks to these noodles And they're so yummy

I think the soup sticks to it more because of all the cheese in it

Am I getting used to all the spiciness? Now that I'm getting to the bottom of this it's not that spicy

Or is it because the oil floated to the top and and made the first half of the noodles super spicy

it would be yummy with crunchy sprouts in here

All of a sudden I have a craving for A Milky coffee

Mostly only soup remains Look at the crazy color it has

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

these arctic ramen made by 'nakamoto' were very spicy Yet really yummy as well

It was so very spicy that Eating them all as is was a bit much

With the added cheese it really suited my tastebuds For those who aren't that good with spicy foods

I totally recommend adding cheese But you really should try it without any toppings first

However people with weak tummies Should probably stay away from this

So many spicy foods come out during the summer time

lets all get through the summer heat by eating all sorts of spicy things

It was so yummy want you all please give it a try as well And as always thanks for watching if there's anything

You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment Section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【SPICY】 7-11's Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto North Pole Spicy Noodles! FIGHTING 10 CUPS! 5.3Kg 5700kcal[CC] - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

BMW Z4 Roadster 2.3I EXECUTIVE - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> BMW Z4 Roadster 2.3I EXECUTIVE - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

#5 One day in Seoul for 30,000 wons feat Sharoon - Duration: 12:12.

Hi Korean dreamers here it's Jake so welcome today for a new video

It's going to be a video 30,000 wons per day, in Seoul

Today with me I have a really nice

guest, you might know him if you watch my

videos so welcome to Sharoona

Hey how are you? (In French)

yeah so you ready to hike your ass off ?

oh man I'm so excited today Jake hired me I'm his prostitute today oh yeah

we are going to spend the whole day together

Allright let's go!

Sharoon where are we going today ?

so you see we're standing here right now yeah and

we'll be hiking all the way

On top of this place!

I think maybe two hours right ? five hours the whole thing

probably

or a little bit more it depends like if you I'm not sure

probably need to ask somebody

okay let's not ask this just go

okay so it's been maybe 30 minutes that we are walking and we're all sweaty now

right so let's keep walking it's quite stiff and there's not a lot of people

here so we have the whole mountain for us right

Where are we ?

No idea I'm lost

Ok we are lost

Help me Jake! Jake!

No! I let you die

what a good actor

I think he really should be on TV

this guy, look at his video his name is Sharoona he's interviewing people on the street

he's so funny

can you interview me now ? - so do you think now I'm asking you

and your viewers so they can write in the comment section - okay right you go ahead

do you think it's a good idea to bring a girl on a first date for hiking I think

I think it can be an amazing date actually - right ? -

yeah ! - because then you're not going to sex!

Why not ?!

On the top!

on the top, it could happen but you know, there are people around and you better be careful

That's true

But I think it would be an amazing because, you are here,

you you are not like super dressed you don't

care about everything and you talk! You need to talk!

And you can smell the sweat! - Exactly!

When you are going to hike in Korea, you are going to see a lot of rocks like this and Korean people are

quite superstitious so they actually put some rock on the top of it each other

oups

you just messed up somebody's destiny man

I messed up mine then

two people's destiny

Damn it!

So usually, it's to bring luck, you put rock on the

top of each other and it shouldn't fell

Damn...

So there is a fountain here and they advised us to drink it

you think we're gonna drink that?

I will definitely

There is a lot of mushrooms and stuff

I want to do nature stuff

Are you sure ?

There is a lot of insects

You can see the water coming from here, from the tiny hole

Look at that

is it clear ? - I don't know - okay

okay I'm gonna try one spoon

imagine if there's some bacteria

that will become a baby in your stomach

we will know tomorrow man

For the baby in our stomach

oh so the water Is really good

it's freaky good

it's fresh and it's good,... but let's see tomorrow

so how long we've been walking now ?

One hour ? One hour and half ?

and we are...

oh here!

oh so after one hour we did this

(Sharoona) That's a lot! - (Jake) That's amazing!

That's a lot man! - you think so ?

And in the middle of the mountain you have this kind of like temple

in the middle of it you have some machine

Oh man.... so good!

so refreshing! It's really cold and fresh!

Guys, it's really funny it's crazy because a lot of old people

are even hiking! you have an old lady I think she's at least 70

But she is still climbing with us

and they do that a lot, she's quite slow but she's doing it

it's amazing

so now we almost at the top and look so many people just

stopped here to sit down and look at the view which is....pretty...

amazing (disappointed)

That's not really amazing because of the fog...

and the good thing is only like 20 minutes away from the center of Seoul

from the city right ? yeah it's great!

you got people here they just sit and look at the view

We did it !( in French) We did it! Man we did it!

So we are at the top now

How do you feel ?

It feels exhilarating it's amazing you know the feeling when you achieve something

that's exactly what I like when I hike right you suffer the whole time but when

you're at the table you just enjoy this view

So I was really smart and I brought us some food

to eat on the top of the mountain!

I have two eggs

And I have Kimbap!

Ohh look at this!

Why you make this noise?

Cause I'm hungry...

this is obviously not enough to have a good lunch after we hike that much so we

are going to climb down, it's not interesting because you're saw the up

There is nothing to see when going down

and now after that we're going to the restaurant right away!

See you there !

we found the best restaurant here

It's very cheap, 6000 on average.

I'm gonna get this

It looks really juicy and

shiny and delicious

It's going to melt in my mouth

when I eat this with some soup and some

rice and some kimchi

you mix this egg in this, because this part is very hot so

it will naturally cook the

you see

that's really good

you just put it in your mouth

Hey man! It's really good! - Right??

I'm not lying! It's really good!

I told you like it's high-quality

food here it's cheap and high-quality

I never tried this by the way

Ok try it, that's really good!

Really right? ~ yeah I'm telling you !

Wow and you are drinking water!

That's amazing like how can you drink water?

like I've never seen a guy drinking

water in my life

you're the only person

Wow

like I have never seen

Don't waste my battery!

We ate so well now!

What can you do after a hiking session ?

You can go to the JJimjilbang! And Jjimjilbang is like a Korean sauna so you can just go

there and relax take a shower you have hot rooms, cold rooms and it's just the best

feeling in the world

so I'm not going to film in the shower (sauna) because you don't

want a secret old man naked right ?

so I'm just going to film after the shower

all right see you there

so I just wear my super pajama here yeah now I'm ready

to go to the Jjimjilbang

Oh my gosh

That's hot and warm!

But that feels good!!

there's even an ice room

so how cold is going to be

let's have a look

it's minus eleven

after I went to a 60 degrees room now is minus eleven

whoa

that's cold

It's not that cold but still!

It's really fun

hey guys so let me teach you something really cool

I guess you watched some dramas maybe Korean dramas

You know they go to this kind of places to some Jjimjilbang and they put the towel above the head

they make this, it's to make some horns and I will show you how to do that!

so first you have to fold it like this

and make sure

to fold it like this

and now it takes all your sweat out

and you look like

stupid right ?

look at this, you have

a ping-pong table!

what the hell ?!

you have some massaging

chairs here, so people getting some massage here

you can watch TV

Or you can just rest

Whaat??

wanna play Tekken ?

you have everything

It's like Disneyland

And here it's like a PC room

and then you have a gym here if you

want to work out

you can read some books

you even have a really nice restaurant

where you can buy some food and some beer

people are eating here

everyone sit down here

after the Jjimjilbang you need to have this

beverage

It's called Sikhae, it's very sweet, made with

rice and some eggs!

It goes together

and I think I'm going to have the rest now

I need to have a nap

this one is not too bad

alright

so I'll see you later!

So Sharoona still has a lot of energy

But I just wanna die and go home and sleep the whole night

But he still has a lot of energy

So we are still going to keep visiting

Doing another activity

We gotta hike tonight, we gotta party tonight!

Party?! What party ? I'm gonna party in my bed!

no no no no

Party! Party!

so this place is called Seoullo

it's been only maybe two years (*1 year)

that it has been created

and it's like an aerial park!

over Seoul Station

you can come here by night also by day

both are really nice

Or you can just come by day

and you stay until the night

but it can be a bit boring actually

because you only have plants around

so I don't know if you want to stay two hours here

so just come here

and enjoy the view and then just go to other places

Allright guys!

Thank you for watching this video

I hope you enjoyed it

today, we spent almost 30 thousand wons

it was a really tough day

Climbing was really nice

then we ate

I went to the Jjimjilbang

I rested a bit

This place is really beautiful so we had to do the conclusion here

I hope you enjoyed

so thank you Sharoon for the day

It's my pleasure

it was awesome today

food , travel, hiking everything was awesome!

yeah so it was really nice, check out his channel

he has a really nice channel, really funny

Yeah pleas please, just check it out !

yeah "Sharoona", I put it here so he's interviewing people in the street

we will make a lot of other videos in the future I guess right yeah so take care

and you soon

Annyeong!!

For more infomation >> #5 One day in Seoul for 30,000 wons feat Sharoon - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Atelier jeux de société [Bibliothèque Saint-Eloi] I PARIS 12ème I - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Atelier jeux de société [Bibliothèque Saint-Eloi] I PARIS 12ème I - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

ÜNLÜ SİHİRBAZ AREF'İ YILAN SOKTU!(Öldü Mü?) - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> ÜNLÜ SİHİRBAZ AREF'İ YILAN SOKTU!(Öldü Mü?) - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

NES Gaming - Super Mario World - Duration: 11:53:27.

For more infomation >> NES Gaming - Super Mario World - Duration: 11:53:27.

-------------------------------------------

'장윤정 ♥'제주도 여행 아들 외동 커플 대경완 - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> '장윤정 ♥'제주도 여행 아들 외동 커플 대경완 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i30 1.6i i-Motion AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i30 1.6i i-Motion AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

ADXXI, Jonn Hart - "HANDS ON ME" - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> ADXXI, Jonn Hart - "HANDS ON ME" - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 3 Zapowiedz 37 odcinka/Tłumaczenie PL - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3 Zapowiedz 37 odcinka/Tłumaczenie PL - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 VVT-I TERRA 7P. - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 VVT-I TERRA 7P. - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Wedding - Duration: 22:23.

For more infomation >> The Wedding - Duration: 22:23.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Jailbreak New Noclip Glitch ]Roblox] - Duration: 3:41.

Hey

For more infomation >> Roblox Jailbreak New Noclip Glitch ]Roblox] - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-I 110pk 3drs. Linea Terra Radio CD/Trekhaak - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-I 110pk 3drs. Linea Terra Radio CD/Trekhaak - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

COURS S2 Overspeed Challenge | Odcinek 6 - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> COURS S2 Overspeed Challenge | Odcinek 6 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0i 68PK 5D Tendance AIRCO RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0i 68PK 5D Tendance AIRCO RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

TOP WINS AND FAILS MOMENTS IN FORTNITE - Duration: 10:04.

TOP WINS AND FAILS MOMENTS IN FORTNITE

For more infomation >> TOP WINS AND FAILS MOMENTS IN FORTNITE - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Kwas hialuronowy- gdzie i po co go stosujemy - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Kwas hialuronowy- gdzie i po co go stosujemy - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

LO BEVI O LO SCARTI? | DRINK BLINDFOLDED CHALLENGE! (eng sub) - Duration: 8:33.

hi guys and welcome back to my channel!

I have my niece Diana with us today

as you guys may have seen

in the last blindfolded challenge video we did

and now I'm super happy because

today we're doing another challenge - but with drinks this time

yes, with drinks this time. and I get to choose!

- I'm the victim this time

- But I had a lot of fun last time

even if Sofie was lucky and didn't get that many bad choices

she ate two good things

and one bad thing and threw out the rest

my lips are still burning from that challenge!

but the catch here is that usually I eat everything

everything but meat

- Yes I had to exclude meat

but Diana only drinks water, she doesn't like anything else!

- as well as fruit juice and milk and that's it! I don't drink anything else!

so this challenge will be difficult

it will be difficult- so we have 6 items

3 good tasting items and 3 bad tasting items

you guys will probably like some of the things I chose, but for Diana they are bad since she doesn't like anything!

so I'll be blindfolded, and I can't smell either!

I have to choose at random if I want to drink the item Sofie chooses or throw it out

I can only throw out 3 things max

I hope that I don't throw out the good items!

are you ready?

ready!

ok let's see what the first item is going to be...

ok this is something I love drinking, especially in the summer

when it's hot out

a nice thing to...

refresh

refreshing

yup, I like this drink

a lot

I don't know, I'm not convinced

i'll throw out the first

nice!

I love Chinò!

but it's a shame because I wanted to see your reaction

it turns into a boring video if you only choose the good things!

that's fine, I'll drink this after

alright, that's fair

I was lucky this time

alright, ready for the next!

give me something good, give me something good

ok, this is the next

thing

This is delicious!

You'd be silly to not try this one

- I don't know! I'll drink it [ Pickle juice ]

You're going to drink it? Ok, I have to put it

in this little cup

can I go get water to drink afterwards?

no, I have water here

sparkling?

yup

But I don't like sparkling water

too bad

you're going to make me drink sparkling water if I need to drink something?

help!

are you ready?

help me guys!

I don't want to die

ok let me put it in the cup

only a sip

- a small sip? - Yes, small

but you can't smell it!

are you ready?

a sip

a sip!

come on, do it!

look

nooo so gross!

i like pickle juice

it was actually good

good

no really, it was good!

you liked something that wasn't water?!

well i didn't love it, but it wasn't that disgusting

at least you tried it!

guys help, i'm scared!

help!

this is something that I don't like

at all

you could like it

but i'm not sure

i'll drink it

are you sure?

yes!

i'll drink it! i'm brave

put it in the cup

i hope it's hot chocolate!

this is milk

lucky you!

no fair!

good

what luck!

ok three things left

ok so far i've drunk two things

and i've thrown out one

so I only have to drink one more thing

we have a new guest

she doesn't want to be in the video

she's been crying outside wanting to come in

and now she's not talking

anyways, this is Eva, Diana's sister

ok so we have one more thing

help!

we have one more thing to drink

well you can also decide to throw it out

- No i've decided to drink it

So, do you want to drink it or throw it out?

drink!

ok, i'll put it in the cup

guys I'm terrified

What are you doing?

You can't see!

ok, you decided to drink it

put it in my hand...help!

you didn't taste anything!

you have to use your tongue to get it

what is this?!

i don't know!

[ Thousand Island dressing...that I think went bad because it tasted awful]

Ew! Gross!

It was your call!

Do you want to see the other 2 things?

- Can I look now?

Yes, you can

Chocolate milk

You don't like chocolate milk?

and then

there was this banana yogurt drink

you don't like that?

i need to eat something

ok so I must say

that you ate... Eva, sit down

- But I want potato chips

so you drank two 'gross' things

but you did like one of them!

you liked the pickle juice!

yea

and then the dressing

I tried it with my finger

it was so gross

so the two leftovers

yogurt drink which I think it delicious -Do you like banana yogurt?

and chocolate milk

I was unlucky!

yup- I was luckier!

- Diana if you give me the chocolate milk....

Not before lunch

ok thanks guys for stopping by

and thanks to my niece Diana for being here today on my channel!

don't forget to put a...

thumbs up... that's how you say it?

give this video a thumbs up!

and subscribe!

even she says to do it!

well it was fun!

and if you'd like to see more challenge videos,

let me know in the comments

tell us in the comments and don't forget to like the video!

thanks guys and until next time!

bye!

For more infomation >> LO BEVI O LO SCARTI? | DRINK BLINDFOLDED CHALLENGE! (eng sub) - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dobrovolně se připravili o Ornelliny rajcovní fotky: Proč s ní lidé rázně skoncovali? - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Dobrovolně se připravili o Ornelliny rajcovní fotky: Proč s ní lidé rázně skoncovali? - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Аниме приколы | Anime COUB | Аниме приколы под музыку #66 - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Аниме приколы | Anime COUB | Аниме приколы под музыку #66 - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

cardPresso XS – Impressão de cartões de identificação para o seu negócio simplificada! - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> cardPresso XS – Impressão de cartões de identificação para o seu negócio simplificada! - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

【SPICY】 7-11's Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto North Pole Spicy Noodles! FIGHTING 10 CUPS! 5.3Kg 5700kcal[CC] - Duration: 8:57.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! a 7-11 haul featuring their limited edition summer only "arctic" ramen

These ramen made by 'nakamoto' are always Known to be extra spicy but

It sounds as if these Arctic ramen are especially spicy

can't wait to see just how spicy these are Will I be able to eat them all?... I dunnno

Let's open one of these up X-tra spicy oil

A little while ago I tried out a frozen dinner ramen

It was super spicy yet still delicious

K, so this is what it looks like inside

It's got a bunch of spicy looking soup inside

It smells very spicy as well I think I'll go make 10 packets of these

tadaa it's all done don't it look super spicy as is ?

I used 4.1 L of water to make these its quite a lot

And to this..... tadaa it's time to add this super spicy oil

so red

Let's take a taste of the oil

omg its spicy AF

a viewer once told me that coffee will help with spicy foods

I'm going to try it out now My mouth is burning as I'm talking

did it work? I can't really tell at the moment

its really super spicy lets just start eating itadakimasu

This is probably going to be super spicy That oil added with super spicy on its own

I've got to mix it up so that The oil is dispersed evenly

This is what it looks like it's a rather straight noodle

its super spicy but....

nope... yup its spicy

It's way yummier than just the oil I tasted earlier the noodles are yummy

They made this with a miso based soup It's spicy yet still yummy

I can't tell what is what anymore

did the coffee help at all? well.... I think it kind of works

its spicy.... so spicy.. but its fun eating spicy foods while complaining

Sweat is pouring out of me right away

The coffee is very hot as well

I only ate a little bit of this And my tummy is already feeling a bit weird

My mouth is burning I've gotta calm down the heat or else

This Tea doesn't help out with the spiciness but When I eat something like this I really crave some cold tea

ahhhhhhh its spicy AF My throat hurts now

well..... I think I've gone through one portion already Usually it's about this time where I start adding

Different toppings to this to mellow out the spice But today I feel like powering though all 10 portions

It's very spicy yet very yummy as well

The spicy flavor is very addicting It makes you want to add spice to almost everything

so much sweat!!!

The noodles are very toothsome and very yummy

miso and spice go well together It's pretty yummy

its crazy spicy I know I said just a moment ago that I wanted

To power through the whole bowl without adding anything

I'm going to nope out on that.... its too spicy

I really want to add some cheese to this now The cheese does double duty by tempering the spice

And adding loads of yummy flavor Let's add a bunch of this parmesan cheese to it

My mouth is legit on fire but I think I manage to go through 2 portions of this

It's still spicy but it's very cheesy flavored And I think it's tamed the spice a bit

The cheese makes it taste even yummier

This is kind of turning out to be a cheese ramen

It would be game over if you got some of the soup in your eye

Y'all kids be good and don't ever get any of this in your eyes

With all the extra cheese it really Has tamed the spicy heat

its super delish

It's a good amount of spicy heat now its very yummy and spicy but..... still is rather spicy

The sweat is just non-stop

my tummy.... its getting dangerously upset right now

It's so spicy AF

omg just look at the color of the soup

This is most def. Spicier than the 'nakamoto' product I had last time

It is definitely very spicy but very addictive as well

so spicy

If this soup ever went down the wrong tube It might just kill you

With the added cheese it does tame the spice And it also adds this yummy cheesy flavor as well

I totes love it with the added cheese

It's so spicy and addictive

With all the sweat that is coming out of me and the AC hitting me off to the side

I'm getting very chilly right now ohhhh... so that's why its called 'arctic'

At first it was so spicy that I couldn't taste it at all

But as you get used to it you can Start to taste the umami of the soup

its so yummy the miso is spicy though

The Soup really sticks to these noodles And they're so yummy

I think the soup sticks to it more because of all the cheese in it

Am I getting used to all the spiciness? Now that I'm getting to the bottom of this it's not that spicy

Or is it because the oil floated to the top and and made the first half of the noodles super spicy

it would be yummy with crunchy sprouts in here

All of a sudden I have a craving for A Milky coffee

Mostly only soup remains Look at the crazy color it has

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

these arctic ramen made by 'nakamoto' were very spicy Yet really yummy as well

It was so very spicy that Eating them all as is was a bit much

With the added cheese it really suited my tastebuds For those who aren't that good with spicy foods

I totally recommend adding cheese But you really should try it without any toppings first

However people with weak tummies Should probably stay away from this

So many spicy foods come out during the summer time

lets all get through the summer heat by eating all sorts of spicy things

It was so yummy want you all please give it a try as well And as always thanks for watching if there's anything

You want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment Section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【SPICY】 7-11's Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto North Pole Spicy Noodles! FIGHTING 10 CUPS! 5.3Kg 5700kcal[CC] - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cambiar de color en crochet SIN que se note - Cambio de color invisible - Duration: 7:39.

Hi, dear crocheters!

How are you? My name is Fernando

welcome back to GanchiGurumi.

There's already a vid in the channel,

a VERY old one,

but if you didn't see it

and due to you'll need to use this tip in next free CAL,

I'm showing you today a small trick

to change color when crocheting in spiral.

Invisible color change with no step!

So let's begin!

If you want to crochet this cutie

go to my Etsy shop and get the pattern!

Ok, this was all!

As you've seen, it's not an infallible trick:

no perfect circles are made

since for that it's required to close every round.

But the step is really hidden!

And if you crochet it so tight,

your color change won't be visible at all!

Don't forget to practice a lot

and you'll make it amazingly!

If you have any question, tell me in comments

and I'll do my best to help you.

As always, I'd thank you if you Like this video

and share it in your social media.

Don't forget to follow me in mine

to see all my pics and projects.

Subscribe to my channel and set notifications on

in the little bell below.

Thanks for watching and

see you in the next vid!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar de color en crochet SIN que se note - Cambio de color invisible - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Flu encaminha venda de Douglas e contratações de Brian Cabezas e Junior Dutra - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Flu encaminha venda de Douglas e contratações de Brian Cabezas e Junior Dutra - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

COURS S2 Overspeed Challenge | Odcinek 6 - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> COURS S2 Overspeed Challenge | Odcinek 6 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Lidocaína – Descubra aqui a forma de usar ele corretamente e também para que ele serve. - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> Lidocaína – Descubra aqui a forma de usar ele corretamente e também para que ele serve. - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Johny Yes Papa in romana si engleza - Cantece pentru copii - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Johny Johny Yes Papa in romana si engleza - Cantece pentru copii - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Sulfato de Neomicina – Para que ele serve, contraindicações, bula, posologia, feitos colaterais, - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> Sulfato de Neomicina – Para que ele serve, contraindicações, bula, posologia, feitos colaterais, - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Nowe fakty ws. afery z nagrodami. Jest gorzej niż myśleliśmy! - Duration: 2:40.

Ciąg dalszy nagłośnionej przez Fakt afery z nagrodami dla rządu. - Te nagrody nam się należały! - wołała zdenerwowana Beata Szydło, gdy wyszło na jaw, że jej rząd wypłacił sobie gigantyczne nagrody z budżetu państwa

Teraz okazuje się, że profity były jeszcze większe niż myśleliśmy! To już szczyt wszystkiego! W ubiegłym roku w KPRM na nagrody przeznaczono milion złotych

Ostatecznie wydano 918 tys., podobną kwotę, jak w 201 r. Problem w tym, że wówczas tylko jedna trzecia poszła na nagrody w KPRM, a reszta – dla osób zajmujących kierownicze stanowiska w ministerstwach, urzędach centralnych i wojewódzkich

Tymczasem w 2017 r. całą pulę zgarnęło 17 osób z KPRM. wynika z ustaleń Najwyższej Izby Kontroli, o których informuje "Rzeczpospolita"

Jak co roku weszła ona do KPRM, ministerstw i najważniejszych urzędów, by zbadać wykonanie budżetu. Tym razem szczegółowo zbadała też sprawę nagród

Powodem były głośne ustalenia posła PO Krzysztofa Brejzy. W lutym, bazując na odpowiedziach na swoje interpelacje, poinformował, że w 2017 r

ministrowie w rządzie PiS dostali nagrody od 5 tys. do 82 tys. zł. Z danych, które Brejzie wysłała KPRM, wynikało, że nagrody otrzymało tam 12 ministrów o łącznej wysokości 592 tys

zł. To m.in. Anna Maria Anders, Maciej Wąsik i Rafał Bochenek. Dochodzi do tego 5 tys. zł nagrody dla ówczesnej premier Beaty Szydło

Z ustaleń NIK wynika, że beneficjentów nagród w KPRM było więcej, a łączna kwota wyższa. Kto jeszcze otrzymał nagrody? "Rzeczpospolita" zapytała o to Centrum Informacyjne Rządu, ale nie dostała odpowiedzi

Pytań, na które nie odpowiedziało CIR, jest więcej. Skoro z budżetu KPRM zapłacono tylko wąskiej elicie polityków związanych z PiS, z jakich środków sfinansowano nagrody dla pozostałych ministrów? Tego można domyślić się z odpowiedzi na interpelacje posła Brejzy

Przykładowo z Ministerstwa Rozwoju dostał kopie decyzji o wypłaceniu nagród ówczesnemu wicepremierowi Mateuszowi Morawieckiemu i wiceszefom tego resortu

Na decyzjach podpisanych przez ówczesną szefową KPRM Beatę Kempę widniały adnotacje "nagrody mają być wypłacone ze środków własnych ministerstwa"

For more infomation >> ✅ Nowe fakty ws. afery z nagrodami. Jest gorzej niż myśleliśmy! - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Após dizer que relações com a Rússia nunca foram piores, Trump afirma que encontro com Putin foi um - Duration: 7:33.

Presidentes Donald Trump e Vladimir Putin almoçam juntos durante encontro em Helsique, na Finlândia, nesta segunda-feira (16) (Foto: Kevin Lamarque/ Reuters) Os presidentes dos Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, e da Rússia, Vladimir Putin, estão reunidos em Helsinque, na Finlândia, nesta segunda-feira (16)

Uma conversa dos dois líderes, que durou mais de uma hora e meia, teve como testemunhas apenas seus intérpretes

"Foi um começo muito bom", afirmou Trump, depois do encontro privado. Antes da reunião, Trump tinha tuítado mensagem dizendo que as relações entre os dois países "nunca foram piores"

Seguindo a programação prevista, os presidentes participam de um almoço de trabalho, acompanhados por um grupo, no Salão de Espelhos do Palácio Presidencial, e depois concederão uma entrevista coletiva

Acompanhe a cobertura em tempo real. Antes do início da conversa privada, que começou com mais de 40 minutos de atraso no Salão Gótico, Putin afirmou diante dos jornalistas que é hora de falar sobre as relações entre Rússia e Estados Unidos, além de questões internacionais

Entre os assuntos que serão abordados na reunião, Trump destacou a China e o combate às armas nucleares

Presidentes Donald Trump e Vladimir Putin se cumprimentam no início de encontro em Helsinque, na Finlândia, nesta segunda-feira (16) (Foto: Kevin Lamarque/ Reuters) 'Relações nunca foram piores' Trump disse esperar conseguir estabelecer uma "relação extraordinária" com o mandatário russo

Para Trump, entender-se bem com a Rússia é "uma boa coisa". Mais cedo, Trump tinha tuitado uma mensagem em que dizia que os laços com a Rússia "nunca foram piores" e culpou "anos de tolices e estupidez" dos EUA pela má relação

O ministério das relações exteriores russo retuitou a mensagem de Trump com o comentário: "Nós concordamos"

We agree href="https://t.co/7l087Qwmj3" url="https://t.co/7l087Qwmj3">https://t

co/7l087Qwmj3 >   — July 16, 2018 Presidentes dos Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, e da Rússia, Vladimir Putin, encontram-se em Helsinque, na Finlândia, nesta segunda (16) (Foto: Kevin Lamarque/ Reuters) Enquanto Trump conversa com Putin, o secretário de Estado dos EUA, Mike Pompeo, participou de uma reunião paralela com o ministro de Relações Exteriores da Rússia, Sergei Lavrov

Putin e Trump darão uma entrevista coletiva, mas não devem divulgar um documento conjunto, como adiantou um porta-voz do Kremlin na última sexta-feira

Trump e Putin se encontram nesta segunda (16) na Finlândia Pauta de discussões Além das sempre conturbadas relações entre EUA e Rússia, outros assuntos devem tornar a pauta de discussões ainda mais delicada: os países combatem em lados opostos na Síria, a questão da anexação da Crimeia pela Rússia e a crise diplomática provocada pelo envenenamento de um ex-espião russo no Reino Unido este ano

Trump já afirmou que voltará a questionar Putin sobre a questão das eleições presidenciais americanas em 2016, embora admita que o russo jamais confessaria um possível envolvimento, se fosse o caso

Segundo o Kremlin, o desarmamento nuclear global deve ser o tema-chave da reunião

Comparativo EUA e Rússia (Foto: Roberta Jaworski/G1) O presidente russo só chegou a Helsinque nesta manhã, pois no domingo (15) ainda celebrava a final da Copa do Mundo em seu país

Antes do encontro com Putin, Trump se encontrou com o presidente finlandês, Sauli Niinistö

O presidente americano voltou a falar da reunião da Otan, da qual participou em Bruxelas, na semana passada

"A Otan nunca foi tão forte, a Otan nunca esteve tão unida. Foi um pouco complicado no início, mas finalmente surgiu o amor", declarou Trump

The bilateral discussions between President of the United States Donald Trump and President of Russia Vladimir Putin took place in the Presidential Palace's Gothic Hall

href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter

com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@realDonaldTrump > href="https://twitter

com/KremlinRussia_E?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KremlinRussia_E > href="https://twitter

com/hashtag/HELSINKI2018?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" url="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HELSINKI2018?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HELSINKI2018 > href="https://t

co/wzkNqDMf6Z" url="https://t.co/wzkNqDMf6Z">pic.twitter.com/wzkNqDMf6Z >   — July 16, 2018 Putin deve ter um encontro privado com o presidente finlandês mais tarde, após a conclusão do encontro com Trump

Presidente Donald Trump, primeira-dama, Melania, presidente finlandês, Sauli Niinisto, e sua mulher Jenni Haukio, se encontraram em Helsinque, nesta segunda-feira (16) (Foto: Lehtikuva/Martti Kainulainen/ Reuters ) A capital finlandesa teve um protesto nesta segunda de um grupo em defesa dos direitos reprodutivos das mulheres

Mulheres com falsa barriga de grávida se concentraram na praça do Senado. Manifestantes com máscaras representando o presidente americano, Donald Trump, fazem protesto em defesa dos direitos reprodutivos das mulheres em Helsinque

Nesta segunda, Trump se encontra com o presidente russo, Vladimir Putin, na cidade (Foto: Ints Kalnins/ Reuters)

For more infomation >> Após dizer que relações com a Rússia nunca foram piores, Trump afirma que encontro com Putin foi um - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cách làm chiếc xe đạp địa hình trong Game Scooby Doo đua xe đạp - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Cách làm chiếc xe đạp địa hình trong Game Scooby Doo đua xe đạp - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cospedal y los elogios de ZP propinan a Soraya un doble revés en la recta final - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Cospedal y los elogios de ZP propinan a Soraya un doble revés en la recta final - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

cardPresso XM – Para uma impressão de cartões de identificação eficiente! - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> cardPresso XM – Para uma impressão de cartões de identificação eficiente! - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

450259 - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> 450259 - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hidroxizina – Para que ele serve, contraindicações, bula, posologia, feitos colaterais, - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> Hidroxizina – Para que ele serve, contraindicações, bula, posologia, feitos colaterais, - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

Hi guys! This is Luca from MosaLingua.

Today I'd like to show you how

to use the "bullet journal technique" to be more organized, motivated and achieve

better results when you learn a language.

Before we get into today's topic, do me a favor

and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Turn on the notifications as well

because like that you will not miss any of our videos. We have so much great

content about language learning!

So let's start from the basics: what is a bullet journal?

A bullet journal is a fully-customizable notebook which you can use

to plan, track, and organize your goals. It's a very powerful system to become

more productive. Of course if I'm talking about that it's because I use a bullet journal.

So let me show you some examples from my personal bullet journal.

Here you have my general goals for this year, my travel destinations, the books I want to

read and so on... You can pretty much use a bullet journal for any kind of activity.

In particular I found it very useful to plan and achieve my language goals.

Let's see some examples here. To make it nicer and more visual, here I put the flags of

the languages I already speak. Then my language goals for this year. I'm

improving my German so I want to achieve a strong b1 level, then during the last

quarter of the year I'd like to start a new language which will probably be

Japanese. Then I have my weekly goals and my weekly program.

In my weekly goals I put some measurable achievement

I want to obtain. As I want to learn 200 new

words or phrases per month, I have a minimum goal of 50 per week which is 10

per day if exclude the weekend which I used to review. Then I have three

dialogues / podcasts in German, one conversation

and so on. The weekly program here is very useful to plan my daily activities.

You can see that I have a fixed plan (vocab learning and listening) +

different activities I alternate every day. So on Monday for example I have some

reading and on Friday I usually speak with a tutor. The beauty of this

technique is that you can personalize it as you wish. So this is just an example

you can use for inspiration. After the weekly program we have another

important part which is the "language learning tracker". It's basically a

calendar where you track when you study or not: you can see that in June I was

quite regular and apart from two days, I studied every single day. Now some final

words to motivate you to try this technique.

To get started you just need a

notebook or even a sheet of paper. You can personalize this technique any way

you want and if you click on the link below you get a free template to print

to start bullet journaling right now. Preparing this video took me a lot of

time so if you want help us offer you more free content, like the video and

subscribe to our Channel. And don't forget to turn on the notifications to

not miss any of our video. Cheers!

For more infomation >> How to Use a Bullet Journal to Learn a Language? (+ Free BUJO Template) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Órgão de auxílio a advogados reclama R$ 15 milhões retidos pela OAB-RJ - Duration: 4:37.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose

dtd">  O Conselho Federal da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (OAB) recebeu, no início de junho, uma queixa contra a seccional do Rio de Janeiro (OAB-RJ) por falta de repasses financeiros ao órgão de auxílio a advogados do estado

Em ofício, o presidente da Caixa de Assistência dos Advogados do Rio de Janeiro (Caarj), Marcello Oliveira, reclama que a OAB-RJ não transferiu R$ 15 milhões à instituição nos últimos dois anos

A destinação dos recursos, oriundos de doações dos profissionais, é determinada em estatuto

 De acordo com o documento ao qual o Metrópoles teve acesso, Oliveira afirma que a OAB-RJ deixou de transferir R$ 4,5 milhões à Caarj em 2017

Outros R$ 10,5 milhões, previstos para 2018, também foram retidos, segundo o ofício

No ano passado, a OAB-RJ teria repassado apenas R$ 6 milhões dos R$ 10,5 milhões antevistos para 2017

Mais sobre o assunto Em manifesto, 100 criminalistas apoiam colega na disputa pela OAB-DF Processos contra juízes travam na esfera criminal  No documento, o presidente da entidade de assistência cita um termo de compromisso com o presidente da OAB-RJ, Felipe Santa Cruz

O acordo foi feito após a seccional fluminense não transferir, integralmente, os recursos relativos a 2015 e 2016

Segundo a Caarj, o que mais preocupa o órgão no momento são dívidas com o antigo plano de saúde contratado

 Procurado pela reportagem, Marcello Oliveira acusa a gestão de Santa Cruz de não se dispor a atender a demanda determinada em estatuto da entidade

"Tem sido uma constante desse triênio. Decidimos ir ao Conselho porque queremos uma ajuda para resolver essa questão

Falta sensibilidade". 1/2Ofício enviado ao Conselho Federal da OABReprodução 2/2Ofício enviado ao Conselho Federal da OABReprodução  A Caarj é uma entidade de assistência social voltada aos advogados, estagiários e respectivos dependentes regularmente inscritos na OAB-RJ

Os recursos enviados ao órgão são relativos a 20% das anuidades pagas pelos advogados do Rio de Janeiro

Entre os benefícios previstos para membros da Caarj, estão desde auxílio-funeral a auxílio-cesta básica

 Procurada, a OAB-RJ disse desconhecer as queixas da Caarj. O Conselho Federal da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil não respondeu até a publicação desta reportagem

  VER COMENTÁRIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment