Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 17 2018

 El PPdeG ya tiene las manos libres para desequilibrar la balanza de precisión que ha intentado mantener al menos públicamente en las últimas semanas con todos los candidatos a presidir el partido

Alberto Núñez Feijoo, que ha recibido a todos los aspirantes de la primera vuelta, ha vuelto a hacer los propio con los dos que han pasado el corte y que, salvo integración de última hora, se enfrentarán en el congreso de Madrid el próximo viernes y sábado

Ayer visitó Galicia Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, que escogió Pontevedra para mantener un encuentro con dirigentes y compromisarios gallegos, convocados por el partido

 Feijoo puso como condición para desvelar sus cartas que ambos contendientes hubiesen expuesto sus propuestas, y ya lo han hecho

Ayer, ante la exvicepresidenta, reivindicó la libertad de los 327 delegados de la comunidad a votar en conciencia, pero tampoco descartó que hacia el final de la semana pueda existir una convocatoria en clave gallega en la que la dirección trate de orientar el voto, de forma que los compromisarios de Galicia «compartan o mesmo criterio»

Esta última frase es del portavoz del PPdeG en el Parlamento, quien consideró «normal» que pueda existir un posicionamiento más o menos homogéneo atendiendo a los intereses de Galicia y a las personas que puedan sumarse directamente al proyecto de ambos candidatos: «Dicir que o PPdeG é unánime non é descubrir o Mediterráneo», afirmó Pedro Puy restándole importancia al hecho de que la dirección oriente el voto, aunque aseguró que hablaba «por intuición» y como un «delegado máis»

 Esa sensibilidad común apuntaría a un apoyo de Galicia para Pablo Casado, aunque el PPdeG es consciente de que existirán delegados que optarán por Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, que ayer fue menos intensa en sus alabanzas hacia Feijoo que su contrincante, pero que puso a la organización gallega como ejemplo de «integración y unidad»

Las cuentas de la vieja La candidata, conocedora ya del apoyo explícito de Cospedal a Casado, advirtió que «las cuentas de la vieja no funcionan», y recordó la libertad que tendrán los delegados al depositar su voto

De momento, cuenta con el respaldo mayoritario de la primera vuelta, y eso le da «ilusión, ganas y fortaleza democrática», enumeró

Al igual que su rival la pasada semana, no escatimó en citas a los «maestros» gallegos como Fraga y Albor, y se comprometió a seguir la tradición de Mariano Rajoy de arrancar el curso político en Galicia, «cada año en una provincia»

 Sáenz de Santamaría estuvo por la tarde en Santiago acompañada por dirigentes populares -ya sin Feijoo- y antes de iniciar su paseo mostró su respeto por la decisión de la comisión organizadora del congreso de no investigar la autoría del vídeo difundido días atrás

Deseó, eso sí, que no tuviese secuelas.

For more infomation >> ✅ Santamaría pone como ejemplo de integración al PPdeG, que de momento esconde sus cartas - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Full Rep. Tom Reed: President Trump/Putin Meeting Beginning Of A 'Dialogue' | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Full Rep. Tom Reed: President Trump/Putin Meeting Beginning Of A 'Dialogue' | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

US Attorney says program decreased crime in Shreveport - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> US Attorney says program decreased crime in Shreveport - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Jugando y webeando con chachigol y ninja! - Duration: 18:51.

hello guys we are in a new fortnite video

i was going to play with a friend but not this one, in fact we are going to teleport

in 3 in 2 in 1

teleport now

hey teletrasporter me man

see i told you magic

For more infomation >> Jugando y webeando con chachigol y ninja! - Duration: 18:51.

-------------------------------------------

5 Popular Food Combinations That Can Ruin Your Health - Duration: 3:32.

No one is iron.

Leave the diet and eat a besteirinha here and there is something that always ends up happening,

as much as we take care of the diet.

Moderation is the key to success in any type of diet, but the choice of food

is also of great importance.

Some combinations of foods for example, are choices that can end up hurting you

more than you can imagine.

Know some of these combinations now which can make you feel worse after eating them:

Milk and Bananas Vitamins with milk and bananas are quite

popular, but this pair is not so good so for your digestion.

Fruit filled with sugar, such as bananas, slow down our digestion.

Likewise, milk needs more space and time to be digested.

Therefore, prefer to consume this type of fruit without mixing with other difficult foods

digestion.

Meat and Potatoes Who would have thought that such a common combination

such as meat and potatoes could be harmful somehow?

The problem is that each of these foods needs a different type of gastric juice,

and when we eat them together, problems like indigestion or reflux may arise.

If this is your case, you'd prefer to combine it with the meat with a green salad or sautéed vegetables.

Ground beef with noodles Just like bananas, pasta is also

converted to plain sugar when digested.

These sugars provide the energy we need in our day-to-day life, however, combined with

for example, things may not be so good.

The problem is that the protein, present in meat, together with sugar, generate a

dangerous reaction.

In the long run, this can contribute to the emergence of diseases such as diabetes.

Cucumber and Tomato It is not uncommon to see these two together in a

salad.

The combination of tomato and cucumber the appearance of inflammations in the digestive tract,

causing indigestion.

But maybe it's best to leave them apart.

Pineapple and Yogurt Pineapples have an enzyme called bromelain,

which among its many benefits, reduces inflammations in the body.

In contrast, the milk present in the yogurt and derivatives thereof, tend to do justly

the opposite, promoting inflammatory processes in the digestive system.

In other words, the combination of these two foods can bring discomfort

undesirable.

If you like to eat yogurt with fruit, prefer to add those that are not so

acidic or

the pineapple.

For more infomation >> 5 Popular Food Combinations That Can Ruin Your Health - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - Zombies trailer de historia Subtitulado - Español - PS4, Xbox one/ PC - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - Zombies trailer de historia Subtitulado - Español - PS4, Xbox one/ PC - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

VEGETARIAN RAMEN- SO GOOD!! - Duration: 10:01.

oops forgot to turn that music down

thats pretty loud right?

boop ba doo doo doo boop ba doo doo doo

420 bLaZe It

and it goes downhill from here

uhh

bad idea youll see

no

psizzle

then clean it?

so youll clean a knife but not the mincer....

youre making things harder on yourself

THE FIRST STEP??

IT WAS LITERALLY PUT SOME OIL IN A PAN

the bird couldve made this recipe better than u

we know

ew

wait for iiiiiitttt

there it is

omygodomygodomygidfidso;f

ew

u suck

i eventually got it out with a spatula if you were wondering the fate of the soy sauce top

smell it?

thats what SHEEE SAIDDDD

oih mi guoid

we been knew

plop

laffing at the plop noise like a true 12 year old

confidence is key folks

KEY

or dont ew who likes those

u know like their like rubbery and taste like a fart

how long are u gonna go on about cooking an egg

blublublubdbufluh

thats what u shouldve said from the start

hideous voice

...

QUIRKY

U KNOW WHAT they say

sorry i didnt mean to yell i didnt realize caps lock was still on

dont quit your day job

BAHA

WHO likes this>>??

i hate creamed corn

well hate is a strong word but i really really really dont like it

in the trash can

dont tell anyone

but it was completely sealed and i rinsed it for good measure

u just said menu instead of recipe

she likes corn

wrong

confidently

the water is about to boil over watch

the small one not the big one that would be horrible

here it goes

CAT like reflexes

CHEFS AND COOKS OUT THERE

I AM KIDDING

I DONT REALLY BELIEVE THIS I THINK

CHARRING IS DIF THAN FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR FOOD IN THE OVEN

:(

bitc pls

rule follower

absolutely not

"cooking with some dum bit"

this is true

annoying

yor small pot

ive never boiled spinach before have u?

actually probs just rough chop them

true

did a spin

beeeeeeeeEEEEp

tea

what im wondering is...why would u film this if u didnt need to eat it

HA ew

get ready for a lot of talking but please stay and listen

its not really that important i just want my watching time to go up

im kdding i really do want u to hear it

legend

sure

hes not a food critic or anything

so it doesnt really prove anything

how....sweet?

fancy words

really convincing

now no one will do that

a LEADER

bye bebes

For more infomation >> VEGETARIAN RAMEN- SO GOOD!! - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Get Slimer! Ghostbusters kids parody DIY home made Canada - Duration: 6:14.

Hey you

No no please I just took a shower

Hey guys, so we're at this car show and guess what we found our car

Your car, cause my car is over there, lets go and catch some ghosts

Dude , what are we gonna do, we just broke that building over there

I know we'll pay him later, the only thing that is important right now is that we find that ghost. You go that way and I will go this way ok?

sure

That's so gross he has to be close

Hey you

No no no no, I just took a shower please no!

Salvador did you find anything? Hello? C'mon

What are you doing resting? We are supposed to catch a ghost!!!!!

Who do you think did this to me! I got slimed

Well, at least you got some money.

Maria look over there there is a ghost!

There is a ghost!

Stop, one at a time!

There was a green ghost over there help us please, and he grabbed me!

Ok ok, we got this!

Yeah

Hey that's the guy who slimed me!

Well lets shoot him!

Dude wait wait, we're destroying the park!

Yeah but we need to shoot him!

You got it you got it, keep going!

Salvador get the trap now!

We got him, yes

You think they got the ghost? I don't know where they are

They are here!!!!!!!!!

You saved us!!!

STOP You save me! (going crazy)

This is RageOn we don't do cringy stuff

Wow that was a lot of fun wasn't it?

Yes! Guys we are RageON we are a family channel!

We like to do skits , tutorials,

Experiments, recipes!

Yes we like to do our own home made movies so if you are new to our channel

Consider subscribing ! we know you will like it!

Oh and if you liked our video or if you want to know how we made all the effects ,

You can comment down below to like ask like a behind-the-scenes video

so

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook. We like to post behind the scenes takes

and tricks we know you will love too!

oh also We have Twitter

we do?

And check these other awesome videos! OK we have to go now, byeeeeee

For more infomation >> Get Slimer! Ghostbusters kids parody DIY home made Canada - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

投资7.5亿,上映3天突然撤档!《阿修罗》错在哪儿了 - Duration: 22:26.

For more infomation >> 投资7.5亿,上映3天突然撤档!《阿修罗》错在哪儿了 - Duration: 22:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dieta do Mamão Emagreça e Limpe o Intestino em Apenas 5 dias! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Dieta do Mamão Emagreça e Limpe o Intestino em Apenas 5 dias! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Gold Digger changes her mind quickly after she sees car 😂🙈 - Duration: 1:01.

[gold digger prank...]

thank you you have this watch right yes

this is my car yeah that's why that's my buddy with

that works for me he's nice you reference well you have a good day out

of town yeah who's that who's on in town my husband oh oh he's not but I don't

know he would like it if we hung out though right no you know I get jealous

he's older and he goes out of town a lot oh he does yeah

For more infomation >> Gold Digger changes her mind quickly after she sees car 😂🙈 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: Five most likely signings – Alderweireld and shock Arsenal star - Duration: 1:39.

 Manchester United have secured three signings already this summer, with Diogo Dalot, Fred and Lee Grant all moving to Old Trafford

 While Dalot is one for the future and Grant has been signed as goalkeeping cover, the £52million acquisition of Fred is a statement of intent from Jose Mourinho

 The Manchester United manager is far from finished this transfer window either, with Tottenham centre-back Toby Alderweireld top of his wishlist

 Lazio ace Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is also heavily linked while Football Whispers have identified an Arsenal midfielder as one of the five most likely new arrivals

 Take a look through the gallery above to see Manchester United's five most likely summer signings – according to Football Whispers (1 – unlikely, 5 – very likely)

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: Five most likely signings – Alderweireld and shock Arsenal star - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Chế tạo con quái vật biết đi bằng hai chân cực kỳ chất - Duration: 12:27.

For more infomation >> Chế tạo con quái vật biết đi bằng hai chân cực kỳ chất - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lịch sử nước Nga - [Phụ đề Việt] | History of Russia - Duration: 47:00.

For more infomation >> Lịch sử nước Nga - [Phụ đề Việt] | History of Russia - Duration: 47:00.

-------------------------------------------

Semi flips over on I-680 in Youngstown - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Semi flips over on I-680 in Youngstown - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

DOLLAR STORE SHOPPING SPREE 💲 NO BUDGET DOLLAR STORE CHALLENGE 💲 | Mar - Duration: 14:49.

For more infomation >> DOLLAR STORE SHOPPING SPREE 💲 NO BUDGET DOLLAR STORE CHALLENGE 💲 | Mar - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Quality VS Familiarity - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Quality VS Familiarity - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

NEW YORK CITY VLOG! Time Square, World Trade Center & Highlights - Duration: 31:16.

oh my god this is totally happening I can alright now I ended up choosing the

Teddy Blake bag to take me to the airport just because I decided to bring

so many things inside of it I'm wearing a black cami and I have my jeans on I

decided to just go all black I feel like it's just classic and then I have my New

York sweater you guys I'm just right now like currently in this very moment as

I'm filming this I am trying to take deep breaths

going somewhere by myself I'm going to be that Airport by myself everything's

gonna be great so we are gonna be on the way to the air for my mom is gonna take

me by the way I'm loving my yellow nail color so I'm gonna take you guys with me

and let's go to New York

that's such a long time before my flight so I'm just kind of like walking around

right now I think I have like two hours to wait I kind of want water and I kind

of want something to eat but I'm not sure what I'm gonna get at the moment

wait until they run into a Starbucks then I'll start to get excited oh my god

speaking of the devil

okay guys I'm going to meet up with them I think I see them I think oh my god I

am like shaking

okay guys so today is what's today because I lost a birthday okay Thursday

I am so exhausted I did not get any sleep last night

I think it's just this whole experience I'm just I don't know what it is I'm

just overwhelmed and today I thought was tired I decided to adjust my passcode on

my phone and now I'm locked out of my phone and my friend is laughing at me

right now so I'm like freaking out so we're trying to figure out what to do

but that's how my day is going at the moment we're gonna try to go to Alta I

definitely want to make it to Alta today and by the way my friend came to the

rescue she has a second phone and I was like oh

my god thank god so I'm still able to use Instagram get revolution okay so now

we can find the other colors right well right now I have f10 and f8 I think I'm

gonna buy more of the other one that's way too late cuz I have F 8 and 10 so I

don't think okay actually the last time I have logged I was talking to you guys

about my phone let me update you on the phone so my phone is working which is

great I'm just I feel a lot better about it because I'm able to go an IG which is

what I needed I'm able to you know message my mom my sister if I need to so

I said you know what I'm good with that and then once I get back home I'll have

to kind of get that back up and running but I didn't explain to you guys that my

friend actually lives in Connecticut so that's why some of you guys were saying

you know why are you only spending two days in New York so we spent yesterday

around her area and today right now we just picked up some Starbucks and we're

gonna eat it on the train because we are heading to New York City I am so excited

we're both super super excited so we are headed there right now and I will be

showing you when we're at Downtown so excited we're on the train you guys

we are on the way there they'll think it's about the equestrian

who cares what matters so we're going to get there

we made it you guys we're off are those assassins line

okay it's okay as long as it leaves

this was my first time by the way on a New York to read

and now I have to carry at my forty pound luggage up the stairs we had to

stop and ask plays with huge I already feel so amazing oh my god I'm so excited

this whole place looks beautiful in here we're gonna go to the last right

but she said straight when you get up here Amiga I kids do you have yeah right

now my soul has a week yet oh my god

this looks familiar oh thank you thank you you guys we made it okay so now we

have to plan our hotel right all right

Oh because I did all those buildings

that is our hotel right there we're just trying to cross this crazy traffic we're

so excited we didn't even know what level depressed we're like we're stuck

in you were like oh my god this hotel boji my friends like what level do we

day does whatever looks like we're staying at the Gregory I'll show you

guys the bathroom I'm not gonna lie I like nice hotels I'm a little bit bushy

I mean go when I saw this on the internet I was like it's got to wipe out

through probably doing some good pictures in here I'm not gonna lie it's

so cute when we got in the the maid was kind of like just finishing up but they

told us our room was ready and she was Dominican so I was like speaking Spanish

with her I had a feeling like once they heard her accent and she asked me where

was from and I said Toronto and then and then she said oh do you speak French I

said no I don't speak French benno Haram cookie toss pinyon and she's

like oh my god she was so surprised it was so funny so if I'm naughty

University me yeah if you're a bad tonight that's it

but you know what this is not actually a bad place to sleep this is huge you guys

this closet is bigger than what I have at home I'm not kidding you

getting hey rich yeah

somebody solos we're learning my way white birds that we ride in New

York

forever 21 girl we are we are here girl we just

feel a drop of water

yeah I think we're here girl how's the forest over there

pink is over there so maybe let's yep we made it we did it

next stop Starbucks you know it we just got Starbucks you guys there a

mantra is the end it's not unsweetened so I just had to get it with soy it is

good but it's not quite like at home hmm where Sephora

oh yeah but over there to the side right

when you get weeds excited have a theme going on

so that's a Mac Bloomingdale with every window

okay is that Topshop best pop shop I see it

there it is

this is such a cute place to a okay guys that's it right there

I cannot wait to have New York Pizza oh my god I guarantee you the first bite

it's gonna be like okay this is real pizza oh of course this is what we're

going you guys have to see this

and it even has a stand I've never heard piece on top of a stand at all he does

in Canada but who cares and why he does how do you feel girl that saved my life

so good that was so good I can't use it

well I am very dewy right now okay guys we are getting yeah we are in the middle

of times where this I remember there's another Sephora

oh my god what are we me or me guys there's another H&M over there okay but

mostly for any words that start I know pretty soon happening another one we

need energy in this city okay nobody is well-liked I just don't understand you

have to love this am I crazy this is the view right now you guys it's crazy down

here it's like way more packed in Soho

be late times for better or Soho I think there are two different

experiences different works yeah it is definitely a

more bougie and this is the you know what I got an open-end bujji

side someone make me feel old

20th timers

we don't have to stay hydrated that's why and I've got to show you guys this I

cannot look your ways are the Nash and I got a booty and apparently apparently

I'm in cycling shorts a ferret

last night we went to bed super super late if we had dinner at the restaurant

that was underneath the hotels it was a fun night we didn't really get to dance

we didn't go out dancing but that's okay we were super tired from walking

downtown so right now we just keep breakfast and then we're gonna head off

to World Trade Center and oculus and I will show you guys there

but their construction around you - oh god we have to show those cars bean

parks when I first saw that when I came here I was like you have got to dgeni me

I thought that that was like not even real

yeah so it's here mine kinda has a heart in it what is yours

blob not a blob looks like an onion

is this seriously butter though purple butter

it smells like it we just asked him what this was and it's blueberry butter

why did you touch that one because because you think

why'd you touch that one so was it always you're in pain I am always right

we always write we we as women are going day what did you want me to say yeah

this is where we're at

so pretty

this is beautiful

yes girl this is what I wanted to see if there's shops all the way around

there's like a bunch of shops around here at the bottom wow this is

definitely a must-see if you guys are definitely coming to New York City

sit right

we're all trades Center I'm so excited the view is going to be ugly

yes

here we go guys

Wow

welcome to one world observatory

you only ready for this oh my god like what

I died when I saw that view as you guys could tell from the footage are we like

to walk over here and look what is in our background

that we are about to go see the oculus from the outside the inside

was just insane I love love love love the inside

Oh that's a beautiful photo amiga just like

this way anyways the view was fake like I I don't even know what to say from the

top it's definitely a must see

the oculus

this is the view from the outside of the oculus I'm not over this building and I

don't think I ever will be I don't even know how to describe this thing

no that's why that's why I probably don't know but yes it looks like

something futuristic so gorgeous it'd be nice if we found a table there

yep having some good old sweet food I mean I wanted a hot dog it's probably

the busiest talk of everything I like

the NYPD is always around here I definitely think in a concrete jungle

like this this is where you come if you want to like take it easy and calm down

a little bit so we start the Starbucks and we thought

there was no outlets then I saw these guys put my phone on top and we charged

a baby

you guys like my new bag I'm obsessed with it but if it's everything that I

need you guys we're in the middle of starpha and we're looking at my pick and

we literally just went full I'm gonna miss these yellow pads even though I

didn't get to go in one so it's gonna be on the right side

you guys this is gonna be our last sister off of New York City it's a

little bit sad I'm a little bit sad so our last drop is going to be Magnolia

Bakery you guys suggested this and I think I'm gonna get there banana pudding

but we'll see if I want the coffee one do you want your own pudding I don't

know we'll have to see cuz I just what I saw the dozen pudding but the regular

stuff hip now we'll get you something else Amiga

i'ma buy you one if that's what you are we found her nuts we found them she's

dying I've never tried these oh my god this

guy what where's the nut guy where's the we were wondering where you were God

those nuts are good those are addictive no way no no way no

no that's true I know me them no you you get off I'm gonna have my

Magnolia banana pudding

is that the pen okay so it's in there prepare water after forever I'm lucky

we made it

yeah he's filling them all up over there

we just don't get the class okay first off this setup is so cute

like I can't this is my banana pudding you guys I'm gonna try it

I like a spoon though yeah

we think

I'm like 10 at 10 said there's writing too this should be 36 now is it 36 okay

okay we're heading to Grand Central we're gonna cut your train back to

Connecticut forward Ebert Park senior but anyways we're back to

Connecticut and then my plane leaves a very very early in the morning so I have

to be there for 3:30 so yeah but I am

you see you happily I don't have to at some point I got to girl or or I could

just move here

I am gonna miss this in my whole life oh

it is what it is yeah I you know what you're so right like this trip really

just swell pretty so this is where we get on our training

are we here on time

okay let's go

beautiful we are going to McDonnell I like them mcchicken so make sure you

yeah y'all don't have poutine and I go to Booty no oh so I want um amigo use me

American Express I don't have any more cash you know oh okay so I want a

chicken sandwich the combo and then you me like have nuggets

would you like nine years I'm not gonna have a good I'm gonna have a Big Mac

okay I want the smallest pack of chicken mayo for peace is it for peace I think

it's six peace Wow y'all go I'm all here no no I don't

want six um I need barbecue sauce okay and you

guys had hot mustard here okay hello guys so I just wanted to kind of do a

recap of my trip I am back home I'm so excited to be back I'm not excited to

New York City was god I didn't wanna get emotional uh it was more than what I

wanted to be and I was only there for literally in the city I was only there

for two days we're on that train and we get there and

we exit out into New York City and it was just this instant feeling and I just

took this deep breath and I just I felt so amazing I don't know how else to

describe it I feel like I just belong there I am so happy when I'm there

Soho is where I felt like I identified myself with the most Times Square is

just way too crazy for me is too touristy I I loved it you know when I

experienced it and I've seen it before this time I actually got to see it at

night and I was so happy I did because I've never seen it at night

kind of forgot to vlog that far for you guys but it's literally Times Square but

dark okay I'm really starting with that I like here I'm never out at nighttime

that so I was like how was this normal like how are people this many people out

here at this time of night seeing the oculus was like like my top

like my second top pilot I just I loved it so much I love seeing the

architecture we did Friday like a shopping day and then we did Saturday

like just seeing like architecture and seeing the oculus the World Trade Center

walking around seeing Central Park so I kind of split it up to be honest with

you the food I wasn't really focused on the food I was telling my sister when

you're there personally for me I wasn't concerned about like oh what am I gonna

eat you know I was more concerned about seeing there's just so much to see for

those of you who are from New York I beg you and I encourage you to please

discover your city because you guys reached out to me and you said you know

I've lived here all my life and I've never appreciated it for what it was and

as I was watching you know your snaps and everything you were showing us now

you're making me want to discover it and I just don't understand how you can live

in New York City or New York and not go to New York City and see these things

and I just had such an amazing time in two days and I did not want to leave

it's way too short I kind of used this trip to see if I would be okay with

being in New York City and I surprised myself

I spoke to strangers I went on the subway of course I had my friend with me

but I didn't feel afraid I'm not gonna lie I think of New York City as this big

scary place because I was you know raised extremely shelter kind of been

told that the city is this big you know scary place because there's a lot of

people I felt like I gained some independence I felt like I did some

discovery but the airport thing it was just I was very like anxious about that

but I made it I made it there I made it back I did it I feel like that's how you

build confidence by trying new things and facing your fears I read this quote

that will always stick with me forever it said everything that you have ever

wanted is that the other side of your fears and when I read that I could

relate because I was so afraid of quitting my job for

longest time and I knew that at the other side of that everything I've ever

wanted you know I'm saying my dream job was at the other side and I'm doing that

right now I promise you guys that code is real everything that you are afraid

of if you just faced it you would have everything you ever wanted on the very

other side of your fear so I'm just so proud of myself after this trip it's

very eye-opening and it just it's made me grow next time I'm definitely going

for longer I definitely could see myself being in New York City and living there

I personally want to go for a week just I can kind of you know and before I go I

would definitely plan out what I'm gonna do and I think that the more I go there

I can kind of see you know is this really the place that I would like to be

if I were to live there I'm leaving everything behind and everyone meaning

you know my very close family let me tell you something Amy is not going to

New York City she would not live there my parents would definitely not be going

to New York I they just would not go there it's just not the life for them I

think I'm the most city girl out of anybody and my family my mom would come

to visit me she is just too much my dad that's funny he would never York City is

not the place for my dad whatsoever so yeah if I go to New York City I'm like

solo Selita like I am by myself because nobody's following me on the plane like

nobody but it's extremely expensive to live there too so that's that's

definitely another thing to think about and you have to think if it's worth it

for you so leaving your family extremely expensive to live my family would be

like behind me like they'd be left behind so and I'm we're super close you

know name means so you know I go to breakfast with my parents every single

weekend I see my sister all the time I wouldn't be seeing sugar I wouldn't be

taking Bentley with me unless if anyone who come with Wilma to New York you want

to come with Mama to New York you do right I know Ben is great there I'm

telling you it's great you would load their walk you in Central Park

okay just you want to come with mommy to New York my phone is empty okay

empty I don't have any of my photos there's nobody gets them back by the way

there's third is gone okay locked it and I apparently clicked it asked me do you

want to delete your fingerprint and I I was extremely tired extremely

overwhelmed extremely excited and I clicked yeah I just delete it yeah I

just got rid of it because why would I need that I don't know staff maybe as a

backup because you didn't remember your damn password so I go to put my passcode

in and it doesn't want to recognize it so I don't know if my finger slipped

when I was trying to do it I don't know you guys Thursday was like the day from

hell I'm not gonna lie to you and I just I felt so bad for her because

I'm like I'm ruining your day and she's like I feel bad for you because you

don't have your phone she was just right honestly thank you so much I love you so

much like she was just so patient she was trying to figure out everything

she's like let's stop here at the Starbucks let's fix it let's go home

let's do it on my computer I had so much fun with her we got like two like an

extra close level by the end of the trip like we just got really super close and

I felt really comfortable with her I raised everything on my phone and I said

oh don't worry about it cuz I have a backup at home that I did you know from

months ago it's okay if I lose a couple of thought it was no big deal a

shout-out to my mom to she was so patient she was like she's sent me like

20 verification codes I kid you not anyway it's like at home my macbook

charger is not working I quickly realized that I didn't have a backup you

guys so my phone is up to you as you guys can tell that's a New York City

background oh my god the World Trade Center is right there anyways my notes

are gone all my passwords that I like put on my nose they're all gone I don't

have progress photos I don't have my weigh-ins that I had from a year and a

half ago I don't have any memories of my photos make sure you guys do finger

prints because it's gonna help you out if you don't have a passcode and make

sure you guys backup your phone because it's probably a really good idea because

staff should have done that I hope you guys enjoyed

my experience in my blog I tried to remember to vlog everything while I was

there I was just having so much fun that I literally blacked out so many times

she even had to remind me like when you want to take your photo when do you want

to take your photo and I was like oh my god like this is why I need you cuz I'm

so lost one on here but I hope you guys enjoyed this vlog if you guys did and

want to see some more travel vlogs make sure you guys give it a big thumbs up

and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel thank you to all of my beautiful

babes for watching and I will see you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> NEW YORK CITY VLOG! Time Square, World Trade Center & Highlights - Duration: 31:16.

-------------------------------------------

Deep State In Mass Panic Over Putin Sharing Devastating Info With Trump Not Yet Reported - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Deep State In Mass Panic Over Putin Sharing Devastating Info With Trump Not Yet Reported - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

'Excited to announce I will be joining Liverpool' - fans fall for Alisson 'announcement' - Duration: 2:20.

 The Reds have been chasing the Roma goalkeeper due to Loris Karius' nightmare spell in between the sticks of late

 Alisson enjoyed a solid season in Serie A last term before helping Brazil reach the last eight of the World Cup this month

 Liverpool have since made progress in their pursuit of the goalkeeper, with reports suggesting a £62m bid had been launched on Tuesday

 And fans got excited when the shot-stopper seemingly confirmed his transfer over Twitter

 But not everything was as it seemed.  The tweet was actually sent out by 'Alison Becker', a famous American actress, who also happens to be verified on the social media site

 She tweeted: "Excited to announce that I will be joining Liverpool as a goalkeeper!" The post received thousands of retweets before fans started to realise they had been duped

 One fan responded: "You had me for a second."  One supporter wrote: "I fell for it for a second

Would have worked if you changed your pic!" And another said: "That blue tick killed me!" Alisson is currently on holiday after Brazil's World Cup exploits

 The Roma star is also being chased by Chelsea this summer.

For more infomation >> 'Excited to announce I will be joining Liverpool' - fans fall for Alisson 'announcement' - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

24 Hours Later, President Donald Trump Claims He 'Misspoke' In Helsinki | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> 24 Hours Later, President Donald Trump Claims He 'Misspoke' In Helsinki | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Strangest Deals of Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Strangest Deals of Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Red Dead Redemption 2 - NEW RDR2 IN-GAME CHALLENGES! MY NEW RDR2 GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE WISHLIST! (RDR2) - Duration: 4:56.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - NEW RDR2 IN-GAME CHALLENGES!

MY NEW RDR2 GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE WISHLIST!

(RDR2) 0:00:00.030,0:00:03.720

hey what is going on everybody my name RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

0:00:02.460,0:00:05.250 is Zack but you guys can call me

RDR2 0:00:03.720,0:00:06.810

hazardous thank you so much for tuning RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 GAMEPLAY

0:00:05.250,0:00:09.030 back in on my channel and welcome back

RDR2 GAMEPLAY 0:00:06.810,0:00:10.650

to another red dead redemption 2 video RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 GAME PLAY

0:00:09.030,0:00:12.450 here on the channel today I hope you're

RDR2 GAME PLAY 0:00:10.650,0:00:13.620

all having a fantastic day and thank you RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 CHALLENGES

0:00:12.450,0:00:15.059 so much for all your support on the

RDR2 CHALLENGES 0:00:13.620,0:00:17.039

channel recently it really means a lot RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IN GAME

0:00:15.059,0:00:18.180 and you guys are all absolutely amazing

RDR2 IN GAME 0:00:17.039,0:00:19.650

so thank you guys so much RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IN-GAME

0:00:18.180,0:00:20.939 today's Red Dead Redemption Tube video

RDR2 IN-GAME 0:00:19.650,0:00:22.740

is gonna be putting the ambient RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 WISHLIST

0:00:20.939,0:00:24.480 challenges in Red Dead Redemption in

RDR2 WISHLIST 0:00:22.740,0:00:26.580

context and we're gonna be discussing my RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 GAMEPLAY WISHLIST

0:00:24.480,0:00:28.289 own wish list for new challenges I want

RDR2 GAMEPLAY WISHLIST 0:00:26.580,0:00:29.310

to see in Red Dead Redemption too so RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 INFO

0:00:28.289,0:00:30.779 before we get into this if you guys

RDR2 INFO 0:00:29.310,0:00:31.920

could drop a like if you guys enjoyed RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 NEWS

0:00:30.779,0:00:33.090 and found the information helpful as

RDR2 NEWS 0:00:31.920,0:00:34.680

well as if you guys are new to the RDR2 INFORMATION

0:00:33.090,0:00:36.000 channel and enjoy all these daily Red

HAZARD 0:00:34.680,0:00:37.829

Dead Redemption 2 videos and livestreams

0:00:36.000,0:00:39.450 every single day here on my channel

0:00:37.829,0:00:41.040 don't forget to subscribed without

0:00:39.450,0:00:42.660 further adieu let's just jump right into

0:00:41.040,0:00:44.430 this so first we're gonna be talking

0:00:42.660,0:00:46.200 about the ambient challenges in Red Dead

0:00:44.430,0:00:48.270 Redemption Red Dead Redemption featured

0:00:46.200,0:00:50.250 for ambient challenges which were side

0:00:48.270,0:00:52.050 quests with 10 levels of increasing

0:00:50.250,0:00:54.329 difficulty that were required in order

0:00:52.050,0:00:56.070 to achieve 100% completion and obtained

0:00:54.329,0:00:58.050 the legend of the West outfit for

0:00:56.070,0:00:59.609 Marston to dawn hunting rare animals

0:00:58.050,0:01:01.410 following treasure maps picking flowers

0:00:59.609,0:01:03.059 and mastering your marksmanship were

0:01:01.410,0:01:05.070 welcome distractions that beefed up the

0:01:03.059,0:01:06.689 core game and knowing rockstars penchant

0:01:05.070,0:01:08.790 for side quests we're likely to see the

0:01:06.689,0:01:10.409 return of ambient challenges in Red Dead

0:01:08.790,0:01:12.150 Redemption 2 while we only have the

0:01:10.409,0:01:14.070 three trailers and some screenshots to

0:01:12.150,0:01:15.479 go on we also have our imagination so

0:01:14.070,0:01:16.860 here are some of the challenges that I

0:01:15.479,0:01:18.869 would like to see in Red Dead Redemption

0:01:16.860,0:01:20.520 2 these are just my own names that I'm

0:01:18.869,0:01:22.110 talking about in this video but let me

0:01:20.520,0:01:23.790 know down in the comments your own type

0:01:22.110,0:01:25.200 of custom challenge that you guys can

0:01:23.790,0:01:26.549 come up with that you guys would want to

0:01:25.200,0:01:27.479 see and Red Dead Redemption - I'd love

0:01:26.549,0:01:29.400 to know you guys thoughts and opinions

0:01:27.479,0:01:31.320 down in the comments section below so

0:01:29.400,0:01:32.970 first up we have more horsing around

0:01:31.320,0:01:34.470 where you could upgrade your horse in

0:01:32.970,0:01:36.750 Red Dead Redemption - by taming wild

0:01:34.470,0:01:38.460 horses and buying deeds but I also like

0:01:36.750,0:01:40.140 to see a more rewarding approach to

0:01:38.460,0:01:41.640 riding your hoofed companion maybe we

0:01:40.140,0:01:43.530 could see rodeos that require our

0:01:41.640,0:01:45.570 stallion to pass through obstacle

0:01:43.530,0:01:47.280 courses unlocking new maneuvers for our

0:01:45.570,0:01:49.170 horse to perform and completing horse

0:01:47.280,0:01:51.030 specific challenges would naturally lead

0:01:49.170,0:01:52.710 to a stallion with enhanced stamina and

0:01:51.030,0:01:55.320 mobility which would be just like the

0:01:52.710,0:01:56.490 perfect Mustang of the Wild West so

0:01:55.320,0:01:58.560 that's the first challenge I'd like to

0:01:56.490,0:02:00.210 see the second one is tippecanoe we saw

0:01:58.560,0:02:01.979 a glimpse of a canoe skirting across a

0:02:00.210,0:02:03.689 misty lake in a Red Dead Redemption -

0:02:01.979,0:02:05.490 trailer which led me to imagine a

0:02:03.689,0:02:07.439 variety of fishing and racing challenges

0:02:05.490,0:02:09.030 and races could lead to stronger canoes

0:02:07.439,0:02:11.009 which in turn will allow you to access

0:02:09.030,0:02:12.420 more turbulent rivers and surely

0:02:11.009,0:02:13.340 there'll be a treasure hunt along the

0:02:12.420,0:02:15.140 way that requires

0:02:13.340,0:02:16.819 sturdiest of our canoes to reach the

0:02:15.140,0:02:18.830 third challenge I'd like to see in Red

0:02:16.819,0:02:21.080 Dead Redemption to is camping survival

0:02:18.830,0:02:22.760 and kumbaya camping seems to be super

0:02:21.080,0:02:24.950 important with our dr2 they already have

0:02:22.760,0:02:26.660 a different camp theme available in one

0:02:24.950,0:02:28.580 of the special edition pre-order bonuses

0:02:26.660,0:02:30.080 so camping is a possible way to save our

0:02:28.580,0:02:31.879 experience while bonding with members of

0:02:30.080,0:02:34.580 our gang which kind of isn't unlike

0:02:31.879,0:02:36.379 Final Fantasy 15 whether it's obtaining

0:02:34.580,0:02:38.150 new quests at a campfire fending off

0:02:36.379,0:02:40.069 would-be bandits or just cooking up the

0:02:38.150,0:02:41.330 best batch of beans I'm hoping that

0:02:40.069,0:02:43.250 surviving in the Wild West is

0:02:41.330,0:02:44.810 challenging and rewarding the fourth

0:02:43.250,0:02:46.670 challenge that I'd like to see in Red

0:02:44.810,0:02:48.620 Dead Redemption 2 is Red Dead harvest

0:02:46.670,0:02:50.180 moon will a mini stardew valley be

0:02:48.620,0:02:51.680 tucked away in rock stars next epoch

0:02:50.180,0:02:53.720 well we don't expect a dating simulator

0:02:51.680,0:02:55.310 to be included in Red Dead Redemption 2

0:02:53.720,0:02:56.569 I would like to see a little farm

0:02:55.310,0:02:58.459 management thrown into the mix

0:02:56.569,0:03:00.410 harvesting the best crops could be a

0:02:58.459,0:03:02.329 relaxing way to make money earn rare

0:03:00.410,0:03:04.400 crafting supplies and build up our gang

0:03:02.329,0:03:06.140 stronghold also in online that would be

0:03:04.400,0:03:07.940 a perfect challenge as well last but not

0:03:06.140,0:03:09.709 least the fifth challenge that I wish

0:03:07.940,0:03:11.510 Red Dead Redemption 2 would feature is

0:03:09.709,0:03:13.069 crazy train so it's more than likely

0:03:11.510,0:03:14.690 that Red Dead Redemption 2 is gonna

0:03:13.069,0:03:16.940 feature one of the largest Maps we've

0:03:14.690,0:03:18.380 ever seen in any of Rockstar titles I

0:03:16.940,0:03:20.150 don't think it will be as big as Grand

0:03:18.380,0:03:22.880 Theft Auto 5 but that is just because we

0:03:20.150,0:03:24.799 have cars jets bikes all that type of

0:03:22.880,0:03:26.750 stuff in Red Dead Redemption - we just

0:03:24.799,0:03:28.519 have horses and trains and things like

0:03:26.750,0:03:30.049 that so Red Dead Redemption - is going

0:03:28.519,0:03:32.389 to be bigger than Red Dead Redemption 1

0:03:30.049,0:03:33.620 but smaller than GTA 5 either way we

0:03:32.389,0:03:35.329 know that there's a train to help

0:03:33.620,0:03:37.010 shuttle us across the country and so

0:03:35.329,0:03:38.510 likely multiple train depots with

0:03:37.010,0:03:40.040 passengers boarding and departing will

0:03:38.510,0:03:41.780 be featured in the game as well and I'm

0:03:40.040,0:03:43.250 hoping that we can take the conductor's

0:03:41.780,0:03:44.690 seat and perform train related

0:03:43.250,0:03:47.090 challenges like transporting passengers

0:03:44.690,0:03:48.889 and valuables all while soaking up the

0:03:47.090,0:03:50.389 scenery in Red Dead Redemption - so

0:03:48.889,0:03:52.790 hopefully there will be a wide array of

0:03:50.389,0:03:54.169 fun and rewarding challenges to perform

0:03:52.790,0:03:55.669 throughout Red Dead Redemption - and I

0:03:54.169,0:03:57.560 love to know down in the comments what

0:03:55.669,0:03:59.359 types of quests challenges and rewards

0:03:57.560,0:04:00.500 what do you like to see that wraps up

0:03:59.359,0:04:02.120 when I want to talk about in today's

0:04:00.500,0:04:03.290 video thank you so much for watching and

0:04:02.120,0:04:04.579 thank you so much for all the support

0:04:03.290,0:04:06.440 and welcome to all the new subscribers

0:04:04.579,0:04:07.430 recently for now drop a like if you guys

0:04:06.440,0:04:09.200 enjoyed and found the information

0:04:07.430,0:04:10.579 helpful as well as subscribe to the

0:04:09.200,0:04:11.989 channel if you guys are new and enjoy

0:04:10.579,0:04:13.549 all these daily Red Dead Redemption

0:04:11.989,0:04:14.480 - live streams and videos also don't

0:04:13.549,0:04:16.459 forget if you want to win an ultimate

0:04:14.480,0:04:18.169 edition copy of red dead redemption and

0:04:16.459,0:04:19.760 be sure to enter the giveaway the links

0:04:18.169,0:04:21.320 and rules are down in the description to

0:04:19.760,0:04:24.260 enter also don't forget to follow me

0:04:21.320,0:04:25.580 over on twitter at hazardous HD TV so I

0:04:24.260,0:04:26.960 can talk with you guys in real time

0:04:25.580,0:04:28.189 over on there I tweet out when all my

0:04:26.960,0:04:29.840 videos are going live so you can be

0:04:28.189,0:04:31.159 there and be the first one to watch I

0:04:29.840,0:04:32.990 hope you all have a fantastic day and

0:04:31.159,0:04:35.680 I'll see you guys in the next Red Dead

0:04:32.990,0:04:56.209 Redemption 2 video adios amigos

0:04:35.680,0:04:56.209 [Music]

Red Dead Redemption 2 - NEW RDR2 IN-GAME CHALLENGES!

MY NEW RDR2 GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE WISHLIST!

(RDR2) Red Dead Redemption 2 - NEW RDR2 IN-GAME CHALLENGES!

MY NEW RDR2 GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE WISHLIST!

(RDR2)

For more infomation >> Red Dead Redemption 2 - NEW RDR2 IN-GAME CHALLENGES! MY NEW RDR2 GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE WISHLIST! (RDR2) - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Stop Moving Challenge! (ft. Team Edge) | Gmod [Ep 22] - Duration: 12:28.

what is up guys and welcome to get did

we're joined by the beautiful in handsome mrs. Brian from Team edge go

ahead and check the channel out with the link in the description below because we

did a prom fun video in real life over there were I was honest and I got

smashed sushi crunch for bucks and you were shot with the paper get shot with a

paintball gun did it because I love right so we talking about over there

fleek great

you guys got 20 seconds no we're hiding yeah yeah 20 make that muscle team them

you sauce how do I turn into something easy for eject OC petronio expecto

ejector patronum alright well Brian great spot so who wants to get beat up

huh wait you saw me yeah saw you better move well how would you see me I saw you

how I have eyes ah ah there's so many props oh man this is not gonna be good

what why are you what I thought I had like a semi the time to run actually

oh he's gonna buy it he's taking a dirty trick I thought you

really could see me Wow easy ball hunter taunted and I was like hey I'm not done

balls around the corner sitting right next to me alright I'm ready to lay just

as the vector files in here I just wanna win dinner I've never been so ready to

win yeah I'm just hiding in plain sight yeah

the places that I play inside he says where can we go yeah well there's no

transition time what did you see

Hey gently I can move I'm so mad right no understanding

you're really scanning I actually moved in front of your line oh I like it but I

can't remember where you were laying earlier nope not today

you cheated I can see Brian but he's not moves like wait a second you're not even

in the game yeah what do you mean see the reflection in your eyes I can see

the screen

how you touch that one punch wait I see call his name yeah he said

Heidi time yes why is it alive that's not one punch marrow it's no it's Fist

of the North Star wait what what is my name

Hawk of it shows my name when you point the gun at me

we found you we make it more difficult by yourself infinity yeah because you

guys mind just scan scan scan scan scan scan me scan me

what the heck is this bulge in my back the most uncomfortable thing that's

called your spine no it's like lumbar Brian you ever heard a good posture I

mean this is just excessive you ever heard of lumber store wood yeah it's

like a piece of steel back there jabbing you in the back

buddy are you guys even trying it out oh we're close to each other you can even

have no idea how this thing works oh I see you what you gonna do Wow a

long talk

he's in here so oh wait

Paula is that me no it's not it's barrel don't worry I'll

catch up w4 a stator now you guys will never actually find ball yeah literally

impossible I got a cosigner but I can free can't

and I know where is that I'll say you're hot who's holding the shotgun oh you

both are who's not the bald guy okay

dumpster because he's trash get it boy you are a dumpster oh you look like a

dumpster when you're ready you'd be all over me

hi Brian I can show you live Paul can see oh I can actually see Brian no way

then oh can you explain as you've jumped as a can I forget oh wait so I hit you

that's why I blow oh that's so I hit you Brian how do you like your tragedy dude

well you that's Brad guy hey bright guy oh shoot oh I scared you

we didn't I'm gonna make it oh this is a good spot I think so yeah can I blow

everything Brad's gonna make it which one are you but is this the screen

for the rest of the time I don't think he's already you don't

ooh why is that Paul cuz I cheated why it's if we actually didn't see but then

you responded a snack on something there's my produce novel you look at

that oh you see that because we're gonna win

wow those Wow real good joke real good tow real good grammar you

don't really get that one out of a book or something are you so smart so small I

bet your dad loves you I don't hear anything different in the

way that they normally talking how it's like children

Oh yo y'all children know T rating please YouTube dude that's a good spot

you fixing my car fixing that night wrong I do that why every single time

that corner doesn't like to win do you hate winning no are you allergic to

winning I like having fun no yeah winning is fun but big on a mess knows

what a big on investors really time managed wonderful movie I got eliminated

King give me some food no all right you guys are not close I'll tell you that

right now being honest not close nice you're a

goner Paul no no I'm so far from being gone I'm here he's so far from me he's

dead and gone oh no what is that he's the can no I'm not you're a can see

I can wait I love simple where are you gone well of course I'm

gonna come you feel bad you just killed yourself hey where is it where am I wait

I put my shoot Mike how do I crouch alt f4 I'll play a little game so good

thinner so good suck it we're gonna classic me I'm Larry around the Rosie

doc dang I'm stuck oh oh I got this I think I'm gonna play my part

ah got the seed just think hard Ryan where do groceries go to be bond

yeah uh-huh I just saw move

you got me do you like to fix stuff careful don't light a match don't light

a masculine hey Conor make sure you water the grass make sure you pick up

all the trash he's just telling them by the jump sir all this oh by the dumpster

oh yeah I found the green trailer why'd you move no you got it

what nope wait what no we must know we won I

would say we all hunters one yeah as you can see we win I can't see ya can you

protect me yeah oh yeah I know I can look at myself I get one of the chances

they find us slim TRD fabulous hold on I gonna crawl

out of here sorry you can realize tipos in the back

just like alright are you singing are you in pain I'm just gonna do a quick

hop around and I'm gonna find exactly where people are at I know I'm gonna

find hey Connor you're trying to get some sick air ah you got you where are

you at Connor okay Brian yeah what start running bar

hey Connor are you replying to comments right now no definitely not definitely

not definitely not commenting back right now the commenting back right now for

the first 30 minutes of every video by the way but definitely not doing it

ready and you get notified of that if you click that Bell icon uh all right

should I just let you guys know where I am just so we can win I mean let me gray

Brian if you want to just go ahead and start taunting hit a three plenty of

times f3 f3 located at the top of the keyboard the third of the F keys you

know I say Brian is the winner of this

hot why are they so high yeah bit a winner but if you also want to win

as a viewer you could click that and it takes you to the team as video where we

also like

because that's really recommends for you by

For more infomation >> Don't Stop Moving Challenge! (ft. Team Edge) | Gmod [Ep 22] - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

♥ Livestream Announcement + Introducing CAMP ANIME by Anime Amino!! ♥ || Sponsored - Duration: 2:37.

hey guys let me just start by saying I have had the craziest month of my life I

just got back from Anime Expo and for being an official guest at Kobe-Kon this

year and it's been incredible like totally out of my comfort zone but I'm

so excited because I've got huge news to tell you and you can hear all about it

in my live stream on August 3rd at 6:30 p.m. Pacific time for now I just wanna

rest up so it's kind of cool that there are still events going on that I don't

have to leave my house for like camp anime by Anime Amino who is graciously

sponsoring this video summer can be a bit of a drag for any

anime fan I feel like everybody gets super busy with their summer plans and

it's not always easy to hang out with friends face to face shows are off the

air conventions can never come quick enough and it can even be too hot to

cosplay Plus while everyone else is doing who knows what outside you'd

rather be inside finding your favorite shows Anime Amino is the perfect

antidote to summer boarding if you haven't heard of Anime Amino it's

one of the biggest anime communities around there's amazing art, theories,

writing, conversations anything really it's like being at an anime convention 24

hours a day and they just launched Camp Anime designed to give you an anime

fixed every single day for the entire month of July Anime Amino is running

unique events cool contests fun new ways to chat and connect about your favorite

anime. It's the summer camp for rabid anime fans only happening on your phone

so don't worry about any insects each week there's a new set of challenges

they range from art challenges to new quizzes to writing contests to even some

personal stories they so new schedule of events each week week

two started July 13th and ends July 19th there's a writing contest where you

can write a one-shot fanfiction a fan art contest where you design an original

anime character and a best character transformation debate I would definitely

check it out each challenge has unique prizes they'll be rewarding the winners

of each challenge with cool digital stickers you can use at Anime Amino

Crunchyroll subscriptions custom profile art even custom t-shirts featuring your

creations they're announcing new prizes all the time so be sure to check in

Anime Amino. The stuff s getting made is pretty incredible

Camp Anime is happening on anime and we know for the entire month of July you

can download the Amino app, join Anime Amino from there and then start

posting your creations thanks for watching you can find my profile down

below in the description and all the links to all the apps and all the

information that you need in the description below as well I'll talk to

you guys later bye

For more infomation >> ♥ Livestream Announcement + Introducing CAMP ANIME by Anime Amino!! ♥ || Sponsored - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Redecorating My Tiny Apartment - Duration: 8:14.

[Narrator] And as you prepare for the future, you should recognize that your first home

may be a trailer, or it may be your dream home.

[Lindsay] This is my apartment.

I've lived here for a little over four years, and it's pretty much perfect for me.

It's everything that I could possibly need in a hundred and seventy-five square feet.

But, I do kind of wish I had an oven sometimes.

I'm just saying, it might be nice.

After some slight uncertainty I'm fairly sure that I'll be living here in Boston

for many years to come, so I figure now that I'm 24,

it might be best if my apartment no longer has

a bunch of poorly-framed posters and random shit all over it.

So I've decided it's time to make things look a little different around here.

But that means I'm gonna have to organize a lot of shit,

starting with – under the bed.

So my kitchen isn't exactly a massive space, but once you start cleaning things out,

you really do realize how many dumb little spaces and compartments there are.

So I'm gonna start cleaning this out, doing both the top and the bottom cabinets.

So the next thing that I've got to do is clean out this closet,

it just has way too many clothes in it; I don't use half of them; a ton of them are old;

they're from high school, and I just need to get rid of them.

Honestly I find this whole thing is sort of laughable considering like just before I ended up

going to film school I wanted to be... an interior designer?

I didn't end up sticking to that, thank God,

but it's something I do enjoy immensely,

so I hope I ultimately end up with something that Bobby Berk himself could be proud of.

This is the bathroom – obviously

It's not too bad in terms of junk, but it does need a good cleaning.

Finally, I'm clearing and organizing all the open spaces in my apartment –

so, getting shit off the desks, getting rid of all the old stuff on the pegboard that I don't use anymore,

and getting rid of this old shoe compartment thing.

Also I took the effort to measure out the dimensions of several different spaces and shelves

so that I knew exactly when I needed to get when I went to my favorite place –

IKEA.

Essentially most of what I got was just a ton of storage bins,

but when I got home I had exactly the amount I needed,

I was able to put everything away perfectly, and it was satisfying as f*ck.

I'm planning on getting a ton of art from Society6,

but first I've picked everything out with their framed dimensions, and I want to try and plot

where each thing is going to go on the wall.

I've also sent out some existing art of mind that I didn't want to part with to Framebridge,

which is a service that sends you a prepaid mailer, you drop it off at a UPS,

and then they send it back to you framed and ready to hang.

Okay I – I think it's done, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Take a look.

I feel like over the years I've changed things around in my apartment so much,

but it kind of makes sense because you're never gonna get it right on the first try,

it's basically impossible, you really need to live in a space and figure out what makes the most sense,

what items are gonna be the most accessible to you.

But basically I've finally gotten comfortable in this space

to the extent where I know what makes the most sense, and I have decided,

"Let's make it look and feel like home and be the most efficient sort of space that I could possibly live in,"

and I think that's what I've finally done here, after all those years,

is made a place where I feel at home.

For more infomation >> Redecorating My Tiny Apartment - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

霍建华娶林心如的真正原因曝光!网友:原来事情如此简单,没你们想的那么复杂! - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> 霍建华娶林心如的真正原因曝光!网友:原来事情如此简单,没你们想的那么复杂! - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 SUBNAUTICA | Operation Lava zone | Hardcore mode - Part 12 - Duration: 4:07:13.

For more infomation >> 🔴 SUBNAUTICA | Operation Lava zone | Hardcore mode - Part 12 - Duration: 4:07:13.

-------------------------------------------

Are these bizarre plants the food of the future? - Duration: 9:52.

My name's Jeb

And the quest for green micro-greens continues

It's always exciting to open up a new grow light

This one is supposed to put out a lot of light for the power

Plus it doesn't need an extra fan to keep cool

I'm going to try to use this lid to keep the window screen tight

This stone should help get oxygen into the water

And the window screen will hold the seeds up

I guess I can't use the handle to clamp the lid on

Oops!

Okay hold it real steady

And watch me putting the pipes together

Can you slide it in?

Push hard!

Focus right on here

You got it?

Good job

Happy Leaf LED Grow Light

Hanging these lights up is easy enough

Hydrogen Peroxide

French Breakfast Radish Seed

69.4 grams

I think this might be too much seed

Thanks GrowStar for showing me how to grow micro-greens like this

Day 1

The lid should help get consistent germination

Day 2

Day 3

Don't worry those are just root hairs

Day 4

Day 5 - I think I might have planted these too densely

Day 6

Day 7

So tell me again

Why don't we eat the whole plant?

I wonder if using a rigid screen would be better

The official lighting distance is

That high

If I don't need the air stone it will make it easier to grow these outdoors at some point

27 Grams Radish Seed

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

The screen isn't perfectly flat so the center hasn't germinated yet

Day 4

These plants are ready

But I'm afraid that the world is not

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Leave me a comment and tell me if you are ready

Share with a Friend!

For more infomation >> Are these bizarre plants the food of the future? - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

NOBODY Is Noticing THIS About Trae Young In The NBA Summer League - Duration: 3:40.

Trae Young has been a mystery up to this point.

He has airballed.

He has dazzled, so what's up with Trae Young?

Well, let's find out.

What is up dudes, dudettes, ballers, players.

It's ya boi MJ.

Trae Young has been called the next Stephen Curry, but people have doubted his ability

to produce in the NBA.

With the Summer league almost over, and Trae Young having played 7 games, it's time to

spit the truth, but first hit that like button for faster uploads.

If we get to 1000 likes, I'll release new video within the next two days!

Trae Young is interesting to say the least.

There are times where he can look like a transcendent player and times where he looks like trash.

In his first 3 games in the summer league, Trae Young shot 3 of 24 from 3 and had as

many assists as turnovers.

However, all of that is not necessarily bad.

He's handling the ball a lot and everyone is focusing on him.

In his last two games, he averaged 23.5 points and shot 14-27 from 3, hitting some crazy

high arching 3s and by crazy I mean really deep, dare I say, Curry range.

But through all of this, I think it's easy to miss Trae Young's best trait, his passing.

Trae Young has been making advanced passes, finding people in rhythm and creating for

others.

His 3 point shooting is great but he seems like a streaky shooter.

He still makes me in awe when he makes those shots look easy, but his passing is what makes

me really excited about Trae Young.

People think that Trae Young is a shoot first point guard and compare to him to Curry, but

Curry was more than just a shooter.

I think comparisons to Steve Nash are more comparable.

People forget that Trae Young led college in assists.

People forget that Trae Young looks like he has eyes in the back of his head.

People forget that he's a rookie.

Trae Young can't be great immediately and it will take him time to learn, but look past

his shooting and shot selection and you will see a playmaker that can set his teammates

up.

Now not everything is positive.

We all knew Trae Young was not the best finisher and he's shown that he is creative at finishing

but he hasn't developed a soft touch.

His defense is better than it was in college, but he's still being hidden on defense.

His shot creating ability is alright, but not the best.

The most important thing is that the Hawks coach Lloyd Pierce is letting Trae Young figure

things out, he's giving him the green light to shoot, to pass, to run the offense.

Trae is going to make mistakes, but he's also going to learn.

I've made videos about Trae Young being exposed in the NBA and I still think that's

true.

He's not the best at getting his shot off against length, he's a streaky shooter and

so the expectations are set too high for his shooting ability, but don't forget about

his passing.

He might just surprise you with a no look.

But what do you think?

How will Trae Young do this season and which rookie excited you the most in the summer

league?

Let me know in the comments down below.

Drop a like if you liked this video and if you want more uploads and more deep 3s.

The instagram shout of the day goes to Katrina and the ALLDAY notification squad shout out

goes to CCons.

Thanks for the ALLDAY support.

Make sure to hit the bell for ALLDAY notifications and if you're not a sub, hit that subscribe

button to join the ALLDAY community for more fire content and ALLDAY support.

It's ya boi MJ.

We Out!

For more infomation >> NOBODY Is Noticing THIS About Trae Young In The NBA Summer League - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Everton transfer news: Yerry Mina told NOT to join Toffees - 'they're a mid-table team' - Duration: 2:12.

 The centre-half enjoyed an impressive World Cup for Los Cafeteros, but has had less luck for current club Barcelona, making only six appearances in his first five months

 This has led to a whirlwind of speculation over the 23-year-old's future, linking him with a host of clubs including Liverpool, Leicester and Galatasaray

 Legendary midfielder Valderrama, who made 111 caps for Colombia, has weighed in with his say on the defender's future

 "The Premier League is attractive but for me the Champions League is the most prestigious, I don't think Yerry should join a mid-table team like Everton," he said

 "Fatih Terim has a great record of developing players. If it were me, I would pick Galatasaray

" Mina meanwhile has spoken to Marca about how he feels about his future. He said: "I want to make the best decision, but being calm is the most important thing

 "I want the best for my life and I have fulfilled a dream arriving at Barcelona, but this year I had some very difficult moments

 "I want a team where I'm calm and can receive minutes."

For more infomation >> Everton transfer news: Yerry Mina told NOT to join Toffees - 'they're a mid-table team' - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Ferguson Says This Move 'Saved My Life' and 'Made Me a Better Mother' - Duration: 3:37.

 Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, knows giving back benefits everyone involved

 Fergie, as she has been popularly known since she first joined the royal scene as the fiancée of Prince Andrew in the early '80s, penned a piece for the Evening Standard reflecting on her decision to start the charity Children in Crisis — and how it impacted her own daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie

 "It has certainly made me a better mother to my daughters Beatrice and Eugenie, giving me a sense of perspective, and allowing me to encourage them to use the platform they have to get involved in charitable work," she explained

 Fergie added, "It has probably saved my life, too, by giving me purpose through hard times

As my grandmother always said, 'When you feel bad about yourself, go out there and do something for somebody else

'"  The red-headed royal also talked about how her charity, which was inspired by a girl with cancer named Anya whom she met during a 1992 trip to Poland, is merging with the organization Street Child

 "When I founded Children in Crisis, I believed there were no borders for suffering, egos should play no part, and no race, creed, or accident of circumstance should stand in the way of a child's right to an education," she said

 "That's why I am so proud to hand the reins on to Tom [Dannatt, Street Child founder], and agree to change the name of the merged charity to Street Child

"  Children in Crisis has focused on education by rebuilding schools and training teachers in in areas such as Afghanistan, Liberia and Sierra Leone

 Fergie likened the shift to Eugenie's upcoming wedding to Jack Brooksbank, taking place on October 12

 "I see it a bit like Eugenie getting married later this year," the mom of two wrote

"She's 28, and when your children get to that age, you let them do their thing."  The bride-to-be even congratulated the next step in her mom's charity in an Instagram post on Thursday

 "My wonderful mother @sarahferguson15 has merged her charity @childrenincrisis with @streetchilduk," Eugenie wrote

"Together they will strive to provide children with education and ensure that every child has the chance to go to school and learn

So happy to see charities coming together for a common goal!"  Despite divorcing in 1996, Fergie and Andrew have remained close and regularly support each other in public

The Duchess also has some rooms at the family home, Royal Lodge in Windsor's Great Park

 She was last seen at a royal event last month alongside her Beatrice and Queen Elizabeth in the Royal box at Ascot, shortly after being part of the star-studded attendees at the wedding of Prince Harry  and Meghan Markle

For more infomation >> Sarah Ferguson Says This Move 'Saved My Life' and 'Made Me a Better Mother' - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Anh Minh Héo hướng dẫn vẽ chân dung I Wefi - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Anh Minh Héo hướng dẫn vẽ chân dung I Wefi - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Skylanders Academy I Dream of Ninjini Season 2 Eposide 2 Part 2 - Max Brady - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

you still are Ian still believes in you I believe in you okay dear I will train

you to defeat this mean

I don't know why you're annoyed this cleaning it's a magical genie lamp ELab

what do you say we make some evil wishes a doom right you're not only reminded me

what it means to be the ninja

and since you must be the Lapps genie that means you belong to us

congratulations you rub my magic lamp summoning me the all-powerful genie to

do as you command the rules of a lamp are as follows one I am not liable for

any disputes injury rule three you cannot reverse wishes please I say we

use one wish to find Cassandra then the other to destroy the Skylanders all in

favor say seeing your face after making you eat some vamp and I haphazardly wish

that you were my serpent again but I was finally pursuing my dream of academia I

was in my element what do we spend our final with on destroy in the Skylanders

then Jeanne what are you waiting for for yourself from the lamp while there and

you've inspired me to be great too if you freed yourself once you can do it

again you've always been my hero nin Jeanne now it's time to be the Skylands

hero what are you doing investing in my future I wish

who dares disturb the place named Jeannie

for a hike followed by brunch with friend or dinner stop playing with your

food Berserker Skylanders how did you find us you go sent us this beautiful

more ninja fighting but I have to be honest I was having a very nice time the

greatest ninja in all the sky lands napped well it's in the right hands and

there's no one in the sky lands I'd trust with it more now remember if you

ever need me just rub the lamp and I will appeal Skylar oh I bet you say that

to all of your trusty Babu assistants of which I am the best of course

you

For more infomation >> Skylanders Academy I Dream of Ninjini Season 2 Eposide 2 Part 2 - Max Brady - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dieta do Mamão Emagreça e Limpe o Intestino em Apenas 5 dias! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Dieta do Mamão Emagreça e Limpe o Intestino em Apenas 5 dias! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Após estreia desastrosa de Ana Clara, Sophia Abrahão revela o que aconteceu no Vídeo Show - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Após estreia desastrosa de Ana Clara, Sophia Abrahão revela o que aconteceu no Vídeo Show - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

5 Popular Food Combinations That Can Ruin Your Health - Duration: 3:32.

No one is iron.

Leave the diet and eat a besteirinha here and there is something that always ends up happening,

as much as we take care of the diet.

Moderation is the key to success in any type of diet, but the choice of food

is also of great importance.

Some combinations of foods for example, are choices that can end up hurting you

more than you can imagine.

Know some of these combinations now which can make you feel worse after eating them:

Milk and Bananas Vitamins with milk and bananas are quite

popular, but this pair is not so good so for your digestion.

Fruit filled with sugar, such as bananas, slow down our digestion.

Likewise, milk needs more space and time to be digested.

Therefore, prefer to consume this type of fruit without mixing with other difficult foods

digestion.

Meat and Potatoes Who would have thought that such a common combination

such as meat and potatoes could be harmful somehow?

The problem is that each of these foods needs a different type of gastric juice,

and when we eat them together, problems like indigestion or reflux may arise.

If this is your case, you'd prefer to combine it with the meat with a green salad or sautéed vegetables.

Ground beef with noodles Just like bananas, pasta is also

converted to plain sugar when digested.

These sugars provide the energy we need in our day-to-day life, however, combined with

for example, things may not be so good.

The problem is that the protein, present in meat, together with sugar, generate a

dangerous reaction.

In the long run, this can contribute to the emergence of diseases such as diabetes.

Cucumber and Tomato It is not uncommon to see these two together in a

salad.

The combination of tomato and cucumber the appearance of inflammations in the digestive tract,

causing indigestion.

But maybe it's best to leave them apart.

Pineapple and Yogurt Pineapples have an enzyme called bromelain,

which among its many benefits, reduces inflammations in the body.

In contrast, the milk present in the yogurt and derivatives thereof, tend to do justly

the opposite, promoting inflammatory processes in the digestive system.

In other words, the combination of these two foods can bring discomfort

undesirable.

If you like to eat yogurt with fruit, prefer to add those that are not so

acidic or

the pineapple.

For more infomation >> 5 Popular Food Combinations That Can Ruin Your Health - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jukebox The Ghost - Everybody's Lonely (Live At Late Night With Conan O'Brien) - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Jukebox The Ghost - Everybody's Lonely (Live At Late Night With Conan O'Brien) - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

El precio de embarcarse en un matrimonio que sale mal | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> El precio de embarcarse en un matrimonio que sale mal | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : Portal Catraca Livre sobe hashtag contra Jair Bolsonaro - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : Portal Catraca Livre sobe hashtag contra Jair Bolsonaro - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

✅ El juez archiva 51 denuncias por las cargas en seis escuelas de BCN el 1-O - Duration: 2:33.

 El juez de Barcelona que investiga las cargas policiales del 1-O ha archivado una 51de denuncias presentadas contra la Policía Nacional por su intervención en seis escuelas de la capital catalana

Fuentes jurídica han asegurado que el titular del Juzgado de Instrucción número 7 de Barcelona, que centraliza las pesquisas por el operativo policial, ha sobreseído 31 casos al entender que la actuación de los agentes fue "proporcional" y el resto ante la imposibilidad de identificar a los policías que participaron, ya que no existe material gráfico de las cargas o es insuficiente para averiguar quiénes fueron

 Este juez, que la semana pasada citó a declarar a los dos primeros agentes de la Policía Nacional investigados por las cargas, tiene en sus manos más de 200 denuncias presentadas por afectados por la intervención policial en colegios y otros centros de votación de Barcelona el 1-O

Ahora, ha archivado las denuncias en las escuelas CEIP Aiguamarina, IES Joan Boscà, IES Víctor Català, CEIP Estel, Escola de Joves Trinitat Vella y CEIP Prosperitat

Comunicación sobre 17 escuelas  Asimismo, la Policía Nacional ha remitido un informe al juez en el que anuncia que ha podido identificar a los agentes que participaron en 17 escuelas de Barcelona que acogieron las urnas del 1-O, gracias al análisis de sus comunicaciones internas

En concreto, el informe detalla los equipos operativos desplegados en las escuelas Jaume Balmes, Joan Fuster, Guinardó, Aiguamarina, Víctor Català, Mare Nostrum, Projecte, Escoles Pias de Sant Antoni, Ágora, Trinitat Jove, Joan Boscà, Mas Casanovas, Dolors Monserdà, Pau Romeva, Infant Jesús y en la sede del Departamento de Enseñanza

 Ante este archivo, el teniente de alcalde de Drets de Ciutadania, Jaume Asens, ha denunciado la falta de colaboración de la Secretaria de Estado de Seguridad en la aportación de las pruebas propuestas por el Ayuntamiento de Barcelona y acordadas por el juzgado

Por ejemplo, ha presentado audios editados o en mal estado, o la falta de identificación de los agentes que, a su entender, realizaron actuaciones antirreglamentarias

Desde el colecitvo Iridia, que representa a algunos de los afectados, consideran que deben determinarse las ordenes que se dieron ese día y por parte de quién

For more infomation >> ✅ El juez archiva 51 denuncias por las cargas en seis escuelas de BCN el 1-O - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sophia Abrahão fala sobre reformulação no Vídeo Show, diz que colegas não fizeram teste e fala - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Sophia Abrahão fala sobre reformulação no Vídeo Show, diz que colegas não fizeram teste e fala - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chế tạo con quái vật biết đi bằng hai chân cực kỳ chất - Duration: 12:27.

For more infomation >> Chế tạo con quái vật biết đi bằng hai chân cực kỳ chất - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

[Pop] Axel Johansson - Next To Me (Feat. Tina Stachowiak) - Duration: 3:00.

I hate that I love you

hate that I love you

try not but I do

but it feels so good

So Good

I'm so drunk in love now

so drunk in love now

drinking about you

but it feels so good

So Good

All i See

is everything that we could be

you'll never be alone with me

you'll never be alone with me

All you need

is just a little clarity

you'll never be alone with me

you'll never be alone

Right next to me

Right next to me

Right next to me

Never alone no

Right next to me

Right next to me

I look into your eyes

Look into your eyes

Uh is you shaking?

doesn't mean we're bound for life

for Life

Just stay here for one night

stay here for one night

don't say maybe

doesn't mean we're bound for life

for Life

All i See

is everything that we could be

you'll never be alone with me

you'll never be alone with me

All you need

is just a little clarity

you'll never be alone with me

you'll never be alone

Right next to me

Right next to me

Right next to me

Never alone no

Right next to me

All Night

Right next to me

Right next to me

Never alone no

Right next to me

All Night

I hate that I love you

hate that I love you

Try not, but I do

But it feels so good

So Good

For more infomation >> [Pop] Axel Johansson - Next To Me (Feat. Tina Stachowiak) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

快看~大馬名廚拿督旺師傅揶揄納吉家族...... - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> 快看~大馬名廚拿督旺師傅揶揄納吉家族...... - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

REMEDIOS NATURALES PARA LIMPIAR Y DEPURAR LA SANGRE DE TOXINAS / CONSEJOS salud con mary - Duration: 11:27.

For more infomation >> REMEDIOS NATURALES PARA LIMPIAR Y DEPURAR LA SANGRE DE TOXINAS / CONSEJOS salud con mary - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Semelhança com Bruna Marquezine chama atenção de Ivete Sangalo: "Gêmeas" - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Semelhança com Bruna Marquezine chama atenção de Ivete Sangalo: "Gêmeas" - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar faz brincadeira com Mbappé e gera revolta na família do jogador - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Neymar faz brincadeira com Mbappé e gera revolta na família do jogador - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hľadanie drevného #2 Ježko v hmle (tit) - Duration: 9:53.

For more infomation >> Hľadanie drevného #2 Ježko v hmle (tit) - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Przyłapali Sochę ze zdjęciem USG! To jednak nie będzie Konfacel! - Duration: 1:46.

Ambasadorka mebli, Małgorzata Socha (38 l.) odlicza dni do porodu.  Gośka Socha (38 l.) przygotowuje się do narodzin trzeciego dziecka

Niedawno w sieci pojawiły się zdjęcia z imprezy przedporodowej. Nieoczekiwanie zaczęto plotkować również o imieniu dla malucha

Sporo zamieszania wywołał jednak napis na ścianie, który - według internautów - oznacza imię, jakie Małgorzata postanowiła nadać swojemu trzeciemu potomkowi

Brzmi ono. Konfacel.Oznaczałoby to, że trzecie dziecko Sochy będzie w końcu płci męskiej. Innego zdania są dziennikarze "Super Expressu", którzy przyłapali ostatnio aktorkę, jak ogląda na ulicy zdjęcie USG

 "To już 7. miesiąc ciąży, więc aktorka zwalnia tempo w pracy i skupia się na zdrowiu swoim i dziecka. W tym celu wybrała się na badania kontrolne do swojego ginekologa

Na ekranie mogła już ujrzeć całkiem sporego człowieka, zobaczyć jak się rozwija i posłuchać bicia jego serca.  Reklama To wzruszający moment dla każdej przyszłej mamy

Z kliniki Małgosia wyszła ze zdjęciem z USG, z którym popędziła do męża. Wszystko wskazuje na to, że 5-letnia Zosia i 1,5-roczna Basia będą miały siostrzyczkę

Czyżby zatem Konfacela? 

No comments:

Post a Comment